Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For the... both of us.
                                                                  That's right... you're gonna...
                                                                  Live.
                                                                  You'll be... my living legacy.
                                                                  My honor... my dreams...
                                                                  They're yours now.

Embrace your dreams.
          If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.

Zack finally reached his destination, the beach. He thanked the person who drove him here. He quickly made his way to the sandy beach approaching to the waves were coming. In his dream he saw a girl playing at the sea shore, he wondered if it was just a dream. He had no idea and decided to walk along the sand. Up to where he was walking, he can feel his feet crunching on the sand. The wind rushed against his face, as he closed his eyes to feel the breeze blowing from across the ocean. A couple of minutes later, he resume to what he was doing. While he was enjoying his walk at the beach, he noticed a lady standing afar from him. He wondered if it was that woman in his dreams, so he quickly followed her and made sure she did not know he was spying on her.

Zack hid behind a huge and poking his head to the right side. He saw the features and the looks of her whole body image. She reminded him of someone, but he couldn't quite figure out who she was. If he remembered, Zack wondered what would be his reaction. Suddenly, images of flash back played in his mind like a projector. The woman looked just like the girl in his dreams. After a couple of seconds, Zack shook his head and focused on her. 'Who is she?' He said in his mind.

User Image
Zack Fair, The little Puppy:Boy oh boy,the price of freedom is steep...

Where: The Beach
With who: Someone he knows but is unsure....

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User Image

Angeline sulked for a few more minutes while watching a little girl and boy playing in the shallow part of the water. Shadows of memories played out, the two reminded her of her childhood with Zack. Letting out a small sigh she felt eyes on her but paid little mind to it, a lot of people would stare at her so it wasn’t an uncommon feeling.. Not only that but she also wasn’t in the mood to get into a fight or scare someone off that was just wondering why a ‘new’ face was at the beach.

There was what sounded like an explosion in the water, a misty spray rained upon her as she stood quickly. In the water was something like looked like a giant mutated turtle-toad cross thing with tentacles, the thing was at least five stories tall and caused Angeline to pale a bit but she didn’t hesitate rushing forward once she caught sight of the little girl being lifted into the air screaming.

Ren and Demon were behind her, Demon was charging after the best while Ren darted across the beach for the little boy had been knocked to the ground. The red and white wolf scooped the boy up over his back and started running to get out of the way. The female jumped into the air, using a little of the materia to get her higher in the air, then withdrew her blade aiming to slay the monster. Angeline’s blade cut through the tentacle that held the girl, letting her loose and falling for the ground and Demon caught her on his back, landing safely on the ground and also retreating back into the town with the children to make sure that they would be okay.

Angeline on the other hand wasn’t as lucky, part of it was due to the fact that she was injured to start with and the other was she was impaired form the large drink she had earlier. A searing and sharp pain shot through her body as one of the tentacles slammed into her side. The female crashed into one of the hard rocks, the rock broke as she fell to sea. The water wasn’t that deep there, but it was deep enough for her to be pulled under by one of the tentacles.

'In order to be a hero you need to have dreams and the drive to follow them' Zacks voice rang through her mind as water entered her lungs. Maybe she would just let this be the end of the line... At least then she would might be able to see Zack and Reno again in the life stream...

OoC: NEW PIC- suits her a bit better I think.

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.
User Image
User Image
                                        On their way back to the base, Loz has been thinking real hard. He had no idea that Sephiroth was inside of Reno's body. Heck he wasn't even trying to aim for him. He was going for the girl, who he now learn was Alice. Had he knew earlier that she was on his brother's, well technically Nel's side, he would had backed off.

Speaking of Nel. Who is she? Why were his brothers with her anyways? How did she get her hands on Sephiroth's boday? And when did Yazoo and Kadaj started taking orders from a chick?

Loz's eyes drifted over to Kadaj. He seemed like his head was going to explode. There must be millions of things running through his head. His eyes slowly dropped down to the ground but picked up again when he noticed that Kadaj's arm was gone. What in the world happened? Who did this to him? If Loz knew, he would totally kill that person.

But right now didn't feel like the right time to be asking questions seeing that Kadaj found his way out of the room and roamed off. Loz sighed and made his way over to a wall and lean his back against there. He slid down and sat on the ground looking at nothing.
User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
As happy as San was to see Aerith again, it was surreal, in a good way, he was now concerned with his ninja friend. This rolled it, he was going to have a talk with her. He stood, breathing in and giving a smile, so the others wouldn't have to be concerned. He walked out, standing behind Yuffie and Denzel, watching the woman leave before he put a hand on the ninja's shoulder."Yuffie, I'd like to talk to you for a moment. Denzel, you don't mind do you?"He gave the boy a smile, it wouldn't take long but he seriously needed some questions answered. Whether or not Yuffie complied was not his main concern, he didn't want her to be hurt, so he would do this as quick and as painless as possible.
-------------------------------------------------

Where: Outside 7th Heaven
Interacting with?: Denzel, Yuffie
Mood: Concerned
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%
Theme song: San's theme
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For the... both of us.
                                                                  That's right... you're gonna...
                                                                  Live.
                                                                  You'll be... my living legacy.
                                                                  My honor... my dreams...
                                                                  They're yours now.

Embrace your dreams.
          If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.

Far way from Zack's view, he spotted a huge monster appearing out of the blue. Did our world really have this huge things living around here? To his quick reactions, Zack flew to the kids that were in deep trouble, but he took a step back when he saw this woman fighting back. She seemed very fierce and a wonderful fighter. "Wait a second," he said to himself. Her face looked so familiar, but he could not remember who. His slowly began to have his memory back of Angeline.

Angeline was one of his childhood friend when growing up. He had always stood beside her no matter what. Thinking about, his mother even mentioned to him he should thinking about going after her before his age expired. She and Zack would always played together when ever they wanted too. Since the teenage years, he had left to become a soldier leaving his childhood memories behind him. Even though they happened to grow apart, he would always cherish their friendship. His letters were written and sent, but he was not sure if they reached her. He promised after all these mission and soldier days were over, he'll return home.

Snapping back to reality, Angeline was smacked away from the monster. Zack quickly ran and leaped into the air and landed to where the monster was at. The turned his and saw Angeline dropped into the water. "Angeline!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. He took of his boots and everything that can be an extra pound can drag him at the bottom of the sea. He took off his shirt and jumped into the water with a dive. Diving underneath the water, he searched for her, but couldn't find her. He went a little down and found her floating there. He quickly swam to her her before he loses his breathe. Once he grabbed on to her arm the pulled her close to his bare chest and put his whole arm around and under he arms as he pulled up into the ocean with a big gasp of air. He peddled his legs and went to the surface of the shore. He performed CPR on her and placed his right ear on her chest where he heart was located at. "Come girl? Cough or say something?" he said. There was no way he'll lose a good friend to him.

User Image
Zack Fair, The little Puppy:Boy oh boy,the price of freedom is steep...

Where: The Beach
With who: Angeline.

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User Image

Gongaga. A small back water town with a Mako reactor, it sat nuzzled within tall mountains. Wonderful season would grace the mountains, with only a few weeks of terrible winter that would cause any headaches. Summers were warm but not hot unless you ventured into the valleys, fall would bring in great harvest for the towns peoples while winter would nearly isolate the town- not that there was much that interested the towns’ people outside anyways, and spring was the greatest of all seasons. It was Angeline’s favorite time of the year, so many wonderful things happened during spring.

In spring the warm sun would rid any of the chills in your bones left over from the night, she knew because she and Zack would start hikes to the training grounds before dawn. Together they would practice acrobatics, he would teach her how to handle different weapons- assorted blades and they would laugh and play a lot too. Zack shared his dreams of becoming a hero and she took interest in them, eventually sharing the same dream.

It was a spring day; the hike was nearly reaching its end with the open field, a valley of sorts with high rocky cliffs and a steep crater with a lake at the other end. Their spot was beautiful; far enough from the Mako reactor that wild flowers bloomed all over the little valley like crazy asides from tehe edges near the high walls of stone where a few landslides would occur. Breathtaking, the most beautiful place in the world and it was her secret spot with Zack. Zack, the familiar dark haired male was standing beside her, a large grin on his face laughing about what their mothers wanted for them. Marriage, what a silly thing to think about at thirteen years old, granted Zack was almost fifteen but that didn’t matter, they were still kids after all but something did always click with them. Then Zack changed, he aged to the last time she had seen him and a bit more.

An early twenty-something year old version of Zack was standing in the middle of their spot, grinning from ear to ear with that same ol’ grin. As she approached he out stretched his hand to her, his warm smile melting her. Why was he so smiley? Why was he reaching out for her? What could cause him to be standing in their spot like this? His beautiful blue orbs captured her, causing a pain deep inside, knowing that this was just a dream, she remembered that he was dead. Winter overtook the valley, the flowers all died in just a second and snow covered the ground and a chilling cold took her over. But there was Zack, still standing there with is hand reaching out for her.

Suddenly Zack grabbed Angeline, pulling her and into him and knocked her to her back, kissing her deeply. What the hell was going on? She hardly ever thought of him in this way before… Maybe it was a dream or the life stream… But why was it so cold and why couldn’t she breath?

Suddenly air filled her lungs, the darkness started to fade and light over took her once more. A light weight on her chest prevented her chest from heaving, water made its way from her lungs but not before she rolled over away from her savior. Coughing up the water that had been trapped in her lungs and expelling it all in only a moment Angeline gasped, inhaling the sweet sea air. Memory flooded back to her, she had been knocked into the sea by the creature. Shooting her eyes upward to the creature she pulled herself to her knees as Ren and Demon were already starting to get the best retreating to the sea. “Ugh, this will not due… It’ll come back again and again until it’s killed.” She said staggering a little but determined to take this beast down as it failed to do her in.

“Thank you but you need to stay back plea-…” Angeline had stated slowly turning to the person who had saved her but cut short catching the piercing bright baby blue orbs. Her jaw dropped slightly catching the features of his face, shock overtook her every function. This couldn’t be real… This couldn’t be happening. “Z-Zack? You’re alive?! …. Or am I dead? Or dreaming…” She asked bewildered. The lingering pain on her side let her know that whatever happened that she hadn’t imagined the creature slamming its tactical into her, but there were a few other lingering physical feelings, asides from the strong mental ones washing over her, caused a small blush to cross over her cheeks. The pressure on her chest let her know that he has been pressing down on her, the warmth of her body and the lingering warmness on her lips told her that he had performed CPR on her. “Zack!” She yelled out throwing her arms around the male, embracing him in a warm hug, tears freely flowing once more from her crimson and Mako infused eyes.

‘I cannot believe that he found me!’

OoC: ----

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Cloud «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Strife «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Cloud laid on the bed and placed his head on his folded hands. He wondered if things can change if he just forgave himself. "But I let you die." the was always the headline of his day. Such sorrow in his heart. When was the last time he ever spoken to Aries? He did not even remember. If he lived her with Tifa and the kids, would it even make a difference? Would he be happy or just be a burden to them all. Some times he would feel so useless, but when it comes to being a hero, he felt more alive and settled.

His phone vibrated from his pocket. "Huh," he released his fingers that were locked on each other and searched his cell in his pocket. Flipping his phone, it was Vincent's ID caller. He press the call button and answered it. "What is Vincent?" he never bothered starting with the greeting, "Hello."

✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas