Welcome to Gaia! ::

lord_koolaid
Yoko Yakima
"Yeah it does."*All the sudden she lets out a loud scream and falls on her back.*"I am stuck here trying to find him and I can`t do anything but look at pictures of him."

Riku looked down at Yuffie. "Are you alright?" Riku asked.
"I miss sora so"Said Kairi
"SORAAAAA" Screams kairi in agony
Riku heard a high pitched scream of "Sora" outside. He walked to the mouth of the cave only to see Kairi. "Are you alright Kairi?" Riku asked.
"Yes i'm fine " Says Kairi. She then has a yelp of sadness
jadephelps
"Yes i'm fine " Says Kairi. She then has a yelp of sadness

"Why were you screaming Sora's name?" Riku asked. "He hasn't been here for over 6 monthes..."
lord_koolaid
Riku heard a high pitched scream of "Sora" outside. He walked to the mouth of the cave only to see Kairi. "Are you alright Kairi?" Riku asked.
are we alowed to kiss?
"I miss him so much" said Kairi

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
*A small tear falls down her cheek. One for her sadness and two for her head ached still. She followed Riku out and saw a girl.*"Who is she Riku?"
jadephelps
"I miss him so much" said Kairi

"As do I, but we can't do anything about it if we can't search other worlds," Riku said, leaning against the cave.
Yoko Yakima
*A small tear falls down her cheek. One for her sadness and two for her head ached still. She followed Riku out and saw a girl.*"Who is she Riku?"

"This is Kairi, another of our friends," Riku said.
*walks over to Riku. " I just wish he where here, To take back the time we lost " Said Kairi .*takes a peice of Riku"s hair and strokes it to the side
jadephelps
*walks over to Riku. " I just wish he where here, To take back the time we lost " Said Kairi .*takes a peice of Riku"s hair and strokes it to the side

Riku sighed. "I know. I wish that he were here too... so I could apologize... and because life isn't normal with people missing," Riku said to Kairi.
*hugs Riku
"Riku" Said Kairi
jadephelps
"Riku" Said Kairi
" I need to speak with you" Said Kairi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items