Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Location:Cave within the Western Lands Company: Who am I with Status:How am I Mood: Mood:what am i feeling

I have this little angel. For me she left her wings.
She has no idea how much happiness she truly brings.
She brightens up my days with her smiles and her laughs.
She helps me to remember all the blessings that I have.

Her face, it is so perfect, she's sweet and soft and pure.
Sometimes she can be willful and sometimes she is demure.
She tries her very hardest to please and do what's right.
She gives the greatest hugs from morning until night.

Every person that has known her sees this light within her soul
I know that in this whole great world, she has a special role.
She's helpful and considerate to everyone she knows
This light in her shines brighter as my angel grows.

When she sees someone is sad, it opens up her heart.
She wants to do all that she can; she wants to do her part.
She'll squeeze away the sorrow and make me forget about my pain.
She shows me where the sun is when we're hiding from the rain.

I know that God must love me, He showed me with His Grace
I knew just how completely when I saw my angel's face.
And in that very moment when she came into my world,
I knew that she was so much more than just my baby girl.

She would be my sunshine, with a sweetness that won't end.
And when she grows up one day she would be my closest friend.
She would be the reason I would always try my best.
For my little angel baby girl would be my greatest test.

When God entrusts to you an angel, who has left her wings for you.
Encircle her with love with everything you do.
Let her know God made her, and that He trusts you with her care.
Be sure to make time for special moments with her to share.

And when at night she finally says her prayers and goes to sleep
I Thank Him for my angel, and ask for him to always keep
A watchful eye and hand to protect her from this world.
Protect my little angel; protect my baby girl.

Kagura was not so sure that what the man said was true but the part of her that did not want to leave her daughter was getting stronger with each argument that he came up with. After all who was to say what he said was not the truth. Chiyoko seemed to have some massive trust and self esteem issues if she thought every woman was after her man.

But I loved her first and I held her first
And a place in my heart will always be hers
From the first breath she breathed
When she first smiled at me
I knew the love of a mother runs deep
And I prayed that she'd find you someday
But it still hard to give her away
I loved her first

[Sorry Kagura is drawing a blank for me she seems to have went all icy on me as well)

Friendly Warlord

User Image

Kenshin Darkshadows

Kenshin was thrown from Chiyoko, mouth as she raged from the burns. The water of the river helped his own burns but the poison in him was already starting to have a effect, it was sped up by him biting her and tasting her toxic blood as well as having it poured on opened wounds. He floated in confusion as his body was racked in pain, he couldn't think clear enough to move. The water washed his tiny body further down, his protective instincts were gone as he slowly faded in and out of consciousness. He was washed up on a bank and lay there barely aware of his surroundings, he wanted help but couldn't remember how to talk. Slowly he heard voices in the distance and noises, they were familiar and comforting. It was extremely hard but he slowly opened his mouth and let out a yip so softly he barely heard it, but confident that he could do better he continued each slowly growing louder. The poison in his mouth had done terrible damage and blood leaked out interrupting his call but he persevered hoping everyone was okay and he may get help. He may not die from the toxin but he would definitely suffer if left unattended, blood poured from his own burns as the poison kept the wounds open.

Ooc

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG DELAY

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~Chiyoko~*.:-:.~

User Image

What was she doing? This was getting her nowhere. It was because she allowed her own emotions to get a grip on her heart that things ended up this way. If she had not allowed InuTaisho's unfaithfulness get to her like it had, none of this would have happened. She couldn't do anything to fix the past but she could fix some things. The healing Ai and the healers had done worked wonders on Chiyoko. She still didn't have much energy in her but it was enough as long as she took it easy.

Using her sense of smell, Chiyoko slowly made her way towards Ikari's chambers. It wasn't far from hers. Despite the strange castle being the biggest she had seen, their rooms were still closely knitted together. There were guards at the door that greeted her respectfully before allowing her passage. Her orbs shifted from Ikari to Inuyasha. Chiyoko's body wasn't in the right shape to deal with a hyperactive child since she still felt a bit weary but time wasn't exactly on her hands to make things right. “Ikari....”, Chiyoko called out, opening her arms out to the small child. The loss of Ai had taken a toll on Ikari and Chiyoko felt responsible. “I apologize you have a mother like me but I promise I will make things right again. It is still possible to bring Ai back. I had created her with the help of the jewel. If I had the jewel back in my possession, I could bring her back. Once she's back, we could start anew elsewhere. Wouldn't you like that?” Chiyoko inquired. It was important to get the child on her side. If Matthews would listen to anybody it would be Ikari. “Lets keep it a secret from your father for now. We'll surprise him with Ai. You can keep a secret right?” She asked, “But if you are able to get it, whatever you do, don't touch it. Wielding it is something your father hasn't quite accomplished yet.” Chiyoko warned.

“There is some unfinished business I must attend to in the meantime. I will be back as soon as I can.” She reassured, knowing it would be too risky to return Inuyasha to his father. She could go about the castle without batting much of an eye but the guards would be on high alert if Inuyasha went missing. There was a more peaceful solution to this and she was going to try and make it happen.

What she told Ikari was no lie. There was a possibility to bring Ai back and she did need the jewel shards to do it. However, Chiyoko knew the last time she had wielded it, she had became insane with power. Ikari would just have to be far away from her when she did it and perhaps the priestess could be nearby to purify the shard before things took a turn for the worse this time. Kikyo was the reason she was able to slightly come to her senses last time. Once Ai was back, Matthews would have no reason to seek revenge. If Matthews still wished for the shards, they could start anew on a different land where her mate wasn't a part of but that would also mean leaving her son for good. Chiyoko's heart ached at the thought. This was for everybody's own good. It was time for her to take responsibility. Her son would be in good hands. He had a father and brother that loved him. A mother figure and a girl he loved. He was doing fine without her but Ikari was different. Chiyoko felt if she left Ikari now or if Ikari's loved ones were taken away, she would spend the rest of her life seeking revenge.

User Image
User Image
Great Dog Demon of the West xxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                InuTaisho learned from past experience that words could be nothing more than empty promises. As much as he tried to live up to his words, sometimes it was near impossible to back it up with immediate actions. So much he wanted to prove to Kagura that what he just said to her was true. Perhaps it was going to take time and sincerity in re-building that bridge of trust.

Golden orbs tried to peer into the soul behind those beautiful eyes and ice shell. Seeking any hint, any clue that Kagura was still with them beneath the crumbling ice. Gracefully moving his fingertips from her cheek he shifted in an attempt to gently clasp her hands in his. "Stay with me, Kagura-san. You are one with the pack, and with your pup," words whispered under his breath.

"Have you someone to protect?" xxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

Where the heavens touch the western lands:
            river

In the presence of:
            Kagura

Music calms the savage beast:
            Sad Song ~ Inuyasha ost 1
User Image

esshomaru xxx
son of Chiyoko and InuTaisho x
InuYasha's older half-brother x

User Image
                                  Mayonaka seemed to have such a smooth stride that Sesshomaru didn't have to frantically worry about Mizuki or himself getting bucked off. Still he instinctively kept his embrace around Mizuki as they rode onward. A few minutes ago he didn't think there was any luck of making amends with her. Yet here he was protectively seated behind the Inu fe pup with golden orbs keeping her in his sight. The approaching danger where Kikyo, the knight, and Koga were made his hackles stand on end.

Mizuki's quiet words captivated the older Inu sibling's attention. "I do not think you are useless, Mizuki-kun. You hold a sword much better than others." Sesshomaru paused for a second as his thoughts turned to visualizing her with a sword in her hands. "Have you found out whatever this block is which hinders your sword training?"

"You don't scare me. I'm a full grown pup!"

User Image

User Image

forest

In the presence of:
Mizuki / looking for Kenshin

A melody from afar:
-----

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Location:Where I am In the Company of: Who am I WithStatus:How Am I Mood: How do I feel

User Image

Friends are like flowers in the garden of Life
They help you through times of trouble and strife

There is nothing like friends that will make a heart sing
Friends will share with you just about everything

They will not abadon you in times of need
They are not overcome by envy or greed

Friends are the icing on your ife's cake
friends always give and allow you to take

I do not know how I would survive without my friends
They applaud my beginings and mourn my sad ends

Tell me please tell me what would I do
If by some unknown reason I did not have you

Mizuki smiled slightly at his words as she turned her head to look at the male pup. "Thank you Sesshomaru-kun I believe its the fact those that attempt to train me always are so forceful they are not exactly very supportive. They always have this dissapointed look about them like I am a dissapointment when I do not learn what they want me to as fast. I enjoy learning but it seems to be the best I will ever be will be a controled chaos versus the control all of my teachers and trainers want me to have. I can not figure out why I am so bad at this"

Mizuki sighed as she looked at him. She was really terrible at this honestly. She never had understood why she was such a clutz when it came to the weapon she was always destroying things or accidently setting them on fire.

God made your Mother so you would always have a friend
Your sister and brother to fight with now and then
God made your Father to show you what a man should be
And he knew you’d need someone to always love you that’s why God made me

mouse65

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~Chiyoko~*.:-:.~

User Image

On second thought, taking Inuyasha with her could be to her advantage. The young hanyou was naïve enough to do her bidding. Unlike her, they trusted him. “Inuyasha, you'll help bring Ai back too right?” Chiyoko cooed in which Inuyasha meekly nodded in response. He was kind of scared to say anything. For the first time Chiyoko was requesting his assistance and he had always been eager to please her in any way. Besides, what Chiyoko had in mind wasn't necessary a bad thing was it? She just wanted Ai back. “Good boy.” Chiyoko cooed, reaching to destroy the cage's locks. “Your job is to take Kikyo's jewel shards.” She instructed before she walked towards one of Ikari's teleportation mirrors with the hanyou in hand. “Take us to the priestess known as Kikyo.” Chiyoko spoke, the mirror showing an image of Kikyo's location before the lady of the west walked through, pulling Inuyasha along.

Golden orbs teared up upon seeing such friendly familiar faces. Inuyasha wasn't sure how long it would be before he would be able to see them again. In a matter of seconds, he ran from Chiyoko and straight into Kikyo's arms. She always knew how to comfort him.

“Inuyasha?” Kikyo uttered out in pure startlement before her orbs warily glanced up at Chiyoko. What was he doing with Chiyoko? He seemed a bit shaken. Had she done something to him? “Are you alright?” She worriedly asked, choosing to return the embrace. Now wasn't the best time for the youngest to be here. Wasn't he with Kagura? Where was she? How had he ended up with Chiyoko?

“I'm sorry Kikyo” Inuyasha murmured seconds before he reached where she kept her jewels and immediately tossed the vial over to Chiyoko who caught it with ease. He knew he was going to get in trouble for this but Chiyoko had asked for his help, he couldn't refuse her. She was Sesshomaru's mother and his father's wife. Despite everything, he still trusted her.

“Try not to get yourself caught again foolish boy. Consider your new found freedom as an exchange.” Chiyoko coyly spoke before she transformed into a ball of light and headed towards the castle. The mirror she had used to arrive was only a one way ticket. The jewel was far too pure for her to touch so she was unable to take advantage of the powers it possessed. Perhaps once it was merged with the tainted jewel, she would be able to wield it for a few seconds. Just a few seconds would be long enough.

User Image

esshomaru xxx

User Image
                                  Sesshomaru kept Mizuki in his embrace as they raced through the forest upon Mayonaka's back. While he listened closely to every word spoken there was that ominous feeling once more. Instinctively the hairs on the back of his neck warned him of approaching danger. Yet at this distance he and Mizuki would be safe... for now. With no sign of Kenshin it seemed only logical to return to their parents and regroup with the others. The short arrival of Chiyoko instantly tugged at his pup senses for a few short seconds, causing a quick glance over his shoulder in the direction Kikyo, the Knight, and Inuyasha's scents were coming from. Yet it all happened so fast he wasn't sure if he'd simply been imagining things.

The older Inu sibling re-focused his golden gaze to Mizuki again, his eyes meeting hers as she looked up at him. "You are not bad at it. Just inexperienced with a single blade," Sesshomaru pondered over her reply in silence momentarily. "Perhaps it is not the way of the sword itself troubling you. In time you may find out why for yourself."

"You do not scare me. I'm a full grown pup!"

User Image

User Image

forest

In the presence of:
Mizuki, Mayonaka / looking for Kenshin

A melody from afar:
-----
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                Too proud to outright admit it, InuTaisho was almost at his wits' end trying to keep this chaotic mess under control. Some 'great dog demon of the west' he was right now. The pack was in trouble and scattered out through the forest. He was an alpha and damn right should have everything under control. At best for this very moment he had to believe that everyone was strong to face the approaching dangers. Little did the dog demon know that the shards which were in Kikyo's care were now in Chiyoko's possession.

Reaching to hold onto Kagura's hands in his own he was barely able to bite back a growl. Not directed at Kagura or the others, but at himself. Could things have turned out differently if he hadn't been acting so foolishly? Could an old dog learn new tricks? "Come Kagura-san. We are needed to help your pup and the others," InuTaisho tried to urge her back up onto her feet.

User Image

User Image

river

In the presence of:
            Kagura

Sad Song ~ Inuyasha ost 1

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Location:Where I am In the Company of: Who am I WithStatus:How Am I Mood: How do I feel

User Image

Friends are like flowers in the garden of Life
They help you through times of trouble and strife

There is nothing like friends that will make a heart sing
Friends will share with you just about everything

They will not abadon you in times of need
They are not overcome by envy or greed

Friends are the icing on your ife's cake
friends always give and allow you to take

I do not know how I would survive without my friends
They applaud my beginings and mourn my sad ends

Tell me please tell me what would I do
If by some unknown reason I did not have you

Mizuki smiled softly as she rested her head against the male pups chest looking up at him shyly from under her bangs. "Thank you Sesshomaru-kun I really appreciate it" she said shyly though she was still worried about what would happen.She did not want to lose her mother but she also did not want to lose her best friend.

"I hope Mother is ok" Mizuki said as she watched the clearing come into view and she was starting to feel bad about yelling at Sesshomaru and his father.

"I am sorry I yelled at you Sesshomaru-kun" she said softly as she burried her face in his kimono as Mayonaka came to a stop standing next to Inu Taisho and Kagura.

God made your Mother so you would always have a friend
Your sister and brother to fight with now and then
God made your Father to show you what a man should be
And he knew you’d need someone to always love you that’s why God made me

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Location:Cave within the Western Lands Company: Who am I with Status:How am I Mood: Mood:what am i feeling

I have this little angel. For me she left her wings.
She has no idea how much happiness she truly brings.
She brightens up my days with her smiles and her laughs.
She helps me to remember all the blessings that I have.

Her face, it is so perfect, she's sweet and soft and pure.
Sometimes she can be willful and sometimes she is demure.
She tries her very hardest to please and do what's right.
She gives the greatest hugs from morning until night.

Every person that has known her sees this light within her soul
I know that in this whole great world, she has a special role.
She's helpful and considerate to everyone she knows
This light in her shines brighter as my angel grows.

When she sees someone is sad, it opens up her heart.
She wants to do all that she can; she wants to do her part.
She'll squeeze away the sorrow and make me forget about my pain.
She shows me where the sun is when we're hiding from the rain.

I know that God must love me, He showed me with His Grace
I knew just how completely when I saw my angel's face.
And in that very moment when she came into my world,
I knew that she was so much more than just my baby girl.

She would be my sunshine, with a sweetness that won't end.
And when she grows up one day she would be my closest friend.
She would be the reason I would always try my best.
For my little angel baby girl would be my greatest test.

When God entrusts to you an angel, who has left her wings for you.
Encircle her with love with everything you do.
Let her know God made her, and that He trusts you with her care.
Be sure to make time for special moments with her to share.

And when at night she finally says her prayers and goes to sleep
I Thank Him for my angel, and ask for him to always keep
A watchful eye and hand to protect her from this world.
Protect my little angel; protect my baby girl.

Kagura was struggling with the part of herself that did not want to come back. She had to Mizuki needed her, Inuyasha needed her, Sesshomaru needed her and while Inu Taisho would not admit it even to himself she could tell he was worried about her and needed her to help him. The part of her that wanted to return was able to get the upper hand when she saw him offering his hand to help her up trying to urge her to return to help the pups. With that final act she was able to rest control from the other part of herself and in doing so the ice surrounding her shattered outwards and landing on the ground around her as it fell on top of the other pieces it created a tinkling sound as she stood up the ice falling off of her as she did so taking his hand softly.

"Thank you My Lord" she said quietly still not completely back to herself attested by the patch like sections of ice that covered parts of her arms and legs as well as her neck and head though the pieces had slowly started to crack as well.

But I loved her first and I held her first
And a place in my heart will always be hers
From the first breath she breathed
When she first smiled at me
I knew the love of a mother runs deep
And I prayed that she'd find you someday
But it still hard to give her away
I loved her first

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~Kikyo~*.:-:.~

User Image

Kikyo immediately reached for her bow and arrow the moment Chiyoko caught the jewel shards. Just before she could shoot, the promise she made with Sesshomaru about saving his mother crossed her mind leaving Chiyoko enough time to escape. Even if it was Inuyasha that tossed the shards at Chiyoko, it was her own hesitation that lead to the shards being gone. “No...” Kikyo softly uttered out, refusing to give up just yet. She had failed at protecting the jewel shards.

Breaking out into a run, Kikyo chased after Chiyoko as fast as she could until she lost sight of the woman. Yes she had lost sight of Chiyoko but she could still sense the jewel shard's direction and she pushed to follow it before it grew distant enough for her to follow.

Inuyasha's orbs had widened at the fact that Kikyo had went far enough to aim her weapon at Chiyoko but felt relief wash over him when the priestess lowered her weapon. “Ah...Kikyo! Wait for me!” Inuyasha called out when Kikyo sprinted off. The young hanyou felt responsible for all of this and the last thing he wanted was for her to get hurt because of him. If possible, he wanted to protect her at all cost but she seemed to be the one doing all the protecting. Even now, she had yet to show any anger towards him even though she had every right to be.

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~NPC Miu~*.:-:.~

User Image

It was so boring! Miu couldn't possibly wait any longer for the action to start so she did something to speed things up. Instead of waiting for her master's reply, she had already ventured out in search of her master's prey. It was easy finding them. All she had to do was follow Chiyoko's trail. Her interest wasn't in the priestess, no, the shard was already in Chiyoko's possession. What she wanted was to start a fight to the death! Something that Matthews would no doubt win.

“You all kept Master waiting far too long. Allow me to give you a shortcut to your destination.” Miu bemusedly spoke, revealing herself from the shadows before she used her shadow abilities to teleport all those that were near or around InuTaisho to the palace where everything would be decided. Well she still needed to get that wolf pup for his shard but that could wait for now. She wanted to watch blood shed.
User Image

esshomaru xxx

User Image
                                  The instant Mizuki rested her head upon his chest, Sesshomaru thought he felt a strange flutter from deep within. Like a butterfly flapping its wings instead of his usual heart beat. Still the oblivious pup he was a bit clueless to such new sensations. Golden eyes peeked down to meet Mizuki's shy smile, his head tilted ever so slightly in pondering thought. "You are welcome?"

Instinctively the older Inu sibling kept his arm embraced protectively around her this entire time. "Your mother is strong. Do not think otherwise," whispered words escaped from his lips. Upon noticing that the trees soon stretched out to guide them back to the clearing, Mizuki's reply brought Sesshomaru back to the present moment. "At least we were only yelling at each other. Do not worry about it," he accepted her apology. Suddenly he realized they were in the presence of their parents and hesitated to say or do anything. Holding Mizuki in his embrace he didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. "F-Father, Kagura-san..." the Inu sibling finally managed to find his voice while properly greeting both Inu parents. Scattered shards of ice along the ground looked like bits of gems glittering in the daylight.

Just then a voice coming out of the shadows instantly put Sesshomaru on the alert. Scanning the clearing and nearby trees he tried to find any trace of this sudden intruder. Obediently he stayed seated on Mayonaka's back and ready to protect Mizuki.

"You do not scare me. I'm a full grown pup!"

User Image

User Image

forest / small clearing >> teleported to unknown palace

In the presence of:
Mizuki, Mayonaka, Kagura, InuTaisho, Miu's voice

A melody from afar:
-----
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                For a hint of a moment InuTaisho held his breath, praying that this simple gesture would help him reach Kagura. The soft touch of her hand and beautiful tinkling echoes of shattered ice somewhat eased his worry. At least now there was a fighting chance to rescue the Inu healer. Her words of thanks were music to his ears. "I should be the one thanking you, Kagura-san. All the same you are most welcome," he nodded slightly with a sincere smile. All the while keeping a firm yet gentle hold of her hand. Now they needed to re-unite with their pups and get back to their human friends before it's too late.

Speak of the young ones. A whispered sigh of relief escaped from the dog demon's lips as he caught onto Mizuki, Sesshomaru, and Mayonaka's scents approaching. Upon seeing his eldest son with the fe pup he would've found this moment completely amusing (under different circumstances). Though Sesshomaru appeared to need a little more educating in the ways of 'puppy love'. Sesshomaru, my son,,, do me one favour and not grow up too quickly.

Suddenly a gust of wind seemed to pick up, changing direction for InuTaisho (and Kagura?) to pick up on the others' scents. An ominous feeling crept through his body, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end and send a shiver running down his spine. Danger was approaching the knight along with the familiar scent of... a wolf? Could it be...? Then there was Kikyo and InuYasha fleeing further away from the already scattered group. Faint and fleeing, yet evident, there lingered a longing scent he was all too familiar with. Chiyoko! Past experiences had taught him well that this was only the start of what was next to come.

From the shadows a feminine voice instantly grasped onto the dog demon's focus. Letting go of Kagura's hand he shifted to stand his ground and ready to reach for Tetsaiga at a seconds' notice. Golden hues narrowed as he fought back the urge to growl too loudly. Simply enough to be heard by sensitive ears as a fair warning. Master? Just who was this 'master' Miu spoke of? Before there was any time to think or act he felt a strange sensation as Miu teleported them to this unknown place. In the blink of an eye the forest and river suddenly became what appeared to be some sort of palace. It took every bit of will-power for the dog demon to keep a strong front. Yet behind golden eyes there was a flicker of bewilderment and uncertainty.

"Show yourself fe. If you are the one who brought us here then let us see face-to-face," InuTaisho spoke up with authority and boldness. Not in a mood to be toyed around with he cautiously looked around. It seemed that he, Kagura, Mizuki, and Sesshomaru had been teleported together, but where were the others? Damn it! The odds weren't in their favour - yet. Inuyasha... Chiyoko... young priestess... good knight... brave wolf... Please be safe wherever you are.

User Image

User Image

river >> teleported to unknown palace

In the presence of:
            Kagura, Mizuki, Mayonaka, Sesshomaru, Miu

Evil Demon, Naraku ~ Inuyasha ost 1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items