Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

OPEN AND ACCEPTING

-AND-

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!

This is a continuation of the last Tri-Wizard RP.

User Image

Years after the Tri-Wizard Tournament where Voldemort took power once again and Cedric Diggory was killed, the Ministry swore not to bring it back again. But since times are now peaceful, they chose they would do it once again. But there is a catch to it: Only Hogwarts would be the one competing in it. Each House would have it's own Champion. They had also lower the age to 15 because the selection pool was smaller. Now how till the Champions handle their life and how will the school handle it and the drama that comes with it?

What has happened so far…

It was Halloween night and the Masquerade Ball was happening. Students were dressing up in formal wear and in their creative masks. Everyone was happy and dancing with their dates…that is…the utter of the killing curse and loud thud has made the huge difference. The treasured potion master, Professor Charlie Kincaid was murdered and found dead in the courtyard. And just next to him, there is a message from the attacker threatening the lives of the champions if the Tournament continues on. The next morning…it is the memorial of the beloved professor and also for the departure for the students that are going home after the attack. Little did everyone know, their professor's murderer will be their newest potion's teacher.

For more information, please go to the old RP Thread for details of the attack. It's towards the end of the thread.

Dapper Genius

User Image

1. This is a semi-lit RP, so I encourage at least a paragraph of sorts. It should be in past tense and dialogue should be in "quotation marks" and ((Double Parenthesis)) for out of character. One liners are unacceptable! Three strikes! You're out!

2. Please submit the character profiles according to standard skeleton that I provided through PM with "I Solemnly Swear" for students and "That I Am Up To No Good" for the teachers. Doing so will show that you've read the rules. Send all profiles to me

3. Any week long absences without my knowledge will constitute being booted from this RP. It kinda goes without saying, please let me know in advance and post a few times a week.

4. Here, I make the rules and there is to be no god modding and any killing curses without your victims approval.

5. Don't do anything stupid with your character, doing so, will land them expulsion.

6. While there are jerks in every house, try and keep your house's general temperament in mind while you RP.

7. Mind your character's level of skill with magic. They're students, remember?

8. Feel free to request your character to be animagus, after a certain time you've been posting.

9. Everyone is allowed to have more than one character, but you'll have to prove that you're competent

10. Lady Bellucinni and Onyx Zhentarim are my moderators. In other words, they are my knights of the RP! If you have any questions, either come to me or them. We are firm believers in fairness and having every voice heard. As long as we're on the same page, we're good.

11. If you have any problems with another roleplayer, come to me, Lady, or Onyx right away and we will deal with the matter. I won't have any arguments escalating in my OOC.

12. With the Champions, they have already have been decided due to continuing on from another RP. Don't try and bribe us to let your character be the champion. It wont work

13. Do not stereotype with houses. I am getting tired of seeing everyone who wants to be a Slytherin making their characters dark and evil. Remember this: There are evil Gryffindors, Brave Hufflepuffs, Dumb Ravenclaws and Kind Slytherins. I will deny if you are stereotyping and ask you to fix them. Yes they can have the traits that each house values but stop making them the stereotypical character

General Hogwarts Rules

Students can not go into the dorms of other house
Students must be in be in their dorm by 10pm and can not leave their room until 6 am
Students must wear their uniforms while in class
The Forbidden Forest is off-limits unless accompanied by a professor
Prefect can take away points but no more than 15 points and can only give detention to those in their house
Qudditch Captains can use the prefects Bathroom but cannot take away point nor detention
No Magic in the Halls

OOClProfiles

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

This is the provided skeleton that you must submit to me via PM. Please wait until I approve your character before posting.

Students
[b]Student Name:[/b]
[b]Gaia Username:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b] (3rd-7th)
[b]Picture:[/b] (Have to be a picture of what your character looks like, no anime pictures please.)
[b]Favorite Class(es):[/b]
[b]Least Favorite Class(es):[/b]
[b]Wand Description:[/b]
[b]Blood Status:[/b]
[b]Patronus Charm Animal:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] (1-2 Paragraph)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Extra-Curriculars:[/b] Quidditch Positions, Prefects, Head Boy or Girl ect.

Teachers
[b]Teacher Name:[/b] (It has to be from the the list of teachers and it must be open. Names can be changed)
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b] (Like always, real picture, no anime.)
[b]Job Description:[/b] (Just a small blurb. Just so I know that you know what the job requires)

Ministry
[b]Name:[/b] (It has to be from the the list of teachers and it must be open. Names can be changed)
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b] (Like always, real picture, no anime.)
[b]Job Postion:[/b] (Just a small blurb. Just so I know that you know what the job requires)

Some of these are cannon teacher spots.
Harry Potter: Headmaster: Taken
Kelcei Shacklebolt: Transfiguration Teacher : Deputy Headmaster : Taken
Nevil Longbottom: Herbology Teacher : Open
Luna Scamander: Charms Teacher Deputy Headmaster: Head of Ravenclaw House: Taken
Norman Umbridge: Potions Teacher : Head of Slytherin House: Taken
Daphne Pale: Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher : Head of Hufflepuff House: Taken
Rubeus Haggrid: Care For Magical Creatures Teacher: Gamekeeper: Taken
Calbert Floggbane: Divination: Head of Gryffindor House: Taken
Jonathan Charles : History of Magic Teacher: Open
Carrie Dunsworth: Muggle Studies Teacher: Open
Gale Bristow: Arithmancy Teacher: Open
Cho Chang: Astronomy Teacher: Open
Eylir Skole: Study of Ancient Runes Teacher: Taken

Taken Minsitry
Gaveinia Thropp: Minster of Magic Taken
Alverez Eckles: The Department of Magical Games and Sports and assistant to the Minister: Taken
Rabastan Lestrange: Department of Magical Law Enforcement; sub-division Department of Security Taken
Oswaldo Goldsworthy: Deputy Head Auror: Head of security of Hogwarts during the Tri-Wizard Tournament Taken
Menuiria Eckles: Keeper of the Hall of Prophecies : Head of Security for Slytherin House: Taken
Warren Preacher: Executioner for the Ministry: Head of Security for Hufflepuff House: Taken
Xurnev Vernstein: Secret Agent Auror: Head of Security for Ravenclaw : Taken

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

Gryffindor

Head Boy - Mordred Gaunt, Head Girl - Cienna Ravencroft
5th Year Prefect: Boy, Girl - Lily Potter
6th Year Prefect: Boy-James Potter II, Girl - Yuri Kimura
7th Year Prefect: Boy, Girl

Quidditch Team

Captain & Chaser - Alexandra (Alex) Evans
Keeper - Adam McLaggen
2nd Chaser - Lily Potter
3rd Chaser - Open
1st Beater - Open
2nd Beater - Trinity Loren Calmar
Seeker - Laurie Roberts

Dueling Club
Head Duelist:Leo Malice
Members:
Laurie Roberts

Hufflepuff

Head Boy-Edward “Teddy” Lupin, Head Girl-Open
5th Year Prefect: Boy, Girl - Rex Powell
6th Year Prefect: Boy, Girl - Millie Eglantine
7th Year Prefect: Boy, Girl

Quidditch Team

Captain & Beater- Roscoe Sutton
Keeper - Sydney Isabel Lacey
1st Chaser - Millie Eglantine
2nd Chaser - Cynric Prewett
3rd Chaser - Eri Kimura
2nd Beater - Niall Finnigan
Seeker - Emmett Preacher

Dueling Club
Head Duelist: Eri Kimura
Members:

Ravenclaw

Head Boy - Open Head Girl - Lucrezia Ravensdale
5th Year Prefect: Boy - Mack Goldsworthy, Girl- Clarice Alyssa Richards
6th Year Prefect: Boy- Bhaemen Alexandre Du’Rone, Girl -
7th Year Prefect: Boy - Ronan Mclaggen Girl

Quidditch Team

Captain and Chaser - Kirby Robets
Keeper - Clarice Alyssa Richards
2nd Chaser - Aaron Soohoo
3rd Chaser - Lucrezia Ravensdale
1st Beater - Humphrey Alderström
2nd Beater - Arthur Thorfinn Rowle
Seeker - Victorie Weasely

Dueling Club
Head Duelist: Bastian Verarouge
Memebrs:
Bhaemen Alexandre Du’Rone
Aaron Soohoo

Slytherin

Head Boy , Head Girl
5th Year Prefect: Boy - Scorpius Malfoy, Girl
6th Year Prefect: Boy , Andrea Hemlocke
7th Year Prefect: Boy, Girll

Quidditch Team

Captain & Chaser - Asterion Lestrange
Keeper - Nina Carter Mason
2nd Chaser - Dean Draco Nott
3rd Chaser - Tasha Prescott
1st Beater - Thaddeus Darnelli
2nd Beater - OPEN
Seeker - Aurora Eckles

Dueling Club
Head Duelist: Andrea Hemlocke
Members:
Aurora Eckles
Tasha Prescott

User Image

Dapper Genius

Relationships and Rumors

✦ -- Friends :: ♤ -- Best friends :: ✖ -- Frienemies :: ☠ -- Enemies :: ❥ -- One sided crush :: ✰ -- Mutual crush :: ♥ -- Dating :: ✿ -- Engaged :: ღ -- Married :: ☢ -- Split up :: ↔ - Related

Adam ❥ Cienna
Leo ❥ Clare

James ✰ Alana

Humphrey ♥ Laurie
Mackinze ♥ Victorie
Bastian ♥ Nina
Asterion ♥ Aurora
Dean ♥ Cienna
Bhaeman ♥ Alexandra
Emmett ♥ Arianna

Laurie ♤ Alana
Laurie ♤ Adam
Aurora ♤ Nina
Aurora ♤ Tasha
Nina ♤ Tasha
Bastian ♤ Humphrey
Bastian ♤ Bhaemen
James ♤ Alana
Alexandra ♠ Trinity

Laurie ✦ Cienna
Aurora ✦ Bhaemen
Aurora ✦ Alexandra
Aurora ✦ Bastian
Aurora ✦ Millie
Adam ✦ Rex
Adam ✦ Alexandra
Adam ✦ Trinity
Adam ✦ Cienna
Adam ✦ Victorie
Bhaeman ✦ Humphrey
Emmett ✦ Millie
Emmett ✦ Teddy
Emmett ✦ Roscoe
Emmett ✦ Rex
Emmett ✦ Leo
Millie ✦ Roscoe
Bastian ✦ Tasha
Evangelina ✦ Victorie

Laurie ↔ Kirbiline (Cousins)
Mackinze ↔ Evangelina (Twins)
Mackinze ↔ Clare (Cousins)
Clare ↔ Evangelina (Cousins)
Asterion ↔ Scorpius

Adam ☠ Aurora
Aurora ☠ Cambria
Laurie ☠ Kirbiline
Bastian ☠ Kirbiline
Bastian ☠ Cambria

Asterion ✖ Mellie

Adam ☢ Laurie
Kirby ☢ Nikki
Rex ☢ Roscoe
Mellie ☢ Asterion
Asterion ☢ Cambria
Evangelina ☢ Ronnie

Rumors

Dapper Genius

User Image
Be sure to check here every once in a while
3/2/2014-The Roleplay has open. Right now Everyone is boarding the Train to head Hogwarts
3/21/20140-The Champion Selection
6/6/2014- The First Task occured. The Winning order: 1-st Asterion Lestrange 2nd-Alexandria Powell 3rd-Adam McLaggen 4th-Nikki Aqulia
8/1/2014- There was the murder of Charlie Kincaid during the Masqurade. The first day of the New RP is the day of Professor Kincaid's Memorial services.

Dapper Genius

The Champions

Gryffindor: Adam McLaggen
User ImageUser Image

Hufflepuff: Alexandria "Rex" Powell
User ImageUser Image

Slytherin: Asterion Lestrange
User ImageUser Image

Ravenclaw: Mackinze "Mack" Goldsworthy
User ImageUser Image

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

User Image
Harry Potter
Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

On the next day, the rain was pouring down that morning after the murder of Charles Winston Kincaid. Indeed it was a very sad day. Many students were still in shock for what happened, others were in the Great Hall gathering and mourning for there decided teacher. And then, there were the students who were leaving the school due to the threat put on the school. Once the word had gone out that a teacher has been killed and a threat has been put on the Champions, many parents pulled their children out of school. It was a very sad day indeed.

Harry Potter stood outside with his umbrella. He was watching almost a hand full of students leaving the school with all of their belongings. This put a very disappointed look on his face. Did parents really think that he wasn't capable of protecting his students. No one dared to challenge Harry Potter, they say. He defeated he who must not be named, they said. He looked to the ground watching heavy raindrops fall on the cold concrete. His green eyes were fixed on the very spot where he found Charlie Kincaid.

To matters worse, yet another champion has left the school. Nikki Aquila. She was very promising and Harry had such high hopes for her for the tournament. Potter heard that she had a girlfriend and it was Kirby. The Headmaster sighed thinking about how Roberts must've been feeling this morning. The most pain staking thought was who was going to be the next champion for Ravenclaw. It was going to be another innocent child's life in danger. They were no different than Harry when he was their age. It wasn't fair. They didn't ask for none of this danger. The last thing he wanted was a student's blood of his hands.

Harry looked up and watched the students walk out of the castle and to the carriages that were leading them to the Hogwart's express. This was the most depressing sight seeing students leave before the year just started. As students left, some people came in to pay their respects. Among them was Norman Umbridge. Harry and Norman locked eyes as Umbridge walked passed him. Potter recognized those eyes. It was that of Dolores Umbridge. It sent a cool chill down his spine when he thought about that wretched woman. Harry looked forward watching the students leave, trying to dismiss the bad memories that started to flood back into his mind.

Hellraiser

Jay Twilight

User Image
Alexandra "Rex" Powell
5th year Hufflepuff
Prefect and Hufflepuff Champion
Patronus: Armadillo
Part Veela Witch
Wand: 10 inch Ebony Unicorn Hair Core
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
This morning…

“But mother you can’t leave now! A professor is dead and dad just said that he has to go back to the ministry to do department work for Kincaid!” She said as she saw her mother rush around while packing her things in the infirmary of the school. “I’m sorry sweetie. There is nothing I can do; St. Mungo’s needs me but I will be there to watch you for the second task. Your father will be there too. I love you and please be safe. They are transferring Warren Preacher the ex-auror to watch after you so that you won’t get hurt. Warren will make sure you are protected and so will your Headmaster. Have a little faith in him.” The blond half veela bent down and kissed her daughter’s forehead and then walked out; leaving Rex standing alone in the spacious room. There was more to what was going on than Rex’s mother let on. The truth was that her parents were filing for a divorce; after a heated argument about the death of Kincaid and the safety of their child they burned bridges beyond amending. Rex happened to hear a bit of the conversation once the auror who was assigned to protect her arrived and she was able to be dismissed from the common room into the Great Hall to mourn over her fallen Potions Professor.

Biting her lip in conflict Rex was completely overwhelmed but she couldn’t leave the school. She didn’t want to look like Nikki; Rex wanted to prove to her fellow Hufflepuffs that when the skies get dark; she wouldn’t run to shelter. She wanted to be strong; the dull sting from the burn scar on her ankle made her grit her teeth but the pain was not the problem. It was everyone she seemed to know and love was leaving her. Her cousin left to work for Blackthorn fashions full time; an offer he couldn’t simply refuse, knowing Rykar he jumped at the opportunity and thought of it also as a way to lay low from what happened at the school. Her best friend Shane Striker; left to pursue his Ballycastle Bats career fully even though she would see him around for finalized examinations so that he would graduate early. Even then it was only a ‘Hello.’ Rex sighed then walked down the hallway as she was left with her thoughts. Gripping her arms tightly she held in the pain of her leaving Roscoe after exploding at him from what news she heard about her parent’s relationship. She never even bothered to explain herself. Damn her own stubborn temper. She loved Roscoe for so long and now she made a mistake that she couldn’t fix this time. She truly ******** up beyond compare and all she could do now is hold her head high and keep walking. As the Hufflepuff Champion continued to walk through the halls; the world felt more silent than ever. The only thing she could hear was the footsteps of students on their way out of the school towards the station for the train.

She swallowed hard as she stopped before the Great hall and looked at the black tapestries that hung from the ceiling. The ceiling revealed all of the true wooden architecture and it looked almost haunting. Grief from all that has happened kept her entirely from food even though she needed her strength. Sighing and continuing; she saw the Headmaster and then stopped beside him. His presence gave her a sense of peace despite everything she had been through and he looked equally as troubled. It was seen in his eyes. Everything that he had been through could be seen in the weathered green eyes of Harry Potter. She looked up as the rain gently showered upon her. Not being bothered one bit by the weather; she spoke up next to the headmaster. “It will pass headmaster. The rain…” she said. But Rex didn’t mean the rain; she meant the time of sadness and fear that made some students retreat in uncertainty. Questioning the security of school; parents whispering rumors of an uprising of darkness again and desperately trying to protect their children, the last tournament Harry claimed that Lord Voldemort returned. Now that there is another death during this time so early in the tournament and a threat on the champions; they could have whispered of another dark lord working in the shadows. Rex’s stomach churned with sickening acid as she thought about Charlie’s passing. Falling silent; she continued to watch students file out with their things.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

"Just carry on..."

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

]|I{•------» єναиgєℓιиα "єνα" gσℓ∂ѕωσятну «------•}I|[
Slytherin's Charming Daddy's Girl
User Image

Comfort Inn Ending

Just when things were getting a little better for Eva and Ronnie, things went a little south. By little, the next morning was bad. Ronnie left the school because his parents pulled him out. They were working things out and Eva felt like she finally had her boyfriend back. She was heartbroken. The last thing she ever said to him was that she was glad she never gave up his virginity to him. It was a horrible day. Professor Kincaid was murdered...and Ronnie wasn't there to comfort her. This was a time for people to come together but she never felt so alone at the moment. Eva sat down at the Slytherin table in the great Hall watching everyone coming together and mourning for the lost of Professor Kincaid. It showed, it was time to cherish those you have around and who wants to be around in your life. And it was sinking in that the person she came to the most wasn't there anymore. Tears began to form in her eyes. She couldn't take people seeing her cry. The brunette put on her sunglasses quickly before any loose tears came down her cheeks. She wasn't going to cry. She wasn't going to cry. Tears came down like a sprinkler.
User ImagexxxxxUser Image
Avery Cassadine & Natasha Karamakov

Location: Hufflepuff Table > Slytherin TablexxxCompany: Natasha Karamakov > Eva Goldsworthy

Death was something he always had trouble dealing with. He still had nightmares of his parent’s death. It had already been two years since their death, but he still thought about it a lot. Maybe if he was stronger, and knew how to swim he could have saved them. If he was there instead of always locked up in his room, maybe he could have saved them. The nightmares still kicked in even to this day. Even after all these years. He was still deathly afraid of water. He could feel his throat catch and his breathing. This was a frequent thing for him when he was around water or when he thought about his parents. He started to get anxiety attacks. It was like his lungs weren’t working. Like the whole room was spinning and turning to a big blur. He could never handle death. It was a struggle for him. Luckily he had Nat by his side.

Granted, they weren’t particularly close, but they had started to become closer in the last year. Even with the year gap between them, and being in different houses, they got along surprisingly well. He always thought Natasha was intimidating. Someone who was out of his league, even as a friend. She was known for being a big ‘ol flirt. Guys, girls, anyone who she thought was attractive, she would flirt with them. Hell, she even tried to flirt with him on occasion, but with his personality, that just didn’t mix well. They were pretty awkward friends at first, but with Quidditch in common, and helping her study, they slowly became closer. “Are you sure you’re okay Avery?” Nat’s voice brought him out of his thoughts. He looked up, and his dark brown eyes met her bright green pair.

Y-Yeah, I’m okay. I mean, it’s not like I was all that close to Professor Kincaid or anything, it’s just, he died, and he was murdered. That’s a lot to take in you know?” He sighed. He noticed his hands trembling and tried to stop it. Breathing in and out trying to relax himself. And on top of that, it was raining. He always hated when it rained. It just added to his list of things that made him anxious. Natasha looked over at Eva Goldsworthy, who looked pretty upset. Trying to hold her own and act like none of this was affecting her, but even she could tell that she wanted to cry. And it wasn’t because of Professor Kincaid. “Hey, you should go over and help her.” Nat pointed over at Eva. Avery raised a brow.

Why? I don’t even know her that well.” Avery couldn’t help but be confused as to why she wanted him to go over there. “You know, you can be so oblivious sometimes.” Nat rolled her eyes. Even though Eva and Ronnie’s relationship wasn’t known to everything, Nat could tell they had something going on. And well, with him leaving Hogwarts, she knew that was the reason she was so upset. Even if Nat go along with almost everyone. She wasn’t particularly fond of Eva. But she still felt bad for her losing her boyfriend. She looked like she needed comfort. And well, Avery wasn’t the best choice, but he could be a good listener. Which was good enough, right? “Just go.” Nat pulled Avery from his seat and pushed him towards the Slytherin table. He looked back at Natasha and shot her a glare. He took in a deep breath as he approached Eva. “Hey, are you okay?” He asked, as he took a seat beside her.

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓝⓘⓐⓛⓛ Ⓕⓘⓝⓝⓘⓖⓐⓝ
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

It's true what they say. You never know what you have until it's gone. Over at the Hufflepuff Table, Niall Finnigan stared into his goblet of pumpkin juice. The Masquerade Ball the other night was all well and dandy, but it all went downhill after Professor Charles Kincaid was murdered. Niall never liked Potions, nor did he like Kincaid picking apart what went wrong with his Potions, but he still felt bad. It wasn't like he hated the guy. And what's worse, people had started to leave Hogwarts because of this whole mess. What were Niall's parents going to do? What was his sister going to do/

Hellraiser

Sixth Year Hufflepuff Pureblood
Patronus: Ferret
Millicent Wearing: Wednesday Adams
Heiress to the Silver Bell Tea Company
Chaser Prefect

User Image

☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸

Millie awoke from her slumber and rose from her bed. Gently wiping the corners of her eyes with her fingertips she yawned. Shaking out her long dirty blond hair; her eyes could not help but feel sad for the most recent love interest she had taken was now gone. He left to go pursue his career; in fact, Alverez Eckles had told him by letter of the offer that his team made him by owl. They were not really that close though were they? Not close enough to be considered in an actual relationship. The Hufflepuff prefect sighed and then stood from her bed and walked over to the wardrobe she kept her clothing in. It wasn’t until later that she arrived back at her common room that she found out that Charlie Kincaid was dead. The news hit her rather hard because she adored not only Herbology but coupled it with Potions alike. However Millie did not really have anything black so she did her best with what she had available to her. What she ended up with made her almost look like Wednesday Adams. She looked at herself in the long elegant mirror that hung on the inside of her dorm room door. Smoothing out the wrinkles of the velvet black fabric and biting the inside of her cheek she sighed. “This is as good as it’s gonna get Millicent… Just get through the day.” She said to herself and then pulled down her round dark glasses. Walking out of her room; the girl then walked to where the boy’s dorms were and rapped loudly on Emmett’s door. “Emmett. You up and ready?” she called. Frowning she looked over to see if anyone else had risen from their rest for the day. It was drearier than others. The weather must have even been in mourning over the Potion’s professor.

The door opened and there stood the part vampire wizard who was twirling a blood pop in his fingers. “Yeah Mills I’m ready. Let’s go.” He said with a happy smile. Millicent looked over at the fellow Hufflepuff and smiled. Emmet now wondered about how his girlfriend; Arianna had slept. Not that he got any sleep that night. He was more than stressed about the truth that was laid out in front of him last night. His father was a half vampire and his grandfather was a full one. The truth had made him seethe with anger and that was a feeling he didn’t like to hold onto. The Hufflepuff seeker growled softly to himself which made Millie look over at him concerned. He then smiled sweetly over to his friend and then said “Oh don’t worry about me Millie. Just some things I have to sort out with my father. He has some explaining to do.” The vampire wizard then looked over as he felt his eyes get darker. Pushing a blood pop into his mouth; Emmett walked with Millie all the way to the Great Hall where the Hufflepuff table was. Sitting down he was content with his craving candy for now while Millie fixed herself some of the Silver Bell Tea Company that she was the heiress to. The aroma of the Autumn Harvest Chai filled the air and soothed her despite her sadness about Kincaid. Gently blowing on the brew; Millicent waited for the tea to steep correctly.

☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸

User Image

Emmett Wearing: Bloodlines

Obsessive Shapeshifter

11,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

It was an extremely sad day at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, especially for one Teddy Lupin. After the horrors of the Masquerade Ball the night before, the Hufflepuff Head Boy had stole away to the Hufflepuff Common Room with the rest of his fellow badgers. Once there, he had a very heated conversation with his girlfriend, Lullaby. She decided right then and there that she no longer wished to attend Hogwarts, and started to pack to leave. Though Teddy pleaded and assured her that everything was going to be all right it didn’t help, her mind had already been made up. With a heavy heart the metamorphmagus helped Lulu pack before he retired to his own room.

Early the next morning, Teddy was seen ascending the stairway from the dungeons with the former Hufflepuff Head Girl, Lulu with a heavy trunk being trailed behind him. Slung over his shoulder was a gown bag, containing her beautiful dress from the night before, and Lullaby was carrying an owl cage. This was the last nice thing that the Hufflepuff Head Boy was going to be able to do for his former girlfriend, so he might as well escort her out. With a grim expression set to his face, the two walked past the Headmaster and Rex who were watching the other students pack up and leave. Lulu didn’t look at either of them as she walked, but Teddy cast them a sidelong look to insure to them he wasn’t the one leaving. Teddy had made sure to check thoroughly with Warren before leaving the badger common room, assuring that he was escorting Miss Lullaby from the castle one finial time. By the time the two arrived in the entry of the castle, it was raining rather heavily, not that Teddy really paid any mind to that. Pulling the trunk across the wet cobblestone, the metamorphmagus heaved it onto the carrying rack, and folded the garment bag along side of it.

Today, Teddy’s eyes were the same dull gray shade as the sky was, so it was easy to see he was rather gloomy. Turning to face Lullaby, he looked down at her sadly before pulling her into his arms and kissing the top of her head. When he pulled away, he whispered that he would write to her, but the two had already decided that this would be where their romantic relationship ended. Helping the former Head Girl into the carriage, which was being pulled by the grotesque creature called a Thestral as always, the door snapped shut behind her. Once the door was closed, the carriage took off towards the Hogwarts Express Station to carry Lulu back to her home somewhere beyond London. Teddy stood out in the rain with his hands in his pockets watching after the carriage carry his former flame away from him until it disappeared in the curtains of rain. With a heavy sigh, and heavy heart, the now drenched Hufflepuff Head Boy turned and treaded back into the castle. Before entering though, he turned to look back at Rex, as well as the Headmaster. “It’s good to see that you stayed, Rex. I would hate to lose all my friends all at once.” And with that, the Head Boy entered into the Entrance Hall, and headed for the Great Hall to try and eat something. Just to add insult to injury from the night before, Scottie had packed up shop as well. What a great school year this was turning out to be.

Lady Bellucinni

Jay Twilight

Company: No one
                      Mood: Heart Broken
                      Outfit: Gloomy like my Soul
                      O.O.C.:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers