Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ain't No Party Like a Pinkie Pie Party!
Mood:Sad
Thoughts: ghoul? That's not very nice

Pinkie smiled at Obscurtias and gave him a cupcake "To my special somepony" She kisses Obscurtias cheek and looked back at the stone and just remember about Discord and the dragons. "I just remember something, Why are there dragons in the Everyfree Forest? I thought they left." Pinkie sat down and pondered and just remember she was gonna visit Fluttershy for an afternoon visit and a light bulb lit on top of her head. "FLUTTERSHY IS WITH THE DRAGONS! and I think Discord.. I have to save her! hanging out with dragons are evil and Dragons are meanie weanie pants. But I can't do it alone..." She looked at Xenith, Obscurtias and gave a pouty face "Can you help me save my friend Fluttershy, I don't know what I would do if she got hurt.." Pinkie would blame herself if Fluttershy was hurt but Pinkie can take on dragons or Discord alone.

OOC:

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
]Noble Oath
&
Teller Script

Noble was slowed down by Teller's mini blizzard as the crazed Librarian moved twords the shoping district. " I should have been the appreance to Celestia. I am smarter and wiser then that vilolet sicopath!" He mummers to himself.
"Teller! What the buck is wrong with you!?" Noble runs into the wind Ice clinging to his mane and tail. Rioters. Have smashed windows and took items of vaue. One stalion sat on a corner "Woo! Yay! Hoofball!" Drunk. Off his flank.
Teller looked back his eyes and horn now outlined with a black aura." You know what's wrong Noble! Celestia took Rainy from me! I want her back!" He yelled angry.
Noble now felt something was seriously wrong with Teller now. Another possion? This is just stupid." Dude.. Rainy was my friend too." Noble yelled, only to be heard over the Blizzard." I was sad too but life moves on. I can help you Teller!"
" Noble..if your my friend then Let Me Do This!" His raspy growl grew into a loud roar." There is nothing left for me now.." he spoke into the wind.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Obscuritas
Mood: Happy but also a little upset
Thoughts: I'll help
Crush: Pinkie Pie
User ImageUser Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Obscuritas accepted the cupcake grabbed it with his right hoof. he blushed. When, Pinkie kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you" He said in a happy tone. This feeling, he didn't have a word for it. It was such a wonderful feeling. Soon he would have a word to described how it made him feel. He took a bite out of the cupcake and heard, the pink mare talked about her friend being in trouble. "I'll help your friend" He said answered the pink mare, though he didn't know if he'd be any good in a fight. "Though, I don't know if I'd be any good in a fight. The tips on my tail aren't very sharp. Their about as sharp as ball point pens" He said in a humble tone; he then scribbled a drawing of Pinkie's cutie mark onto the floor with the tip of his tail. The cutie mark then turned into three balloons and slowly floated into the air. "I just use them to draw stuff" He said as he grabbed them and hoofed them to his first special somepony: Pinkie Pie.

Obscuritas finished his cupcake and then tapped the floor with his hoof. "I could help in a fight, but I don't like hurting others" He said in a somewhat upset tone. The dark pony knew some spells that could be used for fighting. "If you need help with lighting a fireplace or campfire, I know a fire breath spell. Maybe if you need some chocolate melted, I know a laser breath spell" He said, he was less upset, but still a little.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

User Image

Essie
Mood: Sleeping
Thoughts: What a wonderful dream
Form: Essence form and staying inside of Luna

Out Of Cats: lol, the dark pony can cast a laser spell, but uses it to melt chocolate

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
rokuken

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I'm the type of pony"

Rarity pondered a bit and tried to remember every pony who attended the wedding.  Rarity still didn't trust them and she kind of wish Apple Jack was here for she is good when she knows when they are lying or telling the truth. Rarity eyed them curiously "Might I ask who the name of your sister?" Rarity nodded and cleared her throat " My apologies, but I almost forgot how our heroic deeds were I'm the Equstria Daily.but enough chit chat, why were you both talking about my presence. I was just here to get a shake from being parched of making so many dresses!" Rarity huffed "I still have to ship that one dress over to Canterlot. Rarity never likes to disappoint a costumer especially ones who love her dresses.
"Everypony should know".

OOC:

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Tick & Nat

They both blinked confused at first, but then Tock spoke up."vhy vould you like to know?" "Y-you could be ze changeling!" They accused both pointing their hooves at the marshmellow mare. "Vhere vere You you dering Z vedding!?" " ya! You could ave orcastated ze whole thing!" inside the two changeling scouts where panicing they never left the safety of the hive but here they are scouting ponyvile for a pony to aid them and they might have already blew their cover.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down watched Fluttershy as she tamed the raging Breyvor. Then she walked over to him and stood by his side. He leaned away slightly, feeling a hidden strength resonating from her. He pushed through it to lean his head in to whisper, That was amazing. He felt a little goofy now, dripping wet. But he shrugged it off; it had a purpose, just like everything else he did.

He watched the interaction with Discord and Breyvor again, and they Hyther woke up and began looking for Moonbliss and Moondancer. He could only expect Feng to fly into a rage at her tearing up the forest. He wanted to watch Discord and Breyvor, but he knew there was nothing he could do, and he would soon begin feeling anxious from doing nothing.

He began to hover, ready to take off towards the two retreating ponies. Unfortunately, he had no idea where they had gone to; he had been too busy preserving his own life. Anypony see where they went? I can go get them. He could feel himself drying already.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Celestia nodded to Life and told her the story of how she had met the four evil ponies. The battle with the Apparition and the Fog Hive, the time she shared with War during Nightmare Night, the report from Ragnorak, and now the feeling that her Kingdom was under siege. She held the report with her magic. This report is how I came by knowledge of your existence. Those evil ponies, they can make themselves invisible and work their power. They are theorized to be immortal and have great power. I have witnessed their power, as War has transformed and summoned Orion, the constellation. My own power may be great in it's own right, but I know my limitations. That is why I have called and beseeched your aid.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Medic looked in Aqiri's direction and nodded, accepting her words and thanks. "Your welcome, now let us venture deeper into the castle, closer to safety. If only I could..." he couldn't think clearly just yet. The anger clouded his mind. He closed his eyes and lowered his head, fighting furiously against the unnatural anger. He finally saw a room in his mind. Any room with a door to bar. "Come, Queen Aqiri," Medic said at last, his anger still present but managed. "I will take you to a defensible location." He waited for her and then began down the hall towards a bedroom.

Scout found the ruins and saw that 47 had followed. "Good. This is the place. There are no Changelings here and... what?" He landed and looked inside a large, dome roofed structure. It had been repaired with wood. A huge plug in the ceiling and shutters on the wall. With a little more work it would be a miniature apartment! "It's a fixer, that's for sure. Okay! Implant this location in your memory, this is where you Changelings will live for a while. Now let's return to Canterlot." He turned and set off for the capital city.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
It is no problem. Please, follow me.

Fancypants smiled at Dark Star. Fleur does give the best guided tours in Canterlot. Fleur pointed out a few buildings, telling of the history about them. Of course, they were all related to modeling, social gatherings, and the like.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
yin-chan_13
~Crystal, half-breed Changeling~

User Image Crystal stumbled out of the maze in the Canterlot gardens. She'd been trying to find Teller when she became terribly lost, unable to find her way out until now. It was almost like the beginning again, she didn't know what was going on and hadn't eaten much other than apples and other fruit that grew in the garden maze. In her time away her appearance had changed as well, most likely due to her changeling and pony halves mixing. She'd heard that descendants of changeling queens could go through a similar change as a right of passage for their own hive, but not like this. Her hair had grown out and changed to more green, no longer having any shades of blue. Her horn was gone and the holes in her legs disappeared, replaced by the markings on her face to now mark her entire body. While keeping her green eyes they were now cat or snake-like in the way that they had slits for pupils. At this point, Crystal only hoped that her friends, especially Noble, would recognize her.

She began to wonder about Midnight, the last bit of the apparition that still found her to be its master, was he still around? Was he ok? Even though he stuck around as a reminder of bad things, she'd missed him terribly, almost as much as Noble. In a way, the dark creature had become her best friend and the closest thing to a real family she'd ever had. And now, she made her way towards the castle, hoping her friends were still around.

((Hope this is an ok returning post?))

stalCrystalCrys Midnight's mental voice reached out to Crystal. The former member near the Changeling hybrid was now a single body instead of three. It took the shape of a Manticore again. It flew over to stand over her, waiting for instructions. It had lost track of her as she underwent her transformation. But upon thinking of it, she had restored the connection.

The large bird form carrying Bookkeeper had since landed at a vacant building. Bookkeeper now experimented with it, giving it orders. stalCrystalCrys turnReturnret

That's nice.... wait what!? Take me to her! The massive bird allowed Bookkeeper to climb on and then took off. Crystal would be able to see it soon.

((OOC:It is a good returning post. Well explains why she was gone and where she was (it's a big maze) and brings back the characters she was with before. It would be a cool twist if while she changed she also severed the connection with Midnight, no longer being the Voice. Just a thought if you think that plotline has run it's course. I won't be offended, of course.))

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Xenith

Xenith looked to the two and then to the statue of archive." I am sorry about your flutter friend, but I shall stay here to bring the curse's end. Both of you go forth to your friend's aid. While here the curse's remedy I shall make." He said as he walks back to his waggon and looks for the proper herbs. This was tricky what was he missing? What could be the missing element to this curse? His brow became farrowed as he grabs sacks of herbs and brought them inside the ruins.

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
rokuken

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I'm the type of pony"

Rarity scoffed at the fact they were wondering why she wanted to know. "Why I never! I just to know because I took care of the guest list for the Princess! And I still have to make response cards for all the gifts, she has gotten." Rarity eyes widen and felt anger boiled inside of her"Excuse me! I'm known for certain I'm not a changeling! I'm a fabulous pony who works at the Carosuel Boqutique making dresses for crying out loud! Im certain i was sitting with my friends. How dare you ruffians make accusations! For all we know you two could be changelings" Rarity cleared her throat and calmed her temper down. "That had gone far enough, I will just take my shake to go and be on my way taking Fizzy to the Spa and then going to deliver that dress to Fancy pants wife In Canterlot" Rarity turns away, Huffs and goes to sit back on the stool, waiting for Fizzy to deliver her milkshake.
"Everypony should know".

OOC: you angered da Rarity.

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ain't No Party Like a Pinkie Pie Party!
Mood:Worried
Thoughts: Where could Fluttershy be?

Pinkie nodded at Xenith and smiles at Obscurtias for the help. "Thank you! Oh and here Xenith" Pinkie gave Xenith a Cupcake Walkie talkie."Call us on this if curse is lifted! For I want to meet this pony!" Pinkie looked back at the Statue and put her hoof on the glass "Don't worry little girl or guy" She giggled and then look again. "It will be lifted soon, I promise you and we will be back ."
Pinkie looked at Xenith and nudged Obscurtias the signal to go and ran into the every free forest and stopped running for she was kinda of lost. She looked at Obscurtias "Uhh, by any chance remember where the Dragons where?" Pinkie took out the map and looked and noticed it was upside down. Pinkie giggled and turned it right side up and noticed the dot pointed left. Unrolling the map she looked at Obscurtias " Are you ready to kick some dragon butt" Pinkie laughed and bounced into the woods.

OOC:

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Crystal, half-breed Changeling~

User Image Crystal blinked and paused as Midnight showed up next to her. "Midnight!" She trotted over and hugged the black manticore. He was one of the many people she'd missed, always looking out for her. "I missed you...I'm so sorry..." Her ears lowered as she looked at him. "How is everyone? Are they ok? What happened while I was gone...how long have I been gone?"

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
((Subs is about to hit Discord with a bass blast btw since he doesn't know any better...not sure if you guys saw my post XD))

yin-chan_13

((Also OH MY GOD YIN! I used to roleplay as knuckles with you! What a coincidence!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff