Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Avlon Kamiera
"Live like a rose, die like a criminal."

Finishing and clearing her apartment with a nice, clean touch was something Avlon was able to handle on her own and by the time she was done, she glanced over to Akihiro and giggle playfully. "Don't worry, I got it taken care of! Thought despite it being slightly embarrassing haha..."Avlon blinked her eyes and rubbed the back of her head nervously. The girl was usually always hyped up and in a good mood but it was usually always around Akihiro. She looked him up and down and realized something; "You know, I now believe I misplaced my board game..." the tone of her voice was rather upsetting and she sighed. Didn't matter, she had playing cards; they could play a game of cards if anything; as long as they were keeping entertained anyway since there didn't seem to be anything to do for them. Now that you would think about it; life was a bit boring when you didn't have a mission in placement to keep your mind off of random things. However, Akihiro seemed to be a bit lost himself with the leader of his team missing in action. Avlon looked at Akihiro and than raised a question. "What ever did happen to Nyku? Him and Kayleigh seemed to have... disappeared. I hope they are okay. Do you think we should go look for them? Hopefully find at least her or Nyku?" she stated softly in interest.

Lord Zetsumei Jr
User Image

☆═━┈ Kayleigh Arah Inuzuka ┈━═☆

"There is nothing that bends my broken shadow,
except he who loves me beyond anyone else.
As his lover, my duty is to protect and cherish."

User Image

This pinkette was completely lost in her own thought. She didn't entirely know what to do or how to do anything anymore and she seemed pretty lost already. Kayleigh had made sure to say not a word of what she just saw about this strange shinobi and when she turned her back, she felt light headed. Dammit Nyku, just where are you... I can't do this alone. her thoughts trailed back to to the back of her mind; completely forgotten that she was pregnant and that she had to think fast on her options. "Nyku, where ever you are I will find you eventually but for now I will just have to inform your brother of my situation." completely forgetting that Nyku's older brother Sanual was going on with his wedding to Arianna; a kunoichi he's apparently been engaged to since forever it seemed. Kayleigh returned back to the village and stopped at the hokage tower, only to knock; finding that there seemed to be quite some people here; The Kazekage and Izagi. She looked to Shouichi than to Izagi and when she glanced to Izagi she smiled softly. Izagi was someone she normally got along with; to her, he was always cheerful and willing to help people; so what ever was going on here was clueless to her. However, she said not a word to him, only smiled to let him know she would have said 'hello' if she felt it were appropriate. However, the look in her eyes showed that she was completely stressed out. She approached Mizuno and tilted her head. "I wanted... to report Nyku's missing. Sorry I have been gone for a while... I ended up getting stopped on the way back to the village while back." she added. However, she didn't stay long, she only wanted Mizuno to know that Nyku was missing and no one seemed to be able to find him.

Kayleigh turned around however and made her leave, only to find herself in the Hyuuga compound; it seemed festive here and she than realized it must be a bad time to see Sanual. She stepped through with some sick feeling and saw Sanual and Arianna. It seems like they just finished the ceremony. As much as I'd hate to intrude... Sanual must know about my condition and the fact his brother is missing." she stated softly. She didn't know Sanual well enough to know that he may or may not want much company right after his wedding but Kayleigh believed she was doing what she had to and approach them shortly after the ceremony. "Sanual...?" she spoke softly, her arms tightly but yet, gently wrapped around her stomach. "I been away from the village for some time... and I already reported to the hokage. Nyku is missing and he's no where to be found. And in my condition..." she looked to her stomach and closed her eyes tightly. "Will not stop me from continuing to search. I'm sorry again for bothering you... but I felt like you needed to know."

"I cannot wait, for every day does the sun rise and then at the end does it set. It's the most romantic part of the day when the sun sets as battles take on when the sun rises."

User Image

There's a point where it tips, there's a point where it breaks, there's a point where it bends and a point we just can't take, anymore. There's a line that we'll cross and there's no return, there's a time and a place, no bridges left to burn anymore. we just can't wait with lives at stake until they think we're ready. Our enemies are gathering the storm is growing deadly. Now it's time to say good bye, to the things we loved and the innocence of youth. How the time seemed to fly, from our carefree lives. The solitude and peace we always knew."

Ferles

Darthwin Sonuba

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Sanual Hyuuga~

My swords are sharp
but my fists are gentle

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sanual waited up at the altar until the music began and Arianna was introduced. He was suddenly taken back by her dress, he had seen her in many outfits and even naked, but the sight of the love of his life in that dress, it felt like his heart was pierced by love's arrow all over again. His one complaint was that the hokage was not there to give her away, he respected Arianna's brother as the hokage but he wished he would have found a little time for his own sister's wedding. Once she was close enough, he took her hand and brought her up all the way to the altar. That was when he noticed that her unique sharingan was active and he did nothing but chuckle under his breath. He knew the pain that she as going through, the stress of not having her brother to guide her plus the wedding, it was no wonder that she could not control her Kekkei Genkai. Sanual was also holding his own Kekkei Genkai back so he could look at Arianna and not just her chakra network.

The ceremony continued as Sanual did not take his eyes off is blushing bride. When it came time for his vows, Sanual spoke words that had tormented him for days to get right, these were the words that summed up all of his feelings for Arianna and they were super important to get just right. He slipped the ring on her delicate finger with every ounce of love that he had in his heart for her. Sanual could barely hear the preacher anymore but managed to make out the words, "You may now kiss the bride." Sanual finally brought up a second had and removed the veil from her face as he brought her up for a passionate kiss. The preacher announced their union to the crowd which burst into applause for the couple. However such pleasantries were cut short when Kayleigh came upon the scene.

At first, Sanual thought that she was just there to congratulate him on the wedding for his brother, who was absent. Not that it bothered him, that both his older sister and his younger brother were not there, however it did hurt a bit. He listened to what she had to say about Nyku and his disappearance, he even caught on to the hint about Kay's condition. He looked to Arianna first before he spoke to Kay. " Stay a while and conserve your strength, my brother is a fool but he is a Ninja from the Hyuuga clan, the cigarettes he smokes will kill him faster then any ninja he can come up against. Now that your condition is known you have a responsibility to protect what you carry within you, let the Hokage worry about Nyku." Sanual only wished he was that stern with Arianna during her pregnancy and maybe, just maybe...

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-
Arianna Lynn Hatake
User Image

☆═━┈ Kayleigh Arah Inuzuka ┈━═☆

"There is nothing that bends my broken shadow,
except he who loves me beyond anyone else.
As his lover, my duty is to protect and cherish."

User Image

All of this was killing Kayleigh on the inside; here she was lost and alone with an unborn child and Nyku had up and vanished from what seemed; the world. She was beginning to think it was because of her. Kayleigh finally looked up at Sanual after he spoke and apparently little did Sanual know, that Kayleigh was forbidden from this estate according to Neji and Kiba's sudden agreement. Kayleigh was not to step foot in the Hyuuga estate because Neji did not want her to be affiliated with Nyku. Kayleigh shook her head. "I'm not even allowed in this estate or to even step foot, I snuck in and I have to get going real soon." she admitted softly. She stepped back and hid her tears. How was a kunoichi not born of the Hyuuga line suppose to raise a Hyuuga child alone? Her child definitely will not be able to learn the Hyuuga bloodline with it's father either gone or hopefully not dead. This was unsettling for Kayleigh and it was starting to make her worry, stress, and even cause her heart to start beating quickly. Kayleigh said nothing more as she looked back at Sanual and his bride; Arianna was now his wife, a Hyuuga, let alone the Hokage's beloved sister. Kayleigh looked at her in awe; she looked in deed, gorgeous in her wedding gown and it appeared that Sanual's parents both were the ones who chose this dress for her; and they were right-- it suited her perfectly.

Kayleigh could tell just by reading Sanual's eyes that he didn't want to wait much longer to become a father himself to his own child; just by knowing that Kayleigh is pregnant with his brother's child made him seem like he was much inpatient. She looked over to Arianna and slowly nodded her head; it had appeared Sanual and Arianna had made a seal of love and he was hoping she would soon conceive his child. The thought of that was hurting Kayleigh on the inside; despite this she was indeed very happy for the two and it was only hurting her because she was stuck in a position where she was a woman who was now alone, pregnant with child and not knowing what her options were. She wasn't entirely allowed nor welcomed here in the Hyuuga estate, so should she just... stay at home alone?

She didn't tell much people about her condition yet-- so far just Sanual, Arianna, and her father. Kiba was of course supportive of his daughter but when it will become time for her child to start training when it gets a little older, teaching it the Hyuuga bloodline and Byakugan will be much more difficult and if she doesn't find a way to train it; it could lose it's abilities altogether and be a shame to the Hyuuga family. The thought of that just sent a shiver down her spine. "I... I have to go. I hope you two a wonderful rest of the day." she said pretty quick before taking off.

"I cannot wait, for every day does the sun rise and then at the end does it set. It's the most romantic part of the day when the sun sets as battles take on when the sun rises."

User Image

There's a point where it tips, there's a point where it breaks, there's a point where it bends and a point we just can't take, anymore. There's a line that we'll cross and there's no return, there's a time and a place, no bridges left to burn anymore. we just can't wait with lives at stake until they think we're ready. Our enemies are gathering the storm is growing deadly. Now it's time to say good bye, to the things we loved and the innocence of youth. How the time seemed to fly, from our carefree lives. The solitude and peace we always knew."

Arianna Lynn Hatake

Recallshifter

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image
Kushina Uzumaki

"if you are sure you don't require further assistance" she replied, as she did not mind helping. It was something ninja were supposed to do from time to time. Kushina noticed the food arrive and had started eating after a few minutes. She was going to make a note to bring the rest of the team here after their next mission. Though she was not aware that their sensei, her cousin had gone missing. While the team was a bit unusual they seemed to work well for their first task together. She had not not exactly been to concerned with fate of the Uchiha. She was hoping the traitor would be put to death the fate he deserved. She cleared her thoughts and focused on more positive things.

Once she had finished eating she smiled for a moment. "Thanks and I hope you find what you are looking for" she replied. "oh and to make things a little easier you might be able to locate Hisako Uzumaki if she is not on a mission" she replied, as it was better to mention at least one more person to make his search a little easier. She was not going to mention her father since he was not going to be in the village. She walked out of the restaurant and looked around for a moment. She was rather surprised to see Hisako in the village. She ran to catch up with her. Kushina wanted to get a chance to talk with her aunt. "It is nice to see you Aunt Hisako" she replied, as she wondered if Hizaki was still close by. It was quite fortunate that she had located Hisako.

Quote:

hawk skater5

BloodStricken

O.G. Autobiographer

User Image

User Image
"Endless rain, fall on my heart In this wounded soul..."

Hizaki nodded. "You've helped me enough, I won't take up any more of your time." He answered, going back to his meal. He finished his food in silence, looking back up as she spoke again.

"Thank you again, I'll try looking for her." He said, jotting the name down on the same scroll he had used before. He waited until Kushina had walked out the door before leaving some money on the table. He thought it was enough, though to be honest he didn't care all that much. By the time they noticed he'd be long gone.

As Hizaki stepped out the door, he noticed Kushina running over to a woman and managed to catch the name. He grinned to himself, that certainly made things easier. He walked quickly, catching up to the two. "Well isn't that a coincidence, sorry to interrupt." He said, smiling and nodding to Hisako in greeting. He hoped she wouldn't mind him tagging along, this was the one real lead he had on more information. As long as this one didn't recognize him.

"...Let me forget, all of the hate, all of the sadness,.."

Darthwin Sonuba

BloodStricken

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
xxxx Arianna Lynn Hatake
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

The archer was taken back when Sanual held her close to his side. The one person her eyes met were at Neji, who looked at her, straight forward did she understand what he was trying to say to her and she slowly nodded her head. Her eyes closed tightly as she stood there, trying to imagine her brother at her side also; but to no fail she didn't blame him for not wanting to be here; his concern was on a separate situation as well the fact his assistant; the one individual who was always there for him when he was stressed; was now in the hospital. Arianna blamed herself for that and wouldn't be surprised if Collette didn't forgive her.

Arianna's eyes shot open when she heard a familiar voice; Kayleigh. She looked to Sanual as he looked at her and her eyes slowly fell back upon the pink haired girl. Nyku is gone... Arianna repeated back into her mind. something obviously wasn't right after that statement. Nyku wasn't the type to take off and not say a word; if anything someone or something captured him and he hasn't been able to return home. She listened to Kayleigh and Arianna closed her eyes once again when she realized that the pink haired kunoichi was pregnant-- but how far along was she? She would assume at least five weeks if she remembered correctly.

Her eyes opened again when Sanual told her to stand by and protect what she carried; but Arianna knew very well Kayleigh wasn't the type-- she seemed determined to find Nyku even if she got injured. "I will help you look for him." Arianna responded almost instantly. Despite that the elegant bow that was made for her by the kazekage bef Shouichi was not in her possession; she needn't worry. Only she was able to pick it up. Well if anything, Shouichi would be the only other person who would be able to lift up that bow but he wouldn't have it. He wouldn't keep it from her. Arianna stepped forward and embraced Kayleigh. Arianna was not a hand on hand fighter and probably never will be, she belonged in the distance and that was proven when she fought Talon and lost. "I do not know what lies behind my techniques anymore, ever since Minaka gave me her eye, my eyes changed. I was able to activate her sharingan, some how... and my blue eyes seemed to have...changed." she stated. The blue and normal red sharingan were something she was scared of at the time. Arianna carried no kekkai genkai, and here she was... stuck in this position over it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Haha! Check THIS out!"The fate of the people is in YOUR hands. ▍|

▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄

Recallshifter

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Du Mai
User Image

As a light rain fell upon a newly reconstructed settlement town, a young boy named Du Mai awoke. In a shabby small hut, he stretched out his limbs with a yawn. His hair was a messy white and his home was run down and full of trash and junk. It hadn’t been well kept for multiple holes ragged each corner of this house. This child losing his loved ones was abandoned by his fellow villagers after a raid took place in the village. Since then he has lived on his own doing as he pleased. For a while he grew accustom to living alone and enjoyed the lifestyle that he lived. Yet recently people had returned to the village and began to rebuild it back to it’s former glory.

Being alone for so long, Du Mai was at first afraid of the people. Sticking to the shadows he avoided them. He grew hungry when he saw that the farms that he lived off of were now controlled by new owners. One day however he smelled various foods being prepared and so with hunger calling his name, Du Mai went into town. Stealing some meat once it had been cooked Du Mai ran away with the treat. Escaping the cook Du Mai enjoyed this meal. Time passed and he continued taking food from various members of the village. It then became a game to him for none seemed to be able to stop the boy.

Du Mai mastering the art of stealing food began to pull pranks on the people just to get them to chase him. Though the town’s folk were annoyed by the kid taking food, they soon grew tired of him when he started pulling stunts and so they hired shinobi to try and take him. The child was like a shinobi himself therefor it only made sense that they would be more qualified to snatch this troublemaker. Starting the day as he would any other, Du Mai waited for his opportunity to take some food. The man’s back turned away and Du Mai took some fruit. “Hey you stop!” cried out the fruits stand owner. Du Mai laughed running with his hands full of spoils.

“Stop, Thief!” The man called out as he started falling behind the boy. Du Mai ran with a smile on his face sped past two people who were walking down the way. Little did he know those two were shinobi assigned to stop him? At a small loft on a building Du Mai laid down on his back and started eating his catch of the day when he soon heard a loud voice call up to him. Looking down to see a girl with an arrogant yet tough demeanor, he listened to her demand and simply continued on eating. The girl was loud and annoying to Du Mai thus in protest Du Mai looked at her. Du Mai taking a finger to the eye, he pulled down his lower eyelid and stuck his tongue out at her.

Seeing Tune Wei suddenly jump up to him he was at first shocked but with quick reflexes, Du Mai slid back and flipped over Tune Wei’s fist as it barreled towards him. In two fluid motions Du Mai looked Tune Wei in the eye and then, using her head after her arm used Tune Wei as a platform to pounce over to another building on the other side of the street. Du Mai made his escape and thus fled the scene with great haste. Smiling with light laughter Du Mai was proud at himself for he outsmarted yet another fool.

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Tune Wei
User Image

Arriving at the top of a hill, Tune Wei soon rushed down the pathway to the town just in the distance. After entering the village, she was needless to say excited. This was a new experience for her; she had never been to this part of the county and delighted in looking at what this place had to offer. Going from window to window she looked at all the various items brought in from other lands. One store got her attention most of all. It was a book store with the latest Land of Fire romance novel out. She had been eagerly awaited this sequel and so her eyes sparkled with desire to own it. Yet Chu Shu spoke out to her and after snapping back into reality pretended to shrug off the book.

“I am taking this seriously.” She bellowed out in a huff. Crossing her hands behind her head Tune Wei added onto the statement. “But come on, this mission isn’t that big of a deal. We’re just here to deal with some kid. How hard can that be?” Ignoring his warning Tune Wei simply stated, “Yeah, yeah whatever…” Tune Wei not wanting hear his lecture, shifted her hands to her ears. “Blah Blah Blah.” She stated trying to drown him out but then both of them stopped for a second when they hear a man shout, “STOP THIEF!” Suddenly a small figured zoomed past the two of them and each one looked.

Tune Wei after seeing the boy rushed in pursuit of him. She was confidant in her abilities and thus readied herself to deal with this little runt. Tracking him down for a few blocks she then noticed him up near an open loft eating some of the fruit. She then yelled at him from bellow with authority. “Hey, you, Give that back!” Ironically being ignored Tune Wei soon became frustrated with the kid. “A-are you ignoring me!? I am a shinobi of the Hidden Rain and I command your respect!” Tune Wei soon became furious with the kid after he mocked her false authority over him. Clenching her fist to the point that it shook like a miniature earthquake, Tune Wei then took a leap at Du Mai.

“You little runt I’ll pummel you!” Tune Wei blinded by anger didn’t expect this boy to pull a stunt. He had used her arm to move him on her head and then kick himself off of Tune Wei’s noggin. As Tune Wei was kicked her body hug on the railing and for a moment she was in a bit of a loop. Holding the back of her head she recalled the event and was surprised at how fast the kid was. Next thing she heard Chu Shu telling her a sort of I told you so. Pissed off slightly with embracement she retorted to his statement with a yell, “Shut up!” Getting onto her feet Tune Wei’s eyes flashed for a moment and she grumbled, "I’m goanna get you for that!”

Tune Wei then raced off once more after Du Mai in order to settle the score. Chu Shu caught up to her and tried to get her to listen but she just ignored him. Her mind was too focused on getting Du Mai than to listen to Chu Shu’s lectures. Little did Tune Wei and Chu Shu know that they would both soon receive a lecture or two from a very unexpected someone.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Hisako Uzumaki [Hyuga]
Daughter of Naruto and Hinata
Jonin of the Leaf

User Image

Hisako had been walking, when she heard a familiar voice: Her niece Kushina. Smiling, she looked over. "It's nice to see you too, Kushina. How have you been?" She asked, happy to see the girl. Hisako would always make time for family. The young woman looked over and saw a purple haired man as he walked over to them. He said he was sorry to interrupt and nodded at Hisako. Being polite, she nodded back as her smile became formal and tight. I wonder who he is? She thought. He seemed vaguely familiar to her, although she couldn't place it. "I'm Hisako Uzumaki....and you are..?" She prompted. He wasn't from the village, and he wasn't forthcoming with a name. Hisako was being polite of course, but formal. Hisako was usually emotionally reserved.

hawk skater5

Darthwin Sonuba

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Chu Shu
User Image

Arriving into town Chu Shu sighed and hoped that this mission would end soon. He didn’t much enjoy the company he was with. Tune Wei was a little high strung and just a bit too aggressive for his liking. As he watched her go about almost prancing with joy like an academy student Chu Shu with a low drag spoke. “Hey… Enough with the playing around; we are on a mission remember? So why don’t you take this seriously?” Chu Shu watched Tune Wei try and act tough but it didn’t relive the fact that she wasn’t taking the mission to seriously. “Don’t underestimate him. This boy is said to be the tricky sort.”

Tune Wei not listening Chu She tried to tell her again with a different phrase. “Hey, now I’m only trying to tell you to,” Cut off as he noticed her starting to cover her ears Chu Shu started yelling, “Hey listen you!” Just then Chu Shu and Tune Wei hear a man shout, “Stop Thief!” Halting the argument each one saw a small kid with fruit in his arms pass them by and continue running down the street. “I think that was our query…” Both paused for a moment and as Chu Shu turned to look at Tune Wei he stated, “So shall we go after… Him…” Quickly noticing that she had already run off without him he sighed and went after them.

Chu Shu finding them after two or so streets, then witnessed what happened to Tune Wei. Finally being knocked down a peg Chu Shu chuckled lightly. Going over to the building he spoke to her from behind and said aloud. “I told you not to underestimate him but did you want to listen to me? No…” he dragged in a lingering tone. Tune Wei barked some more in embracement, then she zoomed off again without him. “Hey, don’t rush… Ah who am I kidding! Wait for me!” Fallowing her Chu Shu sighed in a bit of frustration. Catching up to her he then spoke to her as he raced alongside his partner. “Tune Wei would you just stop and listen to me?”

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image
Kushina Uzumaki

"I have been well" Kushina replied with a smile before she continued. "I was assigned to a Chunnin team and we completed our first mission" she replied. She guessed Hisako would want to hear that news. She was about to say more until Hizaki arrived. It was fortunate for him it seemed. "This is Hiyori Isshiki" Kushina replied answering the question. She waited for a few minutes since she expected that he would have a few questions regarding Naruto Uzumaki. While she did not know a lot about her grandfather's early missions she suspected that Hisako might know something and Kushina was a little currious now to say the least.

Quote:

hawk skater5

BloodStricken

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Izagi Tokugawa
Root Leader

Izagi had been waiting for an answer from the Kazekage up until Kayleigh had arrived reporting to the Hokage about a chunnin going missing. If he remembered correctly that was the chunnin assigned to lead the team his niece was on. That was not exactly a good thing to say the least. He also remembered that Arienne mentioned Kayleigh being the one that apparently had the Uchiha child. He was going to look to fix that problem when he had the time. For now he would focus on things that he could mange without having multiple villages and wide-eyed idealist involved. "Kazekage when you are ready to talk I will be in my office" he replied, as he turned to leave. He had left the Hokage's office and returned to his own office at the root base. Things were going somewhat smoothly he had appeased the Tsuchikage and was hoping to use the turbulence in Kumogakure to possibly forge an alliance with the future Raikage.

That did leave Amegakure and Kirigakure as the only neutral villages in the equation if all went well. Considering Kirigakure was allied with the Sound Village forging an alliance was out of the question. Neutrality seemed to be more out of convenience then anything else. He did remember that Talon had caused a disturbance in the village. It was in his best interest to break the alliance between the mist and sound or break the mist if the need was required. The Hokage Naruto had good relations with Amegakure in the past, but things were different now. If Jade was going to be eliminated it was first important to help the Hokage stabilize the village. Being head of Root the shadowy underbelly of the Leaf he would make sure the village was not easily caught by surprise again. He would do any act or make any sacrifice for the sake of the village.

Quote:

BloodStricken

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

O.G. Autobiographer

User Image

User Image
"Endless rain, fall on my heart In this wounded soul..."

Hizaki sighed in relief. He had hoped Kushina would introduce him. Truth be told, he wasn't very good with names and he wasn't sure he remembered the false name he had given to Kushina. "Nice to meet you, Hisako Uzumaki." He said, bowing slightly as he kept walking.

He thought for a moment about whether or not now was a good time to ask about the bridge, but he figured he might not get another chance. "Kushina said you may be able to help me, I'm interested in learning more about Naruto Uzumaki, I had a particular mission in mind that I can't seem to find much information on." He explained, hoping that wouldn't sound too suspicious. He wasn't certain how much information the ninjas had on him in their books. By now though, he imagined they had probably figured out he was looking for information on the Yuki clan. "Of course, if you're busy I can always ask later."

"...Let me forget, all of the hate, all of the sadness,.."

Darthwin Sonuba

BloodStricken

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Anagawa Kotomei
Black Whirlwind

User Image
Anagawa had returned to Kumogakure once her meeting had come to a close. She had met with Izagi Tokugawa the head of Root Division in the Leaf Village. He had qualities that were similar to Yukimura Sangetsu the Tsuchikage and that brought he plenty of irritation. Though considering they lost a tailed beast and their Raikage the village could not be picky about who they allied with for the time being. The first objective was to have a new Raikage selected soon. Anagawa was somewhat of an option since her father was a former Raikage. She was not exactly after the position, but was willing to step up if it was required of her. She had a calm expression on her face for a moment, as she walked around the village. It was possible that relations between Kumogakure and Iwagakure could be repaired through her being elected. It seemed that was what they were after at one time. She was not sure if that was the case still or not.

Flash Back
"What do you intend to gain from all of this exactly" she asked a bit skeptical of the aid that was potentially being offered to her village.

"It is simple I seek to return stability to your village and offer a potential ally for your villages war" Izagi replied in simple terms. "You simply need to find someone best suited to take the reigns of the village and steer it in the right direction" he concluded. He remained seated before he handed her a secret document regarding a certain rouge ninja and a special operation they were involved in. "In return you will assist in the retrieval of our best operative if he is captured by a certain organization and your assistance against the sound." he replied with a smirk.

"I obviously don't have the authority to promise anything, but I will see what I can do to help move things along" she replied a bit annoyed. She recognized the name and remembered he was a suspect for killing the Raikage. She said nothing since it seemed Izagi had no idea they had him. She would think about what to do with the Uzumaki once she returned to the village.

"That will be fine for the time being" Izagi replied, as he was fine with things moving somewhat slowly for the time being. There were a few other things that were needed to come to fruition first. "Send a messenger bird when your village comes to a decision on a Raikage and we can discuss further details then" he replied

Flash Back Concludes

She reached the building where they had Tobirama, but she had learned he was released by Sousen Yotsuki. It seemed their possible leverage was now in the wind somewhere no thanks to one of their supposedly elite jounin. She sometimes questioned why someone like him was leading the villages elite team known as lightning fangs. The only explanation she could think of was he was the half brother of the now deceased Raikage. She cleared her thoughts and tried to think about the next course of action she could take. She had limited authority in the village, but she could attempt to become Raikage and work to make an alliance with the Hidden Leaf Village.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff