Welcome to Gaia! ::

ENDGAME is finally here. Will everyone make it out alive?

Yes! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Most of them will 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
No : ( 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
I hope everyone dies and UMA wins 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 178 179 180 > >> »|

Striking Lionheart

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~ ♪♫♬ Deceptive Dancer ♬♫♪ ~

Lets Dance!
Mood: "This should be fun~ "
Health: ████████████████████
Energy: ████████████████████
OOC: If there's a mistake just tell me orz It's late...

User Image
                                          "I have a special performance JUST for you... "

Avice floated in an antigravity levitate with a leg crossed over the other as she waited with Anurla and the Vixen-sendover. She faintly smiled when she glanced over at hearing voices. She turned back to Anurla and ... Cree was it? She added in her own bit of information, a hand moving under the elbow as the other to her cheek as she tilted her head and fluttered her eyes momenarily at Anurla. "Violet? hmm... could it possibly be... that one over there~?" Avice moved the hand on her cheek to point at the small blonde in purple armor walking in with the other Hunters. Even with her trying to "hide" it was hard not to pick out the purple in a rainbow of other colors. It was then that she noticed the... idiot human transforming into his armor so boldly infront of the group and heading them off, even boasting like a cocky twit she knew. A blue wolfroid was not far behind the man in black-armor, well... Anurla put it best there verbally... seemed it was time to start this hoedown.

The woman sighed and rolled her eyes, breaking her levitate to going back to standing, when it appeared the cover of surprise had been completely shattered by that idiot prideful human and the blue puppy. She didn't exactly like the idea of working with them but... orders were orders... and pride kept her desiring to maintain her loyalty. "I want the grizzly-looking one~ I've seen him fight before, he'll be a lot fuuuuuun~ After that I want the Canary." Avice replied to Anurlas polite mannerism and took the lead with her speed to strut up to head off the green veteran she'd seen over at that aqua base a week ago; She whistled to get his attention of course, the thing she did whenever she wanted anyones direct attention. She sized him up and flicked her wrists to line her hands with 2 sets of energy daggers as her gaze narrowed and eyes locked onto his. She didn't say anything as she flipped forward, using the momentum in the over arc to throw her daggers Gutz' way. After planting her flip forward cleanly, the markings on Avices' body lit up briefly as a duo of energy daggers formed in her underhand as she got into a battle pose. "I hope you put up a better fight than that Blue Jay tried a week ago"

"Well? Was it fun for you too~?"

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Casual Theme: Move Your Body
Battle Theme: Unreal
Health: [███████████████████████]
Weapon: Scythe / Fire Claw

"Fire can symbolize a lot of things, passion, love, will"

Radon was in his section of Awan city staring at the his personal computer he had moved here from his apartment, his helmet to the side and his red eyes looking at the flow of data that was streaming through the screen, "For years you have eluded me but for those same years, your precautionary steps have been waning, Im on your trail and you will not hide a decade longer, by the end of today I will find you... mother" muttered Radon, on the far wall there was a holo screen that took up most of the wall, in it were several articles, some involving auctions, other some crime activity and others of scientific origin, 80% of them had a thing in common, most articles involved a scientist, her name was Dr. Morgan Sinclair and she was the mother of the SV line of Reploids, her reputation took a big hit when one of her creations became an A-Ranked Maverick, SV-83 Radon was her biggest shame and while she no longer suffers scrutiny, it still haunts her.

The other articles were from his ReaperNet, a little spy network he had in the districts of Able City, of blackmarket sales and auctions, parts or weapons sold or featured items vendors would boast, to the trained eye, it was like Radon was looking for something to others, it was just gibberish.

Radon was snapped out of his musings when a message appeared on his computer, once he finished reading it, Radon grabbed his scythe, helmet and cloak, he locked out his computer with his encryption and left for the garage, "Sorry girls... family matters i need to solve" said Radon as he began revving up his Ride Chaser.

"But for me, it symbolizes the deepest of agonies and the most cruelest of revenges"

((If the girls want to say something, now is your chance))
User Image
⊚Nightmare Zero⊚

⊚Location: Space Colony Eurasia- Experiment Containment Area Beneath Main Lab
♪ The Everlasting Nightmare ♪
⊚Out of Character: blahblahblah

'....'

User Image

Before Tenfold would have an opportunity to choose his opponent or be chosen the ground beneath his feet collapsed. Falling into a dimly lit room below, the caved in ceiling appeared to be reassembled, the metal debris somehow melding back into place.

The lights suddenly shot back on, illuminating a figure crouched in the middle of the room. Standing up the figure turned to face Tenfold, his hand transforming into a Z-Blade as he did so. "This..is one of many places the Humans experimented on one another". Zero's gaze directed Tenfold towards currently barren cages scattered about the room. "To create the Ultimate Weapons to destroy Machines like you and I. Now we are tasked by Master Sigma with allying ourselves with these..humans."

'Zero' ignited his Z-Blade and formed a battle stance. "I know you. We met once before, at the Ethereal Garden. Your name is Tenfold". 'Zero' didn't understand why he knew that name or any of the memories associated with it. "I don't know what I believe in anymore, all I know is I must destroy UMA's enemies".

User Image

'..I will prove who I am and have always been.'

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
•°o.O Țhℇ Ϻℇттaur ℚuℇℇη O.o°•

Touch me, I Dare You | Vixen Came for Battle
Thoughts: Let's get this over with so I can go back to the dragon.
Cree's Plan: Saying Hello to the Old Bat

User Image

tab tab Cree was irritated, her arms crossed. There was a hint of money lacing this deal, which is why when Vixen was asked yet again to break up and send one of their own out to this...shindig... she was chosen and because the pay was solid she wasn't allowed to complain. Besides, more and more of their offers were coming from UMA lately, they couldn't let their loyal patron down, could they? Cree heard a question about Violet, and sure enough, while the human was distracting them for the Mavericks, Violet's pretty blond locks stuck out in the crowd. She jerked her thumb towards her as the question was asked and Avice guessed at it.

tab tab "Yeah, that's her. Have fun with it," she confirmed. Avice seemed dead set on the tall, green, and beardy so that left her with either Blue or... that old woman. Yeah. Old woman. We'll go with that. She was the easiest to take out and then she could deal with Blue. As the other reploid dropped through the floor Cree paid it little mind. Her grin was ferocious as she spoke generally to the crowd. "I do hope no one here was thinking about bailing! See that terminal? That's for the door. Just watch."

tab tab She walked straight over to it, still grinning as she gripped each side fiercely with her hands. Then, with a solid yank, the terminal was free and safely in her grasp. She held it over her head as sparks fizzled. "There! No more doors. You'll have to deal with us first... I do hope you're ready. Heads up, Granny!"

tab tab At that moment, Cree proceeded to throw the hunk of metal at the white-haired reploid. Hopefully, this would do the trick. If not, Cree would have to just get a little more up close and personal with the elderly.

Timid Gaian

User Image
ⓊⓃⒾⓉ ⒾⒹ: Tenfold
ⓁⓄⒸⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃ: Abel City - the Hub
ⒽⓅ: 100/100
ⓄⓄⒸ:

While the Orion brothers charged forward (which is probably better, human on human and all that), Tenfold suddenly felt the ground beneath him collapse. "OH CRAP!" He dropped into a dimly lit room below and fell flat on his face. He pushed himself up only to come face to face... "ACK!" ...with the "Zero" he met in the Ethereal Garden. He explained that this was a place where humans experimented on one another to create weapons to destroy machines. And on top of that, Sigma has ordered him and some others to ally with the humans. "You're allied with the humans? ...With the HSM?!" Tenfold had a suspicion that they just crash landed into a trap. He backed up when "Zero" ignited his saber and spoke Tenfold's name. While the young bot wondered how he knew, he had no time to think. He drew both his beam katana, ignited both blades, and prepared to strike. "And you're not the real Zero." Tenfold tightened his grip and scowled. "He taught me everything I know about how to fight and that I need something to fight for. And right now, I'm fighting for a poor squirrel who didn't need to die."

Xombie v2.0
User Image
⊚Megaman X⊚

⊚Location: Space Colony Eurasia, Exited Main Lab- Entering Zeus Cannon Control Room
X's Theme

'I'll fight all the Mavericks in the world if I have to..'

User Image

X went on to the second phase of the plan. With HSM's forces occupied he fired several Buster Shots into a nearby ventilation shaft. X double jumped into the shaft and began crawling his way forward.

Eventually he reached the room past the Main Laboratory and fired a single shot at the venting at his feet, the grate promptly fell off and clattered on the floor. X followed suit and landed adjacent to the grating. "Alright. Let's go". X continued pressing on and was surprised to see a couple unused Energy Tanks in a nearby locker. Usually that means something bad is going to happen when I find stuff like that lying around X shook off his superstitions and grabbed both E-Tanks. X fired his Buster at the door in front of him's locking system and kept going, the Door slid up. There was one more door between the Control Room and himself, for this last moment he would have a tiny bit of breathing room before things got serious. X vented the X-Buster one last time, cycled through all the Abilities he'd gathered up to this point and with a determined expression on his face entered through the last door towards his destiny.

'..but, if I can find a better way, I will'
User Image
⊚Prometheus⊚ The Dominant

⊚Location: Space Colony Eurasia- Zeus Cannon Control Room
Prometheus's Battle Theme

'Reploids will never reign supreme over Humanity..'

User Image

"Welcome". Prometheus quietly clapped as X entered into the Control Room to the Zeus Cannon. "You would be surprised to know that I have followed your career for quite some time..Megaman X. It wasn't until the last year or so that your talents began to show themselves, you could even call me a 'fan'. You've destroyed many, many Reploids in your time. Or I suppose you would call them 'Mavericks'. What an impudent, infantile concept of morality you Reploids possess. The fact that we even allow you to walk amongst humans baffles me. You are machines, the SMALLEST things can cause your entire Positronic Nets to break down and a cute, harmless Reploid one day can be a notorious murderer the next".

"I hoped it would be you that confronted me here. I wanted to have the opportunity to destroy the progenitor of the Reploid Race. Yes..I know. I know your dirty secret. You're no Reploid, you never were. I've known Doctor Keiji Cain a lot longer than you, Machine". Prometheus began pacing back and forth. "Not that he ever told me your secret. Back in Abel City I absorbed every bit of knowledge from Cain's brain. Every equation, every blueprint, every secret. In a way, I owe every tragedy that has ever befallen me to you. Simply by existing you doomed my life to eternal suffering".

Prometheus unsnapped his shirt and pulled it open, beneath it his entire chest and torso appeared to have been replaced by Cybernetics, tubing and wiring criss-crossed all over the grotesque display. "Most of my body is not even human anymore. I have combined my body with Biometal Technology, my two Biometals B1 and B2 are a part of me. Yet they are slaves to my power, not independent free thinking individuals. They are MACHINES THAT I BUILT AND NOTHING MORE!!" Prometheus coughed and hacked, a spattering of blood appearing on his fist. "..and now..I am dying. In spite of everything I am still human. I have extended my life as long as I could manage, Sigma's presence in my body all those months ago has only exasperated the limit on my life, if I get the chance I will kill him too before this is over. For now however..you are my prey. I HAVE TO DESTROY YOU! TO SAVE THE HUMAN RACE! NOW DIE!"

Prometheus remained De-Merged and slowly approached X. Raising his hands to the ceiling his body began to levitate off the ground. "DISINTEGRATION!" Prometheus roared as 6 spheres of purple hued Energy appeared, they began to orbit around him. He pointed to X and one of these Energy Spheres broke off from the others and hovered high above X. As it trailed towards him it began charging up and releasing Energy resembling Lightning Strikes that slammed the ground.

'..I would rather see the Earth rendered dead of life than see Mechanical hands guiding it's path'

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

Zephyr A.I: Lets Fly!
Ryan: Ok
Lets Go! Firestorm Formation!
Automatic

Health: ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Out of Combat: OH YE

"Gentle winds, guide me in the right direction and blow away the evil!"

Ryan was smiling and was going to continue on with the mission when his biometal yelled 'RYAN UP, NOW!', Ryan did not bat an eye and jumped high and remained in the air he looked down to see the big bad wolf that almost chopped his head off, "Oh boy, I get to play with a puppy, bring it dog breath, I'll send you home with your tail tucked firmly between your legs" said Ryan with cringing levels of sarcasm. His energy katars hissed to life, "I made my peace with the actions I might take on this mission, know that your flesh will gain no mercy from me and my winds" said Ryan as he slashed in an X formation and fired an X shaped cutting winds at the wolf, these were his strongest cutting winds, capable of cutting through steel. Ryan would maintain to the high ground at the start of this fight.

"Mega Merge! Rigel Zephyr! The Blue Wind!"
User Image [ NAME:// KIZUKU ]
[ LOCATION:// Space Colony Eurasia, Main Lab ]
[ CONDITION:// GOOD ]
[ HEALTH BAR:// ████████████████████ ]
[ OOC:// - - - ]

With everyone rushing at a target and then Tenfold falling into a giant hole in the ground, Kizuku could only sigh before allowing her attention to drift over to the green dinosaur reploid. She seems to be declaring something and OH MY ****ING GOD DID SHE JUST RIP OUT THE…

To say she was exasperated would be an understatement, and the fact she was being called Granny did not help either. Kizuku had gave the terminal sailing towards her a deadpan stare before catching it, “Why does everyone call me that? I just….Why? Do tell. Do I really look that old? Or is it just the white hair? No really, humor me.

And with those words, Kizuku chucked the hunk of metal back to its sender.

Intergalactic Prophet

User ImageUser Image

As Anthony sped by Septhis he met her eyes for a brief moment, but in that moment he had no doubt that they were human. It seemed that he and his brothers would be the ones fighting the biometal users. He was glad of this because he had something he needed to do.

'Watch your back, Kid,' Antares called in his mind and Anthony spun around to see the icicle bomb that had been hurled his direction by Septhis. With a thought his armor obeyed his command. The Fire Elemental System started up. His saber was in his hand in a flash and its blade replaced with the long whip-like fire tendril of his Burning Lash attack. He Flicked the whip back and forward. The tendril wrapped arouned the projectile and with consideral effort he was able to swing it off course to crash into a wall. He released the burning lash and returned his sword to it's holster. He met her eyes again.

"Let's take this somewhere more private," He said and then began hovering in the direction he'd intended to go. With his flight capabilities he arrived in the quad ahead of his opponent. To his surprise the Garden was well tended. Perhaps the HSM occupants had brought it back into repair. He stood amidst the display boxes and stared out at the stars above it's domed observatory. When he heard his opponent enter from where she had followed he turned to face her.

"Before we commit to this fight I want to talk," He said holding up his hands as a gesture of peace. His voice synthesiser was turned off.

'Kid what are you doing? Attack them! They're part of HSM you know how they are!' Antares said in alarm

'I do know and that's why I have to do this.'

"You're a biometal user like me. Aren't you and your biometal partners? Why would the two of you stay with HSM? Don't you know that once they're done using the two of you to fight their battles they intend to dispose of you? To them we're just a useful tool at best and an enemy waiting to happen at worst," He met her eyes pleading and praying this other biometal user heard the truth in what he said, "My brothers and I don't want to fight you, but if you leave us no choice we will. You're like us, you have the power to choose a different life. So please, stand down and I'll make sure you and your allies make it through this. No one should have to lay down their life for a cause that's not theirs to begin with."

Antares Status: They won't listen. If you hadn't gotten away when you did we wouldn't either
~Damage Threshold: [[Low]] [[Mid]] [[High]]
~Fire Elemental System: 95%
~Firbrand Assault: Charged [10/10]
Anthony Status: I HAVE TO TRY!
I am: Attempting diplomacy
GPS says: Space Colony Eurasia, Quad (HSM/UMA occupied)
User Image
⊚Megaman X⊚

⊚Location: Space Colony Eurasia- Zeus Cannon Control Room
X's Theme

'I'll fight all the Mavericks in the world if I have to..'

X's eyes widened as Prometheus unleashed a display of his power. "So this is the potential of a Biometal.." He began charging up the X-Buster while dashing backwards. The Lightning Strikes were getting closer and closer, barely missing him by mere inches. Finally reaching the opposite side of the Control Room X wall jumped several times and forward flipped over the Energy Sphere. Now the Sphere changed directions and was returning back to Prometheus. X used this opportunity and fired a fully charged Buster shot at Prometheus. "You don't understand anything about Reploids Prometheus. Every terrible thing that has happened to you has made you insane!"

'..but, if I can find a better way, I will'
User Image
⊚Nightmare Zero⊚

⊚Location: Space Colony Eurasia, Experiment Containment Area beneath Main Lab
♪ The Everlasting Nightmare ♪

'....'

"You refer to Squirrely Masima. I wonder too if he needed to die. Perhaps we can discover the answers together..you are right though". 'Zero's blade began to charge up until it's color changed to a crimson, crackling Red. "I am not Zero. I am a figment, a shadow..I am his Nightmare. I am Nightmare Zero. I think...that's what I am. Better than Zero..in every way". Nightmare Zero walked towards Tenfold whilst scraping the end of his Z-Blade on the floor, he created a cauterized carving as he did so. "SHADOW STRIKE!" Nightmare Zero upward slashed with the Z-Blade creating a swirling gust of black Energy that shot forth towards Tenfold. If it hit it would do moderate to critical damage.

User Image

'..I will prove who I am and have always been.'
User Image [ NAME:// SEPHTIS & JORMUNGANDR ]
[ LOCATION:// Main Lab >>> Quad, Space Colony Eurasia ]
[ STATUS:// BIOMERGED ]
[ HEALTH BAR:// ████████████████████ ]
[ CONDITION:// GOOD ]
[ FROST DRIVE:// ]
[ OOC:// - - - ]

There was a disgruntle frown on Sephtis’ face when she saw that Anthony had been able to redirect her bomb into a wall. However, him flying off towards another location was a surprise and this resulted in her darting after him. She knew the others are keeping the rest of the hunters busy, so this battle should not be too disadvantages for her.

Come on Sephtis! He’s getting awayyyyy!

I’m going Jojo.

Dashing into the quad, Sephtis slide to a halt as she glared at the biometal user before her. He had planned to distance themselves from the group for a reason, but for what? She didn’t know, but it was a little hard to try figuring it out as a certain biometal was yelling up a storm.

LET’S GO CRUSH HIM ALREADY! GO! GO! GOOOO!

Be quiet.” She muttered silently to the biometal’s yelling, and narrowed her eyes at Anthony. Even with the gesture of peace, Sephtis was cautious of what was to come next. She took a battle stance, ready to attack if necessary, and listened to what her opponent had to say.

"You're a biometal user like me. Aren't you and your biometal partners? Why would the two of you stay with HSM? Don't you know that once they're done using the two of you to fight their battles they intend to dispose of you? To them we're just a useful tool at best and an enemy waiting to happen at worst. My brothers and I don't want to fight you, but if you leave us no choice we will. You're like us, you have the power to choose a different life. So please, stand down and I'll make sure you and your allies make it through this. No one should have to lay down their life for a cause that's not theirs to begin with."

He makes it sound like they had a choice. If Anthony had been trying to get some sort of emotion out of Sephtis, well congratulations - he had started the fuse. With a twitch of her fingers as the only sign of anger, Sephtis dash forward with full intent on smashing her fist into the other’s face.

You make it sound like I have a choice.” She retorted humorlessly while readying another punch, “You make it sound like I had wanted this. Do you really think I had wanted this? Fighting, training, living every day praying that I don’t get lobotomized? Do you think I didn’t want to run? I want to run, but I can’t. I have no one to turn to nor do I have a place to turn to. The hunters are a joke, and I will most likely die at the hands of my guardian before I make it out to the streets. Try as you may, I have been a tool for the HSM since the day I got adopted. There is no other choice. Now shut up and fight!

All the while, Jojo was laughing ever so gleefully at the situation going on. He purposely got himself on speaker just so Anthony can hear him taunt, "She's pissed. I've got a murder *****, all this points to you getting f***ed. Hope your *** is ready!"

Timid Gaian

User Image
ⓊⓃⒾⓉ ⒾⒹ: Tenfold
ⓁⓄⒸⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃ: Abel City - the Hub
ⒽⓅ: 100/100
ⓄⓄⒸ:

Tenfold gritted his teeth. Against the real Zero, he hadn't won a single practice fight and now he had to fight someone for real who claims to be better in every way. This was real. Tenfold had to pull out all the stops, whip out every trick in his playbook, grab the bull by the horns, and go Ides of March on Goldilocks here. Tenfold quickly rolled to the right to avoid the energy attack and charged straight at him swinging both blades for Nightmare Zero's middle. "You guessed my name somehow. Good for you. Now let's see if you know my moves!"

Xombie v2.0

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Iris
Daughter of Prometheus
Location: Space station Eurasia // With: Prometheus, X// Theme:Black Diamond // OOC: NEW THEME

Iris Had made it back how not wihtout repercutions of course, but not from Promethuis her father he was to ingrossed in his plans to notice her gone , but the lovely doctor Jezabel who had delt punishment to her. And now one week later she was sent to be here with her father whom she hadn't spent anytime with since sigma had burst from his body. "What is he doing he's crazy thinking he could take on the hunters like this." she thought as she looked out one of the windows toward earth. "How is he my brother i'm human right?" she thought as she got lost in thought for a moment.

She was brought back to the sound of the door bursting open. She moved forward her Beam saber at the ready, but her fathers hand came out stopping her as she nodded and stood there. Listening to her father she grew uneasy the time Sigma spent in his body must have done something to him, he was ruin he was tainted with the thoughts of this mad man, but he was still her father. "No father you're not dying it can't be true." she mumbled to herself as she watched the scene. As X shot his charge shot Iris' instinct kicked in and she dashed forward leaping out in front of the blast. she was hit hard and sent flying back into her father. As she fell to the floor her eye's closed and she couldn't move.

Her mind drifted it was like she was reliving her life again she saw images of herself ,but they werent like she was now they were different. Her mind played back the last moments of her previous life the life before she became a robot.She was out gathering things with her father to make dinner, that's when a maverick attack happened and they ran they ran as fast as they could, but Iris fell and as she tried to get back up she was confronted by a strange maverick and a hunter they were fighting she tried to get away, but was shot and that was the last thing she remembered everything went dark.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff