Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toocs
'pulls out the katana and machine gun.He starts shooting the machine gun at the distant patrol ships and waits for them to get close'
" i see your a fast learner." Zeke said.He then seen a barrage of missles coming toward the ship "OH s**t! hold on tight!" he yelled. he quickly hit the pedal and shot the ship up. the missles were closing in and he then sent out deploys quick. that took care of that. He made a sharp turn and most of the them hit the asteroid. he aimed all the turrets at them and made it autofire. the turrets took care of the rest.
" sweatdrop that was close." he said after wiping his forehead to get off the sweat.
"Whew, nice going."shakes his head and sends some more shots toward another ship'
'he puts the machine gun away and grabs the electric gun and fires at a small ship closest to them and it blows up'
He Flashed though the enemy defenses, taking the police in the process, the headed start for the Barriar, "Stupid comet, Maybe I ********!!" He drove Right pass a beam and he dogdged the beam and slashed though the cannons..."That was to close..."
"get ready Hawk were going in!" zeke said," Cypress put engines at 120%"
"ok zeke." cypress replied.
Zeke then pushed the control sticks forward and hit the pedal down. he shot straight toward the main ship. Fires shot from the police and zeke dodged with ease.
"Awsome!"'He shot a few more electric shots at the main ship quickly and put it away preparing the katana and free hand for combat'
Zeke shot lasers at the patrol ships as he shot through the forces. missles shot out like all mad from all the ships after him but all hit other ships and he was left untouched.
" Tal you better get in here otherwise i will have all the fun xp " zeke said
'stabs the katana through the nearest ship as they flew by and grabbed on with the free hand and threw it at the one about to blow up and they both go'Fun.
He called over the radio"Hey watch were your going!! You almost shot me !!"He Bellowed over the radio, pull a u-e and fired at the Space police behind them with my grappling gun, "Take that b***h!!"
Nantuko
He called over the radio"Hey watch were your going!! You almost shot me !!"He Bellowed over the radio, pull a u-e and fired at the Space police behind them with my grappling gun, "Take that b***h!!"
(ahaha, your sig is funny)

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*Hearing all the commotion, she gets up and looks out. Watching missles and bullets fly past her she figures she better move her ship out of the way before she gets hit. Getting in the polit seat, she takes off and flys off, heading after the ships that were fighting against the police.*

((Lady Black Roses for those who aren't on my friendslist and weren't informed about the name change))
Toocs
Nantuko
(thanks)

Tal'Varst blasted through the enemy defenses and shot 20 missles at the passing police"That shou-- ********!!" He bellowed getting shot down to Sential III"I've been hit, I repeat I've been Hit!! I'm making a Egmergecy landing on set---"The radio died in med transmession, "s**t...Now what..."
Nantuko
Toocs
Nantuko
(thanks)

Tal'Varst blasted through the enemy defenses and shot 20 missles at the passing police"That shou-- ********!!" He bellowed getting shot down to Sential III"I've been hit, I repeat I've been Hit!! I'm making a Egmergecy landing on set---"The radio died in med transmession, "s**t...Now what..."

Zeke glanced to see tal'vast falling. he quickly shot toward him to rescue him, " im coming!"
"Woah!"'he switches the weapons to machine gun and elictric on and shoots the police vehicles moving towards their allies ship blowing them up'"Shoot, almost out of machine gun ammo and I have no idea about the electric gun."

(I just relized we all have romani glasses)
"I can't lose this ship again..."He Flared his rear boosters. ********!! NO No NO!!" he tried again and again, "Ten second to inpact 9...8...7...6Tranquail counted down til impact..."Think...think...Thi-" He Hit the ground and slammed into the moutains ********!!! Tranquail brace your selF!!!" I bellow, and both wings scrape against the ground...and he slowly stopped before hitting a Huge a** rock, "Thank god... Great now they come..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff