Welcome to Gaia! ::

"okay lets head back to my ship and get this s**t in stalled, then to the space port, I have someone I need to talk to..."
Nantuko
"okay lets head back to my ship and get this s**t in stalled, then to the space port, I have someone I need to talk to..."
"heh... ok... im sure you could use a hand."

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*Several ships whiz past her. She hears a loud scratching nosie as they past. "No, not the paint job." She mutter and grabbing the controls, "I'm gonna follow those bastards and make them pay for a new paint job." Following the ships off into space.*
'wakes up on a bench in the fallen angel and walks out recognizing this place immediatly.I could use some more caster shells.He walks to the store and remembering he doesnt have any cash, he sneakily puts some shells in his pocket and walks out whistling.He hears a siren go off and he runs off the opposite way of the shipleading any possible follows in the wrong way.He turned down an alley and climp up a fire escape and jumped across the building to the shipping docks and went inside the fallen angel sure no one would find him there.'
"Fire sirens and a buggler alram...We'd better get back to the ships fast Zeke..."He said jumping on the cart and taking off"WHOO!! HOO!!!"
Nantuko
"Fire sirens and a buggler alram...We'd better get back to the ships fast Zeke..."He said jumping on the cart and taking off"WHOO!! HOO!!!"
"Got ya!" Zeke said as he ran off to his ship. he jumped off the top of the stair case hurting his leg slightly. he then burst through the crowds and leaped into the hatch of his ship. he shut the hatch and sealed off all the exits. " ok ... if they try and kill me i will be fine. Cypress is are crew member on board"
"yes" she replied.
"good"
"So anything wrong here Zeke?" I said "Whos the new member and would he also like to join the Resitance?" I asked "Well he good at theft too, and an ecape artist also..." He Grabbed shotgun caster out of the his Leather Sling on his back and Walked by out of the Allys ship, "There coming lets go!!"
" Hawk get ready to leave" Zeke said.
" cypress lets get out of here."
"ok zeke" cypress said
Zeke put full power to the engines. "cypress put up a transmission to the Brighten Darkness."
"ok" she replied.
Cypress sent a transsmission to the ship.
He quickly steals the cart and the parts on it alone with the caster shotgun shells, He then sprinted to the polits bay,"Come on!! lets go" He screamed over his inercom, HE toook off into space and armed his missles and katana, "Bring it on..."he spoke quietly
The fallen angel followed the Brighten Darkness. He had all of his weapons installed and was ready to fight along side of Tal'Varst. he got his katana and electric gun out and got ready.
"I should have had my s**t installed,"I said as I fired my grappling gun at the following Space police"Die bitchs" I Screamed as the Blighten Darkness fought though the barcade,"What that guy steal? Caster shells?!"
'jumps up and goes to a weaponry seat, seeing his gauntlets are still loaded he prepares for battle to the best of his abilities under the circumstances'
" hawk get ready! im giving you control of the grappler arms." Zeke said as he shot at a police force ship with the turrets on the sides.
" die b*****d!!!!1" Zeke yelled as he shot missles out of all the 10 missle sillos toward the space forces.
The_Raven_of_redemption
" hawk get ready! im giving you control of the grappler arms." Zeke said as he shot at a police force ship with the turrets on the sides.
" die b*****d!!!!1" Zeke yelled as he shot missles out of all the 10 missle sillos toward the space forces.
Awsome!'takes control of the arms looking at the weapons'wich one, wich one?
'pulls out the katana and machine gun.He starts shooting the machine gun at the distant patrol ships and waits for them to get close'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff