Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Tobirama Uzumaki
Konohagakure Sannin

Tobirama had spent the early morning assisting the medical team. Since he was a talented medical ninja so he was always to lend a hand when he needed to. With the work done for the day he was going to get something to eat. He had planned to get Ramen from Ichiraku's. It was a bit of a surprise to see that there was quite the gathering there at the time. He had taken an available seat. He placed his usual order and waited for the time being. He had a relaxed expression on his face at the time while waiting for his order. Everything seemed a lot calmer compared to what was going on with the war. He expected that his father would have a mission for him soon enough.

Though at the very least it gave him the chance to fight all sorts of interesting opponents. He wondered how long the war was going to last exactly. He wanted to protect the village and his family. That included his somewhat extended family. That was probably an odd sentiment to have, but it was true that he considered his half siblings to family just as much as his direct blood siblings. Once his first bowl had arrived he had started eating. Considering he was quite hungry at the time he going to need more then one bowl.

User Image
User Image

Dangerous Raider

User ImageUser Image

Daito Uchiha

Chunin

Daito listened to Tsukihiko's reply to his suggestion and shrugged slightly before sitting down at the table. He wasn't too hungry, but he ate anyway so that Tsukihiko wouldn't complain or anything. "Fair enough. Like I've said before, I don't make an attempt to understand any of all this biju business. It's also why I don't go asking about it." He then said. When he mentioned about him wishing that Daito had been chosen instead as the host, that he was good at being a shinobi and that Tsukihiko was nothing more than a stupid vase they put a scarf around and called a ninja, in one swift movement, Daito pulled a kunai from the small pouch on his belt and put it into the table, not too deep but enough to make it stand on its own. "Tsukihiko, you're an excellent ninja who needs to be toughened up. You were chosen for a reason, as having him sealed within you wouldn't have been for no reason. I may be good at being a shinobi, but that was because I trained myself, and the same can happen to you." He said rather calmly. Daito had to use a lot of self control to not activate his Sharingan at Tsukihiko.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Company: Tsukihiko.
Mood: Calm.
Sharingan: Not Active.
OOC: N/A.

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Tsukihiko Hyuga

And couldn't help but tremble
I was scared at how easily I felt lonely
Like “courage” itself hated me

Tsuki flinched at the kunai being stabbed before him. His body seemed to shake as he felt his heart race. Daito was right. If only he trained. He knew of the training for ones like him and the long journey. He'd listened to Naruto's stories at more than a few family gatherings. But the idea of facing himself was making him sick. He knew he'd loose before even starting. His head hung again as he glanced across the room. He looked right as his sister and the down at his bandaged hands. They were the signs he was trying at least. Tsukihiko wanted to be strong. He pulled his hand up and unwrapped it slowly to expose the bruises and scratches.

He was trying. He was failing. Tsuki looked away as he stood up. "Yeah...I guess..." he whispered. He was rather distraught. The last few days had been getting to him. He'd failed on a mission because of his lack of spine, he'd broken more than a few bones and secretly hid at the hospital. The boy just wanted one thing to go right for once. Yet he'd never ask it openly. They'd have to beat it out of Tsukihiko to get his true feelings. He was shaking as his eyes glowed a bit.

It was almost like he wanted to let Kokuo take over his body. Then he could hide like he wanted. Tuskihiko grabbed his wrist and sat back down and blushed. "He says you're right by the way..." he grumbled to Daito. Of course Kokuo wanted to relationship with the kid but he knew why he was so scared. He was supposed to have those eyes, well a pair of eyes, that could see things as well. Yet he almost went blind because of it. So fear kept them apart.

I think that a “heart that rescues hearts”
could be called “courage”
So I'll become a Shounen Brave.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Rin Uchiha
"Hikaru Rokujo"
Sensou Member

User Image

Rin smirked as he stomped his foot down on the thug. He wasn't even a Shinobi. It was pathetic. He was amused at the man's attempts. " Make another sound other than a whimper or a cry of pain, and I'll drive these...." He showed off his metal knuckle claws, which was already soaked in blood. " ....right in your eye sockets and through your brain." There was no malice in the voice, only amusement. He was enjoying himself. The man had enough nerve to attack him, well he deserved what he got. Rin wasn't too far from HQ so it didn't really matter. The man then started choking on his own blood. Rin made sure he wouldn't die too quickly. The blonde took his claws and licked the man's blood off on the one on the far left. He mostly did this to scare his enemies, but blood didn't taste so bad in itself. He then took his foot off the man, grabbed him by the collar, and yanked him up on his feet.

"Run." Rin whispered in his ear. The weary man took a few moments to compose himself and understand what Rin meant. He then began to run. Slowly, but still. Rin's smirk turned into a grin as he watched the man stumble away. He waited about a minute or two before racing after him. He caught up with the civilian rather easily. It was child's play. Rin simply grabbed the man by his hair from behind and stabbed through his chest with the metal claw. After a few moments, he fell limp. Rin pushed the man to the ground and left the area. He was done for now.....and hungry. He headed back to HQ.
User Image

User Image

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Rengetsu "Ren" Hozuki
Son of Suigetsu Hozuki and Karin Uzumaki
Mist Chunin

User Image

Before Ren could even ask the Mizukage said no. "Please Ma'am....I want to make sure she's okay." He replied. " T-the village trusts me....I just want to check in on her, I wouldn't be there long." Ren pleaded. He loved her very much and only wanted to make sure she, and his half siblings were okay. He took a deep breath. "I could also gather intel. The Village is fine with me ...Na---Lord Hokage is fine with me. It wouldn't be long. At the slightest hint of danger, I'd return." Rengetsu didn't want any regrets. If his mother was killed, he wanted to see her one last time. His father had also given him a letter to give to Karin. "My mother could die...and I just wanted to see her one last time in case she does." It was a very real possibility.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thieving Kitten

User Image
User Image
tab tab / /EVER N AND N CNTINUE
tab WITH NTHING BUT MY HATE IN CARUSEL F AGNY

tab tab Where:Ichirakus With: Tsuki and Daito Mood: Happy and Hyper
              • Shion walked slowly around the village. After getting back from a mission the day before she was granted a few days reprieve until her next mission was decided. It had been a while since she had time by herself, so she wanted to savor it. She slept in later then usual and didn't leave her house immediately as she often did. She spent some time with her mother, even a few minute with Naruto before he left for work. Shion left the house to take a walk for a little while for time for herself.

She'd probably been walking for hours when she began getting hungry. "Hmmm I guess I'll go to Ichiraku's and get some ramen" She said to herself with a smile. She probably had gotten her love of ramen from her father who often took her as a child to Ichirakus. She raced to Ichirakus, getting excited more then before. Walking in, she sat next to Daito, though she didn't notice at first.

"Hey mister! Extra large miso with extra pork! Make it fast!" She ordered with a smile. "Coming right up!" The owner said as he started making her order. She looked over at who was next to her surprised to see Daito and her cousin Tsukihiko. She smiled mischievously and hugged Daito from behind "Hey Daito! Tsuki! Did I surprise you?" She said laughing and forgetting about how she just barked her order.

Dangerous Raider

User ImageUser Image

Daito Uchiha

Chunin

Daito retrieved his kunai and put it away as Tsukihiko spoke. He hated having to be tough to Tsukihiko, but he felt that he needed it. "Look, you and I both know how hard it's been for you, and you know why I'm like this with you. I know you're trying, and that's good." He said. When Tsukihiko grumbled about him saying that Daito was right, him referring to Kokuo, the Uchiha just nodded. He sensed someone sitting next to him, but didn't look to see, figuring that it was just someone looking for a temporary seat. He then head the yelling and blinked a few times in surprise. That's some voice. Hang on, it sounds familiar, like... His thoughts were cut off when he felt a pair of arms around him and someone against his back, and when he heard the voice, he blushed, as it was his crush, Shion Uzumaki. "Uh, hey Shion. Yeah, you surprised me." He said with a small laugh, still blushing.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Company: Tsukihiko, Shion.
Mood: Surprised, a little flustered.
Sharingan: Not Active.
OOC: N/A.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Ai Kawasaka
-- Daughter of Killer B -- Two Tails Jinchuuriki --
Head Medical Ninja -- Cloud Village

User Image

Ai laughed as she gently through Arashi up in the air and caught him. She was trying to spend as much time with him as possible. War was approaching. While she was a medical ninja and had Matatabi with her, she was still worried. War was no laughing matter. Ai did not want to go to war, in her opinion the Raikage was a crazy fool. Him and the Tsuchikage. The Leaf and Sand were powerful opponents. Ai felt horrible because of the bond her father had with Naruto Uzumaki, the current Hokage. How did things come to this? She thought.The Villages should be working together, not starting the Fifth Shinobi War. Regardless of her opinion, the War was still going to happen. "Okay Arashi. Time for hide and seek." Ai announced with a smile. The young boy laughed before running off to hide. The woman turned towards her mother's house. " 1, 2, 3 4...... " She began counting, enjoying the game with her son.

Demonic Kitten

6,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image
Kirin Uchiha
Demon of Kumogakure

Kirin had returned from her last mission hours ago. There was a war starting and she assumed that she would be in a lot more battles. Though she was sued to constant fighting. She was trained to be a weapon against potential threats to the ninja world on the level of Kaguya. She had not reached that level of strength, but considering her age she had plenty of time to grow. If there was anything useful to come out of this war it was that Kirin had the opportunity to test her strength. It was a different way to view the situation.

She was intent on remaining steadfast and loyal to Kumogakure despite the current situation. It was important to never do anything drastic or foolish. It was important to maintain the village stability. The Captain of Anbu starting a coup would destabilize the security in the Village. That was why it was her job to stamp out the people that would think of doing such a thing. History would decide If their Kage was a madman or not. She kept a calm expression on her face and figured she would turn in her mission report and get something to eat.

She probably could use some sleep to be honest, but she had a few other things to attend to. This would include talking with people and looking into something. Her job had her rather busy, but she learned to adapt to the situation. She made her way to the office of the Raikage and knocked to see if he was there or not. It was better to knock first rather than just barge into his office. At a time like this she would love to have Chōmei's exuberant energy. Sure she had the Uzumaki longevity and chakra levels, but even she had limitations.

FallenBOV

User Image

Friendly Warlord

Lord Zetsumei jr

User Image

Nikolai Darkstorm stood in his office surveying his village with a pleased smiled on his face. Kumogakure, was his village and it was growing tremendously in strength with him as the Raikage. This war was a absolute delight, they could carry out missions without the annoyance of paperwork or foreign affairs. He had the perfect environment to consume the lesser villages and gather their strength to devour the Great Villages. He cared nothing for the methods or the price, after he was done his village would be the strongest by far. A knock sounded from his door and chuckled at it, "Come in Kirin." His deep powerful voice sounded clear even through the wooden door, Nikolai was a huge man and was very intimidating when he wished to be. Nikolai recognized the knock as Kirin always knock in that way, she was probably not even aware of the habit. But he wanted to discuss a possible plan he had involving bloodline users with her, she was a wonderful ninja and helped him to enhance the village.

Friendly Warlord

Bring Me A Shrubbery

Tenchi Lee was the son of Rock Lee and Ten ten, after a night of drunken passion. He was raised with his father learning and inherited his abilities and his will. While he trained beside his mother learning her weapon skills and fighting style. Most the Hyuuga hated him because he was a sign of his mothers betrayal, but he had always treated his family right and kindly. To him he has siblings not Halfs. Tenchi had grown up pushing himself till he was either broken or exhausted, he couldn't use most justus but his physical abilities were far beyond the normal ninja that it didn't matter.
Tenchi walked toward the Raman shop with bags and boxes on his shoulders, normally a cart would be used but this help him train and so he carried the supplies himself. He walked to the back and knocked letting the workers that their shipment was in, they thanked him and offered some cold Raman and a cold drink. Tenchi accepted and walked to the front to see his sister Jessie sitting inside, he snatched a ice cube from a discarded drink and walked over to drop the ice down the back of her shirt. "Hey Sis."

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Tsukihiko Hyuga

And couldn't help but tremble
I was scared at how easily I felt lonely
Like “courage” itself hated me

When Shion showed up his body jerked up as his knees hit the table. Tsukihiko sighed as his head dropped. "Hey Shi-Shi," he said with a bit more life to his voice. He was nearly half way out his chair. How could she have slipped past them like that. Inside Kokuo was laughing at him a bit for being so unaware and consumed by himself. Yet is was more of a gentle tease than anything. He was lucky to have one of the more level headed biiju inside of his body. Yet his smile was starting to show. A massive heart was laying in wait underneath all of the cowardice and crying. His nervousness faded into an easy state of relaxation.

He smiled. "I guess you're right Daito. I mean I could be trying harder. But the place I need to go to seems far too out of reach right now. Thats what I heard from someone..." [/color]his eyes glanced outside. It was still sunny outside. Yet the friend he referred to was far far away. He had a few of them. He wondered how she was. Tsuki was fond of the few others like him he'd had the chance to meet once or twice. He was kind of an adorable kid who would sneeze and activate his powers on the off chance. Back then it was said that TenTen kept a bell on her son so he wouldn't go missing.

He sighed. "Hey Shi-Shi," he asked "Any chance your father's heard from any of the other um.you know.." he made the sign for the pair when they use to secretly talk about Kokuo.

I think that a “heart that rescues hearts”
could be called “courage”
So I'll become a Shounen Brave.

In a relationship with ShadowsOfTheAngel

Unsealed Star

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tsukino Uchiha -- Madara Uchiha's Daughter
Sand Sannin

Tsukino stretched her arms. She was bored. The girl hadn't been called on missions lately, most likely because of the upcoming war. A stupid senseless one. Whatever; Tsukino would fight if she had to. While she knew she was an Uchiha, she wasn't exactly sure who her father was. Her mother never bothered, but her Aunt Takara seemed to know, and she wasn't telling. It was hard growing up in an orphanage. Tsugumi had abandoned her at an early age, and she had know idea if her mother was alive or not. The Uchiha girl sighed. She had no contact with any other Uchiha, so there was no way to confirm who was her father, although she suspected Sasuke. Tsukino looked around on the streets as she sat on a rooftop. The Kazekage had not sent her to war to the front lines. She understood the war hadn't officially started, but still. Maybe Gaara was keeping her as a secret weapon? She wouldn't know until war actually started, or when Gaara informed her.

Demonic Kitten

6,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image
Kirin Uchiha
Demon of Kumogakure

Kirin had heard that she could come in. She was a bit surprised that he knock was quickly recognized. The expression on her face did not show any surprise though. She was either one of the few people to knock or her knock was distinct. It was not an important detail so it would not be a question she would ask. She entered the room "Lord Raikage I came to bring you the mission report and see if see if there is anything else you require of me" she replied in a calm manner, but exuding the strength that came with being an Anbu captain. She waited for the Raikage to give a response, as she set the mission report on his desk. It was a simple task in her opinion, but it was important enough to warrant her dealing with it personally. Though her definition of simple compared to the average shinobi was not exactly the same. If a move was going to be made against a larger village she expected she would hear about it soon enough.

(( short post ))

FallenBOV

User Image

Beloved Friend

User Image
"Even if we move three steps forward and two steps backwards

Naru User ImageEsuka

Naru gazed upon into the sky as his emerald green eye's met the vast sea of blue he smiled. For a few moments he thought about his parents and all that they had done for him and his brother. War was quickly approaching and it was war which had brought his family to the mist. Naru knew all to well even in victory the repercussions of war effected everyone alike. Nodding towards the sky as if to say thank you to his parents he gazed in the direction of his apartment. He knew he needed to go check on his brother soon. Even though he was determined he could be a bit tardy at times. Work is never done. He thought as a bit of a sigh escaped his lips as he pushed himself off the wall of the mizukage's building. .

He had spent much of the morning scouting the borders of the mist and figured he should report that all had been quiet. As naru entered the building he gave a polite smile and nodded to a few of the staff who were busying themselves with paperwork. He imagined that everyone in the village was busy preparing for war and gathering intel for the village. Approaching the mizukage's door he could hear her comment to ren as he entered. Apparently ryn was already agitated he could only assume it was due to the many messengers arriving in the village trying to get her to take sides. "Hey ren nice to see you looks like you keep getting stronger by the day." His smile widened as he greeted the young man. He always enjoyed the youth of the village and ren was indeed a promising and talented shinobi. It was also clear to naru that ren wasn't letting his injury impede his progress which was something to be admired.

Turning to the mizukage he smiled and nodded a polite hello. "Lady mizukage I am glad to report all is quiet amongst our borders." His greeting was official which was how he always greeted the mizukage. It was true his feelings had grown deeper for ryn as the years had past but he always held them to himself. Outside of the occasional flower left on her desk when she was away there was no indication of his true feelings. Instead he protected her and the village with his life and that always seemed to satisfy himself. Looking at ryn then back towards ren he smirked. "Lady mizukage if I may. Perhaps it would be good for you to send ren to see his mother. Although we are neutral it would show that we harbor no ill will towards the leaf by sending one of our own to the village. We may remain neutral and survive the war but that doesn't mean the victor won't turn on us for not aiding their cause. Maybe ren could scout the ranks of the leaf while he is there to give us a better idea of what we may be up against should the time come." He knew that ren wanted to go but he also knew ryn's stance on the matter. Naru couldn't help it he always had a knack for saying exactly what was on his mind. It was probably why he had been the head of the hunter-nin for so long and why the mizukage kept him around as one of the sannin. However he also knew speaking bluntly to ryn always held the possibility of facing her wrath.

We remain steady on our path."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces