User Image
                                    User Image x x User Image x x User Image

█ ▌ ▐
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab C R E A T O R
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab tab tab Forevermore l Neverthere
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab M O D E R A T O R (S)
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab tab tab ll Jade Rabbit ll
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab L A Y O U T & G R A P H I C S
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab tab tab by ll Lady Venomania ll & Forevermore l Neverthere
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab L I T E R A C Y
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab tab tab Literate +
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab G E N R E
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab tab tab Fantasy, Dark Humor, Suspense, Anysexual
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab S T A T U S
                                  █ ▌ ▐ tab tab tab Open!
                                  █ ▌ ▐

Shirtless Prophet

User Image
                            D r e a m s are the gateway between the worlds of the conscious and subconscious minds.

They are the fabrications of imagination, and they take different forms with each individual.
                              However, some individuals claim to have seen or experienced a place, a myth, a legend.
                              Released from the tangles of reality, they awaken into worlds shaped by their own imaginations and warped within their own shadow.
                              When you wake from such a rest, you are gripped by adrenaline, by the notion that something just occurred that was unbelievable or frightened, cold and clammy under the weight of something that crept into your dreams with the intent of harm.
                              Convincing yourself that it is merely a nightmare, just a dream, a story to tell others if you manage to remember it later.
                              Perhaps that is why we are at fault; our minds quickly erasing the memory in order to protect itself and keep up the facade of reality that we live in.

I l l u s i o n s are what make up the reality you have known.

The fairest folk of the world have always been in hiding, driven away by man's insistence to dominate and ambition for greed.
                              They live in the place that man can not reach, save for when his nightly fervor manages to tread the thin lines between realms.
                              It has been so since the beginning of man's age, and it has always been tolerated by the other side of the realm.
                              Bump in the night, creaking groans, soft whispers of your name, these are but the little things done by those who wish ill fortune upon the ones who banished them into their realm of dreams.
                              For many have grown restless and seek to tempt humans into self torture for their viewing pleasure.

R e a l i t y is no longer what you have believed it to be.

Your sanctuary of illusion is broken, reality now found in those waking dreams, the nightmares that have assaulted you, claiming thousands into the land of their make.
                              With the threat of war lingering, the second world has decided it is time to put man back in their place.
                              To teach them that they have gone too far, exceeded their limits of tolerance, broken their pact of protecting the earth, and to ensure that these breaches will never happen again.
                              Even if it means sending the species of mankind onto the brink of annihilation.

I n f o r m a t i o n

You are a human, a dream walker, a lost one.

Recent accounts across the world have reported that more and more individuals are beginning to slip into dream-like trances that are impossible to rouse them from. This epidemic has been classified as a massive outbreak of a type of comatose inducing disease that seems to have no significant symptoms and has been known to strike down anyone regardless of ethnicity, gender, social status, working conditions, or frequented habits. The reports suggest that many claim "they just fell asleep and never woke up", which is as hard to believe as the number of afflicted individuals and even more disturbing is that any who have succumbed are only given a matter of days before they die.

The report is vague and inconclusive, the reality of the situation being that the other world has begun to claim its prisoners already, outbreaks of war on the delusional already happening. You are one of the individuals that has been selected to be dragged into the realm of imagination, whether you wish to or not. However, something is different about you, something they did not expect; you are a dream walker, and can consciously control the world around you with the power that finds your personality to its liking.

You are a creature, a mystic, a battle-ready.

Despite how you personally feel about the humans, your world's greatest, the Jade Dragon himself, has gone missing. With the upheaval of torment that has been drawn from his vanishing, the warborne believe it the fault of humans and their desires to conquer even their own dreams. They have declared that humans be rounded up and ripped out from the fabric of their own reality, taken to become prisoners under the new world order or outright destroyed for their folly, condemning the earth they were entrusted. It is time to teach man that they are not the master's of their world, and they cannot take what they want any longer.

Whether you hate humans, tolerate them, or trick them for enjoyment, you are now responsible for finding these "dream walkers" and putting a stop to them one way or another. There will be no room for error once the trials begin, and the war will destroy their population to ash and ruin.

In a world warped by human dreams and owned by the folks of imaginative design, the greatest stories of treachery, betrayal, cruelty, aid, salvation, and love are about to unfold. There is a war going on, and prepared or not, you are one of the few individuals that will dictate what type of future will linger on in the time after this great clash. Will you repel the darkness, or will you help it to grow?

Shirtless Prophet

User Image

█ ▌ ▐
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Follow ALL of the
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Gaia Terms of Service
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Or banning will ensue

█ ▌ ▐ tab tab Creator of thread, me.
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Worker in the thread, you.
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Therefore, I may fire you as necessary
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab when such circumstances arise that warrant it.

█ ▌ ▐ tab tab Reservation skeletons
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Are found in the profiles page
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Fill in EVERYTHING
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Before sending them to me

█ ▌ ▐ tab tab Profiles are done by you
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab In a separate test thread
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab So that any mistakes made
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Are easily corrected

█ ▌ ▐ tab tab Cartoon Pictures, no
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab If I can recognize it
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab You need to change it.
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Realistic pictures preferred.

█ ▌ ▐ tab tab Vulgarity & Profanity
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab This is neither a church
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Nor is it a mobster hotel
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Keep it at the minimum

█ ▌ ▐ tab tab Romance is Pan-, Hetero-
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Homo-, Demi-, A-, & Any -sexual.
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab No running around naked
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab No love by the third post
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Time skip any naughtiness

█ ▌ ▐ tab tab Questions, Concerns, Comments
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Send me a message
                      █ ▌ ▐ tab tab Or quote me in the appropriate thread
                      █ ▌ ▐

Shirtless Prophet

User Image

User Image x User Image x User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
tab " Hell is empty and all the devils are here. "
tab tab Anouk x | x Dragovic
tab tab twenty nine x | x 6'0" x | x 170 lbs
tab tab Narcoleptic x | x Mellow x | x Unremarkable

tab tab tab tab Dream Walker x | x ll Agonia ll

tab " If you save the fly, you kill the spider. "
tab tab Casper x | x Icharus x | x Stonne
tab tab twenty five x | x 6'2" x | x 181 lbs
tab tab Lazy x | x Invasive x | x Abstract

tab tab tab tab Daydreamer x | x ll Jade Rabbit ll

tab "Three days to live? I'd better find the most interesting way to go out, or blow something up trying!"
tab tab Ciro x | x Meo x | x Amadore
tab tab twenty three x | x 5' 10" x | x 135 lbs
tab tab Mouthy x | x Confident x | x Secretive

tab tab tab tab Dream Walker x | x Alastriona Estelle

User Image x User Image xUser Image
tab "Dreams were once my escape, but I can no longer run. My brothers wait for my return."
tab tab Odessa x | x Galina x | x Sanna
tab tab Twenty-Four x | x 5'9" x | x 133 lbs
tab tab Tenacious x | x Contemplative x | x Appreciational

tab tab tab tab Dream Walker x | x Igwanea

User Image

tab " There are many who don't wish to sleep for fear of nightmares.
tab Let there be many who won't wish to wake for the same fear. "

tab tab Adriel
tab tab Ancient x | x 6'4" x | x 200 lbs
tab tab Obessive x | x Rancorous x | x Imperial

tab tab tab tab Night Terror x | x ll Inanis ll

tab " I only wish to return to my work; to give my creations life. These other distractions are tiresome. "
tab tab Ohrin x | x Thorpe
tab tab Three hundred and seventy three years x | x 5’7” x | x 140 lbs
tab tab Curious x | x Absentminded x | x Meddling

tab tab tab tab Nightmare x | x Chandra Panesar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab " It's only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies, that last.
Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. "

tab tab Makel x | x Mörk x | x koszmar
tab tab four-fifty x | x 5'7 x | x 120
tab tab Mischievous x | x Devious x | x Malicious

tab tab tab tab Nightmare x | x Tom_Suke

tab "Everything that has a beginning has an end.
I see the end coming. "

tab tab Ffamran x | x Mjrn x | x Nol
tab tab Undetermined x | x 6'2" x | x 185 LBs
tab tab Enigmatic x | x Cordial x | x Calculating

tab tab tab tab Nightmare x | x Svnoyi Inali

User Image

tab " Dreams are wild, untamed, and must be handled with care. "
tab tab Jade x | x Dragon's x | x Name
tab tab eternal x | x 6' 7" x | x 194 lbs
tab tab contemplative x | x strategist x | x visionary

tab tab tab tab Jade Dragon x | x NPC

Shirtless Prophet

User Image
╔══════════════╗
S є т т ι η G
buildings & landmarks
╚══════════════╝

User Image
S i l v e r t h o r n x C a s t l e
S i l v e r t h o r n x C a s t l ex I n t e r i o r
The home territory of the fair folk and their base of sorts.
It was created before the age of mankind and has withstood millennia under the rule of the Jade Dragon.
The location where any found dream walkers are taken to.

User Image
C i t y x o f x F a l l s

C i t y x o f x F a l l s x ( P a s s a g e w a y )
The main castle is merely upon the precipice of a hidden civilization that retains the knowledge of what continues on within the reflected world.
The zone below the falls may only be reached by the stone stairwells enfolding out from the catacombs and undercroft that leads deep below the castle.
There are always much more dangerous creatures lurking within the stone passageways beneath the grandeur and stone masonry.
Such denizens of the deep are said to be creations from the fears of humans and their dreaming states becoming manifest.

User Image
D e s o l a t e x I m a g i n a t i o n

M i s l e a d i n g x I m a g i n a t i o n
The areas within this realm all belong to the various realms placed there by countless dreamers,
many of which have been altered by both sweet dream and sinister nightmare.
Tread carefully where you will, for the lands are as treacherous as they are welcoming.

╔══════════════╗
F σ я є ¢ α ѕ T
the weather & time
╚══════════════╝

D A Y
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

T I M E
Morning Noon Dusk Night Predawn

W E A T H E R
Sunny Warm Hot Cloudy Windy Cold Freezing
Hailing Sprinkling Raining Storming Breezy Foggy Snowing

Shirtless Prophet

User Image
User Image
gaia_angelleft ll Jade Rabbit ll
gaia_angelleft ll Agonia ll
gaia_angelleft . . . . .
gaia_angelleft . . . . .
gaia_angelleft . . . . .
. . . . . gaia_nitemareright

User Image
Questions and their respective answers will be added here when they are asked to me and if I feel they warrant separate responses from what is already written above in the plot.

Who is the Jade Dragon?
The omega, the alpha, the one sentience that is the benevolent force within the world of fae. Were you expecting the Sandman?
He exists as an entity more spirit than corporeal and keeps the fine balance of what can and cannot be done between the two realms.
With his disappearance, however, that line has been crossed and the fair folk are out to find who, what, why, when, and where; they seek answers towards what has befallen him
and how he might be restored, the blame resting solely on the dream walker's for it is they that would have enough influence to alter his creation.
Or perhaps the fault lies in a much more sinister reasoning...

Powers?
This is the world of dreams and many dreams have had you do things that would otherwise be impossible to believe.
However, the ability you choose will be restricted to only that ability and comes with one VERY LARGE FAULT. The moment you believe that this power can't be real, or you doubt it in any way, it will immediately falter and cease. As a reality, what is impossible to do, remains that way until you believe otherwise.

Shirtless Prophet

Shirtless Prophet

Shirtless Prophet

Shirtless Prophet

Shirtless Prophet

Shirtless Prophet

Shirtless Prophet

User Image
Mushroom Forest
Maybe you remember falling asleep.
The last few moments inside of your room, the comfy hammock, or the soft plush of lounge furniture.
Maybe you even remember the last person you spoke to.
The last news flash you read about the recent events; that last thing you ate before sleep.
The long, deep sleep, that you were not meant to rouse from.
Your dreaming body exists in the realm you left, but your other body is slowly beginning to rouse itself inside of this realm; the realm of your dreams.
You've visited here many times, and a sense of familiarity is always just out of reach.
But this place is far from your comfort and is one of the tangible creations left.
This is Den'Ashir, the sea above land.
Long plumes of jellyfish creations float in the sky and the lowest floor vibrates and thrives as any neon mushroom field would.
The dreamwalkers, humans, dreamers, you have ended up here for a reason you can't quite figure out, and no amount of attempting to rouse yourself will cause this landscape to vanish from your sight.
You are here against your will, and somewhere from the deep, they are coming.

User Image
Line Sentry

At first it was an animal here or there that just wasn't seen anymore.
Then a few fae... nothing to worry about, they would turn up in the ever changing landscapes.
When twenty of the folk simply vanished, there began a panicked rush towards the keystone
The Palace of the Jade Dragon.
Only to find that their great monarch was gone with bed still rumpled from just rousing and meal left cold.
Among the world you know as reality, this place walked only by human sleepers, there are those who exist on the edge, the brink, the line of separation.
These are the guards, the sentries, those placed by the Jade Dragon himself.
They alone have been ordered to drag in all of the humans they can in an attempt to drive away the idea that perhaps this world is on the brink of vanish as well.
It started so small.
The only ones responsible could be themselves... or the dream walkers.
With no alternative, the sentries have been made to drag them all into here and if they refused cooperation... maybe death would shock the answer out of them.

You have been informed that a handful have split past the veil on their own, it has happened a few times with the line so thin from all of the unwilling dredged through.
Unfortunately, these select ones... there is no telling where they ended up.
As the sentries cannot leave the line between, you have been sent to collect these MIAs.

User Image

Wilderness Witch

User ImageUser Image

"Maybe. . . I am already . . .dead."

It was not an illogical reach, as alarming as it was to think about. Maybe dreams, to the living, are glimmers of the afterlife. Perchance, this was the world where paranormal events occurred just beyond the perception of the living? Another dimension? The pale dreamer was afloat, face up, on the surface of an exotic lake segregated by wondrous landmarks. This watery terrain was as buoyant as the dead sea, supporting him in ways that gravity neglected. Come to think of it, his locks of white were longer than he remembered and they splayed at an unnatural rate. Again you grow without permission. Strands separated and fanned the surface like pearl water snakes lashing their bodies. Anouk's arms formed a "T" at the sides of his torso and long extremities casually swayed to rout the direction of his drift. "Hm. . . does this mean my subconscious . . .yearns. . . for longer hair?" He remembered reading such conclusions from Freud's theories about subconscious desires. Three quarters of the situations he stumbled into, here, had Anouk questioning himself a psychologically depraved lunatic. ". . . uh oh." His thought content had amplified the length of his hair,even more. He felt like he would be tangled up by his own net if he did not control his thoughts better. He let everything fall from his mind.

Static fingertips grasped a spindle of smooth tresses and pulled them taunt against their rooted location. There was no pain at his scalp; just pressure which was undoubtedly a figment of something he did not fully comprehend, just yet. Possibly the power of imagination? Turmeric veins split his vivid irises and colorless lashes half obstructed the drifter's vision. He need not focus his eyes in order to identify the movement from above. Overlooking his lazy position, florescent tentacles swayed by like pieces of lace adhered to some naturally occurring couture design. The indigenous jellied fish were gorgeous and glided through the sky on the lights of many electrical currents. "Backwards." Anouk's frame bobbed like drift wood and his hand outstretched toward the expansive beyond. Some of them were traveling in a backwards motion, or was he? Much of his time had been spent here and yet he never once attempted to touch one. Anouk pondered the reasons why. They resembled alien creatures, in his mind. Maybe they could transport me up and away from this place?

The floater had been deathly afraid to go beyond the shoreline, his first time in this location of fungi and jelly. For every so often he had glimpsed the hazy outlines of something mortifying beneath the surface. But maybe it was the reflection of his own demons gazing back at him? Manifestations of unknown disasters that awaited the dark creationist of his mind to personify. How had he overcome this fear? Well, it was amazing how much the depths of water had in common with the infinity of deep space. And how could he fear what he had spent his entire life gazing at through scopes?

The water, that supported him from sinking, reminded Anouk of many hands pushing upwards against his pressure points. A liquid film denied him any underwater access. It had been this way since he first put a foot against the lake--or sometimes sea--. He could even walk across the surface, as if he were the savior returned. Never had he sunk further than an inch or so. Anouk was not sure if the water itself denied him or if it was his own mind protecting him. "Hands?. . . ." voice was annoyed because he felt a five fingered grip. Ever so tightly, and constraining, the grapple ceased any range of motion to his joints. "Tch." He dare not look to what had a hold on him. No doubt it was something of his own creation. If he actually acknowledged its existence it would become exponentially more dangerous. Why was training your mind much more difficult than your body?

Anouk was gently being spun in the water, hair dragged against the movement. He could imagine the strands probably resembled the dashes of cream in those expensive cups of coffee, hipsters guzzled like popularity enhancers. A latte ? he considered their correct label. It was so easy to let go of the weight in his mind and give into the soothing rotation. Could it be possible that he created something relaxing, instead of hostile this go around? Eyes were swallowed by lids of white, but somehow he could still see himself from above. Ah, yes, he did look like a corpse.... "How. . .long . . have I been . . here?"

Wheezing Hobo

User Image

The large appendage, linked together by knuckles and ligaments, was arranged and evenly distributed against the neck of his latest theory. A pale and slight flame, extending from his finger tips, licked the features of the human's twisted up expression. Adriel no longer permitted this usurper the ability to speak, moan, nor cry out. Obviously, the night terror had muted them for his own sake. Why were these life forms so vocal? He questioned while suspending this person, by their cervical spine, from contact with the ground. Shrill screams were a symphony to be enjoyed when he was in the mood to listen. The garments he wore rustled when his muscular arm easily dragged the trapped prey closer. He tiled this head to better take in the view and the incline rearranged his black tresses "Your secrets... release them to me, you useless collection of clay." His simple demand and insult was whispered to their contorted mouth. The pressure exuded by the Fae's gripping strength was grinding the smaller male's hyoid bone with a crunch. He very much loathed touching those who walked in dream. "Ani soneh otkha." The presence of native words snarled with revulsion. Something about the way this human stared at him alluded Adriel to the fact that he had not always been so cruel.

Hazel painted this stranger's look. The oculus aqueducts, that were supposed to contain salty tears, finally shattered and began weeping in silence. The clear drops toppled down to soak the edges of Adriel's ashen hand. How was it plausible that something so ugly had become beautiful by this one small act of shedding emotion? Adriel took advantage, in a fell swoop, his lips soldered the insignificant other's mouth shut. Glacial eyes reflected the startled companion who grunted and twitched in his constraining embrace. The struggle was futile and thereafter limbs were lifeless and dangling. No doubt the youth was being smothered by the depths of terror it had never known. Adriel's tongue slathered with flames of blue pushed into alien confines opening taste even further. With the oral entanglement, Aramaic symbols were now written along brow and highlighted the boney socket containing his left eye. The icy light was just another sapphire glow added to the forever night of Azura. Sky fire rained down and embedded into the beach that was supporting their conjoined bodies. Complete focus was imperative during this exchange. Anyone who came upon this would misidentify the situation as lascivious, which could not be further from the truth. The agent of terror was searching for to devour. Yes, always searching for that something that did not belong in a child of the dying world.

Tearing...ripping...shredding.. he obliterated the sutures that kept the human subconscious intact. Without care for this individuals mental well-being, Adriel was making it simpler for himself to invade. Arbitrary pictures poured from the fissures but he continued to gaze into the black hole of the human's hazel nebulous. He forced pupil to dilate and take him inward. It felt like being swallowed by the orbit of space. So completely exposed they were during their time of slumber, these humans. So breakable. Adriel was now sifting through the array of moving slides. They flashed like the reels of living film that should be saved for that moment before death. His connection to this tool's memory had been successful and only took the elapse of a few seconds to declare it rubbish. This soul had not been a carrier to the shards of the missing. A disappointed sigh was dispersed along with the paralyzed body. "Trash." Adriel had let the male slide from tempered kiss and thud against the shoreline, at his feet. "Haaa" the exhale had rushed the atmosphere and he looked into the sea of stellar art above. The joints in his fingers had been misplaced so he relocated them. I guess I was too rough with the sniveling carcass. Impassive glare returned to the nameless body that was becoming more and more transparent. "The ones I need to locate.... are the few that have escape the spawning point."

Victim: Random dreamer tab Surroundings: Azura tab Mood:Usual tab

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces