Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rhapsody_Aria
Quickly jumps out of the path of the falling tree.
"Hey! Watch where you're aiming!"

"oops sorry....oh hey Rhapsody!"
Kanayae sheithed his sword again.
((Heh heh, hate to do this but I have to go))
((GET BACK HERE NICOLE!!!))
"Oh, it's you..."
Blushes a little.
"What's your name again?"
((I gtg))
Rhapsody_Aria
"Oh, it's you..."
Blushes a little.
"What's your name again?"
((I gtg))

((lol, bye))

"it's Kanayae!"
Kanayae laughs alittle and sits next to her.
Youkazi sat in a tree and looked over her brother for a while. She wasn't going to let him get away that easily. She was resting for a bit when she heard someone hacking away at the tree she was in. As the tree fell she heard Kanayae yelling "TIMBER!" She fell underneath the tree and had another face like this "@_@" She shook her head and looked as she saw the girl that was at the village earlier. She clawed at the ground trying to get out from underneath the tree.
"Smiles. Okay Kanayae."
Looks up to the sky and her ears twitch a little. She turns and looks at the fallen tree.
"I think someone's in there."
She quickly stands up and walks over to it. She sees the little girl, Kanayae's sister stuck in the branches.
"Here let me help you."
Bends down and help her out of the tree.
Rhapsody_Aria
"Smiles. Okay Kanayae."
Looks up to the sky and her ears twitch a little. She turns and looks at the fallen tree.
She quickly stands up and walks over to it. She sees the little girl, Kanayae's sister stuck in the branches.
"Here let me help you."

"Thank you" she thanked as the girl picked her up from under the fallen brush. She dusted herself off and walked over to her brother with the girl. "Hello, Kanayae"
((Im here))
Rebecca_Lupin
Rhapsody_Aria
"Smiles. Okay Kanayae."
"Here let me help you."

"Thank you" she thanked as the girl picked her up from under the fallen brush. She dusted herself off and walked over to her brother with the girl. "Hello, Kanayae"

"Glad to help"
Smiles then turns back to Kanayae
Kanayae turned and started to walk away and started heading for the lake to grab a drink of water, not wanting to bother any one.
shippou runs over to Kanayae.
"Kanayae!!!!"
kittykatt328
shippou runs over to Kanayae.
"Kanayae!!!!"

Kanayae turns around and looks at Shippo.
"oh! hey shippo, how've you been these days? I haven't seen you since I was nine!"
"oh I've been good!"
Shippo sits down by the lake.
"And how have you been? wow you look just like InuYasha!"
"geez, that's what mom always says now..."
Kanayae lowers his feet into the water and wets a clothe down so he can wash his sword.
"and I've been great, I'm setting out on my own adventure!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces