Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

tab Saaya pushed the front door open to the house stomping away from his house with his skateboard in hand. His mom's boyfriend ran out yelling at Saaya When you get back here i'm gonna kick your a** kid ! you got a big mouth to be giving me your s**t come here so i can break your jaw off! Saaya swung his body around and flicked him off ."Come at me bro i'll turtle slap the s**t out of you! and kick my a** huh ? hey Dave i got something for you dude." Saaya droped his skateboard and unbottond his pants turning around and flashing his moms bf with his shinning white a**. "Ha there ya go why don't you kiss it instead! hahah" Dave's face got so red an flusterd he began to charge at him why you little s**t head! Saaya pulled up his pants quickly and jumped on his skateboard fast skating away down the hill. "Hahaha ******** you man!" He skated away towards the town he thought why not stop at the skate shop and text Ari see what was going on. Time passed and Saaya was almost at the skate shop, but his face got gloomy he just thought about how much his mom must be hurting right now, seconds after not paying attention Saaya fell off his board into a few trash cans then landing on the ground. He coughed and grunted and sat up slowly walking the rest of the way to the skate shop. Finally getting there he went in and said what's up to everyone inside, his buddy Juan who owned the shop let him go to the back to use the bathroom and clean himself up. Saaya thanked him and made his way to the bathroom limping a bit, he turned on the light exposing the bathroom that was actually really clean for once, they must have hired a new janitor? Anywho, He grabbed a black bag from behind a few lockers and opend it up. Saaya pulled out some of his clothes, and changed into them and cleaned up some of his wounds. Yes he had cloths in a skate shop why you may ask? well he didn't have a very good thing going for him at home so he would actually bunk out in the shop for a few nights he had no where else to go and didn't wanna ask Ari at all, he was new to town but he couldn't come around to asking her. The owner though was chill with him but to stay Saaya had to work around the shop to pay off staying , which was fair in his eyes. Saaya sat back and texted Ari then waited.

{{ OOC;; }} x x x x x x

User Image x x x User Image
A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Douglass
An Elf from Christmas Town Related To a Nightmare From Halloween Town

Milia glanced towards his game as he said it was Pokemon Gold Version!! Dude She knew that! She knew exactly what he was talking about. She gave a nod to show she was following. She was amazed that someone knew as much about pokemon as her. She smiled "Dude I know that game! It was the first time that they ever used a time system was introduced using a real-time internal clock that keeps track of the current time and day of the week. Certain events, including Pokémon appearances, are influenced by it! I once waited till like 3 am to get this one pokemon oh what was it? It had to be Eevee, I love Eevee's! Do you have a favourite pokemon?"

She wondered about it. Though he soon seemed to tell her to get over there and she was really about to leave figuring she had hit a nerve or something. But soon he wasn't tlaking to her. Oh good good. She sat back down and was kind of glad since she didn't meet many gamers that had, you know, hygiene. She smiled as he said what his name was. Okay name Andrew Hooston. Which was an awesome sounding name. Wasn't a twin but apparently a video game master. She asked "What games are your favourite? Like do you have one?"

She soon heard him ask about how she was Kate's twin. Milia gave a nod, pretty sure she was about to hear a story about Kate beating Andrew to a pulp. But that didn't happen. Apparently they had a nickname. The Ying Yang Twins. Sounded kind of cool. She liked it. Soon she heard about how she lived in the house with her parents. Yup. Played video games. Totes. Tech Wiz. Awesome. Seemed Shy, well awkward but yeah shy worked. Sounded nicer. Loved dough nuts, as in if she could eat them every second of every day she would. Goddamn loved dough nuts. She was smart, super sweet. And she was beautifu...oh snapz. Had he almost said Beautiful? She actually started to blush as she tugged her sleeve not sure what to do. She mumbled a "I'm not that beautiful"

And heard about how loved history. Dude, stalkerific. Anyway she heard about her sister, Shock, beat everyone up. Yup. Boy than girl, true. Left home to live with Lock. Yeah. Carries a knife, sounds like Katherine. Heard about how he heard much about her. She said "Well to be fair you should probably tell me a bit about yourself Andrew"

She heard that he was studying about how airplanes work. She liked airplanes. Had an airplane stimulator at home for fun. Good good. And about how he apologized, aw that was adorable. She asked "So what about airplanes working like mechanics, technology, or just the design?"

She figured she'd ask. This would be a lot of fun. A lot a lot of fun.

Where Am I Now?: Jason's House
Who's With Me?: Andrew

User Image

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

Oogie left Shock at her place after finding out how to break into Kale's place without getting caught. Oogie moved down the street of Kale's house, waiting for everything to clear before stopping her car and exitting. Oogie walked down the long sidewalk to his house, finding the spare key right where Shock had told her. Now with the door unlocked and Oogie searching through Kale's stuff, it was almost time for the party. Oogie moved through the books and stacks of skin mags before finding a shoe box stuffed under Kale's bed. "What do we have here?" She mused, flipping the lid to reveal a mother load of grade A herbs and pipes. A dark smile creeped on the girl's face as she placed the lid back on and moved out of the boy's room. Olivia set the box into her passenger seat before heading towards Kale's house. There were a few cars already parked and it seemed like she wasn't the first of her clique. For Kori was there along with Shenzi and Kale.

Oogie stuffed the shoe box under her car seat, debating on how she was going to take the stash out for Kale to see. In the end, Oogie exited her car with the box under her arm. As she walked into the back yard, she could see Kory resting on the lounge chairs, a girl around her. A few others were there sipping on the refreshments that were laid out for them. Oogie set the box on the table and smiled. "Hey guys! Little ole me brought party favors!" She called out loudly, flipping the lid open to reveal the mother load of herbs and home grown delights. "Party away!" She shouted with an eager grin as she lighted her own joint and took a long deep drag.

The girl flipped out her phone and sent a message to her two besties.

To:Lock and Shock
                          Where the ******** are you?!
                          I've handed out the party favors...hurry or you'll miss fireworks.

After hitting sent she took another drag of her joint and swayed over to the bar. Oogie poured herself a mixture of coke and crown before taking another drag. She sipped on her drink adn leaned against the bar, watching the eager party people take the party favors she had supplied.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXPOOR ○ unfortunate ○ SOULS

User Image

Kori's eyes wandered up to the girl that had tried to spark conversation with her. She looked at her rather curiously as she spoke about coming later. Kori agreed with the random girl. It was rather bumming not having alot of people there, but more people were arriving, and soon it would start to kick up. About five minutes later she felt her phone vibrate in her hand. Pulling up the message she felt a small grin tug at the corners of her lips. Looking back at the girl, she nodded and stood up. "Don't worry...It'll heat up soon. Be right back." She replied with a wink before stepping towards the house. Kori paused at the sliding doors, hearing the gate kick open she saw Oogie. Kori watched as Oogie set a box on the table and flipped the lid to reveal a lot of green. Kori smirked and rolled her eyes before moving to the house.

The halls weren't that hard to navigate through, especially with the dim lit lights. Kori found her way to Jason's room, openning the door to see him relaxing against his bed. "You rang?" She mused smoothly, her arm resting against the door frame as she starred at him. Her black curls resting against her shoulders and cheeks. Her eyes wandered over the boys body before she stepped closer to him, each step smoothly executed until she was now at his bed ledge. Kori smirked and crawled on, moving over him until she rested comfortably against his chest, pushing him against the covers.

Vicious Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

xxxxx ヽ┊»a shining new era is tiptoeing n e a r e r
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I KNOW IT SOUNDS SORDID

xxxxxxxxxxxx ⊱ ` BUT YOU'LL BE REWARDED
                          xxxx ██████████████████████
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN, AT LAST I AM GIVEN MY DUES
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AN INJUSTICE SO DELICIOUSLY SQUARED SO BE PREPARED ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Getting to Jason's house early Kale just took Shenzi upstairs for a bit of pre-party fun. However, Shenzi didn't put out for him like other girls. Giving her the slip he decided to g find some actual fun, since he was feeling a bit, ravenous tonight. He caught the scent of smoke and smiled. "Jason got the good stuff tonight..." He chuckled before making his way outside to where everyone was smoking. It wasn't until he saw his box did he realize why everyone was smoking the good s**t. It is his good s**t. His eyes instantly went to Oogie. It had to be Shock. She was the only one who knew where his stash was, and she gave it to Oogie, and Oogie decided to share. His eyes narrowed as he made a beeline for the girl he quickly made his way to be standing in front of her. "You stupid b***h..." He growled his hand instantly finding her throat. He honestly didn't care if he hurt her, but he was smart enough to not choke her to death. Instead he just tightened his grip enough to make breathing harder but not impossible. "Have to raid my house?" He hissed getting in her face with his own. He was never good with controlling his anger with anyone. He's even attacked Jason before. Jason kicked his a** but he still attacked.

[[ OOC :: Posted & Outfit ]]
User Image
User Image

User Image

--------------------

So there was drugs and just as she had promised Gene, she was waiting. She had unfortunately had to say goodbye to Logan and Oogie to do it. Which was sucky since they seemed to have chaos. But Gene was fun and who knows, maybe he had a good idea. Plus he had sort of said No Buts. So she went to Logan's room and she dressed in a nice Leather Dress. And put on a pair of boots. She then went to the washroom and brushed her hair. Brushed and brushed. She then walked down the stairs and to the front door. She waited for Gene. And hey look, she dressed. Ta da. She then took her phone out as she text

To Gene
                                                From Kate
                                                Hey I'm ready
                                                where the ******** are you?

She pressed SEND and put the phone into her bra. She then waited and waited and waited. And if he didn't get there soon she was going to ditch his a**. So let us hope that he made it. She hoped there was alcohol at Jason's party. And something to do, that was fun. That'd be super. Uber super. She waited and waited. And waited. As she did so Oogie text her. She of course texted the other back

To Oogie
                                                From Shock
                                                Waiting on Gene's a**
                                                Tells me that he's my ride
                                                and then doesn't show
                                                if he isn't here soon I'm going to kill him
                                                So there might be ******** fireworks here soon

She pressed SEND.

---

Lock had of course gotten dressed, deciding to wear dark jeans, a black shirt. He drove and drove and drove and drove. As he got to the door he stood up and walked to Lizzles door. He felt his phone vibrate and saw the message, he text her

To Oogie
                                                From Lock
                                                I'm at Liz's house.
                                                Picking her up at the party
                                                I shall be there soon
                                                do you need anything while I drive there?

He pressed SEND. Putting his phone into his pocket as he made his way to the door and knocked on the door a few times. As he knocked and knocked he waited patiently.

Where the ******** are we?Jason's Locker
                                                Who are we with?Jason & Kale & Lizzy

User Image

Vicious Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image
Flower, gleam and glow
xxLet your power shine
xxxxMake the clock reverse
xxxxxxBring back what once was mine
xxxxxxxxHeal what has been hurt
xxxxxxxxxxChange the fates' design
xxxxxxxxxxxxSave what has been lost
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBring back what once was mine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat once was mine

I'm ready when you are! Was the message Aria had texted to Wally as she sat in her living room. Unlike a lot of girls she didn't get all dressed up for this party. It wasn't a new day so she didn't need to change her clothes. Looking down to her Arizona can styled nails she sighed. She really hoped that tonight Wally might ask her to the dance. Not only do her parents approve of a boy like him, but Wally is like her dream boyfriend. Attractive, funny, smart, cute, god even the thought of him made her fall over on her couch with a smile. A light pink blush covered her cheeks as she let out a smile watching the blank TV as she sat there.

[[ OOC :: Posted & Outfit
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxJasonxxDerekxxHayes
User Image

As he waited for Kori to make her appearance, Jason wandered over to his bed and flopped down on it. There was no doubt in his mind that she would be here soon. If she hadn't already left for his house, she'd definitely be leaving when she saw that text. Closing his eyes, Jason relaxed- if he didn't, he'd end up impatiently waiting for Kori arrive, and that would only make the time drag by slowly. Instead, he focused his mind on wondering what would unfold at the party tonight. If his parties were good for one thing, it was drama. Lots of relationships and friendships had gone down the drain at his parties before, and people usually made enemies they never thought they would. That was what made these get togethers so entertaining though- at least for Jason.

At the sound of a familiar voice, he opened his eyes and glanced at the doorway. A smirk tugged at his lips as he drank in the sight of the young woman standing there, raking his eyes over her body. He definitely approved of the outfit she’d chosen- though she was overdressed for the activities he had planned for her. Licking his lips, Jason propped himself up on his elbows to be ready to greet her. He watched as she approached, appreciating the natural swing of her hips as she walked. She reached the bed and didn’t hesitate to join him on it. He immediately snaked an arm around her waist, pulling her down on top of him with a smirk. Though he usually liked being on top, he also enjoyed the feeling of her body against his. “About time you got here,” he murmured lowly before claiming her lips in a heated kiss.

He released her lips after a moment, turning his attention to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses and nibbles along the skin. “I thought we could have a little alone time until the party heats up,” he whispered into her ear. The scent of her hair was intoxicating him already as he brushed his fingertips lightly against the exposed skin of her back and sides- just enough to tease her. He had honestly missed fooling around with Kori. It was one of his favorite things to do, and he knew the feeling was mutual. Jason had always thought he’d get bored of sex with one girl if they did it too often. However, this wasn’t the case with Kori. Even making out with the dark haired girl didn’t get old, Jason mused as he bestowed another kiss on her lips, cupping the back of her head with a hand.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image
The boy slipped into his dark red button up flannel, leaving the buttons open to reveal a dark grey undershirt. It was about time for the party and he had to make a few stops before heading there. As he waited for Aria to tell him she was ready, Wally played about with his dog Roach and tried to keep himself amused with his knick knacks. About a few minutes later he could feel the vibration of his phone and pulled it from his pocket. It was Aria cueing him to come get her. Wally smiled and sent a quick "OMW" before grabbing his keys and heading out the door.

Pulling up to Aria's house, he honked twice before shutting the car off and stepping out to meet her at the doorstep. With a few smooth strides he made his way towards her doorstep and knocked lightly on the large front door. "Ari!" He called, his voice smooth and strong.

User Image

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

It was hard to catch Oogie off guard and with her plan, she expected confrontation. The girl had ice in her veins, nothing got this girl fierce easily. Oogie turned to see Kale and heard the words slip from his mouth, causing a smile to linger on her own lips. It wasn't long until she could feel the tight restraint of Kale's fingers wrapped around her throat. It wasn't hard enough to kill her but it did add some discomfort and other emotions to Oogie. The girl's smile stuck as he asked the stupidest question possible. Her hand rose to his arm, gripping his arm as tight as she could with her nails. She could feel she small amount of blood she was drawing from her grip and eventually Kale released her. Oogie stepped back slightly taking a deep breath. "Oh Kale, you know I love all that sick twisted stuff...but in private." She teased, giving him a seductive smirk even in the face of his anger. "Yes, I took your stash...you shouldn't try and scare me. You'll loose things that way." She stated slyly as she made her way into the house.

If he followed she would continue to lead him away from the crowd. What she hated most was when someone stronger than her physically tried to beat her down. In private she could manipulate things work to her advantage. Oogie was a betting woman, and a hidden hand was the best way to win. "So Kale...tell me...why are you so angry?" She mused, pulling a Corona from the fridge.

Vicious Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

xxxxx ヽ┊»a shining new era is tiptoeing n e a r e r

xxxxxxxxxxxx ⊱ ` BUT YOU'LL BE REWARDED
                          xxxx ██████████████████████
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN, AT LAST I AM GIVEN MY DUES
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AN INJUSTICE SO DELICIOUSLY SQUARED SO BE PREPARED ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

All Gale wanted to do was kick head head into the pavement. It wasn't just over his weed being gone. He paid good money for that weed. Plus, she broke into his house, with Kat's help, and she's always such a b***h! He watched her with his eyes. "What would I loose?" He seethed. When she walked inside of course Kale followed. He wasn't letting this b***h out of his sight. When she stood there, trying to play it cool, Kale snapped. Grabbing a handful of Oogie's hair he ripped her back before moving forward and pulling her hard back against the counter, making sure to hurt her lower back some how. Grabbing her chin with his other hand he forced his face into hers. "Why the hell do you think I'm mad?!" He hissed. "Think you can just steal my s**t because someone dared messed with queen Oogie?" He asked.

User Image

Vicious Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image
Flower, gleam and glow
xxLet your power shine
xxxxMake the clock reverse
xxxxxxBring back what once was mine
xxxxxxxxHeal what has been hurt
xxxxxxxxxxChange the fates' design
xxxxxxxxxxxxSave what has been lost
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBring back what once was mine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat once was mine

A smile graced Aria's lips when she heard Wally's car honk. She stood and made her way to the door. Of course before she opened it he was at the door calling for her. She swung open the door her smile plastered on her face and she stepped forward to hug Wally. She raised her hand, extended her fore finger and quickly touched his nose. "Beep." She giggled. "Shall we go?" She asked him with a large smile. Feeling her phone go off she brought it from her pocket. It was a text from Saaya. She replied with, 'Going to the par-tay with Wally! You better be there! OR you'll be called a square the rest of your life!'.

[[ OOC :: Posted & Outfit
User Image

Vicious Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
                          Oh, that's all right. He can call me a flower if he wants to; I don't mind.

Stepping into Jason's house she looked around. With a sigh Vivian made a motorboat sound with her lips as she continued in. The smell of drugs wafted through the air like it was just normal air and she shook her head. "These high school kids and their drugs..." She scolded as she walked on. Her hands generally stayed at her sides while she walked through the house. Everyone seemed to be drinking. Eve asked her to accompany her to the party and the blasted girl isn't even here. "Eve-ee, oh eve-ee..." She sang lightly as she walked through the house. Maybe singing her name would summon the girl.

What's the matter with them? Twitterpated? Gosh, that's awful. It's not gonna happen to me.

User Image

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

tab Andrew lifted up his glasses a bit and looked at Milia as she spoke about some facts on pokemon. his eyes lit up a bit, but he kept his sight on her still as she asked what type of pokemon was his favorite. He sat back, his hand under his chin and thought hard "Hmm well if i must calculate how many pokemon i favor you might be here the whole night hehe, but if i must pick one out it would probably beee Espeon i enjoy the eeveelutions." Andrew gave a warm smile with his response and giggled a bit placing his hand behind his head. "Due excuse me for that out burst again the face of a horrid woman haunts my mind when i talk to girls haha, and hmm well as for video games go i love the legend of Zelda series, pokemon, pacman alot of old school games but there are some of the new games out now a days. As odd as this may sound i fond survival horror an Rpg games. and yourself." He sat back again holding his gameboy and began to battle his pokemon, he took a sip of soda he had in his backpack. When he heard her say she wasn't that beautiful, in an instant he spat out the soda in his mouth and began coughing. "Oh so you did hear that ugh." Clearing his throat he sat up and suddenly felt nerves and heat was really hot in that house."Wow is it hot in here, did more people show up.. i swear it wasn't this full." He unbottond the top of his shirt and fixed his paper boy hat. Andrew looked around in nerves he finally met a girl he can talk about video games and have common interest and what doesn he do, he has the word vomit and says she's beautiful, i mean he wasn't lying but she probably thinks he's odd now. He then heard about how it would be fair to hear a bit about himself, breathing slow he fixd his glasses again and spoke. " Hmm about myself about myself... well my name Is Andrew Hootson i was born far from this town, my father left when i was 6 in which i moved here with my mother. I have a big love for video games and tea i drink tea everytime i get the chance and almost live at the Library, i'm studying to know the ways of the world, i don't drink nore do drugs..i am shy nore do i speak to many people. The only reason i came to this get together was because my mother felt i needed to meet people, and if you want to know more then i suppose you should continue to get to know me." Looking at her and smiling, giving that smooth last sentence as an excuse to have her stay and talk to him. He stood up and placed him foot on the table pointing up to the ceiling " I am studying the design of airplanes, i find them extrodinary and complex i have such a dream to fly one day just like my grandfather once did and perhaps even build airplanes in such structures, i shall become the greatest there ever was ! an eh-" Andrew stopped and came back to reality noticing almost everyone stairing at him he removed his foot from the table and began to play it cool."Oh yes no worries Milia i got that spider on the ceiling.. haha it was a spider umm yea everything is fine hehe." He sat back down and gave a big sigh he felt like an idiot but at the same time he felt comfortable around Milia so he laughed at his own stupidity. Andrew looked over and heard some group of people talk about this school dance. He looked and asked Milia "So are you going to the upcoming dance?"

{{ OOC;; }}xxxxx

User Imagex x xUser Imagex x x

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

Oogie chuckled at his remark, asking her a question. "You could loose alot." She stated simply before he was upon her once again. It was a habit of the boys to grab her hair. Oogie tilted her head back, following the path that his hand dragged her until the hard tile of the counter slammed against her back. Correction until he slammed her against the counter. The boy then roughly grabbed her chin, forcing her to stare into his rather frighteningly arousing aggression. Oogie bit her lower lip, chills traveling down her spine as she starred into his eyes. "Calling me Queen? I didn't know you think that highly of me." She retorted back, a grin on her face. The girl set her beer on the counter, in amazement that she hadn't dropped it when she was ransacked.

Leaning forward, she gripped the back of the boys head roughly with her hand. "You're fiesty...I love it." She whispered against his lips before crashing her own lips roughly against his, the girl slipped her tongue past the boys lips and explored what she could before pulling away, barely biting his lip. Oogie smirked and tried her best to relax against his grip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces