Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Kitten

User Image☠ ☢ ☠ Xenos ☠ ☢ ☠

The story:

Time stood still for many years after the waves of destruction. History had repeated itself, as the world of Xenos had predicted. In old legends there had been a prophecy: three extremely powerful, ancient, immortal beings would come to rise at a time when the world had reached the end of its cycle. The Destruction, the Creation and the Judgement were all they were known as. These immortals would purify the world, killing all those on the planet and then revive it and reset the evolution.

The three immortals would decide together after living a full human lifespan on the planet, if it was time to reset the world. In the most recent encounter with the three beings the tale goes as followed: A young child, a girl of eight years old had become the newest host for the Destruction. She did not know that she had become the embodiment of her world’s eventual demise, the immortal being that inhabited her seemed to fuse inside her soul. When the girl did find out who she was, she was unable to live with herself, her own emotions set off the Apocalypse and the world was devoured by the darkness inside her heart. Her spirit erupted sending her darkness—in the form of a great black butterfly—touched every inch of the world, killing and destroying everything in its wake.

The world remained black for many years, until the Creation began his work. His heart went out to the young girl who harbored the spirit of Destruction in her body, she had been so young and so carefree before becoming the Destruction. He did not let the world suffer for too many years before he sent out his creation. It spread like gold, in the form of a great golden dragon: purifying the air, creating new towns and drinkable water.

The world was ready to be inhabited by the people, the many races which had once encompassed the small planet. It was the Judgement turn to decide if the mighty world of Xenos deserved to once again thrive with life. The judgement watched the beautiful world below her, then with a soft sigh the spirit set a great glow into the planet and the first signs of life began to grow. The seas flourished with fish and wildlife, the plains boomed with the stomping of creature’s hooves. Xenos was once again revived.

The Judgement left the races with one last warning. Standing beside her were the spirits of the last Destruction and Creation. They held hands and the Judgement stared down at the people, her voice soft:

”The next time that the Destruction comes to cleanse the world, and the Creation fills it with livable standards, I will not be placing anymore life into this planet. No more people will die, and history shall be all that remains for this planet.”

OOC Forum

Character Profiles

Timid Kitten

Here is how it will go:

This is a fantasy/apocalyptic style RP. Modern day technology can exist, but think about what is happening on the planet: it is in a state of crisis so use your brain. Guns, machinery, even robots can exist but they are RARE.

Humans, Demons, Lycans, Vampires, Elves, monsters and any race you can think of can be on Xenos. Please, if you choose a race that is not common knowledge, explain that race.

I am open to help with plotting and story ideas, however this RP will be open plot: characters are to live their lives, battle in war against different factions, build friendships and enemies. I will be adding plot twists and everyone is welcome to weave their own plots into the fabric of the RP. They will have to be first approved by myself, you will find I am quite accommodating. HOWEVER! Anything regarding the Immortals will be left up to myself and if you come to me begging to be one of the three immortals... I will ignore you.

This will be an all Original Character RP.

For communication purposes it is encouraged that you join us on skype! It has been proven in other RP's that the effectiveness of Skype for plotting and so on goes far beyond that of the OOC page.

The previous three hosts for the Immortal beings shall not exist. It has been eight hundred years since then.

I will be assigning three people to become the three Immortals:

Xenos is being judged.

RULES

Please follow all Gaia ToS.

Godmodding, Powerplaying and botting is unacceptable and you will be kicked out for it.

I will be expecting a post every 2 days. This is to keep the Roleplay flowing. If you do not comply to this rule you will be getting one warning: Then if you continue to not post your character will be killed off. You have been warned, do not drag everyone else down with you.

That being said, please keep everyone informed if you are to be away for a prolonged period of time.

There will be no cyber in this Roleplay, however you are encouraged to build friendships and relationships between your character and other peoples characters. If you want to do the naughty take it elsewhere.

Each user is only allowed THREE characters max. You will start with ONE. If you stick around long enough I will give you permission to have a second and third character.

All profiles should be PMed to me, the profile skeleton is found below.

This is a Semi-literate RP. I will be expecting AT LEAST a paragraph for each post.

I appreciate people’s abilities to have post formats, with the picture and name of your character, but it is not required.

All character profiles are to be PMed with the title “Judgement Day is Coming”.

The Immortals will be assigned to players once the RP gets moving. I do not want to have people asking me if they can be one of the Immortals. I will ignore you.

There will be an OOC page where EVERYONE is required to subscribe to. This is important because plotting will occur here and it is also important to build friendships with your fellow RPers.

In your PM please let me know if you have skype! We will be using it for communication purposes and would love for you to join us!
The rules are subject to change and will be highlighted and underlined with a red color.

Timid Kitten

The Immortals-- The Big Three

The Judgement: Available

An objective Deity. It has seen much death and destruction and ultimately the revival of the races come down to its' choice. The Judgement usually does not pick a host, but rather remains omniscient until the creation has done his or her job. Not much is known about the Judgement because of this and the history that is placed in the world on the recycle leaves out most information on the Judgement.

The Destruction: Min la Reine: Delphine
The Destruction has become a tortured soul. It has been through may cycles of the planet, killing many innocent men, women and children. When the Destruction takes on a host, the most recent cycles claim that it will not take over the host, but rather fuse with it like one of the Minor deities. The Destruction is inevitable and most times it's host cannot control it and the destruction occurs quicker than the Big Three plan. The Destruction often takes form in a black butterfly, that was its favorite form, but the form the deity takes on really depends on their host.

The Creation: Available
The kindest of the big Three. When it attaches itself into a host soul, it usually picks a person closest to that which the Destruction has chosen. When the creation takes over a soul it does not fuse with that soul, but rather puts the soul to rest and uses their body. The creation has a big heart, but it's main focus is to watch over the Destruction and keep it in check until the time is right.

Smaller Deites

----Here are some pre-made deities, more are welcome!

Mava: Spirit of Fire. Him and his brother, Chiron, are said to be from the first cycle of Xenos. They were simple magic users who were powerful beasts. When the destruction came for the first time, it could not destroy the brothers, and thus the Destruction made them a minor god.
----Fused with Rena

Chiron: Spirit of Ice
((See above))
----Fused with Renn

Selene: Hosted by SamirSpirit of the Night
Selene, a very lonely spirit is said to be the spirit of all creatures who preside in the dark of night. Like other earthen myths she is the Moon, she is the mother of all witchcraft, vampirism, Lycanthropes and shifters. Selene was created on the first cycle of Xenos' existence, she was a spirit from the start who brought on night and told the land to sleep.
----Will fuse with Sam

NissaSpirit of the Forest
Nissa is often described as one of the Creations children. She is essentially the spirit within the forest. All creatures that come from the forests are said to be her children, that includes those humans who can manipulate plants, dirt, and forest matter. Nissa came on the first day of creation, like her sister Selene. The Creation was given heckking for creating another deity and thus his daughter was forced to live a normal elvish life. When she passed only the soul of the forest was left behind. She does not take physical human form, but rather she has become the forest itself. She does not often take a human host, preferring to just be.

Olekos Spirit of the sea
Ole is much more than a Poseidon type god, he is the force that literally holds the world together. His oceans are what feed the people of Xenos and his water is what nourishes their bodies.

Timid Kitten

Location, Location, Location!

When it comes to Xenos, a world ravaged by terror and war, there are a few beautiful destinations around the world. These beautiful places have become the capitals of each faction. Other than the huge cities, the capitals, the rest of the world remains ravaged and destroyed.

Faction Zone 1: Aerobos
Capital: Serene
Current Government of Aerobos: Dwarven society holds control because they are one of the few races able to succcessfully mine the spoils of the vast mountain range.
North Eastern quadrant of the landmass
If you were to look down on Xenos you would see a land, divided into four areas based on the geography of the land. On your left you would see Aerobos. It is a harsh terrain, filled with some of the highest peaks that Xenos has ever seen. The mountains consume over a quarter of the world and each faction has a piece of the huge mountain ranges within its border. The mountains are covered in dense forests and the creatures that fill the mountains can be a terrifying sight. The capital of Aerobos sits upon the mountain ranges' highest peaks, it is woven into the side of the mountain and it is said that the capital, Serene, even stretches down into the core of the planet---that is a myth but Serene does weave its way into the mountain. It is a great city made of Marble and pristine white Quartz polished to the point that in the moonlight it glows. Some of the finest jewels of the land can be found within the mountain ranges of Aerobos and the lakes that dot the valleys are so pure they are said to be from the tears of the Creation.

Aerebos is one, no, it IS the richest faction. Being the richest faction it is prone to having the other factions try and attack it. With its wealth Aerobos could crush ANY of the other factions and the day will come when the bullied will become the bully.

Faction 1 controls the mining industry. All of its riches come from the minerals, precious stones and coal it is able to mine and sell to the other factions. People from Faction 1 are of the rough sorts,being up in the mountains has caused them to be an isolated sort.

Faction Zone 2: Mileda
Capital: Idos
Current Government of Mileda: The most numerous creatures in Mileda are the Elves. They are the ones pulling all the strings.
North Western quadrant of the landmass
Filled with lush green farmlands, Milida is a milder Faction with a great forest in the center- They call it Lytcita, & it is home to a variety of races- Elves, Pixies, and even the occasional Fairy roam its mystical depths. The capital, Idos, is buried within its shadows, and a singular, ever winding road leads to its entryway- a massive, gnarled oak tree bent over like an arch. Outside of the dense trees, The land is flat, and crops burst forth from the rich soil. Mileda is one of the second richest factions of the world and the crops that come from its soils feeds the world. Mileda attempts to take a pacifist view of the world, and they are very rarely attacked by the others.

Faction 2 controls the Farming Industry that controls the worlds food supplies.

Faction Zone 3: Mer'tori
Capital: Kryol
Current Government in Mer'tori: There is a mutual understanding of the rules
South Eastern quadrant of the landmass
Mostly a giant desert, Mer'tori is a harsh & unforgiving Faction- Various ruins and sand-swept camp sites dot the landscape, & many a traveler has perished on its fiery dunes. The capital, Kryol, is built around a natural Oasis, where a lavish Bath House sits nestled into the very cliffs surrounding the water. Part of the forest, Lytcita, has trickled its way into the North Western corner of the landmass.
Control over all Trade Routes and maintains borders

Faction Zone 4: Nymen
Capital: Oaela
Current Government of Nymen: Humans
South Western quadrant of the landmass
With white sands and crystalline waters, Nymen is a sight to behold. Its beaches are dotted with ports & fishing villages, & the population is diverse. It's capital is called Oaela, and at the center lies an enormous old ship, washed ashore from a time long forgotten. The ship, known to locals as 'The Hull', serves as a multi-story marketplace for various traders- though most of the trading that takes place is for fish and other nautical things. Mountains fill the north-eastern corner of the faction, and only the hardiest of travelers dare to trek the stony peaks.
-----Controls Fishing and sea routes

Timid Kitten

Character Profile Format

Gaia Username:
Character Name:
Species: (Please note: Xenos is a planet with many races, so you may be whatever you like but you must explain this species if it is something outside the norm)
Powers: (magic exists in Xenos. Please keep it to a maximum of 3 different powers. Also you must explain these powers as well.)
Skills:
Appearance: (Anime picture please)
Personality:
Weakness: (ALL CHARACTERS MUST HAVE A WEAKNESS!)
Biography:
Interesting Facts:

[align=center]Gaia Username:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (Please note: Xenos is a planet with many races, so you may be whatever you like but you must explain this species if it is something outside the norm. Ex) Not everyone may know what a 'Veela' , from JK Rowling, is. So explain!)
[b]Powers:[/b] (magic exists in Xenos. Please keep it to a maximum of 3 different powers. Also you must explain these powers as well.)
[b]Skills:[/b](These are considered your non-magical abilities)
[b]Appearance:[/b](Please use an editor to ensure your image is not to large, or if you are unable to edit your image use a URL)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Weakness: [/b](ALL CHARACTERS MUST HAVE A WEAKNESS!)
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Interesting Facts:[/b][/align]

Timid Kitten

under Construction

Timid Kitten

Accepted Characters

Shadow - Dragon
(1)xxxxxxxxIchor
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRancor
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Telepathic

(2)xxxxxxxx Samir
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHuman - Will be the host of Selene
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx • Manipulation of shadows - eventually...

Min la Reine
(1)xxxxxxxx Delphine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHuman - Host of the Destruction
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Terrakinetic

(2)xxxxxxxx Jamai
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHuman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Terrakinetic

iI3endy
(1)xxxxxxxxFaette
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fairy - Vila
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Botanokinetic

Silviela
(1)xxxxxxxx Kamira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHuman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Botanokinetic

(2)xxxxxxxxRena and Mava
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHuman - Host of Mava
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Manipulation over flames and heat in the air.

(3)xxxxxxxx Chiron
Renn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHuman - Host of Chiron
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Manipulation over ice, snow and can drop temperatures durastically.

Timid Kitten

Funny quotes worth remembering:

Timid Kitten

Timid Kitten

User Image
||||Kami||||

Buildings were smoldering in the distance and the white haired woman shifted her weight from sitting atop a building. The wind pushed her hair in all different directions and in her hands she played with three silver blades. Eyes glancing down, Kamira could see her target below, wandering one of the make-shift markets of this particular city. She was in Faction One territory and her target below was surrounded by civilians. Kamira could not risk hitting one of the innocent men and women below, so instead she watched with careful eyes.

Suddenly her target took off, running fast. Kamira had only a moment to react. Her blades still in hand, she ran, following her target. The buildings were spaced closely so she was able to jump from rooftop to rooftop. The man below danced through the crowd and then was gone. Kamira threw the blades in her hand down at the ground with an angry curse. How could she have been so stupid!

"There goes another paycheck."

The woman turned, moving towards the fire escape to get down from her perch. When she finally reached the ground she put the blades in her hands back into their holsters on her hip. Her green-blue eyes scanned the crowd below. Today was a busy day for the market. There had been no attacks from the other factions, the gangs were all quiet and it had been a stupid idea to try for this target on this given day.

Kamira walked in silence, eyes watching her every step of the way. The silence that she felt was welcoming, but that was until she heard angry shouts and could smell burning timber. People pushed past her in a frenzy to get away from the fire. People cleared out quickly and in the street, a girl with fire on her hands stumbled away from one of the vendors, her eyes angry.

-Emotions:[/b Pissed off, Curious.
--Those beside me:(Eventually Rena and Renn)
---Where we are located:Faction 1 City, Market within the rubble.
----Outfit:Assassins need to be pretty too!
-----OOC:WELCOME ALL! I figured I would start all three in the same place, with Rena causing havoc as a focal point! Rena post coming up!

No need to worry cause.

Everybody will die

Timid Kitten

User Image
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷℛℯℵαƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Mava had told her to keep herself in check, her brother had told herself to keep her temper in check as well. Rena was angry about that to begin with. Everyone thought that she was a time bomb waiting to explode, and that was the truth, but she could keep calm when she wanted to. Their adventure into the market had been , so far, successful.

That was until a man had made a grab for Rena, his arm sliding around her shoulders. Immediately the items she had been bartering for dropped to the ground in a clash, her eyes began to glow and the air in the the immediate area began to increase. Mava was trying to calm her mind, but Rena would have none of it. She rounded on the man and grabbed his arm, the smell of burning flesh diffused through the air as her hand touched his skin. He took another reach for her and Rena pushed him back. Her fingertips danced with flames and her eyes glowed an ember color.

"Who do you think you are?"

Behind the two stood a boy, about the same age as the fiery girl. He was urging her to calm down but his efforts were futile. Soon a spark from one of the flames lifted into the air and caught onto a vendor's make-shift tent. Flames erupted in the area and people began to file away.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ℰ♏ℴ₮℩ℴηŞ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷAngry
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ £ø¢₳ŧᶤᶱи Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Faction One: City Market
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ᵒᵒᵓ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Rena is the b***h...Just warning!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Fashion Statement Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷRena

If you're feeling like I feel then run your life like it's a dance floor

And if you need a little heat in your face, that's what I'm here for

Timid Kitten

User Image
❄ ℛℯℵℵ ❄

While his sister bartered with the Merchant for a few rare stones and other miscellaneous items, Renn stood calmly studying the people who had passed by. He was not used to seeing so many different races all in one area, and it was curious to see how everyone interacted. Their trade had been going smoothly, Renn left most of that up to his sister considering she had the better personality for the trade. Suddenly a man stumbled through the market. His eyes fixated on Renn's sister and the blue eyed teen knew something was going to happen. He stepped in the path of the man, warning him against doing anything stupid.

"Buddy, do not touch her or you will get burned!"

Too late. The man wrapped his arms around the petite woman's shoulders, mumbling incoherently. The heat that radiated from his sister was enough to make even Renn back away from her. He began telling people to get clear, holding his arms out and preventing anyone from passing. Then suddenly flames erupted through one of the tents and began to spread. People ran in panic and Renn held out his hand. Ice jumped from his fingertips and Renn began to freeze off the surrounding tents to prevent further flames.

❄Emotions Here we Go again.
❄❄LocationFaction one: City Market
❄❄❄OOC Renn will be the hardest one for me to RP! I have not put a lot into his development! AHH!

Jokers Gal's Boyfriend

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Considering there wasn't a lot to do in this world with no technology a big thing that was often done especially in the larger cities was a Coliseum style fight. Normally they were held in secret to avoid the judgmental glare of the governments. In order to earn more coin Ichor was taking part in the most recent battle. Although seeing him devour a single man might have brought in a crowd he wasn't an animal and demanded that when it came to his fights it would be three normal men or a normal man and one with powers. Today it was actually only going to be one man with two diverse powers. Seeing that the nine foot tall beast of a monster could crush a man with a single hand it made sense that those fighting him had a sort of advantage. The man who was up to battle today was from the South Eastern region, born in the city of Kryol and raised learning many forms of fighting. As Ichor was a beast this man was a beast of men, Drri himself stood at six feet, two inches of solid muscle. Wearing leather armor leggings, no upper armor and the helmet made of the bear like beasts that roamed his region he relied on strength and was faster then one might think at first glance.

Sam always had a sort of flare for entertainment requesting that before the fights Ichor would be sequestered to a room where a large wooden gate prevented him from 'charging' into the battle arena. Actually Ichor was currently watching Sam pace around the room.

“Are you actually concerned for my well being?”

“Maybe, I don't know, normally even when you go against the magi I can trust your thick skin to not get yourself killed. This single person thinking he can take you on.”

“It's not a fight to the death you know, even if he does beat me I will just need to rest for awhile.”

“No I've heard the rumors, he hunts your kind but he has yet to locate more than one of the Rancor on Xenos.”

“He'd probably faint if he knew they live in the South East like he does. Even so there would be no way for him to locate it or have any chance against the elders.”

“This isn't funny,” Sam snapped, showing more emotion than he wished. On the outside Ichor was just Sam's meal ticket but in reality they had become friends over all these years.

“The match doesn't start for another hour, if you fret so much go seek someone with the power to separate a rancor and this man at the end of the fight.” Ichor didn't think that Sam would do that but he just nodded and left, he knew that Sam would be back before the fight and just needed to clear his head so he waited. Sam made haste to the market place frowning at the utter destruction that had taken place. Looking for anyone helpful at all he saw Kamira and reached out for her arm.

“Excuse me, I know this is a strange request but do you possess magic or know of where I can find someone around here that does?” The word that he used with Ichor, magi, was pretty much a curse where he was from since rancor didn't rely on anything like that. Sure they had developed telepathy but that was just how they evolved like how Sam could talk or evolved to have a thumb so he could use tools. “I need some help in the old warehouse district, there's going to be a fight and I could use some help if things go bad.” What Sam said was vague enough so that most people wouldn't know what he was talking about, a few choice people would know he was referring to the illegal fights. Sam's only real 'power' or 'skill' was his internal clock, he had time to look for someone else, but not a lot.

Supreme Kitten

11,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"EV OUI DUILR ED YKYEH E FEMM AHDUSP OUI, RION."
                                                          A young blond woman yelled after her little brother, her lilac eyes glaring after his small, dirty form as he ran giggling away from her. In her hand she held a jar of dirt, and was poised as if she would throw it at him. With a sigh, she looked at the jar before setting it back down on the floor of their slapped together store front, turning her attention back to the customer. "So sorry about him." She said with a smile. "I'm Delphine, how can I help you?"

The customer, her wrinkled face covered by a shawl, smiled back at Delphi with an eery grin. She bit her lip as she watched the old woman speak. After a lifetime of watching the customers, she'd grown used to her mother's spooky clientele. "Delphine," The crone said hoarsely, "You've grown so tall since the last time you were in Faction One- you're practically a woman now."

'Practically?' she thought, nodding politely at the woman. 'The hell is this lady, anywa-'

"Uv dra Ayndr, if it isn't Mother Crow." Her mother's musical voice danced through the air as she spoke, emerging from the wagon that served as both their work shop and home. "How have you been?" Delphi watched as her mother, Tinqa, approached the old woman and planted a kiss on each of her cheeks- the usual greeting in her close-knit tribe, the Peregrin.

"Delphi," Tinqa said softly as she turned to look at her eldest child. "Fro tuh'd oui ku belg ib so untan vnus dra ranp jahtun? Ed cruimt pa nayto huf." Delphi narrowed her eyes at her mother suspiciously, but nodded anyway.'She's never sent me to pick up the herbs before.. she always complains that I crush them. So why now?'

Her mind tumbled through the possibilities as she bowed to her mother and the customer before turning to enter the wagon. 'And just who is this mother crow?' She slipped on her hand-crafted shoes and darted quickly out again, waving to her mother she sped past. "Pa pylg cuuh!"

-----

"Goodbye!" She called out, exiting the shop tent, placing the herbs gently in her bag as she walked back out into the busy road. Immediately, she could smell the smoke.. and something else, something acrid. People pushed passed her in a panic, trying to get away from the source of the smoke- a tent fire.

With a gasp she sped towards the flames, arriving just in time to see the ice forming on the nearby tents. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of it, and Delphi turned to stare at the teens she assumed responsible for the chaos. Magic- that's what she smelled mixed in among the smoke.

Her fingers began to tingle and she quickly kicked off her shoes, feeling the dirt move beneath her feet as she pushed it forward, sending a wave of Earth over the tent to smolder the flames. When it landed, a cloud of dust filled the air, replacing the smoke and coating everything in a fine layer of dirt.

WHERE [ Faction One: City Market ]
                                                          WHO [ Strangers ]
                                                          FEELS [ Excited ]
                                                          OOC [ Pretty excited for this RP~ hope everyone likes Delphi! ]

Timid Kitten

User Image
||||Kami||||

Kamira's head had snapped to the side when a hand grabbed her arm. Deep green eyes stared into the face of a man. She hardly heard his words, but she could recall only a few select words from what he was asking: Magi- Help. The white haired woman held up her hand indicating the flames and ice that surrounded them, but then a wave of dust washed over them. Kamira held up her arm, shielding her eyes from the dirt that whipped towards them. She could feel the grass nearby groaning in protest but could only wipe her eyes free of dirt.

"Apparently there is Magi everywhere. I can lend you a hand. I am skilled in the arts."

Her previous target was long gone and Kamira knew it would take hours and hours to find him. She glanced back up at the commotion in the streets. The flames had been successfully extinguished and the firey girl stood, covered head to toe in dirt. Kamira shook her head and looked back at Sam, then turned to face him.

"How can I be of assistance?"

-Emotions: I hate dirt....
--Those beside me:
---Where we are located:Faction 1 City, Market within the rubble.
----Outfit:Assassins need to be pretty too!
-----OOC: Rena post coming up!

No need to worry cause.

Everybody will die

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out