Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
            Ⓜⓐⓣⓣⓗⓔⓦⓢ✞Ⓛⓞⓨⓞⓛⓐ

He knew full well that a jewel like what Chiyoko had with her was the same as giving roses to a pig. The foolish youkai couldn't see past her nose, the possibilities that such a powerful fragment of what he assumed was the complete jewel were already giving strong signals, imagine what the full jewel could be capable of, the possibilities were literally endless, yet the arrogant woman laid on her laurels at that castle, believing herself to be some sort of royalty. No matter, those kind of things could be fixed easily. The first thing he did was to change into his human form and make a small cut on his arm, deep enough for a drop of blood to fall onto the ground. It didn't took long for the youkai to smell human blood as they foolishly rushed to him, believing their claws and fangs could do more than just graze him. Seconds later, their insides were splattered all over the place, decorating the place with the all too familiar smell of their blood. "Perfect." Their smell was strong enough that they could mask even the smell of his own blood. That or they realized that he was the hunter, not the hunted.

Knelling on a batch of untouched grass and placing the palm of his hand on it, a seal soon surrounded him from where a beast emerged, it's foreign essence masked with the smell of the youkai the 'human' had slain. "My lord, how may I be of your service?" The figure knelled in front of the human as the latter rose to his feet, the beast being way bigger than the knight, Inutaisho's head only reaching the monster's waist. "Vorse Raider, I wish for you to retrieve a jewel from someone who needs to be taught a lesson. It is a purple-colored jewel that emanates an energy similar to the philosopher's stone, so take your precautions." Taking some of the blood from the mauled youkais, the human began to paint the monster's body with it, drawing lines all over him and his armor, even his sword had a bit of blood sprinkled on it. "Do not let the owner of the jewel discover your real essence, now go." The man had made sure that he was a good distance away from the castle and made Vorse take another route to reach his destination, making sure that nothing could help in backtracking the monster's steps right into him.

The smell of youkai blood would soon tickle Chiyoko's nose as something destroyed the main door. The large creature entering the castle as he rested his strangely-shaped lance on his shoulders. "Groaaaaah!" The roars of beast were useful as it took any concept of intellect from him and made it even harder to connect him to Matthews. The blood also served a crucial function, being sprayed on his armor and body as to make it impossible to perceive the distinctive smell that separated European monsters from Japanese youkai. "Uwaaaahhhh!" Another roar was heard as he began to flail his weapon wildly, taking long steps as he approached the insides of the castle.
                                                              ~

The priest from another land.

Holy J I N X
User Image
User Image
Great Dog Demon of the West xxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                While keeping a watchful eye on the pups, InuTaisho decided to let them mingle amongst themselves. He sniffed the lingering air once more to see if he could pick up Kagura's scent as he suddenly felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. This, followed by an ominous shiver, drew his attention towards the horizon. Come to think of it what was taking Kikyo and the knight so long? Did they even find the castle? Something just didn't feel quite right...

The sound of his name brought his gaze back to the pups as Mizuki approached. For a young one he admired her words of honest wisdom and courage, yet still taking the chance of talking out of place. Her words did not fall on deaf ears as InuTaisho took a moment to silently consider what she said. It was reassuring to hear that neither her nor Kagura blamed him. Though the last bit about needing a guilt complexity to be a dog demon earned the Inu fe pup a (comical, anime fashion) narrow eyed glare. "Careful who you are barking at, young pup. Some may not take kindly to your caring words." It was then Kagura's scent tickled his nose and alerted the dog demon to her safe return. The comical glare soon softened as he accepted such an apology from Kagura. "It is understandable, especially coming from a fe with a lively spirit. Apology accepted," he slightly smiled. From the corner of his gaze he even noticed the rabbits which this Inu healer had successfully caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The entire time Sesshomaru seemed very amused by Mizuki addressing Inuyasha and even his father so boldly. That is until she had also turned to him. Instantly he gave this 'what did I do?!' frantic look. Shocked, surprised, and utterly speechless it wasn't until she explained more in depth that he kind of understood. Just be myself? After always being in control and trying to take control he never realized what really was. Then upon noticing her tell Inuyasha that he could possibly beat him, well the older Inu pup definitely had something to say about that. In a childish huff Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed slightly and folded his arms across his chest. "This runt? Beat me? Not in a hundred years," he mumbled under his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling Inuyasha nuzzle into him, InuTaisho could feel that warmth of affection between parent and child. Such a simple gesture began to cheer him up a bit. He could see that Mizuki might have scared the hanyou somewhat. Silently he wrapped his arm around Inuyasha in a protective embrace and held him close.

Suddenly from the corner of his gaze he noticed one of Kikyo's winged horses returning - but without a rider. No! Has something happened? Where is the young priestess and good knight? Frantically he moved to hoist himself down, letting Inuyasha go as his feet touched the ground. Yet the sudden movement sent him into another coughing fit. Quickly the back of his hand covered his mouth in an attempt to hide the fresh crimson stain. When the second horse appeared to make a graceful landing he hurried (though cautiously) came to this mounts' side. And there looked to be a rolled up scroll. A message? From who? "Easy. Whoa," the dog demon had to settle the horse before fetching it's delivered message. Clawed fingertips managed to slip this parchment from its bindings.

"Have you someone to protect?" xxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

Where the heavens touch the western lands:
            outside the cave

In the presence of:
            Kagura, Inuyasha, Mizuki / horse with Kikyo's message

Music calms the savage beast:
            -----

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mizuki lifted an eyebrow at Inutaisho as if he had lost his mind. "Im sorry Inutaishio Sir but it appears to be true Mommy is the same she blames herself, so am I honestly Mommy has to remind me all the time that It not my fault that Daddy hates me that hes just a stupid poopy head" Mizuki smiled at him before she wiggled herself over to Inuyasha.

"I sorry Inuyasha I didn't mean to scare you. I just don't want you to think Like I did when I lived with Daddy. It is hard to hate yourself and I dont want you to go through the same thing. And I wont hurt you I promise."

Mizuki sighed as she turned to Sesshomaru before she wrapped her arms around Sesshomaru and kissed his Cheek. "YOu never know the runt might be good at it if you give him half a chance. And If not you should help him get better your his big brother" Mizuki said with a smile as she lay her head on his chest as she bit her lip at the influx of pain.

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~Chiyoko~*.:-:.~

User Image

A dull and rather bored expression remained on Chiyoko's face as she watched from her mirror the fight that was taking place outside. Wasn't much of a fight. The only thing she found intriguing was the fact the Priestess' arrows were useless against Matthews. He was interesting indeed. Perhaps she would keep him around as a source of entertainment. It would be boring to be alone and it was far too earlier to return to her mate and son. If they loved humans so much, they could live with the last two humans until those humans died from old age or some accident. Human lives were short and weak anyways. She could busy herself with other things in the mean time. Maybe she could manipulate someone into gathering the shards for her or she could wait until that priestess gathered a lot and take them from the priestess. From what she seen, it seemed the child had the ability to sense where the jewel shards were. How else was that child able to know of her whereabouts when even her mate couldn't find her? It was perhaps a good thing the priest didn't kill the child. She may have a temporarily use for the young priestess.

Chiyoko would have snuck a peek at her son and mate next if it weren't for the scent and noise of a demonic creature smashing right through the castle doors. They just didn't know when to give up did they? “Oh my! A large beast has come to devour me alive! Whatever shall I do?!” Chiyoko dramatically called out, placing her hand over her forehead in a damsel in distress pose while her mirror hung loosely from her other hand. “Oh where, oh where has my knight in shining armor gone?” She loudly inquired, a heavy sigh soon escaping her lips. It was so boring toying with these beasts with no audience. This was perhaps the longest she had been away from her son. InuTaisho was always the one wandering off to tend to businesses or off playing around with that human princess while she tended to their son. He was fine. He made his choice. His alliances laid with the humans, just like her mate. Now all she had left was this jewel.

The creature's roars were what brought Chiyoko back to the present. Well, she'll take care of the creature the moment it stepped into the throne room. Or perhaps she would test the powers of the jewel shard a bit more. “Be a dear and take care of that wretched monster for me.” Chiyoko softly cooed, as she affectionately rubbed the jewel in her grasp.

It wasn't long before the large creature that dared intrude on her was soon surrounded by demonic corpses that attacked him at once. They had not been revived, no, they were mere puppets who were being controlled by the jewel's power. It was probably time she left the castle. The priestess knew she was here and it wouldn't be long before her mate found her. She had rested here long enough. Transforming into her dog form, Chiyoko took off into the skies. She wasn't running from said demon, just the possibility that her mate would soon be on his way. The brats didn't seem like ones who would be able to keep their mouth shuts.

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~Inuyasha~*.:-:.~

User Image

It always felt nice when his father held him so close. The one place he always felt safe in was his father's arms. They were always so big, warm, protective, and inviting. He wasn't sure why Sesshomaru wouldn't join him in father's arms during moments like these. Probably because only babies did this? Inuyasha didn't want to be a big baby but he also didn't want to give up the nice feeling he got when wrapped in his father's arms. As long as he was in father's arms, Mizuki couldn't hit him. It was a safety zone.

This was perhaps the first time Inuyasha had seen anyone talk to his father like this. Even the adults wouldn't dare speak to him like that! Even though the glare his father gave off towards Mizuki wasn't meant for him, Inuyasha still cowered. It wasn't much of a surprise when his father scolded her for speaking out of place. Even Inuyasha knew that it was bad to talk to adults like that.

Once InuTaisho scolded Mizuki, she was rather quick to apologize to both him and father. Well she had apologized to him last time too and here she had threatened to smack him once again. Was she the type to wait for him to leave his guard down just so she could give him a good smack? Those were by far the scariest type! They could be engaged in some sort of conversation and she just suddenly has the urge to smack him. Inuyasha shuddered at the thought. He would try to stay on her good side. He tilted his head in confusion when Mizuki mentioned something about her father hating her.....but he wasn't hated by his father! At least he hoped not. His father just stated he didn't hate him nor would he ever. He gave his word and father always kept his word!

His orbs widened as he watched Mizuki wrap her arms around Sesshomaru and plant a big kiss on him. Did the two of them get married while he was out?! Only married couples did that! “You two got married?!” Inuyasha uttered out in pure disbelief. His orbs seemed to shift around in search of the cake. Where was the cake?! Did they eat it all?!

At least Sesshomaru voiced his opinion about being beaten in a spar. Inuyasha had no problem agreeing with his older sibling's opinion. Sesshomaru was always right about everything! His ears however perked up at the mention of not in a hundred years. Did that mean he would be able to once those hundred years were up? “So I can beat you in a hundred and one years?” Inuyasha blankly inquired, flashing Sesshomaru a puzzled stare. Sesshomaru couldn't hit him for asking something stupid because he was currently in the safety zone! He wouldn't dare hit him with father around....probably save it up for later....

Such warmth received from his father felt short lived the moment a flying horse came into view and his father released him before moving off the horse. Soon Inuyasha was wrapped with a new fear, sitting on a strange creature he had never seen before with his arms binded together. The only thing that kept him from tipping over was the fact his legs instinctively wrapped themselves around the horse's neck in a clinging manner.

Feeling quite frantic, his orbs casted onto his father, wishing his father had placed him on the ground rather than leave him on the horse. It wasn't so scary when an adult who knew how to control the horse was sitting with him. Such protests soon left his orbs the moment his father fell into a coughing fit. “P-papa?” Inuyasha worriedly called out, his orbs soon shifting over to his father's injuries. It wasn't often that he saw his father this badly injured.

User Image

esshomaru xxx
son of Chiyoko and InuTaisho x
InuYasha's older half-brother x

User Image
                                            Sesshomaru stayed by Mizuki's side, ready to catch her if she were to fall. Should she even be moving around this much with the wounds on her back? And when did he start being concerned for someone other than his own family kin? Was he really starting to become dear friends with the Inu healers' pup? When did that happen? So many questions flowed through his thoughts like a rushing river. A sigh from Mizuki snapped him back to reality the instant he felt her arms wrap around him. A kiss upon his cheek brought out that faint, soft blush hue once more. "And give him a chance to surpass me when he gets older? As if. Besides, what can I do to help him?" the older Inu sibling was curious to know. The Inu fe pup's scent tickled his nose with that pretty scent that caught his interest. However golden eyes noticed her biting down on her lip. "Here," he tried to support her at the same time cradling her to make sure those wounds weren't aggravated too much. "Is that better? Don't move more than you have to, okey?"

The moment seemed short lived as Inuyasha's question caught Sesshomaru completely off guard. The blush upon his cheeks became a bit more evident than before. "M-Married?! W-What gave you that idea? We're not even as old as father or Kagura-san to be married" It took him a few seconds to get over that initial shock and regain his former composure as before. The hanyou never ceased to surprise him, especially at times like this. A hundred and one years? As if... "If you think you have a chance to beat me in a hundred and one years, I'll let you have all my desserts for a whole month. But don't say I didn't warn you." If anything it would be amusing to see how this bet turns out in a century or so.

"Kagura-san?" the older Inu pup curiously peered up to the Inu healer. "Did you find all your ingredients?"

"You don't scare me. I'm a full grown pup!"

User Image

User Image

outside the mountain cave

In the presence of:
Mizuki, InuTaisho, Kagura, Inuyasha, winged horses

A melody from afar:
Rin and Sesshomaru ~ Inuyasha OST 2
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                Clenching tightly onto the scroll as if it were a lifeline, InuTaisho could still hear the worried yelp from his youngest pup calling out. For now he left the other winged horse go about its own way which gave him the chance to return to Inuyasha. Besides it was either he sit on the horse's back or on the ground. "Yes? What my son?" he asked without trying to trigger another cough. Reaching up with his other hand he moved to gently pat Inuyasha on the head and then pulled himself up to sit behind the hanyou. Yet what should've been a flowing, graceful maneuver was anything but that.

A moment later the dog demon made sure he had a grasp on the horses' withers, finally proceeding to read this mysterious message. With each passing second his expression grew more grim upon silently reading Kikyo's words. He even had to re-read the scroll just to make sure there was no mistake. A powerful creature immuned to spiritual power running freely in my lands? "Kagura-san," InuTaisho spoke up to hopefully catch her attention and held out the delicate parchment. "It may be in your best interest to read this..."

If he was travelling solo then he'd make a quick plan and hurry to aid their human companions. But Kikyo was right to mention not only for his safety, but the safety of Kagura and their pups that a change of plans was a must.

User Image

User Image

outside the cave

In the presence of:
            Kagura, Inuyasha, Mizuki, Sesshomaru, winged horse

-----

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Location:Outside the Cave within The Western Lands In the Company of: Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Inutaisho, Kagura, Winged HorsesStatus:Injured Mood: Happy

Friends are like flowers in the garden of Life
They help you through times of trouble and strife

There is nothing like friends that will make a heart sing
Friends will share with you just about everything

They will not abadon you in times of need
They are not overcome by envy or greed

Friends are the icing on your ife's cake
friends always give and allow you to take

I do not know how I would survive without my friends
They applaud my beginings and mourn my sad ends

Tell me please tell me what would I do
If by some unknown reason I did not have you

Mizuki smiled slightly as she looked at Sesshomaru nibling her lip as she tried not to show how much pain she was in she did not want to make them worry. Once she got a handle on the pain so she could talk she turned to Sesshomaru. "So you won't teach me how to fight either?" she asked shyly taking his refusual to teach his brother as a refusual to train with her as well. She could understand after all he was the Prince of course he would not want to train with a Commonor like herself She looked up at him sheepishly as she bit her lip nervously if she had ears like Inuyasha they would be drooping.

After a few minutes she realised what Inuyasha had said causing her to blush as she looked at Sesshomaru. Was Inuyasha trying to get her killed like their father Lord Inutaisho would allow them to mate let alone the fact of their age. She was officially trying to hide In Sesshomaru's chest where she had conviently buried her head while doing a remarkable impression of a Tomato. "I think your brother hates me" Mizuki mumbled as she tried to crawl in the male pup.

Mizuki smiled slightly as she thought about Inuyasha actully beating Sesshomaru in a hundred years. "I want to see that" She mummbled really low from her position with her face burried in his chest.

God made your Mother so you would always have a friend
Your sister and brother to fight with now and then
God made your Father to show you what a man should be
And he knew you’d need someone to always love you that’s why God made me

Mizuki was extremly grateful that her mother had returned though she dreaded what was coming. Like her mother was ever so fond of saying it had to get worse before it could get better. She hoped her mother would take her somewhere alone when she did it so she did not worry them. When they removed what was left of Inuyasha's attack she was going to be in more pain than when it first happened and she did not want to worry the others.

(Sorry was trying to come up with somthing that looks a little better and so I have a format lol)

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~Inuyasha~*.:-:.~

User Image

Inuyasha's worried orbs remained glued to his father, having noticed his father was moving a bit sluggish. Sesshomaru was probably too occupied with his new friend to notice the changes in father. His orbs had momentarily glazed when his father patted him on the head but he forced himself out of that content state. There had been something that had been bothering him for sometime. “Are you ok? You're moving really weird and you've been coughing a lot...” Inuyasha hesitantly inquired, unsure of a better way to ask his question. It was obvious he was worried. He had always seen his father in an invincible light but his father's movements have been a bit off. Inuyasha even noticed how it took his father a bit longer to mount the horse though he was relieved that he wasn't sitting on this thing alone.

Curiosity of the scroll in his father's arms soon caught his attention and he slightly leaned back to get a glimpse. A majority of the words were words he had yet to learn. Other than a few words, it was pretty much nothing but gurgle to him. Even when he tilted his head from left to right, all he could get from the letter was:

InuTaisho,
There has a of . Do not bring the here. A that is in this castle. With so many and in to We will we are

Squinting his eyes wasn't much help either. His orbs shifted up at his father in a questioning manner before blankly starring at the gurgled words once more. Times like these, he really wished he knew how to read better! Maybe he should spend more time studying and less time playing...it was kind of hard to do that. Besides, the teachers were more focused on Sesshomaru because it was his big brother that was going to inherit the western lands, not him.
From father's expression, the news didn't seem to be good and he was soon passing the scroll to Kagura so she could read it as well. The only reason his mind was able to drift away from the new development was because of Sesshomaru's rather loud voice. His face looked really red. Was he getting sick? Maybe father should make him take some medicine just incase.

“Because you two have been hugging and kissing just like papa and your mom do. Don't you become married the moment you kiss someone you're not related to?” Inuyasha blankly asked, not in a teasing tone but a matter of fact tone. He saw it in story picture books. At the end of the scene where they kissed and lived happily ever after. “Kisses seal marriages don't they?” He innocently inquired, momentarily turning to face his father, “Father....I think brother is sick...his face is really red and whatever he has, he must have given it to Mizuki because her face seems to be red as well. I think it might be contagious....” Inuyasha stated, turning to face Sesshomaru once again when the mention of getting all of his sweets for a month if he ever managed to beat his big brother. Inuyasha could already feel himself begin to drool by just imagining all of those sweets.

“Really?! A whole month of your desserts?!” Inuyasha brightly inquired, his orbs as wide as saucers when he imagined eating two desserts during mealtime and not just one. PARADISE! “You won't take back what you said will you?” He inquired, thinking Sesshomaru might hurry up and take back his words. No. If Sesshomaru was aiming to be like father, he wouldn't take back his words. That meant Inuyasha had a whole 101 years to find a way to beat Sesshomaru. It also meant Sesshomaru would have to be his rival and not an idol. Well a rival until he got his whole month's worth of dessert. The little words he did manage to make out on the scroll were all but lost on his short attention span mind.

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~NPC Kikyo~*.:-:.~

User Image

“Ah...CHIYOKO!!!” Kikyo called out, waving to get the woman's attention as she saw the woman fly over them. The young girl merely frowned when Chiyoko didn't even acknowledge nor come to their aide. They could really use the help right now but at least Chiyoko didn't attack them like last time. The roars of a demon within the castle walls soon caught Kikyo's attention and she immediately thumbed through her arrows. She didn't have many left. Most of them were wasted by that creature. She could build a spiritual barrier around them until the knight was strong enough to move about but what would stop that creature from coming back and who was to say there weren't more like him roaming about the area? They were sitting ducks out in the open like this. Chiyoko was there only chance out of this. She had no choice but to persuade Chiyoko to help them.

“CHIYOKO!!! WAIT!!! LORD INUTASHIO....HE'S INJURED AND HE'S REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU! YOUR SON, I KNOW YOUR SON HAS BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TOO! PLEASE COME BACK WITH US!” Kikyo desperately called out, knowing the other could hear. She had to at least tug at the woman's heartstrings. “I ALSO HAVE SOMETHING THAT MAY COME AS AN INTEREST TO YOU!” Kikyo called out, digging through her garments until she pulled out a single shard. “THE JEWEL SHARDS...THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN RIGHT? YOU'RE TRYING TO FIND THESE RIGHT? I CAN SENSE THEM! NOBODY IS MAD AT YOU!! WE CAN COLLECT ALL THE SHARDS AND REVERSE EVERYTHING!”

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~Chiyoko~*.:-:.~

User Image

All would have been well for Chiyoko if it weren't for that stupid priestess shouting out unnecessary things. She was about to merely ignore the two humans, that is until the priestess went about shouting for all of the lands to hear that her mate was injured and she had the ability to sense jewel shards. Releasing a low growl, Chiyoko swiftly appeared right ontop of Kikyo, knocking the poor girl over in a threatening manner. She ignored the surprised yelp that escaped the child's lips and that forced brave expression. “Stupid child, do you wish to announce to the whole demon realm about my mate's status?! Many of his enemies would be interested in that information and are cowards enough to take advantage over such a situation. Because of your stupidity, you've not only put my mate in danger but my son as well. Not all demons are brainless like you humans. You're really at a disadvantage since some may have heard you can sense the jewel fragments and all of this is your fault to begin with. If anything happens to my family, I'll hold you responsible.” Chiyoko lowly hissed. Despite her own inner demons, her mate and son were the strings to her heart. That mate of hers was probably pushing himself when he wasn't suppose to.

Flashing Kikyo one last threatening glare, she transformed into her more humanoid form. “You know, I have half the mind to dispose of the two of you and take your shard in hand before returning to my mate and son but that wouldn't be productive because of your abilities. Let's make a little contract instead. I'll return with the two of you, thus saving the both of you from that mindless creature in the castle if and only if you not only give me the shard but also, the ones you find along the way. Do we have a deal?” Chiyoko nonchalantly inquired before her orbs drifted on the severely injured knight.

There was something she wanted to try out but it would be better to test it out on something else before attempting it on her mate. Fluidly moving towards the knight, Chiyoko snatched Kikyo's wrist that held the purified shard and shoved it towards the knight's injured shoulder, purposely testing to see what would happen if a purified shard happened to be lodge within a being. It would most likely harm a demon because of it's purified state but what would it do to a human? The fact she wouldn't be able to touch the shards once Kikyo purified them was indeed a disadvantage but Chiyoko was confident in her abilities to taint those very shards Kikyo touched. Now the question was, would the shard grow tainted or would it boost the knight's abilities? She wasn't doing this to help him, no, he was merely a test subject in her little experiment.

User Image

Ⓜⓐⓣⓣⓗⓔⓦⓢ✞Ⓛⓞⓨⓞⓛⓐ

Instead of being greeted by the owner of the castle, a bunch of zombies appeared around him. They might look tough for your average human but were no match against the creature's might as he spun with his lance in one of his hands and the zombies' upper body fell onto the ground as their legs walked for a moment before falling to the ground. The sight of the demoness' monster form leaving the castle made him realize that this was merely a diversion, the warrior tightening the grip on his weapon as his rage was apparent on his growl. "..." He tried to follow Chiyoko to the entrance until he heard someone screaming.

The knight could hear everything that was going on between the young girl and the monster and their shady deal, she knew how dangerous that jewel was and still wished for the cursed item? There was no way anything good could come from it and the best course of action would be to destroy it, yet he was more than sure that Chiyoko had other plans after all she was a monster, all of them lusted for power one way or another. Seeing the beautiful woman taking Kikyo's wrist and placing her hand against his wound. What came next was pain, nothing but utter pain all over his stump as the wound opened bigger and bigger in contact with the jewel. At the same time his armor grew the same tentacles that his helmet grew when it contacted the cursed item last time, but instead of going inside his stump it seemingly was being rejected by the very jewel. Meanwhile something began to grow where his arm one was, slowly enlarging as the sound of blood and meat moving was as noticeable as the pained scream of the knight. It didnt took long for the enlarged lump to resemble a human arm covered in blood at the same time that Don's scream stopped, his entire face filled with sweat from the sheer pain and pressure. The tentacles on his armor retracted as the jewel stopped shinning.

Vorze heard something from the other entrance, the voice of a small girl claiming that she was able to track the shard and that she knew the woman. Perfect. "Gahahaha!" The front entrance blew away with what sounded to be an explosion to reveal a giant behind it, it's body covered in dried blood yet still giving the same smell as a regular youkai. "Oh, is that so?" The beast laughed as he approached the trio. A woman, a little girl and a knight, nothing to be worried about even if the woman was in fact strong he doubted the jewel did much "If you want to live then come with me priestess, else you and your friends want to end up split in half!" Don Quixote suddenly rolled out of the way, picked his sword and turned around to the beast. "I do not know what happened, but I feel as good as ever. What kind of sorcery was that, to use a cursed item to heal and not hurt? Truly, you are something else young Kikyo." The knight returned to the side of Chiyoko and the priestess and stood his place. "Begone creature of the abyss, or you shall meet with the end of my sword!"

~

The priest from another land.

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~NPC Kikyo~*.:-:.~

User Image

Kikyo's orbs had widened in a speechless manner as Inutaisho's mate knocked her down and began scolding her of her stupidity. She had half the mind to apologize but couldn't help but flash Chiyoko an incredulous stare when the older woman bargained with her. Even after all the trouble the jewel had caused, she still wished for it?! Did she not realize the jewel was at fault for all of this?! Perhaps the best thing to do would be agree with Chiyoko's terms just so she could return with them. Kikyo trusted InuTaisho could handle the rest. She was his mate and he knew her far better than anyone else. If anyone could get through to Chiyoko it was InuTaisho. Her orbs wavered upon Chiyoko's proposal. The young priestess wasn't so sure if she could keep her word on that if by chance InuTaisho was unable to convince Chiyoko otherwise. The jewel was dangerous and should be destroyed after everything was set right. But she should just agree and trust InuTaisho's ability to get through to his wife. “Very well....” Kikyo reluctantly agreed, a startled cry escaping her lips when Chiyoko suddenly grabbed her wrist, thus making her pierce the shard into the knight's wound.

“UWAHHH!!! CHIYOKO!! STOP IT!!! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!” Kikyo cried out, struggling to move the shard away from the wound but Chiyoko firmly held her hand in place in a forceful manner. The woman's expression remained cold despite the knight's painful cries. No matter how much Kikyo struggled to move some distance between her and the knight, Chiyoko firmly held the young priestess' hand in place. All Kikyo could do was stare in horror at the pain stricken knight as tentacles shot out of his armor. It was then the unexpected happened, a miracle of some kind. Kikyo's jaw nearly dropped as she watched the knight's arm seem to regenerate itself. “Don Quixote....y-your arm!” Kikyo somehow managed to choke out, disbelief apparent in her orbs. Did Chiyoko know that a purified shard would heal him?! Her gaze shifted up at Chiyoko for answers but the woman was far too busy flashing the knight a bemused, almost sadistic smirk. It was as if she had done it to confirm her own theories. How in the world did someone like InuTaisho end up with such a frightful woman?!

Kikyo's thoughts were soon torn from the current events by what sounded like a type of explosion. Her orbs warily shifted in the direction of the sound and soon she found herself starring right up at a hideous creature. It was one of the biggest demons she had seen! Where were all these strange creatures coming from?! What surprised Kikyo more was the fact the beast could talk. Had he been eavesdropping on them?! As the beast approached, Kikyo swiftly reached for her bow and arrow. She didn't have many but she had enough to slow this creature down or even vanquish it...depending how swift this creature's movements were. The young priestess instinctively stepped back when the beast gave her the option to go with him and instead, aimed her bow and arrow at him, “One more step and it will be you who will be split in half!” Kikyo warned, though blinked in surprise when Don suddenly rolled to his feet with the sword in hand. Her orbs worriedly shifted over to her friend. He shouldn't be up so soon! She was about to tell him she could handle this one but his words kind of left her speechless. With the way the knight was feeling and the fact the jewel had regerated his arm, Kikyo was afraid to remove the fragment because if she did, would that mean he would regain his injuries? His mind seemed to be intact so there was no harm leaving him with the jewel shard until they collected all of them. By then, they would be around a good healer if a healer was needed. “I'm relieved to know that you are well oh good knight but I'm just as surprised as you.” Kikyo admitted, her orbs not daring to waver from where the beast stood.

Marvelous. It seemed her theory had been correct. The jewel had the ability to not only heal but regenerate. Her orbs dangerously narrowed when the beast within the castle confronted them, not only assuming he was strong enough to defeat her but also trying to take the girl with him after she had basically declared ownership of the young priestess. Who did this creature think he was? Lucky for him, there were other priorities in Chiyoko's mind and that was her mate's well being. She knew this beast wouldn't harm Kikyo, not when he needed her abilities. The one that was probably truly in danger was the knight but with the shard, it seemed his power upgraded a notch.

“Well I've done what I can. Since the knight is so eager to fight, I'll give him the honor of slaying this beast. As for me, I've got other priorities to tend to. It would be wise if you come with me young one but I somehow doubt you'll leave this knight to fend for himself.” Chiyoko stated, her assumption about Kikyo refusing to leave being correct when the young priestess simply gave her a firm nod. With that, Chiyoko flashed the two a bemused smirk before shifting into a ball of light and heading in the direction that her mate's scent was in.

Once Chiyoko was gone, Kikyo aimed her arrow right at the beast and shot. She had a sinking feeling that Chiyoko had gone to check on InuTaisho. She had flown off in that direction.

User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                InuTaisho should've known better not to try and hide anything from the pups. Just because they were still young, innocent, and had yet to experience the world didn't mean they couldn't pick up on things. The hesitation in Inuyasha's question didn't go unnoticed as he didn't want to worry his youngest pup. "I will be alright. Just a minor injury, nothing you need to worry of..." he tried to sound reassuring. The dog demon couldn't help but observe how Inuyasha appeared to be reading Kikyo's message (or at least attempting to). Perhaps when they return home he should find a mentor to teach Inuyasha a little more. With Sesshomaru getting the proper teaching a young heir should receive, maybe it would be best to give the hanyou some more lessons too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You wish for me to teach you to fight?" Sesshomaru was completely taken by surprise, the flicker behind widened eyes reflecting the instant reaction. He never thought that Mizuki would want to learn under his guidance. He wouldn't mind teaching her a trick or two, but then would she want to include Inuyasha as well? "I can teach you, if father or mother approves." Holding the Inu fe pup close there was a mumble that perked his ears. "The runt doesn't stand a chance against me. Not in a million years... I don't think 'hate' is the word I'd use. Told ya baby brothers can be a pain sometimes-"

The older Inu sibling couldn't hide the creeping blush growing visible in his cheeks. His voice seemed to go an octave higher in protest when Inuyasha asked about kissing and marriage. "She kissed me on the cheek! We didn't exactly 'kiss' kiss. There is a difference-" he desperately tried to regain his composure while hopelessly explaining it to the hanyou. The change in topic to the betted desserts was much welcomed. Sesshomaru gave a whispered sigh, still embracing Mizuki in his arms. If she even flinched or bit her lower lip he tried to make her as comfortable as possible (or at least try not to inflict further pain). "Yes really. A whole month of desserts. Like father says, our word is as strong as our bond. So you have my word."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the pups' voices in the background, InuTaisho was trying to think of a workable strategy. If the pups or Kagura were guaranteed to be safe he'd take his chance and go to the humans' aid at the castle. Kikyo and the knights' absence bothered him greatly as did worry for his beloved. But if this danger that Kikyo spoke of, being immune to spiritual powers, then leaving the group would be foolish. That being could be nearby for all the dog demon knew. He couldn't jeopardize this pack. But he couldn't simply sit by and abandon the humans to their fate either. Ugh! This was so frustrating. Although a good strategist he wasn't the best with waiting around.

Inuyasha's voice broke through his hazed mind, capturing InuTaisho's attention to the present moment. Times like these were precise as well he could really see now how fast his pups and Mizuki are growing up. Even tugging at his own playful side to show. "Yes, there are some kisses that do seal marriages." My pups are growing up too quickly. Reaching up to ruffle Inuyasha's bangs he pretended to take a long look at Mizuki and Sesshomaru. Come to think of it he's never seen his oldest blush like this before. Though it was evident Sesshomaru seemed a bit clueless to fe emotions. "Oh yes. I have seen this sickness before," InuTaisho couldn't help but play along. Lowering his voice to a loud whisper into Inuyasha's ear he paused to add a hint of suspense. Now and again he'd glance up, just enough to see Mizuki and Sesshomaru in the corner of his gaze. "You best be careful my son. It can be catching, now that both your brother and Mizuki have it. And there is no known cure except- well you will have to figure that out yourself. It is called... puppy-love."

cough cough cough cough

User Image

User Image

outside the cave

In the presence of:
            Kagura, Inuyasha, Mizuki, winged horses

-----

Quick Reply

Submit