Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supreme Kitten

11,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          "It is not what he did...But rather it is what my brother, Mava, and I did in choosing the boy and his sister as hosts." Chiron spoke- his voice like a frosty dagger being swept across her back. She shivered as light snowflakes speckled her face, caught in her physical swirl of dust and emotion. "Delphine you are going to make him pass out from pain, be nice. He is just as much a victim as you are." She let go of his shoulder, crossing her arms over her chest as she continued to stare him down.

She listened to the spirit as he continued to speak, explaining how hosts were hunted- and how they had no choice in being selected. Her face softened at his words, and she turned to him as he shook his head before disappearing into the wind like snow itself. With a sigh, Delphi shifted her gaze back to Renn- anger still burning inside of her. "Please," He said softly, his blue eyes sending guilt coursing through her veins. She chewed her lip as she watched him slide past her, wincing when the bloody arrow caught her eye. He met her steely gaze with an empty face, and she took a step toward him. "I can understand you're angry. You will never see us again."

Her heart ached as he spoke, though she didn't know why. Renn was just a stranger.. Another Yodmutih. People had walked in and out of her life for as long as she could remember- why should she start to care now? 'This one's different... he's good,' Delphi thought, pressing her lips together firmly. 'I can feel it.' The dust around her settled and she sighed, reaching out to grab Renn's wrist. "Frosty- wait." She kicked herself mentally for the action, turning her head to see if her tribesmen were watching before tugging him back into the shadows. "I'm sorry, okay? I just.." Biting her lip, she lifted his hand, lacing her fingers with his as she spoke. "My family- my tribe.. They're everything to me. If someone had gotten hurt.." Delphi shook her head solemnly, not wanting to think about it. "I just kind of.. lost it."

She took a step closer and met his icy gaze once more. "And I... don't want you to leave."

WHERE [ Delphi's Wagon ]
                                                          WHO [ Renn ]
                                                          FEELS [ Guilty; Confused ]
                                                          OOC [ mmm dem feels. <3 ]

Timid Kitten

User Image
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷℛℯℵαƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Rena was unable to contain Mava anymore. Chiron had been freed from his host, and now the flame spirit wanted to be free as well. Rena cried out as she had collapsed in the sand and suddenly a giant phoenix burst from her chest. The young woman remained unconscious on the ground as the creature soared up into the sky, then circled around and came back down to his host. He landed in the sand next to her, shaking his fiery feathers as Rena slowly began to come too. Once out of their hosts, the minor spirits liked to be free for a little while. Rena could not blame them, a mind was only big enough for one person.

Rena held up her arm as the creature took a smaller form, and perched itself on her shoulder. Then with a soft sigh the woman began to head back into the market, Mava chirping instructions as to where Renn and Chiron were.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ℰ♏ℴ₮℩ℴηŞ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷAngry.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ £ø¢₳ŧᶤᶱи Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Faction One: edge of a small city market.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ᵒᵒᵓ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Fashion Statement Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷRena

If you're feeling like I feel then run your life like it's a dance floor

And if you need a little heat in your face, that's what I'm here for

Timid Kitten

User Image
❄ ℛℯℵℵ ❄

She did not want him to leave. Well that was a relief! But further more, Delphi was getting too close for Renn's comfort. Renn's head snapped to the skies, a giant burning creature was soaring in the dimming light of the sky, and Renn knew instantly who it was. He looked at Delphi with a sad smile. He understood to well what she meant by family. He himself was not doing the duty he had promised his mother. Rena was a free soul, an explosive one, and Renn was the only one who calmed her. And yet, here he was standing with a pretty nomad girl. Rena and Renn would go their separate ways eventually, perhaps this was the first sign of things to come.

"I understand that Family is important...Believe me...Now, can you do me a favor and pull that arrow out of my back...It really hurts."

Chiron let out a growl his eyes turned to the sky also. Renn turned back to Delphi, wincing as he did so. The freezing had stopped the bleeding, the cold had numbed it but the muscle pain was still as real as anything else. He was aware of her tiny hand in his, and pulled it away carefully to reach up and brush his silver hair from his face. His eyes never left her nor did he back up when she had advanced closer to him.

❄Emotions: Pained.
❄❄Location:Delphine's Wagon
❄❄❄Company Delphine
❄❄❄❄OOC:

Supreme Kitten

11,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She smiled back at Renn shyly, following his gaze upward- a bird of fire soared above them, and she gasped slightly. 'Must be the other half of this duo.' Delphi thought, snapping her attention back to the boy as he spoke. "I understand that Family is important...Believe me...Now, can you do me a favor and pull that arrow out of my back...It really hurts." Her eyes widened at his words, and she blushed when he let go of her hand. "Of c-course!" She stuttered, shaking herself from her thoughts as she darted around the boy, gesturing with her finger for him to follow.

Pushing aside the curtain that hung above the door, Delphine entered the two-story wagon. It's shadowy interior was filled with various rugs and pillows, and the sweet scent of incense clung to the air. The entire back half of the wagon seemed to be filled with various jars, and a spiral staircase climbed upwards to the room above. She watched Renn's face as he looked around, judging his reaction- she'd never brought a Yodmutih into her home before, and she hoped she wasn't making a mistake. She crossed the heavily carpeted floor to a small shelf, pulling a dagger from it, as well as a clay pot of her mother's salve and a few rags. "Turn around." Delphi instructed, grabbing the back of his shirt as he did so; she ran the dagger down the length of the fabric, splitting it apart before tenderly pulling it away from his cold skin.

The arrow had buried itself deep into Renn's shoulder, and she winced audibly as she touched it with the tips of her fingers, guilt spreading through her once more. "Alright. This.. isn't gonna be fun. Lay down-" She lifted a dirty finger to point to a pile of pillows beneath the small window. "-there. And put this in your mouth." Tossing him a rag, Delphine inhaled deeply and when he lay across the pillows, she sat on top of him. "You ready for this, ryhtcusa?" The blond asked, unable to stop herself from tracing her fingertips across his bare back. She gripped the shaft firmly with her shaking hands as she spoke softly. "Uha.. dfu.. drnaa!!"

The arrow resisted for a moment before loosing itself with a sickening rip, and blood began to seep down Renn's pale back. She pressed the cloth rag firmly against the wound, chewing on her lip as she worked. Using her magic to move the jar, she dipped her free hand into the sticky salve. "This is one of my mother's tinctures," The Peregrin girl explained, removing the rag and spreading the salve across his skin. "It'll keep away infection- well, so she says. Won't do much in the way of pain though."

TRANSLATIONS [ Yodmutih = Outsider; Ryhtcusa = Handsome; Uha.. dfu.. drnaa = One.. two.. three ]
                                                          WHERE [ Delphi's Wagon ]
                                                          WHO [ Renn ]
                                                          FEELS [ Concerned ]
                                                          OOC [ Hehe~ ]

Timid Kitten

User Image
❄ ℛℯℵℵ ❄

Upon entering the wagon, Renn's face was struck with wonder. He had never seen something so ethnic or beautiful in his life. To travel the world in one of these would be amazing in the young mans eyes. He then noticed Delphi grabbing a few things, she was working away with this look of determination on his face. Renn caught himself staring and his head snapped away from watching her. There was a nervous shift from the young man as Delphi moved around behind him with a dagger. He felt her cut away his shirt, touching the arrow with a wince. Renn laughed, she was trying so hard to be brave, it was adorable!

She was telling him to lay down in front of a window. Careful to not knock anything over, Renn laid down on his stomach, then blushed feeling her stradling him from behind. He held the cloth she had given him in his hand and turned his gaze away from her. Her fingers were tracing across his back, causing him to shiver as goose-bumps rose on his skin. It felt good, but that was washed away by the pain that immediately followed. Delphi had given him a warning, counting--he assumed, to three before yanking the arrow from his shoulder. He chomped down, hard on the cloth she had given him, grunting in pain. His vision swam and he took a ragged breath before closing and opening his eyes.

Soothing gel met the skin on his back, and Renn only nodded to her, taking the cloth from his mouth. Every muscle in his body had been tense, and he relaxed under her, closing his eyes and feeling her fingers rub the salve into his back. If she kept it up, he would probably fall asleep. There was no noise coming from him for a few moments as she worked and then he let out a soft sigh.

"Mmmhm"

❄Emotions: Pain and pleasure?
❄❄❄Company Delphine
❄❄❄❄OOC: Imagine the trouble they would get into if someone saw them....LOL!

Timid Kitten

User Image
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷℛℯℵαƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Mava had left her shoulder and was fluttering around the different wagons that they had come to. There was a chill in the air and Rena saw a body slung across the road, frozen solid. She picked up her pace running faster after the spirit that led her.

Finally, the great spirit landed on a particular wagon and Rena could see her brother and his dusty friend go inside. By the time she reached the wagon the events between the two had already unfolded. Rena moved to the door, knocking politely. There was a grunt from inside and Rena could no longer contain herself. She burst through the door, stopping and staring in disbelief. There on the ground was her brother with the little nomadic wench on top of his back. She was rubbing something into his back and Rena could tell that her brother was enjoying it far to much for her liking.

"Seriously, Renn. You are such a sleeze! And, you! You could have had him killed for even bringing him here unsupervised! "

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ℰ♏ℴ₮℩ℴηŞ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒshock
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ £ø¢₳ŧᶤᶱи Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Dust bunnies wagon
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ᵒᵒᵓ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Supreme Kitten

11,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                                                          Renn sighed beneath her, making her smile down at him. It was a nice feeling- taking care of someone, and Delphi couldn't help but giggle. "You're suppose to be in pain, Frosty." She joked, lifting her hands from his back. Then the curtain flew open as her patient's fiery sister stormed into the wagon. Instantly Delphine narrowed her eyes, wiping her sticky hands off on her shimmery brown skirt.

"Seriously, Renn. You are such a sleeze!" Rena snarled before turning to Delphi as she stood. "And, you! You could have had him killed for even bringing him here unsupervised!"

Delphi's jaw dropped slightly, and a catty grin stretched across her face. "Oh boohoo-" She spat back at the girl, narrowing the distance between them. "You think I brought him here? He followed me!! Besides, you're the one that got things riled up- you started the fires in the market! This is all your fault!"

WHERE [ Faction One: Delphine's Wagon ]
                                                          WHO [ Rena; Renn ]
                                                          FEELS [ Pissed ]
                                                          OOC [ It's about to be a whaaat? GIRL FIGHT. lolol. ]

Timid Kitten

User Image
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷℛℯℵαƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Delphine was advancing and the red haired woman backed up slowly leaving the tent but not turning her back on Delphine. Delphine was blaming everyone but herself, and Rena knew that she was the route of all of the problems but it was Delphine who had brought Renn into the wagon. Rena's red-gold eyes flicked nervously to her brother, then back to the dusty girl. She held her hands up, waving them in surrender but Delphine was closing the space between them. Rena held her ground, halfway through the threshold of the wagon. That was when Renn lept up with a cry of pain and slid between them. Rena turned her heated gaze to the back of his head, then looked back to Delphine as Renn started to shove her out the door.

"You were still the one to invite him in here. He did not just burst into your wagon. Whatever, I do not want to fight you--it would destroy your home and I have more respect then that. And, just for your information while you were giving him a rub-up...I did knock."

Rena turned on her heal, holding her arm out as the spirit of fire swooped from his perch atop the wagon. He landed on her shoulder, his talons digging into her skin as she stormed off. Heat radiated off of her body, intense heat, but there were no flames. Rena and Renn had been all that each other had for many years and it was hard for Rena to accept another woman being close to her brother. If the roles were reversed Renn would be just as protective of his little sister. Her feet slammed into the dusty ground, sending the swirls away from her feet. The little fire girl was angry but there was also sadness in her features as she stormed away from her brother and his new girlfriend.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ℰ♏ℴ₮℩ℴηŞ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷAngry.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ £ø¢₳ŧᶤᶱи Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Faction One: edge of a small city market.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ᵒᵒᵓ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷRena is a wuss.

Timid Kitten

User Image
❄ ℛℯℵℵ ❄

There was pain, like Delphi had said there should be, but his mind was trying its best to focus on the pleasant motion of her hands. He had closed his eyes once again only to hear footsteps behind him and then Rena's angry voice. He rolled over, grunting in pain and jumped to his feet. Delphine was storming towards Rena and his sister was backing out of the wagon. Renn did not want another fight but eventually the two girls would duke it out and get over their issues with one another. They had only known each other for a few hours but the tension between them was almost ancient, perhaps it was ancient.

Renn threw himself between the two, shoving Rena out the door with his good arm. He had been so worried about the ensuing fight that he had not heard anything that was said between them. He shoved her out of the wagon, telling her to leave with an angry, as much as he could muster, voice. Anger and Renn came across as cold and harsh and his words matched his actions. There was a southern accent which snaked its way through his words as he said them with malice.

"Rena, piss off. Your presence is not wanted."

Renn turned back to Delphine as Rena stormed off. His eyes were sad as he sighed and blocked her path from Rena. There was too much tension in the air now, all caused by the quick to jump to assumptions girl, Rena. He shifted his weight and then let his eyes fall away from Delphine, crossing his arms over his bare chest and turning to look back at his sister. The white haired boy started to grind his teeth, then bit the inside of his cheek before finally opening his mouth again to speak.

"I will take my leave now."

There was still anger in his voice cool tone, but it was not directed at Delphine but rather it was directed at the disappearing figure of his sister. He turned his gaze back to the blonde nomad girl and sighed, his cold expression changing to a much softer one as he reached out and rubbed a speck of dirt off her face. It was an involuntary action, one he did not think about, but it was kind and soothing, even for his angry mind. Rena was so chaotic all the time and it was so pleasant to be near someone so level.

❄Emotions: Irritation
❄❄❄Company Delphine//Rena
❄❄❄❄OOC: We need to think of a reason to get them out of the City so that Rena and Delphi can actually do damage to each other without things being destroyed.

Supreme Kitten

11,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                                                          Delphi crossed her arms and shut her lips tightly when Renn jumped between the temperamental girls. He pushed his sister back out of the wagon as she continued to glare at Delphi over his shoulder. "You were still the one to invite him in here. He did not just burst into your wagon." Rena spat with anger. "Whatever, I do not want to fight you--it would destroy your home and I have more respect then that. And, just for your information while you were giving him a rub-up...I did knock."

Opening her mouth to yell back at the girl, Delphi was cut off by Renn- his voice like a harsh winter storm. "Rena, piss off. Your presence is not wanted." Her eyes widened at his words, and she watched over his shoulder as Rena stormed away. Silence hung in the air like a thick fog. 'I should say something.' She told herself, looking down at her dirty toes. 'I should tell him I'm sorry. Sorry for yelling at Rena- Sorry for acting like a fool.. I mean, he did save my life...'

"I will take my leave now."

Her head snapped up at his words, and she tried to hide the disappointment on her face. Of course he'd follow his sister- she was his family. Who was she to compete with blood? Besides, it isn't as if they really knew each other. They were two strangers, passing each other in the street and nothing more. But then.. why did she want to kiss him so badly? She sighed when he reached towards her, and her cheeks reddened as he touched her skin.

Beneath her quelled exterior her emotions raged. Delphi wanted nothing more than to throw her arms around this strange, silver haired boy in front of her and press her lips against his. It didn't make sense, she knew that, and she shoved the thought out of her mind. "I think that would be best." She said quietly, taking a step backwards. "She seemed pretty upset. Besides, I don't wanna get caught with a stranger in my wagon.. if you know what I mean."

WHERE [ Faction One: Delphine's Wagon ]
                                                          WHO [ Renn ]
                                                          FEELS [ Confused ]
                                                          OOC [ delphi just kiss him omg ughh ]

Timid Kitten

User Image
❄ ℛℯℵℵ ❄

A cold arm reached out, grabbing the nomad girls arm. Renn smiled at her, then took her hand and held his over top of it. Very slowly she would feel her hand start to be weighed down by a soft object in her hand. Renn held her wrist up to steady the space between their hands and he smiled. Both of his hands were cold against her skin, but the space between their fingers was was a tad colder, and to Delphine it would feel like little snow flakes flicked against her skin. Removing his hand, Renn looked at Delphi, staring into her eyes as he spoke.

"This is a trick my dad taught me. The ice will not melt, and if you ever need to talk to me, or you are in need of help, all you need to do is say my name and Chiron can get me to you as quickly as possible."

In Delphine's hand was a bloomed rose, solid ice and almost glass-like if she were to touch it with her fingers. It was clear and sparkle din the dim light and there was no stem to the rose, just the bloomed flower. The rose was actually something that Renn remembered his own mother having when he was a child. His father was busy off at war and anytime trouble would arise, his mother would grab her own ice crystal and hold it close to her heart, whispering his father's name. Within moments his father would show up. Although he had mentioned that Chiron would bring him back to Delphine, it was actually more of an inherited ability from his father. Chiron could not do that, but Renn could.

"There are many wars rising up in the sand faction. Rena and I were headed that way. If your caravan ever heads home, call me, I would love to take you for dinner."

❄Emotions:
❄❄❄Company Delphine
❄❄❄❄OOC: Oh, Renn...He likes her!

Supreme Kitten

11,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                                                          Blinking back sadness, Delphi kicked herself inwardly for being so ridiculous. Goodbyes never hurt- never! They were a part of life on the move; a fact of her reality. But she couldn't bring herself to turn away from Renn. He smiled at her, his anger replaced with something else, and reached for her arm. Her eyes followed his hands, and she didn't flinch away when icy fingers touched her skin. It was like standing in a lightning storm as her heart raced, heat rising to her cheeks. She bit her lip as he placed his pale hand over her palm.

Suddenly her skin felt as if she'd pressed it against snow, and inside of their hands a tiny storm seemed to rage. Delphine shivered as Renn worked, glancing up at his face. His lips parted slightly, and she felt her blush deepen as she turned her gaze back down to their chilly hands. Renn looked up at her then, lifting his hand away from hers. She gasped when she saw what lay there- it was a rose, its petals an icy work of art.

As he spoke, she met his eyes. "This is a trick my dad taught me. The ice will not melt, and if you ever need to talk to me, or you are in need of help," Renn said softly, and a chill ran down her spine. "All you need to do is say my name and Chiron can get me to you as quickly as possible."

Delphi smiled at him, bringing the rose closer to her face to peer down at it. "There are many wars rising up in the sand faction. Rena and I were headed that way. If your caravan ever heads home, call me, I would love to take you for dinner."

All at once something new began to blossom within her, and she couldn't help but giggle as she held the glacier rose against her chest. "Renn, I... It's beautiful." She stepped closer to him, her violet eyes holding his gaze. "Uv dra L'naydeuh."

TRANLATIONS [ Uv dra L'naydeuh. = Of the Creation ]
                                                          WHERE [ Delphi's Wagon ]
                                                          WHO [ Renn ]
                                                          FEELS [ Wonderful; Confused; Awestruck ]
                                                          OOC [ next post we should shake things up ]

Jokers Gal's Boyfriend

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

The noise coming from the crowds made it impossible to really concentrate and with Viola dashing out in the confusion Ichor was done with this. Closing his eyes he focused sending his web of thoughts out across everyone in the arena. This ability was the strongest one in his arsenal and would leave him very tired especially with how many people there were. As he stretched it out to make sure that he got everyone Sam placed a hand on Kami's shoulders and spun her towards him. “Do you feel that tugging at the edge of your mind? It feels like a light tickle, so light it doesn’t actually earn a reaction. That's Ichor and I give it about sixty seconds before he knocks all of us out. He has the ability to knock everyone out in one go. Last he did this I was out for fifteen minutes, when I woke up we were in a camp somewhere and he explained what happened. Safest thing is to lay down and just wait,” with that Sam sat down on the ground patting the ground next to him then smirking and patting his lap if she wanted to sit there as well. Once she was settled in his lap the push of thoughts went out from Ichor and across the arena. As Kami's head fell onto Sam's chest Sam looked up at Ichor thanking him before passing out as well. Just as Same and Kami had done everyone in the arena passed out on the ground, all except the Thin Man. The Thin Man stood watching everyone fall around him, including the fat CEOs who probably thought they were higher than anyone else. When the wave of thought came upon him it parted like a stone in a wave breaking the waters. Thin Man was something mysterious, alien in nature and seeing Ichor's powers, knew he would have to keep an eye on that Rancor.

Opening his eyes Ichor knelt and picked up both humans, actually appreciating Sam's idea because it made them easier to carry. Walking out of the room he was careful to avoid crushing anyone but that wasn't perfect as he heard a crunch. Looking down he recognized Vi and that he accidentally crushed her left arm. Nothing could be done so he continued into the remains of the market and out to the edge of town. There was a scared look on one man's face but Ichor calmed his mind with his own mind. Asking for a few cots he laid both of the humans down to rest before walking around to stretch his legs, body and mind. He would sleep when they woke up.

Timid Kitten

User Image
||||Kami||||

There were warm arms wrapped around her body and when the white haired woman came to consciousness once more she was aware of Sam's body, pressed against hers. She was still in her arms, unsure of why she had crawled into his arms in the first place, and although it was comforting it was an emotion that Kamira did not delve into very often. Her eyes opened very slowly and she let out a soft groan. Ichor had placed them on a cot, and she could see his figure walking around. She snapped to attention, fully awake as she pushed her body free from Sam's and stumbled from the cot. Her head was aching but she tried to push the thought away.

"Ichor, Are you alright?"

Her voice was groggy as she sat on the ground. She glanced back quickly to see if Sam had awoken yet, but then quickly turned her attention back to the Rancor who was stretching his legs. Kamira watched him carefully as her vision returned and she started to feel normal again.
That ability of Ichor's was an amazing one, one that the botanokinetic did not want to be on the receiving end of too much. It made her mind itch, more so than his speech did.

"Remind me to never piss you off. Not only would you squish me but your brain is something that could crush me with a blink of an eye..."

-Emotions:
--Those beside me:Sam, Ichor,
---Where we are located:Faction 1: City: Cot with Sam) .
----Outfit:Assassins need to be pretty too!
-----OOC:

No need to worry cause.

Everybody will die

Timid Kitten

User Image
❄ ℛℯℵℵ ❄

"Do not forget me, Dusty! Give me a call sometime, Neh?"

Renn smiled at her words, glad that he could bring her happiness. Sure they had just met, but Renn had a feeling that if they did not have to go their separate ways that their friendship could have blossomed. He reached out and rustled her hair once again, his hand lingering for a moment before he turned away from her.

With a wave stepped out of the wagon. Beside him bounded Chiron and the two chased after Rena. He had gone maybe thirty feet from the wagon when he noticed a great beast walking around. A woman with white hair had stumbled from a cot nearby and landed in the dirt. Renn was a fair distance away and could not hear the conversation, but the woman was rubbing her head.
"Chiron, What is that creature?"
"It is a Rancor, son. They are a creature as old as this planet."

❄Emotions: Pained.
❄❄Location:Delphine's Wagon// Area where Kamira, Sam and Ichor are.
❄❄❄Company Delphine//Kamira, Sam and Ichor.
❄❄❄❄OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces