Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓝⓘⓐⓛⓛ Ⓕⓘⓝⓝⓘⓖⓐⓝ
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Perhaps Niall had made his story a little too short as Roscoe still intended to go to the Great Hall. "It's the truth! Ya did know her! You two were an item for a whole year! Ross, come back!" But it didn't seem to work. Roscoe just kept getting further and further away. And Niall was starting to crack under the pressure. Why didn't he just tell the truth from the start? "Nothing's gettin' through to him. What do I do now?!" he asked Lily.

Of course, none of them knew that Roscoe was getting closer to where Professor Pale and Mr. Vernstein were having their conversation.

Jay Twilight

The Impossible Fii

Hellraiser

cassshaundistorm

User Image
ᄃΛᄂBΣЯƬ FᄂӨGGBΛПΣ
DIVIПΛƬIӨП PЯӨFΣƧƧӨЯ ΛПD ΉΣΛD ӨF GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ΉӨЦƧΣ
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
Calbert Floggbane: ▇▇
Neve Plexus: ▇▇
Briar Spindlewhitt: ▇▇
Thaddeus Darnelli: ▇▇
Jillian Spindlewhitt: ▇▇
Jeremy Chambers: ▇▇
OOC: Sorry for such a long wait..

Quote:

After what seemed to be about a good forty minutes into the session Calbert stopped in the middle of his teaching and then stood completely rigid. He had an odd feeling of dread come over him. “Alright everyone the session is being ended earlier than usual today. Good job everyone and thank you for joining me today.” He said as he hurriedly rolled up the yoga mat and pulled on his jacket. There was something horrible that was about to happen and he always trusted his gut when things like this ever happened for he was never wrong once. Calbert was in tune to his curse and his connection to the beyond would be more than basic prophecies but often at times he would experience an urge for him to do something or a whisper in his ear like the wind telling him something important. This was certainly one of those times. He pulled forth his silver lime wand and then said “Everyone do hurry the skies are getting darker.” The students who were meditation and practicing yoga with Lucrezia had picked up the pace as they could tell by the urgency in Calbert’s voice that something was amiss.

Jillian was quickly rolling up her mat as she saw her older sister Briar looking almost dazed into the forest. It was as if she was in a trance almost. “Sis are you o-…” but something lept from within the darkness and into the clearing right at Briar which made her little sister scream in alarm. It was a large object and it seemed to tower over Briar as it snapped its pinschers angrily; knocking the girl to the floor who was holding it back with eyes filled with anger as she struggled. Calbert ran toward Briar and then said to everyone else “Wands out students!” he then was in good range of the girl who was pinned down by the spider’s large form and before it could notice another person running up to it a voice called out in a shout “Arania Exumai!” Calbert then pushed back the spider which collided into the trunk of a tree as Briar was helped to her feet by the Divination Professor. “Briar are you okay?” He looked over the girl with the wild auburn hair and she said “Yeah I’m okay.” Then when the professor had his back turned to speak to the other students. Briar pulled out her wand and then yelled at the spider “Reducto!” she was pissed and then her younger sister disarmed her and hugged her tight. “It’s okay now Bri it’s gone don’t worry. Let’s just get out of here like the rest of them okay?” she said to her older sister as she could see the fire in her sister’s eyes. It was frightening and it put a few other students on edge. After taking a few deep breaths she nodded to Jillian and then she held her sister’s hand and walked with Briar and Calbert trailing close behind as they gotten out of the Forbidden Forest. Soon everyone was out and it was because they were briskly walking with their wands at the ready.

User Image

ӨӨᄃ:
PΛƬЯӨПЦƧ: ΛЦGЦЯΣY
ЩΛПD: 11 ¾ IПᄃΉ ƧIᄂVΣЯ ᄂIMΣ, ƧƬЦЯDY ЩIƬΉ ΛЦGЦЯΣY ƬΛIᄂ FΣΛƬΉΣЯ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hellraiser

Gamebrain25

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

GЦΛЯDIΛПXXXXX ӨFXXXXXƬΉΣ XXXXX ΣΛGᄂΣƧ
User Image

User Image
Xurnev’s expression relaxed and he smiled happily. “Oh Warren; yeah I have been hired as well to help keep Hogwarts safe.” He said with a small chuckle as he shook the professor’s hand. “A pleasure to meet you Professor Pale.” He nodded with a grin. “I’m to be in charge of the Ravenclaws and since I was one in my youth; it isn’t that difficult to keep track of the witty ones.” He said with a smirk and crossed his arms after the handshake. Xurnev had taken in the atmosphere of how much has changed since he had last been there. The students seemed to be definitely more than when he was a student. The layout of Hogwarts was pretty much the same after it had rejuvenated itself from the battle years ago. Some things never change.
User Image-[[ XЦЯПΣV VΣЯПƧƬΣIП ]]-

-[[ ΛПƬI-DΣΛƬΉΣΛƬΣЯ ƧPY ]]-

-[[ PΛƬЯӨПЦƧ: GΣЯMΛП ƧΉΣPΛЯD ]]-

-[[ ЩΛПD: BᄂΛᄃKƬΉӨЯП,MYƧƬΣЯIӨЦƧ BᄂΛᄃK ЩIƧPY ᄃӨЯΣ ]]-

-[[ ᄃΛᄂᄃЦᄂΛƬΣD PЦЯΣBᄂӨӨD IПVΣПƬӨЯ ]]-

-[[ PЯΛПKƧƬΣЯ ЯΛVΣПᄃᄂΛЩ GЯΛDЦΛƬΣ ]]-

Timid Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ⓓⓐⓟⓗⓝⓔ Ⓟⓐⓛⓔ
Head of Hufflepuff
Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher

"I'm very pleased to meet you as well," Pale replied with a grin. "Yes, I can imagine so. Anyway, as Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, I look forward to working with you and the other Ministry wizards."

Lady Bellucinni

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

THERE ⇣S NO GREAT GENIUS ( WITHOUT ) A MIXTURE ↺ OF MADNESS
        ♛ ↳ A-Aristotle

User Image

Lucrezia walked over to the girl and as she led the way to Professor Floggbane and the 4 other students who were waiting. The professor led them deep into the forest and Lucrezia made sure to look at her surroundings for next time she wanted to come out for a session. Already she felt calmer being out here away from everyone else. She looked at the other students as they walked aand introduced herself. Then they all introduced themselves. There were the Spindlewhitt sisters, Briar and Jillian. Briar she recognized from her house, all the rest were from other houses. Thaddeus Darnelli was a Slytherin on the Quidditch team, a beater. She remembered him hitting a bludger toward her last year right before she scored a point, but that was what he had to do, he didn't seem hostile toward her so that was a good sign. Jeremy Chambers she knew from sight, his family had replaced the Olivanders as wandmakers to England, she had heard that Jeremy had a wand core unlike any other students, one of Chimaera Scale. But being that his family made wands it wasn't a surprise. The last girl, the one who came up to her was Neve Plexus. While she wasn't sure about the girls house one thing was obvious, the girl knew this path well and enjoyed being out here more than the others.

Once they reached the clearing Lucrezia looked around and picked a spot close to the trees. But then noticed the Professors head turned toward the trees in her direction. Pulling her wand out and whispering Lumos she turned the light in the same direction. The animal took off before she could register what it was but deciding not to risk anything she stuck her wand in the ground and gave some extra lighting to the clearing. Doing the session was meditative for her. Focusing on the poses cleared her mind in a way very few things did. She'd have to come out more for these. It wasn't long before Professor Floggbane stopped the session, his voice was rigid. It didn't take long to see why.

A few seconds later a small acromantula had jumped out of the forrest and landed on top of Briar. But within a minute the professor had the monster off of her and Briar in a fit of fury had use the reducto spell. Jillian went to her sister and hugged her tight. The students thought it best to get out of the forest as quickly as possible and she couldn't agree more. Jerking her wand from the ground she rolled the mat up and stayed in the back of the group, technically she was an adult now as well as a head girl so she silently felt it was her duty to protect the younger student so her wand was at the ready.

Luckily they had no trouble getting out of the forest and as they emerged Lucrezia could see Ronan standing on the hill, he was calling her name "Ronan! Over here" She ran toward the boy and wrapped him in a tight hug "Oh my gosh it was so horrifying. An acromantula almost got Briar Spindlewhitt but the Professor saved her!" Momentarily shocked by the outburst of affection he wrapped his arms around her and spoke gently "Its ok, your safe now. The gates still open, they still haven't closed the gates. We can go back to the village if you want. We have about another 2 hours before the curfew."

Nodding she said she needed to put her mat up and get a coat. "Accio jacket!" She just went to the doors of the castle and set the mat by the steps as the coat came in her direction. Slipping it on her the two walked towards the gate

Where: Forbidden Forrest
                                                          Outfit: Workout set
                                                          With: Hopefully the professor soon

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Albus snickered quietly at Madam Prince shushing them "Come on let's go" With that the two walked out of the Library into the Hallway and then gave another chuckle. "Poor Madam Prince. She's always been very quiet. And she'll never retire, she'll be here when we all have kids. She might even stay behind as a ghost just to shush kids. But yeah I know plenty of stories about the war. Here's one that you may not know. Ever heard of the Chamber of Secrets? Its entrance is on the second floor girls bathroom. You know, Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. It was created by Slytherin who kept his monster Basalisk down there dad killed it when he was 13. Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermonie came down here during the battle to get one of it's fangs. Basalisk fangs are one of the only things known to be strong enough to destroy a horcrux.

If you don't know what a horcrux is in detail I can explain. When you want to live a longer than normal life span you can tear your soul apart. I don't know how, no one that I know does. But I do know you commit murder to do it. But once you kill you can tear your soul away from your body and place it in an item, Voldemort tore his soul apart 7 times. Unless all those items are destoryed the person can live forever, like the philosophers stone. There was a locket and a ring that belonged to Slytherin, his teenage Journal, Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem, Helga Hufflepuff's cup, his snake Nagini, and then the one he never intended to make, the one he didn't know he'd made, my dad.

Dad destroyed the Journal, Dumbledore did the stone, a boy named Crabbe and his fyendfire got the diadem, uncle Ron the locket, aunt Hermonie the locket with the Basalisk fang I described, Professor Longbottom killed the snake, and Voldemort hit dad for the second time with the Killing Curse, he survived the curse not once but twice, the only person to ever survive it. That's why he was offered the headmasters job I think. So i don't get why so many parents pulled their kids out of school, but that's just me. What else do you wanna know? I can tell you just about anything

Where: Hallways
With: Teresa
Wearing: Albus

basketbllgrrl27

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

«Location»: Common Room ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
«Wearing»: Casual Wear ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
«Company»: no one☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
«OOC»:[text]☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
❖❖

User Image
Walking toward the gate Ronan wrapped his arm around his friends waist, she was shivering and he knew it wasn't from the cold. Holding her tight he bent down towards her ear and said quietly. "I know you didn't drink much earlier, but now you need a drink it seems like. As long as you don't get drunk. Come on, were going back to the Three Broomsticks and your getting the strongest drink they have alright? I'm not taking no for an answer" Lucrezia just nodded and let him lead her almost trance like into the little village. As they walked by Faust's emporium a face almost familiar as his own was looking away from him. The face was slightly bleeding which filled him with a moment of dread "Adam? What the hell's happened to you? Were you attacked?" he let go of Lucrezia, which seemed to bring her out of her almost trance like state as Ronan went to his younger brother and turned him so that he could see his face more clearly. Whatever had happened had only been recent because there had been only minimal bleeding so far.

Lucrezia looked at him dreamlike walked over to Ronan and nudged him "I think his nose is broken. What happened Adam?"

"тнє σηℓу тяυє ωιѕ∂σм ιѕ ιη кησωιηg уσυ кησω ησтнιηg."

-ѕσ¢яαтєѕ

❖❖
User Image

"Lady Bellucinni"

Hellraiser

cassshaundistorm

User Image
—(••÷[ ⓐⓓⓐⓜ ⓜⓒⓛⓐⓖⓖⓔⓝ ]÷••—
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Adam was torn from looking towards the emporium to see his brother turn him to face him. He looked a bit more rugged than usual aside the wild curly hair. “Hey, Ronan.... Lucrezia...” he said with a frown as if he didn’t exactly want to be bothered right now. He sighed and nonchalantly said “Oh, just my friend’s boyfriend. I found her crying before he did and apparently he thought that I was doing something a bit more unfriendly amongst friends.” He paused to sneer at the dull pain in his face. “Can’t say I blame him though… After Laurie made me into a new man the past never fails to come back and haunt me for the burdens I have brought.” He sighed as he looked over at his brother then to Lucrezia. Adam frowned as he looked back at the emporium as he thought about Cienna and Dean. He didn’t want to abandon Cienna; he already ran away from her once and he wanted to at least tell her that he was going back to the castle to get his nose fixed. He couldn’t just leave as he had done before with other girls. He knew what it would feel like. The pain the waiting and the hope that ends up being squashed; Adam sighed and then looked at them. “It’s not that bad is it? I’d like to at least go in there to tell someone that I will be going back to the castle.” The Gryffindor champion said as he looked at the two. His cobalt eyes reflected all the busying about inside the windows of the emporium as he stared in. He was searching for white blond hair. The blood flow was still but a trickle down his face and it dripped onto the damp cobblestone but he couldn’t even feel it. Everything was numb at that point and he couldn’t shake why.. Adam may have not been the smartest of the two brothers but he knew that it was better to tell them the truth over pointed the finger on who to blame. Especially when it came to Lucrezia being head girl of the very house that his previous assailant was in; Adam had enough of that excitement for a while. All he wanted was to spend some quality time with Cienna and if he chose to ignore Laurie he would have been able to bond with the lion’s head girl. Instead he thought about being chivalrous and that had gotten him a broken nose. It was funny how things turn out not in the best of ways with only the best intentions.

User Image

Wand: 12in, elm, phoenix feather
House: Gryffindor 6th year
Patronous: Ram
Proud Keeper
Pressured to be Perfect
OOC:

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Arianna smiled up at Emmett after speaking up about going to see the portrait. She was over the moon with excitement. Vernstein mentioned where it was and she nodded, making a mental note of it in her head so that she would be able to visit the paintings again. She followed behind Jeanette, hand in hand with Emmett as they ascended the marble staircase to the second floor. From there they headed down the corridor on the right hand side to the Hall of Remembrance. As the small group made their way down the hall, her eyes scanned the various portraits on the walls. So many people fell during the Battle of Hogwarts all those years ago. So many that were so young. This school probably wouldn't be here anymore if the dark lord had succeeded in his conquest. Though they all had Professor Potter to thank for that, didn't they. The young artist cast her eyes down towards her feet, not wishing to look upon all the students that perished in the battle any longer. Eventually they all stopped in front of the portrait of a particularly intimidating potions master.

Jeanette excused herself before walking away to another painting, Arianna watching her go quietly. The brunette lioness adjusted her glasses on her face and looked up at the painting in front of her. The one Jeanette had done of Professor Snape. Her eyes flicked over the painting, taking in each minute detail of it.
                      "Incredible..." The word escaped her mouth, slipping between her lips as a mere whisper beneath her breath. She couldn't believe the detail and skill of it. The movement within the enchanted portrait itself. Arianna tore her eyes from the deceased professor and over to Emmett when he squeezed her hand and started to speak. She blinked slowly, turning her attention back to the portrait. She had heard rumors but...was he really that bad? Emmett's chuckle was cut short when the old potions master shouted at him for silence. Arianna bit her lower lip to keep a chuckle of her own from escaping at it. Emmett whispered to her, earning a small chuckle before she turned her brown eyes on him once more. "We shouldn't speak ill of the dead." She squeezed Emmett's hand gently before looking back up at the painting. They weren't really speaking ill of the dead, so to speak. But calling a well respected and revered past professor of Hogwarts 'grumpy' could be considered insulting. Especially if said person's portrait was right in front of you. And Snape was so intimidating even in painting form, she didn't want to risk setting him off. The man had generated enough horror stories to circulate throughout the halls of Hogwarts. She didn't want to gain a new one from a talking painting.

She bit the inside of her cheek as she tipped her head to the side, dissecting the painting with her eyes.
                      "The movements are so fluid and natural." It looked like she was staring into a recording of the past, and not a painting moving in front of her. Now she really wanted to be able to make her creations move. Was it even possible to get moving sketches? Or did they have to be paintings? She took a deep breath, letting it out slowly before speaking. "I really want to make my creations come to life..." The statement was directed at Emmett, though she didn't look at him. She slowly slid her gaze from the potions master to her boyfriend, continuing her thought. "Do you think I could do it?" She looked up at the Hufflepuff beside her, self-doubt shining in her brown eyes. She wanted to make moving drawings so badly, but was so afraid that she would fail. She feared not being good enough to create fluid motions within her work. Feared she would never be able to match Jeanette's skill and talent.

User Image

Lady Bellucinni

Hellraiser

cassshaundistorm

User Image

☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸

Millicent tilted her head as she looked at Eri confused. “But I have already finished. I am ready whenever you are.” She beamed happily. With a slight giggle she waited for Eri to finish but it was getting dark fast and with the killer still at large she felt deep in her stomach that it was time to just go back to the castle. “Um Eri…. Not that I don’t want to get the broomstick polish but it is getting rather late. I wouldn’t want to be out at night like this if something managed to happen.” She said lightly but there was a worried look on her face. “How about we get the broomstick polish tomorrow after Mack goes through his task?” she proposed as her cool eyes drifted to see other students leaving and the storekeepers cleaning up shop for closure. Noticing the look of agreement on Eri’s face she smiled and they both left the store with their umbrellas. “It stopped raining.” Millicent said quietly to herself as she looked up at the dark sky. She then shuddered slightly at the chill and then walked over to Eri and grasped his hand. Millie always had the juvenile fear of what may be lurking in the dark. On their trek back to the castle Millie kept close to the Hufflepuff head duelist.

When they finally reached the castle the tight grip on Eri’s hand loosened to just a gentle grip now. The chaser prefect looked at Eri and smiled but blushed slightly in the torchlight corridors. “Thanks… for the whole day. It’s been fun and I enjoyed it a lot.” She smiled and then bit the inside of her cheek. Leaning up on her toes she kissed Eri’s cheek and smiled then giggled softly as a flash of red passed over her face briefly. She tilted her head slightly as the blond waves were draped to the side of her shoulder. Her pale eyes looked at the corridor behind her and she frowned slightly. Something came to mind as she wondered to herself about all that happened with Roscoe. “I … I think I’m going to check on Roscoe… After what happened this morning I am worried about how he is doing. You can come with me but I can understand if you’d like to turn in early to the common room. We do have some time before curfew.” She started to walk and then she stopped to look over her shoulder at the other Hufflepuff. “You know he’s our captain and all despite him being so young.” She frowned. “He’s still a kid in a lot of ways.” She sighed as she crossed her arms as she felt her prefect side kicking in. Watching over students seemed to be always a concern ever since last night and she was not even there. It wasn’t good at all. It almost made her forget about the bruises on her ribs. Whatever happened the night of the murder Millie preferred to take to her grave as she anxiously stood.

☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸
Sixth Year Hufflepuff Pureblood
Patronus: Ferret
Wand: 12 ¼ inch apple with Welsh Green heartstring core
Heiress to the Silver Bell Tea Company
Chaser Prefect

User Image

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sophia Tarabelle

Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself --- Erasmus

Listening to Mrs. Eckles as she explained what needed to be done for the process she clinched the seat slightly as she brought out the vile looking potion and then plucked the feather from the Augurey and stirred the potion with the tip of the soft end. Gulping in nervousness she drank the potion, and then the world went dark. It could have just been a few minutes or hours for all she knew, it was frightening to be in the abyss. That was all she could think to call it. That or what some Muggles called purgatory. But then it was over and her strength was drained and she involuntary slumping in the chair. The woman helped her to stand. She had to hold onto her for support as they walked out.

They walked slowly through the corridors in silence. Sophie had trouble at times getting her breath., Her mind was too focused on what had just happened. She decided to try to take her mind off of it. Ma'am your last name is Eckles right? Are you Aurora's mom? You might want to check on her once we get back to the castle. It's probably not my place to tell you. She'll be mad at me I guess. But she almost died today except for Mrs. Nagini" without mentioning many names she said that there was a duel between Cambria and another student. And what happened after the duel "But can you not mention that it was me that told you all this?

At this point the two were at the phone booth that they had entered from. Within minutes the two were at the Hogwarts gate. Looking to the woman she was nervous "Uh, well goodbye." She let go of the woman and walked slowly to the school entrance, once she got there she held onto the wall to stabilize herself and made her way slowly up the steps to the tower. But by the time she got there her strength was almost depleted, laying on the wall she slumped to the ground in a dead sleep

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

«Location»: Hogsmeade ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
«Wearing»: Casual Wear ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
«Company»: Lucrezia and Adam ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
«OOC»: ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
❖❖

User Image
Ronan couldn't help but sigh and chuckle at his little brother's explanation. "Humphrey did this? I'll have a talk with him later. I promise nothing will happen. But now about your nose. Me and Lucrezia can fix it so that you don't have to leave, mom knew this would happen to you eventually, so she taught me the spell. You are just like our father. But I'm going to have Lu straighten your nose, her doctor brother taught her a few things. But first...." With a deft movement he removed his house scarf and put it up to his brothers nose gently to stop the blood flow. Rain from earlier in the day was still on the windows so with the other end of the scarf he wet the scarf and used it to clean the dried blood from his brother's face. Satisfied for the moment he moved aside for Lucrezia to come in between them.

Lucrezia put her hand over Ronan's to catch the scarf in the same spot he had it. Ronan deftly moved his hand once she was positioned. Looking up at the boy's face she became suddenly stern I'm going to have to adjust the bone so it doesn't heal crooked alright. It's going to hurt but dont you dare jerk or I'll have to do it again, and next time you'll be in a full body bind. getting a quick feel of the boys bone stucture she took a deep breath "Ok, on the count of 3 alright? 1, 2......." But knowing what a normal persons reaction would be she did it right after 2. With a quick push and nothing more than a grunt from Adam she straightened his nose and held it while turning toward Ronan

Standing to the side of them with his wand pointed at his brothers nose he said almost lazily "Episkey" Lucrezia moved the scarf, his nose had stopped bleeding and once again normal. Smiling he used the wet windowsill once again to get some water and wiped the blood off his brothers face. It felt comforting doing this "I remember the last time I did this. You were 9 and I was 10. We were playing on the swing set and you fell chasing after me. I wouldn't let mom come near you except to give me the stuff to clean your knee up. You kept wanting more and more band-aids. You were covered."

Clearing his throat he looked over to Lucrezia who was smiling at the both of them and laughed "I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from. Come on let's go to the pub. Lucrezia was with a group that almost got attacked by a acromantula so I told her she was having a drink.Come, we'll find your friends. We'll even join you if you can stand to put up with us." Before the other two could say anything he was already headed into the pub. Lucrezia looked at the younger Mclaggen and smiled "He really does love you you know. He's also very worried something will happen to you in the tournament. Please be careful Adam. Neither of us want anything happening to you alright?" Good job not moving when I did that to your nose by the way" Putting the boys shoulder she started walking after Ronan towards the pub

"тнє σηℓу тяυє ωιѕ∂σм ιѕ ιη кησωιηg уσυ кησω ησтнιηg."

-ѕσ¢яαтєѕ

❖❖
User Image

User Image

THERE ⇣S NO GREAT GENIUS ( WITHOUT ) A MIXTURE ↺ OF MADNESS
        ♛ ↳ A-Aristotle

User Image

Where: Hogsmeade
                                                          Outfit: Workout set
                                                          With: Both Mclaggen brothers

"Lady Bellucinni"

Hellraiser

cassshaundistorm

Onyx Zhentarim

User Image
—(••÷[ ⓐⓓⓐⓜ ⓜⓒⓛⓐⓖⓖⓔⓝ ]÷••—
Adam frowned as he heard his brother and his head turned to where he was standing. “It’s not your business Ronan so please refrain from speaking to Humphrey. I’m not letting you deal with my problems; brother or not.” He then silenced himself as he went through the routine of having his nose fixed up. It was painful but he listened and knew that he has suffered worse before in Quidditch. It was no real surprise that he was able to keep still as Lucrezia snapped his nose back into place and his brother used the episkey spell on him. Adam sighed a little as his older brother tended to him. It was odd to say the least and he hated being referred to as the baby of the family. He never thought that he was at school until just now. Still he had better shown his gratitude nether less. “Thanks you two.” He said after a moment of silence after grunting in pain from the realignment of the bone in his nose.

Adam was silent at how his older brother spoke of the time where he scraped his knees. It was not the most comforting thing he had heard in a while and it put him slightly on edge from the embarrassment factor. To hear the reminiscence of the older brother made it seem more like he was thinking out loud so Adam didn’t take too much offense to it. There were some things that couldn’t be helped and his brother speaking about the old times when they were children was something siblings always done. Adam listened to what Ronan said about going to the pub for a well-deserved drink after hearing one of the Ravenclaw students were almost severely hurt by an acromantula. While that was very interesting and Adam would have wanted to hear more as to how that happened and why; he had to go to the emporium. He could catch up with his brother and Lucrezia in five minutes. That’s all Adam really needed after all. Just five minutes to explain why he needed some time alone with everything brewing in his head as he thought about the deck of cards he had retrieved from the fireball two days ago. It was still very fresh in his mind. The flames from the fireball; the bruises on his back from when he was smacked into the wall of the arena that he was in, that whole ordeal made him a little bit bitter as he thought about it. Cienna did help him and having her deal with Dean and his emotions seemed a bit cruel to him so he had to go inside. He looked at Lucrezia and then gave a half smile towards her and thought of her as almost another sister really but still he said “I have some unfinished business. I’ll be back.” He then nodded as he saw Lucrezia leave to go with Ronan into the pub.

It was time for him to go into the emporium and hopefully Cienna would still be in there with feigning enthusiasm for the Slytherin boy she went to the ball with last night. He entered into the potion emporium and then saw that there weren’t many inside the store anymore for it was almost closing time. He then finally saw her and she was just listening to Dean speak with her about something that Adam didn’t care that much into listening to. Finally he approached her and then said “Cienna.” To which the previous Durmstrang student turned and before she could say anything invoking possible upset he started to speak. “I got socked in the nose for helping my friend Laurie by Humphrey. It seemed the problems with the Roberts family never cease and I found Laurie alone crying before Humphrey. He was not pleased in the simplest terms and so I had my nose broken. I came back to find you after I had my nose patched up by Ronan and Lucrezia…. They are at the pub and honestly I think I might join them with all that has happened. I am deeply sorry that I couldn’t spend time with you and left so suddenly. I need to get myself a bit more sorted out and when I do… I will come for you.” He smiled and then bowed his head like a gentleman to her. She was a Grecian pureblood and those with the noble magic blood should never be treated any less. He smiled faintly and then turned to leave.

He was torn up inside when he left the emporium. There were so many emotions going through him that he had no mind to think about them until now. Honestly he needed that drink more than ever now and even though he probably wouldn’t have more than just a butterbeer. It would help ease him to sleep now that the murderer has threatened to kill one of the champions. It wasn’t like Adam couldn’t hold his own but he never once thought about how his older brother thought about all of this. When he entered the tavern he saw the two Ravenclaws and then sat quietly down beside them. He was at a loss for words and he wished not to speak if they did happen to find him.

User Image

Wand: 12in, elm, phoenix feather
House: Gryffindor 6th year
Patronous: Ram
Proud Keeper
Pressured to be Perfect
OOC:

Hellraiser

cassshaundistorm

Gamebrain25

User Image
⋙⋙⋙⋙ ϻҿηʉɍɨΔ Σȼʞȴҿș ⋙⋙⋙⋙

GЦΛЯDIΛПXXXXX ӨFXXXXXƬΉΣ XXXXX ƧПΛKΣƧ

Flashback to 11 years ago

A small brown haired girl rested comfortably in her bed in the quiet of the night. Menuria and Alverez Eckles had still remained in hiding when most of the death eaters fled after the fall of Lord Voldemort. Soon a large explosion erupted from outside the concealed hideaway that was the Eckles safe haven. Menuria’s eyes flashed open as did Alverez as they pulled out their wands from under their mattress then slowly and quietly left their room; ready to defend and ready to kill. Aurora had been roused from her peaceful sleep and she looked around her room confused and curious. She slithered with silence to the door and opened it to the hallway. The hallway was filled with no sounds and very little light. Aurora’s bare feet glided across the cool wooden floorboards. She then saw at the end of the hallway a tall and dark figure that was unrecognizable. The small girl begun to quiver in fear as she stood now frozen. Steadily the figure made its way to Aurora shrouded in a black cloak and the face concealed by a mask that would haunt Aurora forever. It drew a wand from within its robes but before anything could be uttered from the devious figure a loud voice from behind said “AVADA KEDAVRA!” and a blindingly bright green light engulfed the figure and it fell to the floor not moving from right in front of the small child. The small girl screamed in fright for she was completely beyond scared at what had just happened. A girl thinking that she had been a muggle to see such a spectacle was more than what she could bear for being only a five year old. Soon after Aurora heard a word but it slowly faded out as she collapsed to the floor unconscious; her memory wiped of the event ever happening.

Flashback to 2 years ago…

The Eckles family were finally sharing a meal together shortly after Aurora had captured the heart of Asterion before Christmas break. All were happy except for possibly Menuria as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat; she felt that something was wrong. She looked over at her daughter and then said with a forced smile “Darling have you met any new friends this year so far? Your father and I were very popular in our house.” The mother asked as though it was customary for Aurora to be as favored by the public as her parents were in school. Aurora sighed softly and then said “Well the day before taking the train back to London I bumped into Asterion Lestrange. He seemed … rather nice.” Aurora said while recalling the horrid memory of the frightening boy. The mention of the name had brought Faust’s silverware crashing down against the table and Menuria’s eyes were alight with anger, concern, and fear. Alverez looked silent toward his wife and his brother as he looked over at Aurora with no emotion at all. Aurora had been surprised at the reaction from her family and she looked down almost ashamed for even mentioning the encounter.
User Image

“Aurora you are to never go near that boy. He is dangerous just like his father. His father was a death eater and death eaters will kill you without hesitation only to smile at your pleading.” Menuria said through gritted teeth. Aurora’s face was of shock and fear at her mother acting stricter than usual. Faust looked over at Menuria with narrowed eyebrows and then said “It is not her fault that she happened to collide with the youth. You should have just listened to me in the first place and sent her to the Beauxbaton Academy. She would have been safer there than Hogwarts despite the fact that we grew up there and sure as bloody sure she would have been safer there than Durmstrang.” Faust spat at Menuria while defending Aurora from practically being threatened by her own mother. Menuria sent back an icy glare at Faust and then looked over at Aurora with still the same cross attitude. “I want you to swear to me Aurora!” Menuria reached over and gripped her daughter’s wrist painfully.

Aurora looked horrified and confused as tears gathered in her eyes. She had no idea what was going on from what she had just said. Faust then yelled “Menuria! She is just a child!”
“EXACTLY MY POINT FAUST!” Menuria had lost her temper because no one had understood exactly how dangerous the whole situation was. Aurora was her only child and she was everything to the Eckles name. The threat of her safety was deadly serious. Aurora had pulled herself away from her mother’s grip and she ran while crying all the way to her room in the opulent manor that stood proudly like a castle.
Flash back to one week ago before the first task…
User Image

Nova was taking Menuria out for lunch on her rare break from her job in the Department of Mysteries but the two best friends were arguing which only fit the stereotype of Gryffindor butting heads with your average Slytherin in a disagreement. When Nova got Menuria upset; Menuria knew exactly which strings to pull to make a decent conversation between purebloods into a full blown blood bath. This spat was specifically pertaining to the coupling of Aurora and Asterion and how the Lestrange had been chosen to be the Slytherin Champion. Menuria being bitter and judgmental of what she knew of the Lestrange line had said “Good. I hope he passes in a task so I no longer have worries about the safety of my daughter.” Menuria said as she walked swiftly with Nova as they passed other wizards and muggles alike in the busy streets of London. Nova looked appalled at what her best friend said and how cold she was to Lestrange. What did Asterion ever do to Menuria?
“Now, don’t go and be like that. He said that he put his name into the goblet to protect Aurora from risking her life in the first place to even pursue her dream.” Nova said as she rushed to keep up with Menuria in her tight dress. Pedestrians on the street definitely had taken notice of the two beautiful women as they spoke of pure nonsense to them.
“A poor decision on her part but at least this means she respects her promises enough to no longer fight to be the auror I wanted her to be.” Menuria spat callously while gripping tightly onto her purse.
“Look you don’t even know him and you judge him. This is not who you are Menuria Eckles.” Nova frowned as she looked at Menuria’s brown eyes but the Slytherin graduate did not even bother to meet the emerald gaze of Nova.
“I know that children of death eaters are not to be trusted and I thought I taught my daughter to act better than this.” Menuria stopped as they arrived at the bistro that the friends discussed about for their meal. She turned from Nova and then placed her hand on the handle of the door. What Nova said next made Menuria froze slightly and turn to look at her friend.
“I trusted you…. Xurnev trusted you…. Jeanette trusted you…. Ulene even trusted you and so does your brother in law and your husband.” Nova looked at Menuria with a pleading look. Menuria’s family that she belonged to was a family of Scottish death eaters and Menuria met friends that she would forever cherish for the rest of her life like the new family she had wanted. Menuria looked at Nova with a frown and then said “I’m sorry Nova. I don’t want Aurora to be with Asterion and that’s final.” She then turned and then entered the small restaurant. Nova then stamped her boot against the pavement and crossed her arms while blowing a red curl out of her face. Nova would have her way one way or another when it came to the couple she thought were simply meant to be with or without her best friend’s blessing.

Now....

The unspeakable raised her eyebrows at what the young Ravenclaw said about Aurora. She had almost died? What the devil is headmaster Potter doing? Has he gone completely mad? Leave it to that Gryffindor graduate to get someone killed and her daughter almost killed. As long as it had nothing to do with him or his friends and family that stupid boy could care less. Menuria was livid but she played it off like nothing even happened. She didn’t want to scare Sophie from all that she put the poor girl through. When they finally reached the castle she did say farewell to the small child. Menuria frown deeply as soon as the girl was out of sight. After knowing the truth about Asterion she wanted Aurora away from him as soon as time permits. Perhaps Faust was right about sending her to Beauxbaton’s now. One thing is for sure that this woman was on a mission to keep the future safe and that was her only daughter. Menuria walked down the stone pathway with more ferocity in her aura than thought possible. How could Aurora let herself become the victim after all that training she had her go through? Menuria sighed angrily and then walked passed Xurnev who was standing with a teacher along the way. “Xurnev there are some pressing matters concerning ‘her’."This made the auror look at Menuria with serious eyes that had been void of the youth they once held. “Where is she?”
User Image
“I don’t know but I am counting on you to find out and we are going to get her out of here. I don’t trust Potter. I had been told that she almost died today if it weren’t for Mrs. Nagini?” she raised her eyebrows in disbelief because Zuellene was a known death eater. Aurora’s safety was in jeopardy and if Nagini kept her from fate then she must have figured out the truth. Xurnev’s face blanked and then he said “Well how do you know this is true from whom?” he said with a skeptic frown. “Because I learned that in a letter that ‘he’ is the one.” She narrowed her eyes and then Xurnev’s bright blue eyes filled with shock and then quickly returned to normal. “No that’s impossible…. “ he said with a dash of fear added to his voice.

PΛƬЯӨПЦƧ: ƧᄃӨЯPIӨП >>> ЩΛПD: FIЯ ΛПD ΛᄃЯӨMΛПƬЦᄂΛ FΛПG ᄃӨЯΣ>>> PЦЯΣBᄂӨӨD

User Image

ЯЦƬΉᄂΣƧƧ >>> ᄃӨЦЯΛGΣӨЦƧ>>> PЯӨPΉΣᄃY >>> KΣΣPΣЯ

Timid Gaian

Ⓓⓐⓟⓗⓝⓔ Ⓟⓐⓛⓔ
Head of Hufflepuff
Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher

Professor Pale briefly raised an eyebrow as a woman came by to speak to Vernstein. She guessed that she was one of the Ministry Wizards...Witch, rather. There were parts of the conversation she didn't quite understand. Something about 'her' and 'getting her out of here' and 'the one'. "Is something the matter, Miss?"

Lady Bellucinni

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces