Welcome to Gaia! ::

ENDGAME is finally here. Will everyone make it out alive?

Yes! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Most of them will 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
No : ( 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
I hope everyone dies and UMA wins 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 178 179 180 > >> >>> »|

User Image
⊚Gate⊚

⊚Location: Hidden Laboratory
Gate's Theme
⊚Out of Character: Secret Plotty threads...

'Question everything. Accepting things for the way they are just leads to ignorance'

Gate sifted through the paperwork on his desk, after a bit of aggravated searching he located the document. Pulling out a blue sheaf of paper inside, he handed it over to the figure sitting across from him. "These are the latest results. You're not going to be happy". The figure waved off Gate's warnings and took the paper from his hands. "I'm not Doctor Albert Wily nor am I pretending to be. The man was insane but, he was a genius. Replicating what he put into Zero is going to take time, it's dormant in him. If I can get a sample of his D.N.A. this process would be hastened exponentially. I did this without your approval but, before you make any threats to terminate my existence listen to my plan. I've put a man inside Hunter Base, it's too risky for me to go there myself. He's an expert at what he does and he'll get us the D.N.A. and possibly more". The figure nodded as he skimmed over the paper. Perhaps he'd get to walk out of this room without losing his head after all.

"I misjudged you Gate. You may be too smart for your own good but, your quick thinking may pay off. Tell the man inside to get what we need and get out with little collateral damage. I know whom you hired and that psychopath has a tendency to make a mess. That' something we can't afford at this stage of my plans".

'..Why do you think the world is in the state it is? If you want to make real change you have to be willing to sacrifice anything'

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Zephyr Status: Finally! A MISSION!
Ryan Status: Damn it Alia
Action: Katars offline

"I'll prove that even humans can become great Maverick Hunters given the right tools"

Ryan was on his way to the rooms he didn't make it far in the hallway when Alia, the operator of the hunters, called for his presence in the war room. "Damn it Alia you have bad timing as always!" said Ryan, he instead ran through the halls like a madman for his stick of deodorant, made quick rubs and was running back towards other end where the war room was.

On the way he tagged Paul and Anthony, "Last one there gets to clean the oil from the ride chasers from last weeks mission!" said Ryan as he ran past his brothers, X and Tenfold. He made every effort to put his dodging skills to the test as he avoided the busy reploids and mechanoloids on his way there thinking they would be behind him.

He got to the war room panting like a dog, "C-class hunter Ryan Orion, reporting for duty madam" said Ryan as he used his towel to wipe his brow, "Hehe, looks like I'm here first" said Ryan as he puffed his chest, proud of his speed, he is actually faster than some reploids but then again, those reploids don't posses a biometal that can let you fly at transsonic speeds. In his time in the maverick hunters, he had built g-force resistance and worked to build his body up for speed, without the momentum of speed, Ryan was actually pretty weak, especially against Paul. The adorable klutz can actually pack a mean hook if you rile him up enough.

Ryan looked back and sure enough there were the others arriving, "What took you so long?" asked Ryan with blatant sarcasm.

"There hasn't been an enemy who can surpass my aerial combat, the winds guide my blade!"

Out of Coolant: Xombie gave me permission to ghost you all in the war room ?
User Image
⊚Alia⊚

⊚Location: Abel City, Hunter Base, War Room
Alia's Theme
⊚Out of Character:

'Every day Maverick Hunters across the Globe need my help at all times..

The Reploids( and humans) that had been assigned to the Mission began to filter into the War Room. There was a small part of her that worried about sending humans into the field however there was no better time than the present to test their effectiveness. "Sorry Ryan, looks like Zero beat you to the punch" Alia motioned to Zero whom gave a self assured wave and grinned in response to Ryan's exclamation. "Well now that everyone is here we can begin." Alia pressed a few keys on the monitor before her, a holographic projection of locations and data filled the entire room. "Most of you are aware that Central Highway in this very City is a key location in the transportation of parts and other goods throughout. You should also be aware it is one of the most contested zones by United Maverick Autonomous's forces." Alia felt some guilt for lying about this next part but, Colonel and Signas had both given her the order. She supposed when exactly they became aware of these events wasn't relevant to the Hunters at this juncture. "..Several hours ago we learned that UMA forces had gathered on Central Highway and began spreading across it in an attempt to completely control it's routes. Leading this attack is this Maverick.." Alia pressed another key on the monitor, a large mugshot appeared in the middle of the room.

"This is Charging Rinokeros. A former A-Class Hunter some time ago, Rinokeros went Maverick after several incidents involving injury to both his fellow Hunters and innocent civilians. Besides his incredible strength and durability he is armed with jet boosters on his back that allow him to perform a powerful charging attack. In addition to this, he is equipped with force field technology of undetermined origin. We have not managed to find an accurate fix on his location, as such you will have to thoroughly search Central Highway for him. His psychological profile indicates he has a great love of violence and fighting, because of this we will Warp you to one of the more battle heavy areas. In order to end this attack Rinokeros must be destroyed at all costs. Maverick Mechaniloids in service to UMA must be destroyed as well. Before we end this briefing do any of you have any questions?"

'..I may not be in the field often but, every life out there is one more I need to shoulder'

Timid Gaian

User Image
ⓊⓃⒾⓉ ⒾⒹ: Tenfold
ⓁⓄⒸⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃ: Hunter Base, War Room
ⓄⓄⒸ:

What a surprise. Ryan decided to turn this into a race. "That's what you think!" Tenfold, along with X and the older Orion brothers (presumably) chased Ryan up to the War Room. He held the coffee maker to his chest like a newborn child. When he got there, Ryan gave out some rather predictable gloating words until Alia mentioned that Zero had beat them all. Of course, the real question was who came in last.

But before that, Alia briefed everyone on the mission: track down Charging Rinokeros and destroy him along with any other UMA affiliated mechaniloids. Tenfold started to feel antsy. This would be his first real mission. And so far, the only A-Class ranked reploid he had battled with so far was Zero.

Chaos_Paragon

IceEnchantress09

Xombie v2.0

Intergalactic Prophet

User ImageUser Image
Antares Status: Annoyed with my Partner's pointless worrying
Anthony Status: I'm just making sure. It's not like I'm asking them to make us stay.
I am: trying to understand the higher-ups motives.
GPS says: Maverick Hunter HQ, Abel City

As Ryan dashed past him Anthony rolled his eyes at the youngest of the triplets. Sometimes Ryan could be more childish than Paul. At least Paul had the excuse of being playful and innocent, Ryan just had an attitude. Still he was Anthony's brother and he wouldn't have either of them any other way. So he rose to Ryan's challenge, but hung to the back of the pack. No reason to make anyone else wind up last, after all.

When he arrived, rounding out the group, he went to stand with his siblings as Alia gave the mission briefing. She was very concise in the points she made about the location and the Maverick, Rinokeros, but something was bothering Anthony. When she asked if there were any questions he waited until the senior hunters had a chance to speak before asking the one that was on his mind.

"Is it really wise for the three of us to be on such a sensitive mission? We only just became full Hunters and we've not had any real field experience. We might be more of a burden on the senior Hunters," He resisted the urge to shuffle nervously as he spoke. X and Zero were watching after all, but he could almost feel the looks he must be getting from Paul and Ryan.

'Will you listen to yourself, Kid?' Antares asked, 'If you keep up that attitude you'll never get any "real" field experience.'

User Image
IceEnchantress09
AtsukeTheMaverickHunter
Gamebrain25
Xombie v2.0
User Image
⊚Alia⊚

⊚Location: Abel City, Hunter Base, War Room/b]
Alia's Theme
⊚Out of Character: blahblahblah

'Every day Maverick Hunters across the Globe need my help at all times..

"You're not wrong. This mission is of the utmost importance, which is why an A-Class Hunter has been assigned to lead this team. The best way to learn is through experience and this is a prime mission for it. With the way Maverick activity has been lately you're going to get dropped into a mess no mater where we put you. This isn't Zero's first mission nor is it his first time working one as high profile as this with lower Rank Hunters in tow". Alia could tell Anthony was nervous, she would be too if it was her first time in the field. She had done a little field work herself. Not Hunting but,during her researcher days she had been involved in a battle here and there. "Don't worry Anthony. As long as you keep your head on straight you'll do fine".

'..I may not be in the field often but, every life out there is one more I need to shoulder'
User Image
⊚Zero⊚

⊚Location: Abel City, Hunter Base, War Room
Zero's Theme

'At the end of the day as long as the job's done that's all that matters..'

Zero appreciated Alia putting him on such a high pedestal but, even he was skeptical of this mission. Yes he had lead teams with fresh out of training Maverick Hunters but, why specifically had the only 3 Biometal wielders been given to him? Damn it Colonel..this is another one of your little schemes isn't it? What exactly are you trying to figure out?Zero folded his arms and smiled. Anthony had some pretty big bearings questioning his superior officer's motives for his first real mission. "Don't worry kid, you won't get in my way. Honestly I'm pretty anxious to see that Biometal thing of yours in action."

'If you get hung up on the finer details you'll go nuts.'

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Iris
Daughter of Prometheus

Iris watched as her father talked with the bumbling idiot, "You wont make it out alive." she thought she knew that the way the man acted in front of her father was not acceptable to him and he would pay for it with his life. When he called to get rid of the fool she turned to him and giving him a blank stare and nodded. "Yes Sir I shall get rid of the waste for you." she said as she walked over to the dead man and picked him up onto her shoulder and walked out of the room. Taking the man to a shaft she opened the hatch and threw him in. the Shaft lead to the incinerator and this s where she put all of those who her father or herself had dealt with.

Returning to her fathers side she entered his quarters once more,"Would you like me to greet your guests father?" she asked now that they were alone she called him father though most who worked here knew of their relationship. "Or would you like me to take care of them?" she asked knowing that he might ask her to do that as well she was built for combat just as much as she was built for navigating his team of humans through battle.
User Image
⊚Prometheus⊚

⊚Location: Prometheus Corporation Tower, Prometheus's Living Quarters
Prometheus's Battle Theme

'Reploids will never reign supreme over Humanity..'

Prometheus held his hand up to Iris's face, there was a glimmer of recognition and hope in his eyes that was just as swiftly replaced by coldness and disinterest. "Neither. I've already asked my guards to handle them. Violence would only attract unnecessary interest in my affairs. The Reploid Government already has me under investigation.." Prometheus walked over to the windows of his quarters and watched the excitement going on below. "I don't need the Human Authorities on my back as well. I've already paid off as many politicians as I can afford, there are still a few honest ones here and there that could threaten me. I do have a job for you child.." Prometheus returned his attention to Iris: "We have received word that the Orion Triplets are about to embark on their first mission as true Maverick Hunters. I want them found and their Biometals destroyed. It's time we activated Project Vindication..it is the only thing powerful enough to take on the Triplets. I already have my best soldiers in the lower sub-levels right now attempting to retrieve the Subject. Head down there and make sure the creature cooperates".

'..I would rather see the Earth rendered dead of life than see Mechanical hands guiding it's path'
User Image
⊚Project Vindicator⊚

⊚Location: Prometheus Corporation Tower, Lower Levels, Containment Area
Project Vindicator Theme

'The only thing that matters in this world is being the strongest'

He was cloaked in a dirty blanket he had been given months earlier. Tattered and smelling horribly, it was the only thing keeping him warm down here in this prison that had been build around him. They sought to contain his power, to keep it hidden like a dirty secret. His face was hidden but, a blue glow emanated from within his makeshift hood. He could feel a mechanical being in the building. It's gears and circuitry were buzzing and moving all at the same time, it was maddeningly loud. "I can't take this tune anymore! Turn it off before my head explodes! Geeeeeyyyaaaaaaaah!" Project Vindicator screamed as it shook the unbreakable bars that held it captive. The Guards were already on their way, he could hear the Elevator lowering down to this level of the Tower. Project Vindicator was his name, or so he had been told. He hated it. Too long and not cool enough for something as powerful as him. It needed to be shortened and it needed some punch to it. "Vi..Vi..Vi.." He gurgled a word but, couldn't spit it out.

'..The world is just a playground for people who have power and know how to use it'

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Iris
Daughter of Prometheus

"Understood father." she said as she looked out the window with him as she watched the Hunters circle the building she wanted to teach them a lesson, but her father said no so she would leave it be. "I'll start a tracking program to follow their every move." she said as her eye's glowed a screen with a keyboard that was glowing and see through appeared before her. as she started typing three spots on the screen appeared near each other. "I have a lock on them and i shall upload the tracking system to your personal computer father." he said as she held her hand out and cords shot form her fingertips toward his computer and the gps program was uploaded to his computer. "I shall keep it running and we will both be notified when they arrive to their location." she said as her eye's stopped glowing and she bowed to him. "I'll go now to check on the project." she said as she headed toward the elevator.

Heading down to the sublevels of the building she arrived on the appropriate level and exited the elevator. Heading to the prison she looked into the cage and recoiled from the stench. "You vile smelling piece of trash!" she said to hm in disgust. "Why my father chose to work with you over me i'll never know." she said as she went over to the scientist and looked over their progress. "My father ill be displeased, he wants this project done by the end of the week." she said with a disappointed tone in her voice. "And clean him up he smells like something vile crawled in there and died." she said as she went to the computer to look over the work.
User Image
⊚Vile⊚

⊚Location: Eden City, Prometheus Corporation Tower, Lower Levels, Containment Area
Vile's Theme

'The only thing that matters in this world is being the strongest'

The creature laughed heartily in response to Iris's insults. Gripping the seams of his makeshift cloak he ripped it to pieces, revealing himself. The Guards posted by his Cell appeared to recoil in horror as Project Vindicator genuinely smiled at their reactions. "Pansies. What did you say little girl? Vile? I like that...Vile...rolls off the tongue a lot better than 'Project Vindicator' DON'T YOU THINK!!?!" Vile returned his attention to the guards and stuck out his sore riddled blue tongue. Flicking it like a snake he giggled maniacally. "OOOoooh Prometheus is paying for quality troops I see. Did he ever tell you boys what happened last time I escaped? They had to scrape them off the walls..."

'..The world is just a playground for people who have power and know how to use it'

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
Pollux Status: I agree this isn't safe, Paul.
Paul Status: The best way to find out how good you are at something is to try it out! How else would I know I'm really good at breaking plaster walls with my face?
Action: Chilling out with the broadsword put away. XD

The tap on the shoulder from Ryan and his dare to race made Paul chuckle. He didn't stand a chance. Out of the three, he was easily the slowest, but he tried anyway. Sure enough, as always, Ryan was way in the lead. He was sure that Anthony was bound to pass him up. The eldest was well behind Tenfold and ended up coming in behind both him and X. He blinked when he realized that Anthony had chosen to tag along behind him instead. Anthony was sure full of surprises today. Maybe it was his nerves. Paul would have to be extra reassuring to make up for it!
"Right! You guys totally won't regret it! With the three of us on your side there's no bad guy we can't take down!" Paul chirped with a goofy salute. "But can you tell me anything about this roadway we're going to? It's not gonna be filled with civilians, is it?"
He didn't really want to endanger anyone hunting down a Maverick. That didn't seem like such a good idea at all.

User Image

Xombie v2.0
Gamebrain25

Chaos_Paragon
AtsukeTheMaverickHunter

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Zephyr Status: YAY MISSION
Ryan Status: Well then
Action: Katars offline

"I'll prove that even humans can become great Maverick Hunters given the right tools"

Ryan looked at the hologram, "Central Highway, from my understanding there are little to no buildings near the roads" said as he pointed to the area, true enough, he was right, the highway is just 2 roads that go back and forth and no structure in between, "This makes it easy for aircraft to make strafing runs and drop troops on it" said Ryan as he remembered the many times he had snuck out for a fly on the Rigel Zephyr, sure the scolding he got sucked but being free to fly was one of the few luxuries Ryan likes to enjoy. "I can see why we were assigned this mission, With Rigel, Pollux and Antares, we can provide a birds eye view on the road and take out enemy air support" said Ryan as he went through the many aerial combat scenarios he had practiced in the last 2 years.

Ryan shook his head, "Not only is it a major point for transport, its also a busy highway for civilians too" said Ryan, he looked at the hour and his eyes narrowed, "and at this hour, that highway is likely filled with civilians on their way to work" said Ryan, he turned to Alia, "What do we do if we encounter civilians, do we escort them or do we attempt to re route the enemy away from the civilians?" asked Ryan, sure he's crude and blunt but he knows his way on the battlefield, Ryan always flourished there, 'Trial by Fire' was how he learned.

"There hasn't been an enemy who can surpass my aerial combat, the winds guide my blade!"
User Image [ NAME:// KIZUKU ]
[ LOCATION:// Maverick Hunter HQ - War Room, Abel City ]
[ CONDITION:// GOOD ]
[ OOC:// - - - ]

The meeting in the war room was to be conducted with absolute professionalism, yet it was broken momentarily by the sound of a loud crash. And as the door slowly opened, it revealed none other than a white hair reploid holding her face in pain while mutely chanting a continuous strain of swears. Kizuku was late, very late. So late that she end up running from the other side of the base to the war room, dodging many hunters and other occupants of the base’s hallways on the way, only to be stopped by the war room door.

S***

It took her a moment before realization smacks her right in the face, and all she could do was peak an eye open to watch the reaction of everyone in the room. Embarrassing, this was definitely embarrassing. Hopefully they wouldn't think of her any less a hunter or that she was unprepared, because she is totally prepared...totally.

I'm...late, aren't I.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces