Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Breyvor stared and listened to Down before chuckling at his comment, "Yes that you are. In honesty I wouldn't know, what would I do? The most I can pull is a gazing trick with fire and hypnosis. Makes them see shapes and figures where they do not exist in the smoke. Or lob a few fireballs make a pretty array of colours. I have no idea anymore, I have been cut from social life by my own accord for a while." He stared out across Ponyville, the same square he crashed into when he first arrived was in perfect shape. He could see it from his height, he sighed and thought back on Moondancer, his original rider. "Moondancer...where did you go?" He said silently to himself, he was beginning to question whether or not she would ever return.

Loyal Lionheart

ream chaser

With:
OOC:

User Image
User Image

It was not long before she was out of view of the crowd and the dragon, and only then did she stop for a moment to take in what just happened. Standing by a building she leaned against it and took a deep breath, holding it for a moment before letting it out slowly. Closing her silver eyes the mare could not believe she had met a dragon, and was even more so surprised at how well spoken he was. She found it unfortunate she only had word of mouth to go by when it came to that species. Opening her eyes, she felt a slight pulse in her mind, something unfamiliar to her. Shaking her head she pushed off of her lean and continued down the road. As the mare walked she felt a familiar pain in her belly. Hunger, actually. Looking around she found a small restaurant, and, deciding here was as good a place as any, stepped inside to have a bite.

Walking over to an empty table, she took a seat and hovered the saddle bags off her back to the seat beside her. For a long moment she sat, enjoying the time off her hooves. Of course this was quickly interrupted by a server trotting over with a smile on her face.
                  "What can I get you?"
                  "Just a menu for the moment please."
                  The exchange was quick, and before Dream Chaser knew it a menu was sat before her and the server trotted off to wait on the next table. Gazing down at the menu she read over the items, even though she was well aware of what she was going to get anyway.

When the server pony came back, she placed her order for a soup and salad before handing the menu back and relaxing back in her seat. That ordeal with the dragon had taken more out of her than she thought, and she was beginning to feel tired. Placing her forehooves on the table, she looked around the room at all the other ponies gathered there. Most were typical, but there was a table on the other side of the room with a strange looking pony accompanied by two others. Gazing at him, she blinked a few times in thought.
                  'Ponyville is definitely a strange place indeed.'
User Image

Dawn

With: Obscuritas and Star Flight

Dawn followed Obscuritas and Star Flight to a cafe as they sat down at a table. A sever then trotted over and gave them three menus as he trotted away. Dawn then picked up one of the menus as looked to see what she was going to get to eat. She then heard Obscuritas ask her and Star Flight what they were going to get. Dawn then looked at him. "I-I am just going to get a daffodil and daisy sandwich." She shyly said to Obscuritas as she set the menu back on the table.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Down Cyclone

With: Breyvor
Thoughts: I have an idea...
Feeling: slightly excited

Down smiled at what he took as excitement from Breyvor. I think those are maneuvers that should be tried after some trials out in the deserts surrounding Appleossa. For now, something simple, just big enough to introduce you to the town. I have a few flammable powders that I can have lifted into a tornado, and each powder burns a different color. That by itself would be a sight to see. But I could also fly through the center and out the top of it, or just burst the whole thing and be engulfed in flames of different colors for a moment. Or both, actually. If you like the idea enough to continue, then we can try some more complex maneuvers.

Out of Cirrus: gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

lizardman ((mummyman3))
Breyvor

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Breyvor thought for a moment, his mind wandering around the ideas that were brought forth. He had no clue what he was going to do, "Explosives that turn colors? I like the sound of that." He said as he chose one part of the attraction, though he would leave it to Down to figure out what way the explosives would work. After all he wasn't a show performer, he was a former general of an undead army of dragons.
User Image

Shadow

With: Trixie

Shadow heard the blue unicorn mare as he dodged the timberwolf's claw. He looked at the five timberwolves who were all getting ready to lunge towards them. "This should make you mutts run away scared." Shadow said as his horn emitted a forest green glow. He then casted a illusion spell as his magic projected a illusion of a green dragon causing the timber wolves to stop and start backing away in fear. Shadow's dragon illusion roared and then spew a stream of fire from it's mouth towards the five timber wolves causing them to run back into the Everfree forest whimpering in fear. After the timber wolves were gone Shadow stopped his spell as his illusion vanished. He then turned his attention to the blue mare as Blackwing landed on his back. "Are you ok?" He asked her.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Down Cyclone

With: Breyvor
Thoughts: This is will great!
Feeling: Excited

Down nodded enthusiastically when Breyvor mentioned some interest. Excellent! Well, this is how I usually create tornadoes with multiple colors. I set down small vases, with their lids off, and whip up a tornado. The powder gradually flows out of them, making lines of color that swirl up the sides. I can do this with the flammable powders. After a few seconds of letting the powders get pulled into the vortex, you can breathe some fire into it, igniting the powders and causing multiple flares of different colors. If that sounds good, then I'll have my friend start making flyers and we can do it tonight!

Down was hopping he was so excited.

Out of Cirrus: gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

lizardman ((mummyman3))
Breyvor

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Breyvor laughed at Down as he began to hop around and talk at the same time, he reached down and grabbed the moving pony by his sides. Holding him still, "Easy there energizer." He said referring him to a pink rabbit he once saw zooming around with a drumset. It was cute to say the least. "I'm sure we can figure out the details before then, until then let us find something to eat, I am famished." He said as he looked around for a fish market or something with meat for sale.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Special Somepony: N/A
Anything Else:

User Image
Archive made a bunch of hoof gestures as she looked at, Aqiri. Thank you for helping me with my research, Queen Aqiri" She trotted over to, Culture and did a bunch of hoof gestures. So, what kind of research are you doing? It was interesting seeing another pony here in the hive. What kind of research she's doing? Why was she her? Research, but what kind of research? She was interested in this, pony. She let out a yawn and shook her head as she looked at, Culture. She did a bunch of hoof gestures. So, what kind of research are you doing?
Out Of Cats:

rokuken

Corailiethe20th

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Anything Else:

User Image
Obscuritas looked at the waiter as she trotted over to them. "Can I take your order?" He nodded his head. "I'll have the hay burger and hay fries" The waiter smiled and nodded her head. "And what will your friends be having?" The waiter looked at, Star Flight and Dawn. "What well you be having?" The waiter waited for the answer from the two other ponies. Obscurtias sat back in his chair as he looked out towards Ponyville. I wonder how long it will take my friends to order their food. I'm hungry now His stomach growled as he waited for his friends to order their food.
Out Of Cats:

Listiona

kanna399

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

Queen Aqiri

" it is time for us to change!"
Aqiri watched archive carefully and gave an order to her guards to not let the mute pony access to her research.
" to change for the good of all Equis!"

ArchMageZer0
User Image

Dawn

With: Obscuritas and Star Flight

Dawn watched as the waiter trotted over and asked them what they wanted to order. She heard Obscuritas ordered his food. Dawn then noticed the waiter turn his attention to her and Star Flight asking what they were getting. "Um! I-I will just have a d-daffodil and daisy sandwich." She nervously said to the waiter.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image[/img]

With: Archive
Thoughts: Hey it's..... A CUTIE MARK?!
Mood: ecstatic

Culture turned to the sound of Archive trotting up. She didn't catch the first round of gestures, but she did see the second round. At least most of it. She caught "So, what kind of research" before her eyes noticed something on her flank. Her eyes widened at what appeared to be a cutie mark. Her heart almost leapt out of her chest. For some reason, she was anxious. At least she thought it was anxiety she was feeling.

She reached over to her flank to rub off whatever it was, and it didn't get affected by her rubbing in the least. A surge of joy escaped her lips. YES!! Immediately she slapped her eyes down. Sorry!

The next thing she knew, she was running out of the cave and all through the Hive, cheering loudly. I FINALLY got my cutie mark!! YEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA! She had never been so full of energy, never so excited, and never so happy. She ran until she was about to fall over in exhaustion. She laid down, gasping for air. I.... I got..... it.... She huffed and puffed. Then recognition registered in her eyes. My... resea...rch. Archive.... Must contin....ue. She laid there for another moment before slowly making her way back. She was sure any Changeling had gotten a huge snack from the amount of love for the world she was releasing. Probably that was enough to forgive her for running wildly in their home. She was curious to see what Archive had done since she ran off screaming. It had to be one of the oddest things that mare had ever seen.

gaia_angelleft Out Of Curiosity: gaia_angelright

rokuken
Queen Aqiri

ArchMageZer0
Archive

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Anything Else:

User Image
Archive made a bunch of hoof gestures as she looked at, Culture. Your cutie mark? You must be excited to have it She remembered the day she got her cutie mark. Best day of her life. She trotted over to some of the drones and wrote down what they were doing. Interesting She trotted back over to, Culture and examined her cutie mark. Interesting, I wounder what it means She did a bunch of hoof gestures towards, Culture and smiled. What does your cutie mark mean? She wrote down some more notes.
Out Of Cats:

rokuken

Corailiethe20th

Hilarious Seeker

4,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
(sorry i havn't been on lately...Got a job and nearly forgot about this profile.)
(ps...anyone interested in some pm rps? Pony related.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff