Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image
            With: Pota, Cauli
            PL: 20,000/?????

As Ice walked down the darkened corridor, she was lost in her thoughts, thinking of where to go from here. At that moment, her dear friend Ryx was battling for her life against a powerful adversary below decks. Two very potential pawns were seemingly about to be rendered useless, with one captured and the other potentially dead. This left her in a bind. As she was lost in thought, the Saiyan soldier she saw before came running up to catch her. She listened to his trail of excuses and apologies as they flooded out. It was unusual for a Saiyan to be so apologetic of their actions, even in the presence of her. Most often they simply had a 'deal with it' attitude. It was a nice change of pace to be dealing with a Saiyan that had a concept of fear.

Upon approaching a large, floor length window the Princess turned abruptly to stare up at the Saiyan known as Pota, putting on a face but convincing smile. "Do you know why Saiyans are so highly regarded as warriors, soldier?" She asked, giving him a second to come up with an answer before continuing. "Because they get the job done. Tell them to conquer a planet, and they will conquer it. Half the planet's surface might become scorched and drastically reduce the resale value, but it will become conquered nonetheless. That, is why we hire you. You did a job that was expected of you, and you succeeded. As far as I'm concerned, that's all that's expected from you. So from an ambassador of the Planetary Trade Organization, you have my deepest thanks for ensuring the safety of not only myself but my humble father as well." She stated, bowing slightly in appreciation.

Just as she curtsied, the ship shook abruptly as an engine blew up in the lower decks of the ship. Emergency sirens began to blare throughout the corridor. Sensing something was amiss, the Princess quickly brought herself over to the window just in time to witness a spectacular explosion in the upper atmosphere. As the waves of energy cascaded over the planet, her hand on the glass slowly curled closed. "No..." She whispered to herself in disbelief. Without a word to saiyan by her side, she walked down the corridor as fast as she could....to the bridge.

------------------------

"Sir, there's an anomaly in the upper atmosphere of the planet." A stout, almost hamster-like creature in armor announced, turning in his swivel chair to look to the man in charge. "It seems a ki explosion has occurred between the Ionosphere and Mesosphere, resulting in a disruption of the planet's magnetic field. By my calculations, there should be a brief window of opportunity for us to enter the planet's atmosphere. The window should occur in seven planet cycles, sir." The hamster finished, shifting its diagnostic scouter before returning to his monitor.

"Father, I wish to speak with you immediately." Princess Ice announced in a hurry, waltzing quickly into the bridge and up to her father's seat. As she got close, the large man known of King Frigid waved her off, halting her from getting closer.

"Whatever you mean to discuss can wait for another time, my fair daughter. Something glorious just happened. Because of a stroke of luck, the planet Melara is now within our grasp. Aren't you happy dear?" He smiled, turning in his chair to glance over at her. His words spoke of mutual joy, but he knew that she was seething frustration. He knew that she wanted something on this planet. Something powerful. He wasn't sure what it was, but he couldn't allow her to get her hands on it.

"Sir, I'm getting several powerful energy readings from the surface of the planet. All of them are above fifteen thousand!" A scaly bird like creature remarked in disbelief. On their ship they only had one or two soldiers with power levels of that magnitude. Nowhere near enough to be able to take on these adversaries.

"Oh my, that is quite problematic. I would take care of them myself but I do so hate getting my hands dirty." King Frigid let out a small chuckle, swirling his wine glass as he thought of a practical solution. Then an idea struck him. "I know someone who is perfectly suited to this job. He would find it...exhilarating." He grinned, causing the officers on deck to jump back as his insinuation struck them. The madness of what he was suggesting caused two female officers to faint on their feet, dropping to the deck.

A shiver rippled across Princess Ice's body as her pupils dilated and her heart raced. "Father, you can't possibly mean.....him?! I forbid it!" She protested, throwing her arm to the side as she spoke. He couldn't possibly be allowed to come here. If he did, all her plans would go down the drain. There would be no way to get the priestess.

"Know your place Ice." He shot a glare at her, keeping his smile plastered on his face. "Yes...yes I think he would do just fine for this. Communications, send out a reinforcement order. Bring me...." Frigid smiled as his wine glass shattered in his mighty grip.

"Ragule."

---------------
<<<TIME SKIP>>>
This timeskip will bring us one week ahead as PTO begins their invasion of the planet in search of the Priestess.
Everyone can post as they wish, starting anywhere that makes sense for their character.
Let's get this show on the road!

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          "Get off him! Taxson! GET OFF HIM!"
                                                          The sound of screaming, yelling and cheering filled his ears. People grabbed at his clothes, struggling to pull him away from the boy who's face was now swollen, pink and oozing blood from his nose and lips. One of his teeth had fallen out had caught in his bandanna which had slipped from his head and now hung under his neck.
                                                          "Kick his a** man! Teach him a lesson!" Someone yelled from the circle.
                                                          Andrew still held the boy tight by the scruff of his neck while two teachers struggled to pull him away, a circle of teenagers surrounding them. Some were yelling insults and jeers while others cheered for the event taking place. Andrew raised his right fist again and hit the boy in the face, causing his head to slam to the side. Andrew lost his grip on him before being pulled away by the two teachers.
                                                          "YOU TALK ABOUT MY DAD LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU! C'MON! I DARE YOU!" A young Andrew continued yelling after being dragged inside by the two physical education teachers. His knuckles were bloody and his lip had torn from the sucker punch the other boy had thrown but he had definitely left the better impression.

The world shifted, a red filter covering everything.

Andrew looked around at the empty home around him. Things were uncomfortably quiet and felt so very empty. He looked to the bedroom where his mother had spent so long of sickly life. The bed was empty but held the same shape of her frail body that had spent so many years in it. Her clothes were strewn about the bed, even her scent remained the same after all this time. He looked to the door where his father's favourite travelling cloak was always hung up. He had taken it on so many jobs but before his last one he'd left it behind. Andrew had always wondered why he'd never taken it with him.
                                                          "... God I miss you both..." He whispered under his breath.
                                                          "Why?" Came an unusually cold voice. The warmth of the room was sucked right out with those words, the red filter disappearing and replaced with an odd blue tinge to everything he could see. Andrew looked up to see his mother sitting on the edge of her bed with a smile.
                                                          "Mum! What are you... You're alive?" He choked out, his eyes beginning to well up with tears.
                                                          "Look at yourself. You're a grown man and yet you're standing here crying. You still don't get it, do you?"
                                                          His heart wavered for a moment, beating painfully in his chest harder than he had felt in so long. He needed to know what she felt for him and what she was getting at.

"You were a mistake that ruined our lives."

He felt his heart sink into his stomach, his blood bitten by an icy cold.
                                                          "We didn't care about such a shitty brat." Came a deeper voice from behind him. He was wearing his travellers cloak now and staring at him with that same smug look he always had after coming back with a sizeable loot stash each run. "You couldn't even look after your mother when she got sick. You're beyond useless, you're a waste of space." He spat at him.
                                                          His heart throbbed painfully, tears beginning to run while his mouth hung open uselessly.

"Stop it..." He whispered.

"You ate our food, wasted our money and went on getting into trouble at the schools we put you in."

"Stop it!"

"We should have just smothered you to death after you were born!" They both hissed in harmony now before dashing at Andrew together, his father's right fist pulled back behind him to strike and his mother's left leg cocked back for a kick.

"STOP IIIIIIIT!"

Andrew blinked, reality returning to him finally. He had drifted away from the beautiful sight of the underground springs before them and to the week he had spent trying to overcome the struggles of the waters test. It had been one of the most painful and difficult weeks of his entire life, combining several of the most painful and terrible things he'd struggled with and felt tormented by into one long constant hell from which there was no escape. While the events of the challenge had caused him to address many of his fears and demons within, he had ultimately failed the test.
                                                          Additionally, Andrew had felt something unsettling within himself sometime during the beginning of the test that had never quite left him. Even now after the test had ended, he felt a trouble in his heart that had not resolved itself after the effects of the water had worn off and it caused him a nervousness he was not used to. Andrew continued looking down at his feet while he sat on one of the rocky walls of the spring, lost in thought over everything that had transpired. He had come to this planet with such enthusiasm and a desire to save his own. He was going to turn into a warrior that would stop at nothing to protect the world that he loved and cared for. Within a week, he felt like everything had changed.
                                                          Both Rae and Max had overcome the challenge of the water, despite the demons that the frog witch had claimed he held in his heart.
                                                          He felt weak and defeated but in spite of this he knew that he had to continue with the mission that they had been sent here for. He had grown from this challenge somewhat but still not where he had wished he was at.

If only you had never been born!

It wasn't real and yet it still cut at his heart worse than he thought possible. Andrew removed the picture from his pocket and held it up, taking in the sight of his mother and father, both looking so happy with his dad's hand on his head. He couldn't help but wonder if they really were happy that he was still a part of their lives.
                                                          He blinked a few more times before pocketing the photo and standing up once more. He held open his right hand and looked down into the palm of it. He couldn't allow this to hinder him in the coming mission. If he allowed his darkness to seep inside and cause doubt in his heart, it could cost everyone their lives at the worst time possible. He took a deep breath and sighed quietly before clenching his hand tight into a fist.

"Alright..." He said under his breath.

Now was the time to push forward.
                                                          Millions of lives were riding on their shoulders.

Current Power Level: 5
                                                          Maximum Power Level: ???
                                                          Location: The Underground Springs
                                                          Company: Rae, Max & Granny
                                                          Enemies: None

User Image User Image User Image

Funkalicious Cookie
                                                          Velvet Horror
                                                          Zombie Leach

Greedy Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Personal Info
Name: Max "Gullet" Aarden
Race: Yaken
Form: Suppressed
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 220lbs

User Image
                    "I'm called a monster on my home planet, not because I'm evil, but because I'm huge. :3 "

~~**~~

He'd been here before last time he'd gone down the proverbial rabbit hole. Everything, however, was different. The once blue sky was clouded by thick, black, smoke the ground was pockmarked by craters, and the land was tinted red by the fires that raged endlessly. Max walked slowly through the wreckage that looked an awful lot like his home town back on Yaken craters, flames, and everything. It hurt to think about, but this was how his hometown looked after the final battle with the Saiyans. His tactic of distracting the Saiyans long enough for the Yaken Leaders to escape had succeeded but at the cost of many lives.

He walked through the empty street of his home town lamenting it's state. On one hand he wished he had been stronger to prevent it's destruction, but on another he was afraid that one day he'd loose control and become the monster he'd been called ever since he was little. "Like my Renovations?" a deep, dark, voice rumbled from behind him. Max turned to see a black figure easily 12 feet tall with glowing red eyes he recognized him immediately and growled. "Oh? You don't approve? And here I took special care to place every crater and ruined building in their proper place based on what you remember. I thought you'd like to relive the destruction you helped cause."

"You lie. I didn't help cause this," Max retorted flatly turning his back on the figure.

"Do I? This was the battleground for your last ditch effort against the Saiyans. I believe it was one of your own blasts that destroyed your own home," The figure said crossing his arms.

Max growled and looked back his own arms crossed similar to the figures. "You're far more chatty than last time. What are you trying to get at?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

"What I'm getting at? You make it sound as if I'm doing something other than defending my taste in art. I find this town a masterpiece of destruction. And don't lie because i know you do too. I am a part of you after all," the figure said with a smirk. Max didn't reply. Sure the sight of destruction had never bothered him, inanimate objects could be replaced easily and destruction meant the site of a major struggle which, to him, was a form of art. The thrill of combat and the struggle to protect what you find important were stories he'd always loved to hear as a kid, but that didn't mean he loved destruction, right? "Did I strike a nerve? I know what you're thinking. Do I like destruction? Hehehe! Of course you do. You thrive in it. You're driven towards it. I mean, how many yaken challengers have you sent to the infirmary with serious wounds? I know you fractured one poor soul's back in three places when you suplexed him."

"I was 6!"

"Yes, but he was still in the hospital for several months and you enjoyed your victory. Delighted in the fact that you destroyed him so utterly. Why do you hold yourself back from your potential? Embrace who you are and join Planet Trade Organization and revel in destruction!"

"Never!" Max roared charging the figure throwing a straight right jab which was easily stopped.

"You think you can beat me in that form? I am the embodiment of everything you hate about yourself, including your real form." Max stepped back looking at his fur-less hands. He was in his restricted form. "You're nothing without the monster you hate. And you know what? You're going to enjoy the destruction of Melara as you fail to protect it." Max inner demon launched a Ki blast at Max sending him flying into a building the explosion the resulted causing it to collapse on him. Max formed a Ki barrier protecting him from the fallen debris but was trapped beneath it.

"Am I really the monster he says? Do I enjoy the destruction my battles for honor cause? Am I just using honor as an excuse to beat people into the dirt? Melara is going to die if I don't overcome this, but why do I fear my own strength? When did I start fearing it?" He thought back to the moment he first arrived on Melara, he'd feared it then, back to his time mining up Yaken, he feared it then but was surrounded by others who no longer called him monster since his power didn't seem strong compared to their captors. He thought back further to the battle with the Saiyans, had he feared it then? Something stung deep in his mind. He tried to remember even as he held back the tons of debris threatening to crush him. When had he started fearing it?

Then it clicked, something he hadn't realized last time he attempted the waterfall training. During a lul in the fighting against the Saiyans when the leaders of the clans gathered he'd sat in on their meetings. They had talked about them as monsters, heartless monsters with a love for destruction. He'd taken his label of monster as a symbol of pride all his life up until that point. It threw everything he thought about himself into question, even his morals. "I'm nothing like the Saiyans that attacked Yaken. So I have power most Yaken don't. So I thrive in battle, it just means I'm a warrior not that I enjoy destruction. My fear has warped my perception. It's time I set things right."

Max body changed his bones growing and his muscles bulging. He changed to his true form beneath the rubble and with a burst of Ki shredded it. He rose out of the remains of the building and looked around. The figure was gone, the fires had died, and the sun was shinning through the sky. He had succeeded in overcoming his inner demons. The rest of the week was spent preparing for the invasion meditating on his experience and getting used to his new power.

~~**~~

"I take great pride in that fact"

Condition: 100%
Company: Rae, Andrew
Emotional State: This post is kinda meh to me. :/

Funkalicious Cookie

IceCreamMage

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Big Gawker

7,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

The Will Of A Saiyan Never Dies

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Power Level 1,574 / 45,000XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Going Full Throttle With Everything.
O n l yx F i g h t i n gx W i t h xx A l l,x O f
Y o u r
x P o w e r,x I sx M y xO n e x
A n d | O n l y | W a y

When the question was posed to him asking why Saiyans were addressed as skilled warriors, he wanted to think of a proper answer but he drew nothing but blinks. Even though he was apart of this supposed master race even he knew that there were other beings out there more capable of strength. Like Ice and her family for example. But outside of Ice and her Father he really knew nothing about their numbers. He was sure that if they were as populated as Saiyans they would be more fit for the title. Or maybe it was because of their number and capabilities that they were regarded as much. Unlike Icers, not only were Saiyans strong but they were expendable due to how large their numbers were.

If this were the case, he would have said so but he felt as those there was more to Ice's question than just his people being expendable. So instead of mouthing his idea on her question he'd let her finish while keeping himself silent. Much to his surprise, it wasn't about how easily they could be used, but how efficient their work was. When he heard this a feeling in his chest swelled for the first time in ages. As he drunk her praises he could feel himself grow in pride. Even more so he was also relieved to know that what he was thinking was far off from what she was actually intending by her prior question.

As the two gained distance into the corridors of the ship he paused when she gave him thanks for having done what he was expected of. All of a sudden he had the King's daughter giving him thanks. Bowing even. He didn't know what to say he was so taken aback by the sudden gesture. Without a second thought he immediately bowed back in respect, "As long as you're pleased, Sire." he humbly replied while keeping his head down until she had first raised her own. After their conversation was done, Ice had taken leave from his presence and no time sooner than he himself needed. The damage from his battle with the Rogue Saiyan was still weighing heavy on his body.

Quickly he called for an infantry to aid him in getting to the infirmary, preferably resting inside of a healing pod. It was inside there he could hear the word's of Ice's praise ring throughout his conscious. Even at this moment he still couldn't believe the words she had spoken to him, even after he had caused so much damage to the ship. To have been thanked personally by the Princess herself was the first time he'd ever witnessed anything like it. Of all people it happened to him. Pota couldn't help but feel a newfound sense of pride and vigor in her words. But in having been so praised he couldn't help but feel that much more disappointment in how poorly he performed in his fight. As his wounds healed, his vitals stabilized.

Moments later he was released from his stasis and re-clothed himself. Now in a new set of armor since his other pair had been reduced to nothing but burns and tears, he now stood in front of a window looking out of the flagship. "That little bastrd gave me a good run for my money. If the Princess hadn't intervened I probably would've been taken down." he solemnly thought to himself before glancing at his own palm. Clenching it, he gritted his teeth in frustration, "I haven't fought someone outside of my father that strong since Toma. I didn't underestimate him, but Toma was right to warn me. He's a strong kid, that Saiyan. To have become so strong amongst a civilization barely a fraction of his own power. Just how is that possible?" he continued to think to himself.

"If he's found a way to accumulate that sort of strength alone, I couldn't imagine what would happen if he were to train with one of his own. No matter how he does it, so long as Ice keeps him alive, I'll face him again and settle our score." Pota eyes shot before him as they burned with a sense of determination. "Don't choke out yet you worthless scum, I haven't forgotten your words. I'll show you what it means to truly be strong!"

----- One Week Later -----
                                      It had been sometime since his bout with the Rogue Saiyan. Now that they hved touched down at their destination, his real mission was truly about to begin. The search for this Priestess the King had hired him and the others to find. Despite his unfamiliarity with the planet, when he thought of a holy figure where better to start than a place of worship? Banking on this place being a proper starting point, Pota would ask around until he finally got directions to its location.

мood;; OddXXXplace;; FlagshipXXXwιтн;; Ice
                                      Health : 5% | Power Level : 1,574 / 45,000

Greedy Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

►►► Ryx Aldia Guerra
            xxxxxxxxxxx"The Vengeful Ruler"

The battle with Toma had been fierce but the end was by far the most brutal. Ryx had planned on slamming Toma into the planet's surface finishing the fight, but the Saiyan had other plans. Breaking free from her grip he launched a intense blast at close range. She had no time to think or dodge instinctively she resorted to a technique she'd saved for an absolute last resort, a technique she was still not satisfied with her control over. "Ookami Ken Times 2!" she roared launching a blast of her own.

The explosion of their colliding energies was far more robust than she'd anticipated and both of them were too close to it. Luckily for Ryx her sudden burst of power deflected a portion of the blast away from her forcing Toma to take more of the blast. While Toma was forced into the planet's surface Ryx was thrown farther up her energy drained and physically exhausted she used the last of her energy to lower herself to the planet's surface. Her attire was tattered, her body bruised, and her energy depleated she didn't have the means to search Toma out and make sure he was finished. She needed to find a place to rest and recover.

She wandered down out of the mountains and into a small village where the inhabitants were kind enough to give her a place to rest and recover. She was grateful, but knew staying there was dangerous. As soon as her strength returned and she'd contacted Rae and Andrew to catch up on what they had been up to she spent the week before the invasion deep in the wilderness perfecting her techniques and trying to prepare for what was to come. There was still a lot that needed to be answered. Why was Princess Ice after the Priestess? Why was her family here trying to prevent her from accomplishing her goal? How did the Earth group really fit into everything? And probably the most important question; How could all this be used to turn the situation around in favor of the Earth and the supressed planets? Ryx knew that this invasion just may give her an opportunity to find these answers and more.

xxxxAge: 61
            xxxxxGender: Female
            xxxxxxShown Power Level: 0
            xxxxxxxMax Power Level: 20,000
            xxxxxxxxPhysical Condition: 90%
            xxxxxxxxxEmotional Condition: Collected and Planning Ahead
            xxxxxxxxxxLocation: Melara's Surface: Wilderness
            xxxxxxxxxxxOoc: Bleh...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

User ImageUser Image

The spring that the elderly witch had shown herself and Andrew certainly hung its reputation. What the woman informed the duo certainly didn't hold any lies in them - the ability to grant them incredible strength and endurance. As it should've been, it seemed like a perfect and easy way to get stronger in a small amount of time. To the dragonkin, it seemed like the best opportunity, especially if the trio were going to protect the planet from the invaders. As a protector of her own planet, agreeing to do so was just out of pure instinct. However to have to face her own "plague", well, it was certainly something that Rae honestly hoped that she would never have to go through such an experience ever again.

x x x feel free to skip! x x x

The environment and scenery that surrounded Rae was far too familiar. To the bright red skies to its blue-colored landscape, it was nearly impossible for her to even attempt to forget where she was currently at. It was none other than her home planet, Murva. Although she could immediately recognize it, there was still some immediate differences that she could point out. The once peaceful planet which was decorated with the finest cloths and exquisite structure was now nothing more than a desolate wasteland. The remnants on what used to stand was still visible, but for the most part it was nothing more.

Numerous cuts, scars and bruises covered Rae's body has she attempted to regain her composure after being beat down into the ground. Yet her physical pain didn't even hold a candle in contrast to her emotional pain. The very sight of what stood just a few feet away from her...it caused a whole array of emotions to run wild within her: anger, jealousy, guilt, and sadness was just to name a few. Throughout Rae's long life she had fought a lot of opponents, but none could match what she was battling now, not by a long shot. That was just it, the enemy was herself.

Just when she recovered herself she prepared to charge toward her other self, only to be met with a hard fist toward her face. She slid against the ground in retaliation, but instead of getting ready to strike, the plague unleashed an elbow to her spine, sending her face forward to the ground. "You should be tired of this game now, dragonkin. As am I." Her voice alone caused Rae to flinch in disgust as she struggled to get up, only to have her "other" stomp her foot into her ground. "Be quiet..." She spat at her with venom, only for her words to go ignored.

"Look at you, "Guardian of Murva". You are the reincarnation of our goddess and creator, and yet here you are, fallen, beaten, and more importantly, weak. Your limitations are so pathetic I am only pity you." Her foot remained secured on Rae's back as she continued on. "You have survived for 115 years now, and you can't still can't even complete Laissra's trials set for you?!" "That's not-" But that to, went ignored. She kicked her body from the ground, sending her flying some distance away from the plague. As she looked up at her "twin" the feeling in guilt ran its course through her body as always. It the same opponent that she faced many times, expect there was one large difference - their forms. While Rae was still in her base form, the other had large green wings sprouting from her back along with matching scales to cover her entire body.

"Not only do you fail in transforming into our sacred race's form, but you still choose to not even go into your Dragon Soul! And for what? Fear?!" This time Rae remained silent. Has much as she hated to admit it, the other was right. "The fear of losing herself" - not even her secondary form was perfected or rather, suitable for Rae to use at the time. She wasn't herself, and it was the fear of accidentally harming those close to her due to her state of mind that scared her the most. "It is that limitation of yours that sets you back and is what makes you inferior. No "guardian" can possibly hope to protect their race when they fail to unleash their full power. And once Murva is in shambles as you see now, you will regret that choice. And instead of training you choose to prance around planet-from-planet! The planet Earth's sacred artifacts immensely fails in comparison to ours!"

Her home - no, she already knew if she continued on with what she did it would surely be invaded for its secrets, and possibly destroyed. Was there really nothing that she could do? Rae stared at the ground, thinking hard about her decisions over the past years. Was it really all for naught? Her eyes narrowed upon realization as she looked back at her other self. "You're wrong." "What?" "It's true, I fear what will become of me whenever I choose to undergo my transformation, and you're correct that I'm still unable to evolve into a dragon after all this time. However, I was not just "prancing" around, and as you being me you should know that much. Murva's state is in possible jeopardy, and I could not stand around and do nothing. What I needed is more power, our elders were unable to support me anymore. Had it not been for the new friends and allies I have made, I would hardly be a match for any threat that stands in Murva's way!"

She pointed a finger at her other self, who only seem to scoff at Rae's declaration. "But, since you are so eager to see myself as "you", then I will gladly do so!" A bright blue aura surrounded her as she increased her power level to unlock Dragon Soul, matching her twin in stature and power level. "Just you wait and see! I'll prove you, no...everyone back at Murva wrong! Once I return there won't be a reason for anyone else, including myself, to doubt any longer!" She had powered up a large and devastating ki blast and shot it toward her other who remained unmoving. Rae could've swore that she saw a smile upon its face before being enveloped.

x x x /end x x x

Was the side effects of her first transformation still there? Very much so. While she defeated her other self the setbacks were still visible. However the fear and hesitation was now something in the past. In actuality its appearance was something that she should've been thanking. She knew without a doubt that arriving to Earth was the best thing, not just for meeting new races and friends, but also to get stronger. And now it was time to put that power to the test. Her eyes trails off to the nearby Andrew and Max as she approached the men, "The time for battle is most likely approaching, we should probably get prepared for it." While her obvious kindness still remained, it was also more determined if anything.

Info

IceCreamMage

Zombie Leach

ooc:// i promise my posts will never be this long again.
                                                                        Location;; The Swamps of Melara : The Underground Springs
                                                                        Company;; Andrew - Max - Elder Alien
                                                                        Mood;; Content
                                                                        Health;; 100 %
                                                                        Power Level;; 5/59,000

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          A trickle of blood ran down his face, the sweet scent of death and decay filling his nostrils as his tongue came out from his mouth to sweep the trickle inside. A smile crossed his lips as he pulled his pants back up around his waist, looking down at the broken body of the alien male who had dared to slow his mission down. Of course any sort of resistance was always met with a swift obliteration, but Ragule had decided that this particular rebel was cuter than the rest.
                                                          He sought to taste the pleasures of his flesh before seeing the colours of his intestines. By now, the body had been ruptured and disembowelled beyond recognition, a disgusting habit of the lonesome elite. Ragule turned to survey the battle field, his blood soaked hand raised up to his face. He licked at the blood that covered the hand while standing in the puddle of intestines he'd removed. The city had been totalled with several craters from energy attacks spread across the planet.

"Incoming Transmission." A monotonous voice came through his scouter.

Ragule felt a shiver run through his body with the taste of blood rolling around his mouth. He had to compose himself quickly for the transmission that was incoming. Very few people had access to his scouter aside from other Elite soldiers and King Frigid himself. He took a deep breath as the voice continued informing him of the transmission. He raised his hand up and clicked the button on the side of the scouter.

"Ragule here." He spoke calmly.

"Special Elite Ragule! King Frigid has requested your presence on-board his ship immediately!" Came the voice of a rather scaly bird he'd dealt with several times on the ship.

"Tch. I'll be there soon." He replied before clicking the button on the scouter and cutting the bird short.

He turned around to face his space pod which wasn't far away at all. He hadn't been here for more than a couple of days but had already eliminated the population of this planet. It had been quite easy to attract the warriors of this planet. All he had to do was eliminate some of the innocent civilians and the strong ones came as fast as they could.
                                                          It caused shivers of ecstasy throughout his body at the mere thought of dominating those weak fighters. It took all he could to stop himself from turning back to another of the bodies and dominating it further. His scouter flickered to life once more with several numbers popping up with an arrow pointing to his left.
                                                          Ragule spun around with his arm outstretched to deflect the energy blast that had been shot at him. The blast shot away from him at rapid speed before crashing into a building some distance from them and exploding. An alien stood, scaly and panting, with his right arm outstretched and his left hand holding his right steady.

"You damn monster! I'm going to kill you!" The alien roared, its gills flaring while he yelled. Ragule couldn't hold the shiver in this time as his tail unwrapped itself from his waist and perked up beside him.

"I'm going to enjoy every second of this more than most, boooooy!" He cooed happily as his energy spiked up around him.

* * * * * Time Skip * * * * *

The Saiyan space pod tore through space throughout the week for Ragule had an important meeting he had to make with his king. He had kept himself well fed with the Saiyan rations they were all allocated between missions and slept the rest of the time.
                                                          After the week long journey, he had docked on the main flagship. It felt great to stretch his legs finally which was the first thing he did after adjusting his scouter to the main channel of the flagship. He was welcomed aboard by a rather terrified looking soldier, no doubt he had heard rumours of Ragule's victories and the fashion of them.

"Oh booooy... No need to be shy. I like my men... Confident." He cooed while leaning in close to his face.

Ragule could count the sweat drops as they began to form on the soldier's face who quickly turned away from him and led him faster down the hallway towards the main command room. A smug smile crossed Ragule's filthy face as they continued along the ship's second floor. Many whispered as he walked through the entire journey to the command room. Once they had made it there, Ragule walked past the soldier, his eyes falling onto King Frigid himself. He bowed down with right arm outstretched behind his back, the hand flared out, and his left arm in front of his body slightly.

"My Lieeeeeeege!" Ragule greeted him in his ever flamboyant manner.

Current Power Level: 50,000
                                                          Company: Ice & King Frigid
                                                          Enemies: None

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image
            With: King Frigid, Ragule, and Sitar.
            PL: 20,000/?????

It was an extremely long week for Princess Ice. As the organization prepared for an all out invasion of the planet, she had been busy trying to devise a plan to salvage everything that she had been working towards. As Ragule's ship made it's approached, she was all but forced to collapse on the table she was sitting at in her chambers, clenching her arms in frustration. "Nothing...I can't think of anything. If I try to enter the planet's atmosphere before the fleet, my father will stop it immediately. He has eyes on me at all times. One false move and I'll be sent from the planet and never get my hands on that blasted priestess."

In the other side of the room stood her ever closest companion, a silent sentinel of tremendous power and self control. Waiting a moment before walking over to his princess, the green man placed a hand on her shoulder and spoke in a soft, low voice. "....There is a way." He spoke, causing her head to poke up in confusion.

-------------

Princess Ice and her Namekian guard made their way into the command center just as Ragule was about to enter. Composing herself, Ice tried her best to maintain a calm smile, even knowing what was about to walk through the door. She held her breath as the bulky saiyan walked through the door, making his way past his escort towards them. As he did, Ice's companion made a move between him and his princess, eyeing him cautiously.

Looking down at his trusted juggernaut of a saiyan, King Frigid looked very pleased at his presence. "Ah, so good to see you my old friend. I do trust that you finished eradicating the Kultarians before making your way here. How many were there on that planet? 7-8 billion? No matter, we have more pressing issues to take care of." He spoke, standing from his seat to walk about the bridge, taking a glance at the planet beneath them through the vast window above them. "As you are aware, my fleet and I have been struggling to find a way through the planet Melara's atmosphere due to an unusual magnetic field disabling ships on entry. As such, all we could do was drool over the vast wealth of Tezalium under its soil from afar. However, the game has been changed. A pocket in the magnetic field is about to open up any minute now that will allow my fleet access to the planet, giving us a chance to rectify the magnetic disturbance and conquer the planet in my name. Unfortunately, there are some pesky mice on the surface of the planet that could pose a problem to my men." He pointed out, signalling to the hamster soldier to pull up a prepared map. The map showed a cluster of powerful energy signatures clustered in an isolated region on the planet. "Now, I have plenty of soldiers at my beck and call that would be capable of solving my issue. However, they would prefer to solve it by bombarding the surface of the planet and end up obliterating the Tezalium. As such, I need someone I trust would take on a...how do you say....hands on approach." Frigid turned to Ragule, grinning. "That's where you come in. I need you to take out those vermin before my ships are free to land. I trust that they shouldn't pose a problem?" He asked, leaning forward toward his subordinate.

As he did so, Princess Ice, who had been silent until now, stepped forward and spoke up. "While I trust my father's esteemed...soldier....to take care of the matter with efficiency. There is the matter of the sudden power increase of the signatures on the planet over the course of the last week. As the map shows, their power levels have increased to upwards of 30k and more. I fear that even the might of the...humble Ragule...might not be enough to dispose of the vermin on the surface. As such...I volunteer my bodyguard Sitar to accompany you to the surface, soldier. I do hope that he may be of service." Princess Ice spoke very uncomfortably to the hairy man, a chill running through her body under his gaze. How could a man's gaze make oneself feel so violated, as if he was forcing his hairy, muscular hands all over her body against her will?

Sitar stepped forward, standing next to Ragule, looking to him without breaking a sweat or saying a word. While the hairy male made him uncomfortable, he was more afraid of failing his princess than he was of this saiyan. This plan was one of his own. He would not have suggested it if he could not handle it. It was the only way to get one of Ice's men onto the planet.

Frigid looked to the gesture with irritated curiosity before looking at the power levels once more. It was true that they did increase to troubling heights. It may be prudent to provide some backup. "It is so sweet of you to provide your trusted companion to aid in our endeavors darling. If Ragule will take him, he is free to go to the surface. While we are on the subject, where is that saiyan soldier that helped take care of the ship's invasion? He could be useful on such a mission. The three of them together would prove to be an excellent invasion force. Well, what do you say old friend?" King Frigid asked, folding his arms behind him and looking towards Ragule.

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          From the moment Ragule had taken a knee to his leader and king, he had felt the eyes of everyone in the room focused solely on him. To say that he was impervious to the effect was a lie. Ragule relished the feeling of being the centre of attention for it almost caused him an uncontrollable shiver of ecstasy. Finally, after his own greeting, his king greeted him back with speak of his latest mission. After the meet and greet was out of the way, the subject of his new mission was brought to light.

"I shall crush any and all who stand in your way, my liege." He spoke with zeal.

Before more could be spoken and his loyalty further explained, the princess cut into the conversation and offered honeyed words of insincerity. Something about how she addressed him and the words she offered spoke to him in an entirely different manner.
                                                          She was offering him the services of Sitar, her strangely coloured bodyguard. While he had seen a large number of different races and coloured creatures, he hadn't seen any with green skin and antennas in such a manner. He had heard of the guard some time ago but it was the first time putting a face to the man. The man came to stand beside him as Ragule's own lewd gaze came to fall onto the princess herself.
                                                          He gave one of his grins and allowed his eyes to pierce her before turning back to his king and bowing his head once more.

"Any fighter who can keep up with me is welcome, although I ask that the... Corpses... Be untouched after you have finished with these fighters. I wish to conduct my own experiments." He replied with a sick grin.

Ragule raised his head once more and turned his attention to the map that blinked in between them all. A few power levels had sparked up on the radar that indicated powers beyond what he was used to tangling with. Regardless of the events, these power levels were nothing he couldn't handle and would provide the challenge that he relished. Squinting his eyes, he separated the various powers to a group of three that were situated together.

"This group. I shall take this group." He decided on with a smug grin. He was purposely picking the larger group to ensure that he'd have more bodies he could play with before they eventually broke.
                                                          "I shall begin as soon as you allow, my liege." Ragule said with a swift and flamboyant salute once more before standing upright once more.

Ragule had boarded his ship once more and made himself comfortable. He had a place he was to attack and enemies to crush. Sitar, Princess Ice's henchman, would be making himself scarce to his location soon too. From what he understood, the third of the trio that were being sent in to wipe out the opposing scum who dared to cause problems for his king.
                                                          His pod was soon positioned towards the planet and the moment the magnetic disturbance occurred, his pod was launched straight towards the planet. Ragule kept his delirious eyes closed as he imagined the different forms of torture he'd subject his new victims to after he'd finished playing with them. He had to make sure to hold back as to ensure a long and enjoyable battle.

His pod began collecting flames once it broke through the planet's atmosphere, scorching and collecting a trail of energy behind it in its wake. A screech erupted as the pod broke through the atmosphere and belted through the forest below him, leaving a smoking crater of devastation. He sat there for a few moments as the sound of screaming and terror erupted around him, creatures scurrying from place to place and struggling to evacuate the injured from the disaster zone. Ragule's pod began to open slowly, air filtering in rapidly, a loud hydraulic lurch groaning from the latches on the pod which had suffered from the fall.
                                                          The tree trunk sized thigh rose up and smashed into the pod door, ripping it from the pod and sending it flying away and into one of the small green aliens running past and crushing it beneath. Ragule jumped from the pod and spun in the air before landing on his feet, inhaling the air of the planet and allowing the shiver of ecstasy to run through his body. His tail unfurled and stood out beside his body while he folded his arms.

"Ooooh! What a colourful species of playthings! What do your insides look like, cute one?" Ragule asked to a skinny, short female alien hunching over her son and quivering in fear. "Forgive me but I'm going to help myself to a taste of that flesh!" He cooed with excitement, opening his hand and reaching out to grab hold of her in his mammoth sized hands, a look of perverse hunger emanating from his eyes.

Current Power Level: 35,000
                                                          Location: Flagship then Melara Forest Village
                                                          Company: Ice, Sitar & King Frigid then Melara Forest Village People
                                                          Enemies: Many

Saiyajin of the Twilight
                                                          Zombie Leach
                                                          Funkalicious Cookie

Greedy Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

►►► Ryx Aldia Guerra
            xxxxxxxxxxx"The Vengeful Ruler"

The week before the invasion's start was a nightmare like many Ryx had suffered through before. Waiting, resting, and recovering all while trying to prepare for an invasion she couldn't properly prepare for due to a fear the enemy would scout her power level and rain down havoc on the civilians around you, not that havoc wasn't going to find them regardless. Ryx took to wandering through the mountains using as little Ki as she could to traverse the cliffs in an attempt to strengthen her battered body and improve her focus. She needed to prepare herself, strengthen her will, and toughen her body to handle the pain of her last resort, a technique she'd developed to bring out a hidden power she had discovered in her training with Rae back on Earth, Ookami-Ken.

Ryx's fight with Toma the week before had been trying, but she'd come out on top at the cost of Cauli probably never to be seen or heard from again, Icejins weren't known for their forgiveness. It was a regret she'd have to live with and make sure she didn't repeat with the three others currently on the planet. Rae, Andrew, and Max had told her all they knew during the week of uneasy peace and she them of her fight on the flagship.

The coming battle wouldn't be easy to say the least, not only did they have an army of grunts to contend with, but each faction would be sending their top fighters to resolve the issues on the planet swiftly, Ryx's only hope was that the three could handle protecting the priestess, if they could find her, while Ryx gathered much needed intel. Princess Ice's purpose for being here was still unclear although the elusive priestess was a key factor. Knowing Ice's reputation it was clear the group from Earth wasn't her only tool in getting what she wanted, now was a good time to release any other tricks she may have, but it was also time for her father to pull whatever he had planned sitting safe from his vantage point on his flagship. Based on what Ice said on Earth Ryx was sure they didn't have a good relationship and that her father was here not merely for conquest, but to stop Ice from achieving her goal. Ryx needed to find out what that goal was and stop it or some how turn it into their advantage before this became bad for all of them.

Ryx looked up as the rippling magnetic disturbance spread across the sky, it made her fur stand on end, but not from the electricity. Her fight with Toma had unforeseen consequences. Ryx cursed her lack for foresight and took to the air as the soldier's pods were launched from the ships of the blockade that dotted the sky. It was a full on assault, hundreds of pods rained down with the soul goal of capturing the planet in as little time as possible. Lord Fridged was showing his impatience and Ryx was intent on exploiting the confusion that was going to follow.

Raising into the sky Ryx formed Ki in each hand and unleashed a continuous volley of blasts into the sky aiming each orb of ki at a different pod. Explosions ripped through the sky over the mountains the weaker soldiers died instantly, but the stronger ones survived attacking as soon as their pod was destroyed. The first soldier to reach her med with a swift counter to his punch rendering him unconscious, the second was dodged and then used as a battering ram to knock the third out of the sky a Ki blast to follow sending their broken bodies into the mountain side. Ryx continued her volley pausing only to dispatch the solders that survived. She was waiting for the big threats to arrive while making herself known, but not enough of a threat for them to worry about.
            xxxxAge: 61
            xxxxxGender: Female
            xxxxxxShown Power Level: 500
            xxxxxxxMax Power Level: 20,000
            xxxxxxxxPhysical Condition: 100%
            xxxxxxxxxEmotional Condition: Collected and Planning Ahead
            xxxxxxxxxxLocation: Melara's Surface: Mountains
            xxxxxxxxxxxOoc: If there is anything wrong with this let me know. :3

Greedy Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Personal Info
Name: Max "Gullet" Aarden
Race: Yaken
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 220lbs

User Image
                    "I'm called a monster on my home planet, not because I'm evil, but because I'm huge. :3 "

~~**~~

The end of the wait had come, the magnetic field that prevented the Icejins from mobilizing their hostile takeover had fallen and many soldiers were poised to descend upon the planet and claim it for their master. Max had prepared himself the best he could and stood arms crossed at the edge of the frog village feeling the powers that came forth. Most weren't anything to be afraid of, but a select few would give them problems more than the others. One in particular felt especially nasty, not just evil but vile far worse than even the icejins in all their murderous condescension. It was the worse feeling he'd received from a Ki and it made his skin crawl.

Goose bumps dimpled his arms as a chill ran up his spine, Max shivered in his human-like state. "That Ki... I feels vile," he said aloud to no one in particular. It was close, near the edge of the swamp amidst a village no doubt to destroy it before moving on. Max waited for a moment for an explosion to signal the village's fate, but it never came. Either they were searching for the princess of something far darker was wrong. He couldn't wait for the others to show up, or make their move, too many lives were at stake and from the strength of the Ki it shouldn't be too much of a problem unless they could conceal their true strength then he'd have a real fight on his hands.

Taking to the air Max flew just above the tree tops until he neared the village. His aura faded his speed slowing instantly Max fell out of the sky landing a couple meters behind Ragule with a thud. Max gave him a once over his eyes narrowing. "Leave her be. You have bigger problems to worry about Saiyan!" Max said forcefully his arms crossed. Max's Ki flared to a measly 25 thousand, the maximum in his current form. "I should have known a Saiyan would be among the most foul of Ki amidst this invasion. Still, I'll give you one chance to retreat with your life intact. Leave now. Or else." Max expression was pure seriousness his arms uncrossed and his fist clenched his knuckles popping as a result. Veins started to trail up his arms from his clenched fists as his ki started to swell. It would be clear Max would give him no more chances to run.

~~**~~

"I take great pride in that fact"

Speed Equivalent: 25.000
Condition: 100%
Company: Rae, Andrew
Emotional State: Stoic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User ImageThe Freed Namekian

With: Ryx, PTO soldiers

Power level: 10,000 / 40,000

Lord Frigid seemed ill content with just sending a handful of soldiers to the surface before eliminating the threats on the planet. Despite the wishes of his daughter, he had decided to send waves of soldiers in space pods. As they entered the atmosphere, they began to be bombarded with energy blasts, swaths of them meeting their end before they even touched soil. Those that were strong enough to survive the initial strike were still met with death as the perpetrator finished them off. As Ryx blasted pod after pod, slaying soldier after soldier, she proceeded to blow up one particular pod that was racing towards her. As it erupted into flames before her, a long tendril lashed out from the explosion to strike her abdomen with what appeared to be a palm strike. While forceful, it caused little to no harm.

The elongated arm retreated back to the center of dissipating wreckage as the form within began to appear. While neither party have met in person, they would have recognized each other immediately, perhaps even before setting eyes on one another. The green warrior in front of her looked forward with a stoic expression as he flashed an obscure hand signal to his side. The pods that were descending began to change course, spreading elsewhere throughout the planet, leaving their region to just the two of them. "Lady Ryx...I wish we had not met under these circumstances. Your leadership capabilities and compassion for others are second only to the princess. It is an honor to meet you." He said sincerely, albeit with little emotion. He closed his eyes and bowed slightly with his last statement, returning to an upright position.

"I regret to inform you that there have been a change of plans. King Frigid has called upon an elite warrior to aid in his campaign against this planet. He is a powerful being...not even I can stand against him. If he were to find the priestess..." He trailed off, looking to the side as he frowned in thought. He had seen videos of the carnage Ragule has wrought on other planets. The mangled messes that would make even the more rugged veterans lose their lunch. Turning back to the Yaken before him, he recomposed himself. "We must make haste and find the priestess. Once that is done, Frigid can be overthrown. Only then can the endless slaughter be stopped. There may yet be something that can be done for your people." He added with honestly, hovering in the air as he waited for her reply.

Zombie Leach

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
User Image
                                                          Andrew kept his head down for some time while he waited for Rae and Max to gather up with him. The three of them had undergone some pretty intense training and from what he had gathered, Andrew was the only one to have failed it. He had asked Granny to keep it to herself and not pass it on to the other two, despite the fact that he was weaker than the two of them by a fair amount. It just meant that he was going to have to work twice as hard to help in the oncoming battle.
                                                          Soon enough, Rae had joined him and Max and proclaimed that the time for battle was approaching and that they'd need to be prepared for it. The look that the two of them had in their eyes caused a flicker of uncertainty in his heart. He wanted to know that he could be so confident about what was to come but he knew that he wasn't and it was scaring him slightly.
                                                          He breathed in through his nose and let out a breath through his mouth quietly before nodding to Rae. The three of them had waited in silence for the moment of truth to come to them and finally, when it felt like it could take no longer, something reached deep into him. Andrew was sure that the three of them could all feel it at once in their core, the most horrifying and twisted energy that he'd ever felt radiating from one individual.

"What the hell?" Andrew asked in quiet shock.

Shortly after, a thunderous crash rang out throughout the underground cavern, causing it to shake and a few rocks and pebbles to fall. Something had crashed into the ground above this underground well and it definitely belonged to that disgusting energy.

"I think we should-" Andrew began but Max was gone before he could finish. "Max wait! Dammit!" He jumped up and took to the air, shooting out through the underground passage and up into open air and chasing Max and the energy source.

Now was the moment of truth that they'd be faced with. Whatever was giving off that power was strong, almost as powerful as Andrew was after the training. In the distance Andrew could see Max standing behind the hulking creature of whom the energy belonged to. The man was hulking over one of the green alien females who held her child in a tight embrace, her own eyes tightly shut out of fear while the man held a hairy hand out to her. Andrew landed in front of the man, blocking the mother and her child from his view.

"Take your child and run!" Andrew hissed, turning his head slightly to address her.

She nodded and picked her son up and the two of them disappeared into the rest of the other aliens running for cover. Andrew turned to face the Saiyan now in all his hairy glory.

"My oh my! You boys are so... Manly.Ragule cooed, a hungry look flashing in those heartless eyes, causing a shiver to run through Andrew's body.

"If you refuse to leave, we'll make you leave." Andrew growled, holding his arms out on either sides of his body.

His aura overtook his body and began unleashing his energy to the utmost his body could handle. He would show the results of his training even if it wasn't as much as he had hoped for. If he didn't go all out right away then he may not last long. They had no idea what their opponent was like or how capable of a fighter he was. One thing was for sure, if they had sent this man by himself then he was definitely no pushover and that meant they'd probably have their work cut out for them.
                                                          His energy sky rocketed and his aura increased in size until he tensed his muscles with his energy released and caused the aura to explode in a shower of red light which faded as quickly as it appeared.

"These insects are that important to you cuties?" Ragule asked with condescending smirk.

"Insects?! They're people you hulking man beast!" Andrew yelled at him angrily, clenching his fists tightly.

"What's the difference? They're in the way and my beautiful liege has granted me collateral damage as an okay. So I intend to take full use of that and see their insides for all they're worth." Ragule growled, the last part of his sentence becoming slightly louder than a whisper and much more serious.

Andrew could feel himself shaking slightly at this man's thought process. "You... Disgusting monster..." He hissed under his breath.

He didn't even say the words, he thought them. Two balls of energy appeared behind his feet and detonated, sending him flying forward at Ragule at top speed. His right hand was extended into a punch which caught him in the face, causing the elite's eyes to open in shock before Andrew's left knee raised up and caught him in the stomach, causing him to hunch over slightly. Andrew pulled back for a moment and brought his right leg back for a harsh kick.
                                                          His leg swung out to catch him in the face but it stopped dead in the air. The Saiyan's hairy fingers had almost entirely closed around his thigh which caused Andrew's eyes to widen.

"My, oh my... You really caught me by surprise." He chuckled, a small bruise forming on his face but aside from that, no damage was visible. Andrew's eyes widened in shock and he jumped up and used his other foot to kick him in the face and jumped back to clear some room, landing by Max's side.

"I have to say... You two are really my type" He said while pushing his two knees together and wiggling his a** out behind him and hiding his face. "You're both so manly and... Cuuuuuuute!" Ragule cooed before holding out two fingers and kissing them before blowing them in the direction of the two.

Andrew looked in shock, a feeling of revolution filling his stomach. Just what the hell was this guy and why was he acting that way? He wasn't a fighter, he was a disgusting brute who showed off in perverted ways.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Andrew yelled, clearly disturbed by the scene.

"I'd be more worried about what's going to be wrong with you, my strapping friend." Ragule replied, licking a tiny trickle of blood that had leaked from his mouth. He decided it was time to stop using such little power. The male who had struck him had a much higher power than the topless one who had approached him first. Ragule stood up straight, his smirk fading from his face and was replaced with a look of determination.
                                                          A bright pink aura engulfed the Saiyan while his tail stood out on end around him, his power rising up around him to sit around double that of the topless male and a fair bit higher than the other one. He had only released a portion of his power at this point but it was all he needed to deal with them both, even with their respective powers.

Andrew

Current Power Level: 40,000
Maximum Power Level: 40,000
Company: Rae & Max, then Max and Ragule
Enemies: Ragule

Ragule

Current Power Level: 50,000
Company: Max & Andrew
Enemies: Max & Andrew

User Image

Funkalicious Cookie