Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( hey wonderland))

mkatsie's Princess

Anxious Regular

((That means you know I'm not your wife~! ~So happy. Glomps Wonderland~ Yay~ Bonjour~))

~Maddie blinks, frowning~
Uhm. . . .?
What happened here, If I may ask?
Jak_emup_Jones
((I wish I could help Ash, but Alaska kindof blew off Flordia...so trying to heal from that))

1P alaska -- 2P alaska did what now

2P alaska -- yeah but lets not forget u send me on fire!!

Shy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
(( RECOGNIZATION! .u.;;

Maddiiee.Getonfailbookk. .n. ))
((-goes into te corner.- ;3; ))

-wips the blood away from ash's face with her thumb.- hmm lets see maddie. She's got a werid sickness that made her cough up blood. She should be ok now with what i gave her...

Greedy Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
No I didn't set you on fire, I disrupted your red blood cell to the vibration point of disintegrating on micro levels that you body had the experience that it is on fire. You were never really on fire.

mkatsie's Princess

Anxious Regular

((.m. But, but but. Fine .m. Oh, Peeps that are on facebook, you guys should like a page called "I'm Hetalian and I know it" because I'm the Fem!Canada [[<--Shocker]] admin .u.))
. . . Gil's done that, but that was because of Ivan . . .
If you guys want to be sure, I could use a bit of magic to help her, if you'd like me to

Shy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
(( D: NUU! ASHY! ;0; -Glomps- ))
Jak_emup_Jones
No I didn't set you on fire, I disrupted your red blood cell to the vibration point of disintegrating on micro levels that you body had the experience that it is on fire. You were never really on fire.

2P alaska-- oh

1P alaska -- 0-0
X3 -huggles wonderland back- ))

i guess it wouldnt hurt maddie...

-opens her eyes looking around then stoping her eyes looking at the ceiling.- .... -coughs agin.-

Shadowy Hunter

6,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Survivor 150
hahahahaha guess cuba get it now eh. ~sets in his sopt~ look i just got hear and im talk of the house
Matthew WiIIams
hahahahaha guess cuba get it now eh. ~sets in his sopt~ look i just got hear and im talk of the house

2P alaska- matt !!

Greedy Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Maddie if you could help Prussia that would be really great
-glares at Matt- ******** off
-comes in.- ...ehh -slaps matt in the face and walkes back out disapering.- (( .0. ))

o.o damn

Shadowy Hunter

6,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Survivor 150
~ poker face~...what what spost to hurt? ~ looks at jak~ its call manfiest desteny...reamber that one jak

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff