Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tomoyo_san
Looks at them.

"Hey I"m still down here fighting the ones here you know! A little help will be useful!"

Dodges a heartless and slices it in half.

He ran to her side and started to attack the heartless.
LadyAnaia
"There is probably another boss waltzing around here again, they won't leave until it's defeated." she slashed at another heartless, thinking to herslef while doing so, I wonder how Sora and Riku are holding up.
*As Kala was fighting she asked her* You know Sora and Riku?, how about Kairi, you know her?*
Ronin Alacaster
Leanne00
Hearing the clattering of keybladees once again she looked over. Jumping up she sprang into the air and glided down to them all. "Firgaga Firaga Firaga!" She screamed adn three fireballs hit three different heartless. Some heartless turned their attention towards her so she ran and hid behind ronin.

He looked at her and said."Who are you."As he said this more heartless came.
She was crying. SHe was obviously of a younge age as stated before, 8, so she was obviously afraid. Having lost her parents to the heartless she was scared to death of them and hid from them, not answering his question.
Looks at ronin.

"Thanks for coming."

PUts her keyblade in the air.

"Thunderaga!"

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Mailia swung her sword looking weapon as an energy blast came out of it, making it a more wildley ranged attack, taking out a group of heartless near Mitsukai.

"Yea i know them." she looked over at Kala," All three of them, their my friends."
Leanne00
Ronin Alacaster
Leanne00
Hearing the clattering of keybladees once again she looked over. Jumping up she sprang into the air and glided down to them all. "Firgaga Firaga Firaga!" She screamed adn three fireballs hit three different heartless. Some heartless turned their attention towards her so she ran and hid behind ronin.

She was crying. SHe was obviously of a younge age as stated before, 8, so she was obviously afraid. Having lost her parents to the heartless she was scared to death of them and hid from them, not answering his question.

He sighed and grabbed her in one arm and started to attack the heartless again.
Tomoyo_san
Looks at ronin.

"Thanks for coming."

PUts her keyblade in the air.

"Thunderaga!"

"Your welcome."

He put both of his keyblades in the air."Thunderaga."then destroyed 5 heartless
Ronin Alacaster
Leanne00
Ronin Alacaster
Leanne00

The key around her neck changed and chattered as she was tossed about. Hanging onto him desperately she watched as he fought for his life. holding out her hand as one approached him from behind she yelled"FIRAGA!" aa fire ball spout out and destroyed it.
LadyAnaia
Mailia swung her sword looking weapon as an energy blast came out of it, making it a more wildley ranged attack, taking out a group of heartless near Mitsukai.

"Yea i know them." she looked over at Kala," All three of them, their my friends."
I know them too, do you live on destiny island, because I do, the names Kala.... ((Do you want them to know each other from there?))
Looks around.

"There are still more heartless. No matter how many we kill we need to seal that keyhole."

Looks at ronin.

"I'll do it okay?"

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Kala_7
LadyAnaia

I know them too, do you live on destiny island, because I do, the names Kala.... ((Do you want them to know each other from there?))

((sure why not?))

"I'm Mailia." she spoke as she slashed at another heartless,"I think I remember you."
(( Did it die? ))
Leanne00
Ronin Alacaster
Leanne00
Ronin Alacaster
Leanne00

The key around her neck changed and chattered as she was tossed about. Hanging onto him desperately she watched as he fought for his life. holding out her hand as one approached him from behind she yelled"FIRAGA!" aa fire ball spout out and destroyed it.

He looked down at her."Thanks for that."He continued his assult on the heartless beside Mitsukai.
"YOur welcome!" She yelled rather cheerfully as she watched him still.
LadyAnaia
Kala_7
LadyAnaia

((sure why not?))

"I'm Mailia." she spoke as she slashed at another heartless,"I think I remember you."
((Ok)) Mailia I know you, I have finaly found one of my friends... well since I came here... *Kala smiled, she she attacked the heartless*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff