Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gennosuke Uchiha

User Image
The Uchiha couldn't have agreed more with her statement, feeling almost like she was talking about him with the exception of not knowing her own strength. Gennosuke didn't have that problem. He had spent so much time focusing on his abilities that he trained himself to know his every flaw so that he could work to perfect it. "If only you were younger." The Uchiha said humorously as he had his cup refilled, and took a long sip from it.

He understood what she meant by Senju since he wanted to live up to the Uchiha name. And his uncle, and father helped save the world. "I don't think I have come as far as you have, but I understand where you are coming from. Either way, the two of us will stop at nothing until our goals are achieved." His onyx orbs switched back to the boy who came back to the ramen stand. Gennouske half smiled when he apologized for leaving. "It was a bit creepy. But I understand, you noticed how much I resemble my father."

He grew quiet when the Uchiha said that Itachi was their father, and that they were brother's. For a moment he was in disbelief, but he could tell the kid was telling the truth. "Nikel. I'm Gennosuke." He looked down at his younger brother's hand, and fought back a laugh before he shook his head. It was unlike his father, or uncle to show the kind of emotion Gennosuke shown, but he was different. He grabbed his brother's hand and pulled him into a tight hug. "It seems you're more like our father." Gennosuke leaned back to get another look at him before pulling him back to his torso. "When did you get here? How? You'll stay with me. Brother's take care of each other."

Dangerous Raider

User ImageUser Image

Daito Uchiha

Chunin

Hearing Tsukihiko's response, it took a lot of self control on Daito's part to not snap there and then. He let out a small sigh, then noticed that some of the small scratches were starting to heal. "Abusing? I doubt it, but then again, I wouldn't know how that works, so... yeah." He admitted in a whisper. The Uchiha didn't hear the mutter, but the second comment was caught by him and he shook his head. "Fine, but he's in your life. But you are the host." When he mentioned about healing and going somewhere quiet, he shrugged, then pointed to the female, Yuki Senju. "Well, we could do that, or we could talk to Madam Senju over there and get you healed... or find someone else in the medical corps. You're choice."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Company: Tsukihiko.
Mood: Calm.
Sharingan: Not Active.
OOC: N/A.

Anxious Bookworm

9,825 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Storing Energy 50
  • Bookworm 100
Nikel Uchiha
ANBU Captain

"Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal, fear is how I fail, confusing what is real. There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface. Consuming, confusing...I can't seem to find myself again, my walls are closing in..."

User ImageNikel let out a small chuckle when he called him leaving a bit creepy. He then just let a sad smile settle upon his lips during the last part. He nodded slowly. When Gennosuke went silent, he was almost afraid that something was wrong or that he didn't believe him. He became a bit worried at this, smile fading and eyebrows furrowing to himself. 'I guess it is a little hard to believe that someone you just met it your brother...' He reminded himself thoughtfully. But then, he spoke again,acknowledging his name and saying his own again.Hearing this, Nikel's expression went back to normal before he smiled lightly. He then saw him look down at his outstretched hand and wondered if he would take it. Then, he took it but did not shake it, instead he pulled him into a hug. Nikel's eyes widened in great surprise as he felt his brother's arms wrap around him. Then he smiled warmly, touched by the gesture. He accepted it slowly but gladly, letting his arms wrap around his brother's torso now, or what he could of it.

After a few minutes, his brother leaned back, looking into his face and he did the same. His blue eyes rested on the onyx ones before him, as if he could see his whole life through his eyes. When he heard Gennosuke say that he was more like their father, he became surprised again before smiling, tears of joy briefly running down his face at the compliment. Being compared to his father and hero was the greatest honor of all. "Thank you, I'm very honored." He said, still a bit choked up from the tears. He wiped them quickly, as he wasn't too fond of showing his tears. He then listened again as his older brother spoke. The first question was a bit of a hard one to answer. "In the village? Completely, probably about 13 or 14 years. After I decided I wanted to be a shinobi in the Leaf Village, my mother allowed it but didn't stop coming every day until I was 13." He explained, smiling a bit at odd question. Nikel's blue eyes and smile softened, hearing the rest. He wanted him to stay with him? This made him feel warm inside as well as hearing what his father had always said; He too said "Brothers take care of eachother". Nikel agreed, and would surely do all he could to protect his brother. He then finally let out a reply. "Thank you...." Nikel said quietly, very happy that his brother liked him unlike some of the villagers. "I'd be very happy to stay with you, Gennosuke." He added, closing his eyes as he felt the warm hug around him. He had almost always lived by himself, ever since he decided he wanted to be a Leaf ninja like his father, it would be nice not to be alone.

Out Of Character: Sorry that this post took a while, yesterday was sort of a busy day.....^^''

User Image

User Image

User Image

"...Discomfort endlessly has pulled itself upon me. Distracting, reacting. Against my will, I will stand beside my own reflection. It's haunting, how I can't seem to find myself again...Without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's too much pressure to take..."

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gennosuke Uchiha

User Image
Gennosuke caught himself staring at his little brother for a moment before turning to take a sip of his tea. He smiled when Nikel said it was an honor to be like their father. "That is why I dress like he did when he lived here. I'm glad to know that you know the full story about him. Some still believe the lies." Gennosuke smiled, a few tears falling from his own eyes. He usually never cried, even during the greatest pain but this wasn't pain and he was not ashamed. The Uchiha never knew he had a brother, and suddenly a piece of him that he didn't know was missing was filled.

"I've lived here most of my life. I've never seen you before. I've spent most of my life training, and away from the village on missions. You must know that the Uchiha clan has been resurrected. I was raised by our uncle Sasuke in the rebuilt Uchiha district." Gennosuke looked back to Yuki, giving her a silent apology for forgetting about her. He then turned back to Nikel. "We're brother's. You never have to thank me. And I'm glad you'll stay. I live in the Uchiha district where we belong. I just had my own house built so it will be just us."
Gennosuke smiled constantly as he looked at the young Uchiha, almost in disbelief. He picked up his tea cup, and took a long drink. "I'll bet you're gifted like father. You probably awakened your sharingan early like I did."

Saixela's Fav

Devoted Streaker

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xxxxxx
User Image

Power xx & controlxx I'm gonnaxx make you fall
women and menxx we are the same

xx your love will always be a game xx
we give and take a little more

ETERNAL GAME OF TUG AND WAR

User Image

"Oh my God! You weren't supposed to see me naked!"

A man's yell could be heard along side the sound of breaking glass as the young kunoichi aimed a small vase at the other's head. He had ducked just in time only to grab his shirt from the back of the nearest chair and slam the door behind him as he rushed out of the room. "Hmph. The blonde ran a towel through her hair as she peered at her reflection in the mirror. She could have sworn that she had heard him call her a lunatic on his way out. "Serves the pervert right." She mumbled as she tossed the towel away.

Her cheeks were flushed with anger and eyes narrowed. Of course she wasn't really upset that he had seen naked. Even with the scars on her back and torso she thought that she possessed a body that any man would swoon over. And so many did. No, no. She was furious but her anger lied within her own faults. It was a well rehearsed plan; a strategy that she had been putting into practice for years after beginning her travels in the West. She was no stranger to camping but who didn't prefer the luxury of a warm bed and hot dinner? It was quite easy to find a man willing to take her home in the evening - more often than not she targeted married businessmen whom were willing to rent a room at a local inn - and from there it was a matter of patience. Dinner, moonlight, and then a good ol' dose of sleeping powder in the sake. Usually the poor fellow would wind up passed out in a chair or on the floor leaving her free to take the bed. She always made a point of leaving before her victim could wake but something had gone wrong last night. She was always so careful. Her supply was running low....

Pushing the thought aside she dressed and combed her hair. Judging by the sun peeking in through the window it must have been at least noon. A white sundress would be appropriate for such a warm day. If there were one thing in the world that loved it would be taking on the role of a lost damsel in distress. She was careful to cover the scars on her shoulders with a white cardigan. Rae had only recently returned to shinobi country and was still trying to gather information before deciding what path to take next. How long had she been gone? Five years? It hardly seemed that long. Europe had been a fascinating place - filled with new adventures each day. A part of her had toyed with the idea of staying but ultimately had decided against it. It was no place for a woman like herself. Briefly she wondered what had become of her family but shook the thought off. If her thoughts wandered there, they would surely follow a darker path.

A rumbling in her stomach attracted her attention as she stepped into the fresh air outdoors. Konohagakure. Her birthplace and yet it was her first real visit here. As the rumbling in her stomach continued she decided that it might be time for a late breakfast. Perhaps she'd be able to pick up on the latest news. It had been five years since the Tenshiyami had fallen and she still wasn't used to working alone. Despite it's reputation, the organization had been well organized and worked best as a team, she had considered gathering intel from the villages to be beneath her. Oh how the mighty do fall. A bitter smile was on her face as she entered the ramen shop. There were already a few shinobi seated. Taking a seat at the end of the bar she motioned for the cook. "Beef and vegetable please?" She asked quietly. It looked as two of the males were having some sort of reunion. Best not to interrupt.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Rengetsu "Ren" Hozuki
Son of Suigetsu Hozuki and Karin Uzumaki
Mist Chunin

User Image

Rengetsu sighed. He knew it wasn't going to be easy to convince the Mizukage to let him visit the Leaf Village. Ren wanted to visit his mother, and perhaps meet his half siblings. He had to admit, he was mad at his mother for having other children. He wanted a nice normal family, but instead Karin remained in the Leaf Village with Sasuke Uchiha. Him of all people! The man who tried to kill her. Man she was stupid, but he loved her. Suigetsu wasn't the best man, but he never tried to kill her before. He walked along the street, heading to the Mizukage Manor. Ren was going to ask very nicely. The closer he was getting to the Manor, the more nervous he got. Finally he reached the Manor. He entered, heading right towards the Mizukage Office, and knocked on the door. He just didn't want to leave the Village without permission. There was no problem in the past; then again, it was before War broke out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Bookworm

9,825 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Storing Energy 50
  • Bookworm 100
Nikel Uchiha
ANBU Captain

"Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal, fear is how I fail, confusing what is real. There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface. Consuming, confusing...I can't seem to find myself again, my walls are closing in..."

User ImageNikel smiled when Gennosuke said that the reason he wore those clothes was because they looked like the ones their father wore when he lived there. He nodded, when he said he was glad he knew the full story, smiling sadly. "Yeah....I'm glad you know it too." He replied. When he said that some people still believed the lies, he sighed and shook his head. "It's such a shame...but it's how he wanted it." the blue-eyed boy concluded, raising his eyes to the sky as he thought of his father. He smiled, seeing his brother cry too, as it showed that he too was rather moved by the situation. Both were glad to find that they had a brother and that meant a lot to him. He then listened as Gennosue explained where and how he had lived. Hearing him mention the resurrection of the Uchiha, he nodded. "Yeah, I think I heard something about that..." He replied quietly. Seeing him glance back, he too looked to see Yuki. ''Isn't that the Hokage's assistant...?' He wondered as his blue eyes lingered on her a minute before looking back at his brother as he spoke. He said that they were brothers so he never had to thank him, he smiled a bit sheepishly. He then listened as his brother explained where they would live and that it would be just them. He nodded."Okay, I'll gather my belongings at sometime later and bring them there, once you show me where it is." He smiled again, holding back a 'thank you'. He was really happy and grateful for this after all. It would be much better than living alone, he was sure of it. And somehow, he already knew he'd feel at home there. He then said that he was sure he too had awakened his sharingan early and was gifted like their father. He smiled again as he was compared to his hero. He then nodded. "Yeah, when I was ten." He confirmed. He then turned to look at the girl again. "Excuse me, was my brother speaking with you before? I didn't mean to interrupt." He apologized politely, feeling badly about it. He looked down for a moment before looking back at Gennosuke. "I'm sorry to you too." He smiled embarrassed a bit.

Out Of Character: I hope this is okay! ^^''

User Image

User Image

User Image

"...Discomfort endlessly has pulled itself upon me. Distracting, reacting. Against my will, I will stand beside my own reflection. It's haunting, how I can't seem to find myself again...Without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's too much pressure to take..."

Dangerous Raider

User ImageUser Image

Yuki Senju

Hokage's Assistant

Yuki giggled softly when Gennosuke mentioned something about if she was younger and shook her head. If he was thinking what she had thought, it wouldn't have worked between them anyway, as she would've beaten him if he made a mistake, plus she had never even gone out on a date at all, as her duties didn't leave any time for that. She was then about to speak up when she noticed that Nikel had returned and began talking to Gennosuke, which she didn't mind at all. After all, she knew that they were brothers and brothers should talk to each other.

She decided to remain silent and just finish her tea, then she set her cup down, not looking for a refill, then she pulled a scroll out, as well as a writing brush and some ink, which she uncorked and set on the counter. She then opened the scroll and dipped the brush into the ink before she went to work writing on the scroll, which was more or less a primary report of anything that she figured was worth reporting. She would transfer it to a proper scroll later and erase what was written on her scroll. She noticed the silent apology from Gennosuke and waved it away with a look of understanding before she finished her writing, cleaned off her writing brush, corked the ink and put everything away before returning her attention to the two brothers as Nikel apologise and she turned to look at him. "Don't worry about it Nikel. I can understand wanting to talk to your brother, and that's a good enough reason for intruding." She said with a warm and understanding smile. She figured that she would head to the hot springs later to relax.

Company: Gennosuke, Nikel.
Mood: Content.
Sage Mode: Not Active.
OOC: N/A.

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
Ikari Uzumaki

The Uzumaki sighed a bit. Today was a calm day. Which was good, because they were at war. She was worried though. Things could be happening and yet she was stuck here. She wanted to be out on the field, but she knew her father would never do it. Ikari hated that right now.

She was more like her mother personality wise, but she looked like her father. She didn't mind that. Ikari had been self conscious as a child. Especially since she inherited her father's appearance. It wasn't that important anymore. It wasn't like she was going out looking for a boyfriend.

Ikari didn't really want one at this point. Or did she? She wasn't sure. It didn't matter right now. She just wanted this war to end. If only the mist would join their side. Then the Mist would tip the scales and end the war. Hopefully that is what would happen. But she doubted that right now. She wasn't sure if anyone was even headed there as a messenger to try to talk to the Mizukage. It was going to be a long war.

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
Ryn Haku

The Mizukage was in her manor. She was stressed out. This war was stressful. She was the only nation who wasn't in this war. She thought it was stupid. Why was it even started in the first place? Ryn didn't really care. Soon a knock came at her door.

Who was here now? She hoped not another messenger trying to get her to join their village's side. She frowned a bit. She didn't want to get involved. That was that. She went to the door and saw it was Ren a member of her village. She knew who his mother was and where she was now. She didn't want him going to Konoha because of what was going on.

"If you're here about your mother the answer is no. Konoha is at war and they want us to join their side. I want to stay out of this Ren," she said to him. She crossed her arms. That was her final decision.

Voice

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
Manami Uchiha

Manami was walking down the street. The girl was a Sannin in the village along with Sakura and Sasuke's daughter. She had a son, but he was adopted. Only she and her former team knew the identity of her son. Her son was actually a prince. He was the heir to a kingdom, but people were after him. She was going to tell him the truth eventually, but not now. It wasn't safe.

Manami sighed to herself. She was waiting for academy to let out. It was a long day. People were waiting for their children as well. She saw the flow of kids and then saw Sora. It was hard to tell whether he was hers or not. Which was nice. So it confused the enemies of his kingdom. But she was worried for him, because of the war that was going on.

Sora ran up to her.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look I got a good grade!" Sora said showing her the grade sheet. She looked at it. It was all good.

"Look at that, Sora! This is great!" she said kissing his cheek. She was proud of him of course. She was glad Sora was with her to be honest. Sakura loved her grandson. She didn't know the truth, but still she had a feeling Sakura knew the truth. But if she knew Sakura wasn't saying anything.

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
Morgan Hatake

Morgan was in the hide out. Great why did she have to get involved with this stupid war? It was his idea, but she just went with it. She had to. The co-leader sighed a bit. This whole thing was stupid. She just wanted to kill her stupid family and go on with life.

Morgan hated everything. But she acted like she didn't. She was a good actress. Morgan prided herself on that. At least she didn't have to deal with someone now. She wanted to be alone. Forever. But she doubted that. She would never be alone. People would always bother her or try to capture her. That was annoying.

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
Jessie Hyuga

The Hyuuga ANBU was in Ichirakus. She was hungry. So this is where she went. She pursed her lips a bit. She managed to find a seat. It was packed. She was glad there was a place to sit. She placed her order and then waited.

Quitely waited was more the term. Jessie was the quiet sort. She didn't want to be loud. She was ANBU after all. It was a job to be quiet in. You had to be stealthy. She wasn't one to keep to herself though. She had friends and she had her family. Her mother, father, and little brother. She was concerned for him.

She would always be concerned for him. It was just life. Along with being her little brother he was a jinchurki. She didn't care about that really. It didn't bother her that her brother was a jinchurki. She loved him regardless.

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Tsukihiko Hyuga

And couldn't help but tremble
I was scared at how easily I felt lonely
Like “courage” itself hated me

"Ask Yuki? If Miki found out I asked her sister she'd murder me!" He said blushing at the very idea of his squadmates' sister healing him. Half of his bumps and breaks were near his seal. He would have been beyond embarrassed to show off the mark to the woman. Tsukihiko couldn't win today. His sister was there too. His face went even more red at the idea of his elder sister seeing the beating he'd given himself. The boy ducked his head as he felt his stomach grumble.

It was always a two way street. Tsuki's body held Kokuo and Kokuo gave him strength. Yet he was so afraid of himself that he never did get the chance to build the relationship. He bit on his lip as his head kept down. "What does it matter anyways Daito. He'll heal me up for when he needs me..." he whispered, moving to sit down at a table to eat. He motioned for his friend to sit down and eat something. His mind was on more than just beating himself up.

Tsukihiko was thinking of asking Naruto about training. He was sixteen. It was beyond time to travel to be close with Kokuo. He was still red in the face. It would mean leaving the village for a while. He didn't want to leave not without his squad there. Someone would try to kidnap him of course. He looked up. "I wish they'd picked you instead of me for this. At least you're good at being a shinobi. I'm nothing more than a stupid vase they put a scarf on and called a nin...

I think that a “heart that rescues hearts”
could be called “courage”
So I'll become a Shounen Brave.

In a relationship with ShadowsOfTheAngel

Unsealed Star

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Asato Hatake -- Chunin

User Image

Asato sighed. His mission was boring; he just delivered supplies to a few Squads near the borders of Fire Country. He didn't mind helping out, but it was uneventful though. No sign of his parents. He missed them. His mom was really hyper and crazy and his dad was cool and calm. Both were awesome! He had a legacy to live up to. His grandpa was the White Fang, and his dad was the Copy Ninja. His big sis Morgan, though, was crazy. And a b***h. Not that he'd ever tell her that. He loved her in a weird way. Asato used to look up to her even when she used to insult him. She was cruel for no reason, and was now a Missing Ninja. Asato was conflicted; one the one hand, he missed her because she was his older sister; at the same time, she was cruel and mean to him and he was glad she was gone. Asato strolled back into the Leaf Village after showing his identification to the guards and having him confirmed that he was indeed Asato Hatake. Now the boy didn't know what to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff