Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWhat would mother think of my becoming a pirate?

User Image

Getting two boys ready for school and yourself was a tough job, especially for little Lizzy who was just now a sophmore in highschool. Lizzy moved down the stairs, grabbing her backpack off the stair rail before popping out the door and down the street from her school. The highschool was within walking distance and it never really bothered Lizzy that her parents made her walk there and back every day. It wasn't like she hated it, walking was well...walking. Lizzy moved down the street rather quickly, the sight of her school right ahead of her as she entered the school premises. Lizzy let out a quick sigh as she gazed up at the place she had only been going to for two years now. "Highschool..." She muttered quietly under her breath, her navy blue skirt flapping upwards and around her legs as a breeze brushed past. Lizzy shoved the skirt down and tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

As she entered the school, she looked around. The girl was smart as a whip and was actually already in several junior classes such as Physics and Government. Though her favorite classes had to have been Children's Theater and English class. Lizzy walked down the hall, she was a 'goodie goodie' which made her rather hard to handle sometimes. Lizzy walked into first period and sat down at the second row third seat, where she sat in ever class. Lizzy took her notes and quietly finished a report due the next period. After school was out, Lizzy made her way from the theater room. She had been painting the new children's set's for Hansel and Gretal, leaving her with her hair up in a pony tail and unknowingly a small splotch of paint on her cheek. Lime Green.

As she walked towards her locker to grab her homework, Lizzy instantly realized why she hated her locker so much. The crowd that hung so closely around it. She could see two 'bad kids' necking in the hall way and past them was Lock another bad one. Lizzy held her back pack straps as she walked past catching the two notorious ner-do-wells Kale and Katherine and a rather disturbing comment from Kale. It made Lizzy's skin nearly crawl. The comment about the party was rather upsetting honestly. Lizzy had never been invited to one, except her own birthday party. She paused, Lock leaning against her locker. Gathering the courage she spoke up. "Excuse me. That's my locker." She stated, her voice calm and her eyes managing to remain on the boys face. "...Please." She added, scooting towards Lock trying to get her locker open.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

ᴛ ᴡ ɪ ɴ ᴋ ʟ ᴇ x ᴛ ᴡ ɪ ɴ ᴋ ʟ ᴇ x x ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴛ ʟ ᴇ x ʙ ᴀ ᴛ ⤦ ⤦
tab h o w x i x ᴡ ᴏ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ x w h a t x y o u ' r e x a t . . . .

ᴜ ᴘ x ᴀ ʙ ᴏ ᴠ ᴇ x ᴛ ʜ ᴇ x ᴡ ᴏ ʀ ʟ ᴅ x ʏ ᴏ ᴜ x ғ ʟ ʏ
                                                  tab l i k e x a x t e a x t r a y x x i n x t h e x s k y . . . .

tab Being lost in her thoughts was a normal thing for Laela. Drugged up or not, she was constantly daydreaming, and this moment
                              was no exception. Although she had no particular crush on anyone, her mind was now flooded with visions of how she'd like the dance to
                              go... Her date would pick her up, and he'd be extremelyhandsome, and he'd bring her flowers like a true gentleman, but he'd have a bad
                              side to him as well... Someone who wouldn't nag her about her habits and maybe even partake in them with her. They'd go to the
                              dance all dressed up and they'd dance, and he'd help her spike the punch - it was bound to happen - and then after they could drive
                              out into the middle of who knows where, and lay on the hood of his car and stare up at the stars, and maybe she'd even get her first real kiss.
                              Of course, she'd kissed someone before, or more like... someone kissed her. But she ended up punching them for it and they never tried
                              kissing her again. She guessed her reputation was just a turn off to most guys, or maybe they were intimidated? Who knows... In any
                              case, Laela had just begun dozing off when a familiar voice met her ears. Oh, no. The cat. She hated cats... Groaning, she opened
                              her eyes to meet his face. Grin and bear it, Laela. Grin and bear it.
                              tab "Hello, cat... it was rather boring, and only that I really dislike school, but that's nothing new." After a moment of silence, he changed
                              the subject, and it somewhat surprised her. What kid of question was that...? "'Course I'm going to the party. Me of all people?"
                              she giggled before continuing. "Well, I'd like to but I haven't found a date..." Crap... better continue that sentence before he gets any ideas...
                              "I mean... I don't much like anyone enough to ask them." That should do it......... hopefully. Uhg.

{{Out Of Chamomile ;; i don't mean to make her standoff-ish, just keeping in character. xD }}

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

tab Saaya Skated around for a while passing some people and doing some tricks.He was becoming extremly bored and made his way down the ramp an the grass area of the school.Once at the edge he looked up to the call of his name it was Ariana, he smiled and shook his hand a little and before he could say hi.. he was tackled to the ground landing on the grass and Ariana on top of him he grunted and slowly opend his eyes."Hey are you crazy i could have busted my head open.. god you should have joined the football team i swear..gah becareful next time will ya." As he looked up He heard her ask if he was gonna go to the party tonight, and slowly he started to forget that she tackled the crap outta him and he smiled with excitment."Hell yeah i'm going it's gonna be ******** awsome woot Spring break finally school is such a bummer i mean why do we need it anyways? they just invented these builds as a jail and through on a sign saying school." Hey sat up helping her sit up as well, soon after he crossed his legs and played with his long hair and teased Ariana."Why do you ask huh you need a man candy with you?" Saaya laughed and smiled.Out of alot of people in school Ariana was the only one who really did speak to Saaya since he moved to town and all. So thus for that he was close to her then most others, and he thought she was funny because she was so full of energy and adventure and that's how he was.He pushed off from the ground and got up, looking around and saw one of the halls open he looked through the hall and around for anyone else he might know.But sooner after turned his attention back to Ariana and gave her that familier smile. "Hehehe you know what this face means Ariana." He stepped back a bit and waited for her to stand.

{{ OOC;; }} x x x x x x

User Image x x x User Image
User Image

User Image

--------------------

Lock was leaning against the locker. Just trying to not be annoyed. Katherine was just so annoying as hell when she was with Kale. He wasn't a fan of Kale. He really didn't think that way. And the way that they shamelessly flirt. Not really his dealio. So he just waited for it to end. Anything to get him to end. His attention went to Lizzy. As she seemed to intrude on their space. That seemed disastrous. And she had paint on her cheek. A very lime green. Interesting. He glanced as she got closer and closer. Was she...a moron?

Because she was beginning to scream moron. Lock didn't understand why she would want to walk to a group that consisted of Jason, Kale, Kate, and himself. They weren't really the friendliest of people. Shock more than him. Lock could stay calm and speak without insulting someone. Shock on the other hand sort of liked tormenting others. Such as making them scream. Beg to live. Anyway she got...closer. And closer. He soon saw her seemingly get courage. He looked at her as he smiled "So this is your locker? What about it?"

He heard her say please. Which was an odd thing to say after merely making a fact. He wondered if she wanted him to move. He saw her get closer. As she said please. It was a bit weird. He told her "I don't really feel like moving, unless you offer me something. So what are you willing to offer, Liz?"

Where the ******** are we?Jason's Locker
                                                Who are we with?Jason & Kale & Lizzy

User Image

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

The girls face grew red adn quickly she took a step back. Well, her face wasn't red, she wasn't angry more embarrassed and frustrated. So I suppose the correct term was pink. Lizzy's face was growing very pink. She let out a short and quiet sigh as he repeated her own statement. Sometimes talking to a brick wall seemed more productive than talking to people. Lizzy nodded and looked back up at the boy who had a good few inches on her, even with her small heel sandals. "Yes, my locker. I need to get to it." She stated once more this time giving the reason for her constant moving forward. Though this time she remained a good few inches from the boy and her locker.

When he asked her what she had, Lizzy felt the warmth gather in her cheeks. He hadn't made a sexual joke or reference or anything, yet she knew he was a bad kid...a trouble maker which made his question so un-nerving. Lizzy shrugged lightly looking past him at the metal container that held her homework and swim gear for swim practice. "I don't know what you'd want from me besides maybe the English homework...but that is in my locker." She said quite frankly, her hand reaching up to tuck a strand of blonde behind her ear. It was quite a sight, seeing Lizzy -all dressed in blue skirt and a white logo tank top- talking to Logan who wore piercings and skipped school. Then there was that smile, all white teeth and metal from his lips, smiling at her. It sent shivers down her spine and not the good ones. Lizzy had to glance away from him, almost anywhere but that smile of his.

Lizzy remained planted infront of the boy however, determined to gather her things. Her eyes glanced at the two couple beside them and instantly she felt her stomach flop. Lizzy looked away from the two, making her eyes remain on Logan's face while they discussed the situation at hand. "Please...I'm gonna be late for swim practice." She added, trying her best to reason with the boy and maybe pity her way to her locker.

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image
Walter James Lisons. The lacrosse team captain and hopeless romantic of the highschool that seemed to have no romance. The boy walked down the hall, confident in himself, yet not cocky. It was hard to get a good read on the boy seeing as he always seemed to have the heart to help others but at the same time got shy if he fell inlove. Wally was his nick name and as he walked down the hall, he wished he was elsewhere. Like space. Wally loved outer space and the idea of traveling to distant places and seeing new things.

The boy paused at his locker, dialing the combination with one hand, in his other was his lacrosse gear. The boy set that down on the ground as he spun his backpack around, unzipping it to unload all the books he didn't need to take home. As he stood at his locker, he thought about the party that was happening later and more than that the dance that was coming sooner and sooner. Who would he ask? "Hell....if I even go." He muttered to himself, giving a light chuckle before running his hand through his hair. Wally slammed his locker shut, moving his hand into his jean pocket as he headed down the hall towards the parking lot. He patted down his pockets, before giving a long groan. "Damn phone." He exclaimed before turning on his heel.

Lying on the desk of his last period, rested the boys Droid Samsung. Wally chuckled and grabbed the little devil before tucking it into his back pocket. Now heading back down the hallway he made his way towards the parking lot where his pick up truck rested. The boy wasn't rich, but he wasn't poor. His life was average and he seemed to get along well with others.

User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɪ ' ᴍ xx ʙ ᴀ ᴅ x ᴋ ɪ ᴅ x ᴀ ɴ ᴅ x ɪ x w ɪ ʟ ʟ x s ᴜ ʀ v ɪ v ᴇ
                                  ᴏ ʜ x ɪ ' ᴍ xx ʙ ᴀ ᴅ x ᴋ ɪ ᴅ , x ᴅ ᴏ ɴ ' ᴛ x ᴋ ɴ ᴏ ᴡ x w ʀ ᴏ ɴ ɢ x ғ ʀ ᴏ ᴍ x ʀ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
                                  ɪ ' ᴍ xx ʙ ᴀ ᴅ x ᴋ ɪ ᴅ x ᴀ ɴ ᴅ x ᴛ ʜ ɪ s x ɪ s x ᴍ ʏ x ʟ ɪ ғ ᴇ
                                  ᴏ ɴ ᴇ x ᴏ ғ x ᴛ ʜ ᴇ x ʙ ᴀ ᴅ x ᴋ ɪ ᴅ s , x ᴅ ᴏ ɴ ' ᴛ x ᴋ ɴ ᴏ ᴡ x w ʀ ᴏ ɴ ɢ x ғ ʀ ᴏ ᴍ x ʀ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
                                  ᴛ ʜ ɪ s ɪ s ᴍ ʏ ʟ ɪ ғ ᴇ . . . .

tab Tink was never one for school. She felt there were better things to do with your time, like, you know... drawing, or running, or sleeping... or anything. The only thing Tink liked about school, just like pretty much every other teenager ever, was the fact that she got to see her friends. And by friends, I mean Lyle and Bob. And then there was Nathan... Sigh~ Swoon~ what a cutie. Oh yeah, and dance class! Tink's been in ballet since she was a little girl - not that she's still not little - and she'd always been one of the best in her class, except for the fact that she always gave her instructors an attitude. Aha. Get it? Attitude? Ballet? Ahem. In any case, school was over, finally, and Tink was naturally the first one out the door. She began making her way to her locker, but something sparked her interest. "It's that Lizzy girl Lyle likes so much... with Lock? Hmm..." deciding to check it out, she slowly creeped over to eavesdrop in their conversation. "Ah, so he's only blocking her locker? Huh... Ew, this guy's so rude. I gotta butt in here." Bouncing over, she rested an elbow on Lizzy's shoulder and waved cheerily at the boy. Looking toward Lizzy, she spoke softly. "Lizzy, darling.. you'll never get anywhere with him talkin' like that. Gotta be assertive!" She looked back to Lock, a smirk plastered on her face. "Hey, buddy! Move it will ya? The girl's got important stuff to do. We're not holdin' you up. The least you could do in exchange for us gracing you with our presence is to move a little to the left. Thank youuu~"

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Outfit

Meg had been having a rather dull day and it seemed that most of that school shared in that sentiment. Spring break was so close but somehow it seemed so far away. For one she would have to endure Jason's party. Meg had no idea way on earth she was going but she was and it had been on her thoughts all day. That was particularly close on her mind during her last class. The party would no doubt have drugs and alcohol and...other things. She was not a fan of any of it. It wasn't like she was a virgin or anything but it wasn't exactly her idea of recreational activity. She supposed she was a bit of a good girl. She didn't even really swear. This train of thought was cut short by the sound of a bell. She was out of her seat and in the hall heading toward her locker in a matter of seconds.

As she approached her locker she rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. There seemed to be quite the crowd gathered. and of course each one of them she hated excepted some blonde girl. It appeared she would have to rescue her. She rubbed her temples and stepped forward. "Are these idiots giving you trouble?" Meg asked eyeing the group.

XXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image
User Image
Charles Apollo Thompson
A Cat That's Not a Cat but Smiles Like a Cat

Charles soon heard the mouse. As she greeted him with distaste. Oh yes, what a mouse thing to do. Can't be civilized at all. Ha, mice. She listened about how there was a rather boring day. Of course. That was the point of school. Dislike. Nothing new. blah blah blah. She soon heard the other state nothing new. He admitted "I see, that must have meant that you were too high to truly have acquired any decent knowledge"

The cat soon heard about how she was going to the party. Good to know. He heard her giggle, which was remarkably the only good thing about her. She had a cute giggle. Past that...not much appeal. He gave a nod as he heard about how she couldn't do it without a date. He tilted his head as he inquired "And why would you need a date to a party? Is it a social obligation thing or is it because you feel like if you go alone it will make people perceive you as lonely and desperate?"

He figured he'd ask. He didn't quite understand the point of people, well, needing a date. He was going to the dance by himself. It would be so fun to see people fall to the bottom. It'd be so fun. He listened about how she didn't like anyone enough to ask. He gave a nod as he told her "Interesting. Have you ever considered that its that charming personality that drives people off?"

Where Am I Now?Outside the school
Whoever are you with Chess?Laela

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxJasonxxDerekxxHayes
User Image

Being approached by Katherine and Logan wasn’t something Jason was expecting. Those two had been suspended, hadn’t they? Well, Kate had, and Logan had skipped the past two days, obviously to keep the suspended girl company. What had possessed them to come back to school after classes had ended? Of course, he wasn’t really concerned with what the two were up to. If they wanted to start trouble that was fine by him- he would make sure to finish it. Jason prepared for the worst as the two approached, though he remained relaxed on the outside, seemingly unconcerned with their presence. They stood on either side of him, and Jason nodded in greeting to Logan before turning his attention to Kate. She was the talkative one, after all- everyone knew that. The young woman in question flashed an obviously faked hurt look at him, and quickly demanded to know why she hadn’t received a personal invitation from him to the party.

A chuckle escaped Jason’s lips- he couldn’t help it. Was that really it? He shook his head in disbelief, smirking at her. “I didn’t think you’d need an invite. My parties are open to everyone. Was I wrong in assuming you’d come?” He quirked a brow at this, lips curling into a grin. “In that case, please consider this your personal invitation. I’d be quite hurt if you didn’t show, and I’m sure Kale would be disappointed as well.” Speak of the devil, and he will appear. No sooner had Jason finished his sentence than Kale suddenly appeared on the scene, immediately all over his little booty call. Jason was quite used to such scenes between them, and he wasn’t the only one. The only difference between him and Logan was that he really didn’t care when the two got touchy with one another. The male behind him was a different story- he could practically feel disapproval and annoyance radiating from the guy.

A smirk tugged at his lips once more, thinking of the beauty that they’d both bedded that night. It was no wonder they had both slept with her- she’d been one of the most tantalizing girls at the party that night. “Depends on what the crop’s like tonight.” In truth, though the memory was amusing now, Jason would much prefer that the incident not be repeated. He didn’t like sharing, especially when it came to his women. The approach of another girl caught his eye- a blonde good girl who obviously would have been anywhere but near them. He subtly checked her out as she asked Logan to move- he’d always had a bit of a fetish when it came to the good girls. He loved the challenge of turning them bad, even if it was only for a night. He listened absentmindedly as the guy next to him gave the girl a hard time. And it seemed that her plight got her not one, but two champions- one another blonde, and the other the lovely Megan Knight. “Better let her through, Logan,” he said, semi-coming to the guy’s rescue. At least it made sure he wouldn’t get the brunt of the girls’ wrath if they decided he didn’t move fast enough.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

Lizzy looked to her right, catching Arissa's hair in her face as the girl leaned her elbow on Lizzy's shoulder. What happened next nearly made Lizzy want to crawl in a hole and die. She looked in horror up at the boy as Tink basically demanded the boy to move from her locker, also adding something about gracing him with their prescence. Then there was Megan, who never really spoke to Lizzy but used to sit behind her in Math last year. She didn't mind the girl and usually always let her copy from her test. Lizzy felt her cheeks go red and began to sink backwards. Oh my god...I am dead. So dead. He is going to chew me up and spit me out...then he is going to make me wish I never came to this school...Or worse sick Katherine on me...dear god please don't kill me. She thought to herself as she waited for the boy to stand up for himself.

Next came, Jason who seemed to have his eyes all over Lizzy. Giving her the deep desire to tug her skirt down to her knees and go jump in the ocean. The boy was B-A-D and absolutely everything Lizzy stayed away from. The only boy in her life was her friend Lyle who always seemed to be goofing off and having fun. When Jason backed Logan up, telling him calmly to move from the locker Lizzy was more than relieved. She looked at Megan and Arissa before giving a warm and thankful smile. Even if she wished they had never showed up. "Thanks girls....I think I can handle getting my stuff on my own now...Right Logan?" She said, her eyes turning to Logan as she mentioned his name. Her right eyebrow raising as she questioned. She then looked at Jason and gave a sheepish smile. "Um...thanks too." She added, before moving past Logan and beginning to dial her combination. She popped open the locker and grabbed out her text book and folder with her homework. She also grabbed her one-piece and slammed the locker.

"Bye." She stated, eyeing Logan up and down before glancing at Jason quickly. The girl quickly made her way deeper down the hall towards the center of the school where the courtyard and entrance to the school's pool lied. As soon as she made it half way down the hall, the girl let out a long breath and tried her best to keep her wobbly legs from falling. Now around the corner the girl rested against the lockers breathing deeply in secrecy as she tried to find that spine she was born with. "That. was. frightful." She stated to herself, her hand resting on her chest. Quickly Lizzy made her way down the hall and out into the courtyard, racing past the statue of their principal before entering the pool area.

User ImageUser Image

ᴛ ᴡ ɪ ɴ ᴋ ʟ ᴇ x ᴛ ᴡ ɪ ɴ ᴋ ʟ ᴇ x x ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴛ ʟ ᴇ x ʙ ᴀ ᴛ ⤦ ⤦
tab h o w x i x ᴡ ᴏ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ x w h a t x y o u ' r e x a t . . . .

ᴜ ᴘ x ᴀ ʙ ᴏ ᴠ ᴇ x ᴛ ʜ ᴇ x ᴡ ᴏ ʀ ʟ ᴅ x ʏ ᴏ ᴜ x ғ ʟ ʏ
                                                  tab l i k e x a x t e a x t r a y x x i n x t h e x s k y . . . .

Letting out a small chuckle at the cat's comment, she decided to stand, though she wasn't much taller than when she was sitting. She opened
                              her bag and searched through it for a brief moment before speaking. "Actually, I'll have you know I haven't been high all day." finding what she
                              was looking for in her purse - a pack of cigarettes and a lighter - she took them out and lit one up, taking a long drag as she listened to the
                              cat speak again. Shrugging, she said, "Just think it'd be nice to share a night with someone for once, that's all." She paused for a moment
                              to giggle and take another drag. "Lonely and desperate... so my being drugged up every day doesn't give that away? Everyone knows I'm
                              lonely and desperate. I think that's more what drives people off." The next thing was said in a mocking tone, "Oh, you're lonely and
                              desperate? You must be a loser or annoying or clingy." Exhaling, she shook her head in pity of herself, then looked back to the cat, a smirk
                              on her face. "You've got me all figured out haven't you, cat?"

User Image

User Image

--------------------

Shock listened to the chuckle. Now she had to admit he had a really nice chuckle sound, since it sounded...dark. And well Shock liked all things dark. She heard that the other didn't think she needed one. Sure sure, likely story. She soon heard that he had assumed she come. Katherine smiled "Well its just being suspended for two days nobody cared to let me in on the big happenings. So at this party, there aren't any rules in starting a brawl right?"

She figured she'd ask before she started one. She heard about how he'd be quite hurt if she didn't show and that Kale would be too. She smiled and sure enough, as we all know...Kale came. Got touchy feely. She all worked out. She gave a nod "So Jason, did you need a girl's help in getting you someone? I can get Lock to help. No offense but he's more of a chick than I am sometimes"

Logan Ivan Evangelista was enjoying his time messing with Lizzy. He listened about how it was her locker and she needed to get to it. That sounded really amazing. He liked it anyway. He thought about it. What did she need to get? School things. He gave a nod as he asked "And you need to get to what? What's so important in your locker?"

Yeah he was just messing with her. Listening about how the whole didn't know what he wanted from her. English Homework? Logan got straight A's. He heard about how it was in the piercings. Truth truth. He looked towards her as he wondered more about it. He asked "Why would I need English homework? Contrary to popular belief, I actually get good grades. I'm thinking a kiss might get you access"

He was sort of doing it to merely see her blush. He liked it. He heard that she's going to be late to swim practice. He shrugged. Wasn't his problem. Well she could just go to swim with her bra and undies. Right right. He looked at the other as he asked "And, the team will be devastated if your late?"

Tink was now coming to join the party. Oh joy. Bouncing about. Soon she spoke about being assertive. Oh he'd love to see that. Since the other wasn't really good at being assertive. The girl wondered about it. He heard about how they were the buddy. Move it will you. Mmhmm. He waited. He heard about the gracing. The boy asked her "And although you thanked me, I haven't agreed to your terms. Sorry but its a kiss or something more for access. Doing things just for doing stuff isn't truly my forte. But thanks for the effort"

His attention went to Meg. He heard her ask about the kids giving him a hard time. Not sure. He shrugged "Not really. Though what side are you on Meg?"

His attention went to now Jason. As he stated that if he should let her through. He figured he had a point. There were too many people for one locker. And so he moved one locker over so she could get to hers. He shoved his head towards it to say that she could go to it. She went through her locker and wished him a bye and he sighed. There still wasn't the kiss. So of course Logan left Shock and started to walk towards Lizzy. As he did he purposefully moved in front of her, walking backwards as he told her "Liz, I didn't get the kiss I was owed. Are you saying that you really can't give away one kiss?"

Now Shock, without Lock, tended to get more violent. And everyone here had ******** pissed her off. He had blocked one locker and everyone was on his case. oh blah blah blah your evil. Stay away. blah blah blah. And she got angrier and angrier. She moved herself away from Kale and took out her switchblade as she flipped her blade open. She moved forward towards Tink. Yeah she was going to mess with the other. She told Tink "Now listen here Blondie. I just got back to school and probably can't afford another scratch on my record. But you are really pissing me off bossing Lock around. So here is how this is going to work. I count down to three. After one, my switchblade slips and may slip across your ******** throat. do I make myself clear?"

Where the ******** are we?Jason's Locker
                                                Who are we with?Jason, Kale, Lizzy, Meg, and Tink

User Image

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

Lizzy heard footsteps moving along with her own. She turned to see Logan hot on her tail and quickly gaining. Within seconds he was infront of her walking backwards. Lizzy grimaced and wrapped her arms around her books and swim suit. "Are you trying to get me in trouble with my Coach?" She questioned looking at the clock on the wall. It was useless, practice was almost over now and she was doomed to swim laps for missing one. When he asked about the kiss, Lizzy blushed and looked away from the boy. She had never kissed a boy her whole life and her first kiss seemed special. It didn't matter if that was lame, Lizzy wasn't in any rush to fall for the opposite sex.

"A kiss?" She repeated, doing the same thing that he had done to her. "Shouldn't you go back and get ready for that 'crazy' party?" She questioned, hoping to get off the subject of her and her lips against his. "Besides, why would I give my first kiss to you..." She blurted, covering her mouth right after she said it. Lizzy groaned and moved past the boy, now walking almost infront of him. "Don't repeat that, please." She added, as she made her way into the now empty pool area. Lizzy looked around and found that the Coach had already left and the girls were leaving the locker-room. A few caught sight of her and Logan; beginning to snicker and whisper.

"Late...now I will have laps." She muttered with a groan, sitting down on the bleachers, her bag falling on the seat lower than her. Lizzy turned to Logan and starred at him, rather peeved but unable to gather the anger to vocalize her true feelings. Lizzy stood up and grabbed her swim suit. She turned and looked at Logan, raising an eyebrow. "I'm gonna put my swimsuit on...stay or leave. I don't mind." She said, her voice soft and inviting. Lizzy moved into the locker room and stripped down, slipping into the light green one piece. As she exitted, Lizzy felt her face grow bright red.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Zena Avril L'blanc ☠ ☠ ☠
                                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZero : Nightmare before christmas

||ooc: Temporary layout. BTW, Sorry to Eugene, I really wanted to post so yeah...||

Zena was honestly confused. At one point she was melting at Jacks fingertips, the next she was finding some of his words harsh. What was he saying? Really, the question was why he was saying it? A slight frown crept over her lips as she looked back to Gene. Itching at the back of her head to show she was bothered with Jacks actions, she spoke softly, in a very low voice since her thoughts were trailing off making it hard to focus on her speech.

"I'm sorry Gene but I think it's about time for us to get going. Thanks again for finding Lettie."

She dropped her eyes, letting them stare at the floor, not wanting to quite answer Jack yet. Still, it would drive her nuts if she said no to him, ignoring his question was the same as a no and she couldn't have that.
                                                  "As for your question Jack, let's talk about it on the way home? If thats ok with you." She forced a smile, still very confused by his earlier behavior. At this point she just wanted to go home and change for the party. Alcohol was a sure way to cheer her up, as sad as it sounded. So, looking back to Jack, she placed her hand onto his shoulder and spoke still as quiet as before. "I'll get Lettie, you lead the way please." And with that she walked to Letties side, and gently looped her arm with the girls in order to lead her carefully.
                                                  "Come on Lettie, Jack is going to take us home today." Her voice was slightly louder and happier for Lettie, since her friend didn't have to say anything to cheer her up. her presence alone was entertaining. When around her she was flooded with humorous memories with the girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff