Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
User Image

___Ohrin _ Thorpe

___▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ohrin sighed as he leaned against the railing of his snailtop terrace, the gargantuan, tamed beast continuing to lumber forward with its weighty burden. At first blush, the fae was seemingly surrounded by humans who were laughing, eating, drinking and chatting amongst themselves. But if one were to watch for a moment too long, they might notice that all but two of the figures strewn about the festive scene were not actually in motion. One was Ohrin himself and the other was the most advanced of his dolls who stood perhaps just a touch too stiffly at his side. This one was no more real and living than the others, but the portalmaster still kept it near at most times and treated it as though it was an actual companion of his. “Such a bother, my Adam. It is all such a bother. Why must some humans be so troublesome? But for all that, they are still interesting. Perhaps I will have time for observation before I must bring our finds to the castle. At least then I might gain some benefit from this entire, troublesome venture. Ah, but that is surely wishful thinking… I cannot think that my own desires are more important than the task we have taken upon ourselves. You must forgive me, dear boy; you will remain an incomplete doll until this matter is resolved. Such a waste of time… If only humans could emulate you instead and be so well behaved.”

The fae paused in his rambling and sighed as he looked to his silent companion. He had given his Adam a voice, but rarely ever allowed the automaton to speak. There was no point to it as the creation could only utter what he wished it to. It spoke flatly with no emotion and no soul regardless of what expression might adorn the handsome face. In reaction to the mildly depressed thoughts of its creator, Adam’s soft lips tugged into a smile that brought no warmth or light to his vacant eyes. It was no use; he was still only a doll and not nearly enough like the humans he was meant to emulate. “What is it that gives them such spark, my Adam? What is it that makes them so interesting? Let us hope it is not the same trait which makes them so foolish; so… recklessly arrogant. I would not wish to create anything that would give me no choice but to destroy it.” The fae’s mismatched eyes faced forward again, roving over the overgrown landscape of his beloved Ecaplon. Creatures that could only exist in dream crossed their path and rustled in the bushes; to one side was a great, antlered and fire-eyed dragon of nightmare and to the other a fanciful flock of blue colored birds whose feathers glinted in the light much like cerulean flames. But the fae overlooked these; he sought the human dreamwalkers.

“How hopelessly tedious and aggravating.” Ohrin muttered under his breath, continuing to complain to the doll at his side. The fae had a tendency to ramble even when alone and felt no embarrassment at all to phrase his frustrations to what was essentially an animated object. “How will I even know which of these humans are the dreamwalkers I seek? How shall I test them? Well, I suppose I will have plenty of time to decide… I have plenty of room to confine them here for interrogation. Interrogation… the word itself is tedious. I am a scientist, not a sentry. What am I to do in such times as these? How bothersome. Ah… how many times have I said that now? If I’ve lost count then I suppose I have complained too long.”

Apocalyptic Reindeer

User Image

██████████X ▌ ▌ ▌ Take the Pain

████████████████████X ▌ ▌ ▌ Take the pleasure

██████████████████████████████X ▌ ▌ ▌ I'm the master of both

████████████████████████████████████████X ▌ ▌ ▌ Let me into your soul

██████████████████████████████████████████████████X ▌ ▌ ▌ I'm a work it 'til you're totally blown

x Was it supposed to look so glassy? He couldn't remember if the sun had ever looked like that, or if it was an awkward cross between something seen through a window pane or from underneath water. If he was underwater, he wouldn't be able to breathe, but then again, he could see water not far from where he was walking, so wasn't he above it? "Ignorance is bliss." He wasn't certain how long he had been wandering aimlessly, only that this place looked like something he might have painted with finger pastels during some drunken stupor. It was vibrant in some places, then murky and dismal in others. Whoever manifested this as a dream obviously had to have been under some type of influence and yet... it was somehow familiar and magnificent. He had even seen something that looked like a stag at some point, but it had barely been a foot tall and walked on paws rather than hooves. Something substantial and intoxicating was holding this place afloat. Floating across the sea of marsh grass, which had a pungent, clean rainfall scent attached, he watched the thin threads lift back upright after he stepped past. Eyes drifted to glance at the darker waters and debated on whether a swim would be too much out of the question for wherever he had been traipsing for however long he had been asleep. Unless time flowed differently here. For all the walking about, the sun had remained as glassy and hung up right in the sky that was just as unchanging.

"Hold the phone..." Was that... the moon? Furrowing his brow he could clearly make out the disc of white cheese craters that encompassed the star, and climbed up a shroom in order to spy it more clearly. Would the sun be out at the same time as the moon here? Unfortunately, he hadn't anticipated the slipper sticky coating on the top of the neon violet mushroom and with a loud crash, landed into water that was elusively deep, darkened beyond belief, and difficult to navigate through. Surfacing with several coughing gasps, he felt like he had just come out of the deep end of a pool. Ignoring what almost looked like the cement border of angular structure beneath a coating of moss, he swam to shore, dragging himself up onto the bed of moss grass once more, coughing up water that had coated his throat. Obviously if it smelled good, it tasted good, too, but he preferred it in his stomach and not his lungs. At least no one saw his moment of brilliance... well, almost nobody.

"Seems like I interrupted your... bath time?" He managed to choke out, voice slick and groggy from his recent dip. Casper wasn't sure what the guy was doing, only that his hair stood out more than anything else could have about him. It looked like it was long enough to be drapes on the wall. And unlike his soaked self, he didn't seem nearly as drenched despite being right on the surface. Blonde, thin, day dreaming... he would look best with wine leather and silver. Maybe saddle brown? He could almost visualize it, but the clothes he had on kept such thoughts from coming to fruition. Tch. They were always clothed, in his dreams and here, too. If this was a dream, he would have to expect that there wasn't going to be any naked parties running amok. Disappointing.

Disclaimer:
If you need to know who I am talking to, where I am at, and what I am doing
Maybe you should actually read the post.

Wilderness Witch

User ImageUser Image

There was an indistinct splash and it jostled his dulled awareness. Something had fallen from a higher elevation and actually penetrated the waters surface? Ripples radiated from the source which bobbed the pale headed dreamer. Anouk hadn't been nimble enough to actually see the mysterious object nor did he attempt to. But something was off. Something unprecedented was happening here. Water sloshed and gave movements and location away. The mysterious thing was swimming? He lifted his head and shoulders but his neck was jerky. Muscles were urged to acclimate to the new hairdo and it was an added burden. Humanoid sounds alarmed Anouk; coughing, scuffing about, and then vocalization. A smooth voice addressed him, but his dopey expression stayed. There was a foreign dialect. British? Dumbfounded eyes watched this character's lips moving. Though the percussion of his heart was dubbing over the male's words. The coronary muscle was liable to pound dents into his chest. How long had he gone without hearing another voice?--Well, one he hadn't mimicked, at least--which he did from time to time to maintain some form of sanity-- Is this person real? Or are you a trick of my mind? Haha, I've finally snapped. He was being spoken to so casually.

A long pause had passed between them. Anouk only offered a blank stare with a parted lip gawk. Great, he was probably coming off as a few bricks shy of a full load. The narcoleptic had not paid attention to his appearance or he would have fixed the "Swamp Thing emerged from the deep" look he had going on. Clumps of violet tinged moss clung to the long hair dangling to obscure most of his face. Before long, it had come to his attention that he was posed with a question that he overlooked, for the time being. There were more important matters to discuss. One being: "You...fell...through." He pointed to the water that was supporting his feet, while he stood upright. Anouk felt his standing position was topsy-turvy, like standing on a waterbed membrane. His curiosity demanded he take steps closer to the blessing in human form; but his paranoia pleaded that he run away, at the same time. "What did. . . you see. . .under there?" Water droplets did not fall from Anouk's person but suspended oddly on air around him. He wanted to reach out and touch this person...but erred on the side of caution.

He had approached a nose to nose distance with the male. Anouk's hypnotic eyes were florescent and beaming from between white outgrown bangs. Being so close awarded him a detailed description of the other's appearance. The guest was taller and had darker attributes. All but skin tone and eyes; they were as pale as his own. Anouk's vivid iris was more potent, however, toward the topaz embedded into the opposing face. Alive.....Yes, this was a living person. His own drowsy trademark clashed against the sharp appearance belonging to the new visitor. ". . . .No. . .what am I . . .thinking?" He fingered his forehead, making sure to relocate any stray forelock to a less frightening fashion. Manners, manners, don't frighten off the only visitor you've happen to run into. Muttering words to himself while thinking was a horrible habit to expose someone to. He was staring at the shoes of the other individual now. Anouk's priorities had been skewed. "Where did . . .you. . .come from...the sky?" how did you get here? Anouk wanted to ask so horribly because he could not remember the fashion in which he arrived here himself.

User ImageUser Image

Nimble hooves glided over both water and tar, silent and quick, while those ahead were sloppy and frantic. There were few key differences between predator and prey, and gait was one of them. Fast, faster, strong, stronger. Defense, offense. Sure, even prey had their grace when they ran, but soon, there would be a slip up, a stumble that would mean the difference in life or death, and in this terrain it wouldn't be uncommon.

Ah, there it was. Hooves knocked against one another when the tars shifted, and the little deer stumbled, rolled, and fell over itself. The predator behind only leaped over them, turning mid air and kicking his hind hooves into the thick mud to propel himself towards the staggering prey. He only had one shot now that his own momentum was limited and the prey was trying to get up, and he'd be damned if he'd miss it.

CRUNCH!

Fangs chomped down hard on shoulder bones and spine, the shrill scream of the creature beneath him as it's struggling frew frantic, but his bite didn't stop there. No, he only stopped when his fang tips almost touched; with a secure hold he loomed over the other and twisted his head, snapping the spine in his clutches. He drew his bloody muzzle back, panting as he leaned his head to nuzzle his face against it's cheek.

'Thank you, little one, for feeding me today,'

A loving thought from the beast before he moved his jaws to take the other's neck in his mouth, and in a clean chomp, severed his head and thus ended his life. He always liked to go for the painless route for prey, unless they were human. Even then, he preferred letting his natural toxins do the work. Sitting back on his haunches he allowed himself to now catch his breath and rest for a bit, knowing full well that in his realm he was the top predator; nothing would come and steal his noms. As soon as he regained energy he tore through the other's stomach and thus began to dine. One would think with such a long skull it would be hard to get to choicer meats or to eat it all, but his fondness of bones usually solved that problem.

Within an hour half of the prey was gone and he was dropping his face into the bog water and rapidly shaking his head to wash the blood off, even going as far as to rub his snout against some blackened ferns until he was sure his complexion lacked crimson. Now Makel was never one to waste his food, but he never ate it fully either. How did that work out? Well, as soon as he stepped out of range and cocked his head to look past his shoulder, several smaller predators of various kinds were upon the meat. A cycle, nothing ever went to waste, and with him and a few other creatures being top predators, the rest were either herbivores or scavengers. Satisfied that the deer would not be wasted, he turned forward and took a slow walk, not wanting to run on a full stomach. It took longer this way, though when he reached the marsh waters, a bridge of tar blobs floated near him and hardened. He stepped on one, but feeling too lazy for the walk he merely had that one move forward like a ferry, carting him across deadly waters. It was here that he rested his head on his forelegs, looking up at the sky and relaxing.

Not many visited him, and though some preferred solitude, others? Well, they became lonely. A sigh escaped him as the blob gently touched the other side, and he reluctantly stood up and stepped off; the moment his last hoof left it, it sank back into the dark waters but he took no notice or grew accustomed to the action. Up ahead was open fields littered with stray trees here and there, a sort of deadly savannah, though at the center where even the gray grass eroded, stood the crumbling ruins of a castle, his home. Makel's hooves changed their tune from gentle grass crunching, to crisp cobblestone tapping. He made his way up broken stairs to one of the towers, where past the rotting door was piles of the softest pillows and stuffed animals. Some looked chewed, but most of them were intact. A heavy sigh of content let the cervidae fae as he flopped on them and stretched, tilting his head to the side to look up through one of the windows at the moon.

Hmn, other than the chase, it was pretty uneventful here when there was no humans to trap. And, he was still lonely. Perhaps he could visit another realm? It wasn't like something would come up in his own any time soon, and if it did, well his land was vast enough and he'd just come back to a pile of bones or a trapped human or something. Fun for later, but he wanted fun now.

But first, a nap.

The nap was about half an hour to sate his stomach so that he could do a good run, and once he awoke he was working his way down eroded stone steps, and out the castle. From there he broke into a trot, then a gallop, hooves digging into flat plain and tar. It took several minutes of this break back pace to reach the edge of his border, and when he saw it in sights he slowed his gait so that he would not be entirely tired when he reached it. Standing now before the border, the cervidae began to shift; fur began to shrink into now pale skin, the muzzle cracking and reforming to a more humanoid one, and soon skin stretched over it. In the place of the deer a male now stood, adjusting his clothes and stretching his arms over his head with a soft yawn, pausing only when he cracked his back mid stretch.

"Mn, that felt nice,"
                                        He mumbled to no one in particular, a wide grin on his lips as he made to step out of his realm, but a presence had him pause, toes almost touching the edge.
                                        Something just appeared in his realm, he could sense them on the other side. Not just something, but-a human. Damn, if he wasn't so full he'd make them into a morsel, but as it were, he still felt he had a duty to destroy the little pest. The smile fell from his face for a moment in thought, before it reappeared as a wicked grin, and he allowed himself to shift back into a deer, turning on his hooves and staring ahead. It was time to hunt, perhaps he'd have fun with this one first? He hardly ever tortured, he preferred a swift death, but he was bored and maybe by the time he finished he'd be hungry again.

Enduring Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

Falling dreams were always the most tiresome, the mind working itself into an anxiety as it waited for the landing, building a tension until snapping itself out of its own delusions by believing in that final impact. They were usually dark, and short; Brief moments of fear until one awakened and realized how foolish they had been, but heavy lidded eyes managed to open as wind rushed past, a thin figure plummeting from whatever height he had managed to find himself above the neon forest. A lazy turn of his head and Ciro spotted the ever growing, ever nearing mushrooms signaling his proximity to the ground. A small smirk curled his lips; falling did not tire his anxieties every time, he liked to think he had mastered the art of floating in such dreams, but an encounter like this was hardly ever so... Vivid. Well, he imagined the colorful mixture of chemicals swimming in his system probably helped with that. Good. "Mushrooms... Gotta give that guy a tip next time..." The blond muttered in a dazed and lazy manner even as he still plummeted like a sack of bricks. Blue eyes turned towards the skies before closing. A low hum filled his ears, almost a rumbling that vibrated in his chest; it was a familiar sensation, almost a comforting one, and before he'd normally crash against the ground and awaken in a sweat, Ciro's form came to a stop, mere inches above the ground. He felt light, and free, the air beneath his body shimmering and turning as if disrupted by an unseen force, causing cloudy, moving pockets to dance beneath him. He loved feeling so light, so unburdened in his dreams... The falling, while normally much more annoying, gave him a rush when he managed to rein in control of his imagination.

But, that control was never for long. Ciro sighed as he dropped those last few inches. He made no immediate effort to rise, sprawled lazily near the edge of the mushroom paradise he had come to know. The brief encounters in his dreams were always a colorful reminder of what he had experimented with last, and he chuckled at the effort his mind put into his dreams. Giant mushrooms? Really? Eventually, the blond sat up slowly, testing the limits he'd have this time; he always felt as if he were on the brink of awakening and hated to move too quickly, sometimes the smallest jolt tearing him from the colorful, beautiful place he wished he could party in forever... Maybe he could invest in his own club? Decorate it like some horrible Alice in Wonderland trip; What was better than giant, neon mushrooms? If only he could bounce on them, or something... Maybe he could even fall again, see how close he could get to the ground before stopping himself. Ciro's mind wandered but the more he sat within his dream, the more surprised he felt... Even with the drugs he liked to experiment with, his sleeping visions were usually a bit more chaotic, and much more brief, only giving him flashes of the world he now sat upon. "Huh..." The tired, muttered sound filtered past his lips in a confused murmuring. Could he stand without breaking his sleep? The blond placed a gloved hand to the ground before pushing himself up, still moving slowly as if treading over a landmine. He managed to move onto his feet, another surprising accomplishment. He had never dreamed for this long, or this vividly; he could even feel the air around him, smell the lush foliage of the forest... He was dreaming, wasn't he? He could see a floating jellyfish in the far distance, pink tendrils delicately wiggling underneath the flying disc keeping the glowing creature aloft... Surely, he was dreaming, but even when he had the presence of mind to believe as much, Ciro found it harder to believe he was really asleep... In fact, when had he fallen asleep? The blond lifted a hand to his head, scratching over the trimmed half of his head, the other falling over his shoulder in a messy tangle after the long fall. He couldn't remember falling asleep... But, maybe that was because-...

"Oh, s**t..." Ciro muttered as a realization dawned upon him. His clubs, his usual hangout spots, the racetrack, all of it had been practically abandoned after news spread of the mysterious sickness, forcing people into deep sleeps and eventually killing them. Ciro knew there was no way to confirm if he had fallen prey to that invisible force, but when had he ever dreamed so clearly, and for so long? He was smelling, seeing things that his senses would have normally ignored. Was crazy dreaming a side effect? The blond's nose crinkled as he peered around the area; as mystical and colorful as it was, there was only one real question to ask at a time like this. "Well... What now?"

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User ImageUser Image

They will be upon us soon, Ferrinas. . .

Words not meant to be known passed over lips as lilac fingers softly brushed against the feathers of raven perched against Ffamran’s arm. The raven, Ferrinas, had become a companion of sorts to the hermit seer. The fae feared his mind would slip if he had completely shut out all life in order to focus on the task at hand. While others fought amongst themselves, and sought out these dream walkers, he had sealed himself away to focus his thoughts. Ffamran had hoped that given enough concentration he might push his sight beyond that which it was intended to go, a feat he knew would not come to fruition . . .but no one could say he did not at least try. Already he saw more than what was meant to be seen, how could he push himself further when. . . Ouch!

Looking down at his finger, black beak had begun to sharply peck at him. Ferrinas starred back at him, his beady black eyes boring holes into him, before ruffling his feathers as if to spur the fae male into action. You wish me to seek out these dream walkers? As if a bird would answer, rather it sat quietly starring at its master. Why should I? The others will handle them far better than I. My time is better spent here trying to find a path that will lead us away from destruction. Ffamran’s familiar once again ruffled it’s feathers, this time screeching at him before flying away from him, and circling the crystal cavern he called home. The creature continued to circle and screech leaving little room for concentration. Tch, very well. I will seek out these humans if it will appease you. Seeming to be pleased with itself the raven returned to its perch.

The cavern outside his sanctuary was dimly light by the soft glow of crystals that marked the way out of the cave and into the outer portions of his realm of Cleyra. Once out in the night air Ferrinas took flight, leaving Ffamran to his own devices. The bird would normally remain with him inside the boundaries of Cleyra, but the outside world was a place it would not follow. The thought crossed his mind that he could have simply turned back now that he would have his peace, but he was already out. He might as well at least take a look at these dream-walkers who had slipped through the veil.

The trip to the border of his realm took longer than expected, but that was more so because he had stopped a time or two in order enjoy the world around him. Since fair folk had begun to disappear he had locked himself away, it had been to long since he had walked in his own realm. The border to Cleyra came and went; as did a few other realms he popped in and out of taking short cuts to get to the Mushroom forest. His vision had given him that much, were they would enter fae realm. . .but again he was in no hurry to find them. The forest was an expansive terrain, and not one he was looking forward to dredging through. Besides, if one of the more. . .aggressive of his brethren were to find them first it would save him the trouble of interrogating them. Ffamran was more the observer than an aggressor anyways, he had only pushed against the humans when it was imperative to find one who would be useful to him. Again a fruitless effort so far.

Jeering Heckler

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Does this image make ya feel sexy? Check-out the whole thing, plus some!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃✿ LOCATIONMushroom Forest
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃❀STATUSDistressed!!

An endless field of perfectly spaced trees was all that could be seen. The defining feature of each tree was the type of fruit which it bore. Despite all of the leaves, oranges, and grapefruits sunlight had cast out every shadow except for one. Strung between two orange trees, a hammock rocked back and forth slowly. A blue heel kicked the ground absently to keep the motion at a speed suited for her current taste. The lady’s face was momentarily obscured by the presence of a thin book. Only the occasional desire to sip upon the lemonade grasped in the other hand separated the two. The girl continuously stared at the page, never flipping to a new one. There was no need. Random words would freshly write themselves, perform dances along the gutter and then melt back into the binding. The meaning of the book was meaningless. The purpose of the book was purposeless and yet it somehow enthralled Odessa to continue reading. Sadly, the reason for pursuing the words which were always one centimeter before her line of sight was to forget. She wanted to forget she was dreaming. She wanted to be immersed in the fantasy of simplicity and calm. Night is the only time which freedom from those who threatened the citrus farm could be completely avoided along with the responsibilities of being the eldest.

Odessa jumped in her spot. A cold licked the bottom of her foot. She looked down to find not only her shoes had disappeared, but the Mediterranean Sea had snuck up on the farm. The only trees were the two holding her above the incoming tide. Suddenly her lemonade and book were gone. Odessa could feel her mind beginning to slip. Eager to lose all awareness, the lady stood up. The hammock and oranges no longer existed. There was just a girl standing ankle deep in sapphire water. Gradually a current picked up. It dragged the bottom of her dress forward begging the dreamer to follow and she did.

Her feet broke out into a run. The water gave little pull as if it wanted her to continue, to get lost within the dream. Odessa ran. She ran through the sea unknowingly getting deeper. In the distance she could see an island and in an instant she knew it was Cyprus. On the shore were her brothers tossing grapefruit peels at each other, laughing until one spotted her. Both waved and called out in excitement. They teased her with the promise of freshly squeezed lemonade and pizza getting cold as it waited to be eaten.

Then, just mere leaps from the shore, Odessa sunk. The water had risen from waist to chest in one leap. Nervously, she called to her brothers and strangely they laughed, taking no notice of the distress. Another leap and she fell further, now craning her neck to stay afloat. Her heart was racing, amber irises swirling around to see what was grabbing her leg. Her voice rose, now begging for her brothers to help her. Instead the boys chuckled and tossed rotting grapefruit peels at her face. The scenery was darkening. Whatever held her dragged her further down into the black water. She gasped only for the grungy substance to fill her lungs and push the last of the air out. The sun became a small, fading, murky dot that Odessa relentless grabbed at until….up became down.

Odessa could feel it, the shift in gravity. Desperate, her body thrashed about in the thick water. Even as her mouth broke the surface, air still didn’t return to her. The woman gagged, slapping the water, until she found her footing. Some luck seemed to be on her side as the shoreline was just a couple feet off. Odessa had managed to dredge through the thick moss for four feet until she stumbled, hunched like an animal in knee-deep muck. Her neck muscles convulsed pushing out the black water from her once paradise. There was a short recovery time with adrenaline pumping through her. Quickly, she stood up expecting to face some kind of monster when oddly a tiny jellyfish drifted by. The purple light pulled the amber eyes to look up spotting more jellyfish, larger jellyfish. Odessa watched the beings go about the land without care, bumping to the huge tree, bumping into giant mushrooms, and bumping into each other. The strangest part was that it all felt very familiar like she had been here before. Even peculiar than that was…why hadn’t she woken up yet?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃○○Od e s s a S a n n a ○○▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Apocalyptic Reindeer

User Image

██████████████████████████████████████████████████X ▌ ▌ ▌ I'm a work it 'til you're totally blown

x He fell through? Fell through what exactly? Was the water not supposed to be water and instead offer him solid buoyancy like some of those tempur pedic beds? Water was water and water you fell through. Hadn't he just been floating on the water? Fingertips pressed to his skull, rubbing out the obstinate questions that wanted to devour what was left of his sanity in this place that looked like someone made an acid trip come to life. "Under the water you mean?" Did this guy only speak broken english or something? He had fair skin... and flaxen locks... maybe he was an albino foreigner? He didn't have the typical nuance of albino culture -- the reddened gaze -- though. Fingers moved to the drenched curtain, hand coiling it back into that of a ponytail before the excess of it seemed to fall off, cut by something. And here he had been thinking of how he would make it shorter without a blade; a cut was a cut though, and the weight of silk flattened the grass beneath it. "I saw dark and gloomy with faded lights. Like someone had decided to take the night and put it under water." He remembered a collection of lights that drifted away when he had fallen in, but couldn't recall anything else. The rest was a mystery.

Smile creeped across pale lips, water still dripping from even after hand had moved to collect the remains of hair at the back of his head. This guy... he didn't seem to understand how perfectly close he was right now. Maybe it would be good to show him? Mouth bit into lower lip, placing fresh kiss against those lips that didn't seem to stop moving in their erratic tongue of syllables. Pressing to slip member across mouth, he stopped, releasing hold at the same time devious apparition ghosted across features. "Yes, you should be more cautious of personal space." Casper felt a laugh leave him as he straightened up from his waterlogged crouch, eyes glancing to survey the surroundings that more clearly. Not much had changed aside from what could possibly be considered stationary in a mushroom-jellyfish-sea floor atmosphere.

"Would you look at that?" Fingers pressed towards lips, Casper released a sharp, demanding whistle in the direction of the shoreline opposite them. Well, at least he wasn't the only one to have arrived in the style of water thrashing. Leaving the view of the blonde he had just molested by mouth to recover from the tryst, he smiled at the girl? Woman? Teenage banshee? It was hard to tell her stage, when they seemed to develop at even earlier ages nowadays and clothes only showed a drenched figure. "I can't expect you had any more fun in that water than I did." He stated, talking loud enough for his voice to carry across the way to her. Yes, he could have helped her. No, he wasn't going to move from this position just yet. Why? Because as far as he knew, this was perhaps the safest place to be. At least it seemed to cause whoever ended up here to congregate and that was good enough for him.

Disclaimer:

Wilderness Witch

User ImageUser Image

Ah, I want to see. the mental yearning was stinging him with partisan's needles of envy. He would now consider this watery region an enemy to be pentetrated at all costs. Rebellion twitched the corner of his eye. Alabaster lashes sealed Anounk's vision. The thought of pushing his face to the surface of the lake seemed plausible but had been a theory wrought with failure and disappointment, in the past. It had offered him nothing, in the end. "The sky . . fell into the sea." Serbian accent was far away and almost as drifty as its speaker. The dreamer was mentally trying to conjure the possible image of what denied him. A smile swelled at the shoreline of mouth, it was a wave that abolished sooner after. "šta. . . ?" (what) Seribian tongue slipped on surprise. Imposing energy had requisitioned the cream curtain dangling from his skull. Instead of his body, Anouk's eyelids responded with a jolt.

A hazy specimen, darkly framed and with the devil in his eye, stood. The alarmingly close man cradled the back of his skull, while brandishing a thick white rope. "A rope. . .?" When had the new acquaintance attained a leash? The dopey aura about him stiffened; when he come to the realization that this was no leash, at all, but his own hair. Touching, he was being touched. What was happening exactly? What was this feeling? Paranoia? Had this stranger tuned into Anouks' earlier desire to initiate touch between them. But this situation was dangerous it was too alike in nature to his most prominent fear. No, he was a man, that wouldn't be an issue. . . .would it? Touch was a sensitive subject to the alabaster dream walker. It was one thing to touch but a whole different matter to be the one on the receiving end.

Peculiarly enough, he was starting to feel much lighter around the neck. But It was a modest rustle and a static feeling that smacked his regard. Something swishes? Dazed stare questioned aimlessly to where a white silky brush grew from the marshland, instead of his crown. " . . . ." segregated lips were parted enough to begin speech but something obstinately obstructed any sound. flesh on flesh. . . . Oh my god Delayed movement lifted his palms so they might pry at the others handle on him. The canary, in his eye, had captured confusion's portrait and fluttered like a trapped exhibit. what is he doing, what..what... now it was painfully clear how close he was to this light skinned enigma, who was currently frazzling his brain. Locking awareness with that unique topaz was even more confining, like being restrained by some invisible force. The action Nook used to pry them apart urged tongue and teeth to collide. Honestly, the awkward male was an armature at this sort of thing. That had been his first. . ." ...Time." How...How lame..Anouk. Down trodden by the sudden kiss, his standing posture had been replaced by a downward prostration of both his hands and knees.

He was still in the midst of mourning his manhood; when, as if to add insult to injury, a little flame of arousal had taken to poking and prodding his stomach, taunting him. I want to die The smooth and nonchalant voice, of this good-looking molester, was joining in on the bullying session. How could he be... so calm. . .Haaaa?....and warning him against personal space infringement? He speared the speaker with a temperamental gaze, but it was effortlessly deflected by the assailants behavior. The male was relaxed and enjoying a lounge in the moss. So composed. this only spurred him to rue at his own reactions. He returned to gazing at the feathered hair tangled at his wrists.

Mister tall, dark, and loathsomes attention span was fickle and had been drawn to something else entirely. "Look...at what?" Anouk was discovering this a blessing in disguise since his face felt sunburnt by an array of harsh feelings. He'd have to thank the interruption. Oh he had spoke to soon. Anouk did not have to strain to see nor over hear what the other was observing. A sigh deflated his already diminished stature. He had not expected a third bully to join the session. The kiss had been thrown from the cliff of fixation, in his mind, once he realized another person —A young female of russet fringe and slight build—had been permitted access to the sea full of sky. Will these infernal reminders never cease. . .?! The Astronomer was again being forced to confront his inability to swim. Anouk commenced a crawl away escape and the weight of sulk was riding him like a smug domineering child. Hopefully, she had been too side tracked not to witness the earlier shameful act. After assure himself that she was not drowning, He made less hesitant his retreat. It was best to do so while the other man was distracted. Anouk was regretting those moments of pining for the company of others during his solitary confinement, here, in the garden of hallucinogenic origins.

While on the move—and not having made it very far, mind you—his fingers reached forward and gripped on to something more solid than this earth should have been. A couple tugs later exposed he had: "A shoe?" What was a shoe. . .? oh wait, it is still connected to something. Eyes trailed to an ankle then further up the jointed extremity that was used for walking. He was no longer surprised by these rapid succession of events. No, what surprised him currently. were the evocative colors splashed across this fourth person and their presentation of parts. Hair and eyes were competing for Nook's attention, he had no idea where to look so settled for everywhere. Fabric of the male's clothing definitely held expensive labels yet were arranged in a manner to come across as casual. Had the forest personified itself and was now watching them for its own amusement? Jeez, he hoped not. It was possible, but as far as he could tell, this was a living person. Living? it could be safe to say they were all dead though. Whoever this person was ....he.... he fit so well into the habitat that Anouk couldn't help question him as an indigenous beast.

". . . . You didn't see. . .anything." He spoke with dread. Hope was standing firmly behind the thought that, perhaps he hadn't.

|| Thought I would add Ciro to the mix too! ||

Enduring Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

Should he wander? Should he stay in one place? Would there even be anyone out there to help? Ciro couldn't help chuckling at his own thoughts; search and rescue protocol hardly applied to a magical neon forest. Staying in one place and waiting for help probably wouldn't matter. Well, at least the scenery was enjoyable, and the blond stuffed his hands into his thin pockets to watch some of the floating jellyfish lazily drift along, almost clumsily bobbing and hardly paying any mind to the odd intruders dotting their shoreline. The creatures would have been endearing if they weren't so bizarre; Ciro would have argued that he stood upon land and breathed air, yet everything behaved as if they were standing on the weirdest spot on the ocean floor, flora and fauna glowing all manner of colors and moving as if gravity didn't matter. The place was familiar, but Ciro had never been able to hold onto this place for so long, or so vividly in his sleep, not without dangerous amounts of help. Maybe that's why he was still asleep? Ciro couldn't remember going to bed, or even passing out, he glanced up to the sky to try and peer past its depths for answers but none would ever come. He only remembered falling, just now... Perhaps he had finally gone overboard? Or had the mysterious disease finally claimed him? "Would anyone even check on me?" The blond muttered aloud, his thoughts hardly filtered as he gazed across the colorful horizon and into the shadows of the surrounding forest. He was independent, and at times difficult to be around; even his 'friends' were really only the people he could trust to get him home when he went too far with his concoctions of chemicals and alcohol. His parents had given up watching him now that he was old enough to be ignored, so, would anyone really bother to check on him if he had died in his apartment?

Some small part of Ciro still expected to wake up at any moment; believing the forest was real was certainly harder to digest than believing he was dreaming, and dreaming vividly. But what could explain being able to smell the air, feel the ground and feel so awake, other than what he feared? Blue eyes, unfocused, hadn't taken notice of the colorful array of strangers that had made themselves known on the nearby shore until a sharp whistle pierced the air. That drew his attention, but Ciro's eyes had hardly turned towards the sight of a dark, pale man and a sputtering, delicate creature slapping at the offending water before he felt a tug at his shoe. Far too calm to react, or perhaps still too drugged, Ciro slowly looked down to see-... Well... Was it a ghost? "Maybe I am dead..." Ciro thought as he stared curiously down at the palest figure yet, drenched like a half-drowned rat though cuter, by far. The blond, still unsure of what to do with his shoe assaulter, looked a little surprised when the man spoke, but that expression faded quickly in favor of a loud and spirited laugh. What endearing creature had found him now? What didn't he see? The blond's smile curled into a wide grin as he knelt down, extending a hand to the unfortunate man. "I certainly didn't, princess. Do they call you Rapunzel around here?" He teased as his eyes lifted to follow the moss ridden curtain of hair flowing from the man's head, but they were soon locked once more to the pretty, pale features of the man's face and eyes. So real... It had been his instinct to offer a hand to help this stranger to his feet, but could he touch him? What would he feel like in a dream? What else could he do? Well, if he was to die, at least he had some company, imaginary or otherwise. "I think I've gone mad. But at least insanity looks beautiful." Incorrigible. Ciro could flirt with anything, even something he suspected to be his own imagination and his grinning hardly faltered as he waited for this new apparition to take his hand.

User Image

Jeering Heckler

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Does this image make ya feel sexy? Check-out the whole thing, plus some!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃✿ LOCATIONMushroom Forest
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃❀STATUSFrusterated.

Odessa didn’t dare fiddle with the thought. It came to her through instinct and was disregarded immediately after. She had heard about the sickness indirectly by gossip. Two older woman whispered closely as if the topic was taboo. There was obvious concern for the gentleman dreaming for seven days in the north and the young girl sleeping in the hospital for what was now a month. Now the ladies would meet at the butcher’s shop to talk of the farmer napping for days beneath the lemon tree.

No. It couldn’t happen to her. It wouldn’t happen to her. A good explanation for the deep sleep was lurking and once found it would sail her across this dirty pond, through the black sea, and over the sapphire horizon to consciousness. Her amber eyes were skyward until a sharp whistle tugged her attention.

On the opposite shore, one man stood and another crawled away. The excess of white around the fellows seemed to highlight their position in the deep shades of purples and greens. The woman stood still; her hard gaze no doubt traveling across the space as well as the gentleman’s voice. She knew that accent. She hated that accent and the breed that came with it. More so with damp clothes hugging her curves and mucky moss causing her toes to quiver. Wiping whatever remains of the unpleasant black off her lips, the stare was finally let loose.

“No,” she grunted. Her feet took three steps further up the bank, sinking just below the knee each time. “Traumatic,” a little exaggerated though true. There will now be times when she eats fruits with her brothers questioning if they’d opt to through food in her face instead of the compost pile. Hoisting up the bottom of her dress, Odessa made haste towards a low mushroom frustrated with the ground. The suction sounds of pulling her feet free of the mud were cut short by a gasp. Odessa cursed having stepped on a painful twig at some point during the heel’s descent. “I need my shoes back.” The sea had taken them, but it seemed the comment may have reminded the water of what it had done. The Greek took one step forward, just about to push down the foot to notice something blue was on it. The final step upon the mushroom revealed something shiny upon the other foot. The girl stood upon the stable surface with head tilted down towards her once naked feet. There her shoes were, good and clean. Before she could even question how her shoes repelled the dirt she noted her legs were no longer dirty and dress no longer moist. What was going on here? What was this place?

She looked back across the shore. The first male was still stationary. Odessa followed the white to the other fellow who was looking up at yet another person. Her dreams didn’t generally come with intelligent strangers so figuring out if things were really strange would be simple. “Where do you come from?” She called out in the direction of the one who engaged in conversation with her first, but truthfully she would prefer if anyone answered. On normal occasion, asking a person, besides her brothers, a simple question causes the dream to ramble followed by giving some kind of advice. She hated that…which is why generally afterwards she would punch the figment. Why not? Dreams are meant to be releases of stress and bottled emotions and Odessa had lots of stress to drive right into a face.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃○○Od e s s a S a n n a ○○▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
User ImageUser Image

Okay, so he didn't exactly know where the human(s) were. He thought they were in his world, but when he checked just about everywhere, he came across the border on the other end. To sense them this far, he wasn't sure what that meant-was his senses out of whack today? No, there was definitely humans in the dream world; where exactly he didn't know. Grudgingly, he shifted into his humanoid form and approached the border, digging his toes in the sandy banks of his realm and thinking quietly to himself. This border was to a human made dream world-that s**t was dangerous, and if there were humans in it, it wouldn't bode too well for him, at least, not without others. The current border before him though was a candy land kind of thing, probably a young human child. Still, children could be defensive and their imagination was deadly-he hoped there were no little ones.

Running a hand through his hair he debated on his safety before he groaned and bit his lower lip. Duty, duty, duty. With that little mantra, Makel took that step and his nose was blasted with sugary goodness. Blinking as his eyes adjusted to overly pastel colors and sweetened buildings, he couldn't help but gawk at the candy pillars and the cotton candy clouds. For such a dangerous world, it sure tugged on his sweet tooth. His abilities were severely limited in a realm that wasn't his, and his offensive abilities were basically nonexistent. Tension arose at this thought, and he walked a little faster on laffy taffy streets, swearing each time he got stuck. He did however break off a chocolate doorknob to munch on the way, looking around quietly until he noticed a candy spider, and a web of gum. The way it looked at him and drooled with soda had the hairs on the back of his neck stand. He dropped the chocolate and took a few steps back, but already it's licorice legs were scuttling it closer.

"Awh, s**t!"

Makel turned and ran off the stupid taffy road, swearing as gumballs stung his bare feet. Twice he staggered as he ran through candy streets before managing to leap on some chocolate crates, and scramble onto a roof covered in frosted tiles. He almost slipped and had to grab a gingerbread chimney, though at least the spider was also having problems on the frosting. It scrabbled up but already Makel was throwing gingerbread pieces at it before breaking off a larger piece and using it as a snowboard to slide off the other side of the roof. He didn't wait to see if the spider followed; he ran to the nearest border, not caring at all if it wasn't near the human (or humans) he had sensed. He just all but dove head first, and crashed into the side of a couch. Groaning, he rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling before sitting up and staring around. It was a Victorian house, only everything looked mechanical. He stood up slowly, rubbing his sore shoulder as he spotted what looked like a human in shape, but was made entirely out of metal. A robot, was what the humans called them, right?

"You are making a mess young lady," It spoke in broken syllables, and Makel gawked at it before looking down at himself-he was covered in frosting and cookie bits here and there-but he was definitely a male!
                                        "Hey, I'm not-"

"No excuses young lady, a bath for you!" The robot-thing reached out and grabbed his ear, and he yelped in pain as it tried to drag him by the stairs with it. He tried to resist, but it was hard to dig your heels into the ground when they were covered in frosting. He was nonchalantly tossed into a tub, and coughing up suds he managed to kick the robot back when it came at him with a loofah.
                                        "Oi-back off!" He snarled, hiccuping bubbles as he tried to stand in the tub, only to fall. The robot managed to approach him and get a good scrub at one of his legs before he kicked it off again and rolled out of the tub, swearing through bubbles as he all but dragged himself to the door, shutting it behind him and pressing his back as he felt the robot trying to ram it. A second to catch his breath before he just about dashed down the stairs sopping wet, and out the door, which was another border entry.

This time, he fell flat on his face into some bushes, but laid there for a minute, groaning with pain and hiccuping bubbles.
                                        "Man, this is NOT my day..." He finally muttered as he attempted to untangle himself. It took effort, and a surprised swear escaped him when he managed to pull free but land on his back. Another pained groan as he opened his eyes and stared at the sky, suds stinging one eye shut. At least this wasn't a human realm; he could sense another of his kind nearby, and gauging the distance, he felt his face flush. Totally in hearing range, great now he looked like a fool.

Makel sat up with a grunt, rubbing his stinging eye with a wet hand, squinting up and around at his surroundings. Honestly, he didn't want to move, his body was aching everywhere, so he just sat there for now as he studied the area. Ecaplon, if his memory wasn't too banged up from what he just went through. Wasn't that Ohrin's terrain? Now the stag grunted and stood, looking down at his soapy, frosted self before looking up at the building before him. Upon the terrace he could spot the previously mentioned fae, and he cracked a wide grin at him despite how he probably looked like a sodden mess.

"Ah, Ohrin, good to see you!"
                                        He called out from where he was, making his way over to the terrace before he scaled the wall up. He almost slipped with how soapy he was, but he managed to get to the railing and sit on it, smiling over at the other and pushing his wet bangs out of his face, nodding to the other's creation.

"Did you sense them as well? The humans I mean. They're in our realms, Ohrin."
                                        He tilted his head as he spoke and struck the side of his head, feeling water trickling out of his ear. He did the same for the other side before he righted himself-only to hiccup a few bubbles. Flushing, he offered him a small smile and held out his hands to the side as if about to shrug. "So um, do you mind if I use your shower, and perhaps, a change of clothes? I've had quite the adventure coming here and I'm pretty sure there's cookies in my underwear, which isn't very pleasant."

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
User Image

___Ohrin _ Thorpe

___▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

Despite Ohrin’s lament that he had already complained for too long, he continued to complain as he saw no sign of humanity in his realm. He was going to have to leave Ecaplon if he hoped to find these intruders, but that was not an idea he greeted with enthusiasm. Many realms were dangerous even to the denizens of this dream world; he well knew as he entered them all too often in the name of research. That was foolish enough; subjecting himself to the sleeping minds of humans to understand better just how they worked. It seemed the height of ridiculousness to try hunting humans down in realms dictated on their terms rather than those of the fae. But was there any other option? The humans could have fallen anywhere and what was the likelihood that they would wander off in a world that would seem so strange to them? What would they even be seeking to find themselves in a place like his Ecaplon? It was a hopeless situation.

The great snail neared one of the borders of his realm and Ohrin contemplated it reluctantly. It was obviously a child’s dream, full of pastels and confections. The minds of children were so chaotic and unpredictable; they could make a nightmare out of the most mundane things. A shadow under the bed, a door that creaked just so or perhaps even a strange old doll whose eyes were never both facing in one direction; those things could terrify a small child. And what terrified a wakeful child was amplified many times over in their subconscious minds. Even such a pretty and sugar coated dream could bear rot and fear at its center. Ohrin knew that the power of his kind was extremely limited in such a place; he had no desire to be eaten by some child’s favorite teddy bear. Well, he did not want to be eaten by anything at all, but surely there had to be less humiliating options than that.

There was a crashing sound in some nearby bushes and Ohrin gave a half interested glance in that direction. He did not expect to see much of interest; it was surely just some beast hiding from the massive snail and its master. Or so he thought until he heard spoken words and at last witnessed a familiar figure standing from the foliage. Was that Makel? Oh, what a curious man beast he was… Ohrin would have loved to study him. Which was he really, just beneath the surface? Was he man or beast? But, perhaps more relevantly, why was he covered in frosting? Obviously he had traveled through the cake bedecked realm Ohrin had just been considering, but what had possessed him to wear some of it?

“Makel.” Ohrin replied simply to acknowledge the greeting he was given. The brief utterance was accompanied by a small smile. Surely another living being would be decent company, at least for a little while. With that thought in mind, the inventor was pleased to see the other fae scaling the shell of his living laboratory. There were perhaps easier ways to get to the terrace, but none of those were as entertaining to watch and so Ohrin said nothing of it.

“Yes… But unfortunately that hardly narrows down the search parameters at all. I was just thinking I will have to leave my Ecaplon for a time; if any of them were here I’d have surely heard by now.” Ohrin absently reached out to stroke under Adam’s chin, petting his favorite automaton affectionately. His network of semi-intelligent machines discreetly covered the whole of his realm and had reported back nothing. Adam, for his part, dutifully nodded in imitation of Makel’s greeting.

When asked for use of a shower, Ohrin was momentarily distracted by Makel’s colorful description and his gaze lowered as though he expected to actually see where these cookies were lodged. He tilted his head slightly to one side before his gaze lifted once more. “Pockets are a much more convenient storage option, surely.” The horned fae reached toward his drenched companion and ran his fingertip over one frosted cheek. That finger he promptly brought to his lips, drawing the small dab of sweetness into his mouth to be swept off with his tongue. Then he turned away and walked toward a door that led inside. “Come inside; I will take you to a shower. I am not certain any of my clothing will suit your tastes… but you are welcome to try them. My home is your home.”

Tom_Suke

Apocalyptic Reindeer

User Image

x He felt a surfaced moment of fleeting sense as his latest "victim" scurried away on a crab walk of a crawl. Shame. He wasn't that put off by a simple kiss was he? Hopefully he wasn't one of those people who found males kissing males to be a rather controversial or disgusting thing. Casper could recall a few of those he had run in to before, and it was always funny to see how alcohol affected their stand on such an issue. He could also be on the other end and simply embarrassed out of his mind. Either way, he didn't want to talk to his kiss assaulter anytime in the next few minutes. Which left him with the wet mouse scrambling to compose herself from her own experience deep in the sweet water. He could hear someone else traipsing near the male he had clipped the long tresses from and was on the verge of thanking them for keeping him in the area; it just wasn't any fun for someone he teased to go running off to places he couldn't find them. Or wouldn't go looking for them as he found more potential in waiting than being proactive. Most of the time.

Legs found their stride as he continued around the bank, stopping where the damp princess was scrambling on top of the mushroom that must have offered her more stability than wet grass. Honestly, that's what it looked like to him; a cartoon of where the grass and murk allowed one to sink straight down instead of standing firm on something that shouldn't have allowed such depth. He pressed a heel against the churned surface and felt it sturdy under his own footing. Maybe there was a rock beneath where he was... Not that it mattered, focus of topaz gaze went back to the woman muttering of trauma. He doubted that she would be in the mood to talk to someone who could have fallen into her dream. Ha, wouldn't that make him the "man of her dreams"?

"A whore and a business man." He stated flatly, perhaps mocking her choice of words and maybe just a bit of honesty. He had no qualms with understanding the two who had managed to bring him into existence, and her accent had a way of making him want to prod her in teasing. He had yet to meet someone with the prominent Greek accent who hadn't considered him trash the moment they set eyes on him.

"I got here the same way you did. I fell asleep." He muttered offhandedly, noticing how her shoes didn't have any murk tarnishing them in contrast to a person that really looked like they dove head first into the slime. "Personally not a dream place I would have chosen, but I haven't died yet, so I'm assuming I'm still asleep." He was under the impression, of course, that he could also wake up once he died here, or he'd just wake up after a few blurry images and a whoosh back into his unconscious body. If that was possible.

Maybe he really was under the influence of that disease, hm? If he was, he wanted to be somewhere with cake. Not a bunch of mushrooms that looked like a kid's cake decoration and jellyfish flying everywhere. In a sweet coma, he would find some kind of bliss in this situation, and a way to sate his hunger that wasn't an issue until he began to think on it. His last meal had been... obviously it hand't left a damn impression upon him, therefore, he couldn't recall it, and didn't help. Hand reached towards the mushroom she was grousing upon, ripped out a piece of the underbelly and bit right into it. Either he was going to be succumbing to some hallucinogenic poison, or it was going to taste like the delicious cakes he was craving.

Disclaimer:

Wheezing Hobo

User Image

Many a visual filament spiraled forward and sought out the connecting points to the most unstable reality within the outside provinces. This was not an action to be taken lightly, for the fae-folk, but the more unstable the better. Why? because it was a telltale sign that humans were running amok and the land was accommodating their abilities to polymorph. The night terror deduced that the more unbalanced the more likely it was that he would find what he sought. Adriel calmly stood, arms enfolding his chest, as the borders of his starry night were streaking into a domain that was alien to his own. The dream weaving would be choppy at best, it was difficult splicing the seams, of two alternate realities, when one was completely out of his control. Tendrils grasped and pulled themselves into the foreign weaving's of inferior beings. What he observed reminded him of watching someone paint over a masterpiece. With each brush stroke a less worthy depiction began to emerge. "Counterfeit" is what the human word to describe this representation as; and how appropriate the label.

Once a jagged pathway was established, before his feet, Adriel's stride took him forward with a velvet composure. Lush and moist was the footing that found him. One last look to his homeland was made. The fae wanted to make sure the rip in the seams closed properly. Now all that remained was moss carpeted wetlands, brilliant sage and lavender pulsating to deep shades of fuchsia. Bulbous mushroom caps sat atop thick necks like psychedelic chaplets atop the lands monarchs. But there was nothing imperial about this blot on the landscape. To the fae, present, this forest was something to be rendered into ash and soot. "Ash and soot?" Sometimes enlightenment surfaced without much effort at all. Glacier like orbs drifted along with the casual sway of gelatinous debris— humans ignorantly—referred to as fish. From where he stood there were fields of these jellified invertebrates. Delicately they jounced with one another. The end result was a twisted together confused mass, with one another's tentacles. It had only taken a single touch to ignite. Pale flames followed the wick of tentacles. The indigenous creature skidded away from Adriel and knocked into an even larger group of its likeness, dispersing his Formido Ignis (fear fire) all the more further into the forest. Not only could this mystic element behave like a common conflagration, it also had atypical attributes. To scorch victim or consume their minds with fear; either was just as damaging even though he preferred the latter of the two. Streaks of florescent blue dashed here or there highlighting the habitats natural hues. The spread was as planned, it would waste his time to look for something that was just as easily smoked out of hiding. But it was difficult to say where they were located in this immense sanctuary.

Fabrics shifted with friction when he lowered his hand to electric blue scrutiny.The tips of his glove held a small puncture from what he assumed was the creature's defense mechanism. He examined material closely before teeth removed it by the leather mouth swallowing his wrist. Article of clothing dangled from his oral snare while Adriel looked for any trace evidence of secretion. He found nothing that was alarming against the texture of his skin. There was no discoloration or discomfort you would most likely associate with venom. He kept in mind that these were not your normal creatures so side effects might manifest in abnormal ways. Only time would tell what would befall him if he had been indeed injected with something . He was questioning how it had been able to puncture his glove when someone recognizable dabbed his peripheral, like a familiar landmark on a map of mystery.

The form his brethren had been given, reminded Adriel of a sculpture washed in chinese violet. Hair was a shade above shadow and tangled up with accents of shimmering gold and feathers iridescence. Precious stones were inlaid as well as ornate fleshly designs. When all were presented together a specimen of enduring quality could be witnessed. "Ffamran?" he spoke under breath....Adriel did not much care for or use nicknames. An immediate jolt tensed his spine. Why is he present? Did he sense something in this area? How rare, this shut-in seldom stepped beyond the walls of confinement. A warmth was present in Adriel's stomach, which was uncharacteristic and hitched his breath. What the hell? he glared to his own interrupting abdomen, in question. Something was not right, and it triggered the memory of the jelly sting incident. "Unclean humans." He uttered with hatreds tongue. Only they would reverse the side effect of pain into something aphrodisiacal. He ignored the aroused state as well he knew how. He didn't want this issue to rise beyond its current level of unpleasantness. Decisive steps were taken toward the more gentle of his kinfolk. It would be best to question Ffamran, rather than surmise why he was in this place. Adriel had no intention relinquishing his prey to another. "Since when have you wandered these lands, Ffamran?" His gaze stabbed deeply into the one opposing his position. Long legs stopped their advancement, at an arms length from the kin of partially exposed muscle tone. The physique was just enough to dictate eyes direction with distraction. Maybe this male was more calculating than Adriel once thought?

Victim: The seer tab Surroundings: Azura || Fungi Forest tab Mood:It is easier to burn them out tab

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces