Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄ dallaѕ precoтт ▄▀▄▀▄▀
Slytherin’s Alpha Male Quidditch Prodigy

User Image

Nothing Essie can say can make it better. He looked at her with a very hurt expression on his face. All the trust he had for her was diminishing quickly. She kept speaking and told him that he's better than James and that she was the Queen of Whores. He let out a groan when she insulted herself. "Shut up, Essie. Dammit! Just stop calling yourself that." he said leaning against the door. She came close to him after he had told her not to touch her. He jumped a little when she put her hands to his face. She was asking for his forgiveness and pledging her loyalty to him. She was willing to remove James from his heart to be with Dallas. A part of him believed him but the other wasn't sure. "Essie...you know how much I love you. But...I don't know. I don't know if I can do this if you're not gonna be all in." he said looking in her eyes. Then she said something that practically just ruined the moment that could've fixed things. He backed away with her and shook his head. "Is that it? You honestly think that sex is gonna fix this!? You know what!? Just go! Go out and find James or whoever! I don't give a ********! Get out!" he said yelled then went back to his bed and sat down. He started sobbing. He hated himself for telling his true feelings. He felt so used. Like she was his vice. "I...I...I'd give up Quidditch for you..."

maria_azul
User Image

Esmeralda Morrison

The Beauty Queen

Slytherin - 5th Year
Part-Veela

Evening look

>>> Dallas scoldered her for insulting herself. She trembled a bit at the way he spoke at her, and had no guts to talk back. He told her he wanted her to be all in... he really loved her so much, so ********' much. But when she offered sex to make things better again, he had a reaction that surprised her. He yelled and backed away, told her to go away, go after James or someone else, that sex was not gonna fix anything... he cried and walked to his bed. He would give up Quidditch for her. The one thing he had an exceptional talent for, a player that amazed everybody present in every game, with a bright future ahead of him... he'd give up all that brilliant future for her. "I would never let you give up on Quidditch. Ever" she said, with seriousness. She'd never forgive herself if he abandoned that for her.

Her heart tightened even more as she saw him cry. He said he didn't give a ******** if she left, but it was visible he did. It hurt her to see him cry, and guilt was ravishing her heart. It made her wanna cry as well. He clearly was upset about how she used sex to try to make things better... he probably thought that sex meant nothing to her. Essie leaned against the closed door, and looked at him from across the room. With a weak voice, she started to explain herself... "I'm like this since I can remember, Dallas... I'd let boys touch my legs, I'd let them see my chest, kiss my neck and buy me things. I'd sell my kisses and make them think I'd go all the way... so I'd hear the sweetest things. All lies, but it felt good to pretend it was true. And now that I have you, and you love me so much, this is all I can offer... it's the way I can show I care...". Her voice was weak, her eyes were glistening with tears, and she looked down, seemingly ashamed. Essie honestly thought that sex could fix things. "And James was no different from those boys before..." she said, finally letting a tear fall down. She remembered James saying he wanted to make love to her and that he wanted her, such sweet things that she wouldn't hear if she didn't lead him on in the first place. But she was thankful she didn't lose her virginity to him... but she still felt worthless. Worthless and hurt, because she had been nothing more than a drunk good time for James... and because she was hurting Dallas too, and was failing to fix things.

Jay Twilight

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

User Image

Dallas still was sobbing. He wanted to forget everything. He hated how this whole situation is ruining the best friendship he ever had. He listened to her protest him ever giving up Quidditch for her. But it was true, if it came down to it, under the penalty of death, he would've chosen Esmerelda over Quidditch. "But I would. That's how much I really love you! How much you mean to me. Wish I can say the same about you." he said giving her a serious look back. He heard that she was crying too. It made him wipe his tears away. She then explained the way that she is. She never had sex with anyone because men kept giving her false promises. And the fact that he loved her was why she gave him her virginity. And that James was like the rest of them. In a way, it made Dallas feel special because he would never do what the others did. No way in the world that he could just say things to trick her into having sex. It was like...she chose him. The athlete shook his head. "I don't want...sex from you. It won't solve anything. That's what I'm talking about, Esmerelda. If you can only offer me sex then...I can't be with you. Because I want more. I want you to hold me every time I'm down or lose a game. I want you to support me. I want you to...make a big deal about my birthday, Christmas, Valentines Day. I want you to be there when I make it all the way to the World Cup one day. I want you to talk to me about anything...except for...lady stuff. You have Nicole and the other girls for that. I want to sit by the fire while drinking hot chocolate during a snow storm. You don't get it, Essie. You don't have to have sex with me to prove your love. Prove it because you want to! Not because you have to." he said looking back at her. It was the simplest things he wanted. And if Essie didn't want to give her love, time, support and emotional availability, then there's no reason why they should be together. "Essie...you don't love me. Not the way I do. All I wanted from you was your heart. I handed mine to you in a silver platter without you even earning it because I thought I could trust you. But...I feel like...you can't trust me with yours. Like I said, you don't look at me the way you did James. All I want is...to make you happy and not make you feel obligated to love me. If it's one sided...fine. You can leave." he said looking down at the floor. He knew it was one sided. And it probably always will.

maria_azul
User Image

Esmeralda Morrison

The Beauty Queen

Slytherin - 5th Year
Part-Veela

Evening look

>>> Esmeralda continued to silently cry, listening Dallas talk. He insisted that he'd leave Quidditch for her if he had to. As he spoke, the veela girl felt worse and guiltier. Tear after tear rolled down Essie's green eyes. He told her that he didn't want sex from her, but basically he wanted her to give all of herself in every other thing in his life. Esmeralda truly loved Dallas, maybe not in that romantic manner yet, but she did and knew someday she could love him the way he wanted her to. And then he said exactly that, that she didn't love him like he loved her. That if it was one sided, she could just leave.

"N-no..." she said weakly, slowly walking to him, as if she was afraid to come closer, but did it the same way. She sat down on the floor, right in front of him and very close to him. From below, she looked up into his brown eyes with her glistening greens. "M-maybe it's not the same way you do, but I still love you. And I know someday I can love you just like you love me. B-but Dal... I can do everything for you and be there for you, always. I always did, always will... and it's not an obligation, it's because I love you, I'm happy when you're happy. You're my best friend, how could I not? It's not one sided, it's just... different" she said quietly, hesitantly touching his knee and delicately resting her forehead on it. And she continued to cry and sob silently. Esmeralda hated to feel like that. She felt without any control of the situation, and it scared her a bit. She was trying, but it seemed she was making things worse.

And after taking a deep breath, but still crying, the girl went down on her knees and put her arms around Dallas waist, hugging him tightly and resting her face on his chest. Now she sobbed even more. "I love you... I love you... I love you so much..." she said quietly, between tears. She wasn't in love yet, but she truly loved him, she wanted to make him happy, and cried mostly because she felt she was failing miserably. "Give me a chance... I know I can fall in love with you... just... just be patient... you'll see... b-but please, don't tell me to not touch you, please... I... I can't live without you..." and the blonde beauty was being honest. Now she cried even harder, trying to be silent even though her sobbing was slightly louder and desperate, but delicately let go of him.

The girl never cried so much in so little time as she was crying this morning. She lift her green eyes at him, they were reddish, and so was her nose, and countless tears falling down from her eyes to her chest, to her lap or to the floor. "I swear, I promise, I really promise... give me another chance, please... I can forget him, just give me time... I'm all yours, always will be, for as long as you want... when we made love, that boy didn't even come to my mind once. It was only you I had in mind at all times, you made me ask for more and I still want more... doesn't it mean anything?" she said. She didn't even want to mention James' name now, just referring him as that boy. And she was being truly, truly honest with Dallas. He was the only thing that mattered to her when they were having sex, she had forgotten the whole world, and because of that she could promise he was capable of making her fall in love with him.

"What I feel for him... I... I know it's a mistake. I didn't fall for him, I fell for what I thought of him. Like he was this decent good boy, different from everyone... and I was wrong. He was just another one that said beautiful things to me... and this morning I learned I don't mean a thing to him. My head knows it, and it's just a matter of time until my heart knows it too... do... do you understand?" she wiped her tears off with her hands. "Please... still be my boyfriend. I'm... I'm so sorry, Dallas". Still a bit hesitant, she delicately touched his hand. Her voice was very soft, and now the beauty queen looked down, visibly disappointed in herself. Ashamed. Dallas was probably the only man to whom she ever showed her weakesses for, to whom she ever tilted her head down and begged for something. To be forgiven, to not be forgotten and to be still loved regardless of everything.

Jay Twilight

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

User Image

Dallas listened to Essie and all what she had to say. She said that she may not share the same feelings that he had for her but someday, she'll love him the way that he does her. But how could she be so certain? How can Dallas trust that? He did trust her with everything else. "Essie...I don't know..." he said but then let her finish talking. As she spoke, she was crying legit tears. He's never seen her cry this hard. It made his heart ache to see her like this. Essie put her arms around him and he was tempted to hold her too. But he stood his ground. His pride won't let him give into the matters of his own heart. She wanted him to give her another chance and be patient with her. She couldn't live without him. God, if she knew how her words were starting to make difference. He couldn't live without her either. She kept begging for his forgiveness and to redeem herself. The Veela told him that he was all she thought about when they were making love and how she wanted more from him. He wasn't going to deny that making love to Essie was magical and he wanted more himself. She began to explain herself about her feelings for James and it turns out that he fell for the idea of him. Dallas tried to see her view on things but...it was just hard to think of Essie with someone else. He had to think of it differently. Okay, in some weird way, his Potter charm managed to touch her heart but apparently it was one sided, which Dallas could understand. "I...I want to believe you." he said taking his hands away from her. The athlete sighed then pulled himself all the way on his bed and laid on it. He looked up at the ceiling as he thought about all that Essie said. He could make her leave his room and forget everything that had happened. But...his heart wouldn't let him because he really wanted to be with her. He pulled his blanket and put it over his body then turned his body to face Essie. He looked at her following a sigh. Dallas swiftly pulled the blanket back and motioned her to him. "Come to bed, baby." he said giving her a warm genuine smile. If Dallas really loved Essie then he was really willing to continue to give her more and more reason for her to be in love with him. And come on, he's Dallas Prescott. You know he's gonna pull out all the stops. "Come here, sweet baby."

maria_azul
User Image

Esmeralda Morrison

The Beauty Queen

Slytherin - 5th Year
Part-Veela

Evening look

>>> Esmeralda continued in pure silence as she let him think. He said he didn't knew, but he wanted to believe her. There was nothing more she could say now, she just looked down and continued crying. Dallas laid on the bed and, to her surprise, he called her a baby and asked her to go to bed with him. "Uh?" she lift her green eyes at him, and there was a smile on his handsome face. And being called a sweet baby by him just warmed her heart. It felt good to be called a baby, it was like he was going to take care of her. She wiped off her tears, and even though her nose was quite reddish, she opened a genuine smile on those reddish lips of hers. She closed her eyes for a while, as if praying and thanking God for a second change. She had to be so thankful. He pulled the blanket back and she immediatly went to bed with him. Essie laid on his chest and hugged him tightly, and immediatly started to cover his chest and neck with sweet little pecks. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I'll never leave you, ever" she whispered many times between all those little kisses. The best thing is that she felt truly safe with Dallas, that's why she could cry so much in front of him.

Jay Twilight

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

User Image

Dallas smiled as he watched her be happy about him giving her a second chance. If Dallas wanted Essie then he would have to work for her just like she'll have to put in her work too. But he'll never let her know that part. He let out a huge sigh of relief when she came into bed with him. She kept telling him that she loved him as she kissed his body. He loved it when she bombarded him with kisses. "I love you too, Esmerelda." he said planting a kiss on her lips. "And I meant what I said...I'm all yours. I'm letting you know now...there are gonna be times that...some will try to tempt me but...no girl would ever take me away from you. That's a promise." he said taking her hands and kissed them. If a girl asked him to hook up with her, he would point her to the door because he would never even dare hurt Essie. He loves her too much. He looked into her green eyes and kissed her lips again as he pulled her him closer to him. He wasn't sure if Essie wanted wanted to have sex again but he was fine with cuddling with her.

maria_azul
User Image

Esmeralda Morrison

The Beauty Queen

Slytherin - 5th Year
Part-Veela

Evening look

>>> Essie was happy that he forgave her, and honestly took pleasure in kissing his body. Dallas was handsome, his skin was soft and he smelled so good. If needed, she would even stop talking to James. It was clear there was no future in that crush on the Potter boy... and she would be throwing happiness away with both hands if she didn't put effort in her relationship with Dallas. In falling in love with him.

He told her he loved her and promised to be faithful. No girl would make him cheat. Essie smiled at that. "Good. You know me, Dal, you know what I am like when jealous and angry" she warned. Indeed, Essie had a terrible temper and lost all class if really mad. Essie and Nicole were very good in bitching people out. The blonde received his kisses... and they were still naked, and there was no way she didn't want to make love again. "Ah, Dal..." she moaned, hugging him and wrapping her legs around his hips.

Esmeralda approached her lips to his ears, and as she pressed his body against hers, she started to tell him things she wanted to do in bed. Her words were not lady-like at all, and in fact, she could pass for a prostitute and make even an experienced older man blush, as she detailed each thing she wanted him to do with her body and that she wanted to do with his. And after saying it all, the beauty gave him a playful smile. Clearly, Esmeralda was very passionate and had no shame. After all, now they were more intimate than ever. There were many things to do to show she loved that boy, she understood that and was willing to do all of that... but she believed making love was by far the most beautiful one.

Jay Twilight

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

User Image

James Potter was the dumbest person to ever walk the planet, Dallas thought. For him not to see what Dallas sees then he's not worth it at all. Essie was the most special girl ever and if anyone just wanted sex from her was just overlooking what she can really offer. She then went on to say how he knew how crazy and jealous she could get. He knew how serious she was but he started chuckling softly. "Yes. Hell yes I know.You know how many bar fights I had to get you out of." he said as he still laughed. That stopped when she started whispering all these sexual and dirty things into his ear. And boy, his ears were on fire but not as much as the rest of was. On how Essie knows these concepts was beyond him. "Bad girl?" he asked incredulously. She was saying these dirty things that made Dallas shudder and tingle in his stomach. "Really? Down there?" he asked licking his lips. He quickly got up and pinned Esmerelda down to the bed. "Is it bad that I'm surprised how...adventurous you are right now?" he asked before he started kissing on her neck as he held her wrist down. "I'm ready to eat now..." he said with a smirk. He trailed kissed down her body then proceeded to please her.

((Time skip))

maria_azul
User Image

Esmeralda Morrison

The Beauty Queen

Slytherin - 5th Year
Part-Veela

Evening look

>>> Once again, the two had finished making love. This time it was much more shameless than the first time. It was a spectacle, a big hurricane that took over the whole bed. She got even more excited as Dallas called her his slut, whore, b***h... and other sorts of dirty names that Essie demanded. But she felt just as excited as, sometimes, they exchanged words of love. In french, she moaned that she loved him and would love him forever. Now they were sweaty and messy and out of breath again. There was a big smile on her face now, as she laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling, with Dallas resting on her chest as she fondled his head and his back. As they cuddled, she felt so much peace and... happiness. Maybe falling in love with him was not going to be so difficult as she thought. There was no way to deny the two had a really great chemistry.

The blonde placed a sweet kiss on the top of her lover's head. "Now you really got me tired. I'll need time to recover... and maybe a wheelchair, honestly" she joked, laughing softly, as she hugged him even more tightly and sighed loudly. "You know... I miss our afternoons and nights out. When are we going out with our friends again? I can't wait to see their faces when we tell them we're together... Ha! Imagine Tasha's face!" she laughed. Making love to him relaxed her so much that she had forgotten they had a really serious matter to take care of... and as soon this matter came back to her head, the smile she had disappeared completely. She sure wanted to party and have fun with Dallas and their friends like old times, but she had almost forgotten about Laurie. "But... before we talk about that... what are we gonna do about Michael Frost? Dal, you and him were inseparable for years... you must have an idea how we can get him, right?" she said, a bit worried, now looking into his eyes, still holding him. "And about James... don't you think I should tell him about Michael's threat?" she asked, pausing for a while and sighing. "I promise that after it's all over I won't talk to James Potter ever again if you don't want me to, but... don't you think I better warn him?"

Stopping talking to James would hurt her. Maybe not as much as being completely turned down by him because of Alana and being treated as a little pastime to forget his ex, but still, she liked the boy. But she really would do everything possible to forget him and dedicate herself to Dallas. But for Laurie's sake, she had to still maintain communication with James. They were all together in this now. And speaking of this same subject... "Only now it occurred to me... what about Kirby? In this whole story, I mean?" she asked. Because she was away, she doesn't know if Kirby and Michael were still together, nor what Kirby knew about the whole problem.

Jay Twilight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces