Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Diedrich

Angel nods. "Ok." She said.
Jumba was finally finished with his project. "Finished, finally! Now time to find 624 and 626." Jumba said as he walked out to look for Stitch and Angel. He found them outside. "624, 626: I have something special for the both of you." Jumba said.

Feral Diedrich

Angel turns around and sees Jumba. She tilts her head. "What is it?" She asks.
"It is expirement that I created. It is 628, but little girl can name it if she likes. But this expirement is entirely yours and 626." Jumba said as he gave the expirement pod to Angel

Feral Diedrich

Angel took the pod and looked at it. She then looked back at Jumba. "Um, what do you mean, exactly?" She asked Jumba, a little confused.
"It is like child, actually. It is for you and 626 to raise." Jumba said
Stitch blinked."a child....."

Feral Diedrich

Angel blinked, not knowing what to say. She looked at the pod again. "Uh, thanks." She said to Jumba.

Feral Diedrich

Angel looked at Stitch. "So, what do you think we should do with this pod? Should we tell Lilo?" She asked the blue alien.
Stitch looked at the pod."lets tell Lilo and then pour some water on it"

Feral Diedrich

Angel nodded. "Sounds good to me." She replied.
Stitch grabbed Angel's hand and walked into the house and walked into Lilo's room."Lilo"

Lilo looked at Stitch and Angel."what?"

Feral Diedrich

Angel walked up to Lilo and gave her the pod. "New experiment pod." She told Lilo. "Jumba gave it to us. He said it was our child."
Lilo looked at the experiment pod."lets get some water on it..."She said grabbing a glass of water from her shelf and setting the pod in it.

Feral Diedrich

Angel watched the pod as it hydrated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas