Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Rose, Dark Flame~

User Image Indigo sighed as she followed him. "Lets call it payback for my yelling at you earlier. I owe you." She looked at the machine and her confidence dropped immediately. Inside she hopped he started her off with the basics on this thing first, over exertion would be dangerous. "Shouldn't I stretch first?"

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "it doesn't bother me any more that you did. yeah you got pissed at me because you don't understand why I was being nice to you or maybe something else was bothering. maybe you thought I was a person that Bribed people to be my friend with a coffee that was spelled. thinking I was calling you something or even talking about you when I was talking to my old boss at my old job. I'm not the type of person that tries to bribe people. I just have my own set of rules that I go by. but really what you said to me it hurt at the moment but I wouldn't try to get revenge. it doesn't even bother me any more, never dwell on the past that's what I believe in. if some one isn't going to be nice to me I don't care I shurg a shoulder and leave the person alone. but I said I wasn't going to help you but I still did anyways, I really didn't expect you to say sorry about it, I was surprised. but the fact is I'm kinda use to working with people like that because the one person I worked with in the past was a bit of an a**. you know he had a big ego and only really cared about him self and only did things to make him look good. he didn't do things because he wanted to help them he wanted to do things to make him look good". he sighs "yeah stretch is a good idea".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo started stretching on the floor as she listened to him. "Um...I-I'm really sorry...I'm just not used to people being nice to me. Usually I'm getting picked on at school or beat up, either that or I'm just ignored and its like I don't exist. I don't mind being ignored, I'm used to being invisible, kinda helps with my other job." She looked up at him. "Gee thanks..I love being compared to assholes... I don't really care for an ego so I don't think you'd need to worry, it's overrated and idiotic. It's one of the things I admire about you actually."

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "the odd thing is I still consider him a friend, because he wasn't all that bad. he's really useful because he was the brains of the team. he could basicly do anything and make anything". he looked to see if no one was near he then said. "he even built my hide out in my house and a tunnel system I use to sneak around the city. that is also connected to all five secret Rebel Bases for all of the five Rebel teams". then after that he looked around and said nothing else about it.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo looked at him. "Cool, he doesn't sound too bad. Maybe a bit obnoxious, but not too bad." She stood up and stretched her back a little. Looking at the workout thing he'd gotten ready, she frowned slightly again. "So um...how does this work?"

((Sorry, posts r kinda tiny right now..))

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he looks at the machine and put on a little whight to guess how much she could lift at the moment. it was like a arm machine that worked on the Bicepes and Trisepts at the same time. "okay you sit in the chair facing foward in it. then you grab the little bar that's below and lift it towards you". he knew she might strugle with it but knew that she might be able to do it. he knew that she was Tough.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo looked at him then sat in the chair, she grabbed the bars and started doing as he'd instructed. At first it wasn't so bad, a little tough but she could handle it. After a while of course it started to hurt, she figured it was supposed to since it was built to work someone's muscles. "Hey Robbert, is this bumping into each other gonna become a regular thing? Kinda weird we never met before but now we see each other everywhere." She didn't really look at him when she talked, just stared into space and continued working out.

((Gah, damn writers block in this rp is killing me))

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "please call me Rob. well if you come here, go to the mall, the coffee shop and the forest then yes. oh also if there is crime in the area then yes too because my super computer alerts me of any major threts in the city". he thinks about it "the mall Coffee shop and forest are all my chill out places. even deep into the forest is too. so yeah I got to have some places to chill down, then places where I blend in with people. but I can't believe that you were the only one that figure out who I am. no one else can figure out for some reason because I can be clever at times". ((yeah that's why at some point there should be another Random Villian attempt on making Chaos)).

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo looked to the side. "Well then we might see each other a bit...I also hang out at the park though. Luckily it sounds like you don't hang out at the library or bookstore too much though." She gave a small smirk as she continued pulling on the weights. "Just curious but how long should I do this? Half an hour or so?" Pausing, she picked up a water and took a few sips before going back to the machine.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "well I do read but I'm not like a hard core reader. my best friend Lance was more of a hard core reader. he could finish one 500 page book in like a day". then he heard from her saying how long she should do it "well it's allways good to not work on one area at a time. it's also good to have muscle in your Stomack and legs too. so I'd say do like 10 reps then go to the next machine. reps is like how many times you lift it".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo blushed and glanced to the side. Once she did that in a week when she had nothing to do. She paused when he said ten reps. "R-really? Well I've already done twelve..." Getting up she grabbed her water and small towel, looking to Rob for her next spot to go to. "So...other than all that other stuff what do you usually do?"

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "well besides this and the other thing I do that you know about pretty much nothing. well I hang out at my favorite hot spots which you know about those, then I talk to some friends on my computer. so yeah I got a dull life when I'm not doing the one thing. I'm allways alone pertty much too. because I don't really have that many friends besides the people I work with and they live in a differnet town now, this is my home town and where the people I worked with orignally came from too. so then what would you like to work on next, abes or legs"?

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indi thought. "I guess abs, my legs are fine.." She looked at him as he told her he had no friends in this town. "Isn't there that wind guy? Um...well....I'll be your friend. I don't really have any friends either.." Looking away she looked to see if she could figure out what used the abs.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "wind guy"? he was confused on what she was talking about. "really are you serious about the friend thing? I mean if you accept then I accept, and really what oh wait Wind guy. okay I think I get it but really I don't consider him a friend, more like an accuatince and it's just I don't really approve of his metheds they seem kinda evil". he then whispered the next part "but Justin was an anti Hero and killed most of his enimies and he was kinda a friend of mine. but t Justin has giving me cool things. I still want him to add some sort of alert thing onto my watch so I know when a great threte is in town when I'm not in front of my computer. he created my secret base in my hose and I asked him to connect that to the origianl Rebels base, and he did. I asked him that since it's not being used and I use it to train with my powers".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indi looked at him. "Well I would like being your friend, you seem like a nice guy. I don't see why you don't already have a few friends at least." With a smile she walked over to another machine but frowned when when she still didn't know what it did. "Oh why did I even bother to sign up for this thing.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff