Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

As he smiled some more, Kai said, "Oh, nice! I would love to hear you play the piano and sing sometime. Yup, I was the lead singer and lead guitarist in my band...not to brag or anything..."

Kai blushed when Serena kissed him on his cheek.

As he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand, Kai then replied, "Oh, thank you...and you're welcome. I suppose that's the way my family brought me up."

Kai almost tripped on his feet when Serena pulled him onwards as they continued to walk. Kai looked around and finally noticed that they were in the woods. He must have been really into talking to Serena that he hadn't noticed that they were now in the woods. Kai began to wonder if his master was up yet.

Kai replied, "Oh, I see."

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Ƚɇɫąȵ∂ɍɑ ℱαʊѕ†ʉs

Quite some time had passed when Halo's ears perked up to the sound of footsteps. Lelandra noticed the sound too and stood up quickly to see if she could see the source. Once she was up, she noticed that there were two people walking through the woods. One was a male, while the other a female. It looked like they were heading for the castle, but she was not too sure. Halo stood up and stretched out his legs, then he looked up at Lelandra and let out a small bark. "Alright, Halo, go on." Halo barked once again and took off running towards the two people walking. Once he reached them he crouched down and wagged his tail in front of them letting out playful barks. Lelandra shook her head as she saw Halo acting like a little pup rather than a full grown wolf. She began walking towards the scene just in case Halo scared them.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Kai was about to say something when he noticed that a full grown wolf was coming towards their direction. Kai immediately held out his arm in front of Serena, in order to protect Serena if the wolf attacked them.

Kai said to Serena, "Stand back!"

Kai then prepared himself for an attack from the wolf, but he was then surprised when the wolf started to act like a little pup. Kai blinked at the wolf for a few seconds in confusion before holding his hand out towards the wolf to pet it.

As he petted the wolf, Kai said to the wolf, "You are a strange one, aren't you?

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Ƚɇɫąȵ∂ɍɑ ℱαʊѕ†ʉs

Lelandra watched as Halo interacted with the male, but also noticed the uneasiness at first. As she came closer, she heard the males words, "Yes, Halo is quite strange." She smiled at the two people. "I am sorry if he startled you, but he is harmless as long as you do not attack him or are food." She chuckled some. Looking at the two she was not too sure what to think of the humans. Most humans made her nervous. Halo just kept wagging his tail at the two humans. He wanted to play with them, but knew better than to do anything without her permission.
((Sorry it's short I had work earlier))

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Lillianna Serena McBryant

User Image
·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Serena was hidden behind him, before she placed her hand on his shoulder as she watched the two and smiled. "He is a handsome thing." She said as she lo Is he your's?" She looked around at him as she giggled a bit. "Thankyou." She said as she looked up seeing the woman. "Oh, hello. How are you?" She asked as she placed her hands back at her sides.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Kai answered Serena, "Yeah, he is and no, he isn't mine. I'm just glad that he seems friendly. And you're welcome."

Then, Kai heard another voice, which caused him to look around to see another girl.

As he continued to pet Halo, Kai replied back to the girl, "Ah, I see. Well, I'm glad that I don't come across to Halo as food nor as an enemy."

Kai then held out his hand towards the girl for a handshake.

Kai said, "I'm Kai. And you are? I don't think I recognize you from around here nor have I seen you around here."

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Ƚɇɫąȵ∂ɍɑ ℱαʊѕ†ʉs

Lelandra heard the questions, so she shook Kai's hand and smiled at the girl some. Trying to answer both people she began, "My name is Lelandra and this is Halo, my wolf companion. came here for the ball that is to happen here in order to meet other creatures and humans alike. I am not too sure about who will be here, but I know it will be an interesting experience all the same." She looked at the girl. "I am fine, and who might you be?" Knowing these two might be an advantage, she thought to herself. The only issue that seemed to cross her mind was the fact that he destiny was to correct the wrong spirited, but these two seemed okay. Was the human race learning from their mistakes? Well, either way she was not going to give away her last name, not yet at least.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

As he smiled, Kai responded to Lelandra, "Ah, for the ball, I see. Yes, being here and attending the ball is quite the interesting experience. I can't wait to attend the ball again. I really do hope you both enjoy your stay here. It really is nice to meet both of you."

Kai then stretched out his arms and sat on a big rock that was nearby.

Kai mumbled to himself, "I wonder if master is up yet..."

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Draak gaia_diamond Von gaia_diamond Wagner

Draak arrived at the castle a little after noon time, and entered without any hesitation. Melody had fallen behind, but he knew she would eventually catch up. Besides, he wanted to make sure it was safe for people still. The ball was tonight, that he was sure of, but why was another reason. He had no clue why he was attending other than the fact that he could interact with others. Crow, his pet crow, was perched on his shoulder as he explored the castle some. The beauty of the old castle captured Draak and marveled at the grandeur of the place. Crow just tilted his head from side to side letting out low caws every now and then. The whole idea was still a mystery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Ƚɇɫąȵ∂ɍɑ ℱαʊѕ†ʉs

Looking at the two, she heard the warm invitation of Kai and nodded some, "Thank you, Kai. I do hope that it will be a nice stay for awhile." Noticing a gleam in Halo's eye, which meant only one thing, she motioned for Halo to leave. Halo wagged his tail and took off like a bullet and did not come back for quite some time. Lelandra already knew that the gleam was a look of hunger, and as she thought Halo had not eaten since yesterday.

((OOC: Sorry for all the short posts right now.))

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Melody walked into the castle, her turtle dove in it's cage and currently cooing softly as she looked around the castle. "This place is so big. . ." She said as she looked around for her husband. "Oh! Now where has he run off to, I hate these things. I always feel like some of the men are sizing me up for a meal." She said as she then looked around. "I hope they have a big library that has been well kept. There's nothing like curling up at a warm fire with a book and someone you love." SHe said as she smiled and then placed her arm on her hip.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Draak gaia_diamond Von gaia_diamond Wagner

As Draak walked around some, he heard a noise and silenced Crow. He saw Melody wandering the halls and heard what she said. He smiled some and walked up behind her, "As soon as I can find the library we shall do just that." Crow flew and landed on the turtle dove's cage eyeing the small bird. Crow was not very fond of Draak's gift to Melody mainly because the little bird seemed to get more attention at times. Crow could not help it if he was associated with the darker things in life. Draak put out his arm for Crow to return, and Crow obeyed by flying back to his master's arm. Draak linked his other arm to Melody's and began to search for the library with her.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Melody looked up at him and smiled, rather glad she had found him. "There you two are." She said as she giggled at Crow's actions, holding out a treat for him. "Well that's a good thing indeed, yes let's go see what kind of library this place has." She said as she leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Well, what else is there to really do besides your meetings and the ball...." She said as she smiled and then she looked over at Crow. "Hm, he certainly is energetic today isn't he." She said as she looked back to Draak and then walked with him.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Even though his master was okay for him to be not around the mansion all the time, Kai still worried that his master would get angry at him for not knowing about where he was.

Kai replied back to Lelandra, "You're quite welcome."

As he looked to where Halo had run off to, Kai asked, "Where is Halo running off to?"

Kai then turned towards Serena.

Kai said to Serena, "So, I still have some free time until my master wakes up. What do you want to do before I have to leave?"

User Image

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Kyo Hiarchio

Vampire

Kyo rolled around his bed and opened his eyes. He then immediately closed his eyes from the sunlight that was shining brightly through the window of his bedroom. Kyo groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, in order for his eyes to adjust to the sunlight. He hated that his eyes always adjusted slowly from being in the dark to being in the light, but it couldn’t be helped since he was a vampire, a creature of the night, after all. Then, Kyo rubbed his eyes and yawned. He got out of bed and walked over to his desk. Kyo then reread the invitation to the ball once more. Kyo hoped that he would finally find someone to be paired up with. Even though he has been living on the island ever since he was born, Kyo still couldn’t find a human to be paired with at the ball. Kyo sighed as he ran his hand through his long, luscious hair. He then put on some black jeans and a white long sleeve shirt. Kyo readjusted his dog-tag necklace. He then decided to head over to the castle to see if some more people had come to the island.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Lillianna Serena McBryant

User Image

Serena looked at the two and smiled as she looked around, at the area. "So where's the best place to relax around here?" She asked as she placed her hands on her forehead and then looked up to find something to do or look around for.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces