Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Before leaving the bathing room when Nao said he didn 't want the clothing, Zephir looked at him. "Well if you want to wear the clothing you've been wearing for awhile that will be fine. Eventually, at some point, you may want to wear something different. When you do just let me know. I may put a couple extra sets of clothing in whichever room you choose to use though and if I do I'll leave wearing them up to you." And with that the extra clothing vanished.
Now as they walked down the corridor, Zephir remained quiet, listening the Nao. After a few minutes he felt heat behind him. He stopped moving and was turning to look at Nao when the other spoke. Zephir continued turming, listening to Nao, until he was face to face with young elf. He saw Nao clutching his sword as he moved back a step.

It was tempting to advance toward Nao but Zephir didn't. He remained where he stopped, silently studying the young man. Zephir also saw the flames. His gaze shifted to the flames and he studied them for a few moments. He could tell the flames could be dangerous. He considered what to do and say next. Being a fire mage among other abilities, Zephir held out one hand and silently coaxed some of Nao's flames into his hand. He could feel the heat but the flames didn't burn his hand as Nao thought it would.

"Do not worry Nao, your flames won't burn me." With that said he became silent while he studied the flames in his hand for a few moments. "You have an interesting flame Nao. From what I've seen so far it appears your emotions causes the flames to appear. I have a feeling this is part of why you haven't shown much emotion so far. Now watch."

Zephir held out his other hand and a moment later reddish orange flames appeared in it and began to flicker. He moved his flames a little closer to Nao so the other could see for himself the flames were real but also that they didn't burn Zephir. "Nao, I have many abilities. Among those abilities I happen to be a fire mage. I can call flames into being, I can control them and I can use them. I can make my flames as hot as I want. I can build a fire with them or I can use my flames to counter and help stop a fire that may have been started intentionally or by accident. For instance, if lightening should strike and start a fire I could use my own flames to help counter and extinquish it. I also have the ability to extinguish flames without having to use my own to do it. So far I have found that I can handle all kinds of flames and none have harmed me. Watch."

Zephir closed his hand over Nao's flames and when he opened it the flames were gone and didn't flair back up. Then he closed his other hand over his own flames and opened tit to show that he'd extinguished his own as well.

"This is how I was able to stop your flames at the slave shop. Now if you are concerned about your flames harming someone or causing any other damage please don't be. My home has several kinds of protective spells attached to it. If any of those living in my home were in danger of being harmed the person or persons would be moved to a safe place. And the impending danger would be dealt with in the best possible manner so as not to harm anyone. Also if that doesn't set you a bit more at ease I could always create a protective shield around you which would help protect you as well as everyone else. And perahps I can even help you learn how to express emotions and also keep control of your flames."

Now Zephir moved a little closer to Nao. Reaching out he touched beneath Nao's chin and gently lifted his head so the younger elf was looking up at him. Nao's flames had no affect on Zephir. "As for you being scared to eat dinner with everyone. Do you think you are the only one who is feeling a bit scared? He may not show it but Azzael may also be feeling a bit scared as well. And about the library. You've been in the library long enough this evening. So no you may not stay in it. I would like you to come eat dinner with the rest of us. If you want to sit a ways away and not interact or speak with anyone that will be fine but I feel it is best you come eat. And if you should choose to help in my library, you will not be alone there all the time. People come to the library on a regular basis to find information or take books out to read or return them. Some even choose to sit in the library and read. So you will be interacting with and helping people. I will expect you to treat any who come to the library in a courteous manner and help them find what they want if they ask you. When no one is in the library and you have tidied it up then you may read whatever you like. But it would be best for you not to stay in the library all the time. One can become so involved in reading one can loose track of time and could become ill if the person doesn't stop to eat on a regular basis or get some exercise and fresh air or regular amounts of sleep. I learned that lesson when I was very young. It is good to be outside in the fresh air doing something else for part of the day or doing something different inside. So please give my offer a lot of thought and consideration before you decide.

Now come I don't want to keep the others waiting any longer than is necessary. Oh and if you do go back to the library this evening you will find the door and windows locked and won't be able to get back inside until I choose to let you in. Also, if you choose not to come eat with us, you won't be able to go outside. You will be able to wander around my home and look for a room to be your own but you will not be able to open doors to rooms that have already been chosen for use. And you won't be able to go in any room I don't want you to go in. If you want the room off the library to be the one to use there is another door beside the one in the library it can be entered by. I will eventually bring you something to eat but it will be after dinner and after I've visited with Azzael, Hokurou and Aidan and anyone esle who wants to visit or needs my attention. That may be very late and if you are asleep well I'll leave food wherever you happen to settle and you can eat it cold when you wake up or in the morning. Or you can come and have a good, freshly prepared meal right now."

All that had been said in a calm voice with no anger and no scolding sounds to it. Zephir let go of Nao's chin, stepped away, turned and began moving on down the corridor leaving Nao to choose what he would do next.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was Sariel talking about? Michael had let him die. Sariel had taken a fatal blow meant for him, and Michael had just stood there, allowing it to happen. Then, like the useless fool he was, he’d told the angel in red to send him to Hell. He knew there had been a reason for it. It was tugging at the back of his mind, niggling at him to remember, but he couldn’t bring his motive to mind. Whatever the cause, Sariel wasn’t to blame. None of this was his fault. Michael had wanted Hell, and he received it. He deserved it.

He delighted in Sariel’s kisses, his touch, and he watched the holy angel turn to the devil. Michael looked and listened on in confusion. Why was Sariel thanking the woman, acknowledging her with any sort pleasantness at all? Michael began to worry that the blonde had corrupted him in some way, but his eyes returned to the fallen man.

Sariel was going to carry him on his back? Michael gave him a skeptical look. Sariel said it wouldn’t hurt him, but Michael was afraid he might accidentally harm his wings. The thought of them made him take a moment to take Sariel in. His wings were so brilliant now, and they were larger. Michael had seen them stretch what must’ve been nine feet when Sariel had glided down from the cloud. His once slight frame appeared to have grown some. He even looked a little taller.

Michael smiled, though it was marred by the old wounds on his face. Sariel must have trained in his absence. The angel had indeed become stronger, and Michael was incredibly proud of him. He always was. Sariel had done so well. A part of Michael told him that was due to his damning presence being gone from Sariel’s life. “Of course I am. You are capable of so much.I was just holding you back before.

He felt guilty that the younger angel had braved Hell to save him, after all the turmoil he caused. He knew Sariel was happy to be reunited with him, however, and Michael wanted to be with his angel, despite the fear of failing him again. He loved Sariel, needed him. He inched closer to Sariel, struggling against his own body. He weighed disturbingly little, but with all his strength gone, his limbs felt leaden. His legs were especially weak; he could barely move them.

He tried to climb onto Sariel’s back, mindful of his wings. He managed to get his torso to rest on Sariel’s back, but his legs were still laying on the altar, essentially dead. Not wanting to choke the angel by holding his neck, Michael attempted to grip to his shoulders. The man’s hands and arms began to tremble violently with the effort, and they gave out, falling limp against Sariel. His neck ached with weakness, his head lolling onto the holy angel’s shoulder. He was so feeble. So pathetic and useless, he was a burden. He whispered repeated apologies for his weakness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Located: Hell
With: Sariel and Lucifer
Writing Music:
OOC: Sorry this sucks. I didn't know what to write.

Gakurankun

Sparkling Shounen

9,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
xx✿----✿----✿----✿----✿----✿----✿----✿----✿----✿----✿----✿----✿----✿

xxxxRunners in a RAINSTORM To try to cross ENEMY lines
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI love you, do you LOVE ME ?-- But are we REACHING our POTENTIAL?

Sariel felt Michael grab onto his back, the two were free to go wherever they wanted. His bones seemed to be non-existent though. Sariel waited with his tongue in his cheek, he didn’t seem to be making anymore progress. Sariel moved his head back a little to spy on Michael. He wasn’t moving at all. He just stood there, tired upon Sariel’s back apologizing. Sariel shook his head towards Michael, laughing almost. “No, oh my goodness, don’t apologize.” He rubbed a hand on Michael’s head that rested upon his shoulder lazily.

He let his hands dangle down, bending over and lifting Michael’s legs with his body hunched over. “Alright, up we go.” He said with a breathy sigh afterwords. Even still, Michael was still slightly heavy, but that was mainly because Sariel was still slightly weak. He stumbled over a little, “W-Woah, woah!-“ Sariel said, maintaining his balance finally. He threw his head back and laughed a little at the stumble. “Okay, okay, for real this time!” He said, looking back at Lucifer. “Goodbye, Luci.”

His stare lingered for a second, Michael like dough on his back. He was parting with the woman, she had done so much for him. He truly could have been at the world’s largest loss without her. He turned around and took a deep breath, trekking back to his manmade portal to hell. He figured flying would normally be the easier option, but he felt weird being the rock of the two, he wasn’t used to it. Walking made him feel much less awkward.

The two reached the ascending staircase he created leading up to his castle. For some reason Sariel didn’t want to leave the place. It was dark and unsuitable for his kind, but he felt like he fit in despite it all. The dark made him feel holier, not the runt he was. Sariel paused on the steps, “Michael…” He began. Something in him wanted to ask to stay, he felt safe in Hell. No Gods or angels could come and steal the two, they’d be too frightened to fetch them. He shook his head, showing somewhat of nostalgia in his face. “No, no never mind.” He continued walking up the stairs. That was a stupid thought, such a place wasn’t right for either of them. Hell was not home, they weren’t home, but they were close.

The perfect temperatured home stood. It was messier than before, Sariel had obviously stopped caring or keeping up with it. “And we’re home!” He said, looking around him. He spent too long stuck in Hell, he forgot how nice fresh air was. Yes, Hell seemed nice and all but it really wasn’t the place for him the more he thought about it. He walked up the stairs into the bedroom, placing Michael down on the bed. The bedroom was hideous. The clothing Sariel had bought Michael was scattered around the floor, warn. Sariel must have been wearing his large clothing to make him feel like he was with Michael or something of the sort. It was pitiful.

Sariel walked to pick up a baggy, yanked on top and some wrinkled pants. “Here, raise your arms as much as you can.” He softly requested, pulling the shirt over his head. “And here, some pants if you’d like as well.” He said, setting them down next to Michael. He stepped back and looked at him, he looked God awful. Sariel moved down to the floor, sitting on his knees looking up at Michael. He rested his head on the bed, just staring at him. He was truly in disbelief that he was here. He wasn’t the same, but he still had the same heart.

Sariel wanted to throw himself at Michael, he wanted to caress his broken chest and nuzzle his face in his warmth. Sariel moved his hand towards Michael’s ripped hand. His feminine fingers rubbed against Michael’s. “I missed you, Michael.” Sariel began to rise, scooting on top of the bed next to Michael. “I missed being next to you under the satin roofed bed, and I missed being next to you with this soft atmosphere around us." Sariel’s bottom lip seemed to plump up, he moved in closer to Michael even more. He eyed him up and down, he was all his now. The terror reign seemed to be over and he had time to waste. Sariel lightly led Michael down on the bed, crawling on top of him. He pressed his lips together, thinning his lips and letting them slide past each other to show his soft coral pink skin. He just couldn’t stop staring into Michael’s eyes despite their color being lost.

“Michael, I just really wanted to-“ He pressed his lips on Michael over and over amorously. His hands grabbed at Michael over and over. I missed you, I missed you, I missed you. He couldn’t stop thinking about how much he missed Michael. He was all he needed. He just continued to french Michael over and over. He was probably being too vicious with Michael, after all he had been locked up for weeks on end. Sariel’s hands rubbed over Michael’s chest, his voice gasped out with the deeper he kissed him. Michael was probably tired, hungry, wanting to do anything besides have a weird, heated make out session with the angel, but he truly had grown selfish. He wanted to feel Michael, he wanted to taste him. Sariel’s head bumped into Michael’s and he pulled back slightly rubbing Michael’s forehead, laughing with half lidded eyes. “O-Oh my gosh,” He said, chuckling, “Are you okay?” He said, dropping his head with his quiet, bashful laughter. It was like he was drugged or something, but he was just so in love. He was just so in love with Michael he couldn’t help but just smile, smile, and smile more.

xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━━┓
Who am I with ❁:Michael & Lucifer - Lucifer
Where am I ❁:Hell - The torn castle’s bedroom
You make me feel ❁: Revolutionary
Mood Maker ❁:
OOC ❁:
┗━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━┛
“Theleme"

Dedicated Lunatic

11,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
    User Image

XXX
    xxI'm lucky if I ever see the light of day again
    my sin is choking me, my crude built walls are closing in
    This cell is filled with claw marks easing me, their teasing me,
    they told me so I didn't know the fall would be this easy.....

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    XXXXXxxXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXYour way to life has only showed me what a fool I am
    It serves the purpose of confirming I remain condemned
    And I will ever linger on the edge
    Unless you hear me!
    !XX

Azzael | Uzziel | Carivean
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
                                                  Some time had went by before the angel was done taking care of his wings, Azzael wanted to make sure each feather happened to be in good shape. Once satisfied he ran his fingers through his damp hair a couple of times before he left the bathroom. He was informed to seek out Zephir as soon as he was finished, but the blonde was not sure he was ready to return to the hybrids side. Checking in each direction of the halls for movement then picked to go to the right.

The male did go to the kitchen yet he did not stay in the kitchen, Azzael grab an apple and went outside where he sat down on a small bench just outside the kitchen's back door. He munched on the apple as he enjoyed the fresh air when a gentle breeze fluttered through his hair and feathers. Azzael did not know how long he sat outside, he was just relaxing for a moment, taking everything in, just calming his own nerves cause he did not know what the future would bring.

As he relaxed, the teen felt a shift in the air a slight bit of panic, being the type of person that he was , Azzael wanted to sooth that energy. Fallen angel that he was, the blonde could not help the urge he had to sooth others when they seemed in turmoil. He quickly rushed toward the tension, a slight fear settling in his stomach.

When he came upon the seen, Azzael paused a good distance away for his own safety. "Is everything alright? If he allows I can help calm his energy.........I can't do much yet. But maybe my power to sooth and calm can help him better control the his fire." He said as he continued to keep his distance, Azzael knew he could fill the room a with a calming aura that may help in dire needs. Then again at the time his power was not at full strength, for better response he would need to touch the person psychical. A soft sigh left his lips as he waited for a response, Azzael cared then again he did not care it was the good part of him that still existed that wished to help.

xx How long until I find the strength to stand
    I wait for mercy in your bleeding hand
    I know they'll come with what I'm owed-guilty as charged
    My enemies belittle me reminding me the penalty of all my deeds despite my pleas is death
    xx
    XXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

desert cat1
User Image

Zephir had only taken a few steps away from Nao when he saw Azzael rushing toward them. He stopped moving and waited for the angel to reach them. Zephir listend as Azzael asked his question and offered to help. He smiled. "Humm, everything may be alright given some time. Thank you for offering to help sooth and calm Nao. I do appreicate it. Nao..." here Zephir paused to consider how best to present the situation. "found my library and has been reading since shortly after we arrived. I have asked him to come have dinner with all of us. He has said he is scared to eat with us. I have told him if he is afraid because of his flames I can help with that and because of protective spells, my home won't let anyone residing inside it be hurt. I have also offered another suggestion to help and given him some choices."

Here he paused to look at Nao. " Nao, I will not insist nor force you to come eat with us. If you choose to eat with us, I will be pleased. If not well perhaps i was a bit hasty. If you choose not to come I can fix a plate of food for you and either bring it to you or have someone else bring it while it is still warm." Here he paused again to look back at Azzael. " I was going to let Nao think about what I've said and make his own choice and decision. If he will allow you to help calm and sooth him I will be fine with you doing so. I can handle his flames but I'm not sure if you will be able to and I do not want you to be hurt anymore than I want anyone else to be."
Now he looked back at Nao. "Nao, I don't want to extinguish your flames this time. I did it at the slave shop because I felt it was necessary but I won't do it now. You need to learn how to control your flames as well as how to express your emotions without causing your flames to flare up. I will help if you wish. But if you'd rather have Azzael's or perhaps Hakurou's help that will also be fine. "

Zephir concentrated locating those within his home then he spoke again. "Dinner isn't quite ready yet so we have a little time. I will stay with both of you. Also, I do believe Hakurou has started tracking you Nao. He and Aidan will find us in a little while." With that he settled near Azzael and waited to see which of the two would speak first.
( my computer is out of commission right now but I'll fix my post later on )

Nao could keep his hands from shaking, but the rattling I was sore gave it away. Why was it so hard to keep himself in check? It's not like he wanted this any of this he was born this way and part of him thought it would be like this forever. And he would remain a lifeless statue with the fear of hurting people unintentionally. When zephire cam too close, nao wanted nothing more than to run away worried he would Burn The med, but just like in the sleep shop the flames that noa was putting out simply vanished at the others touch. again the only startled the younger one, just how in the world was he able to do that before you could ask the older elf explained what he was and how he was able to manipulate not only his but Nao's flame as well. Zephire promised that he could keep the younger elves flames on your control but it didn't stop him from worrying.

The hand that came under his chin startled him, nao didn't know what to do and just held his breath. Throughout all this is zephire went on to explain that nao would not be left alone in the library for as long as he wished, and if he had to be honest hearing this news not only made him angry but it also gave him a large amount of anxiety since he was so poor at being around people much less talking to them. And to top it off to keep the young elf from staying in the library as he wished the other was ready to keep him out for as long as he wanted until the younger boy agree to his terms. With all sorts of thoughts going through his head Nao could feel his flames rising growing with heat, his emotions taking control once again Let the child ready to have a temper tantrum and over being told what to do.

Nao wanted to go back to the library after dinner but zephire would not have it and was determined to keep the younger boy from entering from the only sanctuary he had found. It had been a long time since he had felt the sting of tears threatening to fall from his eyes but having such limitations only frustrated him more and more but he had no choice, he couldn't fight the older male he was far superior to himself and there was virtually no chance that Nao could win but it didn't mean he would go down without a fight. With great reluctance th younger elf hid his eyes with the help of his bangs so that the other could not see. Without a word nao agreed to eat dinner with everyone but he would do so a bit more farther away from anyone.

He had to regain his composure and once again where the blank mask he was so used to wearing. Once he was settled down, Nao centered the blade to his chest letting it vanish till he needed it again, and wrapping his tail around his torso he hid it using his shirt to cover it . Learning to control his motions? Was that something that could be learned? The angel had appeared once again to greet the older male. Again Nao needed to give his apologies to the angel for how he had behaved earlier that day when he was only trying to help. But it seemed that it would have to wait for now. Mr. Wolf was looking for him and the younger elf could not imagine why. Maybe he was concerned for the young angel and only wanted to check up on him. nao was not important so he figured he would leave his new master and the angel alone till dinner time, for some reason he felt as though he was in the way and maybe he could spend his time somewhere else before the food was ready. " I will eat....." He mumbled almost to himself as he stepped away from Zephire and the young blonde .

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image

User Image

Michael sighed, content to finally be home with Sariel, to lie with him in the soft bed. A shiver ran through him at Sariel’s touch. The warmth, the closeness, even just the sound of the angel’s voice soothed him. His guilt and the hatred he held for himself could attack him. His own thoughts could try to twist his heart and mind into despair, but with Sariel this close, it was fruitless. He was laying beneath Sariel, reveling in the contact. The angel was his whole world. He was the only reason to Michael’s existence, and he became the object of all the tortured man’s thoughts. He wanted to live for Sariel, make him happy.

Sariel’s hands were on him, exploring him, and his heart began to race. It was pleasant, though, not like how it felt when it beat with panic. It made him want to reach for Sariel, run his fingers through the angel’s hair, pull him even closer. Sariel was kissing him breathless. The kisses became deeper, and Michael brought his shaky arms to loop around Sariel’s back, holding on as if he would die. He gasped the angel’s name with need. Each touch had him deeper in love, farther away from everything that had ever haunted him. He never wanted this to stop. He craved Sariel, needed him.

He felt their heads bump together, but he couldn’t care. It hadn’t hurt. It wouldn’t matter to him if it did. He just wanted Sariel to remain so close, his soft hands on his scarred skin. The angel pulled back, however. Michael almost whined, but Sariel’s laugh brought a gentle smile to his features. Sariel grinned down at him. He looked so happy, and Michael got lost in his eyes. He wanted to make Sariel feel like this always, content and in love. He breathed out in passion, voice husky and low, “you are beautiful.

He brushed a bony thumb along Sariel’s cheek, “I love you, so much.” He wanted to be surrounded by the angel. He wanted to be with him, be pressed flush and close against him. He leaned up to meet the angel’s face, capturing his lips. He remained there for as long as his diminished strength allowed, turning his head and deepening the kiss. He broke for air, panting warm breaths against Sariel’s lips, “please.” He fell back against the pillows with his black hair framing his face, eyes half-lidded and dark. “I need you.” He needed Sariel over him, on him. He needed to feel him.

Located: The castle
With: Sariel
Writing Music: Make Me Wanna Die
OOC:

Gakurankun

Sparkling Shounen

9,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI love you, do you LOVE ME ?-- But are we REACHING our POTENTIAL?

And then he spoke. “You are beautiful.” His voice, his mouth, his eyes. It was all so inviting. Sariel bit down on his lip as he felt Michael rub his bubbly cheeks that were now rusted with red. The two kissed once more, when Michael kissed Sariel it was much different from when Sariel kissed Michael. Michael’s kisses were long and passionate where as Sariel would just go to town, he was pretty messy with it too. He loved both ways, he felt the heat with Michael regardless.

Their lips ripped apart, Michael’s breath heavy and hot against Sariel’s face. He fell back onto the pillows that seemed to crown him. He was no angel but boy did he look as if he was. Sariel felt atoms split in his body, shaking viciously between his skin. He felt so hot but goosebumps covered him and he became so tense. His hands traveled off of Michael and went to his neck, unbuttoning his shirt slowly. He looked as if he was lost in thought for a good portion of the time he stripped. Maybe he couldn’t tell if he was ready to give himself up. Maybe he didn’t want to kiss his innocent goodbye.

But then he spoke. “Michael,” Sariel started, still stratled out on Michael. His chest pounded, he seemed to be hardening as if he was plaster. “I’m going to give my everything up to you, alright?” He whispered, moving down onto Michael. This would be the night of nights, a night where he’d forget that he was an angel and fall in the hands of the damned. Everyone made mistakes, but he felt as if this wasn’t even a mistake. The night progressed and Sariel’s voice was uncontrollable. He would cry out, grab onto Michael’s hand and would have his bones twitch in his skin. If someone heard them, they would have probably thought someone was injured. But that wasn’t possible, no one could hear them. It was only those two and it would only ever be those two. The feeling of their connecting was something new to Sariel, maybe even Michael. It was so right though, everything was with Michael being there in Sariel’s arms. Yes, everything was right.

Time went by, the wardrobe and the pantry filled. The two were perfectly quaint at home together. They would wake and Sariel would try not to burn the house down in simplistic clothing making breakfast for Michael. They would sit outside and just relax. It would normally be boring but the two were together. They could sit in silence and in complete darkness and be happy. Michael was still injured and Sariel was still sick, he hadn’t told Michael as much though. Sometimes he would say he was taking a long bath and needed time alone, which was not something he really wanted and it was unusual for Sariel to want to be split from Michael, but he had to hide his disgusting nausea and clammy skin sometimes.

The two sat at the table, Sariel had made some sort of sandwiches for Michael. He wasn’t sure if they were good but he put the stuff in the bread once and Michael didn’t complain so he assumed it tasted alright and made it every now and then. He wouldn’t know though, Michael wouldn’t ever complain anyway. His head rested on the table, he was lightheaded and was wearing one of Michael’s shirts, which really became both of their shirts. He liked the baggy feeling and the added scent of Michael latched his liking. His glasses curled behind his ears, framing his shut eyes. It was summer and that meant it was hot outside, but Sariel still felt cold. He was always cold it seemed. Sariel opened his eyes and watched Michael eat, he was regaining his color and it was nice to see, the twinkle in his eye was forming again as well.

“I’m glad you’re doing better, Michael.”
Sariel said with a smile and a small shiver. He tried to hide his shivers, but sometimes Michael caught him. It hadn’t usually been a problem but it was summer now and it was harder to cover up. His eyes began shutting again, he was so tired. “I don’t know what I would have done-“ Sariel yawned mid sentence, “if you would never have recovered. You’re so strong, I’m jealous really.” Sariel mumbled as he tried to keep his eyes opened. He sat up, trying to stretch out his arms. A clicking noise followed each different direction he reached. “So, what do you want to do today? Something fun and high paced, I can't keep sleeping in like this, right?” Sariel yawned again, trying to make himself wake up with a lazy laugh following. He’d been sleeping more than normal. He wondered if it was obvious his body was starting to refuse things, but he’d hoped it wasn’t.

xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━━┓
Who am I with ❁:Michael
Where am I ❁:The torn castle’s bedroom - The torn castle's dining area
You make me feel ❁: At peace
Mood Maker ❁:xmugyh:68="”]
OOC ❁:
┗━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━┛
“Theleme"

User Image

Zephir watched Nao very intently for any reactions at all to what he had just said to him and Azzael. He saw Nao's flames leap to life and with much more heat and force than before. Those flames reminded him of an angry fire. Had he angered the younger elf just now? By telling Nao he couldn't go back in the library had he just taken something very important away form him. Then the young man was hiding his eyes again.

Was that a spark of surprise he saw in Nao's expression when he mentioned that he could learn how to control his emotions and the flames? Yes it looked like it to Zephir. Then came the reluctantly mumbled agreement to eat. Next Nao stepped away. Zephir wondered if the younger elf was about to make a mad dash away and go hide again only to come out in time to eat. Zephir sighed softly as he reached out to grab hold of Nao's hand. He would try to keep hold of Nao's hand while he spoke with him and with Azzael.

"Shh..." Soothed Zephir in his most soft and nonthreatening voice. "Nao, please stay. It appears I may be upsetting you more than I had intended or anticipated. When you slipped away shortly after we arrived it irritated me. I had wanted to show you around my home the same time I showed Azzael around. The way you entered my home was not the best way to do so. If I had not know it was you, you could have been taken as a thief. As it was I should have come after you immediately but I was trying to get everyone situated and so I didn't. I think I understand why you slipped off like you did. I believe you were looking for a safe place to stay until you got used to my home. I am used to talking with people and so it is a bit harder for me to gauge what you are thinking and feeling just by watching you. I would like to help you. Nao, if you are thinking the main library will be a safe sanctuary for you I have to disagree. However, there is more than one library in my home. I have a personal library which is included in the rooms I use. I am the only one who uses my personal library. I would be willing to share it with you. I think you may find that it would serve you better as a safe sanctuary than the main one. How about I show it to you after we eat and you can decide if it will be. If it isn't then we can find a different room which would serve."

He paused to regard both young men. He then beckoned Azzael to come closer. "Now then, I believe I have overwhelmed both of you in asking you to work so soon after purchasing you. I'm going to put that aside for now. I believe it will be better for both of you to settle in, get better acquainted with me, with my home and the land around it first. I will let you both take as long as you feel you need. However, if you would like to help with something I would be happy to have it. Just let me know what you would like to help with. I do not consider either of you slaves. I did tell you both you were free. You are my new acquaintances whom I hope may eventually become friends. I only ask that you both treat my home in a good manner, that you not damage anything in it if at all possible. I ask that you be patient with me as I am more used to being around adults so being around younger people will be interesting but it may also be a challenge. I will do my best to respect you in turn, treat you well and give you your space when you need it. I would like you two to do the same with me, Aidan, Hakurou and anyone else you may encouter here. If you wish to learn something and I have knowledge of it I would be willing to teach you. And I am willing to help with any problems you may have and want to deal with. Does all this sound better to both of you?"

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image

User Image

Michael began to recover with time, physically at least. His skin was starting to turn back to its healthy shade, and he had filled out some, though the hideous scars remained. He wasn’t quite back to his original build, but it would return eventually. Most importantly, he could move around and care for himself now. He wasn’t such a burden to Sariel anymore. He had only the angel to thank for his recovery, he knew that. Even if he’d been able to care for himself, he would’ve allowed himself to rot. He didn’t deserve to live. After everything, it would have been just to let him fade away, but Sariel had cared for him. He prepared meals for Michael, made him eat. The man rarely had much of an appetite. He experienced the physical effects of hunger, but seldom had the desire to eat. He refused to let Sariel’s efforts go to waste, however.

That was the reason Michael even wanted to rise in the morning. He couldn’t allow Sariel’s work to be in vain. He knew the angel would be hurt if he was aware of how Michael felt, of the thoughts that ran through the fallen man’s head. Michael was caught in blame’s snare, trapped between feeling crushing guilt at causing Sariel to be cursed with blind love, and for having suicidal thoughts when Sariel had literally gone through Hell to save him. He felt things would be better if he was to die, but how could he be so ungrateful? Nevertheless, Sariel could never know. He was happy, and Michael wouldn’t ruin that. He’d learned to hide it all, put on a content mask. He would act as if he had energy and was interested in life when he was actually exhausted and had lost interest in just about everything. He pretended he trained because it was something he still enjoyed, not because working himself until he nearly collapsed helped quell the self-hatred for a moment.

Sleeping was difficult for him. It was hard for him to fall into unconsciousness, and he would often end up staring into space, letting his mind torment him. Sometimes he was afraid something would happen to Sariel if he slept. Other times, it was his horrific thoughts trying to push him to harm himself that kept him awake, but it was usually a combination of both. Much of his memory had returned, the effects of the magick wearing off. Sariel’s death and how Michael had hurt him just before still burned the brightest, and the events would replay in the man’s head. The deaths and damnation of his siblings would usually follow. He could never suffer enough to make it all right; he could never earn forgiveness. The only time the guilt stopped was when he forgot it, when he held Sariel close and the angel became the center of his mind.

Right now, he was at the table with Sariel, eating a sandwich the angel had made him. It actually tasted pretty good, but the lack of appetite tended to dull the taste of everything. His eyes fell to Sariel. The angel had his head lying on the table. He looked so tired, and Michael felt concern prod at him. Sariel had seemed exhausted recently. He was probably still worn out from having to care for Michael. A pang of guilt hit the man, but Sariel spoke and smiled at him, shivering. He forced the eroding feeling to the back of his mind and returned the grin, scooting closer to Sariel. He seemed cold, even in the summer heat, and Michael couldn’t stop the worry. He wondered if Sariel was becoming ill. What else would cause him to be chilled?

He finished the sandwich with a quiet “thank you” and leaned towards Sariel, laying his hand over the angel’s. His hand was startlingly cold, and Michael hoped he could warm the other somewhat. He tried to think of something exciting Sariel might want to do. He stared on blankly in thought, his free hand wandering to his necklace, thumb running over the star. He had a thought and turned to Sariel, “would you like to go into town?” The notion of it put him on edge. The crowds always stressed him, made him feel vulnerable, but there was nothing else he could think of that would keep Sariel awake. Besides, he supposed he technically needed a new sword. The one he’d found by the forest was old, and the grip was covered in rough rust that irritated his palms. It never bothered him, but he didn’t want Sariel to notice his hands covered in a rash and become concerned.

Located: The castle
With: Sariel
Writing Music: Duality
OOC:

Gakurankun

Sparkling Shounen

9,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image

Sariel nodded, rubbing his eyes. The town would probably be good for the two, or maybe just for Sariel. He felt Michael’s hand on his own and felt warm with the touch. He felt as if his heart was breaking, lying to Michael like this. He replied, “Yeah, Yeah the town sounds good. We can pick you up some new things.” Sariel said with a tired smile. He’d been sick the second he stepped in the door, gushing blood all around the floor. His body would ache and the only thing to take his mind off of the pains would be Michael’s presence. He didn’t like to think of Michael as his servant, but he couldn’t help but think of himself as his master sometimes. He wanted him to be everywhere with him and he knew he had such power to keep him there to do so. He sometimes wondered if Michael was truly happy with his surroundings. He shook the thought, standing up and using the table to help him rise.

Sariel proceeded to the bedroom, changed into some decent clothing and made his way back down. He was starting to keep his glasses on regularly, his vision was seeming to get worse. He said he liked to keep them on because he thought they were cute and they didn’t do harm to him anyways. He had bought some different clothing than what he’d normally wear. He came down in some shorts that didn’t make it past his knees and a solid button down with a matching black vest. The only bit of color on him was the ribbon tied around his neck. It slightly matched his hair, but it seemed to have more of a lavender tint. He wasn’t bothering to hide his wings anymore, they were too large it wasn’t worth the bother.

“Alright, are you ready?” Sariel said, adjusting his bow. The two walked out of the door, the sun hitting Sariel’s face. It burned his eyes and made him flinch. He stood close to Michael, grabbing onto his arm. It seemed stronger again. The two walked into town, both not at their best but they weren’t awful looking. The town wasn’t as busy as it usually was, but it was still packed. The crowds seemed to walk slower and the humid air hit Sariel’s chilled skin. Sariel found an area to sit down, holding his forehead as he fell to the seat. “Actually, I-I’m going to sit here for a while if you don’t mind. You go get what you need.” Sariel said, handing him probably way too much money. It was a mystery where he got his money but he always seemed to have enough.

He watched Michael wander off, his shoulders dropping as he distanced himself. God, did he feel awful. He had been walking too much, the sun was boiling the little amount of blood he had in his body. Sariel saw a book store next to him, he thought maybe absorbing himself in novels would be the better way out. He shakily stood, making his way into the merch stop. It was chilled inside, somehow. Everyone seemed to walk so slow, like their motions were blurred into a trail behind them as they moved. Sariel saw many novels, pulling out different hard covers as he moved down the aisles. He reached an area that talked about medical procedures and other things of the sort. There seemed to be a dictionary full of diseases and other illnesses. Curiosity sparked in him as he reached for it. His long fingers trembled as he flipped through the pages of the book, skimming the symptoms. Cold and paling skin, light headedness, the will to sleep. Something caught his eye. “Anemia?” He whispered to himself. He stared at the printed words. Sure, he couldn’t just say he had something but it seemed to pertain to him.

Sariel made his way up to the clerk, passing on the change in exchange for the biographies and even now fiction pieces he bought. Sariel thanked the clerk and made his way out of the store, seeing a woman and man now sitting where he sat. The heat beat him down once again, he lifted his hand to his forehead to shield his eyes. He couldn’t focus on anything, anything at all. The outlines of the bodies became nothing but acrylic colors painted on his eyes. He could feel himself walking but where to? Sariel turned and color went out. Everything was black. He could feel dirt under him. Had he fallen down? He was falling asleep, he layed collapsed on the floor almost right next to the bench. The couple sitting on the bench hunched over, picking up his books and trying to pass them onto Sariel. The attempt remained unavailing, there was no response. The woman shouted out for help, Sariel could hear almost. He could hear feet rushing to him, he could feel the vibrations in the ground. He wondered where Michael was. As his mind shut down, nothing played. No color, no dream, nothing. He had fallen asleep on the ground, passed out if you will, but nothing waited for him in his realm of dreams. His head just remained, pounding and making it hard to look peaceful in his sleep.

xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━━┓
Who am I with ❁:Michael - No one
Where am I ❁:The torn castle’s living area - The noisy town
You make me feel ❁: Exhausted
Mood Maker ❁:xmugyh:65="”]
OOC ❁: THEY ARE BOTH HIDING STUFF FROM EACH OTHER THIS MADE ME SO UPSET MY HEART HURTS
┗━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━┛
“Theleme"

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image
██████ Where am I?: Hallwayxxxxx Entertaining: Azzael,Nao, Aiden, Zephirxxxxx Although Quietly I Am Thinking: Was that...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

:Tab:When Aiden mentions about him being able to track someone down better than himself Hakurou have to puff out his chest in pride, "Number one guard dog after all." The word guard dog still sounds funny to him but he will use it for simplicity sake. Once the wolf catches a whiff of Nao's scent he starts in that direction with Aiden following after him. Even as they walk down the hallway he cannot seem to get over the fact that Aiden is able to create thing with his own hands. If anything thw wolf sees it as a great achievement since the wolf cannot do many things. That thought is enough to bring Hakuror's tail down. Nao can do flame magic, Zephir can shift and blend in with human society, Azzael can fly and do some form of healing. But what the heck can I do? Yes compared to others he have a great amount of tenacity but that is it. He have no useful skills and the skills he does possess are borderline worthless out of a fight or simply not that important. God dammit! No time to be moping about right now! He shakes his fur a bit to blank out these thoughts before continuing on. Of course walking along with only the sound of pawpads is kind of boring so Hakurou decides to ask Aiden something, "Hey..uh...Can you teach me to...Nevermind. Forget I mention anything. Was just thinking out loud." Okay maybe now is not a good time to bring it up. He have never been good at asking for help. Something he learned to do as a survival tactic. But once his life as a bodyguard is over what will become of him. Will he be abandoned again? No he have to stop thinking these thoughts. Whatever comes he will have to wear a tough hide. Be it abandonment or years of isolation.

:Tab:After a bit of tracking the wolf manages to spot Nao, Zephir, and Azzael in the distance. However the three seen to be talking with one another. Seeing how Zephir interacts with them a slight smile appears on the wolf's face. At least he knows that the guy have some good intent in him. And by how it looks it seems Azzael have grown a bit more comfortable with people which is a plus in the wolf's eyes. But the way Nao was standing with his face overshadowed made Hakurou worried. It could be that the elf is not use to the new place yet but all the same he did not want the guy to feel as if he had no allies. Once the three are done talking Hakurou creeps up behind Nao and grabs the elf in a surprise hug from behind, "Welcome to the world of the living buddy." Of course he is unaware of Nao's flames but Hakurou have probably survived worse. plus hey he got burns already so not like the wolf is new to it. For a while Hakurou maintains his happy-go-lucky attitude but then drops it for a bit, "Look I am sorry for what happened Nao. Had I known that guy would return to your cage I would have aimed for the jugular." Despite what Nao thinks Hakurou still sees the elf as someone he sees as a smaller brother. Of course that is something he only mentions when asked. Not in his personality to get all sappy unless there is a reason behind it.

:Tab:He lets go of Nao but gives the elf a playful bump to the leg and smirk as if to say 'You did good.' After all the Nao he knew would run or flee upon sight but the elf have willfully decided to eat with the others. Not a big step but hey the elf was trying. He then turns his attention to Azzael and tackles the angel to the floor in a playful manner shouting, "Tweety!" Of course Hakurou is well aware that the angel is cautious of his wings so the wolf tries not to step on them. Instead he had his front legs on either side of the angel's body but spread wide enough so that they do not make contact with the feathers, "So are you going to help me with my hunt tomorrow morning? I asked in the car but you fell asleep." Obviously Hakurou's disposition changes when around these two. Probably because the wolf is more familiar with them given he have spent years in the slave shop. When Hakurou becomes aware that he had Azzael pinned onto the ground he immediately gets off offering Azzael a somewhat sheepish grin, "Sorry about that Tweety. Just happy to see you adapting well enough. I know some people that had...well...died a day after they were bought." How is something Hakurou does not wish to speak of. Too many scars there to talk about. For now the focus is simply on dinner and the food that is to be served. He was about to ask what was on the menu but a distant howl catches his ears. Wolf howls are common when surrounded by wilderness but this one is a howl he did not expect to hear. Is that...No it's impossible. Regardless of what he thinks he cannot go out and search now. "Well dinner is waiting. Azzael, Nao....I do hope you two come. Good to see familiar faces once in a while. Aiden I do hope you can eat in that bird body of yours. Or do you not eat when in it?" Now that he have think about it does Aiden eat at all when in a mechanical body?

desert cat1

Fox_of_Black Fire

iMaiko

Dedicated Lunatic

11,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
    User Image

XXX
    xxI'm lucky if I ever see the light of day again
    my sin is choking me, my crude built walls are closing in
    This cell is filled with claw marks easing me, their teasing me,
    they told me so I didn't know the fall would be this easy.....

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    XXXXXxxXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXYour way to life has only showed me what a fool I am
    It serves the purpose of confirming I remain condemned
    And I will ever linger on the edge
    Unless you hear me!
    !XX

Azzael | Uzziel | Carivean
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
                                                  Azzael stayed on alert as flames covered the young elf's body, with enough air he could could create a vortex of wind around Nao that would snuff out the flame but might harm the elf as well. With a sigh he stretched out his wings slowly, when spread out completely, his wings were rather huge for his smaller frame. The blonde flapped his wings a couple of times, which stirred up a small gust of wind before he tucked them back against his back just as he was tackled to the ground by the large wolf. Azzael hissed at the large beast then just glared at him for a moment, "Get off me, you big goof ball." He remarked in a firm tone of voice, as he wiggled to get free, he was kind of panicked to find himself pinned in such a manner. Azzael tried his best to not let the fear show as past memories surfaced within his thoughts.

Once free to stand back to his feet, the angel ran his fingers through his hair. "Next time Hakurou, give warning. Or I might knock you on the head." Azzael said softly a faint smile gracing his lips, it was light warning knowing the wolf meant him no harm. As Zephir beckoned him closer, he shook his head as he folded his arms over his chest. "I'm fine with whatever, like I mentioned before. I shall stay until I am strong enough to look after myself, but if I feel that I am safe here then i shall remain longer...............it all depends if how past wounds heal" He stated with a slight shrug of his shoulders.

As food was mentioned again, Azzael tilted his head to one side cause he was hungry. "Food sounds good...........just I don't eat meat all that much. I will on rare occasions though." He said as he glanced at Nao, Azzael wished he could help the young elf more. But he would have to wait until trust was established, because he understood that rushing things could cause more damage than good.

The blonde then looked to Zephir as he weighed some options, he could not say he trusted the male because this happened to still be the first day of being around him. The tall male seemed nice enough, then again people had ways of fooling anyone in this day in age. Azzael shook his head as he stepped away from Zephir so he was slightly closer to Hakuro, yet still held some space between them.

xx How long until I find the strength to stand
    I wait for mercy in your bleeding hand
    I know they'll come with what I'm owed-guilty as charged
    My enemies belittle me reminding me the penalty of all my deeds despite my pleas is death
    xx
    XXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

desert cat1

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image

User Image

Michael watched Sariel with concern. The angel definitely seemed ill. He told Michael to go, but the man didn’t want to leave him. Sariel seemed insistent, though, handing him the money to get what he needed. Michael left with a reluctant nod, merging with the crowd. He glanced over his shoulder to see Sariel, but the angel had disappeared into one of the shops.

He navigated the crowds, looking for some sort of weapons shop. A familiar face, crowned with black curls, passed by in his peripheral vision. He froze. Panic and dread began to eat him alive. No. He found himself praying that it hadn’t been who he thought it was, but he turned, looking for the figure anyway. Eyes scanning over the multitudes, he began to calm, not finding who he was looking for. He reasoned with himself, now feeling ridiculous. There was no way Gabriel was here. His brother thought he was still in Hell, so why would the archangel be walking the earth? He hadn’t realized how tense he was before, and he forced himself to relax some, looking again for somewhere to purchase a sword.

But he saw the man. Fiery brown eyes, regal features, and a lean build; all he was missing was his red robe. Michael was stuck to his spot, practically paralyzed and staring at his brother. He felt as if his heart had stopped. Gabriel was right there, and Michael had no idea where Sariel was. He tore his eyes from his brother, glancing over the countless heads for Sariel’s light hair. No. Nothing. There was no trace of Sariel in sight. Pulse drumming at his neck, he returned his stare to Gabriel. The angel looked worse for wear. His hair was disheveled and greasy, the short ponytail he had coming loose from the tie. His face was tired, still-healing scratches littering his bare shoulders and arms. The white top he’d always worn under his robe was dirty and tattered, and there was a large scar under his collarbone, light and raised on his dark skin.

Concern tugged at Michael, and he felt sickened with himself for it. This was the man that had nearly killed Sariel. The memory flashed in Michael’s mind, the sight of Sariel gurgling in his own blood searing onto his vision. Of course, Gabriel had never intended to slay Sariel. The only reason that had happened was because Michael acted like a fool, causing Sariel to run after him and take the blow. He should have just sneaked off into the forest and taken his own life. That way, Gabriel wouldn’t have had to kill him, and Sariel would have never gotten hurt. Now even his brother seemed to have suffered. It was probably just another result of Michael’s innumerable failings.

Gabriel hadn’t seemed to notice him, and he continued to watch his brother, keeping an eye out for any sign of Sariel. He jumped at the feeling of soft hands on his arm, finally easing. Sariel was back. He must be ready to return to the castle.

’Scuse me, hon,” a woman’s voice. This wasn’t Sariel.

His face fell into a frown, but he turned to look at her.

She was short, only coming up to his elbow. She had a hat tilted to obscure the upper half of her face, only her pink lips visible. Dark blonde ringlets hung just past her shoulders, and she was dressed scantily, curvy figure and generous cleavage on display. She smirked when his face came into her view. It faded, though. She feigned a look of surprise, but the act was evident, “oh, sorry, I thought you were someone else.” She gave a girlish giggle and released his arm, backing away into the crowd.

He was left to watch on with his confusion contorting his features. How odd. He couldn’t shake the feeling that he’d seen the strange woman before. Something about her was painfully familiar. Nevertheless, he turned his gaze to Gabriel’s spot, but his brother was gone. He whipped around, searching for even a trace of either Gabriel or Sariel. Neither one was anywhere to be found, and the sigh he let out was shaky. He tried to bury the sense of peril he felt for Sariel; he couldn’t constantly be on edge like this. He still needed to buy a new sword.

He’d eventually found a blacksmith’s shop, purchasing a silver zweihänder. It was a well-made weapon, the grip sturdy and the blade strong and sharp. It was no Exousia, of course, but nothing could ever replace the holy claymore. He wasn’t even worthy to wield it anymore, truthfully. He exited the shop, the long weapon resting in its sheath at his hip. He started at a woman’s cry for help. His eyes darted to a crowd forming around a limp and fallen form, and his breath caught in his throat. The light hair, the fair skin, the great, white wings. It was Sariel. Sariel was lying motionless on the ground.

Sariel!” He took off for the angel, charging his way through the horde of bodies. Michael was an idiot. He was a damn useless fool. He couldn’t even protect the one he loved. While he’d been dawdling in that shop, Gabriel had killed Sariel. He should’ve followed his brother, should’ve just ignored that weird woman. This was his fault, another sin to rot his heart. He would end this now. It was the least he could do, to stop his ruinous failures. His hand trailed to the zweihänder’s hilt. The whole crowd would witness it, but it mattered nothing in the long run. This was for the better. He would thrust the blade into his chest and--

Sariel was still breathing. He was still alive. Michael nearly broke into tears with relief, and he scooped Sariel into his arms, holding him tight to his broad chest. There was no blood on the angel, no injuries. This was not Gabriel’s work. Michael was almost glad for it, but then he realized that that meant Sariel must’ve been sick. His gut twisted with worry. He couldn’t let it weigh him down, though. He needed to get Sariel home. The concerned woman handed him Sariel’s books, and he moved the tomes to balance them between his chin and Sariel’s chest.

He kicked the castle’s door open. It was afternoon now, the bright sunlight filtering in through the windows and lighting the living room up. He climbed the stairs but stumbled, thankfully only dropping the books. He would leave them to be picked up later. Right now, he needed to get Sariel into bed. Each step was a challenge for Michael, weary from his heart’s erratic racing. The worry had gotten to him, sending his pulse in a rapid fluttering. How chilled Sariel was wasn’t helping to ease the anxiety, either.

After what felt like eternity, he finally reached the bedroom, approaching the bed. He made to lay Sariel down in it, but the thought of letting him go suddenly had Michael’s insides twisting into knots. He settled for sitting next to the bed with Sariel sleeping in his arms. He pulled a blanket off of the mattress and wrapped it around Sariel’s small, cold form. He needed to hold the angel, be assured he was still breathing, that his heart kept beating. He cradled Sariel’s head to his chest. He wanted to keep him there, to make him warm, keep him safe. Although, he knew he’d already failed to do the latter.

Even after sitting for what must have been at least an hour, Michael’s heart was still racing. In fact, it seemed even worse now, pounding so quickly it took his breath away. Panic squeezed at his throat, and he was breathing in big gulps of air, the empty tightness in his lungs never feeling satisfied. He tried to calm himself by resting his chin atop Sariel’s head, combing his shaky fingers through the angel’s hair. It didn’t do much. His heart palpitated and pounded against his sternum, chest tightening. His mouth fell open in a silent, breathless gasp. There was a spilt second where he felt he was about to die, and he pulled Sariel even closer into a tight embrace on instinct. Yes, he often contemplated his own death. There was no question that he deserved it, that things would be better, but not like this. Sariel was ill. He needed to be taken care of, and Michael couldn’t have him wake up in the arms of a corpse.

Located: The town / the castle
With: No one / Sariel
Writing Music: Cloud Nine
OOC: Sariel's dying and Michael's screwed up in the head. I totally ship these two.

Gakurankun

Sparkling Shounen

9,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image

Sariel felt himself drifting through the air but everything was still a black blur in his mind. No thoughts ran through his mind, not even Michael. He was slowly slipping away and he knew that. Eventually he would die a happy death and he knew that. Eventually he would be the one to leave Michael and he knew that. The thought pained him, but he should have known that before he saved Michael from Hell. He made a grave mistake and he knew that. He’d be putting Michael through Hell once again mentally and it was all his fault. He wanted nothing more but to make him happy, falling into death’s arms with Michael blind for death made Sariel feel wrong, it made him feel disgusting. He truly was and he knew that.

Time seemed to never stop anymore, maybe even that it sped up. Different phases of the sun set itself on Sariel’s face through the windows, sometimes lighting his cheeks and other times lighting the tip of his nose. In the end, the sun was no more and it was only the light blue tint left on Sariel’s face from the moon and Michael sitting in darkness around him. The two had spent endless months with each other and Sariel had somehow managed to hide it so long, he didn’t know how. His eyes began to flutter opened, the dark blues and the light blues clashing. Even his skin was seeming blue as the ice it felt to be. His voice rumbled, he looked at Michael hunched over him. “Michael…” He whispered lazily with heavy eyes. He must have passed out. The two had it so good, everything was so good and he just had to screw everything up. Sariel felt the two had finally achieved a steady amount of peace, surviving the harsh winter together, the delicate spring, and the upcoming heated summer. Sariel couldn’t think of anything besides "why?". Why did it have to be him, why did it have to be Michael?

Sariel lifted a trembling hand to Michael’s face, his cold fingers almost stung with his touch. “I am sorry…” He tried to vocalize, but had a hard time getting out. “I am, have been, very ill.” He wanted to leave Michael’s grip, he felt guilty being cradled by him so tenderly. His hand slowly dropped from Michael’s face, curling more so into the blanket than before. “I have lost just so much blood and my body is not producing more, I am sorry.” Sariel bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to act as though nothing had ever happened. He was never sick, ever. Michael had never left him in the first place. Anything and everything bad that went on, Sariel wanted gone. “I am nothing but a failure, Michael.” Sariel croaked out. “I just wanted to make you happy and you are everything to me but because of myself and I don’t know what I can do to make you happier.” He admitted, reveling in Michael’s warmth.

“I am far too selfish for my own good, I am dragging you along like a harmed dog and I don’t even ask how you are feeling about anything and I hide things from you that I should not be.” Sariel pained, small tears forming in his eyes. He latched his thinning wrists onto Michael’s shirt, pulling down in struggle to keep his shoulders up and in position. “All I ask is that you forgive me for not confessing. I want to still love you but I feel so unworthy of your commitments as I am such a fraud.” Sariel managed to lift his face from his comfortable lay out, which took a significant amount of strength to do with his frailing stature. “I can feel my death slowly approaching and although I’ve accepted it I do not want it. I don’t want to leave you, Michael and I don’t want you saying you could take it from me because this is beyond our powers, either of us, man or holy spirit.” He used Michael’s shoulders to pull himself up ever so slightly to hug Michael around his neck, burying his jaundiced face in the crevice of Michael’s collarbone, in the niche between the shoulder and the neck.

“All I want is to know you’ll be there and that I can rot in your arms with nothing but fond memories, I want to know you truly enjoyed everything I have given you.” Sariel’s voice began haulting in places. He wasn’t sobbing, but tears were definitely falling. “I want to remember that night and all the happiness before and after. I want to remember the undertakings of love you provided me with to feel oh so special.” Sariel’s grip tightened, not being able to tighten much more after that though. “I remember I asked you if you were proud that I had gotten stronger, you said yes. But I haven’t gotten stronger, not anymore. I have become weak again, my pledge to remain stalwart is futile.” Sariel gasped for air through his poor admission. The room seemed to get darker, the light on Sariel fading away as he wept in Michael’s arms. “And I am just so sorry Michael, I wanted to be the best thing in the world to you, I wanted to be your miracle.”

“But I’ve failed.”

Sariel cried, the last bit of color on his face completely eaten away at. He sniffed softly, “I don’t even know why I am saying these things, it’s not like I am dying tomorrow or even a month from today.” Sariel said, trying to ridicule himself and maybe lighten the situation. There was no hope for that, however. It was an attempt with no clear outcome, no sun shining. Only the moon reflecting down on the two, perhaps laughing at their misfortune. The novel the two had written side by side was coming to an end without a sequel to be published.

xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━━┓
Who am I with ❁:Michael
Where am I ❁:The torn castle’s bedroom
You make me feel ❁: Exhausted
Mood Maker ❁:xmugyh:81="https://soundcloud.com/erasedtapes/michael-price-the-attachment”] The Attachment
OOC ❁: s a m e t hi s k ills me
┗━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━┛
“Theleme"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out