Welcome to Gaia! ::

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Mizuno Hatake
8th Hokage

User Image Mizuno could see it was far to late to have a medical attention was no longer required. From this point it seemed that the only one that they could get information from now was Talon. "If I am not mistaken didn't she cause a disturbance in the hidden sand village" he asked, as that was the information she received. It was not clear if it was false or not since Talon played a role in giving him that information. It was only a matter of confirming it with the hidden sand ninja. He had a normal expression on his face. He heard the question and took a moment to answer the question. "She has been involved in criminal actions and showed no signs of carrying a child" he replied with a calm expression on his face.

Though the question now was what was to be done with Minaka now. Considering she had joined the hidden mist after betraying the leaf left a lot of unanswered questions. She was certainly not in a stable condition and could very well end up dead. Though to be honest minus the need for information and the fact that the hidden mist would possibly want her back alive he was not exactly concerned about her state compared to the other problems that the Leaf had lurking about. The question was what would Samui do about this whole situation.
(( ))

User Image

Arianna Lynn Hatake

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

Tec shisou

Demonic Kitten

6,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image
Akihiro Tatsudo

He nodded "I will make sure to remember that" he replied, as he smiled for a couple of seconds. Talking did make the situation easier. He wondered how the situation at the interrogation cell was going. Considering there were ninja from the sand along with leaf anbu there things could not get to hectic. "Of course I'll come will you" he replied. He followed behind Avlon. "lunch would be nice" he commented. It would certainly help to take his find off the previous situation. He was also curious to the health of the Hokage's sister. She had probably been through a lot especially with the loss of an eye.

"So how have things been going for you Avlon?" he asked hoping to start up a different conversation while they were walking. Since it had been a couple of days since he had last seen her he had wondered if there was anything new going on. That and a bit of mild curiosity.

Quote:
ooc - would have had it up sooner, but persona 3 had taken up a lot of my time that night.

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

User Image

Avlon Kamiera
"Live like a rose, die like a criminal."

Avlon was standing there clueless as she listened to the white headed boy. She wanted to make sure he was taking care of himself at least and when he mentioned that he would join her, she smiled happily before stepping forward, attaching her weapon at her lower back. Avlon, a free spirited girl had waited for Akihiro to catch up and upon doing so, she took his hand up until he had asked her how things were going. If she had to honestly answer, the same as normal. "Me? things been well, interesting." she gave that answer thoroughly before tugging onto him lightly, perhaps not much seeing how she didn't do much here besides assist other shinobi of the village. Then it brought to her attention that she did recall seeing the Kazekage and his assistant arrive but didn't even give a chance to question either of them as to why they were both here... usually only one traveled and one stayed with the village; but why were they both here? She saw Shouichi head to the hospital and Launna to the direction Akihiro came from which put a puzzled look on her face. She shrugged and decided not to question; Akihiro probably wasn't even sure of the answer she was looking for any way.

When they stopped in front of a small cafe, Avlon let go of his hand; she then studied him and smiled, she ran her hands through his hair to fixen it up and then fixed his attire. "You looked like you just got out of bed, haha." she admitted. She wouldn't want him embarrassing himself now! Avlon however, suddenly got quiet after fixing him up and looked down, closing her eyes tightly before turning away from him after remembering a memory from her past about her family which passed away years ago. Avlon shook her head lightly. "Anyway... let's grab some lunch." she said slowly, entering through the doors to the little cafe.

Lord Zetsumei Jr
♥ ♫ ♥ Launna "LuLu" Hyuuga♥ ♫ ♥
The Kazekage's Assistant
"Destiny is not upon us but it the soul of the mind."

User Image
I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone...
All we do, pass before my eyes a curiosity....

Launna was stuck in a situation where she had to keep quiet. She didn't know who this man was besides he was Minaka's older brother who seemed to have cared about her more then anything in the world and that all he wanted was to take his sister and take care of her on his own. However, that wasn't the case anymore; Minaka was a prisoner and if anything, she would be a prisoner her entire life. The question then was laying on the new born boy Minaka had and how tiny he was due to the fact he was born quite early. Launna looked over to the hokage and then back to Samui. Not to their knowledge that only a few people knew that Minaka was pregnant; Arianna, Hotaru, Talon and reached to Launna after a letter from Arianna. Launna looked over to Kayleigh and then spotted her youngest brother Nyku as the two just stayed in the back watching and listening. That mattered not to Launna as she looked back to Mizuno. "Do you plan on keeping her here her entire life, Mizuno? This girl has no answers for her doing, shall you blame one for the real criminal to play tricks on her mind." Launna had to bring up a point on Talon, Talon was an anbu root in which case, he was really good at interrogations and putting things in people's minds to cause them distress to go crazy. At least, that was what Launna remembered seeing how she was the female on his team back when they were genin. If Mizuno desired that Minaka remain in the cells for her life, would he allow the new born to live in it with her? No, Samui couldn't allow seeing his sister and newborn nephew living in a cell. Launna would hate it if it were her younger sibling living in a cell. Launna placed a hand on Minaka's head and used her chakra flow to keep Minaka alive the best she could. When she noticed that Mizuno dismissed the medic to help her, Launna had put it in her burden to do what she could, even if it meant draining her own life and chakra to keep Minaka alive. Launna often wondered if Shouichi had reached to his destination and then looked back to Mizuno. "Mizuno, I will let you know that the Kazekage is in this village with me... he wanted to see your sister to make sure she was okay, he sent me here to question about Minaka since I was her teacher years ago. I can tell you Minaka had no intentions of betraying any village but to only believe that Talon was the one behind all of this and if most cases, punishment. If Minaka dies and as well the newborn, the best we all could do is try to avoid a second war with the mist village. Having your assistant here, Mizuno, caused issues with the sound village. If you can keep a sound village shinobi close at your side then what different are you to keep an innocent girl in imprisonment?" Launna added. She had remained quiet as of now, awaiting for his answers, or if Samui was to speak up.

User Image

ApocalypseReinWolf

Tec Shishou

Arianna Lynn Hatake

Darthwin Sonuba

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image Izuna Tokugawa
Konohagakure Anbu

Izuna did not exactly get a satisfactory answer , but there was nothing she could do about that. "I see I will wait here for the time being" she replied expecting he would return soon enough. Now seemed like a good time to collect her thoughts. The question of how to deal with the current issue came to mind. She was going to focus on working as an anbu and protect the villages interest. That included eliminating threats against the village from within and afar. That did make her somewhat of a workaholic and strained her relationship with her daughter Kushina. It was easier to throw herself at her duties rather then confronting personal issues that emerged after things had changed.

She remained seated and looked to see what Collette was doing at the time. "You look like you have something on your mind" she replied, as an observation. She was willing to listen at the very least. She had a normal expression while she was waiting for an answer from Collette. It was also going to pass the time a little while they waited for Mizuno to return.

Location - Hidden Leaf Company- Collette

Arianna Lynn Hatake

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Izagi Tokugawa
Root Leader

Izagi noticed the assistant allow them to come in. "Tsuchikage I'm sure you know what this meeting is about so I would like to cut to the chase and ask what do you want from the hidden leaf to end aggression against the hidden sand" he replied getting to the meat of the issue. He waited for a moment to give Yukimura time to answer the question. He had a few ideas on what the Tsuchikage would request, but he was certain they were not possible to get at this time. So in turn he really only had one option available. Luckily he was certain it would be make for agreeable terms. Yes it would reveal that they had a rouge ninja working in their village, but it was not like the Tsuchikage was being directly effected by it. Izagi kept a calm and calculating expression on his face the entire time.

Quote:

Lord Zetsumei jr

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔═════════╗
C O L L E T T E M A B I
╚═════════╝

ζocation Hokage's Office
Ȼompany: Izuna
Ⱦhoughts: I wonder what's going on
Ѻbjection: --

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Feeling uncomfortable was probably the most normal thing Collette ever felt. She watched Izuna and it seemed like she had decided to stay here to wait for the hokage. When she spoke she asked if there was anything on her mind and being her normal shy self; Collette remained frozen as she sat there in the hokage's chair to his desk. "I just... feel like someone is here that shouldn't be here..." she stated softly. She would admit that she was scared of Izuna, even though she had no reason to; the hokage was holding his assistant close to him even though she was in the process of being successfully transferred wholly into the leaf village. Collette figured, however, that if Izuna would eventually like her, Collette could develop better friends. Collette was too shy of a girl who often stayed with the hokage and his sister at their home, but she didn't like being there by herself; she preferred here in which case, she was usually always at Mizuno's side or assisting Arianna. When Arianna was ill, Collette had stayed home with her to help take care of her as well things around their home. But seeing how there were complications after she got better; Collette was informed that Arianna was in the hospital and to remain there by request from Mizuno... the reason of her being in the hospital was unknown to Collette but she would assume she would know in due time. The red head looked back at Izuna then back to the desk top and just stared at the empty desk-- of course there was not much besides some papers that Mizuno had left for Collette to finish. She slowly started working on them and after a while, finished; putting them into a folder and putting them to the right side of the desk.

Darthwin Sonuba

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
I can see right through...

Neji - Hyuuga

But don't you try to find my blind spot

User Image

No one can change your life except for you
Don't ever let anyone step all over you
Just open your heart and your mind
Is it really fair to feel this way inside?

۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩

☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾

Some day somebody's gonna make you want to hold on, just hold onTurn around and say goodbye
for one more day Until then baby are you going to let them things will go your wayHold you down and make you cry
User Image
After dealing with Nyku it seemed that Neji thought it was best to check up on his older son; Sanual. He had heard what had happened to Arianna and was worried enough to check things out to see if his son was alright as well as his bride. It was only in his right mind when he entered the hospital; Neji over looked and found the room she was in and stepped in, closing the door and without realizing he passed a man of red hair on his way in; but paid no mind to it. His focus returned to the two laying in bed and he could sense that Sanual was still awake. Neji stepped closer and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I assume you will be staying here until she is released." he added. He had already accepted Sanual's marriage and would do what it takes to protect them both, and as well his eldest daughter and younger son. Neji then carefully read Sanual's eyes and sighed; "You know, son..." he started, trying to find the write words to say as it was slowly bringing pain to him to see the look in his son's eyes; worry, sadness and other mixed emotions. Sanual had always been busy and he was much like Kayleigh in other ways; both were special jounin who were constantly sent out on missions and to know that Neji was looking after Arianna as he did these missions; it was hurtful to know that Sanual returned only for Arianna to end up in the hospital; twice. "Everything is all set and ready as the way you want it for a wedding son. Spend as much time as you want here as well her time to reset herself so that she's better."

At least he didn't end up like Launna, marrying outside the village and leaving and then remaining in that village after her husband's death during a mission so many years ago. He didn't mind it however, she was happy and he paid no mind to it. Did he wish she return? yes seeing how she had a connection to Sanual until she left him years ago on his own, Neji felt like he was blame for it and now that Sanual barely acknowledges her was harder. Launna however, he was surprised to see that she became the assistant to the Kazekage, perhaps that was better then depression anyway. Neji turned to leave the room, before looking back to Sanual. "Do you need anything?"

☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾
۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩

Recallshifter
User Image

Nyku Ferreos Hyuga
User Image

User ImageMood: Awe stricken / Company: Mizuno, Samui, Kayleigh, Launna / Location: Konoha / Health: 100%
User Image

Nyku hurried to anbu headquarters where as he just heard news of Minaka Uchiha giving birth, he bit his lip as he entered the HQ and couldn't help but think about the situation and how he felt partially responsible still. On the scene it seemed a group of people gathered around the cell that Minaka was held in, most notably was his sister Launna, where and when did she come to Konoha. The fact that she was there surprised him more than the situation at hand happening so suddenly, after a while of birthing going on and things looking bleaker with the talk of her life Nyku couldn't take being in the bleaker room full of cells and left to get some air. Outside was a much different and a brighter day in both senses of the word compared to the scene inside, but even with this Nyku still couldn't manage to get himself into a better mood knowing the things that were going on. Even with his sisters arrival to Konoha he just sighed and pulled out a joint and lit it up puffing on it and blowing the smoke into the air, the wind blew back and forth smothering the smoke disappearing high in the sky.

With things the way they are...I want to just find a place out of the way and live peacefully He chuckled to himself with a half smirk and half frown on his face knowing how ridiculous he might of sounded. The hyuuga leaning against the wall slid down and sat on the grass still looking up at the sky, he felt as if he couldn't face his sister after this situation making her come to Konoha on less than good circumstances. After all this time he still felt very inferior compared to his siblings, his rank as a ninja was to him insufficient compared to his want to rise in the ranks, but he only blamed his nature and laid back attitude and cursed it under his breath. As he was busy cursing himself it was easy to forget the things going on and he managed to calm his nerves and even some how motivate himself, his sisters presence partially being another driving force like it had always been.

ApocalypseReinWolf

Tec Shishou

Arianna Lynn Hatake

Darthwin Sonuba
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Kayleigh Inuzuka
Special Jounin
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image

It was in her nature to watch Nyku and suddenly following him outside. The kunoichi suddenly lost track of him and kept her guard up before finally finding him. Kayleigh slowly approached him, leaning and taking the joint and smashing it into the ground before kneeling at his side, placing her hands on his. "Nyku, don't blame yourself for anything." she stated simply. It had seemed he was beating himself down for everything and Kayleigh was hoping that Launna would successfully save Minaka from death- even if it meant she stay in prison for the rest of her life, at least no war would happen. Kayleigh remained quiet and then finally took in a deep breath and brought Nyku's hand to her lips and kissed it lightly. "Everything will be okay my love, I promise."

User Image
"Another I worry is your brother, he's probably going to refuse to leave the hospital for a while and its best you keep a positive mind..." Kayleigh stood back up once again and pulling him to his feet. She pulled herself closer to the man and rested her forehead against his own; smiling weakly. She wanted him to shake it all off and not worry about the situation at hand; it would only make it worst for him and Minaka was not his fault; Akihiro just refused to praise her help when he witnessed her first going into labor. Sure, the boy was young and kept orders firm but there were times you had to learn when someone needed help in a serious time. If anything, Kayleigh was rather surprised that when the hokage came and realized she had already given birth, he dismissed the medic to even help her further to make sure she was alright-- guess Launna got that covered since she was trained in almost everything. Launna was a kage's assistant now, it required learning everything needed to protect their kage.

ApocalypseReinWolf
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Nyku Ferreos Hyuuga ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"The guy goes above and beyond to save his lady that's why he's the favorable one."

User Image

Nyku was dazed only a moment before Kayleigh seemed to come from out of nowhere and take his joint only to smash it into the ground, A look a surprise crossed his face as he realized what she had done placing her hands on his. He gave a faint smile after feeling her hands on his, it always made him feel better feeling her touch and knowing she was at his side always comforting him. He listened to what Kayleigh said and halfway frowned You know me better than most anyone else in Konoha, ill pick myself up if you say so... And ill try and keep that in mind he smiled again faintly. Then his smile grew ever bigger as she kissed his hand You know I can't stay sad around you...I mean after all now I finally have something better than just myself and my thoughts.... You, so I should be grateful for that. He nodded as she mentioned his brother and thought a moment of how he was doing so far, it had been a while sense the whole family had been together in the village and it made him feel nostalgic. I wouldn't worry as much for my brother he's a strong man, but with that being said he's still human so he should take it easy a bit with everything about go on on top of the things already going on he chuckled a bit looking back at Kayleigh resting her head against his.

He stared into Kayleigh's eyes smiling with a happier feeling than he had just moments before and chuckled I love when you scold me it always puts things into perspective... thank you he said jokingly as he closed his eyes. He pulled up his hands and held her shoulders and kissed her for a few moments, he wasn't used to the new bond they seemed to forge for themselves but he felt a naturalness and comfortable feel to it. Then hugging her he sighed and stretched trying to get the guilt feeling off his back and go back to his usual hyuuga self, after all being guilt and slight depressed ridden was the way he was. You know after all of this settles down and things become a bit less static, I really want you to eat dinner with me and my family I would really like it if we could while everyone is all gathered in Konoha... plus I want to make you official he chuckled lightly and smiled a bright smile once again. He then thought a moment while he waited to Kayleigh's response, The last time his family ever really gathered and it was for Sanual and his announcement of his engagement and this made him think even more about when he wanted to dedicate himself to Kayleigh. It was then his smile was for more than just happiness, he had a plan in his head that he would soon seek to carry out in the coming months after possibly even during Sanual's marriage plans soon to come.

"Werewolves can sense a human's sadness or call of help, while no other human can; and in some cases the good ones feel obligated to help the human, or at least try to ease their pain a bit."

User Image

Won't keep my voice down. Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud. I like to keep things honest. I'm a safe bet like your life's Staked on it, Let's leave no words unspoken And save regrets for the broken. Will you even look back when you think of me? All I want is a place to call my own,To mend the hearts of everyone Who feels alone You know to keep your hopes up high And your head down low.

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-
User Image

☆═━┈ Kayleigh Arah Inuzuka ┈━═☆

"There is nothing that bends my broken shadow,
except he who loves me beyond anyone else.
As his lover, my duty is to protect and cherish."

User Image

Kayleigh was, being herself and checking his pockets for any more cancer sticks. When she found him clear, she sat on her knees in front of him. "No more of those joints. It's bad for you." she stated simply. She then looked him up and down and then ranted on about random things. Until he brought up the fact that he wanted her to come have dinner with him and his family and announce of them being official. What? Kayleigh blinked her eyes and took in every word a few times in her head trying to figure it all out. He wants to make us official? she had a faint blush appear on her cheeks and she looked him directly in the eyes. "Official...?" she couldn't help but say that word over and over in her mind- he wanted her to be his was what he was saying. This pink haired kunoichi felt her heart racing. They never really kissed nor acted as if they were together; Nyku was in charge of team 7 and he was usually always busy with that as well the fact Kayleigh was a special jounin- a tracker who was usually on the run with things. They shared a kiss once but that was back when she was a chunin. Kayleigh finally shook herself back into reality and scooted closer. She couldn't help but just give him this big smile that made her blue eyes just shine brighter as if the sun rays were shining onto them.

He was basically finally admitting his love for her and she was waiting for this day since day one. She placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned to him. "Of course," she said with a tender and sweet smile and she lightly traced her lips to his and giving him a kiss which turned into a long, deepening kiss by every moment passing. When she parted her lips finally, she looked into his eyes, "But I feel as if now isn't the time to approach your family; your father isn't quite happy with mine."

"I cannot wait, for every day does the sun rise and then at the end does it set. It's the most romantic part of the day when the sun sets as battles take on when the sun rises."

User Image

There's a point where it tips, there's a point where it breaks, there's a point where it bends and a point we just can't take, anymore. There's a line that we'll cross and there's no return, there's a time and a place, no bridges left to burn anymore. we just can't wait with lives at stake until they think we're ready. Our enemies are gathering the storm is growing deadly. Now it's time to say good bye, to the things we loved and the innocence of youth. How the time seemed to fly, from our carefree lives. The solitude and peace we always knew."

Apocalypsereinwolf

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
※ ※ ※ Mizuno Hatake ※ ※ ※
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"She is the white rose which lead I am the flame. Nothing is more important to me then that. Challenge me or threaten my people, and you will find death at your door."

User Image
Mizuno was thinking for a moment before he had given an answer. "In her current condition she obviously can't stay here" he replied, as he could see that the sand was not looking to charge with anything from the looks of things. He knew that her death would cause problems with the mist village especially considering talon's own actions. Though considering their ties to the sound village it would not be hard to use what Talon did as a means to break up that alliance. "If she happens to expire all charges will be dropped and she will be returned to the hidden mist" he replied in a calm manner. "for now observation at a medical facility is recommended if she is still among the living" he replied finishing his statement. It would be easier for a hyuga to confirm if Minaka was alive or dead.

He should have expected a question regarding Collette to come up. He was obviously not prepared for it. "both situations are not exactly the same" he replied not going into to many details on the matter. The important thing was dealing with situation at hand. If they wanted Minaka alive they would probably need to act quickly and decide on the best course of action. He was not going to order any movements without knowing if it was safe to even move her from that spot. There was also the issue of Samui Uchiha that lingered.

Arianna Lynn Hatake

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

Tec shisou

♥ ♫ ♥ Launna "LuLu" Hyuuga♥ ♫ ♥
The Kazekage's Assistant
"Destiny is not upon us but it the soul of the mind."

User Image
I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone...
All we do, pass before my eyes a curiosity....

Launna was feeling drained by the time several of long moments passed and she was getting to the point where she couldn't support Minaka. She split her attention when Mizuno spoke up and she had to listen. No matter would happen, Launna was here for a reason; her and the kazekage didn't come here unless it was for a good reason. The woman carefully leaned Minaka up and closed her eyes. "Minaka... it's okay. Shouichi and I are here to make things right... " Launna whispered to her quietly, lightly stroking the back of her hand against the younger girl's cheek.

"Apprehending Akihiro would be my first move if I were the kazekage. We will put it our best knowledge he isn't informed about this." Shouichi was the type to forgive it there was meaning; and he had a deep heart for children and when he found out about Minaka's condition and where she was being held, he had to come here to the leaf village with her, not only to see things okay with her, but for Arianna. Launna looked over to Samui and then back to Mizuno. Even thought Akihiro was following orders, anyone who saw that someone was going into hard labor would have acted immediately to seek medical attention; especially if a kage needed answers. If Minaka dies; that would be put on Akihiro-- not just the leaf village and Launna wanted nothing but to avoid that conflict.

When she had asked about Collette, she expected nothing less when Mizuno refrained from it. He was protecting a sound village shinobi; not only that- the Otokage's sister. Launna never understood why or how that came to be, but still could cause an issue.

User Image

Tec Shishou

Arianna Lynn Hatake

Lord Zetsumei Jr

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items