Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl finally reached the hospital to get her wing fixed and get lyra fixed up and kala and ticktock pushed them in the hospital

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Voor

"Orgy?" Twilight asked

"It would have been sexier if i actually saw it happening"

"Whats with your wierd pony fetish?"

"Gryphon girls are just not as hot"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

After getting mixyl's wing wrapped she visited lyra in her hosptial room "oh lyra...if only i knew....what were they trying to do to sweet you lyra?" she said as she crawled int o bed with lyra while tock tock and kala sat in the chairs near the bed

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Voor

"I know how to get Lyra without actually touching her as long as you can get me an arrest warrent so passers bye dont try to stop me"

"Fine ill go bribe a warrent out of the chief of police" Twilight walked away and Voor left for his house.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl touched lyra's cheek "i promise i wont let anyone hurt you or anything" she said with a weak smile

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Pinky

Pinky bounced into the hospital room the doctor following after her "Hi Mixyl i heard you were injured and i came to give you my Frieeeeeeeeeeeeeendshiiiiip"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

"Oh thank you pinkie that really means zlot to me....i wish dashie was here...i could use her here for aleast a little bit of friendship and alot of love...."

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Pinky

"I can call Dash if you want me to Mixyl...ooh we can also get Twi Rarity Voor and Fluttershy and have a sing along and eat the cupcake...Or an Orgy i dont know why that popped into my head "

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl blushed deeply 'i love that second choice' mixyl thought to herself "that sounds like fun pinkie but whatever you do,do not invite twi and voor,okay?" mixyl said petting lyra on the head "because they are after lyri...."

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Pinky

"I know what their trying to do so i wont call them" pinky said before bouncing out of the room to call some people.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl went pale for a second "oh dear...i maybe be scared but i still want that orgy..." mixyl said but then snapped out of it "anyways i worried...what if pinkie is with them...whatever it is she can not do anything to get through me and lyri..." mixyl sighed "even if it means turning down an orgy..." mixyl mumbled "oh lyra...when will you wake up"

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Pinky

After a little while Pinky hopped into the room with Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow dash following behind her. "Got em" Pinky smiled

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl was to busy focused on lyra to hear anything "when are you going to wake up lyra,just wake up! WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU,WHAT DID THOSE EVIL MONSTERS DO TO YOU LYRA?!?!"

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Pinky

"Oh thats easy we were trying to..."

"Pinky!" Rarity shouted

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl looked at pinkie "pinkie what were you about to say" she said with a sweet smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff