Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I might as well look," Riku said as he dove into the water.

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
*Sits on the edge and waits for him to come back with news. As she kicks her feet back and forth she looks back toward the island and sees a whole ship looking thing and tiny clubhouses. She also sees a tiny hole in the bushes. She looks at the water not seeing Riku yet she gets up and heads over to the secret hideout*
After a while, Riku resurfaced, not finding Yuffie. "Damn her!" Riku said as he swam to shore, and started to try to find her.

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
*Entered the small cave and walked through the passage finally arriving at a giant area with a lot of carvings and a door.*
Riku finally found Yuffie in the cave. "What are you doing, and what is that?" Riku asked.

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
*She jumps at the soud of Riku`s voice.*"Holy crap...don`t scare me..I am not sure and I am not doing anything."
Riku walked up to the door, and looked at it. "I'm not sure on what this is either..." Riku said.

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
*Getting bored looks at some of the pictures on the wall.*"These look like they were done by five year olds."
lord_koolaid
No one wants to join?
i'll be Kairi
jadephelps
lord_koolaid
No one wants to join?
i'll be Kairi

((ok))

Riku looked at the pictures. "That looks like Sora..." Riku said.
Sora i love you

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
"Yeah it does."*All the sudden she lets out a loud scream and falls on her back.*"I am stuck here trying to find him and I can`t do anything but look at pictures of him."
how do i do this im confused
Yoko Yakima
"Yeah it does."*All the sudden she lets out a loud scream and falls on her back.*"I am stuck here trying to find him and I can`t do anything but look at pictures of him."

Riku looked down at Yuffie. "Are you alright?" Riku asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff