Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Pirate

15,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ℒɩɠɧϮ⋌⋚⊰⊹

She could feel it stirring. Stronger now than ever. Her brother was restless and growing more powerful by the moment. It wouldn't be long now before Darkness broke free from it's prison, and sought vengeance on the Realm of Mortal Existence.

Of course, Light had prepared for this very event. Many centuries ago it had captured souls and held them safe until the day when they would be needed. Light had sense Darkness's growing power and sent those souls to earth, reincarnating them. And now, Now it was time for them to accomplish the purpose they had been saved for.

"To think this day would come so soon after their rebirth. I had no notion Chaos would grow so strong so quickly. I had hoped they would be older. Some of them are so very very young." She spoke aloud. It was time to gather her warriors together and let them see the grander scheme of things. The scope would no doubt scare them. But it was necessary to give them the full picture. "Only with knowledge can we hope to succeed. And I will need all of their cooperation." Light murmured softly.

It gathered its power and sent a beam of it to earth. The awakening would happen the next day, at dusk. When the balance of power was equal. It was necessary that it occur when light and dark were in Balance, lest the power unleashed throw the hero's into mental turmoil. Light watched its message zip through the universe, looking like a shooting star, before entering earth's atmosphere.

There it split into dozens of little particles and shot off into the night, headed towards the bedrooms of Lights warriors. The Children of Destiny's time had come. The message found them all, and settled in places they would find it when they awoke. The message was the same on all of them:

The answer to the dreams....
            come to the park at 6:00 pm sharp
            all will be told.

6:00 PM sharp

User Image
                                                                        Light closed her eyes in pain. Chaos had finally broken Free. Time was moving far to fast for her liking. 'Logically he can't possibly...' Light thought but stopped herself short. Logic held no sway over her brother. 'No matter. The time to act is now and my defenses against her are already in place,' with that, Harmony held up her hand and shot a beam of light out and sent it Earth.

★ ★ ★

A beam of light appeared in the middle of the group of teenagers gathered in the park. The beam solidified and took human shape. A tall elegant woman with porcelain skin and pale blond hair. Her hair extending and grew till the long pale locks floated around her, moved by an unseen breeze. Her dress was long and white with gold decorations. Atop her head sat a small gold crown with a sheer veil coming off of it. The rain that was falling seemed to not notice the new person and fell through her image.

"My Children, welcome. Thank you for coming in response to my plea. Our time is short so I must act first and explain after. Bear with me, the window to awaken you is already closing." Light spoke with a melodious soprano. Her voice carried an undertone of hardness and lack of emotion though her expressions were concern and worry.

Holding her hands outstretched to the gathered teens she sent light out to them. The light entered into everyone's bodies, causing them to glow. A distinct click, the sound of a tumbler lock clicking into place echoed in everyone's head, and an awareness of power flooded everyone's minds. Each reincarnation became aware of their full potential, of what they could when they managed to master their powers.

As the sensations faded, the light illuminating their bodies separated from them, stepping back and formed into an image of their past lives. Insubstantial bodies of light hovered in front of each of the reincarnations.

"Do not be alarmed, they are only your past lives, they cannot harm you, nor can they aid you. The power you wield was once theirs, no other connection need you share with them." Light informed everyone. When she finished speaking, the light shapes condensed and formed unique crystals, which hovered before each person until the reincarnations reached out and took the crystals.

Light gave a satisfied nod as she felt the balance shift towards darkness as the sun continued to set. Though the sun wasn't visible through the rain clouds, she could feel it setting. She had made it in time, their powers were awakened.

"Now that your powers are awake I will explain what is going on. First I shall introduce myself. I am one of the Trinity of Existence that created this universe. I have no name, nor any specific shape, form or gender. Long have humans worshipped me as God. I am Logic, Light. I am neither good nor evil, for these are constructions that human have imposed on the universe. My siblings too, are neither good nor evil. They are Emotion, Darkness and Absence, Nothingness," Light paused and sighed deeply. There was so much to explain, would their human minds even be able to comprehend?

"I will not tell you of how we created the universe. The tale is too long. Instead I shall simply give you the highlights. We of the Trinity created this plane of existence so that we would be loved and worshipped. I have already told you that I am Logic and the other two are Emotion and Absence. Emotion is, just that. He, for Emotion prefers the male shape, he desired the most to be loved by humans. But humans refused to love him. He is represented by the night while I am day; Human fear the darkness of the night, while they celebrate the day. I mentioned that Humans worship me as God. This caused much strife between him and I. After many conflicts, Emotion created the Heartless." Light shook her head and gazed off into the distance. Giving her audience a chance to absorb the flood of information she had unleashed upon them.

"The Heartless wrecked havoc on the universe. they were destroying all we had worked so hard to create. I had no choice, I had to stop Darkness. So I created the Keyblade and gave it a consciousness. The Keyblade found warriors with light-filled hearts and chose them as it's wielders. The battle that ensued was devastating. We of the Trinity gain power from the victories of our warriors. The battle finally ended with Nothingness and I sealing Darkness away." once again Light paused to give her listeners a chance to process the information. Her form caused the scene to stay bright despite the growing shadows from the setting sun.

"For many centuries Darkness has remained sealed away in his cell. Brooding and hating, plotting his revenge on the universe he feels betrayed him. His mind is broken with grief over the denied love he has craved for eons. This morning I felt his powers grow strong enough to break the cell. I sent the letters to you at that point. While the day passed, Darkness broke free from his prison. The time has come to once again take your place as defenders of this plane of Existence. Darkness is pure emotion, and at this point pure rage. He will destroy this plane of Existence, you, and all you love. No longer is this simple a matter of giving him the love he wants. His mind is too broken to even be able to register the love should you attempt to give it." Light met everyone's eyes individually as she spoke, making sure they were listening and understood the dire importance of her words.

"This is a battle of survival. I awoke the powers of your past lives. The former warriors who once fought in that epic battle to reinforce the seal on Darkness' prison. I have awoken the powers of your past lives to aid you in the battle. You cannot defeat Darkness the way you would a normal opponent. He cannot be killed, no more than I can. Rather, you must first purify him, find a way to fix his broken mind and then give him the love he so dearly craves. This is the only way. Logic has no effect on him. He is Emotion and not bound to logic as I am. His mind is too broken now to receive love. Mend what has been shattered, and then make sure he never looses the love he needs." she fell silent for a moment, letting them process her orders, then added in a grave tone.

"I know you are young and that I ask a lot of you. I have faith in your ability to accomplish this task however. I will be aiding you along the way, helping you move from world to world and placing items you will find useful in your path. The Crystals will aid you if you can unlock their potential. But in the end, the solution must come from you, and you must be the ones to save Darkness from himself and in doing so, save the universe from destruction." She gave them all a proud smile, the kind of smile a parent would give a child they were utterly proud and delighted with.

"You can do it. I have faith in you. Now that I have explained everything, I will answer questions you might have. Afterwards, I shall send you to the first world." She finally fell silent, giving a slight nod of her head to indicate she was listening and that they were free to talk.

((ooc: WAAALLLLLL~~~~ [ / dances ] WALL OF PLOT~! Oh yeah~ who doesn't love a good ole wall of plot? xd
                                                                        also if you want to know how they created the universe and the full story of Darkness and light's struggle, go read Light's past. (or darkness or nothingness' past they're all the same pretty much) ))

Sugary Bunny

User ImageUser Image

_ _ _ _ _ SEARCHING __ FOR THE BEST IS AN ENDLESS __ JOURNEY
                                                                          _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . ◝but _ ❖ ❖ ❖ _ this _ is _ a _ .PROOF. _ ◞of _ our _ existence
                                                                          _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ even _ if _ . youll _ have _ to _ d e a l _ with _ _ _ HARDSHIPS
                                                                          _ _ - ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                          _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ DON`T . YOU . EVER . GIVE . UP _ DON`T . YOU . EVER . GIVE . UP _ DON`T . YOU . EVER . GIVE . UP _
                                                                          _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ DON`T . YOU . EVER . GIVE . UP _ DON`T . YOU . EVER . GIVE . UP _ DON`T . YOU . EVER . GIVE . UP _
                                                                          _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ DON`T . YOU . EVER . GIVE . UP _ DON`T . YOU . EVER . GIVE . UP _ DON`T . YOU . EVER . GIVE . UP _ _ _ _ ♔ ♔ ♔
                                                                          _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ location _ _ _ _ outfit _ _ _ _ 100% health _ _ _ _ 100% magic

User Image

97, 98, 99, and 100...

A pair of soft magenta eyes watched the sun as it begun to rise in the early morning, counting the amount of times the brush in the female's hands ran through her hair and making sure to provide an accurate number of strokes per section of hair. Gladly, this was the last section and she could get to work on getting dressed. This was how she spent her mornings every day, prepping herself for the day with expertise, laying down the exact clothing she was going to wear for the day on her bed, and then pick out her matching accessories for the day from her vanity's drawers. It was an all too familiar process, as she took the time to perfect this practice and routine since she could dress herself. She placed the brush down and proceeded to slip on a white collared blouse, then a black dress on over it, and a pair of knee-high socks to match. Today, she had a meeting to attend to involving the junior class parents and she needed to look more so presentable than usual, which was not all too difficult for her to manage, but she would have preferred something a bit more comfortable for a long day at school. Although, despite the fact she encouraged herself to dress up a bit more today, this did mean that she could accessorize herself more.

So, she happily made her way towards the vanity in her room, where all her jewelry, bows, and accessorize lounged about. Necklaces on the metal tree, hanging from branches and rings right along the edges of the branches, bows laying in order of darkest to brightest, and by alphabetical pattern, and hair clips in various boxes and organized by color. It was a bit of an obsession of hers, to have her jewelry set up in order and to have an inappropriate amount of accessories, but it came in handy when she needed to match her outfit perfectly. She puffed out her cheeks at the displays of ribbons and picked out a few with different designs: a black, lace, ribbon with a scalloped edge, a deep red ribbon of satin, and a white ribbon with off-white polkadots. The then picked out the same colors in hair pins, different flowers and a little crown. Slowly, she started putting each one on in different positions, some in her hair, some around her neck, and some around her wrists. It was a dilemma, but it had to be done! Though, she was having a bit of trouble this time around- so, she went to the expert.

" Maman! " The bubbly blonde called out, gathering all her bows and pins into her skirt, rushing downstairs to meet her mother in the kitchen. " Pouvez-vous me aider à décider, se il vous plaît? " She begged, dumping all the bows and pins onto the kitchen table. " Jolie se il vous plaît ?! " Silently and almost elegantly, her mother smiled brightly and plucked the deep red ribbon, wrapping it loosely around her neck and perfectly placing each flower in the young girl's hair. With a smile, she watched her mother's hands cup her daughter's cheeks and squeeze playfully.

" My little princesse.. Véronique.. " Her mother commented almost wistfully, moving her hands to her shoulders. " Dépêchez-vous et recueillir vos biens, nous avons besoin de vous rendre à l'école. " Her mother gave her shoulders a small pat, turning the young girl around and pushing her off into the direction of the stairs.

Veronique nodded, skipping her way back up stairs and tugging a bit at the ribbon around her neck, a bit surprised at the location. She would have never thought of letting it hang loosely around her neck, especially because her blouse already had a ribbon around it, she felt it might be a bit too fancy- but her mother was always right, she was the designer, after all. She turned the first corner and slipped into her room, noticing a paper on the ground. One of her eyebrows perked up in confusion and she kneeled down, picking up the paper and studying it. Did she knock this out of her bag? Did someone sneak this into her bag this week? Was she just forgetting something and had to write it down to assure herself that she would remember it? Clearly, the answer was none of the above, as she examined the paper itself and took heed of the message. .. Answer.. to the.. dreams? A part of her wanted to go to this small meeting, but another was more concerned over the meeting she had today. She shrugged, slipping the note into the pocket of her jacket and gathering her things for the school day ahead of her.

Something told her, this was going to be a bit more important than whatever she had planned today.

♔ ♔ ♔

A small sigh left her, cellphone tight within her hands as she stared off in the direction of the park. She had a limited amount of time left until six o'clock, as the bright light of her phone reflected the time to her. She promised she would be leading this meeting, but she also promised herself that she would get to the bottom of these dreams. She sighed and stuffed her phone into her bag, making her way quickly to the park. She looked a bit silly, speed walking to a park, but she really did not want to run and risk dropping anything. Especially when she had a bunch of different accessories on that she would rather not lose, even if she has a bit too many accessories to begin with. More is more, she always said.

She made her way to the park, slipping in with the group of kids in a circle and blinking in surprise. She knew everyone's face, pretty much. They were all students and all from her school as well. Due to her not being too familiar with everyone in the state of Oregon, a lot of faces didn't match up to names, and a lot of names didn't match up to faces. So, she stuck next to the only other junior she knew, and someone who shared the similarity of being more familiar with another language, TJ. At least she had someone in her grade, frankly. It would have been a bit strange to be surrounded by just seniors or younger kids. She would have felt like she would be a burden to the older ones, and a caretaker to the younger ones. Though, the idea of who was in the group left her mind, and she was more focused on the sudden materialization of the beam of light that came from the sky through the rain.

The woman made of light shone brightly, the rain sparing her beauty as her hair just fell perfectly into place, her outfit basically heavenly. Her eyes widened and she clapped her hands together excitedly, magenta eyes almost sparkling with glee. Veronique was having a moment of awe with how beautiful this figure was. Despite the unearthly entrance and heavenly glow that surrounded the female, she wanted to just reach out and hug the light herself. She stepped forward just a bit, ever so tempted to actually embrace the heavenly figure, but stopped herself. Something inside of her drew her towards the brightness and warmth that came from her, and it was obvious as her own magenta eyes shimmered and were intently focused on the figure, especially as she spoke. She took in every word, almost repeating it to herself in French to memorize it better and taking the other people around her out of consideration. She wanted to listen, but she felt like she really just needed to listen, for the sake of humanity. As she was right, apparently. As they all suddenly begun to glow and a distinct feeling begun to sink into Veronique's mind. She felt like everything in her life was slowly leading up to this moment, that she was born to take on this role, and that she, oddly, was dressed for this role. Then, a familiar figure of light stepped in front of her- Minnie Mouse.

She absolutely wanted to just squeal, let out the loudest noise of happiness, as the all too familiar mouse stood in front of her, in a royal gown with a crown and all. This right here, was her idol. She looked up to this silly fictional mouse, she felt connected to this mouse, and she simply wanted to reach out and hug the light. She was just, so excited, her heart felt as if it could flutter out of her chest and burst in happiness. She felt a bit of childish glee overcome her, and she did a small curtsey to the figure of Queen Minnie herself in front of her. Quickly, she scanned at the other images before they flew up and became crystals, only a few of them looking ever so familiar to her and her knowledge of the Disney franchise. Though, as soon as Minnie dispersed into a crystal, she was quick to grab it and bring it close to her chest. She felt the undying urge to just, protect this crystal, and to protect everyone around her. She knew she couldn't voice her feelings too well, but she just wanted to reassure everyone that they would be okay. Though, the Light, began to speak herself and take all the teens through a fly by history lesson on what their job was, and how they were to accomplish their duties.

A different part of her was excited, but another part of her was a bit upset over this turn of events. How could something so dark, become so emotional? How did the dark and void not coexist? She had a bit of a mentality that any lack of happiness was simply a void within someone's heart, but there was a clear negativity when it came to darkness, and a part of her wanted to simply destroy the darkness that was causing all these problems, but then she took a bit of time to calm herself down mentally. Healing was the right way to go, especially with love. She almost tuned out of the rest of the conversation, but her eyes met with the embodiment of light and her motherly smile, and she couldn't help but cling the crystal closer. Many questions just flooding her mind, though, instead of vocalizing all her concerns, she leaned forward a bit and spoke hesitantly to the figure of light.

" Désolé- s-sorry, for my english.. " She begun, fiddling with the hem of her dress and looking hesitantly. " .. our.. families, will we.. be coming back to them? Or will this take.. a long time? " Her accent was a bit bothersome to her, so she tried her best to push through this. " I.. would hate.. to have my mother be upset when I'm gone. " She wrinkled her nose a bit and looked up to Light apologetically, that did not sound right to her at all.

♔translations
                                                                        Maman! Pouvez-vous me aider à décider, se il vous plaît? Jolie se il vous plaît ?!
                                                                        Mom! Can you help me decide, please? Pretty please?!

Dépêchez-vous et recueillir vos biens, nous avons besoin de vous rendre à l'école.
                                                                        Hurry and gather your belongings, we need to get you to school.

Désolé-
                                                                        Sorry-

_ _ User Image

Shy Star

User Image
                    You A Will I ever find my place?reNot I'm not sure... AloneOr will I forever feel insecure?
                    ALONE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    I'M SO CLOSE, YET SO F A R I can't reach out to where you are
                    You'll know If I w a k e u p now I'll lose this moment.I FEAR MY DREAMS WILL FADE AROUND ME!
                    that youare home my beating h e a r t is burning on, and as it races I realize I'd give my 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 I'd give my 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑 but some things are not in our control . . .
                    When the storm draws nigh dreams will It's not the DESTINY that I've DREAMED of!

Emma hadn't actually thought that she would go to the park meeting, party, whatever. Yet there she was at ten to six in the park on all hallows eve... This was a really terrible idea she knew. She was early enough that she could go home if she wanted, Emma could still go home and put on her halloween costume and pass out candy to the neighborhood kids still. Something made her stay though, and slowly, cautiously, Emma made her way into the park. There were a few others from school there, and by the time she found a spot against a tree she deemed suitable more had shown up yet; some were even classmates of her's which surprised the senior.

At six o'clock exactly a beam of light shot down from the sky towards the ground right in the middle of their loose gathered circle, causing her to make a sound of exclimation as she rose her hands to shield her eyes from the sudden bright light. The voice that spoke to them as Emma lowered her hands and let her eyes adjust to the light made her back straighten, and her shoulders slide back almost as if she were being spoken to by her mother. Not scolded but maybe firmly reprimanded? Still the tone got her full and undevided attention. The woman herself who had come forth from the light was beautiful, and scary at the same time. The young woman wasn't sure what she exactly she thought of the woman, but she wasn't really given much time to think on it before she was covered in a soft gold light that made a resounding click echo through her mind, and drew something from her. It took the form of a ghost in front of her, a confident, smiling blue haired woman. Emma's eyes widened as her whole expression turned to surprise. "You!" She exclaimed.

It was the girl from her dreams, the one that sometimes she was and sometimes she watched. Those strangely real dreams that Emma couldn't always remember in the morning, but suddenly were vivid memories. The young woman, Master Aqua, smiled brightly and took a hand step forwards as she reached out for Emma as if to give her something. The brunette leaned forwards a little, and stretched out her own hands, when they made contact Aqua's form condensed into a crystal the shape of a blue star charm the size of her palm. 'One for each of us. An unbreakable connection.' A Wayfinder. That's what the charm was called, a wayfinder, and her's took the shape from a set of three that Aqua had made...

Emma didn't have any more time to think about it before Light was speaking to them again, the goddess giving them so much information that it made Emma's head spin. She closed her eyes, her hands raising to rub her temples as she tried desperately to sort through the information, the concepts were huge though. The deity of darkness and emotion was turned into a monster ready to destroy everything, they had to stop him, but they couldn't kill him, and something about the crystals... this was bad, Emma felt like she didn't really understand enough to just fake like she did, if she could just hear it one more time... Then maybe she could grasp this better.

"Excuse me! Miss Light, Ma'am!" Emma blinked and looked to the red haired boy who spoke up after the little blond girl. He had his hand in the hair grinned cheerfully as if he were in class. When he had the goddess' attention, and that of most of the other he lowered his hand to scratch his cheek, "Can I get the For Dummies version of that explanation? It was kinda complicated and long winded..." The boy laughed sheepishly, "I didn't really get it!" She stared at him as he seemed only slightly embarrassed, and completely unashamed of his request. However Emma couldn't believe he just asked for the... For Dummies version of the explination...

I WILL GIVE MY▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Park 〉〈 100% Health 〉〈 100% Magic▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    ALL SO YOUR TEARSWILL&.If you can't stand N O LONGER F A L L then take my hand DOWNONSORROW'SSTONE and I will rise to fight by your side ▰▰▰
                    ALL SO YOUR TEARSWILL&.If you can't stand N O LONGER F A L L then take my hand DOWNONSORROW'SSTONE and I will rise to fight by your side ▰▰▰

Kawaii Prophet

------------User Image

I was the(MATCH)and you were the(ROCK
          ████████████████████████ maybe we started th⇡s fre
          -------wesatapart&&watched
          -------a l l we had b u r n e d on the p y r e
          ▌║││█║▌│║║█ ( YOU SAID ) : we were born with nothing
          ▌║││█║▌│║║█ AND WE SURE AS HELL HAVE NOTHING NOW
          ▌║││█║▌│║║█ YOU SAID WE WERE BORN WITH NOTHING
          ▌║││█║▌│║║█ AND WE SURE AS HELL HAVE NOTHING NOW
          ----------------------------▀▀▀▀▀▀ ✯✯

User Image

The day had greet Shiloh roughly. She was awoken after another one of those weird dreams by the joint efforts of Shiba Inu siblings, Clover and Shamrock licking her face. Afterwards when she went to go grab herself a cup of coffee, a strange note was nestled in her cup. In truth, she probably would have missed it if it weren’t for Bermuda jumping on her and nearly knocking over her owner. Despite the forecast for rain, Shiloh decided to drive her motorcycle to school, wanting the freedom that came with. Should she, for example, decide to follow a certain note's instructions. For Halloween, she looked into her closet, her motorcycle pants already set aside for her to change into. She picked the black cat-eared hoodie her uncle had sent along with the matching gloves. Underneath it would go a white button up shirt and black bow around her neck. A gray and red plaid skirt went into her book bag for her to change from the motorcycle pants before she put on black knee high stockings and matching boots.

It would be a lie to say she didn’t antagonize over going to the meeting all day. Even during choir when she should have been focusing on the song, there was an inkling distraction. Thoroughly fed up by the time school ended, the brunette decided she would go. If it was only to punch whoever it was that decided to ruin her day with some weird note. So after saying her goodbyes to her dad after telling him she’d be going out, Shiloh made her way to the park, opting to take her bike but dress in a long raincoat so she didn’t have to put back on her pants. And now here she was in the rain, waiting in a park with a bunch of schoolmates and no idea on who receives the promised fist in the face. Until the beam shot out and temporary blinded her for a moment.

The ethereal figure that appeared sent a panicked adrenaline through her system as she tried to keep herself steady. In veiled horror, Shiloh listened to the divine woman’s tale. Not wanting to believe the parts she could keep up, Shiloh clenched her leather-cladded hands as the light hit each of them, trying to keep up her strong front despite unsure of what was going on.

“What the f--…” she started before a figure that dwarfed her height stepped from her and instantly she knew who it was. The same fur collared jacket that she had seen just last night in her dreams and the scar that was her first real memory of seeing his face. She glared at Leon who gave a knowing smirk. As if mirroring each other, the two reached out but he was enveloped in another light and a crystalized version of the symbol that adorned his necklace and possessions landed in her hand instead. Questionably, Shiloh held it as if expecting it to reveal answers to all of her questions and even more so how it wasn’t setting off her haphephobia. Shaking off the weird chill this scenario gave her, Shiloh looked back towards Light as she clenched onto the crystal.

“First world?...What kind of bull…” She stopped herself from finishing it, not wanting to waste her breathe. Instead she clicked her tongue in frustration and stared back down at her charm. Those around her seemed better suited at asking questions, Shiloh wanted to ask about her father but could bring herself to do it any justice. Then there was a question that made her smack her forehead into her palm. ’Really? The dummy version…’ Oh good god, if they were supposed to save lives, this was definitely not the right cast for it.

. location: the park . company: E-eeh? There's so many! . ooc: outfit
    . health: 100% . magic: 100% .

Shy Star

User Image
                  THE WINGS ON YOUR BACK ARE JUST WAITING FOR A BREEZE
                  1 0 0 0 % L O V E surrender yourself, close your eyes and you will feel their warmth
                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                          Don’t cry, lost heart simple&clean I will always be by your side simple&clean Now, take my hand and believe

indent "Late, late, late!" Rowan's voice could be heard moments before the sound of him clattering down the stairs in a rush. The red head grabbed the banister at the bottom of the stairs and slid around the corner in his socks expertly, stumbling once he let go but using the forwards momentum to carry him into the kitchen where his family was having breakfast. "Thanks mom!" He picked up the sandwich waiting for him on the table and shoved it into his mouth before running back and forth across the living and dining room space getting all this things together as he ate. Once he had everything he grabbed his red jacket out of the coat closet, and pulled it on before slinging his messenger over his shoulders, and then slung his guitar bag onto his back. "Might go out with friends after club activities, dunno when I'll be home tonight!" He said before giving her a peck on the cheek. He moved to the twins and ruffled hair hair, "Don't get sick on your candy, and save me some!" He told them both as they protested to the hair ruffle. He saluted his father and then dashed out the door with a call of, "Love you bye!".

indent He stumbled down the steps out the door, and bolted down the street running for all he was worth to the bust stop. It was a familiar sight in the neighborhood, a few people he always saw around this time in the morning calling out teasing comments that he only waved back to. He puffed as he came to the bus stop slowing down just as the city bus pulled up to the street. He got on with his bus card, and found the nearest seat where he dropped down with a tired sigh. With how often he had late mornings one would think he would be used to this routine, but Rowan still got tired from the full out sprint from home to the bus. With his breath caught the teen pulled his big headphones, and his Ipod out of his backpack before plugging in, and turning on something to keep him going instead of making him fall back asleep.

simple&cleansimple&clean

The school day it's self was unremarkable, and completely ordinary. However at five to six Rowan was walking into the park where the meeting was going to be, his big red headphones over his ears as he listened to music. Looking around he found quite a few people form school there, some of them he even knew and waved cheerfully to. Then at six exactly the beam of light shot down from the sky in the middle of their gathering, "WOAH!" The exclaimed squinting and raising a hand to try and block the light some so he could see through it. Was this some sort of special effect? Or maybe an alien attack? The light faded a bit and a huge glowing woman took the pillar's place. Dumbfounded Rowan slowly pulled his headphoned down form his ears to hand around his neck, not bothering to stop the music playing through them. This was so not normal...

The light the woman sent to them settled over him, and drew out a boy his age and height with spiky brown hair, "Woah!" Rowan exclaimed before grinning, he knew this boy! It was the one fomr his dreams, dreams that he couldn't always remember before which were now more like vivid memories. "Sora!" The brunette, Sora, gave back a matching grin. Rory curled one hand into an excited fist as he and the ghost Sora both swung out their right hands to clasp. Though as soon as they touched Rowan's expression turned to shock as Sora condensed into a smaller form, the crown pendant that the brunette always wore with a chain attached. The shock changed to a confident grin quickly though as the red head slipped it over his head, this was going to be great he was sure.

Light started to explain the situation and the red head crossed his arms over his chest as he listened, and as the goddess went on he started to tilt his head from side to side, shifting so his weight was more to one side. Finally she asked for questions, "Hmmmmmmm....." Rowan hummed in thought before unfolding his arms and raising one hand in the air, waving it a little to get the attention of the goddess. "Excuse me! Miss Light, Ma'am! Can I get the For Dummies version of that explanation? It was kinda complicated and long winded..." Rowan laughed sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head, "I didn't really get it!"

ROWAN GALLAGHERSora RebornLOVE 1000%
( Everyone )( Park )( Outfit )( 100% Health )( 100% Magic )1 0 0 0 % L O V E
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 1000% LOVE
the time I’ve spent with you simple&clean has become my everything simple&clean see, like a crystal, it’s shining MAJI LOVE 1000%

Kawaii Prophet

User ImageUser Image
                                                                              tab tab ◞ ★ THOUGH I HAD THE THOUGHTS
                                                                              no one ever heard THEM right
                                                                              tab ████████████ { * FOUGHT RESISTANCE !!
                                                                              tab tab tab xxx nearly my entire life
                                                                              THEN I AWOKE, A BLINDING L I G H T
                                                                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                              tab tab tab can't fight against the youth! (Hey !) xxxxx woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
                                                                              tab tab tab can't fight against the youth! (Hey !) xxxxx woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
                                                                              tab tab tab tab tab tab y o u ' l l n e v e r t a k e u s a l i v e !

The note was found atop her scarf as she dressed that morning. Puzzled, TJ first thought was that it was an early prank from Andres despite the truce they had called when she was in 8th grade. Granted, said truce had been broken on holidays like April fool’s and Halloweens in the past so it would make sense. It wasn’t like Andres past setups and the fact that he worked today was another thing that quickly kept her from thinking it was from him. That and their promise from a long time ago to never make fun of Ventus. The dreams were something she only shared with her brothers and they wouldn’t pull that kind of thing so then who?

During morning football practice, it could be said that TJ was extra aggressive today. Her coach had made a few comments about her calming down and that her aggression was good but to save it for the game. The moment she left the dry comfort of her minivan, her hood was up and the Portland weather was once again freezing her. There were quite a few people the jock recognized but she felt most comfortable standing near her class president, Veronique, and her friend, Mayu whom TJ was quite sure was the real reason behind her attendance. A hand was up rubbing the bottom of her chin as the teen waited for something to happen.

Her breathe nearly stopped in the beam of light hit and a woman became visible. The ethereal beauty that the rain dared not touch had definitely taken her breathe away. And almost her attention from the long monologue of events that predated any of them there. ’Dios mio.…’ Okay that was a surprise and the light hitting her left a small dizzy feeling behind. Then the light left her body, walking on its own legs and there stood the boy she’d known her whole life, Ventus. TJ had to fight not to react, steeling herself. So instead she resorted to her trusty wit.

“You’re a li’l shorter than I remember.” She said dryly, arching a brow at the boy. It was true, the boy reached just about under her nose and smiled happily up at her. In another burst, Ven disappeared into a crystal pauldron just like the one she had seen him wear in her dreams. Holding the crystal, she paid strict attention as the goddess explained the situation and her heart sank but paid little attention to the questions posed by the others. Her concerns were on something else. They’d be leaving to go who knows where? Just like that and with no notice to their loved ones? That was something that TJ just couldn’t do. A hand went into her parka’s pocket, gripping the cellphone that nestled there.

“Can..can we contact our families? Is there time for that?” She asked, stopping her voice from shaking as her eyes pleaded for there to be a yes to her question. There was no way TJ could just leave without saying a word, who knew what that could do to her mother’s health over worrying about her, cosmic mission be damned.

dios mio = my god

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ where: the park meeting | with: too many | ooc: ----

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

User Image___________________________ I'm not Snow ❄ White,
_________but I'm lost inside this forest.
_________________________________________I'm not Red Riding Hood,
___________________________________________________but I think the wolves have got me.
Don't want your stilettos!________________I'm not, not Cinderella..
I don't need a k n i g h t ,
so baby take off all your armor!

It had to be a dream. Because it was only in dreams that she was the blue-hair man Ienzo. And even though there was no mirror around to verify her new identity, it simply couldn't be anything else. How she knew with such certainty, she couldn't say. Maybe it was the lab coat (though she wore one at work) or the sound of her footfalls. Perhaps it was the giant stack of papers and files in her arms, or the nervous excitement filled dread of the impending meeting. Or quite possibly it was the lollipop in her mouth. Whatever the reason, she allowed the dream to take her wherever it chose.

She walked down several hallways of her castle-lab home until she reached the office she was looking for. it was then that she realized her arms were full and not only could she not knock, she couldn't get the door open at all. A moment of frustration filled her until she was hit with a light bulb.

What happened next, Mayu couldn't explain in her waking state. Perhaps it was the knowledge that this was a dream that allowed her to stay asleep instead of waking up in fright. Because She-as-Ienzo grew a third arm and knocked on the door, then used the arm to push it open before the arm simply vanished into thin air. What was perhaps more unsettling for her was the sensation of it. She knew exactly how it had happened, she had done it a million times, and could have done it again with as much effort as breathing took.

"Sir.." Mayu-Ienzo began

"I've told you a million times not to call me that. It's Leon." The man behind the desk snapped back, looking grumpy and hassled.

Mayu-Ienzo gulped. Suddenly filled with doubt. Perhaps this was a bad time, in fact, it was quite possibly the worst time of all and he was about to meet his end. About to back out and suggest coming back at another, better, time, they caught the look in Leon's eye and froze. "I just...." They swallowed and cleared their throat, "I just came to present my findings. That's all. If you'd rather I--"

"Tell me you have good news." Leon said in an almost pleading voice. Mayu-Ienzo realized just how desperate and harassed the man was. He was trying to keep the world together, keep people from losing hope, while searching for missing friends and supporting Sora and Riku. The news that Mayu-Ienzo had could make or break his day. He wasn't grumpy at them, he was simply at wits end, having been thrust into a job far to big for one man.

Sympathy filled the young scientist "I do, actually. The tests I ran on the armor showed...."

❄ ❄ ❄

Mayu sighed as she relaxed on a park bench, waiting for 6 pm to hit. Olive-hazel eyes stared up at the stormy sky overhead as she replayed the dream from the morning in her head. She wish she had been able to sleep in longer. She wanted to know more about what Ienzo had been talking about.

a hand brought up the note that had brought her to the park in the first place. It seemed to perfect to be a coincidence that she had gotten after that dream. It had been different from the others, somehow. And the information was....

She shook her head and pocketed the note once more as people began to stream into the clearing. She motioned for TJ to join her, smiling. Pleased that the junior had agreed to come. She chuckled softly as she remember the conversation that morning trying to convince the other to show up. It had been quite a workout for her persuasion skills and she had almost felt like Ienzo, back when he was known as the Schemer, while trying to talk her friend into going.

In the end though, it had paid off. Not only had TJ come, but Liam as well. She waved at him as he came into view, inviting him to stand, or sit, near her, then turned her attention to looking at the others who had come. It was almost creepy how everyone was connected to her school one way or another.

As the Goddess appeared and shot the light at them, Mayu's nose was flooded with scents so powerful she would have collapsed if she hadn't already been sitting down. As it was she felt weak and dizzy, struggling to get a grip. She almost didn't notice the feeling of power, the same one she had felt in her dream when she had grown the third arm. Looking up through half squinting eyes she gasped in shock. Ienzo was leaning over her looking worried. "but how..." she began but he smiled and shrugged, tapping his head.

Mayu grinned, somehow understanding. She offered him her hand and he took it with an approving nod turning into a crystal. Examining it Mayu frowned slightly. It appeared to be a cat. But something was different about it. It was just the face, with a stick coming out the bottom where a neck normally would be. To top it off, it was bright blue with what appeared to be candy for the eyes. She tilted it all angles and finally asked in a questioning way "an...Ice cream Cat?" like she couldn't believe her all powerful crystal was a piece of frozen confectionery.

She was glad when Light started talking and she had an excuse to put the strange crystal away. She listened to the explination, her mind racing as pieces suddenly fell into place. It was almost like the questions Ienzo had died with unanswered were suddenly answered. The missing pieces fell into place and everything suddenly made sense. She smiled mysteriously and had to bite back a giggle of joy. She simply LOVED it when everything fell into place and worked out so perfectly.

When Rowan asked for the "for dummies" version Mayu stood up and cleared her throat. "I believe I can assist here. Harmony, please feel free to interrupt if get something wrong." She waited for silence and confirmation from the goddess before adopting Ienzo's classic thinking pose and beginning.

"For Dummies, alright here I go. There are 3 gods. Light, Dark and Void. Darkness got mad that humans wouldn't love it. So it tried to destroy the universe. Our past lives, Sora and the others..." she paused to give Rory a pointed look like "do you follow me, this was you." before continuing, "They managed to stop darkness and it got trapped in a cage. It's been there, plotting revenge. Today it broke free. Its our job to do what our past lives couldn't. We have to heal darkness, instead of trapping it and repeating the cycle once more." She finished and turned to look at Light silently asking if that was accurate. The goddess nodded her head, approval in her features, as if Mayu had just answered a complicated question in class correctly.

Turning to rowan Mayu raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms, sitting back on the bench. "Was that clear? Or do you need the dummer version?" she questioned not unkindly. it was more like she was simply inquiring if he needed things simpler and hadn't realized her words might be mean.

User Image

You be the beast, ___________________________
___________________________and I'll be the beauty beauty.
Who needs true love,
as long as you love me truly?

Shy Star

User Image

) You sought for it again, why did you give it up ?
                      holdTO h WANT h EVERYTHING h AND h ANYTHING h THAT h IS h THE h PATH h OF h THOSE h LED h ASTRAY h ● ● ●
                      hold
                      holding this plIf you make your time stand still you’ll know what it means . . .
                      h hold But why would you want to? hold But why would you want to? hold But why would you want to?
User Image
There’s nothing more frightening than losing something you’ve obtained ... There’s nothing more frightening than losing something you’ve obtained ... There’s nothing more frightening than losing something you’ve obtained ...
There’s nothing more frightening than losing something you’ve obtained ... There’s nothing more frightening than losing something you’ve obtained ... There’s nothing more frightening than losing something you’ve obtained ...

Indent The longer the day went on the worse Liam had been feeling. There was a building pressure in the back of his mind, like an annoying headache that wouldn't go away. It was Darkness he knew, his brother was stronger now, pressing against the seal that Void and Light had placed over his prison trying to get free. This time Void was sure that he'd be able to manage it too, which meant that Light would soon be calling everyone into action, and it would be up to him to assist them along the way.

Indent By the end of the school day Liam wanted nothing more than to throttle Darkness for giving him this headache, a wonderfully human notion that would do little more than amuse the deity of Darkness. Arriving in the park a little early Liam was grumpier than he had been in the morning, though he did take Mayu's invitation to sit next to her. At six exactly that dull pressure turned into a sharp pain that momentarily twisted his expression into a rather obvious grimace, Darkness was free now.

Indent Liam probably should have been more shocked or surprised for appearances sake, at the appearance of Light, and then her gift of powers to them all. However he was sure everyone was wrapped up in their own shock to notice his lack of it. When the light washed over them Liam closed his eyes at the brightness and made a displeased noise, there was no unlocking sound to his power, no flood of new strength, memories, or knowing, because Liam already had those things. He had known them for some time now.

Indent Sitting up straight as he opened one eye to check and see if it was still blinding, only to see YenSid standing before where he was sitting. Grey eyes blinked, and Liam inclined his head to the ghostly form of his past life, which did the same in return before it condensed down into a small crystal form of Yen's hat. The Senior caught the crystal out of the air before it dropped to the ground, and settled back comfortably onto the bench next to Mayu , legs stretched out before him one arm across the back of the bench, as Light began to explain reason why they were all gathered.

Indent She asked the children around them for questions and Liam snorted, of course they would have questions. For one to appear like this, give magic abilities, and so much information, then tell them to save the world... The black haired teen doubted that everyone could even process all of this right now with all they were told. In fact one of the other seniors, Emma, was starting to look a little panicked. Two girls asked about their families, and letting them know they'd be leaving for awhile. Liam's own gaze slid to the ground, he had no plans to say anything more than he did this morning to his family. To promise them that he would be returning would be cruel when he wasn't sure that he would, or could, return home after this adventure. "If you read enough fantasy you'd know that time works differently on different worlds. An hour here could be three days somewhere else, or something like that. Besides, would they even beleive you if you told them what you just learned?" He asked the girls.

Indent One boy asked for the for dummies version of the explination and Liam snorted. That was abosutely Sora, different name and face, but same in spirit and thought process it seemed. Before Liam could provide such an explination Mayu had it covered, standing up and explaining in simple terms what Light had told them just now. Liam smirked a little, and nudged her foot with one of his own. "The last part was rude." He commented with mild teasing.

Indent His gaze turned back to the goddess, as he decided to ask her a question of his own. More out of curiousity than need, Liam was pretty sure he already knew the answer. "What of the god Void? Can we expect help from him, or hinderance?" As far as his sister knew he was asleep deep in his own realm with no plans to help or hinder, she wouldn't know of his presence among the children. Though admittedly Liam knew he was only a part of the deity of nothingness, and even he had no idea what plans his other half had.

Graphics by - - infinite noir

Jeering Heckler

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Evelyn Colburn
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
It's simple. I'm right and you're wrong.

User Image

What a surprise…She glanced down to find the note squeezed between her shoe and pavement. Evelyn was outside, getting some fresh air before the meeting with the student guardians as well as before the rain. Today had been a little more stressful than normal thanks to this…thing. Although, it would be embarrassing to admit that this paper was the sole source of the stress. Veronique claimed that she was going to lead this meeting. It was her duty after all and she wasn’t here. Though that in itself was a silver lining. If the President wasn’t here than the Vice-President was going to be the head of the meeting. As it should be. Evelyn should be running all of the meeting and events.

Her hands had turned into balls with the memories of losing the President’s chair resurfacing. An easy breathing exercise brought a sense of calm allowing her scrunched hands to fall loosely by her sides. Veronique would surely arrive. Evelyn could already see it. The meeting would start, Evelyn would be in charge for five minutes and then Veronique would burst through the doors in some adorable stumble. All attention would flock to her. In a perhaps overdramatized visual, parents would through bundles of glitter and roses at her feet. Evelyn could only hope one bundle would smack the girl hard in the face.

She peered down again to the note peeking out from under her foot. Somehow it seemed tempting. No. She looked out to the passing cars noting the grey clouds collecting overhead. If the idea of a meeting without Veronique was converted into food, it would be drool inducing. There was no way she and Veronique would have similar…dreams? Voices? Evelyn would no doubt be the highest regarded individual being the Junior Vice-President. It was so, so tempting. Evelyn paid attention to the closer surroundings; no one was watching. In a swift motion, the girl bent down and snatched the paper.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

This meeting had not gone as she thought it would. First off, she had underestimated the rain. Evelyn assumed it to be a simple drizzle but her soaked coat was proof that it was a little more serious. Evelyn had to remove the precious garment and use it as an additional shield paired with her tiny umbrella against the water. At the start, the umbrella and clothing was held high above her head to stop the accumulating moisture from transferring to her hair that she could already tell was frizzing. She walked upon the park finding a few others gathered and their faces surprised her. They were all from her school. The second problem was when one face stuck out most of all—Veronique. Why was she here?! Oh, come on! Her face only had time to display shock and aggravation before her sight was overtaken by a white light.

Evelyn’s first impression of “God” was that she was absolutely…full of herself! The way she entered the park in a blinding light, the manner in which her hair flowed about her flawless face. Geez, it looked like her hair consisted of alien octopus limbs. Her green eyes looked around at all of the males which were attending, hunting around for any looks that suggested they, for some absurd reason, found this woman appealing. Despite her bitter thoughts towards the woman there was difficulty not to glance at the crown upon her head. Why, it was luminous, a royal ornament, that the Junior Vice-President was, regrettably, painfully envious of….although if it was up to the girl there would be a couple of gems added to it.

The main purpose of the meeting didn’t truly sink in. Evelyn was too upset that Veronique was in attendance. She couldn’t help but stare at her, slightly hoping that the pinkette would turn around and see her. Then Evelyn would give a halfhearted smile in return to the pure rays of happiness that would ricochet off Frenchies’ face. The only time her eyes left the President was when Light unlocked their powers.

An ominous echo, grinding metal determined to rotate and begin Light’s destiny. At the peak of friction, an overwhelming sound of glass cracking pierced Evelyn’s eardrums. Her hands immediately went to cover her ears letting the purple umbrella and moist coat fall on her head. As portions of her mind became unlocked, her body tensed up until her lungs begged for air and for some reason Evelyn wouldn’t give in. It was a strange moment, something inside didn’t want her to breathe. Light’s presence was definitely a big sign that things were never going to be the same, but this…this feeling was foreboding. Finally she broke, inhaling a deep breath. The wet air raced down her trachea expanding her chest and, as it did, a chill coated her warm skin. She could feel the natural heat produced by her body leave her fingertips, her cheeks, her chest, and accumulate in her lungs. Then with a simple exhale, it left her entirely in a cloudy puff. Her hand stretched out from under the umbrella to grab the air she had just let go only to watch it seep past her fingers and into the raindrops.

Her eyes hovered over the raised hand, now wet, to examine the back and the palm. It was different. A simple glance confirmed both of her hands were different. Nothing appeared to be out of place, skin still smooth and healthy, but they had changed. Standing there with everything she held close to her body, she felt small and probably looked pitiful. She wanted to see if anyone else had experienced something similar only to be greeted by the apparition of Even.

The sight of Even took Evelyn’s breathe away in the worst way possible. God…that hair, an atrocity. The way one brow rose up and the other lowered while eyes glowered down just irritated her more than the sight of Veronique. Truthfully, any thought about her relation to Even was upsetting. She wanted nothing to do with him and for this moment to really certify their bond left the girl oddly queasy and faint. Not to say the sight of Evelyn made the apparition beam with delight. He seemed a little displeased albeit definitely more curious until he was suddenly condensed into a crystal.

Evelyn straightened up and repositioned the umbrella to hang over her head instead of on top of it. In an unexpectedly cool manner, she removed her coat also on her head and draped it neatly over the arm holding the umbrella. She took the crystal from its position bitterly, coming to terms with some things and not completely accepting others. This was happening and at the end of it all if Evelyn didn’t look confident and hot doing it than she might as well be dead.
User ImageUser Image
                                        ╳╳ Mʏ Fɪɴɢᴇʀs Tᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ Bᴏɴᴅ
                                                    -- i n - t h e - c r e v i c e - o f - m y - c r u m b l i n g - h e a r t - m y - b o d y - w a n d e r s - w o w
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      Ɖ ι ƨ α ρ ρ ɛ α я ι и ɢ - - ιитσ‿тнɛ -- ƨ н α ρ ɛ ℓ ɛ ƨ ƨ - ∂ α я κ и ɛ ƨ ƨ - ω н α т - ι - ѕ є α я ¢ н - - ƒσя -- ι ѕ - α - м ι я α g є -
                                      I`m holding the future faraway overhead。。。

Since the bombshell dropped about the blonde having a tattoo well… To say he been tiptoeing around his sisters ever since. He knew they wanted an explanation and exactly what part pop had in it. Unfortunately for them he didn’t really feel the need to explain or talk about it. It was a bit hard to when the main culprit wasn’t around to take down with him. It was most pop’s idea and the elder Faibairn was very persuasive at the time. Nalin was quite gullible at the time too and body art did sound interesting though.

A sigh fell from his lips as he looked at the sleeve that adorned his left arm. Well, sort of sleeve now that he thought about it. Blue flames of varying shades danced up and down his arm. At least it gave that kind of impression when he moved his arm. At the end the flames wrapped around bubble holding a bladed cross with the top point in shape of a heart within it. “This does look cool, but did I really have to make the end piece look like his blasted badge?” a hand dragged down his face as he groaned. He remembered banging his head against the nearest wall when it was done. The action wasn’t explained to both the artist and pop, despite their questioning gaze.

“Hmm… I wonder if pops will let me get another one. He did sign the consent form for this one, then again…” head dropped that wasn’t going to happen and he knew it. By now (if they haven’t) one of them had probably told mom about his little secret. He spun around in his desk chair before he finally decided to get ready for school. Dark blue eyes lingered on the note sitting on his desk as he changed. It had only appeared a few moments earlier and he didn’t trust it. “Guess I’ll just entertain the sender and show up like a good little-!!!” suddenly a headlock.

“NAZZIE! LET GO! I HAVE TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!” arms dramatically flailed about in a desperate manner. He so didn’t need this right now.

School was boring as usual. Caught a few Z’s in math and of course the teacher didn’t appreciate it. As the old routine went, they made him answer a question in front of the class. Just to spite them he answered the question correctly and promptly fell back asleep. Yeah, he definitely going to get a phone call home all right. Then again he didn’t really care, class was boring anyway. This scene repeated in another class, but the teacher kicked him out of the class instead. He ended up pondering the meaning of life while standing in the hall. Well the note mostly but same difference.

He pulled the note from his pocket and read the very short message. “Answer to the dreams huh?” he sarcastically thought. It was obvious, but he quite didn’t want to admit it just wanting to be him and only him and not someone else. “This really bites.” He hit the back of his head against the wall. “It couldn’t be someone else stuck with this, huh?” He should have taken that fortune from the fortune cookie seriously.

Nalin had spent a good amount of time in detention again. “Gave me more time to think over this whole thing.” A yawn escaped him as a hand moved to cover his mouth. Should have napped longer, but then again the teacher in charge probably would have thrown the white board eraser at him again. “I know someone kept throwing objects at me… They’re lucky I didn’t really care or I would have gotten back at them.” He had a very good feeling he knew who it was. Oh well, if he saw them again… Well they would be in for a rude awakening. A dark chuckle followed.

“I’m at the park already?” a blonde brow rose. Head turned to look behind him and turned again to look forward. Shoulders moved up and then down, shrugging. Arm was brought up and wrist turned over to look at the time on his watch. “Guess it a good thing I got here early. Should have been paying attention to my surroundings though.” He sighed ruffling his hair. “Whatever, let’s get this shindig done and over with, so I can go home and be interrogated again.” Then again if this little meeting went over time, the longer the better.

There was a group already gathered by the time he reach the designated meeting place. Though, it looked like he was probably the last to arrive. Can’t say he was fashionably late since he had come directly from school, but whatever. He chose to stay in the back of the group as he recognized some faces and others not so much. Remembering he had a few classes with what seniors were here and others he may have saw in passing. “Have I really tried to talk to anyone?” Head tilted to the side as arms folded across his chest.

“Well now, if that wasn’t something straight out of Star Trek or a JRPGs…” Nalin thought after the beam of light that appeared in the center of the group took on the shape of an elegant looking woman. “The note didn’t sound like a plea. More like a subtle form of m- … … …Shut up brain.” A brow rose at the last sentence before a beam of light hit him. It didn’t hurt, in fact it felt really warm. Then his expression became flat. A stare down between past and present took place.

“How did I get stuck with you?”

“The feeling mutual, mate.”

Followed be a silent exchange. Though, there seemed to be some kind of small understanding between them. Their lips had formed the smallest of smirks before it disappeared as quickly as it came. In that instant Terra had condensed into a crystal form. Dark blue eyes widened as he quickly grabbed the crystal and hid it within his coat. “I’m so being trolled aren’t I?” cue internal anguish.

Attention was drawn back to the sheila. “Like that wasn’t obvious!” he sarcastically thought. Everything that was said after that caused his expression to grow even flatter by the minute. “I’m so done with this. Done with everything in fact.” He so badly wanted to throw his arms up and walk right out of the park. Though, when a red head had piped up asking for a dummy version of the rather long explanation. Nalin had to bite down on his bottom lip to keep from laughing out loud. He ended up falling into a coughing fit instead.

“They do have a point. Will we get a chance to speak with our family?” a sigh left him as a hand ran through blonde locks. He highly doubt the family would let him go so easily. Though, what the other male said piqued his interest.

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: Some park
                                            ᴡɪᴛʜ: Too many people
                                            ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ: "Great, doubt we'll be getting frequent flier miles for this." 8I

Dapper Pirate

15,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
⊹⊱⋛⋋ℒɩɠɧϮ⋌⋚⊰⊹

User Image
                                                        Light waited for the questions to come, as she knew they would. Since everyone seemed so worried about letting their families know, Light raised her hand and light formed within it. It flashed brightly and shot out a beam to everyone. When it solidified it looked like a cellphone.

"This device will allow you to communicate across vast distances. Not only will you be able to hear another voice, but you can see them as well. You may also send text messages to one another. There are other features as well which you will discover with some experimenting. These devices are bound to you and cannot be used by another, nor can they be lost." She informed everyone as they reached to take the cellphone. She nodded in approval as she added, "You may call your family on this and tell them. There is no time to allow you to visit them in person. However, I caution you against full disclosure. Will they really believe you have been chosen to save the universe? More likely they will think you are crazy. The choice is yours."

She blinked in shock and confusion as someone asked for the "for Dummies" version of the mission. How exactly was she supposed to do that? Luckily one of the others came to the rescue and gave him the information he apparently required.

When the question came about Void, Light actually looked startled. She examined the boy asking but couldn't read anything in his blank expression. She wrote it off, she had never been good at reading emotions anyway since she was logic, not emotion. "Void has been sleeping for...well time passes differently for us. But for a very very long time. I do not know if he will help, or hinder, or do anything at all." She finally answered.

"I do have one more gift for you. something that will help you greatly on your quest." She snapped her fingers and a gentle light settled around them. it vanished just as quickly as it had come and left them feeling no different. "When I transfer you to the next world that will transform your clothes. The clothes will take the appearance of whatever you like, and will change to fit your desires and environment. They will also allow you to fit in on worlds like Halloween Town and Atlantica. They will not stain, get dirty, or tear. They will also magically clean themselves. So you need not worry about changing clothes." she told them. The clothes had other properties, but they didn't need to know about those just yet. Some things should remain surprises.

((ooc: here, have a light post. heart ))

Dapper Pirate

15,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mr. Moogle's Virtual Moogle Shop Kupo! ANNOUNCEMENT

User Image

As if triggered by Light giving them out, a light shone from everyone's new cell phone and a holographic image formed where the lights connected. A floating moogle, that appeared to be wearing a bow tie. He, for it was a male, smiled and gave a bow to everyone before speaking, clearing his throat a little.

"Kupo is this on? Wonderful!! Our first Live broadcast Kupo!" He proclaimed in a voice so loud that it deafened everyone listening. He seemed to realize that it had been too loud because the next time he spoke, the volume was much lower.

"It's Kuponderful to see you all! I am Mr. Moogle and I am the founder and owner of Mr. Moogle's Virtual Moogle Shop Kupo! a convenient app that lets you purchase items from anywhere Kupo. It's quite easy to use as well. If you'll look at your screen you'll see my handsome face on it." He pauses here to adjust his bow tie and puff out his chest some, before continuing.

"That is your portal to my kupotastic store kupopo! Just tap that handsome face and my moogle shop will open up on your phone Kupo! I've already sent you a recorded message about the features of my kupotastic store kupo so I won't bore you with them again. Instead I'm here to tell you about some kuporiffic new items we just got in, Kupo!" He exclaimed giving them his best businessmoogle smile.

"Yes, Kupo that's right! We've got spells! we've got Abilities! And now kupo you can learn them! So go ahead and start browsing the store Kupo! Remember, to purchase an item just hit buy! the Virtual store will deduct from your account automatically kupo! And the more you spend the more you save with our Kupotastic Kupoints club!!" He gestured excitedly and floated back and forth more quickly as he spoke. Clearing his throat he smiled and bowed to everyone again.

"Kupo shopping kupo! our customer service moogles are standing by to take your orders!" with that the projection cut off and the moogle face on the screen started to flash as the word "Sale!" appeared under it and a white 1 appeared in the pompom indicating they had one message.

(( ooc: CARRY ON AS USUAL~!
                And in case you didn't understand what THAT was about, basically all Level 1 spells are now, UNLOCKED. so go ahead and start having your character use them with some trial and error as appropriate ))

User Imagex User Imagex User Image

Dapper Pirate

15,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

) How can you say I go about things the wrong way ?
                hold HOLD holdI h NEED h TO h BE h LOVED h JUST h LIKE h EVERYONE h ELSE h DOES h ● ● ●

WHEN YOU SAY IT'S GONNA HAPPEN "NOW" xxxxx WHEN EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN? xxxxx SEE, I'VE ALREADY WAITED TOO LONG xxxxx AND ALL MY HOPE IS GONE
                    WHEN YOU SAY IT'S GONNA HAPPEN "NOW" xxxxx WHEN EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN? xxxxx SEE, I'VE ALREADY WAITED TOO LONG xxxxx AND ALL MY HOPE IS GONE

User Image
                      With all the questions answered and families contacted, Light raised her hands and bathed the area in a soothing light. The Children of Destiny feel themselves move towards some other destination.

When the light clears everyone is in different locations Within the world of RADIANT GARDEN.

Mayu and TJ find themselves in a computer room with a giant monitor and a strange door. Should TJ sucessfully pull Mayu away from the Computer, they will come out at the Castle Gates after passing through Ansem's Study

Thompson and Nalin find themselves in the middle of a giant stair case. Watch your footing!! If you fall its a long way to go! If you make it to the top of the stairs you'll see you're in a computer room.

Liam and Alaster will find themselves in the Great Maw, if they can stop fighting long enough to travel they will come to the outer gardens.

Rona and Veronique wake up in the lower castle, once they start moving the first location they'll arrive at is the outer gardens.

Rowan and Shiloh will awake in a strange waterfall place with a computer that appears to be deactivated. Once they find a way out of the Garden of Assemblage they can choose to go up to the Castle Gate, or head down the path towards the restoration site.

Emma and Alexandra appear in the beautiful crystal fissure. The Ravine Trail will lead them back towards the town.

Clare and Evelyn arrive in the Dark Depths where Sora once single-handedly defeated 1000 heartless. By traversing to the crystal fissure they can find the Ravine Trail back to town.

Be warned heros! The forces of darkness will not make it easy to reunite with one another and will seek to stop you at every turn!!

Please make sure you mention your location in your post for the mods have special things planned once certain locations are reached!

If you get lost or confused the location post has been updated

Shy Star

User Image
                    You A Will I ever find my place?reNot I'm not sure... AloneOr will I forever feel insecure?
                    ALONE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    I'M SO CLOSE, YET SO F A R I can't reach out to where you are
                    You'll know If I w a k e u p now I'll lose this moment.I FEAR MY DREAMS WILL FADE AROUND ME!
                    that youare home my beating h e a r t is burning on, and as it races I realize I'd give my 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 I'd give my 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑 but some things are not in our control . . .
                    When the storm draws nigh dreams will It's not the DESTINY that I've DREAMED of!

The sudden change from one world to the next had been disorienting, adn was a feeling that had been hard to explain. It was a combination weightlessness followed by a sudden dropping feeling as if she were on a carnival ride, only it was over before she could let out so much as a scream. When her vision cleared from the white light that had envloped them for the move Emma stumbled when her feet felt ground again, momentum carrying her forwards almsot as if she reached the top of an esclator and missed the step off, until her hands connected with a wall in front of her. "Oh!"

Quickly the brunette turned around to see where everyone else was in relation to her, the sight she was greeted with wasn't the park, but rather some sort of cavern with dark rock and crystals. It was a lovely sight to behold, but the beauty of it was lost as panic set in while Emma realized that she had been seperated from the group. Standing still a moment she took deep breaths trying to calm down, panicking wouldn't do her any good. Infact it would only make things worse for her. Ahh, but if she were going to cry from all the excitement of this now would be a good time before she met up with everyone. With a shake of her head Emma's hands curled into fists, "No, no crying. You're fine." She said to herself with another deep breath.

She ran her fingers over her eyes under her glasses to make sure they were dry before stepign away from the wall she was near, looking around. First things first was to find someone from home, anyone would be fine at this point. "Hello? Is anyone else here?"

I WILL GIVE MY▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Crystal Fissure 〉〈 100% Health 〉〈 100% Magic▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shy Star

User Image
Sing My Song 》these feelings will not disappearResound, Orpheus heart
この胸に刻まれた FIRST I M P A C T! FAST SOUL BEAT!

User Image

simple&cleansimple&clean

intent Getting suddenly moved from one world to the next was enough to make Rory want to throw up, much like a bad roller coaster ride. One moment he was w e i g h t l e s s, and then suddenly the d r o p he never got warning for. When they landed in the next place Rory was sitting on the ground, which was funny seeing as he had been standing in the park. However the red head wouldn't complain as his head spun and he curled up into a ball on his side with a groan. "So, not, cool..."

intent It was a good few minutes before the freshman made any move to get up. Rolling so he was lying on his stomach before pushing himself up to his knees and looking around. Brown eyes grew w i d e at the sight, and soon after he was grinning. "This is awesome!" Rowan got to his feet and did a quick spin. "We actually did it! We're on another world!" Turning he searched for anyone else with him, his grin not leaving as he finally spotted Shiloh, Shiloh! You're here! This is great! Well, I mean I don't see anyone else, which kinda sucks, but this is good!" Running over to the girl he gestured at the area around them, "Just look at this! It's amazing!"

intent Even more so because he r e m e m b e r e d this room; he had actually been here before, or rather S o r a had. "Shiloh come look at this." He said dragging the girl over to the deactivated computer in the room. He grinned at her before staring up at it, "It does something, if we can get it to turn on. Help me out here!" His memories of what exactly the computer did were fuzzy and v a g u e at best, but he wanted to know!

intent He ran around to the other side to check for the wires and plugs that should allow them to turn the computer on and him to find out what it would do. Rory was no computer genius sure, but the red head knew his way around one well enough that he was confident he could at least get the thing on. "Shi are you helping? Don't just stand there, come on!"

ROWAN GALLAGHERSora RebornLOVE 1000%
( Shiloh )( Garden of Assemblage )( Outfit )( 100% Health )( 100% Magic )1 0 0 0 % L O V E
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 1000% LOVE
we’ll have an innocent d r e a m xx MAKE YOUR WINGSxx aim at a s k y just for us! 1000% L O V E

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff