Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(( setting is in Traverse Town at Night, and it's pouring ))

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(( Desc up, post comeing in sec ))

Mailia, a 14 year old girl that has no clue where she is from, she is on her own trying to find out where. She has silver-blonde hair held in a loose braid, going down to her waist. Also her eyes are a silver-blue. She wears navy blue jean kapris that are a bit baggy, and a light blue shirt with silver stiching at the end of the sleaves. She also had light blue and white shoes. Around her neck is a small heart necklace, and engraved on it is a micky mouse head. Her keyblade was a sword, with a black blade and hilt, an engraving of a micky mouse head on the hilt, though it is held in the necklace until needed.

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Mailia stood under an overhang in the first district, which there was no point to do so since she was already soaked compleatly. She looked half frozen becasue she had a light shade of blue on her lips, and her skin was pale with the cold, almost as cold as ice. Though despite all of this she seemed to remain calm as the rain poured down heavily, there was almost no one out.

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
( can i join? Can i be Cloud?)
Mitsukai is a silver hair girl with gold eyes. Has a long cloak with a white keyblade. The keychain looks like wings. She has no clue where she is from but knows that her duty is to defeat the heartless.

Mitsukai is walking around traverse town carrying her keyblade. She is looking for any heartless ready to fight.
a young girl walked around Tanverse Town seaching desperately for shelter from the rain. it was quite obious that she had been seaching for awhile for she was soaked.

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(( Sure you can join as Cloud, don't have to ask either n.n ))
the girl walks up to them. "can you help me, i'm lost"

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
Cloud walks around the darken streets of transverse Town with his oversized sword.

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
She started humming a random song, but stopped and shook her head, "Oie, not again with that stupid song." she mumbled before rubbing her head, she had a headache from earlier that wasn't going away anytime soon.
the girl stands under a tree and tries to wring the water out of her hiar
Mitsukai searches for anyone on the streets but sees no one. She puts on her hood so the rain doesn't wet her face. And continues to look.

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
Cloud found a matreia on the ground. it shined the color green. "Aries..." Cloud spoke softly.
*A girl walk through the third district, she was lost, she had never been here before, her long blond hair drenched, her blue eyes looked around for any others. Her blue shorts, and her black top soaked. *Where am i... last thing i remeber, is that i was walking along the beach of destiny island... Its so cold, and i had to walk along the beach bare foot, my feet are going to freeze...

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Mailia stepped out from under the overhang, letting the rain soak her more, "I'm bored, I need to walk around." she looked at the sky at a slight angle, it was much darker with the clouds in the sky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff