Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
::Bounded by destiny,crippled by fate::
User Image
Destiny is a funny thing, it has a way of swooping down and sucking you up into it. And by the time you realize it, it's far to late to turn back. We move through life touching the souls of those we encounter, for better or worse. We all have impacts on other's lives, every person with their own dreams, thoughts, view and destiny. But when one's destiny is always their option, like a crossroads on a turnpike. Sometimes there are two lanes, sometimes three or four. You know what I mean, some people are bound by fate to follow one path. Because they see no other, but I can see others. I've seen many people come and go, and as the years pass by I wonder what my destiny is. Whatever it maybe, I have no idea what awaits. Just like everyone else, the future is unwritten and therefore cannot be foretold. An untainted day that we can start over and strive for that moment, the moment where we shine the brightest and stand on top of that mountainside. Proclaiming to the world that we exist, and weather anyone hears you or not. Is circumstantial, "There are many worlds. But they share the same sky." A truthful statement if I have ever seen, underneath that sky lies different nay, millions of people who are all different in their own respective way. Which makes us special, like a snowflake in a blizzard, we might have similarities but the closer you look the more different we become. And while not all of us are destined for great things, it's never brought on by ill intents. For no one wants to be the villain in their story, justification and reasoning go into your actions. Just as mine do, we are all here for a reason... It's just a matter of finding out what that reason is, and weather you like it or not. It's not an easy task, not an easy one at all. But we pick ourselves up off the ground and continue onward because that glimmer of hope at the end of the seemingly endless tunnel, it's all we have. Fighting, talking, writing, arguing our way to the end of this destiny. An amazing place of wonder waits you, not because you stumbled across this page and decided to real this guy's never-ending dribble. But because you chose to, destiny is a funny thing. But it is also one's choice, weather you see the road or not... It's entirely up to you.

:Link to OOC Thread:
The OOC thread stands for "Out Of Character" thread, it is used as a way to communicate between all roleplayers out of character context. So it's just you talking to the people of this RP, asking questions. You may post on the OOC forum if your profile is accepted or pending acceptation, or if you are considering joining and have a question regarding things that may or maynot be clear to you.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
::Story and premise::
User Image
The premise hasn't changed drastically, there are four keyblade wielders that are bound by fate. Each one represents their own element: Earth, Water, Fire, Air. While their keyblade doesn't necessarily reflect their element their powers do. The four will be given to trusted friends first, and then is up for grabs after the dust has settled... While the team will have those four main ones, other players are allowed to send in wielders of keyblades or people from series that they so choose. Or even give one to an existing canon character from a far distant series, the four are strictly held to humans of relative close age to one another. So see Kurt's profile for that one. Worlds are a difficult thing to come up with and we are in no short of quirky and odd ideas. However, I intend on trying to keep it fresh by trying to find games where the premise can fit a little better perhaps something like: Jak and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank... Though not strictly held to the regards of that type of game, the idea remains the same. Something with a design where I can place enemies around the map easily, and contains enough story to keep the interest. While not enough story to interrupt the pace... Than there is the silly level, I might intend on having Clue be in there. Somehow having a bunch of magical people solve someone's weird murder of a guy ironically named Mr. Bloody... Sounds like it has a lot of potential for funny moments, but seeming how it's always Professor Plum with that goddamn rope! I'll never know! Boss Characters will be given their own slots and may be controlled by certain people should they be needed, or requested. While main antagonist's will be an unlimited number we settle on the final battle being of course the head of evil himself/herself... Battles will require a leave open attack system that if abused have a self settling technique of cocking them over the head anyway...

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
::Rules and Regulations::
User Image

Rule 1
Trolling, Bullying, Goddmoding, Auto Hitting (without my expressed permission or the other person's), Teleporting (I don't mind the ability, so long as you don't use it to skip worlds and such.) is all outlawed, if I catch you doing any of this its not going to be pretty. So avoid these things and we should get along famously... Remember this is a place where people can have fun and not fear people ridiculing them. But if you're expecting the bad guys to be nice to you, thats asking for to much. Elaborating on the last one, we have to go in the lists order. Not the order you want to follow, so no you may not skip to the world you're looking forward to most. You'll have to wait just like everyone else.

Rule 2
Post as often as you can, all I ask of you is to not freeze people. Which basically means engage in a conversation with them and then just disappear for a few days. If this does happen, your character will be set into automatic follow around mode. It basically means while we might not acknowledge their existence between this time. It doesn't mean you aren't with us, it's your job to read up on the posts and make a new one upon your return. I can give you a summery if you'd like to take a quicker route, but request one in a PM. Rather than the forum, I'll happily help you. Should you be inactive for over five days or I have talked to you about being inactive and yet it continues, I will have no choice but to remove your characters and profiles. You are welcome back at anytime unless stated for other reasons.

Rule 3
Here it is frowned upon if you take away every kill, dodge, sentence. In other words this roleplay was not constructed to fulfil your egotistical fantasies. Hell it's not even meant to fulfil mine, I have no ego .-. .. Or if I do, it's so small you'll barely notice.

Rule 4
Stay away from canons within the series of KH, I don't care much if its from a common world. But keep it to OC's if you can. If you really want to play as a licenced character, go over all their powers and ask yourself this question "Is this godmodding?" Godmodding is kinda hard to class, just think "Are there any powers that I can cheaply exploit? And make it unfair for the rest of the cast." If the answer is yes... Don't do it. You'll be wasting your time and mine. If you want to send a good guy in title the PM "SWEAR TO ME!" and put a 3nodding in it somewhere if you are making a bad guy then put "Darkness is eternal" and a burning_eyes somewhere in there. If you are sending in a mix between both, then use either. There is no current limit for how many characters you can play as, but there is a point where I will question you... So don't go absolutely insane.

Rule 5
This is not the place to fulfil your kinky fantasies, I don't care what you do on other websites. Thats your busyness, but don't make it my business by posting full on nudity. Time skips are acceptable if the characters are of age, (18 and up.) otherwise... No, just no...

Rule 6
No you may NOT use text talk langage. It is a butchering of the english language and I will not stand for it! Posting it here in the context of the RP (not OOC) is the equivalent of using it when you are talking to someone in person. You'll just look ridiculous.

Rule 7
Battle system, this runs on the trusty leave it open trust system. Where you throw your attack on another player and let he or she decide weather it lands or not, be foreword. Don't abuse the power to dodge, or I will hit you myself. And that autohit won't be against the rules... Because you're breaking them, and I'm enforcing them.

Rule 8
Worlds are limited to the locations I can pick, because of this I'll be in somewhat main control of the cast in the worlds. I can hand off control of characters to someone else, but that requires me to know that they won't leave people hanging forever... Which happens to be somewhat of a problem!

Rule 9
Yes you CAN control the heartless, unless they are a boss or a commander controlled by another person. You can make the small fry appear anytime you like, weather its the heartless or a clear enemy you can easily find in one of these worlds. However you may not make heartless appear when an important scene or exposition is happening, if anyone is going to be doing that. It'll be me...

Rule 10
This roleplay is semi literate, which means you have to write a minimal of one paragraph (5 sentences) per post. This doesn't mean a paragraph per POV, it means in general. Try to make posts as long as you can, we have to have something to work with and if you aren't helping with that then you're just being lazy.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
::World List::
User Image

(Bolded is where we currently, and a strike means finished. There is one choice bridge in the worlds somewhere in the middle they'll be in italics the ones with a green R next to it will be riddler challenges... Look below for more info.)

:::: Destiny Islands
:::: Traverse Town
:::: The Wild West (Red Dead Redemption)
:::: Land of the precursors (Jak And Daxter) R
Starting point: Halfway through Rock Village
:::: America 1775 (Assassin's creed 3)
Starting point: Sequence 7
:::: Raccoon University (Resident evil outbreak file one)
Starting point: Decisions Decisions
:::: Traverse Town (return 2)
:::: The Land Of Dragons (Legend of Spyro 1)
---------Role player's choice---------
:::: Pain Factor: With your host! Deadpool! (Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions)
:::: Mobius (Sonic Adventure)
------------------------------
:::: Arkham City (Batman Arkham City) R
Starting point: Steel mill, nearing Protocol 10.
:::: Netherrealm (Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks)
:::: Solana Galaxy: Planet Hoven, Gemlik Base, Planet Oltanis, Planet Quartu, Planet Kalebo III, Planet Quartu (Second Visit), Drek's Fleet and Planet Veldin (Final Showdown) (Ratchet and Clank)
:::: Asgard (Marvel Ultimate Alliance) R
:::: Shadow Moses Island (Metal Gear Solid 1.)
Starting point: Just before the fight with Psycho Mantis.
:::: Traverse Town (Short return 3.)
:::: Hallow Bastion R
:::: The downfall of civilization (final world kinda)

The world we are traveling to can have some side effects, but usually if you want them to be there. Like in one of these I'll make Bridget a little younger and knock her down to eight or so.
=======================

Info on Riddler Challenges

The Riddler Challenges will be divided into four different sections, and will be spread out. Now how this is going to work is The Riddler will be basically highjacking the magic Fee uses to transport us between worlds and select either 4 or 3 members of the party at random, and send them to a world where he has complete control over. The challenges will vary between stages, requiring quick feet, knowledge or fighting skill. Either way it won't be a walk in the park. I'll use a list randomizer as a means of picking these 3 or 4. People who were picked for the last Riddler Challenge will be exempt from this random drawing.

Riddler Challenge one::: Crumbling Castle (Physical Challenge)
Riddler Challenge two::: Mr. Body's Mansion (Mental Challenge)
Riddler Challenge three::: TBA
Riddler Challenge four::: TBA

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
::Protagonist and Antagonist Chart::
User Image

:::Hearts of Light:::

::The Four Of Hearts::
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Water: Bridget Shuno--------Wind: Lilliane Augustine---------Earth: Dwayne Reed---------Fire: Kyle Richter
II Biohazardous II----------Deoxyribonucleic ASSid---------Foowd---------Tahatan

::Other Keyblade wielders::
User Image
Paul Ash
II Biohazardous II

::Other characters with different weapons::
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Raven Halle----------------H131XV (Kira)----------------Kim
II Biohazardous II---------II Biohazardous II-------------Foowd
Devin Peace---------------Edward Elric---------------Batman
Deoxyribonucleic ASSid-------------Foowd-------------II Biohazardous II

Sgt. James Heller-------------Spider-Man Next-------------Sunny Sollona
Razmirez-------------Foowd-------------II Biohazardous II
User ImageUser Image
GHOST---------------Scarlet-Spider
II Biohazardous II--------------II Biohazardous II

::Side Characters::
(These are characters that play a very small role, and usually don't fight more than they just help.)

User Image
Fee the fairy
II Biohazardous II

:::Hearts of Darkness:::

::Main Antagonists::

Norman Wesker------------------Rex Nexion--------------------Rosell Death
II Biohazardous II controls all three.

::Lower Ranking Antagonists::

Bane------------------Venom------------------The New Joker
II Biohazardous II controls all three

Hoxton=======Alex Mercer=======Wesley Lambert
Razmirez=======Razmirez=======Lewisamac

DJ Miko-------Kale Bladewind (Not part of Heartless)-------Freddy Kruger
Lewisamac--------------------Deoxyribonucleic ASSid--------------------Razmirez

User ImageUser Image
Scarecrow---------------------The Riddler
Reapernut---------------------II Biohazardous II

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
::Profile Skeleton::
User Image

[color=THEIR COLOR][b]Username:[/b] (Your current username)
[b]Name:[/b] (your character's first and last name maybe middle if you think it's important)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female... Shemale if you really want to.)
[b]Natural Hair color:[/b] (minor detail, delete if you deem it unnecessary)
[b]Eye color:[/b] (Sometimes it differs from the picture, I use eye color a lot in posts. So its useful to me and sometimes to others.)
[b]Homeworld:[/b] (where did they come from? It doesn't have to be from a world on the list.)
[b]Age:[/b] (how old are they? The main protagonists and villains can be any age. But the main team is mostly in their late teens. So bare that in mind)
[b]Type of character:[/b] (See the post above for the types.)
[b]Biography:[/b] (Their life story, can be as long as you want.)
[b]Photo/Description:[/b] (either a LINK to a photo of them or a detailed description.)
[b]Family:[/b] (Who are they related to?)
[b]Occupation:[/b] (What do they do for a living, if they do nothing then just delete this.)
[b]Weapon:[/b] (Their arsonal)
[b]Skills:[/b] (What are they good at?)
[b]Magic:[/b] (It's a tricky one, but keep them character specific if you can.)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (This cannot be left blank, you have to be as bad as much stuff as you are good at others.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Often what they are good at says allot about their personality, or even the way they dress.)
[b]Theme:[/b] (A link to a song that fits them well)[/color]

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
::Accepted profiles::
User Image

II Biohazardous II's ocs
Username: II Biohazardous II
Name: Bridget Shuno (call her Shuno if you want)
Natural Hair color: Black
Eye color: Gray
Homeworld: Destiny Islands
Type of character: Four of hearts: Element Water
Biography: Bridget Shuno and her family moved from their previous living area to the mainlands off of Destiny Islands when she was just three years old. She grew up as a native of the island and the mainland, but things took a dark turn when she was seven. On her way to a school event, her parents crashed with her in the back seat. Both her mother and her father died on impact, but Bridget managed to survive. She has a few scars from the crash on her torso and on the crown of her head, but otherwise you won't see them often if at all. Bridget has been living with her grandfather ever since on the island, every afternoon before sunset she goes to her parents' graves and talks to them. Of course, they don't talk back. But it helps Bridget cope with her loss, while the images of her dead parents haunt her dreams to this day. She continues on, strong and independent, courageous and smart. Bridget is a good leader, and knows right from wrong well. And despite all this tragic loss, Bridget remains to keep somewhat of a chipper attitude. Her family was a victim of a reckless drunk driver, horrible things can happen to good people. And Bridget sees it that way, keeping a realistic outlook on life. But still avoiding the label of "pessimist". Bridget makes friends rarely, but it's mainly due to her personality. She doesn't trust people instantaneously. And rightfully so, Bridget's heart is a mixture between light and dark. Eventually she will have to choose between the two, but if you know anything about her by that time. You'll know which one she'll choose. Beyond her tragedy, Bridget's grandfather; Akatsuki is also a skilled sword master, something that Bridget took interest in. So she is being taught how to use a sword properly, but she's far from perfect.
Photo/Description: Bridget Shuno
Family:
-Mika Shuno (Mother: Deceased)
-Hohia Shuno (Father: Deceased)
-Akatsuki Suno (Grandfather/Seni)
Weapon: Silver Saint
Skills:
-Fighting: Bridget is a scrapper, she won't go down without a fight.
-Puzzle: Bridget is a good problem solver.
-Speed: Bridget is fast and nimble on her feet flexible and aerodynamic.
-Leader: Bridget has great leadership skills, she listens to people's problems and thinks of the best way to keep everyone happy. Or in some cases, the majority.
-Independence: Bridget doesn't need anyone to look out for her, or to catch her when she falls. Likewise she doesn't enjoy it when people treat her like she is weak in frail, and try to protect her when she doesn't need it.
Magic:
-Water whip: A whip made of water
-Healing aqua: Mystical water that can heal most injuries.
-Surf: Giant wave appears from nowhere.
-Keyblade board: Bridget can stand on her keyblade and it'll levitate like a hoverboard, this can make navigating over cliffs and ledges easier.
-Water gust: She can channel water to shoot her up or someone else, to a ledge or something close.
-Blizzard: From the games
Weaknesses:
-Attachment: When Bridget grows attached to people, and as a result sometimes it'll hurt her if she loses them.
-Stubbornness: Bridget thinks she can fix everything, and save everyone and everything. She is only one person, and this will push her past her limits in order to do what is right.
-Morality: There are certain things Bridget will take issues with, some things that will take her morality and force her to choose between what is right and what is for the greater good.
Personality: Bridget is tough and smart, tomboyish and joyful. Bridget enjoys the company of others, despite how much she'll deny it. She's not mean, in most cases she looks out for people more than they'll ever know. Bridget knows how to lead a team, having some experience when she was in the scouts way back when. Bridget will sugarcoat some information or news if she senses you are in a fragile state or the news will bring you to such a state. In return, she also tries to be the tough one that never gets hurt. But sometimes the walls break and she falls apart, this is rare and extremely unlikely to be seen more than once. In addition Bridget can become frustrated easily, depending on the circumstances and how rushed she is. She also likes to tease people, but it's usually in good fun. When she loves someone however, she treats them like she hates them then secretly has her feelings when no one is looking... No not like that.
Theme: Sixx AM "Life Is Beautiful"

--------
Name: Raven Halle
Natural Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Blue
Homeworld: Twilight town
Type of character: Other characters with different weapons
Biography: Raven's life revolves around a few wrong decisions, where she was dumped by her boyfriend and he spread rumors around about her. This lead to heavy bullying, Raven was just trying to be something she never could have been; someone who wants to fit in with the crowd. Eventually her attempts lead to a school fight, where she was beaten up rather badly. This is when Bridget, Sunny and Melody helped her out. Well mostly Bridget and Sunny, ever since then the four of them have been close friends. Aside from Bridget's sudden disappearance years ago, Raven has continued to stay strong for everyone. But she has her moments of weakness. She's not as tough looking or cold hearted as Bridget, or combat efficient. But she has spirit, and she won't go down without a fight.
Photo/Description: Raven Halle
Family:
Nate Halle: Father
Jessie Halle: Mother
Weapon: Knight's edge Stun gun pistol
Skills:
-Adaptation: Raven is good at adapting to situations, this makes her a skilled liar and easy to sneak past certain things.
-Crack shot: If Raven aimed at you with that stun gun, you better hope something gets in the way. Because there is a slim to none chance that she'll miss. Her hunter father taught her how to shoot, it's one of the activities they bond over.
-Endurance: While Raven will whine about pain, she can take a lot of it.
-Morality: Raven's morality peak keeps her from making wrong decisions.
-Charm: That southern accent accompanied by her pretty face are enough to hook a boy if he's not careful. But she's just charming in general, a likeable person in most aspects.
Magic: Mostly healing and ice magic, buffs and items.
Weaknesses:
-Low self esteem: Raven has a low opinion on herself, she tends to try and play the peacemaker. Trying to make everyone happy at the same time when it seems useless.
-Fighting experience: Raven isn't new to fighting, but she's no master.
-Friends: Raven has a hard time making decisions when someone she cares about is in danger.
-Strangers: Raven has a hard time talking to people she doesn't know, so she'll typically let someone else do the talking. She'll only respond if spoken to directly.
Personality: Raven is usually cheery and nice, on the inside she mostly has a straight and sorta melancholy undertone. Raven is quick to try and please others but there are limits of course, she enjoys other's company and doesn't mind appearances. Sweet and down to earth, Raven is the right person to have by your side is almost any predicament, Raven has difficulties with introducing herself or talking to strangers. She'll usually fade into the background if she has a choice.
Theme: Cassadee Pope "Wasting all these tears"

-----------
Name: Fee
Natural Hair color: Blackish Brown
Eye color: Teal
Height: 7' Inches
Homeworld: Forest of Menuva/Destroyed
Type of character: Side Characters, Fee will be our transportation from world to world.
Biography: Not much is known about Fee's past, she lives somewhere in a mystical forest. Where she herself resides, looking after woodland creatures and such.
Photo/Description: Fee The Fairy
Weapon: N/a Magic is about all she's got. She won't fight if given an option, but she'll have other options as well.
Skills:
-Speed
-Magic
-Knowledge
-Eye for detail
Magic:
Curaga
Blizzard
Fire
Thunder
Weaknesses:
-Bruit power
-Small size
-Short tempered
Personality: Fee is generally a nice fairy, she enjoys helping others. Especially if she gains something from it in return, but for the most part she enjoys the company. Fee is the first to help people who need her help, but she can't do much in the line of physicality. So she'll grab the attention of someone who can.
Theme: Nightcored "Angel with a shotgun"

-----------
Name: H131XV (Later nicknamed Kira)
Natural Hair color: Brown (though I wouldn't call it natural)
Eye color: Brown
Homeworld: Unknown, she was dropped from her world before completion. In hopes to restore the world. (But it's Megaman's world if you want me to be a spoiler pants)
Type of character: Nothing exists on record of Kira, she is a blank slate. Other than her basic programing, to learn and adapt to her surroundings
Photo/Description: H131XV
Weapon: Buster cannon (a small cannon attached to her arm that can shoot many different types of projectiles. Not all of them are fatal.)
Skills:
Modifying items: Kira knows a lot about technology and can easily modify almost anything into a weapon, should you need one.
Resilience: Practically designed for combat Kira can sustain an amazing amount of damage before her body will give out.
Speed: Kira can move quickly on her feet.
Strength: Kira can carry two times her own weight, which is around 180 including all the hardware strapped onto her.
Learning: Kira's program allows her to learn from past experiences, but this is only for things she doesn't already know. She does have a pre-programed basic knowledge kit in her central computing system that prevents her from being a blundering neanderthal.
Weaknesses:
3 Laws of Robotics: These laws are titled
"1 A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2 A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3 A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law." These laws prevent her from hurting "human" the only lupole is if they cannot be considered human, what defines as human is simple. On a biological level, but if they are humans who have been overcome by the darkness. She will not recognize them as humans.
Personality: Tough and hardened, Kira has a softer side. But this takes time to develop, as she grows to know humans. She'll in the end develop a heart somewhere in that circuit filled metallic body.
Theme: Megaman X theme from Marvel VS. Capcom 3

--------
Name: Norman Wesker
Natural Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Glowing orange
Homeworld: Raccoon City (overrun by heartless)
Type of character: Main antagonist
Biography: Norman was created in a lab, through special genetic cloning. Along with a group of six other children, they retained around the same basis DNA. So you could call them bothers and sisters, this project was designed to recreate the "Wesker Project" bringing the best mercs to the table, trained from birth. However things went sideways when Norman was locked away for exhibiting "unorthodox behavior." Due to this, Norman developed a distaste for humans. And his fellow brethren, watching as the other children laughed at him almost every day behind those bars. The only one who ever helped him out was the more sweet of the seven, Emily. But like everything else, that was put to a stop. Emily was executed and Norman's last hope of being a good person was killed along with her. Norman now seeks revenge on the worlds that took his sister from him, and vowed to reign supreme over them like some sort of twisted god. Murdering his many brothers and sisters, proving that he was the superior Wesker child... Norman is a force to be trifled with, never take your eyes off him. For your first glance at him, might be your last.
Photo/Description: Norman Wesker
Family: All dead
Weapon: Silenced pistol, hand to hand combat and tactical knife.
Skills:
Super human strength: Norman being a BOW, has a lot of power behind his punch. It's not said how powerful he really is, but when he hits you you'll definitely feel it.
Super human speed: Self explanatory.
Regenerative Healing factor: Norman can heal wounds but it takes some time, it hurts like a ******** when he does to.
Teleportation: Rarely used in a combat situation, Norman usually uses this to intimidate or get someone off guard.
Genius Level intellect: Norman is a genius in both science, tactical espionage and escapology.
Combat Experience: Norman has extensive combat experience, making him a deadly hand to hand and armed fighter.
Magic: (It's a tricky one, but keep them character specific if you can.)
Weaknesses:
Not fire proof: Norman can be burned, while it does hurt. It's not the most efficient way to take him down.
Magic: Norman has no defense against magic, for it doesn't exist on his world.
Monologuing: He loves to monologe, hit him when he is talking. You'll get something out of that.
Personality: Norman is tough and snarky, cold and calculating, he loves to watch the enemy squirm underneath his booted heel. And plays mind games with his opponents sometimes, he's not above murder and has a sixth sense for lies. A genius and an expert combatant, there is a reason why I chose Norman to be one of the three main antagonists.

-----
Name: Rex Nexion
Eye color: Glowing red
Homeworld: Unknown
Biography: Rex is neither dead nor alive, brought back from the brink of death by a super weapon toxin known as "The X-Virus". Rex doesn't remember much of anything about his past as a result, all he knows is he has absolute power. And he feels as though he should rule over all mortals, while Rex isn't a god. He thinks he is, and loves to smite his enemies who think otherwise. The X-Virus has given him natural immortality, meaning he cannot be killed by the natural world: diseases, old age. None of it works, Rex has no heart to lose so he commands the heartless alongside his bitter rival Norman Wesker. The alliance between them is lukewarm at best, but they have a common goal.
Photo/Description: Rex Nexion
Weapon: Hand to hand, keyblade of hearts
Skills:
Super human strength
Super human speed
Regeneration
Fire blood: While Rex can shoot fire out of his fingertips, if his blood is exposed he can fling flaming blood at you.
Nerve ending damage: This makes Rex unable to feel pain, however this doesn't mean he is invincible. It's unknown how much damage he can sustain, but his body gives out after a while.
Combat Experience
Tactical genius
Weaknesses:
Unfeeling: Literally and figuratively, Rex can only feel anger and distaste. If you were to hit him, his only tell would be his body moving fro the impact or his line of sight. Strike him where he cannot see you and light enough to now make him flinch.
Light: Rex's lack of heart, makes him vulnerable to light. (heart light not sunlight or electricity light that'd be silly.)
Ego: Rex has an ego, but he does have what it takes to back it up.
Personality: Cold and unfeeling, Rex is the kind of man that would do whatever it takes to achieve his goal. He doesn't give a damn about you or anyone else but himself, he seeks power for him alone and sees everyone else as beneath him.
Theme: Three Days Grace "The Animal I Have Become"

-----
Name: Rosell Death
Natural Hair color: Brown
Eye color: red
Homeworld: The world of eternal suffering
Biography: Rosell is the daughter of death, aka The Grim Reaper. So she has seen enough of it that it doesn't faze her, when her time came to overtake the role she sought to take her new gift to reap souls and use it for personal gain. Now she sides with the heartless, in return she gets some souls to keep herself eternally young and alive. Rosell is known for killing people who weren't destined to die, but not directly in person. By setting up a chain of events that cause the inevitable death. She definitely doesn't wield the power responsibly.
Photo/Description: Rosell Death
Weapon: Sythe
Skills:
Scaring: Don't stare into her eyes for too long, or you might see your darkest fears. Or slowly go insane... Either isn't good.
Speed: Rosell's limber body allows her to move quickly and efficiently, and disappear without a trace.
Killing: It's her job...
Weaknesses:
Strength: It's not her strong suit, so try to overpower her. Still avoid eye contact.
Anger: Rosell's rage can get the better of her, you fight in whats called "seeing red" when you are focused on an enemy with such anger. To the point where you could probably land a plane behind her and she probably wouldn't even notice.
Personality: Manipulative and cocky, Rosell knows her way around the battlefield. And doesn't back down from a fight, however she doesn't admit she has limits. Which makes it hard for her to run away when she isn't doing the damage.

--------
Name: The New Joker
Natural Hair color: Unknown
Eye color: One green the other blue
Homeworld: Gotham City (2037)
Type of character: Lower ranking antagonist
Biography: This isn't the original Joker, that Batman usually fights. This story takes place years along the road, where pretty much the entire cast has kicked the bucket. This man took over the mantel when something horrible happened to him. Not much is known about this Joker's past, much like the older one sometimes he remembers it one way, and sometimes another way.
Photo/Description: It's not great, but it's something.
Weapon: Umbrella that he can smack people with, it also gives him the ability to fly like Mary Poppins or something. And a wide array of dangerous and silly items.
Skills:
Fighting: Unlike the previous Joker, this one can fight extremely well. And knows his way around the human body too, watch out for him at close range.
Planning: Though he might be insane, The Joker is no stranger to making elaborate traps that almost always work.
Weaknesses:
Insanity: He's insane, and that definitely doesn't work in his favor.
Bats: As a result of getting punched in the face by Batman I don't know how many times, he jumps every time he sees or hears a bat.
Personality: Insane and psychopathic, homicidal and somewhat egotistical. The Joker loves to play with his targets and lets them in on a "Joke" that you probably aren't going to find funny. But I can assure you that he will.
Theme: Creepy Clown Music

---------
Name: Paul Ash
Natural Hair color: Brunette (Brown)
Homeworld: Earth
Type of character: Other Keyblade wielder
Biography: Paul grew up in England... I'm not sure exactly where because It's not really important, with his generally immediate family. Mom, Dad, Grandfather, Grandmother... All under the same roof, there isn't much to say about that really. Paul's life hasn't been the most extravagant in the world, He's made a few trips to the U.S.A. But when you are traveling you don't have much of a chance to learn much about the people there, Paul isn't one of the four of hearts. But he has a keyblade, that magically appeared when his world was under attack. Needless to say it ended horribly and he ended up in Traverse Town.
Photo/Description: Paul
Occupation: Does skateboarding count? Because thats what most of my characters do.
Weapon: Oathkeeper
Skills:
Pain Tolerance: Paul is known for being able to take a hit, but he's only human. So while his endurance is great, it's also within human limits.
Lung Capacity: Paul doesn't get tired easily, so he can continue a battle for an extended amount of time.
Easy to get along with: Paul has a charming personality and is very truthful, he's easy to get along with and enjoys the company of others.
Fight or flight: Paul knows when to run and when to stand and fight, his judgement is nice.
Skateboarding: Paul has pretty good foot work, so he can stay on his feet easily and keep his balance. Like a cat he almost always lands on his feet.
Magic: Paul tried magic before, it ended with him screaming while on fire running down the alleyway. No scars fortunately.
Weaknesses:
Never kill: Paul has problems with killing others, even if he has to do it in order to defend himself. He'll be a bit petrified.
Cute Girls: Paul is a hopeless romantic, he tries to play it up for the ladies sometimes and he ends up turning into the fool who fell down the stairs.
Panic: Paul can panic and probably will if he has the reason to, he's very self judgemental.
Personality: Paul is funny and joyful, he's not really serious unless he absolutely has to be. Paul enjoys making people laugh, but has a long fuse. The quick way to piss him off is to laugh at his accent, he's hopeless when talking to a girl he likes. Stumbling all over his words and is somewhat known for making things awkward in a hustle if he's left to speak to someone without any input from them.
Theme: Monty are I "In this Legacy"

-------
Name: Venom (Genesis)
Eye color: Green
Homeworld: Genesis Dimension
Type of character: Lower Ranking Antagonist
Biography: Venom is the combination between an alien Organism and a human, this organism is know as a symbiote. This symbiote feeds of living organisms by attaching themselves to the skin of animal, like a human or something close. This Venom comes from a different dimension of Spider-Man only the main hero is Scarlet-Spider, where The Scarlet-Spider is Kevin (different version of Kevin.) The human behind the symbiotes name is Luke Masters, a former bully that had everything taken away from him accidentally by Scarlet-Spider. Crashing Luke's car by being sent into it. The crash killed his girlfriend on impact and left Luke incapacitated for weeks, Luke spent all that time thinking and plotting. In the end he arrived at the conclusion, he would kill Scarlet-Spider. Or Kevin as he would learn later, the symbiote found him shortly after. As Venom seeks his revenge he also seeks to grow stronger, so he can exact his revenge.
Photo/Description: Venom
Weapon: Symbiote: it can create weblines, restore cut off body parts, protect him from most physical damage and make him invisible to any spider-people's spider sense.
Skills: Fighting, Basic planning, strength
Weaknesses: Fire, Sonics, speed
Personality: Venom is very sadistic and evil by nature, though in some adaptations Venom is neutral. Which means he'll fight for either side. This one on the other hand hasn't found that happy medium yet, so he's primarily an evil b*****d. And will take extreme measures to achieve his goals.
Theme: "Monster" By Skillet

-----
Name: Sunny Sollona
Homeworld: Twilight town
Type of character: Other Characters With Different Weapons
Biography: Sunny is a girl with many interests and talents, she enjoys most of the simple things in life and enjoys a fast paced environment. She always had a ton of friends that have come and gone over the years, most of the things she's done she really hasn't worked for. But she's far from spoiled, her family is just about average when it comes to money income. One of her interests is archery, so she has some fancy bow skills. And can fire two arrows within 10 seconds, depending on weather she is under stress or not. Sunny often is well spoken and cheery, outside of the struggling with her grades every now and again Sunny hasn't had much trouble. Like Bridget she also has hand to hand combat training, though should the two encounter Bridget would still win.
Photo/Description: Sunny
Family:
:: Travis Sollona: Father
:: Trish Sollona: Mother
:: Brett Sollona: Younger Brother
Weapon: Bow and arrow, somewhat magical she doesn't run out.
Skills:
:Speed and navigation: Sunny has a mind that can think and react on the spot, allowing her to see terrain that is in her way and overcome it while moving at a fast pace.
:Waiting: Sunny can also wait for hours, days about as long as she has to with the proper resources of course.
: Parkour: Sunny can do parkour.
Aim: She's a crack shot and rarely misses.
:Tolerance: Sunny is tolerant and sweet, she can provide a shoulder to cry on or someone to lean on.
Magic: Unlimited arrows, trinities will allow her to lightning charge her arrows.
Weaknesses:
:Attachment: Sunny can't bare losing people close to her just anyone.
:Cute things: Sunny really can't contain her excitement when it comes to somethings adorable.
:Insults: Sunny doesn't have a very high self esteem she can take insults but will suffer in silence.
:Experience: While Sunny is very accurate and battle ready, she hasn't had as much experience as most seasoned combatants.
Personality: Sunny is a very typical straight A teenage girl, somewhat of a popular one. But she's not snobby, Sunny usually has a lot of friends and enjoys the simple things, she's usually bright and happy which is why she is named "Sunny". Sunny is sometimes forgetful, so she carries around a notepad and jots down details she may or may not forget. Sometimes she'll jot down names and draw little faces so she'll remember which names belong to which people. She enjoys reading so she has a few books in her messenger bag.
Theme: Paramore "Crush Crush Crush"

--------
Name: Batman (Real name: Kurt Skies)
Eye color: Brown (wears contacts to make them white)
Type of character: Other characters with different weapons
Biography: Kurt's father died in war trying to pay for his home and overall family, this drove his mother insane to the point where she tried to kill him. Blaming him for all of the problems, while Kurt got away with minimal scarring he was sent into foster care until he was eligible to be adopted. While his mother was locked away in Arkham Asylum, Kurt grew up in a middle class fashion. His adoptive parents never had much money, but they had spirit. Unfortunately Kurt's spirit was long broken before that. His life changed for the better when he turned seventeen and had to do a school project with his friend Kate, the two were reporting on the old house of Bruce Wayne a man who died in the past recent years of old age. Upon getting inside, the Jokerz appeared to have the goal of stealing all of Bruce's money to make their gang stronger. While Kurt and Kate looked for a way out without getting caught they stumbled across the batcave. The only way out was for Kurt to go out there and confront him, his experience fighting on the mean streets of Gotham put him in the advantage. As he put on the Batsuit and became the caped crusader. From then on Kurt trained his body, mind and soul to the same degree Bruce once did. Using the training exercises Bruce left behind calling it "project generations." Where someone takes the mantel of the great Batman and bring justice back to Gotham. And Kurt did just that, with a keen mind and physical prowess he was the perfect candidate to become Batman.
Photo/Description: Batsuit Kurt Skies
Equipment: Batarangs, Explosive Gel, Batclaw, Line Launcher, Smoke Pellets, Sonic/Shock Batarang, Remote Electrical charge, disrupter (can disable guns and mines, only two uses per world the effects last for 2 posts), freeze blast/mine, cape (ables him to glide), detective mode (allows him to evaluate the surroundings), his fists, mind power, and his armor.
Skills: Indomitable Will, Intimidation, Interrogation, Reverse Interrogation, Peak Human Conditioning (this includes: body, mind, agility and speed.), Acrobatics, Martial Arts (knows well over 30 different kinds), Stealth, Marksmanship, Genius Level Intellect.
Weaknesses: Mental stability has been called into question, loss of people he cares of, unwillingness to kill (he will not kill others no matter what this can cause issues), distancing from others/lone wolf type.
Personality: Kurt is tough, strong and rigid. He doesn't try to convey any other emotion other than normality and anger, he tries his best to maintain his scary and bruiting deminer. But below the rough surface is a man who cares about everyone no matter how evil or dastardly, when he makes a friend he sticks by them until the end. A great asset to any team.
Theme: Escape the fate "Ungrateful"

=====
Name: GHOST (Scott Morin)
Homeworld: Raccoon City
Type of character: Other Characters with different weapons
Biography: Not much is known about Scott's past, he doesn't enjoy talking about it either. All that's known is that he used to work for the USS, but jumped sides when command decided to leave him for dead. His mission was to capture Sherry Birkin for Umbrella, but GHOST had other plans and decided to abandon the mission entirely. But this was only after his entire team was murdered by zombies or other BOW's. He was soon teleported to the King's castle, where King Mickey told him the group could use someone like him. GHOST accepted when he was told he could even help gut Umbrella from the inside out. And thus he set out on a journey to find the four of hearts.
Photo/Description: GHOST Wears a similar attire to Vector only the primary color is purple instead of blue.
Family:
Mother: Dead
Father: Dead
Little sister: Unknown
Occupation: Former Umbrella Security Service operative: Class Recon.
Weapon: Tactical SMG with scope and laser sight, Desert Eagle Magnum (Side arm), 12 inch hunting knife, hand to hand combat, tactical camouflage (can make him temporarily invisible for up to two posts per world.)
Skills:
-Marksmanship: GHOST can handle any and all guns, he's trained how to disarm people and take apart guns on the fly as well.
-QQC: GHOST can fight extremely well in hand to hand combat, being able to take on multiple opponents at once.
-Escapology: GHOST is quick to think of solutions to being confined, if you trap him. He won't be trapped for long.
-Pain resistance: Over the years GHOST has been nicknamed "Pain Killer" for his seemingly inability to get severely hurt in battle. This can also be contributed to the bulletproof armor he's wearing.
Weaknesses:
-Rage: GHOST is still a person, treat him wrong and you're on his s**t list.
-Behind you!: It's not a guaranteed hit, but from behind is more likely you'll get the hit you need.
Personality: Tough, cunning, sarcastic and charming. GHOST often gets along well with anyone he's joined up with, he treats his comrades like family and would go to the outer reaches of hell to help them. He'll never back down from a fight and will always have your back, however he is also quick to anger. And sometimes lets his emotions cloud his better judgement, morality plays a huge factor in his choices. GHOST has also shown an addition to painkillers, mainly he uses them to take the edge off his pain. If he experiences withdrawal you'll probably only notice his hands shaking when he tries to fire, he's otherwise experienced with self control.
Theme: "Painkiller" Three Days Grace

Deoxyribonucleic ASSid's OCs

Username: Deoxyribonucleic ASSid
Name: Devin Peace
Natural Hair color: Brown (Dyed Green)
Homeworld: Twilight Town
Type of character: Other, different weapon
Biography:
Born the youngest in a successful family, the pressure was on him from the start. Devin felt more than obligated to do the best he could do, and luckily for him, his family was close. They spurred him on; they always had his back. He had his life planned out from an early age, making changes to an outline laid out for him by his parents. Maybe it was due to this constant, unchanging line that his life seemed to crawl upon, but he grew increasingly bored. Slowly, Devin grew distant from his family, spending most of his time out of the house, around the town.
Devin spends his free time looking for anything to break the monotony: adventure, of some sort.
Photo/Description: Devin
Family:
-Pastel Peace (Father)
-Ira Peace (Mother)
-Leeroy Peace (Elder brother)
-Penelope Peace (Elder Sister)
Weapon: None. He uses his fists.
Skills:
-Critical Thinking: Devin is able to process information quickly and efficiently, simply put.
-Pain Tolerance: Devin can withstand a good deal of pain before giving out.
-Coordination: Devin can move his individual body parts highly efficiently, allowing him to execute impressive combos.
Magic:
-Pulse: Devin can concentrate energy into individual parts of his body, strengthening his blows or protecting him from damage. High concentrations of Pulse appear outside of him as blue flames.
Weaknesses:
-Fatigue: Due to his fighting style involving all of his extremities, as well as his Pulse technique, he tires himself out quicker than others.
-Self Entitlement: Due to the way he was raised, Devin puts himself above others more than he's willing to admit.
-Grudges: Devin finds it hard to let go of the past, causing hostilities, even between he and his allies. His argumentative nature does not help this.
Personality: Devin is sociable, however, he is also very argumentative; quick to confront someone he disagrees with. Devin always has the backs of those that have his. Despite this, he also finds it hard to deal with people when they're down. Due to this, he grows annoyed when having to deal with sadness before his sympathy and empathy can show. The opposite of this is also true, as he much prefers being alone to being with people when he is feeling down, not that it's easy to get him down.
Theme: Nikopol

-----------
Name: Lilliane Augustine
Natural Hair color: Brunette
Eye color: Pink
Homeworld: Twilight Town
Type of character: Heart of Wind
Biography:
Lilliane was born into a wealthy family, who lived in a large house on the outskirts of town. She spent much of her time in her family's library, studying. It was there that she developed a fascination with magic, and the occult--demons and the like. This led to her developing an interest in anything fantasy: books, movies, games. Though it wasn't before long that she began to conceal her interest in these things. Her parents told her that such interests were unbefitting of a girl of her social status and elegance. Appearances were a big deal for them, and Lilliance didn't want to stir anything up. She kept her fixation a secret; a guilty pleasure.

Of course, were she told that one day she would go on her own fantastic adventure, she would not be able to contain herself.
Photo/Description: Lilliane
Family:
-Gerald Augustine (Father)
-Stephanie Augustine (Mother)
-Rosanne Augustine (Elder Sister)
-Anne Augustine (Younger Sister)
-Jacob Augustine (Younger Brother)
Weapon: Follow The Wind
Skills:
-Support: Lilliane is talented at using her magic for both defensive and indirectly offensive techniques. She is also very helpful to those around her off of the battlefield.
-Magically Adept: Quick to learn how to use new magics and adapt them for her use, she is also capable of optimizing their power output. Basically, her magic is strong.
Agility: The wind's speed is her own.
Magic:
-Aero (And all of it's subsequent powerups)
-Gravity
-Utility Gel: A skill that summons a liquid, which can be molded into any number of traps or defensive items (commonly used to form defensive barriers, as well as things like caltrops)
Weaknesses:
-Physical Fortitude: Lilliane does not possess much power or defensive capacity, thus she must use less close-up methods of battle.
-Navigation: She sometimes still gets lost in her own house, enough said.
-Carelessness: Sometimes the excitement goes to her head, causing her to act without thoroughly thinking things through first.
Personality: Growing up with such a penchant for fantasy and magic, Lilliane still geeks out every now and again since she gained the ability to wield a keyblade, and utilize spells. Otherwise she is very amicable, quick to warm up to those around her. Though she may seem like a bit of an airhead at times, Lilliane certainly is not dumb.She does everything with a certain grace, always keeping her composure. Except for when she's squealing over magic of course.
Theme:Turisas - Take The Day

-----------
Name: Kale Bladewind
Natural Hair color: Pale blue
Eye color: Black
Homeworld: Hallow Bastion
Type of character: Antagonist (separate from the main villain group)
Biography:
Kale grew up with aspirations of becoming a powerful mage. He grew up in terrible conditions, with many other people, many of whom were much older than him, and much more violent. Of course, being young and weak, he was often a target for many of the others. He grew fed up, and resentful. He decided to teach himself magic as a sort of escape from his hellish surroundings. Of course, without money, he resorted to stealing tomes and other magical texts from around town. His miserable life was taking a turn for the better, and he was able to conjure small amounts of magic after a while of practice.

A few of the particularly aggressive, older boys noticed Kale's interest and decided to do something about it. In the middle of the night, while Kale was asleep, a group stole his books, tearing them apart, and placing them in a pile. They awoke the boy and forced him to watch as they burned his source of solace. This awoke a feeling of pure hatred in the boy. Over the next several weeks he planned his revenge. One late night, after making sure everyone had fallen asleep, Kale was up. He had his whole plan set. He was going to fight fire with fire--literally. He was going to burn the building down. He set everything up to look as though it had been an accident; as if a faulty appliance sparked, setting the place alight. After lighting the flame, he left. He didn't care who died or lived, he was done with it.

After years of living on his own, he found that his life was still without improvement. Instead, that seed of hatred planted in him had sprouted, and was only perpetually growing. This disdain for all those around him caused the darkness to consume him. Left nothing more than a shell in the end: a nobody. His only remaining goal is to gain knowledge and power. In order to do so, there was one thing he sought: Kingdom Hearts.
Photo/Description: Kale
Family: None
Weapon: A pair of claws
Skills:
-Magic: Obvious, as he has devoted his life to magic.
-Planning: Is capable at taking many variables into account, allowing many situations to fall into his favour.
-Environmental combat: Uses his surroundings to his advantage in fights
Magic:
-Crystallization: The mystic art of creating crystals. These crystals are powerful, and highly resistant to magic, however they are very fragile going up against any physical contact.
-Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga (weaker versions as well).
-Control over nobodies: As a strong willed nobody, he has dominion over weaker nobodies.
Weaknesses:
-Straight forward combat: Kale uses many indirect methods of combat in order to compensate for his inability to deal with close combat.
-Hotheaded: Though he initially appears calm, he is quick to anger, causing him to lose his rationale.
-Solo: Never works with a peer, leaving him with little more to fallback on than easily dispatched nobodies should he get into a sticky situation.
Personality:
Kale is arrogant, manipulative, and treacherous. He believes in himself and himself only, however, he is not above manipulating others to achieve his goals. He is also very opportunistic, taking any chances he gets to gain the upper hand. Due to his upbringing, Kale is also very distrustful, unwilling to cooperate with anyone else's wishes or ideas.
Theme: Gallows - The Vulture (Acts I & II)

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
::Further Accepted profiles::
User Image

I ran out of letter space on the last post, so any profiles accepted after this shall be where all other profiles are placed.

Razmirez's Characters

Username: Razmirez
Name: Hoxton
Homeworld: Payday 2 (Ol Hoxton)
Type of character: Low-Ranking Antagonist
Biography: Hoxton has fought with his brothers, bullies, rival football (soccer) supporters, and opponents in unlicensed boxing matches. He has never been able to hold a job for long, as he believes jobs should come few and far between and pay greatly. Hoxton swindled many people as his debt grew which made many angry with him. He would intimidate people to keep loan sharks away and would often work for them to pay off his debt. He was eventually caught with his gang in Hoxton, London, which gave him his nickname. His first felony robbery was a Liquor Store at age 19. After being arrested by the police after his fingerprints were found over panic rooms and the first world bank. In prison he broke a traitors ribs 10 times. Hoxton was later busted out of prison by an unknown ally.
Photo/Description: Hoxton
Family: Unknown (He doesn't talk about it)
Weapon: Eagle Heavy Rifle (Scar), Krinkov, Mosconi 12G, KSP, Deagle, Trautman Knife, OVE9000 Saw, Heavy armour, Lots of ammo and attachments and various other gadgets
Skills: Robbing banks, Fighting, Shooting, Can take a lot of punishment, Lockpicking/Hotwiring, Singing, Half decent at planning
Magic: if you count bullets its 24 mags
Weaknesses: Stamina, Sneaking, He loses his temper, Can be a bit reckless, cant resist insulting enemies ... even his team mates, not good with technology, cant figure out how to use most of his gear, not as good without his crew
Personality: Cocky, Cruel, Kind rarely, A bit of a d**k, hates traitors, greedy
Theme: Payday 2 - I've been a bad boy
--------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sgt. James Heller
Natural Hair color: black
Eye color: brown
Homeworld: Prototype 2
Type of character: Character With Other Weapon
Biography: James Heller a US marine Sargent was sent to war in the Middle East only to return to an infected city and his dead wife and daughter. Heller on his hunt for Mercer went to the red zone to have his squad brutally murdered by Mercer. Heller instantly went for revenge trying to fight Mercer with a knife before he got infected by a stab to the stomach. Now Heller has the same powers as Mercer and after a long time of searching he was about to get revenge until something very strange happened
Photo/Description: Heller
Family: He doesn't like talking about it
Weapon: Glock 17 and his powers
Skills: Firing a gun with great accuracy, Shapeshifting, sneaking, Regenerative body, very strong, very fast
Magic: Many Shapeshifting abilities, absorption, armor skin, enhanced strength and speed
Weaknesses: Can get angry easily, Not fast at regeneration, Not that good at shapeshifting into a different body shape yet.
Personality: Bad tempered, cocky, Violent, Kind at times, Cruel at times
Theme: Johnny Cash - Hurt

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Alex Mercer
Homeworld: (Prototype 2) New York City/ The red zone
Type of character: Low Ranking Antagonist
Biography: Not much is known about about the history of Mercer except he was infected by some virus ... The virus got passed around and was titled the mercer virus ... Recently he infected an army sgt he saw potential in. The sgt attempted to kill mercer ... Before he appeared on some island ... Soon to be a new host to his virus.
Photo/Description: =alex mercer&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=109]Mercer
Family: Doesnt talk about it
Weapon: a stolen P228
Skills: Shapeshifing, violence, mayhem, Sneaking
Magic: Many Shapeshifting abilities, absorption, armor skin, enhanced strength and speed
Weaknesses: Gets out of controll, Slow at shooting a pistol, Regeneration is as fast as it used to be
Personality: Violent, cruel, evil, cocky, Sadistic
Theme: Prototype 2 Sountrack - Final Boss Alex Mercer

-------------------------------
Name: Freddy Krueger
Eye color: Grey
Homeworld: Nightmare on elm street (Mortal Kombat version)
Type of character: Low-Ranking Antagonist
Biography: A malevolent spirit of the Dream Realm, Freddy Krueger preys on the souls of the living as they sleep. When Shao Kahn began to steal Earthrealm's souls - souls Freddy considered his own - Freddy battled the emperor in the Dream Realm. But Shao Kahn's will was too strong. He pulled Freddy into the real world, where he was mortal, and defeated him. A badly injured yet determined Freddy fitted both his hands with demonically enhanced razor gloves. Once he has killed Shao Kahn he will find a way back to the Dream Realm, where he will torment Earthrealm's souls for eternity.
Photo/Description: Freddy Krueger
Family: Unknown
Weapon: 2 Bladed Gloves
Skills: Killing, Slicing, Manipulating emotions, Being quiet, Murder
Magic: Teleportation, Dream manipulation, Very Slow regeneration, Able to summon a furnace,
Weaknesses: Can be a bit of a show off, Cocky, Desire to crack 1 liners, Body and skin are very weak
Personality: Cocky, Violent, Crazy, Murderous
Theme: Nightmare On Elm Street Theme

Foowd's Characters
Username: Foowd
Name: Edward Elric
Eye color: Gold
Homeworld: Amestris (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Type of Character: Character W/other weapon.
Biography: in his younger years, Edward and his younger brother Alphonse lived a relatively happy life in the country of Amestris, however, everything changed when his father suddenly vanished. The three remaining Elrics did their best to continue their lives as happily as they could, their mother being very pleased by the two boy's alchemy. However, tragedy would strike again when their mother contracted a fatal illness and died. Grief stricken, Edward would do something he would regret for the rest of his life, he convinced his younger brother to help him resurrect their mother through alchemy. However, this violated one of alchemy's most sacred laws, the law of equivalent exchange. As nothing could be equal to that of a human soul. As penance for their misdeed, Edward lost his leg and Alphonse his entire body. In desperation Edward sacrificed his arm to bind his brother's soul to a suit of armor. Now crippled and guilt ridden, Edward set out with his brother in search of Alphonse' s only hope for a new body, the philosopher's stone.
Photo/Description: Edward
Family:
Alphonse Elric-Younger Brother (currently bounded to a suit of armor, it happens)
Trisha Elric-Mother (Dead)
Van Hohenheim-Father (???)
Weapon: Martial Arts, Alchemy (can craft a lance, arm blade, and more)
Skills:
Genius- Edward is quite intelligent for his age, even considered a prodigy by some.
Fighting Skill- Due to his extensive training with Izumi, Ed can hold his own in hand to hand combat against even the most skilled combatants.
Circless Transmutation- a rare skill among alchemists, Edward doesn't need a transmutation circle to use alchemy. Simply clapping his hands together can trigger transmutations.
Magic: Uhh...does alchemy count as magic?
Weaknesses:
Short Fuse-It's not hard to set Edward off, just the slightest thing can set him into a howling rage.

I am NOT short!!-Edward is...well...vertically challenged, just don't say it to him! He's been known to go ballistic on anyone who dares even imply that he's short.

You can't tell me what to do!- Edward is a stubborn little dink. When he makes up his mind about something it's almost impossible to change it. This can make him difficult to work with sometimes.

Personality: At first glance, Edward can be seen as selfish, immature, and a touch egotistical, but to those who are closer to him, Edward can be a very selfless and noble person, he does his best to put people on the right path, and if possible, to keep them from making the same mistake he made. Even if he comes off as cold when he does so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Dwayne Reed
Eye color: Blue
Homeworld: Destiny Islands
Type of character: Keyblade (Earth)
Biography: Dwayne is a simple teen with a simple life, well as simple as you can having a pro wrestler for a dad. Dwayne was always one to dream of bigger things then the life he currently lives. Something grander.
Photo/Description: Dwayne
Family:
John "Stung" Reed-Father
Unknown Mother-Dead
Lisa Reed-Younger Sister
Weapon: Sleeping Lion
Skills:
Iron Will- Dwayne has inherited his father's "Never say die" attitude, as long as he thinks there's still a chance he'll keep fighting.
Mechanical Skills- While he's no expert, Dwayne knows enough about machines for basic repair.
Selflessness-Dwayne is more than willing to stand up for someone who's helpless. Even when he really shouldn't.
Magic:
Gravity-Drastically increases the gravitational pull in the area surrounding the target
Cura-Instantly cures most injuries.
Earthquake- Causes an earthquake by sinking his keyblade into the ground. (uses allot of energy however, so it's not something he can use often)
Weaknesses:
Screw You Too!: Unfortunately, also like his father, Dwayne doesn't take other people's crap very well. And will snap at someone if he feels they're doing wrong. Dwayne being a rebellious teenager has a hard time taking orders as well.

Don't be a Hero!: As stated before Dwayne is noble to a fault. He leaps before he looks if someone he cares about is in danger and that get's him into trouble sometimes.

Tactics are for squares!!-Dwayne is the kind of guy who makes it up as he goes along, making it easy for a smart opponent to...well...outsmart him.
Personality: Dwayne is a deadpan snarker and isn't shy about letting people know what he thinks of them or their situation. He's a bit protective of his family, having started fights with people who bullied his sister at school.
Theme:Recipe For Disaster-A Change of Pace

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Spider-Man (Next)
Homeworld: Boston (Spider-Man Next)
Type of character: Character W/Other weapon
Biography:
Dylan Foutler was a bright student in his high school, while not exactly making him popular, it certainly won over the admiration of his teachers. However, one fateful day on a school field trip to Oscorp, Dylan was bitten by an experimental Spider giving him super spider powers.

However, his father, a well respected reporter, had uncovered Oscorps darker side, illegal genetic research, to silence him, Oscorp sent a hit man, Dylan had encountered this hit man at a convenience store who Dylan let go after the store was robbed as petty revenge when the cashier had swindled him. When he found his father dead he learned the hard way with great power, comes great responsibility and with the aid of his tech savvy girlfriend Amber took on the mantle of The Next Spider-Man!
Photo/Description: Spidey Next
Family:
John Foutler: Father (deceased)
Anna Foutler: Mother
Weapon: His super spider powers and the verious gadgets his girlfriend Amber makes for him.
Skills:
Intelligence: Dylan is a smart kid. he has been labled a "science geek" numerous times because of this.
Hero: Spidey knows full well what the costume he wears stands for. He's more than willing to stand up for what's right no matter the cost.
That little jerk!- Just like the Spider-Man before him, he too is a master on in fight banter. making his opponents frustrated with his constant mocking.
Magic: Silly profile thing, Spider-Man doesn't use magic!
Weaknesses:
For the lulz: Spider-Man just can't help himself when it comes to humiliating his foes. This can sometimes lead to him being wide open for another attack.

Watch that temper!- Dylan is known to go off on anyone that conflicts with his ethics. If someone is doing something he thinks is wrong he will not only disagree, but will actively try to stop them. This can make him very difficult to work with especially when it comes to doing morally questionable things for the greater good.

Inexperience- He hasn't been wearing the webs for very long, as such he's still learning and still making mistakes.
Personality: Dylan is on the surface a normal teenage boy, he's noble to a fault and won't hesitate to jump in to save a life. He's sarcastic at times and a bit of a goofball.
Theme:Right Back At it Again-A Day To Remember

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kim Kaphwan
Eye color: Gray
Homeworld: Korea (Fatal Fury)
Type of character: Other Weapon
Biography: A master of Tae Kwon Do and a "man of Justice" as he likes to call himself, Kim Kaphwan fancies himself a hero of sorts, sometimes taking in criminals to "reform them" through his Tae Kwon do classes. While he may be a bit on the goofy side his fighting prowess is no laughing matter,
Photo/Description: Kim
Family:
Myeng Swuk (wife),
Kim Dong Hwan (son),
Kim Jae Hoon (son)

Weapon: His Tae Kwon Do and "Legs of Justice"
Skills:

Sense Evil- For reasons unknown, Kim has a sixth sense for "evil". He can sense an evil person from a mile off but it's not perfect, since it can't decern from "evil" and "just a jerk"

Tae Kwon Do Mastery- Kim's skill and technique in Tae Kwon Do is unrivaled, able to throw kick after kick with near flawless accuracy and grace (yes, he can even to the splits).

Strong Sense of Justice- Kim is a good guy through in through, if you're not "evil" getting along with him is fairly easy, he holds his friends close and genuinely wants to do good.
Magic: Uhhh...does his "evil-sense" count?
Weaknesses:
Bless Your Heart- While he means well, Kim tries a bit too hard in his "quest for justice" border lining on an unhealthy obsession with taking out evil doers. It can sometimes make him insufferable especially when he finds your actions questionable. He's also a bit of a lightweight, he can't hold his alcohol very well.

Arrogance- Kim may be a nice guy, but he has a bit too much faith in his fighting skills, a self proclaimed "crown jewel of Tae Kwon Do" it's clear to see he has a bit of an ego on him.

I will be perfect!!- Kim strives for perfection in everything he does, and expects nothing less from those around him. As you can imagine this can cause some friction when in a group.

Personality: Kim is a perfectionist in just about every aspect of his life, from his fighting to his family life, Kim expects nothing short of perfection from himself. He's known for his honesty and bravery earning the respect of many of his fellow fighters.

Theme:Attack Me! - Fatal Fury Wild Ambition

Lewisamac's characters

Username: lewisamac
Name: Wesley Lambert
Homeworld: resident evil
Type of character: low ranking antagonist
Biography: Wesley Lambert lost his family early on in his life and was adopted by a mercenary family his adoptive father was the leader of the mercenary company. After Wesley was adopted and trained by his adoptive father and taught by him how to fight and how to shoot most of the time Wesley was using old guns from the 20th century. Wesley's father went missing one day after going out on a mission so Wesley decided to try and track him down he needed a lot of money so he decided to do work for a corporation get some money. Wesley did not know what he got himself into lots of people got hurt or worse but Wesley did not really care as long as he was getting payed the amount of money he was getting. Wesley later found no traces of his father and decided to move on and try and make his own place for him to rule. Getting another job where he would get to put his skills to the test taking care of some troublesome kids. Wesley met up with a partner to work with and has been doing "Intel gathering" with him covertly at a club.
Photo/Description: wesley lambert
Family: john lambert ( foster father)
Weapon: sniper rifle , machine gun , grenades, grappling hook
Skills: has extensive combat training, skilled at coming up with plans
Weaknesses: no magic , has a leg injury from a previous battle
Personality: Wesley Lambert is quiet most of the time and is quite calm and collected.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Username: lewisamac
Name: DJ Miko
Eye color: yellow (always wears glow in the dark biohazard contact lens)
Homeworld:forest of the lost
Type of character: lower ranking antagonist
Biography: Not much is known about Miko's past he was once apparently able to read people minds at one point as well as having a 3rd eye and was shunned for it after which he went into solitude and ended up sealing said 3rd eye to avoid the hate and dislike. The plan backfire and he gained the ability to read and manipulate peoples subconscious which gave people more of a reason to dislike him. Miko grew tired of it and decided that if he could gain power and control over worlds and "protecting them" people would have no choice but to like him.
Photo/Description: http://img4.joyreactor.com/pics/post/art-anime-boy-909234.jpeg
Family: does not want to talk about it.
Weapon: musical instrument, illusions, knifes
Skills: trickery: Miko can use his illusions to trick people easily
subconscious control: Miko can partially manipulate the subconscious of people making them do what he wants as long as said person is weak minded , weakened mentally by his illusions , or the command he puts in their subconscious is something they might want to do or does not hold many consequences.
stealth: Miko is great at stealth using his illusions he could get right up next to somebody without them even knowing it was him and weaken their defenses before controlling their subconscious to get information about every little thing that they know.
Magic: Illusion: Miko can create multiple illusions of people and other things allowing him to make anything or anybody look differently in the eyes of other people
Weaknesses: strength: Miko can't hit strongly and can't take to much punishment making it easy to take him down if you can get the hits in fast.
Personality: Miko is really unpredictable in the way he acts one second he could be looking happy talking away making you a nice cup of tea the next he could have you tied up with a knife to your neck.

Reapernut's characters
Username: Reapernut
Name: Deamon "Scarecrow" -ERROR. DATA MISSING-
Natural Hair color: Grey
Eye color: Blood Red
Homeworld: Resident Evil
Type of character: Antagonist
Biography: Scarecrow is an ex-U.S.S operative turned owner of Umbrella Corp. due to its supposed "burial" by the confession of the remaining members of Raccoon cities S.T.A.R.S team, Claire Redfield, and Leon Kennedy. After its disappearance, Scarecrow took control, seizing the funds that Umbrella had hidden across multiple accounts in case of a corporate emergency. Using the funds, he set up his main research facility far in the northern regions of Canada. This caused him to become a rival to Norman Wesker, but due to the circumstances he's decided to ally with Norman, to secure his laboratories safety, as well as gain access to a few heartless to experiment with.
Photo/Description: Scarecrow is 6''1, with gray hair and blood red eyes(Thanks to T, and Las Plagas), with a scarred face, starting at the top left of his right eye and ending just to the bottom right, luckily he can still see out of his right eye. He wears shades and a facemask to cover the bottom of his mouth. His upper apparel is a black hoodie with an umbrella symbol across his back and a holster for his knife right by his shoulder, underneath is a black long sleeved shirt. On the lower part of his body he wears dark grey cargo pants with two holsters, and combat boots. His hands are covered by fingerless combat gloves.
Family: FILE NOT FOUND...ERROR. CORRUPT DATA.
Occupation: "New" Umbrella Corporation leader. Head of viral development.
Weapon: Twin silenced pistols with umbrella logos on the sides, combat knife, and himself.
Skills: Hand to Hand combat
Super Human Speed
Super Human Strength
B.O.W Regenerative abilities - Scarecrows healing factor. Moderate speed. Though when bones are broken, takes twice as long.
Combat Veteran: Being a fully trained U.S.S operative, his training allows him to take on a more tactical stance, as well as giving him a moderate amount of proficiency with most guns.
Pistol Proficiency: Scarecrow preferred weapon is Pistols, his use over the years have made him quite good with them.
Weaknesses:
Care for his Projects - Scarecrow dislikes it immensely when his projects are hurt, as he considers them his children causing him to attack without thinking.
Loss of Humanity: Through his experimentation Scarecrow has lost the knowledge of what it is to be human.
Painful regeneration: Due to the T-Virus and the Plagas fighting inside his body, Scarecrow's regeneration can be extremely painful depending on the size of the wound. This can cause him to become incapacitated.
Personality: A cold heart with a tactical mind makes Scarecrow a vicious man, with a very low amount of remorse for most life in general. His only real concern with human life is experimentation.
Theme: The Horror - Savant

Tahatan's Character(s)

Username: Tahatan
Name: Kyle Richter
Natural Hair color: Reddish Brown
Homeworld: Earth
Type of character: Four of Hearts: Fire
Biography: Raised by his own grandfather and born to unknown parents, Kyle's life was an odd one. Having to balance playing with his friends ontop of supporting his own grandfather at a young age, he had to grow up fast, but his grandfather encouraged his playfulness. As he grew, he tried to find ways to get more money for his remaining family and got the idea seeing some people in costume for a small shop. He loved the idea to the point that he did all he could to save up money to make the outfits he saw in television programs and entertained on the streets, even going to conventions and other events to get more money. All in the name to support himself and his only remaining family.
Photo/Description: Kyle
Family: David Richter (Grandfather)
Weapon: Guardian Soul
Skills:
Fighting: To get into the character he's playing, he learns the stances and fighting technique of the character, learning and adding to his own.
Agile: Due to his training, he is abit more flexible then normal and can be pretty fast on his feet.
Daredevil: When things start to get tough, he'll pull out the stops and dive into danger head on, making moves that seem almost impossible to even the odds.
Magic:
Flamestrike: Can imbue the blade with a fiery aura to add additional burning damage to any target he hits.
Fireball: Single target shot from the tip of his blade or hand.
Flame Crest: With one hard swing, he can sent a small wave of fire out at a surrounding group.
Kick Strike!: Mimicking a character he cosplayed as before, he charges at the target before leaping into the air, building up fire as he does till delivering a strong kick to maximum damage.
Weaknesses:
Stubborn: At times, he can be abit bullheaded. Not wanting to leave a situation or not wanting to leave one behind, even if there is danger going back.
Rage: When pushed past the point of what he can take, he'll give in to his anger and start to hit harder and more wildly till the intended target is down for the count or till he passes out from exhaustion.
Personality: A happy and caring person that would do anything he can to make the person happy, even at his own expense. He can be very protective about the people he makes friends with and the ones he cares about. If anything, he hates seeing innocent people harmed in anyway and will push himself to the point exhaustion for them.
Theme: Double Action Strike Form

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
::Further Further Accepted profiles::

MORE II Biohazardous II profiles
I ran out of space in the profiles above in order to keep a solid narrative going I need to have a lot of characters :/
Name: Bane (Ruth Alexanders)
Eye color: blue (glowing blue from new venom)
Type of character: Lower Ranking Antagonists
Biography: Standing at seven feet tall and weighing in at three-hundred and twelve pounds! The man the myth the legend BANE! Bane was his wrestling name, oblivious to the fact that it once was the name of a notorious super criminal back in the golden age of heroes. However this Bane's career was nearing it's end due to an injury that never healed properly. Ruth not willing to give up the life of wrestling he always dreamed of took a new breed of steroid, a smaller dose of what was once called "Venom". It amplified his strength and pain tolerance, but it also came with a few side effects. Extreme rage and it was highly addictive, because of this when Bane started to have withdrawals he kinda got a little angry. And ended killing his agent, realizing what he'd done Ruth tried t hide the body by dumping it in the river. However the corpse was soon discovered by Batman and Robin along with the police, while Bane went on a search for more venom Batman analyzed the choking wound left on the agents windpipe. A large hand indicating the man had huge hands and significantly stronger handgrip than the average person, Batman's first lead was Bane. He did find him, but it was far after Bane managed to get hold of some venom. Regardless of this Bane was defeated by Batman and locked up in the slammer, insuring that Ruth would never wrestle again, in the process his wife and children left him. Bane swore vengeance on Batman, for ruining his life... And when Norman came to him with the proposal he needed to seek that revenge. He happily took it.
Photo/Description: Ruth/Bane
Family:
Gwen Alexanders: Ex-wife
Josh Alexanders: Son
Gabe Alexanders: Son
Weapon: Fists, Wrestling maneuvers, the environment, his mind, chaingun (sometimes)
Skills:
Brute force: Bane is extremely strong, able to overpower even the most strongest of foes. With the addition of the Venom he achieves superhuman strength far exceeding any normal human.
Enhanced Reflexes: Bane can react to things quicker than most humans can.
Enhanced Speed: While he's no flash, Bane can run pretty fast.
Superhuman durability and stamina: Bane can take a lot of punishment he can also keep going for hours in a fight and not get tired.
Accelerated healing: While it's not perfect, Bane's natural healing is sped up requiring him about a minute to heal from a small cut. To an hour to replenish a large gash.
Knowledge: Bane is big and bulky, but he also isn't stupid. He knows how to strategize.
Weaknesses:
Venom Cut off: Since this Bane doesn't have a storage tank for Venom, he requires syringes with a dose of it to be injected regularly... About every six hours give or take. Cutting him off from it ******** with him royally.
Muscle: While Bane is a big man, who is capable of breaking you like a toothpick. He is still human, and his big frame sometimes cannot allow him to reach you depending on where you are.
Physical damage: Bane isn't invincible, hammer him long enough and he'll fall down. Just make sure you have a plan to keep him down because when he comes back he comes back full force.
Personality: Bane is serious and buiting like Batman, he gets down to business and doesn't enjoy being jerked around. He's cold and calculating, powerful and down right scary in presence. Bane relies on intimidation to get people to work with him, most of the time. Currently this isn't the case.
Theme: Avenge Sevenfold "Nightmare"

-----
Name: Elina Nigma (The New Riddler)
Type of character: Lower Ranking Antagonist
Biography: Elina was born on the first of march on a cold rainy day, the biological daughter to the Riddler Elina was raised as if she had a birth right to be the best. The best in the line of intellect, Edward conditioned Elina to live up to his expectations. The only person she ever looked up to was her father, Elina attended all sorts of colleges and obtained many degrees in language, mathematics, psychology, literature and took surgical school but she never finished. When Edward passed away Elina took over the role as The Riddler dawning a domino mask and a green suit, along with the classic question mark cane. When Kurt took over the reins as Batman, Elina saw an opportunity to actually have a challenge. However when Batman outsmarted her and locked her away, time after time it drove Elina crazy with rage. She always suffered from Narcissistic personality disorder and would do whatever she needed to achieve her goals.
Photo/Description: The Riddler
Family:
Edward Nigma (father: deceased)
Unknown Mother
Weapon: Various gadgets and traps, question mark cane.
Skills:
Genius Level Intellect
Tactical Analysis
Computer Hacking
Weaknesses:
Can't handle being wrong or being outsmarted
Physical assault: She's not much of a fighter, she's better at making traps and conjuring riddles
Losing
Personality: Arrogant cocky and Narcissistic, cruel, heartless and sadistic Riddler thinks she is the best at what she does, and isn't afraid to let you know about it. She has an obsessive compulsive behavior to leave behind clues to the crime such as riddles and green question marks spray painted on the walls. She enjoys toying with people and rarely cheats to ensure her victory.
Theme: The Mind of the Bat

--------
Name: Scarlet-Spider (Kevin James Naton)
Homeworld: Seattle Washington (Scarlet-Spider: Genesis)
Type of character: Other character with different weapon
Biography: Kevin Naton used to be a typical young man that lived with his mother and little sister, his father being a deadbeat and skipping out on them. Kevin took his mother's last name as a result along with his sister, growing up on the streets of Seattle Washington Kevin had many hobbies such as: Skateboarding, Hockey, Astronomy and guitar. Everything changed when Kevin was attending a science fair and accidentally wandered into the wrong area, a radiation testing room. While the Radiation didn't kill him, the spider inside of the room bit him. In a sort of primal rage as the radiation fried it, Kevin managed to get out after a few minutes and Oscorp (the corporation) checked him out to make sure that he wasn't radioactive or anything, Kevin passed the test and was able to return home. Soon after he noticed a few differences, the radioactive bite gave him many new powers. While he wasn't aware of all of them at the beginning, He could: Stick to walls, lift extremely heavy objects with little no problem (his limit is 10 tons.), Move faster than an average human, be in action for far longer than any normal person without breaking a sweat, Take more damage and pain, Jump greater distances and do acrobatics with no effort at all, achieve perfect equilibrium and well... If you want the whole list of powers check below. Anyway, Kevins new powers were something he tried to hide at first. But things have a way of changing don't they? One day Kevin was taking his little sister out in his car so they could buy their mom something nice for mother's day, things went sour when Kevin told her to stay put while he looked for something in the nearby market. When Kevin went to buy something the cashier lied to him about the price, and wouldn't accept that was on the tag telling him that Kevin not having that kind of money was "Not his problem.". When Kevin turned around to leave the store some thug robbed the joint and Kevin let the man walk right by him, as a matter of fact he stepped aside so he could leave. When the cashier asked why he didn't try to stop him Kevin said to the man that is "Wasn't my problem." And left, his petty revenge came at a cost. His sister was killed for his car, leaving Kevin to deal with guilt and grief at the same time. To atone from his mistakes Kevin dawned a scarlet and black costume to make sure the same thing would never happen to anyone else, calling himself "Scarlet-Spider". Kevin singlehandedly took on gangs and street thugs along with the inevitable super villains.
Photo/Description: Scarlet-Spider Kevin Naton
Weapon: Fists, Webbing, The environment
Skills:
Wall-Crawling: Kevin can and will stick to any surface and crawl along side it.
Superhuman Strength: Kevin can carry up to ten tons.
Superhuman Speed: While Kevin isn't even close to someone like The Flash, he can run faster than any normal human. But prefers to use his webbing to travel.
Superhuman Stamina: Kevin can go for hours in physical encounters, he does have his limits though.
Superhuman Durability: Kevin can absorb punishment far exceeding normal humans, and some superhumans.
Superhuman Agility: Kevin can easily top any olympic record in jumping or acrobatics, performing an extensive amount of acrobatics and rolls, springs and dodges.
Superhuman Equilibrium: Kevin possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He seems able to adjust his position by instinct, which enables him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.
Superhuman Reflexes: Kevin's reflexes are 40 times faster than any regular human, and can even dodge automatic fire (if far enough away) without even using his spider-sense.
Regenerative Healing Factor: While it's nothing close to Wolverine or Deadpool's, Kevin can heal most serious wounds within the span of 48 hours.
Foreign Chemical Resistance: Due to his accelerated metabolism, foreign chemicals and diseases don't affect him. Or rather, as quickly as you'd hope. He's likely to recover from most illnesses quicker than most humans and has an extremely high tolerance to gases and toxins.
Spider-Sense: Kevin has a sixth sense for danger, he uses this to have omnipresent detection of his surroundings without looking. This also warns him of impending danger, giving him time to react to attacks faster. He also uses the spider sense to its fullest in combat, being able to take on numerous opponents at once. This sense can be tricked if he believes he's not in danger, and only Venom is invisible to this sense. Due to the symbiotes time with him.
Webbing: While this isn't a power, Kevin has two wrist mounted web shooters that can tie up foes and allow him to swing through the city and pretty much anywhere. The webbing is weak against water and biodegrades within 8 hours, it also has a rotating carousel to replace empty ones. He also carries extras in his utility belt.
Unbreakable Will: Kevin never gives up, even when everything looks hopeless.
Genius level intellect: While Kevin isn't the smartest hero out there, he is exceptionally smart despite what he might say.
Weaknesses:
Heroic: Kevin is heroic to a fault, willing to give his life for a stranger he doesn't even know. He'll go to hell and back to save someone, actually... He did.
Ethyl Chloride: While he isn't immediately injured by it, prolonged exposure will weaken him.
Bad luck: Kevin's not superstitious, but he has horrible luck with his personal life and sometimes in his hero life. He'll often joke about it "I really shouldn't have punched that mirror a few years back."
Innocens: Kevin refuses to hurt innocent people despite what happens, he also has pledged to never kill anyone. No matter how evil or murderous they are, this means he wastes more time trying to knock foes out.
Personality: Kevin is usually cheery and nice, he has been known to take a serious tone should the situation require it. But for the most part he pokes fun at enemies and jokes around, Kevin is good company to have around. He'll listen to other people's problems and provide some advice should they ask for it, he has a heart of gold and cares for his fellow man despite their flaws. Kevin's extremely low self esteem keeps him relatable and humanized, Kevin cares despite what he says. And he'll go to great lengths to protect others.
Theme: Pierce the veil "King for a day."

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
::World Protagonists and Antagonists::
User Image

:::: Hallow Bastion

Allies
Leon S Kennedy, Lee Everett

:::: The Wild West (Red Dead Redemption)

Allies
John Marston
World Antagonist
Bill Williamson
Minor Class enemies
Bandits, Heartless

:::: Land of the precursors (Jak And Daxter)

Allies
Jak, Daxter, Keira, Samos
World Antagonist(s)
Gull and Mia, Giant rock monster
Minor Class enemies
Lurkers, Heartless

:::: America 1775 (Assassin's creed 3)

Allies
Connor Kenway
World Antagonist(s)
John Pitcairn
Minor Class enemies
Redcoats, Heartless

:::: Raccoon University (Resident evil outbreak file one)

Allies
David King, Yoko Suzuki, Kevin Ryman
World Antagonist(s)
Greg, Thanatos
Minor Class enemies
Zombie, Wasp, Hunter γ, Neptune, Heartless

:::: The Land Of Dragons (Legend of Spyro 1)

Allies
Spyro/Sparks
World Antagonist(s)
Cinder
Minor Class enemies
Ape creatures? Heartless

:::: Arkham City (Batman Arkham City)

Allies
Batman
World Antagonist(s)
Professor Hugo Strange, The Joker, Ra's Al Ghul, Clay Face
Minor Class enemies
Thugs, Heartless

:::: Outworld (Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks)

Allies
Liu Kang, Kung Lao
World Antagonist(s)
Shao Kahn
Minor Class enemies
Outworld inhabitants, Heartless

:::: Solana Galaxy: Planet Hoven, Gemlik Base, Planet Oltanis, Planet Quartu, Planet Kalebo III, Planet Quartu (Second Visit), Drek's Fleet and Planet Veldin (Final Showdown) (Ratchet and Clank)

Allies
Ratchet and Clank
World Antagonist(s)
Chairman Drek, Captain Qwark
Minor Class enemies
Numerous types of aliens, Robots and Heartless.

:::: Asgard, Moon Base, Stark Tower, Dr Doom's Castle (Marvel Ultimate Alliance)

Allies
Spider-Man, Thor, Deadpool, Ironman
World Antagonist(s)
Dr Doom, Loki, Galactus, Fire bird?, Dr Doom
Minor Class enemies
Numerous inhabitants of the reams, Heartless, Evil versions of heroes.

:::: Shadow Moses Island (Metal Gear Solid 1.)

Allies
Solid Snake, Meryl (Short time)
World Antagonist(s)
Psycho Mantis, Sniper Wolf, Revolver Ocelot, Raven, Liquid Snake
Minor Class enemies
Gnome soldiers, Heartless

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
::World Prologues::
User Image

THE WILD WEST
User Image
"Listen here Mr Marston... Some gang came in and started occupying this place. This is where we part ways." John's guide said before turning his horse around and heading off into the sunset, John sighed and got down off his horse. And started walking towards fort Mercer, eventually he stood a good five solid feet away from the front door and yelled. "Bill! Bill Williamson!... I've come for you!" The sound of John's raspy voice echoed around, until Bill's voice return from the top of the fort wall. "Go away John, before you get yourself shot." The gang leader said talking down to his former friend, John shook his head. "Why don't you come down here Bill, and we'll settle this like men." The cowboy said fixing his holster for his gun. "You always did think I was an idiot!... Full of yourself as always, Dutch always said you were an arrogant little b*****d!" John remained where he was, "Bill, I implore you to think about this for a second." Bill scoffed at the word "implore", "Pft, y-you? IMPLORE me? You implore me? Haha! You always one for fancy words John, hows about this? I IMPLORES you to turn around and walk away." John sighed again, and said one last thing. "Well..." Without a second wasted John reached down to his belt and pulled out his revolver, however he couldn't get a shot off for the gang members were already on the case. John was hit on the left side of his ribcage, pain shooting through him like a sharp needle as he collapsed to the ground. Unconscious, but this was far from the end of this outlaw...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE LAND OF THE PRECURSORS
User Image
"I Have spent my life searching for the answers that my father, and my father's father have failed to find. Who were the precursors? Why did they create the vast monoliths that litter our planet? How did they harness eco, the life energy of the world? What was their purpose? An why did they vanish? I have asked the plants, but they do not remember. The plants have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. EVEN the rocks do not recall, Every bone in my body tells me that the answers rest on the shoulders of a young boy. Oblivious to his destiny, uninterested in the search for truth! And rejecting of my guidance! And why would he want t listen to old Samos the sage anyway!? I'm only the master of green eco! One of the wisest men on the planet! So it seems the answer begins not with careful research, or sensible thinking. NAY! As with many of fate's mysteries, if begins with but a small act. Of disobedience." "Hey Jak! Old green stuff told us not the come here!" Daxter said following his mute friend onto the shores of Misty Island, slowly coming to a stop to overhear a conversation. Or a calling of minions to hear a plan from their masters, "Continue your search for artifacts and eco. The locals possess precursor items... You know what to do." A man said addressing a bunch of large ape-like animals. "Deal harshly with anyone who strays from the village, we will attack it in due time." The woman beside him said, clenching her fist in the air. Jak and Daxter glanced at one another for a second before hopping down and continuing to look around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMERICA 1775
User Image
Connor loomed above his target, William Johnson. A templar looking to take native land, "So be it... I offered you and olive branch... And you knocked it from my hand. Perhaps you'll respond better to the sword." Johnson said narrowing his eyes as a redcoat aimed at one of the men he was speaking to. "Are you threatening us?" One of them asked, Johnson nodded once. "Yes." He said plainly, it was that time that Connor would strike. Jumping down from the roof and jamming his hidden blade into Johnson's torso, as he laid on the ground they spoke for a minute or two. "Oh no... What have you done?" Johnson asked Connor as he stood beside him, as Johnson laid on the floor bleeding out. "Insured an end to you schemes. You sought to claim these lands for the templars..." "Aye... That we might protect them... Do you think that good King George lies awake at night, hoping no harm comes to his native subjects? Or that the people of the city care one whit about them? Oh sure the colonists are happy to trade, when they need food or shelter. Or a bit of extra padding for their armies. But when the walls of the city constrict, and when the crops need soiling, when there's... When there's no more enemy to fight... We'll see how kind the people are then." Connor narrowed his brow and got on one knee in front of Johnson, "The colonists have no problem with the iroquois..." "Not yet... But they will, tis the way of the world. In time... They'll turn, I... I could have stopped it. I could have saved you all." "You speak of salvation, but you were killing them." "Aye, because they would not listen... And so it seems, neither will you..." With that last word, Johnson was dead. Connor rose from his kneeling position back to his feet and said one last sentence, "May the faceless one, grant you the peace you claimed to seek..." Connor said, before all of the soldiers finally caught wind of what was going on. Connor ran off in the general direction of a cliff, and dived off down into the water below.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACCOON CITY
"Can this get any worse!?" David said ducking behind cover as the licker tried lashing at him with it's tongue, keeping his handgun at the ready. Kevin stayed against a wall around the corner, "If I think of something worse I'll let you know!" He said glancing over once, Yoko kept herself hidden with an iron pipe at the ready, "Looks like we're gonna have to finish this damn thing off, before this burning building collapses on us!" David said before jumping out from his cover and firing three more shots one missed, the other nicked her tongue and the final one went right through the brain. Killing the licker instantly, David sighed with relief. Kevin and Yoko joined him as he rushed out of the burning inn. Out to the street to speak to a firefighter, "That was close. It's not just the hotel, now the whole city is burning... You three were lucky." He said shaking his head, "You helped." David said plainly, "Yeah, we couldn't have done it without your help." Yoko added, "We've been trying to help anyone we can, but there are a lot less people than Zombies... It's worse than a warzone. The army's been called in, you three'd better get out of the city while you can. I have a bad feeling about this..."

"Oh joy... So we escaped the fire, but that doesn't change anything. I'm still in the city, riddled with dead bodies. Forced to listen to their moans, when is this stupid game going to end?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAND OF THE DRAGONS
User Image
"In the year of the dragon, in a world beyond the realms. I like all the others awaited the birth of a dragon of whom the prophecies foretold... But the dark master heard the prophecies as well, I should have hidden the eggs long before... But I... I thought we were ready, I thought they were safe... Oh how I was wrong."

"Save them! The dark armies have come!" A yellow and purple dragon said to Ignitus, as he somewhat panicked to figure out where to go. He thought quickly scooping the last purple egg into his palm and flying out of the base, landing gracefully on the riverside. Ignitus had no choice, he had to relinquish the egg for it's own safety. Placing it and a broken off mushroom head, he sent it down the river. Hoping that someone would find it and know what to do with it. "May the ancestors look after you... May they look after us all..." Ignitus said flying off once more, to check on his friends. But what he saw was enough to strike a look of horror and regret upon his face...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARKHAM CITY
User Image
Batman's hazy vision slowly returned, he noticed Harley walking closer to him about to undo his mask when Joker's voice called for her back. "Get... Back here Harley." He demanded, "But I wanna know who he is sweetie." She said walking back over to the right side wall, "No one's who you think they are my dear, why spoil the fun?" He said coughing three times afterwords, "It was all a lie... There was nothing wrong with you." Batman said as Joker came closer, "Nice of you to say, but you of all people should know... There's plenty wrong with me! Take my blood for example! I wish someone would... This stuff is killing me!" "Why should I care?" Batman questioned, "Because, now there is a tiny little bit of me in you too Bats!" Joker said, as Batman looked over to the left of him to see a blood bag with a tube hanging down the side. Indicating a blood transfusion was done. Batman struggled, "Oh c'mon! Don't tell me it's not what you always wanted!... Look! We're running out of time, I need your help! I had a cure, it was so close; then it was taken from me!" Batman narrowed his eyes again and spoke, "So we both die then? I'm fine with that..." "Are you? Imagine, sucking down that last breath knowing that the rest of Gotham is doing the same!?" "What are you talking about?" "Oh didn't I say?" Joker said sitting on Batman's lap, "I spent weeks shipping samples of blood to emergency rooms all over the city!" He said standing up and walking away, "So that's protocol ten? Poison Gotham... I expected more." "Protocol ten!... Never heard of it..." Joker then leaned close to Batman and said, "Hold tight!" Before kicking the wheelchair he was tied to out a window and down to the ground outside.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EARTHREALM/NETHERREALM
User Image
"A battle raged at the end of the first tournament, the forces of earthrealm were facing their greatest challenge... MORTAL KOMBAT!"

As the battle continued onward, the men and women raged placing well balanced attacks to one another. Subzero freezing Scorpion and then kicking him backwards, only to be attacked by Kano but within a split second Sonya was there to take on Kano. Kano grunted getting kicked in the face, before returning four well placed punches. Before tossing Sonya aside, but Johnny Cage was there to help Sonya. "Yo Kano!" The movie star said to grasp his attention, before kicking him in the jaw in a backflip. Leaving him open for another kick from Sonya, while Johnny put his sunglasses back on and crossed his arms. "Oh yeah..." He said pleased with himself. But his cockyness got the better of him and left him wide open to an attack from Reptile, wrapping his tongue around Johnny's throat. And pulling him towards himself, before things to too gory... Liu Kang came out of nowhere with a spinning kick, knocking Reptile on the floor. "WAAA!" He exclaimed moving back to his feet, and eyeballing Shang Shung with narrowed brows. Shang Shung larned forward in his throne and snarled, "Liu Kang..." He said with disdain. Sicking his guards on him, as expected. Liu Kang dispatched them without a sweat, as the second one landed against Shung's legs. He swatted the unconscious body away like a fly and leaped into the air to confront his enemy, his face was instantly welcomed by Liu Kang's foot. Sending him crashing back down to the floor, the two traded blows for a quick minute until it seemed Shung had Liu Kang down for the count. Until someone disguised as his personal guard came and super kicked him offscreen (lots of kicking in this opening), just then Baraka and another Takartan came bellowing their way. Only for the mysterious man to throw a bladed hat into the air and lop off the unnamed ones head and miss the other. When the hat returned Kung Lao was right there to catch it and place it back on his head, Baraka came close to stabbing Lao but he teleported in the knick of time. Behind him now, Lao presented a nice three hit combo knocking Baraka for a loop. But as expected someone else was ready to fight him, Scorpion charging with fire in his eyes. Backflip kicking Lao ten feet back and into a wall, and landing in front of his mortal enemy Subzero. Who yet again kicked the s**t out of him knocking him away, as another nameless guard foolishly charged him. Subzero would rip his spine out with his skull attached, the guard's time to regret his actions had long since passed. Scorpion wasn't done yet, he charged Subzero again as he was quickly met with the frozen skill and spine shattering over his head like a piece of styrofoam. The camera pans back to Liu and Thung fighting once more, as the two seemed evenly matched. Until Thung transformed into Scorpion and tossed a spear into Kang's chest pulling him forward for a mighty uppercut. But missing his next attack which was fire breath, Thung transformed back to his prior form and charged again. It all went downhill for Thung after that, Liu Kang literally slapped him into many different people until he decided to kick him through a pillar. It was at that moment when Goro the four armed monster trampled his way into the room, beating the everloving crap out of anyone that stood in his way. This gave Shang Shung enough time to open up a portal for him and his minions to escape, and escape they did. As the temple started to crumble Raiden appeared to state the obvious, "Shang Shung is destroying the island! Get out, we must return to the wue shi academy!" Everyone darted for the exit, but Liu Kang and Kung Lao weren't so lucky. The floor collapsed underneath them sending them down to Goro's lair...
SOLANA GALAXY
User ImageUser Image
As Ratchet continued to work on his ship; leaving the robot he found crash landed over on a nearby rock he couldn't help but wonder where or even what it was. He would soon find out though, the robot's big green eyes opened up and he moved over to behind Ratchet. "Interesting." The robot simply said, startled. Ratchet screamed and leaped backward landing harshly on his back. "You are quite handy with your wrench." He continued, as Ratchet picked himself up off the floor. "You bet, I built that ship with it." The wombax said dusting himself off, "Hm..." The robot said looking back at Ratchet and his ship, "Currently I am searching for someone who could be of assistance in saving the solar system. Do you know where I might find that fellow?" The robot said gesturing to a poster of a known hero of the galaxy, Captain Qwark. "Well he's on the radio every week, other than that... No. Hey what's with all this 'save the solar system' stuff anyway?" Ratchet replied, the robots response was to pull out an infobot and show Ratchet.

On the screen was a small red alien man in a suit, it was a pre recorded message. "Hello citizens of, Novalis. My race; the blarg have a small problem. Our planet has become so polluted, overpopulated and poisonous. That we are no longer able to dwell here, but I; Chairman Drek have a solution! We are constructing a choice new world consisting of best planetary components available. So, what does this mean to you? You might ask, using highly sophisticated technology. That you couldn't possibly understand, we will be taking a large portion of your planet and adding it to our new one. Unfortunately this change in mass will cause your planet to spin out of control and drift into the sun and explode into a flaming ball of gas. But of course, sacrifices must be made. Thank you for your cooperation, And if you don't like it you can take your whining, sniveling, snot nose population! Form a line behind me and kiss my a--... We're still on? WELL TURN IT OFF YOU IDIOT!"

Cutting back to Ratchet and the robot, "The people on those planets are hosed. Well, good luck getting captain qwark to help ya." He said, the robot blinked once and said. "Actually, you could help me. If you can take me to the quardenace in this infobot, I might be able to gather more information there." Ratchet rubbed the back of his head own, "Even if I wanted to, I can't. I'm missing a crucial component of the ship." He said, the robot blinked once again and scanned the ship. "A robotic ignition system. "How did you know that?" "I happen to be equipped with the latest of Robotic ignition systems. My programing allows me to start any ship I choose." "So I take you to this... Where-ever-it-is, and you agree to get my ship started for me?" "That is the deal I am proposing." Ratchet watched as a few ships landed a few yards away, he didn't give it another thought. "Deal."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASGARD
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
At the front gates of Asgard all seemed well, however things seemed quiet... A little too quiet, "Ho! Brave warriors of Asgard!" Loki said from off in the distance, sanding on the side of a hill. "I've come to pay my respects! To Odin!" The good of mischief said sarcastically while bowing forward. "Loki..." One of the guards said with disdain as he spat on the ground. Just like that though, Loki was behind them saying. "And of course! I brought presents!" He said chuckling, "Behold! My tribute to the all-father!" Loki said with a sly smirk as a wave of large boulders came flying at the walls of the gate. The two guards readied themselves, as Loki continued to shoot out more exposition, the super soldiers continued to throw boulders. "The day of reckoning HAS ARRIVED! Long I have been denied my rightful place! But now I have the power to take it!" During Loki's last sentence the super soldiers managed to lift an even bigger bolder and toss it at the gates. The sound of rock colliding with wood could be heard for miles, as the gates fell down one of the guards pushed another out of the way. Getting crushed in the process. Loki started to laugh uncontrollably as his army charged forward, the last soldier standing by the gate grew a smirk and let the head of his warhammer hit the ground. "FOR AASSSSGAAAARRRRDDDDD!!!" The man yelled charging at the enemy, taking down at least four of them in his path until the flying bodies stopped. Presuming him dead. "Odin's throne will be mine!" Loki said intently, before laughing like a madman again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHADOW MOSES ISLAND
User Image
MGS Mission Breifing
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
::: tab Bridget tab ::::: tab Shuno tab :::
User ImageUser ImageLocation::: Destiny Islands
Health Status::: 100%
Weapon::: Nothing
Magic Status::: 100%

"If today was your last day, would you do anything different?"

♫You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral
To make you feel alive♫

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bridget sat in front of the grave where her two parents lay to rest, cross legged she smiled to herself. As if speaking with them, "I wish you guys were here to see how everythings changing... Even me, Oji-san says I'm looking more and more like you everyday Mom..." She said, before moving her head to look down at the green pastures below, her gray eyes watching every detail of the foliage. She smiled again and stood up, "I have to get back now, I'll be back tomorrow to talk again." Bridget said nodding once and turning around, before walking away again. "I'll make you guys proud, one day..." She said walking out to the front side of the island. The beach, where the waves crashed against the light sand. She sighed once and placed her hands in her pockets, watching the clear blue sky. When suddenly someone washed up on shore, it was Hunter; he wiped out again while surfing. "Whoa, that was gnarly!" The surfer dude said sitting up in the sand, "Hunter, what are you doing now?" Bridget asked walking over to him, "I'm tryin' to catch the big wave, bra! It's gonna be awesome." He said with a smirk on his face, "Any luck?" She questioned, "Nope! But I did find a few sea shells, and this funny looking rock." He said handing her a chunk of something, it wasn't a rock. But she couldn't tell what it was, perhaps a part of a boat or something. A ship? She couldn't tell, "Hm..." She said before handing it back to Hunter who stood up picking up his surf board, "Catch ya later bra!" Hunter said going back into the water to try again, Bridget watched for a second before moving on her way.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEANWHILE IN A WORLD FAR FAR AWAY
"Is everything going according to our plans?" Norman said with his hands on the round table, Rex crossed his arms and scoffed. "Have a little faith Norman... This is me we're talking about." Rex said with a smirk, "Don't get too cocky, no doubt the guardians of light have something up their sleeves... We must be prepared for anything." Rosell said flicking her hair out of her eyes, "Heh, it matters not... Anything they'll send in will be dead within the first few minutes of fighting our army..." Rosell shook her head, "If everything goes according to plan, we'll have the seven princesses of heart... And the door to darkness will be all ours..." "So what is our missions now...?" Drake said from behind his helmet, "Continue your search for the four of hearts, when you find them... Dispose of them, we don't need any dilly dallying, and can't afford to give them even a starting chance." Norman said clenching his fist, "Whats the matter Norman...? Afraid you'll lose it all again." "You know as well as I do, that as long as we have a scheme their will always be people ready to play hero and try to defend what is going to die anyway..." "Then we must not fail... The price of failure is too costly for anyone to endure." Rosell added.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEANWHILE IN DISNEY CASTLE
"Fee! I need you for a special mission." King Mickey said walking around the halls, as the tiny fairy flew up to eye level with the mouse. "Yes sir?" She asked ready to receive orders, "I need you to find a group of linked hearts, known as "The Four Of Hearts". Once you find them I need you to help them get from world to world with your magic, the fate of the worlds depends on this. Can I trust you?" He asked, Fee smiled and saluted him. "Sir yes sir! I'll get my things ready and I'll head out at once!... One question though, where should I start looking?" Mickey thought for a second. "Thats just it, I don't know. Start in the worlds closer to the realm of light, and work your way up from there... Their names are: Bridget, Shyua, Liliane and Dwayne." Fee raised a brow, "So, you know their names... But not their locations?" She questioned, "They were given the gift as infants... They could be anywhere by now." He said, Fee shrugged. "Alright, I'll on my way." She said before flying off, "Good luck!" Mickey said waving goodbye to the fairy, Fee waved back... But she wasn't looking where she was going, and ended up crashing into a wall. With a small thunk she flew back for a second. Rubbed her head and continued on her merry way.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

♫Just open your eyes, just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful
Will you swear on your life
That no one will cry at my funeral?♫
User Image

THE ROLEPLAY IS NOW OPEN YOU MAY POST AWAY

Hilarious Werewolf

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImageUser Image

Edward Elric and Dwayne Reed

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Edwards POV)

Edward groaned as he walked through the small town he and Alphonse were currently visiting. The sounds of townsfolk conversing was rivaled only by Alphonse's armor clinking and clanking behind him. They had been sent in by Mustang to investigate some bizarre sightings in the area. Something about 'weird black creatures stealing the very souls from people' or something like that. Edward thought it was ridiculous. But here they were. "What do you think it is brother? What these people saw I mean." Alphonse piped in, his small voice still jarring coming from the rather large and bulky suit of armor Ed had bounded his soul to. "Beats me, probably some deranged serial killer or something." Edward said. Edward and Alphonse stopped when they saw it right in front of them, some kind of odd creature, it was jet black from head to toe, except for it's two glowing yellow eyes. It had two twisted antennas poking out of it's head. Before the brothers could react it darted away through the streets as if searching for something. "That must be what Mustang sent us after! GET HIM!!" Edward shouted before making a mad dash for the creature. "H...hey!! Wait for me!!" Alphonse said struggling to keep up.

(Dwayne's POV)

Dwayne sat in silence, watching the waves move back and forth across the shoreline. Dreaming of the usual things, a life beyond his mundane existence. Wondering of what was out there waiting on the other side of that ocean. "One day, I'll see what this world has to offer...I just need to find the means so do it..." the boy said quietly to himself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff