Welcome to Gaia! ::

ENDGAME is finally here. Will everyone make it out alive?

Yes! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Most of them will 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
No : ( 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
I hope everyone dies and UMA wins 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

User Image
⊚Gate⊚

⊚Location: Abel City, Battlefield Outside Hunter Base
Gate's Theme
⊚Out of Character: blahblahblah

'Question everything. Accepting things for the way they are just leads to ignorance'

Gate felt every hit that Over threw at him. When it was all over( pun not intended) Gate was thoroughly wounded. Falling to the ground Dio watched as a liquid completely different from the usual lubricant that spilled from a Reploid seeped out of his cuts. A dark blue substance that had a distinct glisten to it dripped to the ground.

"My power..you can't even comprehend real power. You have no idea".

Gate aimed his left pointer finger at Over and channeled Energy to the tip. After a bit of anticipation a thin green beam shot forth. Not overtly impressive of an attack but, underestimating it's lethal capabilities wouldn't be wise.

'..Why do you think the world is in the state it is? If you want to make real change you have to be willing to sacrifice anything'
User Image
⊚Zero⊚

⊚Location: Abel City, Battlefield outside Hunter Base
♪ Night ♪

'I've been dead before..'

Zero istinctively raised his Z-Blade and parried each of Colonel's attacks. "You're not him. The real Colonel would actually pose a challenge, you're a puppet. I'm going to cut those strings.." Zero's Blade ground against Colonel's, creating a shower of sparks that lit up the area around them. He broke free of their grappling Blades and was nearly knocked off his feet in surprise when Iris appeared and began firing at him.

"You must be that girl..Iris".
Zero slapped each of her shots away with his Z-Blade, his eyes glancing from Iris to Colonel and back. He didn't know what to expect but, he didn't particularly want to hurt Colonel...as for that girl..

'..Nothing else can surprise me at this point!'
User Image
⊚Double⊚

⊚Location: Abel City, Battlefield outside Hunter Base
Double Theme

'You'll never know who I am or what I am'

Double cackled maniacally as he continued spinning erratically at Aen and Kizuku. He was anticipating slashing them to ribbons when Aen managed to reverse the spin with his weapon, this was compounded by giving Kizuku an opening to hurl her fist into Double's face. He was immediately knocked out of his Spinning Attack and fell backwards. Double changed into his gelatinous form and slithered underneath Aen and Kizuku. He sprang up from the ground, gooey tentacles sprouting from his body as he transformed into a purple Octopus like creature. He would attempt to lift Aen and Kizuku above his head and drop them into his gullet, a spinning conglomeration of sawblades lied inside of his mouth.

'I could be standing right next to you with a blade etched into your back and you will never, ever know.'

Dangerous Combatant

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
User Image
「OVER」
HP: ██████████ 50/100
Theme
OOC: N/A
■ ■ ■

OVER barely had time to react as Gate lifted his finger and fired his attack. With no time to change into another form, all he could do was hold up his swords in a feeble attempt to block the beam. Despite this, the swords could do nothing; the blades exploded into several fragments, the white hot shards letting out a low his as their heated surface met the cool air. OVER had them fallen backwards, his golden form fading back into his basic white armor. As he lay there, his vital fluids pooling beneath him, memories that had been locked away came to him unbidden.

In a single moment, he knew who he was. The inheritor of a legacy. The last son of two brilliant minds. He was... he was...

"I am... OVER. Mega Man OVER. Inheritor of the wills... of those... who came before."

Slowly, OVER rose; quite literally in fact. A brilliant golden light shone from his chest where Gate had pieced him, and OVER was enveloped in this incredible energy. His voice rose, and it seemed to resonate with the energy that was coursing through his once-shattered body.

"AND I. WILL. NOT. FALL!"

The shards of OVER's shattered swords seemed to rise up, themselves enveloped in the same golden light, the fragments orbiting around him before being absorbed into his body. And then, an explosion.

F-F-F-FINAL OVERDRIVE! BREAK THROUGH THE LIMIT!

OVER-10!

Once the smoke cleared, OVER stood there, his mouth set in a frown, his body practically radiating power, in the purest sense of the term. This was his ultimate form. The final form of the multiversal Mega Man; Mega Man OVER.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Aen
--- Awakening Asura??!! ---

Show me that passion!

Mood: "... I ain't done with you yet..." --- "Don't give up Lexi! Just hang in there!"
Health: ████████████████████
Status: --- Still Trying Not to Die - A-Trans, Activated! ---

OOC: This is Ice borrowing the template for Axl for a little while~! Siren ok'd this post for environment explosions yay~!

User Image
                                          "Burn it down, all or nothing!"

Lexi could hardly believe the impact that strike had. She was even more startled as he still got up afterwards. Pillars of flames began popping up, one after another like dominoes. The pair were getting to be in the middle of a raging inferno. Still, no sprinklers. Lexi wasn't feeling it, but it was likely getting very warm in the warehouse. She was going to go in for a second assault, but the series of spears said otherwise. She tried to make a run for it, but again, suffering damage from the spears just before getting to the other side of a crate that wasn't quite lit yet. Of course, it was then that said crate did decide to light, blasting "Anarchy" into another crate as the blast struck. Lexi hurt. She hurt a lot. When next she was aware, she was lying on the ground. She tried to remind herself of the goal. Smash the pevert's face in. Right. None too happy with the circumstances, she made her way back to her feet, trying her best to ignore the dull ache as her arms hung limply. Yeah. This wasn't good.

"Oi! I ain't done with you yet!" she called, although that was probably up for debate.

"Break It down, til you're losing all reason!"

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Sentrix

With: Tron Bonne
Theme: Individual System
OOC: the final battle begins.....FIGHT!

Sentrix laughed "You have a long way to go little girl i've been in wars that would scar you for life." he said as he jumped back landing i style as the clone that was attempting to get tronne from behind got caught in the attack. Using the seconds he had before the clone was destroyed he took aim and shot four full powered shots at the legs of the gustavf hopig he would hit the joints or take them out completely. His gu steamed as he holstered it. "Can't use that till it cools down." he said to himself as his arm blade came out he would have ot face her hand to had for ow. regardless of what happened to the legs he would charge her and leap in the air and brought the metal blade down toward the girl.

"Oh SHI.........!" was all the clone could say as the bomb went off killing it. The one facing Teisel bobbed and weaved through the shots gettig hit in his arm. "s**t i have to succeed." he said as he ran in close and delivered a flurry of slashes and stabs at the robot with the hopes of taking him out before he himself was taken out.

Striking Lionheart

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~ ♪♫♬ Deceptive Dancer ♬♫♪ ~

Im crossing you in style~
Avice vs Anurla
Mood: "...Nareta... baby..."
Energy: ████████████████████
OOC:

User Image
                                          "I have a special performance JUST for you... "

Avice had kept her voice soft enough for a scolding but her tone could easily foretell her slight annoyance at this matter. She breifly looked at the human, then Nareta again and sighed just before the woman retorted at her... and tried to scold her back. "Fair enough... though helping the ones who were just shooting at you is a bit... strange, isn't it?" she commented as she spun-around sharply to spin-kick at an angle to knock an UMA-maverick into the ground and bouncing up for a follow up punt into a batch of his buddies. Avice chuckled and winked before waving in a taunt at the sight before glancing back at Nareta.. and her stand-up. She let her talk... and talk... and reaffirm her views; All with a flat face as she ducked and weaved as needed to stay save enough from incoming hits or shots aimed her way.

The woman was quiet for a moment before speaking, obviously there was a tone of joking in her voice as she waited for Anurla to catch-up to them both. "There's nothing wrong with it... I never implied that, Nareta dear." she simply replied before laughing slightly to continue "the way you talk... I think you and the blue sweetie playing with ol' a** chin over yonder should hook up~" She winked at Nareta and stuck out her tongue just as Anurla come about.

She'd planned that remark something fierce

Avice simply smiled at Anurla when he showed up... and saw Naretas "Prisoner". Anurla didn't have to say anything to her to pick-up his intent. "Oh nonsense~ It's obviously housebroken and been here." she replied as she spun an energy sword around and tossed it up to two-hand swing at an encroaching sword-armed clone. "BATTER UP!" She called out aggressively as she cleaved through her target and spun around to take her second beam weapon in her off-hand before-

"Since you insist Nareta darling... We'll walk him away from the dangerzone but that's as far as it goes. I cant feed any more humans." she said looking at Nareta and using a thumb to brush a strand of hair from her eyes and wipe a small smear of blood from the one clone across her face away. "Up...up up up We're going to clear you a way of escape~ Aren't we... darling" Avice said glancing at Anurla with a slightly furrowed brow like "You do this... or you get to sleep outside tonight Mister" vibe.

"Well? Was it fun for you too~?"

Striking Lionheart

Camilla

I'll only take a little~
Mood: "... I love you Sephy-sissy!!!"
Health: ███████████████████
Chilly Timer: [-] [-] [-]
Attracting~: [Sephtis] [This Post]

OOC: IT WAS PERMITTED I SWEAR

User Image
                                          "Eyes up here, 'Shug-"

Camilla sobbed into her hands as more air finally returned to her lungs to support the action. Sephtis' words rung true and clear to her, she had a point, she had logic, she had kindess that she personally couldn't comprehend. "Th-th-...-Th-Thank yooooouuu" she sobbed out, not even caring that Parashu had been "Gently" pushed a little ways away from her reach. She eventually rubbed her eyes with a grimace and choked out a few sobs still before looking at Sephtis... catching the small saddened stare the woman had as she looked at her. She glanced down and periodically at the two bite locations on Sephtis neck and the stab-spot. It was no hint that her poor condition was making her sensitive to the smell that had started to linger into the air as water dripped away. When Sephtis said-

"I don’t want to steal that away from you."

Camilla looked her in the eyes and blinked... then she slightly loosened her gaze to her bedroom-eyes again.[Charm]was ready... and Camilla was using it. When she saw the "twinkle" hit Sephtis eyes she moved in, zipping up with a slight uncanny speed to grab the girl by her head and forced her into a kiss. Her hands then started to glow a faint ghostly blue-

She activated
                                          [Rejuvinate]

Camilla locked lips for a few seconds at the very least she applied her touch of healing to the bites, gash and stab wounds she'd inflicted moments prior. The kiss broke when Camilla felt a lightheaded weakness start to wash over her and released Sephtis' face before quickly rushing a hand to her mouth. She gave a phlegmy cough a few times, rather forcefully. She slightly slumped sideways, resting on her arm as her one palm was coated in already blackened red-paste as she looked back at Sephtis with an oddly cheery smile, a small amount of blood dripping down the side of her mouth. "...Was... It...good?" She tilted her head playfully with a forced smile before coughing again and having to lay down...

Then Mastema started to ring and raise a fit

Camilla blinked and forced herself upright, albeit shakily and listened to the warning-system.Something was wrong... Ezekiel was in deep trouble... Camilla grunted slightly as she tried to get a link going to the portal-using warrior.

"'Zeke! Dearie, I'm sorry to interrupt your playtime... but I'm calling a retreat for us. Now... no buts... no whys... please?"

She grunted again after her message to get standing, holding her stomach and slouching slightly. She looked over at Parashu... then the ground... then Sephtis as she waited for Zekes response and hopefully his portal soon after. There was a brief silence before she spoke up-

"...You can have Parashu... I... don't want to fight anymore... I...I...-" She started to crack in her voice, with her sniffling and wiping her eyes again only breifly before continuing- "J-j-just take it... so I cant hurt anyone with it again" and then she'd wait, having full faith that Zeke would obey her order to him to retreat and pick them both up and leave.

"Like what you see?"

Striking Lionheart

Aen
--- Awakening Asura ---

Show me that passion!

Mood: "... WHHHHHHHHYYYY"

OOC: I hope this is all okay orz I went for the dramatic flare (I like to think atleast)

User Image
                                          "Burn it down, all or nothing!"

Aen grimaced and glared as his sword rattled against Doubles assault. With a push and "Battle cry" Aen pushed through the spin with a bright flash and shattering-like sound as Doubles spin was stopped and reversed. He grinned widely as he saw Kizuku- wait WHAT!?

Aens face changed to a face of confused...glee as his brow twitched and he looked at Kizuku... and her... whiffy "Dead" punch.
                                          "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "...OH @&$%" ! WHERE'S THE BOOMY-WUBWUB-THING!?" He shouted as double bounced back- "DID YOU ALREADY BREAK IT!? KIZUKUUUUUUUUUU-" He continued, as Kizuku hit him in the arm at his implications before winding his shout down to an almost whisper and blinking at... oh... ohhhhhhh-

"Ohhhhhhhh #%^$ me- I MEAN $^%& US-
                                          OHHHH SHHHHIIIII-"

The goo morphed and wiggled about, forming... a.. giant octopus initially before Aen and Kizuku in their arguing fit. There wasn't much time to react really as one of the 8 purple nasty gooey tentacles wrapped around Aens leg and lifted him overhead. Aen glanced over, seeing Kizuku caught as well. He grimaced in surprise as he looked "Up" to see the maw of the giant land-sea-beastie lined with sawblades and other absurd non-euclidean horrific grinding cutting utensils. "WHAT THE HELL!?" The sight made Aen freeze up slightly before he flared up, the blue in his eyes shifting to a possessed-white as he spoke up-"Screw you, Grape Ape!"

Aen shot Double a middle-finger with his free hand and a piercing glare and snarl in his dangle before whipping his other hand holding the word around to swipe at the goo holding his leg, cutting it rather easily as he tucked in to use the bird-flicking-hand to grab breifly onto the nub of a tentacle and swing himself over towards Kizuku-

and promptly slamming into her and swiping at her leg-gripping tentacle as well as a few others around them and shouting at her... While she was entering the "Freefall"
                                          "Sorry! That wasn't planned...really! But, YEAAAAAH! Broken or not-

DROP THE #*$%^@#^%*!@# BASS! ON!! HIS!!! #%^&!@$ HEAD!!!!"

Aens pirate-swinging antics ended with him letting go and swiping in his drop back to the ground at the wiggly purple arms around and-or near him. He looked back at Kizuku... and REALLY hoped she'd come through on her end... In the meanwhile though, Aen pushed himself to try and "greet" the beast at the ground-level

Ohhhh, if this worked out maybe he could even get brownie points for catching Kizuku

"Break It down, til you're losing all reason!"

Xombie v2.0

FallenSiren

User Image
"Stain my lips with your flesh"
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
EZEKIEL KRON
X X XHP〖 ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
X X XLOCATION 〖 Warehouse ??? >> ??? Pool, Abel City >> Location Unknown
X X XBIOMETAL MASTEMA〖 Alert. Alert. Body at 36% Capacity. Alert. Alert. Right Arm Offline. Left Arm Offline. Retreat. Retreat.
X X XMENTAL CONDITION〖 Unstable.
X X XOOC〖 - - - - -
X X XTHEME〖 Gabriel
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
"I'll leave nothing but the bone"

In Zeke’s mind, all he could think about was Camilla. Was she safe? Was she alive? He needs to go to her, and he needs to get her to now. He kept his eyes on Alexis as the current hulk is blasted around by the explosive compounds that decorate the area. The spears had hit, the explosions are waning them down…Just a little more and he can go help his sister.

Just a little more and…

He felt the air push past him as an explosion erupted just to his left, but Ezekiel barely flinched. Oh no, his concentration was at the point where it was unbreakable. He wanted his opponent dead so he can go to Camilla. He wants to finish this so he can go to his precious sister’s needs. A giant portal open overhead of Alexis’ head as he made a blank expression. The spears jolting out were just about ready to launch when…

"'Zeke! Dearie, I'm sorry to interrupt your playtime... but I'm calling a retreat for us. Now... no buts... no whys... please?"

He stopped. That voice…A child like smile graced his features as he heard the voice. Camilla. That voice was Camilla. The portal overhead of Alexis instantly closed as he tried to make communications with his sister.

Camilla! Camilla you’re okay! I was so worried! You’re not hurt badly right?” He questioned much like an excited puppy. There was a slight pause as the situation finally catches up to him and Zeke realizes something, “B-but Camilla! I haven’t killed her yet! I wanna kill her! I wannnnnaaa!

He was silent and pouty for a moment before he let out a sigh, “Fiiinnnneeee….Oh right, I can’t use my arms.

There were some fidgeting before he got a portal open and was just about to step in when he snapped to look at Lexi with the same manic glee he had once held.

User Image
I’m sorry, but I will have to cut this game short today. Cam Cam says it’s time to go so we’ll have to pick it up later. Goodbye Alexis, and I hope you have fun with the flaming building!

His last words before disappearing into the portal to leave the warehouse ablaze. If one were to look up from the battlefield, they can probably see the smoke that had drifted over from the burning building several blocks away.

He appeared at the pool he had left Camilla at seconds later and barely made note of Dolly being there, but shrugged it off as he saw her stunned reaction before smiling at his sister in greeting. “Let’s go!” He cheerfully greeted before opening a portal under Camilla so she wouldn’t have to move and jumps from his portal into her’s.

Both portals closed shut.
User Image
" 行こうか 戻ろうか 悩みはするけど しばらくすれば 歩き出す背中 "
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

JORMUNGANDR
HP〖 ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
LOCATION 〖 ??? Pool, Abel City
PHYSICAL CONDITION〖 Stable
FROST DRIVE〖 ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ 〗
OOC〖 - - - - -
THEME〖 SEASONS DIE ONE AFTER ANOTHER by AMAZARASHI

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
" そうだ行かねばならぬ 何はなくとも生きて行くのだ "

Sephtis felt herself freeze up because she had thought the battle was over. She knew she shouldn’t have let her guard down because she got charmed again. Curse her moment of weakness, curse it to hell and back and…She felt Camilla grab her head and then ****inig kissed her.

wait what.

FENRIR! AXL! SHE’S KISSING SEPHTIS!

While Jojo was screaming, Sephtis was stunned into silence and was just staring at Camilla. Her mind was locked somewhere between she kissed me and is Camilla okay, but since the two were countering each other, Sephtis was just stuck in her silence as her mind tried to process the situation. She tried to open her mouth to say something but nothing came out as she couldn’t figure out what to say, and oh dear god where was Lexi and Desmond when you need them?

Her stunned silence lingered until Camilla started talking again.

"...You can have Parashu... I... don't want to fight anymore... I...I...-"

W-wait, Camilla?” she questioned as words finally started working again, but at this point Ezekiel had appeared. He barely made acknowledgment of her existence, immediately greeting his sister before opening a portal to pull himself and Camilla away from the pool. Sephtis stared at where her opponent once stood before turning to stare at the axe-spear the Amazon had left.

You can have Parashu her opponent had said to her. She picked up the weapon and felt the heavy weight it possessed, but it wasn’t anything Jojo couldn’t lift. The girl stared at the weapon before face palming as she realized something: she forgot to say thank you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elizabeth "Lizzy" Pewter / Loki
► Dangerous Sway
► Blood on Blood

Currently located at Abel City: battlefield
Current condition is poor

OOC: -

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

She knew it. Everything he said to counter her reasoning, she already knew. She just didn't want to accept it. He kept saying he wasn't her enemy, as if she didn't hear that before. It was just one big mess now, and it was by sheer luck that she hadn't broken down completely already. "I don't...I d-don't want this..." Before Lizzy could say more, Desmond had scooped her up and started to run off with her, shielding her from the shots that were being fired. The wounded girl clung to him, initially out of surprise, but her grip quickly relaxed.

"...why..." After a moment, Lizzy wiggled, as if trying to get out of Desmond's hold, before just settling down as comfortable as she could. "It-it doesn't hurt anymore. Hey, Dezzy...I'm tired. I'm r-really tired. And cold. Is it o-okay for me to sleep?"

"Wait, Lizzy!"

"I'm g-going to sleep now..." And she closed her eyes behind her visor, shifting slightly to rest her head against Desmond's shoulder.

"Lizzy, wake up!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nareta
► Sanctuary
► Story of the End

Currently located at Abel City: battlefield
Current condition is stable

Energy: ████████████████████

OOC: Had permission for ghosting Avice

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Helping the ones who were just shooting at you is a bit...strange, isn't it?"

Nareta hesitated for a moment, then quickly shook her head. "I don't think so. Everyone has their good and bad, and I'm sure they were just following orders. Just like everyone else. Why penalize one person for what someone else did or said? What if it was you there, would you want to be left to die, or would you accept an enemy's help so that you could live?" Avice said she should hook up with the blue reploid over there...over where? Who? She glanced over, and saw that scary-looking reploid completely covered head to toe in armor, causing him to look more like a war-machine than anything else, and cringed a bit. "He...he's scary, though!" Of course, she didn't understand exactly what Avice meant by hooking up, but she didn't have a chance to question it when Anurla arrived.

Oh, he was mad. He was so very mad. Nareta flinched back a bit, not sure how to respond at first. Thankfully, she didn't need to. She sighed when Avice defended her, going to pick up the clone as the dancer started clearing the way.

Or, at least, she tried to. It was times like this when she hated the fact that she was a support model. "Avice..." The small medic gave the pair a puppy-dog-eyes look. "I...I can't lift him..." Avice sighed a bit, and Nareta looked at the ground, certain the dancer was going to change her mind about allowing her to help him, until the taller reploid went over and hoisted the clone over her shoulder.

Smiling, Nareta quickly moved close to the two...well, three now, actually...before activating her healing pulse again. It was the least she could do for them since they were willing (albeit very reluctantly on Anurla's end) to help her.
User Image"Lost 手探りで探してた
閉ざされた未来の答えなんて何処にも無い
走る衝動今解読不能 "

K I Z U K U
X X XHP〖 ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ 〗
X X XLOCATION 〖 Abel City
X X XPHYSICAL CONDITION〖 Stable
X X XTHEME〖 NOW OR NEVER

"Found 砕けたはずの運命を
未熟な夢の中で聞こえてきたんだ
「最後まで I’ll be there for you」"

The fist had made it’s hit but the shockwave wasn’t there. Kizuku wasn’t sure why but then Aen started yelling at her which resulted in her yelling right back at him, “HOW SHOULD I KNOW?|

She smacked him in the arm, not expecting the mild charge she unleashed, and looked surprised when it happened. It seems the system was working fine but…Kizuku was not amused as she realized what was happening.This was why you don’t throw something new into a life threatening situation…or was it the other way around? Kizuku wasn’t sure, but at this point it wasn’t time for this. Aen’s yelling made Kizuku turned to stare at Double only to see a giant ****ing jello octopus.

****ING MOTHER****ER! **** HIM WITH A RUSTY SPOOOOOOOOOON!” she was still swearing when she got yanked up along with Aen by a goo tentacle, and she looked extremely unamused. The reploid went to look at their enemy, but all she saw was a mouth full of sharp pointing things that wants to turn them into scrap. She was very unamused because jfc what is with him and spinning blades of doom.

She could hear Aen swearing (Grape Ape…Really?), and was about to point out something when she saw Aen fall. Kizuku also took note he cut the tentacle holding her hostage as well, and now they’re both falling. Aside from Double getting the unamused look, Aen also got one as well.

I don’t know what to say to you at this moment.

However, he was right about dropping the bass. Thanks to Aen, the reploid regained her balance somewhat during the freefall. Using the tentacles, Kizuku used them as stepping stones to jump away from the mouth and towards somewhere without the spinning blades of doom. She then pulled her arm back before unleashing a full charged shockwave impact upon contact.

Intergalactic Prophet

User Image
--- --- --- --- ---
"I knew a reporter who talked like you once," Tron Bonne lowered her voice into a mocking immitation, "I've covered wars you know!"

The Gustaff's computer registered Sentrix's shots a little too late. Tron did her best to engage evasive maneuvers but one of the legs took a severe hit> She was forced to switch to dash treads in order to keep on going. She swiped a few keys and one of the Gustaff's hands turned into a three-barrelled rotating gun of some sort.

"Engaging Rotary Stake Driver! FIRE!" She called pointing the arm forward as the treads continued carrying her toward Sentrix. The barrels spun and began firing what appeared to be something akin to railroad spikes at the biometal user.

Bon, seeing that his target had been eliminated engaged his own dash booster and rushed towards Tron's battle with the primary Sentrix. He prepared and lobbed another bomb.

Finally Teisel, who was having the most trouble, met the other clone's volley of attacks head on looking for his opening. It came in the form of a stab aimed for his torso. He took the blow actually rushing into it. The clone's sword seared through him and his systems registered the damage. He took the initiative to override the pain response. That extraneous code seemed to creep over him. He could feel strength overwhelming him. The programmed personality given him by his creator seemed more real, less like the subsystem it was supposed to be. With the arm closest to where the clone had stabbed him Teisel clutched the clone into a sort of half bear hug and with his other arm he took aim with his rifle resting it partially on the clone's shoulder.

"We'll get back to you in a second. I just realized I've been playing around with a patsy when I should have been targeting the big cheese" Teisel said as he took aim as well as he could at the real Sentrix over the clone's shoulder and fired a long-ranged shot at the Bonnes' actual opponent. A strange purplish glow seemed to be emanating from him. His systems were going crazy trying to alert his central processor that something was wrong, but he didn't care. Right now he just had to protect his sister. He had to protect Tron. Nothing else mattered.

--- --- --- --- ---
<Theme>
Bonne Family Battle
<Plundering>
Abel City, Battle at Maverick Hunter Base
<Tron Status>
Fighting
<Servbots' Status>
We're rooting for you, Miss Tron!
<Bon Status>
BABU!
<Teisel Status>