Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
User ImageSgt. James Heller

Heller acted as if the rocket had not exploded before spotting the troop pull out a shotgun "S**T!!!" He yelled trying to dive out of the way but ending up getting his shoulder shot "B***H! That bloody hurt" he said standing up again applying pressure to the wound before letting go to let his body deal with it "Okay ... Now I'm mad" he said Shapeshifting his right arm into a blade "I'm gonna turn you to sushi a*****e" he said charging at the troop swiping his blade arm rapidly at the guy "Slice and Dice baby" he yelled at the troop

Alex Mercer

Mercer watched the big thing jump to a roof and then head towards a man in red and blue spandex. Mercer didn't seem to care about the battles around him ... Was kinda like home ... He then spotted a familiar face fighting one of the troops "Heh ... Heller ... Joy" he said deciding to help the guys that seemed to be attacking kids ... Well why not. Mercer headed towards a man in armour (Drake) "Ey!!! Mr renaissance ... Need a little help " he questioned unsure if a man in armour would take him serious. Then again there appeared to be quite afew people ... If he didn't need help taking them down ... Then maybe capturing them

Dangerous Raider

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
Kone's Pov gaia_star HP: 2% gaia_star location: Destiny Islands gaia_star Weapon: LadyLuck
User Image

Kone ran as fast as she could towards the huts, shadows swarmed after her. the sky was now dark and cloudy. "What's happening?!" Kone barricaded herself in one of the shacks.

Tipsy Gekko

User ImageUser Image
-Devin Peace - - - Lilliane Augustine-
=-=-=-=-=-=
Lilliane took note of the direction that Kone ran off in. She sighed in relief, a brief moment of respite before she was approached, fast, by the knight. The man looked even more menacing, charging towards her with a drawn sword. Of course, that's only obvious. The girl was barely able to break out of her fear-induced paralysis in time to jump out of the way of the gruff warrior's strike. At this time, Hunter had attacked the knight too. Lilliane's heart raced as she gripped her weapon firmly with both hands. She looked the knight down and, stepping forward, swung her key horizontally at her enemy.

Devin had made a small clearing of the shadows by this point, and was catching his breath. He noticed the knight attack Lilliane, and before long a second man (Alex Mercer) approached the scene. From the looks of things, Devin could tell that this hooded man wasn't on his side. After catching his breath, Devin hurried over to the scene. There was no way he could leave both this heavily armored knight, and a second combatant to Lilliane and Hunter. Or maybe he just wanted in on some one-on-one combat too. Maybe a little of both.

"Hey, Hoodie." he called out. "Forget about them, let's go." he challenged, readying his stance. Devin silently analyzed the larger man. He didn't appear to have any weapons--certainly not any heavy ordinance like some of the other enemies, but he certainly wouldn't be here if he had no method of attack. No, it was that he was far too relaxed to be unable to defend himself. Devin went with the safest bet, he would keep on the defensive in order to gauge his opponents strengths and weaknesses.

-=-=-=-=-=-
Destiny Island: Shore
Thoughts:
This'll be much more interesting than those brainless shadows.
I cannot panic! Hunter and I can surely take this brute down!
Health:
95%
95%

Ramirez

II Biohazardous II

Loyal Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
User Image
Alex Mercer

Mercer looked at the kid in front of him "Wait? Your challenging me to a fight ... Congrats kid your one of the 7th people suicidal enough to request this" he said with a smirk "Nice shield" he commented "It will be a nice trophy after I kill you ... Actually I will beat you to near death and let mr renaissance get the kill" he said laughing before he jumped about 25ft in the air attempting to get a bit more force to his kick. Mercer launched himself from the air feet first at the kid hoping to make contact.

((Whelp ... Saving da Shapeshifting ability til later XD))

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
::: tab Bridget tab ::::: tab Shuno tab :::
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageLocation::: Desiny Islands
Health Status::: 87%
Weapon::: Silver Saint
Magic Status::: 100%

"I ɪɢʜ ɴ ʙ ʀғ, ʙ ɴɪʜʀ ʀ ʏ. Aɴ ʜs ʏ."

♫You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral
To make you feel alive
Just open your eyes, just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful
Will you swear on your life
That no one will cry at my funeral?♫

Bridget managed to get her opponent to slip up, and capitalized. Whacking FOX right across the face, knocking her out cold. Bridget smirked huffing in and our long breaths, "HELL YEAH!" She said pumping her fist, and turning her attention to TRASH. She drove forward and swung at him, nailing him hard on the neck. TRASH growled, whipping around and trying to backhand Bridget, but Batman caught his hand and smashed his face against the floor knocking him out cold. "Holy s**t, where did you learn to do that?" Bridget asked, "Practice makes perfect." Batman said with a blink, he then turned around trying to find them a new target. When they both noticed the sky started to suck in small objects, as a bowling ball flew past them. [********! Whats going on now?"
She questioned, "Nothing good... Thats for sure."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TANK's (POV)

TANK thought he had a breather, until someone smacked his right calf with some sort of weapon. He grumbled falling to one knee, it didn't take long for him to get back up. And toss another hard right hook at the long haired boy, "Bring it on girly hair!" TANK said with a hiss.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GINSENG's (POV)

GINSENG didn't realize calling the boy short would, set off his... Short fuse. But nevertheless it did, turning his arm into some sort of blade and proceeding to slash at him. GINSENG tried his best to dodge but blade dodging wasn't something he was highly trained in. So he ended up with a large gash on his left bicep, placing his rifle in front of him to guard. But Edward slashed it clean in half, spilling the leftover rounds into the water below. GINSENG leaped back and waited for an opening, delivering a wrestling style dropkick.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VENOM's (POV)

Venom hissed with a wild gaze in his eyes, "We have teamed up with the hearts of darkness! To end the likes of you and this band of 'heroes'... You're just a bonus on the cake Foutler..." Venom said with a laugh as his hands shapeshifted into giant mallets, taking two swings and a smash at the spider. Luke behind the symbiote was having a field day, he thought he would be fighting people he had never seen before in his life. But this sweetened the deal for him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drake's (POV)

Drake swung his unarmed hand back turning his body to shake off Hunter, who was sent stumbling from the force. Only to be caught off guard by a power shot delivered by Liliane, the sound of steel colliding with enchanted metal could be heard for miles. But somehow it was enough to give his ribs the shockwave of the force, knocking the wind out of his sails. "You shall... Pay for that!" Drake said in between huffs of fresh air, Hunter returned charging shield first. Colliding with his large steel frame, he managed to knock the solider forward. But he caught himself with his right leg out front, Drake swung his sword at Hunter. Hunter managed to block it, but the kinetic force was too much for his legs to stop. Forcing him to the ground once more in a tumble. Drake turned his attention back to Liliane and swinging rapidly twice, "You both try my patience!" The templar knight said with a large bellow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JETT's (POV)

JETT wasn't sure how to go about dodging this method of attack, it was wild and sporadic. Unpredictable and somewhat ungraceful, so he tried his best. Unfortunately for him his best wasn't enough, getting hit hard and being sent down to the ground underneath the bridge kicking up sand in the process. The soldier coughed once rolling himself back to his feet, and looking up at his target. "Thorn in my side..." He said taking out an incendiary grenade and giving it a direct toss at Heller. Hopefully it would land, but JETT's throwing arm wasn't what it used to be either. That and it appeared he could react in many ways to avoid the blaze.

♫I don't want to die out here in the valley
Waiting for my luck to change
And I just want my dad to know
That I finally made it...♫
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Deoxyribonucleic ASSid

Razmirez

Foowd

Loyal Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
User ImageSgt. James Heller

Heller smiled picking up the incendiary pretending to not know what it was "Hmm ... looks like a smoke grenade but ,,, hmm" he said before letting it explode setting him ablaze ... putting on his best actors scream "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he screamed before falling to he ground rolling around on the sand "FIRE ... FIRE ... FIRE!!!" he screamed (Yet again pretending it hurt) before he put the fire out laying on the ground with his skin completely burnt ... Just pretending to be dead ... waiting for the man to get close enough for a surprise attack.

((Seemed like a fun idea XD))

Tipsy Gekko

User ImageUser Image
=-=-=-=-=-=
Devin's eye's widened as his opponent launched himself high into the air. an inhumanly strong muscular system. he made a mental note. This was going to be tough. Good. When the man divekicked towards him, Devin leaped out of the way. There was no way he wanted all of that force hitting him. He wanted to keep his bones intact, after all. Though he dodged, the impact created enough force to cause him to skid backwards, almost losing his traction on the sand. The energy-wielding teen's system was riddled with adrenaline, his thoughts raced. The boy stepped forward, drawing in a long breath. He swung a right hook, directed at the man's face. No matter how strong his opponent's muscles are, a blow to the face has to do some damage, especially with the added strength of the energy enveloping Devin's arm.

Lilliane was relieved, she managed to get a clean hit off on her enemy. She had a moment to calm herself and get ready for her next move as the knight turned to attack Hunter. After pummeling the blonde's shield, Drake turned his attention back to her, two powerful swings were aimed at her. She held her weapon up to block the attacks, but the first was enough to lower her guard. With barely enough time to react, she stumbled backwards in order to dodge the next attack. Her movement was enough to dodge the majority of the force behind the blow, but she was still cut across the upper arm. It wasn't too deep, but it was a cut nonetheless. The pain caused the girl to recoil, as she placed her free hand over the wound. That couldn't have hit an artery... she assured herself, noting the amount of blood seeping from the wound.

After checking the status of her wound, Lilliane returned to the offensive. She charged her enemy, her blade's edge running against the ground, making a line in the sand. The brunette ran around the man from the side, bringing her keyblade upwards, hoping to strike the man's armoured legs. It wasn't a sure shot, but if she could knock him over, she and Hunter would have the upper hand.

-=-=-=-=-=-
Destiny Islands: Shore
Thoughts:

Health:
95%
88%

Ramirez

II Biohazardous II"[/q
j8zwjzyy:24="II Biohazardous II"[/quote]

Loyal Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
User Image
Alex Mercer

Mercer anded noticing he missed the boy ... good ... more fun that way. Mercer smiled at the boy "What nex-" he said before getting punched in the face. Mercer touched where the punch was landed "Nice hit" he said laughing "I hope you enjoy what you brought upon yourself" he said before he decided to have a little fun with the guy. Mercer walked around him nice and slow with a smile on his face "Heres what im gonna do ... not gonna give Knighty over there the satisfaction of killing you" he said with a big smile on his face "Im gonna stab you ... and break you in half" he said laughing changing his hands into claws running at the boy attempting to claw his chest "Bleed ... Bleed" he yelled.

Hilarious Werewolf

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Spider-Man Next,Edward Elric and Dwayne Reed

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Location Destiny Islands

(Spider-Man's POV)

Dylan managed to get out of the way in time, oddly Venom was setting off his spider-sense, but that's impossible, the symbiote was supposed to be able to hide him from that. Dylan shook it off knowing he had bigger problems, literally. "Hearts of Darkness? You joined a boy band?! Are you going to sing for me?" Spidey teased before trying a trick that Peter had taught him, making a giant fist with his webbing. It looked silly as hell but you can't argue with results.

(Dwayne's POV)

Dwayne's minimal combat experience was proving to be a massive Achilles' Heal as he caught a huge right that could floor the most burliest of boxers. The shot caused his vision to blur and his ears to ring. "Pain..." Dwayne said as he tried to regain his composure, once he did he charges right at the man, jumped up and came down with a huge downward slash.

(Edward's POV)
Edward was too lost in his mad rage to see the dropkick until it collided with his midsection sending the young alchemist to the water below, great, now he was soaked. He removed the drenched jacket he had on (he had previously put it back on after he had finished giving Spidey and Batman his backstory) Revealing his sleeveless black undershirt and more importantly his automail arm. "I liked that jacket." Edward commented gritting his teeth. He then went for a roundhouse kick with his metal leg.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tipsy Gekko

User ImageUser Image
=-=-=-=-=-=
Devin's punch connected and the blue flame-like energy surrounding it burst. He smirked. He must have gotten some good damage in, right? Devin bounced backwards, trying to get out of his vulnerable state as soon as possible. He heard his foe laugh, and his smirk faded. This guy seemed hardly injured at all. Is this guy even human? Devin thought to himself, as the older male paced in the sand around him. It was all an intimidation act, at least that's what Devin told himself. Then he saw the claws. "Well, that confirms it: he's not human. He had no time to dodge, he had to place his arms in an x-formation across his chest as he took in another breath. The energy might act as a buffer, and I can tighten my muscles to shield some of the blow but I don't even know what those claws are made of! The boy's thoughts raced in the moments before he was struck. The claws slashed through the flesh of Devin's arms. Blood poured from the wounds, and the boy was barely able to keep himself from making his pain audible.

Devin was able to make another hop at this point in time, spacing himself from the clawed maniac facing him down. The boy turned his arms towards himself to check his wounds, noticing that the blood pouring from them was also caught alight with the energy. It's not just my muscles, the... pulse... it runs through my blood. he mentally noted, finally naming the energy. He would have grinned, had it not been so painful, for now he realized. I can use these wounds to my advantage. he thought to himself.

He looked up at his enemy again, who stood only a few feet away from him on the sandy battlefield. It was around now that Devin had noticed the sky had turned a familiar shade of dark. This world was going to be swallowed. He felt reassured. If he couldn't beat this guy, then he at least had to stall him out until they were engulfed. But that's only a fallback plan. Devin planned on ruining this ********. "These are gonna make some cool scars after I kick your a**." he taunted, raising his fists again.

Devin, with plan in mind dashed forward, once again drawing in air. He pulled his right hand over to his left hip and then swung it backhand. His plan wasn't to hit his enemy, in fact he hadn't even closed the distance yet. Instead, blood flung from his wound, propelling it further with the assistance of the pulse towards the man's face. He would distract his opponent with a splatted of blood. If it landed on his face, it would likely get in his eyes, allowing Devin ample opportunity to get hits off. After flinging the blood, Devin swung his left arm upwards, aiming the uppercut for the man's chin.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Thoughts:
I've already lost enough blood. If I want to end this, I'm going to need to before the darkness takes us.

Health:
65%

Ramirez

((OOC: This is turning out to be a fun fight to write for, haha.))

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageLocation::: Destiny Islands
Health Status::: 87%

To make you feel alive

((As much fun as this fight is, I need to move the plot along XD. So look out, it's the plot!))

Bridget watched as the storm got worse and worse, within a simple minute things got unbearably bad. The gravity of the black sphere in the sky continued to become even more dense, Bridget could feel the pull and the the waves going crazy before she knew it a whole house was sucked into the sky. "Holy ********] Bridget said astonished, as she tried to keep her grip on the floor, but it seemed useless. Everything was heading into the sky, "What have you done!?" Bridget yelled at Drake, the knight simply moved out of the way of Liliane's attack, letting her own force take care of her. "That's plan B... If we weren't able to destroy you, then the darkness... Will..." He said with a smirk behind his helmet, "You ******** monster!" Bridget yelled stomping her foot and attempting to strike him, but Drake was in a better position to react. Catching her blade in his hand and saying, "You should really watch your tone child... And so I spare you from a much more painful death... And give you a better one instead... For the darkness to tare you limb from limb." Drake said with a wild eyed smirk, tossing her back into the sand. And snapping his finger, a bunch of portals appeared sucking his minions in. Venom did managed to take his punch though, stumbling back into his portal. "We'll see you again no doubt... Spider..." She said as his face vanished under the darkness of the portal. Bridget's tough and cool demander was quickly dispatched seeing the look of horror and sadness across her face. As she watched everything be ripped into the sky, she knew they were just things. But this was her home, in the sand a framed picture fell to the ground. Bridget crawled over to it and picked it up, her picture of her family. Bridget opened the back of the frame and stuffed the picture in her back pocket for safe keeping. Then, as she sat there kneeling in the sand she felt the warm moist texture of tears rolling down her cheeks. "No... Not like this." She said looking down, not wanting to let anyone see her cry, but it may have already been too late for that. Batman looked up at the ball in the sky, there seemed to be no way to stop it. He decided to scan it, but the batcomputer couldn't recognize anything it was made of. "Anyone know what happens when a world is destroyed?" Batman questioned continuing to gaze at the sky, "Wait this place is going up in smoke?! WAIT NO STOP!" The surfer said proceeding to panic again, the robot from earlier stopped and looked up as well. "Matter cannot be created or destroyed. Therefor everything that is here has to go somewhere..." She said in a monotone, "After the s**t we've seen... I don't think the rules of Conservation of mass is going to help us in this situation." Batman said, "What other viable information do we have?" She questioned back, as another house flew into the sky. It was amazing no one was sucked in yet, or as far as Batman and she could tell. Bridget was in no emotional state to notice much.

Deoxyribonucleic ASSid

Razmirez

Foowd

Dangerous Raider

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
Kone's Pov gaia_star HP: 20% gaia_star location: Destiny Islands gaia_star Destination: ? gaia_star Weapon: LadyLuck
User Image

Kone screamed in terror. The roof of the shack she was recovering in was torn off and sucked into the dark void. kone ran outside to find the others. she ran as fast as she could across the crumbling ground. " What's happening to the island?" Kone saw Bridget and ran towards her.

User Image

Hilarious Werewolf

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Spider-Man Next,Edward Elric and Dwayne Reed

Location Armageddon from the looks of it.

(Spider-Man's POV)

As if things couldn't get any worse. now the world was ending. And this was plan B?! He was terrified to see what plan C was. Houses were being ripped right from the land they were once firmly planted to. Palm trees striped clean of their leaves and coconuts. Spidey attached a webline to the ground in hopes it would hold "Great, now I know what a balloon feels like..." he said to himself trying to keep some levity in what was no doubt the worst possible scenario imaginable. He saw Edward fly by screaming the whole way. He managed to snag the little blonde man on a webline. "Don't let go!!" Spidey yelled. "Why the hell would I EVER let go?!" Edward yelled back. It was a stupid question he had to admit.

(Dwayne's POV)

This was an absolute nightmare. His home was being sucked in piece by piece into some kind of vortex from hell and it very much wanted to take him along for the ride. Dwayne stabbed his key thing into the sandy beach in hopes it would keep him grounded but alas the sand was too loose and shifty for that. "Aw come on!!" Dwayne whined as he tumbled a** over tea kettle to certain doom.

Dangerous Raider

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
Kone's Pov gaia_star HP: 20% gaia_star location: Destiny Islands gaia_star Destination: ((is traverse town ok?)) gaia_star Weapon: LadyLuck
User Image

kone saw spiderman and Edward. she tried to get Bridget's attention."come on! we should go to them and -Ah!! Help!!!" kone was quickly pulled up into the air into the vortex.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Yes everyone goes to Traverse Town
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageLocation::: Unknown...
Health Status::: 50%

To make you feel alive

Kone's pleas fell on deaf ears, Bridget's body was there. But her mind was far far away... Figuratively speaking of course, she had no idea where to go or what to do. So she shut down, it was the first time she had ever not known or had some idea of what action to take. She stayed on her knees as more tears rolled down her cheeks, Batman recognized that look. That feeling, he once had it when he lost his father and his mother went to an insane asylum. He knew what she needed, and that was time to sort things out. But how much time did they really have? No one knew what this thing was going to do, next Hunter was sucked into the vortex. Batman took out his batclaw and shot it at him. Catching his hand, trying to desperately keep him in the atmosphere. But eventually he too couldn't keep himself planted, and was sent into the giant death ball in the sky. The robot followed stiff as a board, if this hadn't been such a serious moment. Then it would have been worth a laugh, Bridget was the last to leave. "Uh!" She yelled trying to reach out for something to hold onto, but it was a waste of time. Everything, gone... Darkness soon followed...

... One day later...

Bridget's eyes slowly opened, her vision was hazy and her hearing muffled. But all the same, it didn't take long for her to hear perfectly again. She coughed uncontrollably as she sat up, holding her hand over her chest. "Welcome back to the land of the living." A unfamiliar voice said, Bridget looked over to see some sort of police swat officer. His brown hair was parted to the side, he appeared to be no threat to her. "..." She said nothing, moving to sitting on the bedside she was on. "I know you've got a lot of questions, but we have one first." Bridget looked over to see a man with short short black hair and somewhat of a beard. Wearing a blue dress shirt and tan pants. "What's that?" "How did you get here?" Bridget bit her lip and looked over at him, "I don't know... Where is 'here'?" The other man answered that question, "Traverse Town, its supposively where all the people who lost their worlds go... Only it seems to be a bit more complicated than that." He said, "My name's Leon, this is Lee." Lee made a small waving motion, "I'm not gonna bullshit you, you were in a pretty bad way when we found you... You sure you still even remember your name?" Lee asked, Bridget raised a brow. "It's Bridget." She answered easily, "At least she remembers." Leon said getting up from where he was sitting, "What... What happened to my home, my friends?" She asked, Lee looked down at the ground. "I don't know, it's kinda hard to understand. But we can try our best to explain... Or Leon can, I'm still a little hazy on the details." The cop crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, "A prophecy foretold of four hearts that would save the darkside of the universe. You given by the keyblade that was in your hand, are one of the four of hearts..." Leon explained, "And... What are keyblades?" She asked, "They're a magical weapon, that can destroy heartless." Leon nodded, "The heartless have a great fear of the keyblade... Thats why they'll keep coming after you, you and the other four represent hope for this universe. Without you, it'll plunge into darkness." Leon said pacing, "So what... I travel the worlds and save them?" "It would be a suicide mission to do it alone, thats why there are four of you. Plus any party members you take with you, you four have to go through the worlds and find the keyhole to them. Together you have to work as one to seal it, thats where the heartless come from... So if you seal it off, they won't be able to get into the world. But the ones already there also won't be able to leave... You guys have to find these keyholes before anyone else does, especially the seekers of darkness." Bridget stood up and cracked her knuckles, "The seekers of darkness are a powerful group of people who comand the heartless... And they're lead by three people." "Norman Wesker, Rex Nexion and Rosell Death... You'll have to fight them all eventually, there is no dancing around it."

((I'll dispatch NPC's to "retrieve" you guys should you need them, they could be A-list, B-list C-list or bottom of the barrel characters of mine or from other series. If you guys want you can have your own NPC's find them thats fine too. But I'll get to ya soon otherwise.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff