Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lilo watched the pod take a shape."wow"She said looking at the new alien.

Feral Diedrich

Angel looked at the new experiment. It was small, smaller than Stitch. It looked sort of like him, of course. It was a light blue. It did look like a baby experiment. Angel looked at it and smiled.
Lilo smiled."its a mini stitch"She said with a smile and closed her eyes to think of a name."I got it!how about we call it Chris?"She said.
((awe lilo and stitch rp..i would like to join but i am so many rps...i wouldn't be able to keep up i am sorry!))

Feral Diedrich

Angel wasn't sure about the name. She thought of a name they could name it. "Or, what about Splash?" She said with a smile.
Lilo nodded."Splash is a great name"She said with a smile.

Feral Diedrich

Angel smiled. "Hi, Splash!" She said to the tiny experiment. The experiment looked at her and giggled.
Stitch patted Splash on the head."hey there"

Feral Diedrich

Angel smiled. She gave Splash a hug.
Lilo smiled."well Im going to hula class see you three later"She said grabbing her hula out fit and running outside.

Feral Diedrich

At the hula class, Myrtle was already there. "I wonder if Weirdlo is going to show up today." She said to her friends.
Lilo arrived in hula class wearing her outfit.She walked over to the wall and leaned against it waiting for class to start.

Feral Diedrich

Myrtle saw Lilo. She decided not to talk to her.
((I'll temp as the hula teacher))
The hula teacher went up on the stage. "Ok, class will now begin." He said. Myrtle went up on stage with her friends.
Lilo walked up to the stage.She was silent as she waited for the teachers instructions.

Feral Diedrich

The hula teacher smiled. "Ok, now. We are going to practice the hula you guys have done before." He mentioned. Myrtle knew which one he was talking about. She liked that hula dance.

"Ok, now. You girls will practice your part, ok?"

Myrtle smiled.

The teacher got off the stage and the music started playing. The adult hula dancers did their part.

Then, the part came where the girls came on. Myrtle and her friends started dancing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff