User Image

NOT GONNA DIE TONIGHT !!
    xxxx██████████████████████████████████████
    WE'RE GONNA STAND AND FIGHT FOREVER!! don't close your eyes ˚ ˚ ˚
    When life pushes me I push harder
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER
    _______________________________________________________________________________

I WON'T TAKE THIS WORLD'S ABUSE ˚I WON'T GIVE UP I REFUSE

User Image

"Huh? Saiyan? Listen the Old Man and the Old Lady found me in the wild, I'm no saiyan. I'm just a human with a tail because I lived in the wild is all. Besides, if I'm a saiyan like you say, I'm glad that I got twisted if it meant that I wasted food and killed innocent people."

Cauli retorted in retaliation. What was this guy talking about now? Really, Cauli wasn't understanding a word that was coming out of this guys mouth. Saiyan? Sounded like something you saw in a circus or something. And Cauli hated clowns. Absolutely hated them. They were so weird and they laughed for things that weren't even funny. They were really creepy. Shuddering at the thought, Cauli stood there as he watched Toma land from his recent onslaught of attacks. So it seems as though he was finally starting to take some damage. Good. This just meant that Cauli's full power would seal the deal. And he'd be reaching his maximum capacity any minute now. He just wanted to take the guy by surprise and end it quickly.

As they fought, Cauli sensed another power level close by. It wasn't all that much but it was most likely that they were concealing their power level. It's that or they were just that weak. Lacey didn't have much of a power level either. At least, compared to other people. Being lost in his train of thought, Cauli noted that the man had started to attack him and duly noted that an attack was coming with the cloak obstructing his vision. He couldn't expect to hit him with this tactic. Cauli may not have been all that in terms of book smarts, when it came down to battling, Cauli was a downright genius. He had a feeling he knew what was planned. The male would obstruct his vision, move to another place and then follow up with an attack to either chain into another move or to create distance between the two. Now it was just a matter of seeing what was going to happen. His hand instantly came up to block the kick headed towards him and though it pained with the brunt force of the attack, Cauli could feel that wasn't it.

His feeling was correct as the ki attack instantly followed up the kick and Cauli was left a bit off guard. Admirable to say the least, Cauli was enveloped in the large attack and was sent flying back into a building. Nothing but rubble fell down on the young Saiyan and his power level would soon drop like a rock. Almost as if to show he was on his last dying breath. But that wasn't good enough to kill Cauli. It hurt like hell, but Cauli still had his mission, and his mission would be completed. The food and those people needed him to avenge them. Smoke rose from the rubble pile over the body of Cauli and soon, a rumble could be heard and felt to all who was on the ground. The time had come.

The rubble slowly started to lift and as the sound started to release, the cry of Cauli was becoming louder and louder. Eventually, he could be seen there, a large white aura shrouded around him. His power was rising, and it was rising quickly. As his power neared it's peak, the rubble was reduced to ash and a large crater generated from under Cauli. Here he was. At full strength. And now Toma was in for a world of hurt. Floating there with a serious expression on his face. Cauli's face shone with a smirk as he disappeared and appeared just in front of Toma once more.

"Peek-a-boo."

He said jokingly as he threw a punch aimed for his right jaw. Then, flipping up into the air, Cauli's tail came slamming down. With him at full strength like this, Cauli's tail was like a heavy war hammer. It was a resource achieved from training his tail his whole life, it was like another fist. Then, following up with a quick side kick to Toma, Cauli lept back several feet and charged up a medium sized ball of ki in front of him. Focusing his strength into it, Cauli's eyes narrowed as he shot off his Oozaru Blaster at Toma with great speed. Hopefully Toma would be down with just this and survived the attack.

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

xxxxxHEALTH xx ██████████ 100% xxxxx ENERGY xxxx ██████████ 100%xxxx Power Level: 5,000 Power Level Sensed: 5000

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageAs Damien watched the two tailed guys fight, he all of a sudden had a very bad feeling come over him. Shuddering as the two yelled at each other, he decided that it just might be time to try and get a bit closer. Just so he could figure out which one was the cause of all this destruction. However, it seemed that Lady Luck was not on his side that day, due to the fact that as soon as he thought this he saw one of them flare his cloak and launch a kick at the other. Still, it wasn't the kick that made his eyes widen, it was the following Ki blast that seemed to be heading straight for him as well. "Guess I know who the bad guy is." Damien said to himself as he thought to try to dodge before remembering his ferret. Who was squirming in the travel bag in it's fright. Sighing, he tossed his scythe to the side. He then pulled the bag to his chest and turned his back before flaring his own power and curling around the bag to protect it as the blast hit him full on. ~Damn it this hurts..~ Is all that went through his mind before he was smashed through a nearby building.

Growling slightly as he slowly stood back up from the semi-rubble semi-crater that had formed where he landed, he quickly left the spot he had crashed into to avoid any debris from hitting the precious cargo in his arms. The bag's strap was ruined, as well as most of his jacket and shirt, luckily his pants however had made it through for the most part, he noticed as he landed in the street close to where he started. "How dare that b*****d attack me, I was willing to just watch but now that he tried to hurt Hikaru I just can't sit here!" Damien said rather angrily before letting Hikaru loose from the travel pack. The ferret had uncanny luck when it came to escaping battle Damien had noticed over the years and knew that the little guy would be safe now. Walking over to his starting point, he picked up the abandoned scythe he had tossed away just as he had gone to protect his pet. He was in pain yes, but at the moment that was eclipsed by his anger at the one who attacked him. It was also at this moment he noticed the other to get hit by the blast was also up and ready to go. This other oddball definitely had a high power level than himself and Damien was hoping he was not a bad guy as well truthfully. Still, he had to admit the guy had style as he neared the 'battlefield' and heard the guy flash in front of the current 'bad guy' and say "peek a boo" before attacking. It rather sounded like his own sense of humor really, and Damien liked that. ~Though.. I guess they both must be aliens.. or some type of monkey human hybrids with those tails of theirs..~ He thought to himself as he spun his scythe back into ready position and powered himself back to his full power.

Taking to the air the braided human flew up to the one who had also been hit by the blast, staying far enough back that in case the other decided to go after them both again he would be able to dodge this time. "Hey tail boy, you with the short spiky hair. Mind if stick close to ya? That b*****d thought it a good idea to put my favorite pet in danger, when I was doing was minding my own business. Well, for the most part." Damien asked after the other was finished with his current attack. The slight smile in his voice belying the pissed off look on his face as he kept his eyes on the other guy as he spoke. Even at this moment, with his shirt and jacket in sheds and blood dripping from several cuts, the human was determined to at least try to help. Even if it really did not seem at the moment like it was needed. ~If nothing else, maybe I'll get myself a new friend? I mean, this one looks like he is a better guy than the one who blasted me and Hikaru.~ he thought to himself as he watched the 'bad guys' reaction to Cauli's attack. He kept his scythe at the ready though, who knew if this latest attack took out the b*****d.

User Image

User Image

Info

Pharaohd

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Quote:

Mood: Pissed off
                              Company: Cauli, Toma
                              Health: 75%
                              Power Level: 4,200 / 4,200

Greedy Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

►►► Ryx Aldia Guerra
            xxxxxxxxxxx"The Vengeful Ruler"

The days was fair in North City, as fair as a city so far north could be. The sun was shining and the breeze was still letting everything in the city warm up from the sun. It was a lovely day for Tea and a quaint little shop in the inner city was bustling with life. People rushing off to work stopping for a quick cup of brew, people taking a few moments to chat with passing friends, and one well dressed woman sitting with small laptop typing the day away. Her name was Ryx, a novelist of sorts and frequent patron of the little tea shop. She enjoyed the noise of commerce North City was known for considering it a good backdrop for her work.

She picked up her tea cup and sipped it sighing before gazing up at the sky and closing her eyes. She could sense it, several powers fighting off somewhere far away. They were to far to be able to sense where they were exactly, but if she had to guess they had to be around South City or at least the coastline of the continent. She felt it a bit odd to feel powers spike up close to a major population, since most strong powers who trained usually did it in isolation. Still, since they were in the general proximity of the World Tournament Grounds, meaning the island/continent South City sat on, maybe whoever it was was simply showing off.

Either way it was no concern to her and simply returned to her newest book project. Her editor wanted it on his desk by the end of the week and she hadn't settled on an ending for it yet. It always seemed like the hardest part since an ending can make or break a book. She typed for a few more moments before pausing again. More powers seemed to spring up around the initial two as if in response, it was definitely not normal since the World Tournament wasn't due for quite a while yet, years even. She removed her spectacles and closed her eyes sensing out what she could focusing on the powers fully now. Their distance made it hard to pick out details, but there were some things she could sense, first they seemed to be in much closer proximity to South City they she had initially thought, and three seemed to be gathered close together while one, and another much smaller power were gathered off somewhere else.

With her distance from them she almost didn't sense one of the powers, but there was definitely five powers in total. it was perplexing why they would spike up all of the sudden, but not enough for her to fly across a whole continent just to check it out and find out it was nothing. "It doesn't look like I'm going to get any work done today," She muttered to herself before calling for her check.

xxxxAge: 60
            xxxxxGender: Female
            xxxxxxShown Power Level: 5
            xxxxxxxMax Power Level: 4750
            xxxxxxxxPhysical Condition: 100%
            xxxxxxxxxLocation: North City: Quaint little tea shop in the Commerce District.
            xxxxxxxxxxOoc: She open for interaction. Just remember she's known as a novelist, not a fighter.

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

User ImageUser Image

A few seconds of silence followed after Reira began accusing the other female if she was the cause of the village's destruction. Despite how obvious it already seemed she wanted an actual answer from herself, rather than a guess. For all she knew she could have been passing over the inflamed village, but the cries of the panicked and distressed children and her posture told her otherwise. Either way, Reira demanded answers from the woman and she was going to make sure she got exactly what she wanted. If the mysterious armored female was indeed the cause of her city's destruction then she was going to make sure she paid tenfold for it.

Eventually once Reira finally got the answer she was looking for. As Reira listened to speak her tolerance with the tailed-female quickly started to fade because she was playing the whole situation as a joke. Obviously she wasn't the one that caused the village's destruction, why would she? The female's attitude was irking Reira because she acted as if she wasn't the guilty one. To make matters worse, her words didn't seem regretful at all, just like she even cared about what happened. Eventually she confirmed to her that she was the cause of the village demise and was all she needed to hear. She was a threat - a threat that needed to be destroyed for the sake of everyone else. "What are you saying?" She asked before the woman resumed speaking.

"Purgers" or not", Reira refused to allow any harm come the planet's way. No amount of fear or intimidation appeared on her face as Satsuma boasted on about how the Earthlings would be eradicated in a week tops. What good would it have done if she showed her fear in front of an enemy, especially when there were still innocents in need of protection? Whether because the other female was too confident in herself or she underestimated the human race altogether mattered little to Reira. Now that she determined that Satsuma was a definite threat to Earth she wasn't going to let her leave alive. Killing wasn't what Reira liked doing but under extreme circumstances called for extreme measures. If anything, her death would be for the betterment of Earth, and that was all what mattered to her.

For someone who nearly destroyed all of the village's inhabitants, Reira was positive that the other female had no right to determine where they would go to duke it out. Even if she hadn't threatened her about the children's safety, she would relocate somewhere else anyway. She would never put the young one's lives in enough danger then it was already, though she couldn't help but to wonder why Satsuma kept them alive. Regardless, the only thing that mattered to her now was killing her. Without saying another word Reira merely tilted her head toward the way they would be going. She picked an area where no humans would be nearby in case they would be in danger of death, Reira didn't want to let any more innocent lives be taken away. That area would be Mount Kiwi, a volcanic mountain on the Southern Continent. After deciding Reira would lead Satsuma there in which they would arrive a few minutes later.

Once landing on the barren ground she looked toward her opponent and spoke, "So I suppose I'd be wasting my breath if I told you to leave this planet?" It was a rhetorical question that expected no answer because it was clear enough. Without another second wasted the swords-woman raised her power to its max level and gripped the handle of her nodachi, Izanagi. "I don't know what this "Saiyan" race you're talking about is, but it means nothing to me. Let me tell you this..." Her eyes showed determination to protect the ones she held dear and all the innocent lives on the planet. There would be no way that Reira would let Satsuma do as she pleased. "Your first mistake was coming to this planet. And your second mistake was idly thinking that the human race is weak! Your heart is composed of evil and I'm not going to let any more destruction happen. So I'll begin by cutting you down!" That was Reira's resolve and she was going to stick to it. Even if she died trying she at least wanted to prove something to the Saiyan. Without speaking another word she unsheathed her sword that was now surrounded by her ki. With a quick and sudden movement of her right arm, Reira performed a ki wave shaped like an arc. Had the saiyan decided not to dodge her attack she would find her armor slashed and the arc extending to destroy a few trees.

Info
                                                                    Moonlight_Princess_Luna

ooc://
                                                                    Location;; South City Outskirts->Mt. Kiwi
                                                                    Company;; Satsuma
                                                                    Mood;; Angered
                                                                    Health;; 100 %
                                                                    Power Level;; 3,500 / 3,500

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕌ℕ𝕐𝕀𝔼𝕃𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾
TOMA

LocationJust outside South City
xxCompanyCauli, Damien
Powerlevel3,000 / 4,250

User Image

• Toma's breathing was left labored after the assault that he had just unleashed on the two defenders. He had put a considerable amount of energy into the attack which took a toll on his energy reserves. With any luck, his saiyan opponent would have suffered grievous injuries from the attack that he had just unleashed. To his shocking dismay however, Cauli rose from the rubble with a loud, thunderous roar as his power skyrocketed to its max. To make matters worse, the rat that was in hiding had managed to survive his attack, albeit with torn clothes and minor wounds. He was now facing two powerful opponents with one of them even stronger than he was. By all means this situation did not look good for the saiyan invader. He was running out of options. Without a moon in sight, he wouldn't be able to transform into his Oozaru form either.

Before he could even come up with a plan, his opponent had disappeared from his sight once more. He knew what this meant and was able to duck the punch aimed for his jaw. His opponent relied too heavily on high speed surprise shots and it proved easy enough to avoid them even given the difference between their power levels. What he didn't expect was for the saiyan to continue his onslaught with a hammer drop using his tail. The appendage hit like a ton of bricks onto Toma's shoulder as it knocked him downwards towards the ground. Surprised by the unusual strike, it took Toma a second to recover from the blow and to right himself mid air.

Looking back up at his opponent, he was shocked to see a massive build up of energy being formed between his hands before it was launched directly at him. Shooting his hands outwards, Toma struggled as he tried to push the ever increasing ball of energy back. No matter what he did, it still kept coming. His feet began to drag against the ground as the ki blast took him down to the rocky terrain below. With the ball expanded more and more, he soon found his arms giving way to the blast, being enveloped in the resulting explosion as it reached its peak size. The blast radiated outwards, uprooting nearby trees and blowing away all cloud cover for a mile from its epicenter before dissipating.

Rocks continued to crash down all around the wounded Toma as he laid battered and bruised. Only half of his armor remained after the devastating hit. With his body badly injured, it proved to be a struggle to get back to his feet. Still, he rose. Standing amidst the rubble around him, he panted from exhaustion. His mind still raced as he tried to figure out a way to beat this monster of a saiyan. He couldn't go at him in a head on battle in the state that he was in. He would have to resort to using tactics others might frown upon.

With a mighty roar and flare of his ki, he jettisoned off the ground towards Cauli once more. Small ki blasts rang out as Toma shot several energy balls at the saiyan opponent. The blasts were very poorly aimed as each and every one of them missed Cauli and soared behind him. Their target was not him however, as the blasts continued on their journey towards West city where the blasts would cause mayhem or death. Using this as a distraction, Toma shot forth and whipped his elbow towards cauli's face before spiraling around to kick the sole of his foot into his right kidney. Following up the strikes he finished with a barrage of punches in an attempt to keep him preoccupied while his blasts raged across the sky towards their ultimate destination. "What will you do now?" He asked Cauli as he kept the barrage of punches heading his way.

Luckily for him, the other person who showed up didn't seem interested in fighting at the moment and was merely watching the two. Toma still needed to figure out a way to deal with him, especially with that bladed weapon of his posing a major threat.

Pharaohd

Scott Eros Archer

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image
User Image

There is a moment of silence between the two, Satsuma quietly observing her challenger for any sudden movements of hostility. She must be contemplating on where to take their battle since this area is definitely not the place for where Satsuma will send Reira to the afterlife. After a few more minutes, the earth woman merely tilts her head in the direction they will be proceeding before flying off, Satsuma trailing after her as the smell of burning bodies and the cries of orphaned children soon begin to fade into nothing. Eventually, the two would reach their destination, a desolate area of volcanic activity. This place is perfect for her demise! Satsuma wonders if she should toss Reira's body in before or after she breathes her last breath. Maybe prior to earthling's body growing cold as the life leaves from her. Perhaps she'll have enough energy to scream out one last time as her body is consumed by the planet's magma. It will be a glorious sight to witness as she takes care of one pest before total destruction upon this planet ripe for the taking. A dark smile flashes across her lips as she descends to the barren surface, opposite of her opponent. At least all of this flying has done wonders of drying her off. Satsuma was even rubbing some of her hair as Reira spoke. She merely rose her eyes in response to that question since the answer was quite clear. They came a long way to purge this world and put it on the market for purchase. No lowly human is going to make her just pack up and leave. Not to mention, she still has to go fishing for her pod later. Not like she can cramp into the same one with Toma in order to leave this planet. They are way too big to be sharing pods. Would be a lot different if they were younger, but as adults....it would be so cramped trying to get into that little pod.

In mid-stroke of rubbing her dry hair, the human challenger raises her power level to it's maximum, a total of 3500 which her scouter relies when the symbols on the screen changed to assess her opponent's level. Looks like little heroine isn't playing around. Satsuma hopes this isn't all the earthling has to offer or she's going to get utterly destroyed. It's stronger than most of the humans on this world, but not enough to take her down. However, Reira wasn't the only one who causes her scouter to signal her. It was the power energy from earlier, the one Toma was facing. Whoever he was fighting against, their power level was constantly increasing. She was keeping track of it before they had relocated, and now....now it far exceeded her's and his. There's a moment where her eyes widen, her head whipping in the direction her comrade was in. It also didn't help her scouter alerts her to a second power level, and this one was higher than her's by a mere 100 difference. What the hell is going on here? 'There's no way this is accurate. How can a planet full of utter weaklings house beings whose power levels are higher than our's?! It must be a malfunction. It has to be....This cannot be happening.' Toma by himself have a power level of 4250 with her having only a 4100. However, the person who Toma has fought against started out so low, she didn't even pay it no attention, but over the course of the battle, it rose until it reached 5000! Then a new challenger appears with a 4200 out of the blue. Does this mean that these inhabitants weren't as pitiful as she first suspected? No...no, it must just be a small handful of earthlings who can hide their power levels to fool their opponents. Not every earthling can do this...right? If so, they will definitely need reinforcement, and begin their assault during the time Earth house a full moon. Certainly, they will be no match for them during the full moon. They will eradicate the earth scum in their true forms, destruction is unavoidable when this happen. 'He should be able to handle this....this is Toma we're talking about here...but, what if he gets overwhelmed by the two? No, no....it'll be fine. Strength isn't always the way. He'll find a way to eliminate his prey and continue the mission. However.....in the worst case scenario, I will need to defeat this girl before I can even dream of assisting him. You better not die...' Satsuma mentally sighs, slowly turning her head back around with her eyes closed. She was shaking, but not of fear; out of excitement. If Toma is unable to beat his challengers then she'll be next to fight against them and that's what excites her the most. Saiyans live for battle, they thrive in combat, they crave it. And to go against someone stronger than herself really makes her blood boil. She then rises her head, gazing at the weapon Reira wields with partially opened eyes.

The saiyaness makes a mental note of her weapon. That sword of her's is going to be quite the problem......well, if Reira has it of course. If she's unarmed, how well will she really fare in a fight against her? It's going to be fun finding out that answer. Satsuma could only giggle at Reira's outburst about how saiyans were nothing to her and how she was mistaken for coming to this planet as well as underestimating the human race. Unless everyone on this planet is hiding their true power level then they are weak, she's just the exception or one of the few exceptions. "Heh....you goody two-shoes are all the same which is why you'll die the same." There's a playful smirk tugging at the corner of her lips as her opponent unsheathes her weapon and proceeds to attack, launching an arc of ki at the saiyaness. Satsuma quirks a brow, easily dodging the attack that continues onward, cutting through trees that grew in this area. Of course, she didn't come out of that unscathed. Actually, majority of her left shoulder plate has been sliced through. This cause Satsuma to whistle sarcastically impressively, even taking the time to look back as the attack went through tree after tree, each one creaking as they fall over. Her eyes then fall back onto what's left of her chest plate. It's not very often they come across inhabitants with means of breaking through the armor, much less cutting through it. She will have to be careful of that sword if it can cut through her armor so easily, definitely gonna have to disarm her and quickly. "Funny how you speak of not allowing any more destruction to occur but casually cause some. Such a little hypocrite. You should take better care of your home world, but that won't matter. The new owners will treat it a whole lot better than you unworthy maggots." Her smirk grows as she lifts a hand, gesturing for her to come at her once more. The result of such a gesture causes the earth woman to give a menacing glare, one that could kill if looks could do so. It was amusing to say the least. With a typical hero response, Reira comes after Satsuma once again to deliver slashes at her exposed midsection all while her blade is still enveloped within ki. It does make a lot of sense to go after the areas exposed if one wields a weapon, especially a bladed one. However...Satsuma effectively evades the attacks..or so she first thought.

Satsuma laughs due to how funny the response from Reira was, but though she laughed, it didn't hinder her ability to dodge. Unfortunately, at the stinging sensation couple with the feeling of something wet trickling down her side, Satsuma raises a brow as her eyes fell down to her side. She was able to dodge the first slash that came her way, but the second one manages to nick her something fierce. It's not something she'll die from, but it stings like the dickens. Then again, she felt worst pain than this. This is literally nothing but a scratch, barely even that. It does cause the saiyaness to fall silent as her eyes narrow. That justice-prone b***h manage to get her. Okay, first order of business is to disarm her challenger then proceed to beat her to an inch of her life before ending their fight by tossing her into the active volcano. Her screams of utter anguish and agony will be music to her ears when this is all over and done with. "A scratch this may be, but you still managed to get me. Let me reward you for nicking me." Raising both arms out in front of her, she has her palms facing outward as ki begin to gather at the center. She then volleys a rapid barrage of energy waves towards her opponent. She's really gonna have to disarm Reira of that sword before she tries anything else with it, this is her main priority right now.

Data Card
                                                            Species;; Saiyan
                                                            Gender;; Female
                                                            Age;; 21
                                                            Height;; 5'8"
                                                            Weight;; 140 lbs
                                                            Three Size;; B 42 DDD / W 25 / H 35
                                                            Rank;; Elite
                                                            Alignment;; Neutral
                                                            Aura;; Bright Pinkish Red
                                                            Health;; 99%
                                                            Energy;; 96%
                                                            Power Level;; 1,000 / 4,100
                                                            Transformations;; Oozaru
                                                            Whereabouts;; South City Outskirts > Mt. Kiwi
                                                            Today's Outfit;; Uniform
                                                            Company;; Reira Izayoi
                                                            Posting Colors;; Speech - Crimson / Thought - Deeppink
                                                            OOC;;

Funkalicious Cookie
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Unbeatable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

NOT GONNA DIE TONIGHT !!
    xxxx██████████████████████████████████████
    WE'RE GONNA STAND AND FIGHT FOREVER!! don't close your eyes ˚ ˚ ˚
    When life pushes me I push harder
    _______________________________________________________________________________

I WON'T TAKE THIS WORLD'S ABUSE ˚I WON'T GIVE UP I REFUSE

User Image

"Hm? You can stay and watch but don't interfere. This is my fight. This is personal and I don't need any help."

Cauli responded to the male as his attention moved back to Toma. Moving his body ever so slightly to cover up all of his options, his eyes narrowed to keep a close eye on Toma. There was no telling what the guy had up his sleeves. He seemed pretty cunning. Cauli's move didn't exactly go as planned, but one thing to note was that Toma was starting to get a grip on Cauli's first tactic of using speed to launch an attack on him. However, he seemed to not have expected Cauli to use his tail in combat. So he wasn't able to keep tabs on unorthodox fighting techniques. How unfortunate. Oh well, using unorthodox tactics was Cauli's niche. His gimmick if you will. What really surprised Cauli however was how Toma had handled his Oozaru Blaster. Such an attack was deemed one of Cauli's most powerful. The amount of time he had put into mastering that technique was plentiful.

However, that surprise was quickly turned into understanding as Toma was overwhelmed with it. Really, Cauli shouldn't have expected anything different. But even despite being hit with such a devastating attack. Toma still stood. Reminded Cauli of himself in a way. No matter what happened, he got back up. Ever since his first loss at the World Tournament, he continued to stand, he continued to fight. He would never lose again. At least, until he met someone so insurmountably stronger than himself that no matter what trick he pulled, he couldn't beat them. Toma wasn't that opponent. But he was worthy of admiration. He was keeping up reasonably well with Cauli at full power and that much should be said. But Toma showed his own human side. Through his exhaustion. Toma was tired. Cauli could see that he was tired. This battle wouldn't last much longer. He'd have Toma beaten any minute now. Unless his opponent had something else up his sleeve.

Watching him charge towards him, Cauli looked as the ki balsts missed him and his eyes narrowed for a second. What was the purpose of those attacks if they weren't hitting him? Had Cauli's attack really done that much damage to the point where Toma couldn't see nor aim straight. No, the Oozaru Blaster was powerful but it couldn't have hurt him so bad that he couldn't see. He would barely be standing now if he couldn't see, let alone charge at Cauli with the speed at which he was headed. Then, his eyes widened and Cauli looked back to see the blasts headed off towards West City. That's where Lacey was! She was in danger! Turning his attention back to Toma, Cauli was met by an elbow to the face and a kick to the kidney. Wincing in pain, Cauli was caught in the barrage of punches as Toma taunted him, asking him what he would do now. Cauli growled in anger as his power flared and he unleashed a shockwave with a mighty roar to push Toma back from him.

"You monster!"

Cauli cried out as he quickly flew out towards the ki blasts and took on a few while slapping the rest away. He was badly injured, but not as bad as Toma. So the male was resorting to such cheap tactics. Involving people that weren't even involved in their battle. How low could one get? How much more cowardly could he be?! Darting back to their battleground, Cauli's face showed undeniable anger. He wasn't about to stand for someone threatening his friends' lives. Toma had crossed the line and crossing the line was something that was taboo against Cauli. His power increased with anger, even if his judgement decreased . Staring daggers at Toma, Cauli's muscles tensed as he charged towards Toma.

"Involving innocents in a fight that doesn't concern them. You are a coward!"

Cauli stated as he reached Toma and jumped into the air. Immediately spinning around to slap him with his tail, Cauli quickly strung in a barrage of punches and kicks with some tail jabs to the vital spots here and there. Then, back-flipping out of the air and hitting the ground with a thud, he shot off towards Toma with a powerful right hook aimed towards his jaw. He wasn't about to finish up there however. Toma had messed with the bull, and now he was about to get the horns. And the horns demanded justice for those lives whom he had took, and those lives he had just endangered. If the right hook would have connected, Toma would be sent flying above the ground, then, following suite and traveling under him, Cauli would strike him into the air with an emphatic kick. That would not be the last of his combo however, quickly appearing behind Toma's intended destination, Cauli would launch another hard hitting punch to bring Toma back down to the ground.

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Scott Eros Archer

Quote:

Quote:

xxxxxHEALTH xx ████ 40% xxxxx ENERGY xxxx ███████ 80%xxxx Power Level: 5,000 Power Level Sensed: 4000

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          It had been a long month in the desert. It had not been kind to him in the least bit, offering up very little food and long training sessions. His last visit to the world martial arts tournament hadn't benefit him a high position. The quarter finals spot had felt like a cheated victory, too quickly snatched away from him. He really wished to seize all that he could from his training, to absorb what he could from his time spent alone, and then to return to the tournament once more as a new man with improved skills.
                                                          Walking through East City, he found himself relaxing more now that he could purchase some food with the little money he had left. In truth he didn't own very much money due to the small amount that he'd earned through minor jobs some years ago. Over the time he'd spent away from his home after his mother's death he had no need for money and so he had kept most of it spared in the leather bound pouch he kept in his pocket.

He approached a store, removing to the muffler from around his neck that he used to keep the sand out of his eyes and mouth whilst living in the desert, and approached the counter. They had many delicious foods on display, causing the black pit he called his stomach to rumble and his taste buds to salivate at the mere sight of it. Catching the eye of the lady behind the counter, she flashed him a smile which he returned.

"Hello. What kind of meat is that?" He asked uncertainly while pointing at one of the large chunks with a bone pushed through the centre which held it all together.

"That's dinosaur meat, one of the juiciest and delicious! It's on special today. Only 150 Zenni!" She exclaimed happily. Andrew's eye twitched, thinking of how expensive that was while still discounted.

"Sure. I'll take it." He replied as he removed the pouch from his pocket. He removed 150 Zenni, leaving himself with less than 100 Zenni for the next time he returned. He really hoped that he would be able to win the next tournament and set himself up with a lot. From now he would continue to live off the wild once more and hunt his own food again, though today was a day he felt lazier than usual and wanted a day off from his usual routine. He had been working quite hard after all and figured he deserved some more special treatment.
                                                          She finished wrapping the dinomeat in paper with the large bone sticking out the top. She handed it to him as he handed over the money and nodded.

"Thanks."

"Have a good day!" She called out as he held up a hand gently to signify his departure as he turned around and made his way back out the door. He pulled back some of the paper around the dinomeat and took a large chunk from it, gasping in delight afterwards. "Well she wasn't lying... This is pretty good." He muttered.

Dinosaur meat was definitely a new thing for him to try. As he went to take another bite, he stopped himself, the feeling of the wind across his face and the spike in the energy level to the south belonged to a person, one he hadn't felt before. Another of them felt slightly more familiar, perhaps he had encountered this person somewhere in his time travelling or perhaps in his fights he'd undergone.
                                                          Taking another bite, he mulled it over for a moment, unsure as to how there were powers that much greater than his own and those he'd felt at the world martial arts tournament in the past. Chewing the meat carefully, he thought about the other energy signatures he felt in other areas of the world. Right now he felt nothing from the north or the west. From the south he felt a variety of power sources. There were at least four people there. One of the energy signatures seemed slightly familiar but he just couldn't place it.

He let out a sigh as he continued tearing through the dinosaur meat. It was very tender and juicy which meant he was eating it fast instead of savouring it like he should have. When all that remained of his meal was the bone, he tossed it aside into the trash can that sat on the side walk. He took off with a jog for the beginning part of it, deciding he wanted to exit the city if there wasn't much else here for him. He would make his way around to the city edge before flying. When he had reached the city limits, he jumped from the ground and took off into the sky, flying quite freely. He gave a twist as he flew up into the air to survey the city first.
                                                          Andrew decided he'd be more comfortable seeing everything around him before making a decision on whether to approach the energy signatures or not. If something happened here, there'd be no point in running to the south while they needed help here.

Revealed Power Level: 10
                                                          Maximum Power Level: 4,000
                                                          Company: None

User Image User Image User Image

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

User ImageUser Image

While the winds blew harshly in the Diablo Desert, Rae had munched on a piece of dinosaur meat from a carcass she found. For the last few months she made the barren lands her home, mainly because it somewhat resembled her home planet, Murva. Besides it was the place she landed in on her first arrival on Earth and thus Rae stuck to the area. Thankfully her landing location wasn't anywhere terribly cold, her race and freezing temperatures didn't get along well at all. That aside, the inhabitants in the desert was a good source of food. While they were ferocious, like certain dinosaurs, they weren't much of a match for the Dragonkin.

After she finished the last of her kill she grinned, showing all of her fangs, then slowly began walking. "That one was pretty tasty~. I wonder if there's some more in the area." Rae commented to no one in particular as she was still hungry despite the size of the dinosaur. It wasn't her fault that her race had a large appetite. Perhaps if she feasted on another one of those large dinosaur then she would have been full a few hours. But as she proceeded through the vast sandy area something else caught her eye. For a second she paused in her movements then turned around in the direction where she felt something. From all the time Rae's been on the foreign planet, never had she felt such strong power before.

"These power levels suddenly coming up can't be some coincidence, I wonder what's going on?" Needless to say it caught the Dragonkin's attention and even made her excited. She could easily admit that during her travels around Earth, the humans power levels weren't...impressive at all. Or perhaps she was looking in the wrong areas? Either way it was clear that there were some powerful warriors on the lush planet and she was eager to meet them. Rae's blue-scaled tail slightly moved once in her excitement as she observed the surrounding areas. The moderate power levels she sensed weren't in the Diablo Desert, but rather some ways away. They were mainly coming from the South which had Rae wondering if there was a battle going on. Why else would they show such high amounts of power?

Her reasons for even coming to Earth was from an order from her planet's Holy Council: gain recruits after they were attacked. While Rae stayed on that mission she had no idea how to seek their help. She figured forcing them wouldn't help, and even then she wasn't that type of person. She only saw an actual human just a few times since her arrival. But the ones Rae met were respectively weak so she decided not to seek their help. But the ones portrayed in the South were adequate enough. "I guess they could wait...for a little while at least. I'm still pretty hungry!" Proof of that was when her stomach grumbled, protesting that it ached for more food. Besides it wasn't like those power levels were going anywhere...hopefully at least.

Info

Location;; Diablo Desert
                                                                        Company;; No one
                                                                        Mood;; Curious
                                                                        Health;; 100 %
                                                                        Power Level;; 500/4,900

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

User ImageUser Image

Although Reira's attack missed its mark, it managed to at least cut part of Satsuma's armor. That was what made her sword, Izanagi, such a special blade. It had the ability to slice through such matter as if it was butter. And when it was enhanced with her ki its cutting ability only increased that much more. So the Saiyan's left shoulder blade being destroyed wasn't a surprise to Reira. She only wished that she hadn't dodged her attack and was hit by the full blunt instead. That way she could have gone to find if any more of those "Saiyans" were around on Earth. But judging from how things were going Reira had a feeling their battle would take some time. Causing the environment damage wasn't exactly her plan, but such a thing seemed nearly impossible. "My plan was to get you away from those innocent children. Unfortunately if the environment is destroyed in order to get rid of a threat, then there's little of what I can do about it."

Upon looking at her opponent's taunting gesture Reira glared at Satsuma while she prepared her next attack. It was one thing for Satsuma to threaten Earth, but combined that with being underestimated was something that she wouldn't tolerate. Whether it was because she was a human didn't matter to her, she was just going to make sure that the Saiyan regretted her thoughts. "My time of dying isn't anywhere soon and it most certainly won't be at your hands!" Reira retorted as she launched toward her opponent once more with her ki still surrounding her blade. This time instead of launching an arc of energy she slashed at Satsuma's midsection twice. Since that was the part where she wore no armor it made sense to attack there first.

While she missed the first slash she managed to get her the second time around. Mentally Reira sneered at how Satsuma stopped laughing at her. With how arrogant she was it showed her right! Even though her attack wasn't anything fatal at least it managed to hit her. If Satsuma thought she could evade every single attack without being harmed then she had another thing coming. Just when she was going to reprimand her Satsuma fired off a barrage of ki strikes which halted that thought. Reira cursed under her breath as she picked up speed and back peddled away and eventually flew in order to dodge the multiple blasts coming her way. However she managed to get hit by a stray ki bullet which staggered Reira but quickly refocused herself and managed to deflect one with the sharp edge of her sword and sent it flying aimlessly into the sky.

"Why you!" Reira grunted as she prepared to strike her opponent down again as ki channeled into Izanagi. She quickly raised the sword over her head and then slashed downward. "Take this!" Just as fast as she spoke another ki arc emitted from the weapon. The only difference was that it was large, faster, and more powerful as it easily cut through the ground toward her opponent.

Info
                                                                    Moonlight_Princess_Luna

Location;; Mt. Kiwi
                                                                    Company;; Satsuma
                                                                    Mood;; Angered - Determined
                                                                    Health;; 95 %
                                                                    Power Level;; 3,500/3,500
User Image
CONDITION ⋮healthy xxx FEELING ⋮ Cramped and restless xxx LOCATION ⋮ East City xxx COMPANY ⋮ No one important

HEALTH ██████████ 100% xxxxx ENERGY ██████████ 100%

A lone orb hurtled through space straight toward Earth. Although it was sent out with a handful of others, there had been some "technical difficulties" along the way that had caused it to lag behind the others a bit. But as most people would be able to tell you, it was fairly difficult to run into problems that slows down your vessel in the cold emptiness of space. The person inside the pod merely wanted to arrive later than her company so they would be able to arrive first and handle most of the work. She wasn't the type of person to get her hands dirty if she could avoid it, despite being part of a race that lives only for battle.

A flashing in the sky accompanied by a loud whistle preceded a giant explosion as the pod crashed down into the city. The impact was strong enough to create a crater the size of a house and shatter every window for several blocks. Before the smoke could even settle completely the pod door opened up and a woman floated out, her feet only a few inches off the ground. Her monkey-like tail curled and folded itself, shaking the stiffness off from the long journey.

"Oh?" her lips puckered in surprise as she heard activity all around her. She hadn't expected for the planet to still be so...populated. The woman waited a few secons more for the smoke to clear and looked around herself as a gathering crowd gaped in horror and amazement at the floating alien. Nervous whispers surrounded her as Chirei touched the rosy-colored scouter on the side of her head.

"Pfft. 5? 7? I guess the others haven't had a chance to do their thing yet. I knew I could've taken a few more days to get here..." she said to herself as she floated higher so that she wasn't in the hole any longer.

"Alright settle down now filth" she commanded in her usual patronizing voice, as if she was talking to a baby or a house pet. Unfortunately the sight of someone flying after crashing to earth only excited the crowd even more. Gasps and frightened murmurs erupted from the crowd at every move she made.

"Settle d- I said settle down now, Settle- Alright fine" She pointed her hand toward the crowd and fired off a small orb of energy, blowing up a moderate amount of the road along with several unfortunate people without a moment of hesitation. At that point they all began to scatter, leaving Chirei with an opportunity to get herself situated. She floated nonchalantly down the streets, ignoring the terrified screams as she surveyed her surroundings like she was nothing but a tourist.

xxx
And the Chirei has landed

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          From the top of the city he continued to scout around, hoping that he wouldn't spot anything related to what he was feeling in the south. In truth, he had only stopped to calm his uneasy heart before he'd leave for the south. The four that resided down there seemed to be locked in battle from what he could feel. Their energy had started so high and yet two of them seemed to be wavering between highs and lows. It was an odd feeling he hadn't felt since he'd participated in the World Tournament, although the champion was still beyond his reach at the time. He liked to believe that if he participated in it now that he'd place much higher than he had originally.

"Maybe I imagined it..." He muttered to himself half heartedly.

His confidence soon began to return to him but no quicker than his composure returning did the next turn of events take place. It happened in the blink of an eye. An energy source coming from outside of their planet came along with a bright flash of light. The whistling was quiet noisy and very flashy for the arrival. A small object tore through the atmosphere directly from the ground. The object that crashed into the ground caused a rather large crater along with an explosion. Andrew watched as a few buildings went down along with several dozen windows from surrounding buildings. Smoke began to rise from the scene that took place less than 500 metres from him.
                                                          Andrew's eyes narrowed as he studied the energy source that had come from the pod. Much stronger than those that resided on Earth and yet it did not rival that of the south. He felt his anger welling up within him, some of his energy subconsciously being released and no longer hiding from those around. Andrew took off towards the source of the energy, however his arrival was to be filled with sadness.

"Settle d- I said settle down now, Settle- Alright fine"

The voice caught him first, a female of all things. He'd seen some girls fight before but it was never anything serious. For a long time he hadn't considered women to be capable of such destructive and deadly intent but what he witnessed next caused that to be erased. The woman, donned in battle armour, raised a hand up to the crowd that had gathered around her. A small ball of energy had gathered within it as she aimed it careful. When it was launched, a large portion of the road disappeared along with a plume of smoke. The civilians that stood nearby had been obliterated along with it. Andrew felt his hands ball into fists.

"You..." He hissed angrily.

More of his energy was released as his anger built up further. She walked so casually as if she hadn't just ended the lives of those around her. What was worse was that it seemed so easy for her and the reason so unimportant. Ordinarily the sight of an Anthro wouldn't have surprised him but one with a tail that resembled a monkey would have. However Andrew had no room for surprise. He was much more upset with her actions.

"You killed them..." He whispered to himself as he dropped from the air and landed some twenty metres away from her.

"Stop right there." He announced, his muffler still wrapped around his neck and lower half of his face. Only his eyes were visible. "You killed those innocent like they were flies! How could you end the lives of those you know nothing of?!" He called out in distress.

Revealed Power Level: 3,000
                                                          Company: Chirei

Mock Pride
User Image
CONDITION ⋮healthy xxx FEELING ⋮ In command xxx LOCATION ⋮ East City xxx COMPANY ⋮ Andrew, so still no one important

HEALTH ██████████ 100% xxxxx ENERGY ██████████ 95% xxxxxPOWER LEVEL 3,800

Chirei suddenly stopped in her tracks and her head swiveled on her neck as she heard something strange.

"Wha-what? Is someone talking to me?" she turned around and spotted the man who was brave enough to confront her.

"Are you talking to me?" she asked him incredulously. She seemed more surprised by the fact that he thought he was worthy of talking to her at all, and didn't hear or simply chose to ignore what he actually said. She stared at him for a tense moment and then slowly began raising a hand. Slender fingers covered her mouth and suddenly the sound of choked laughter began to echo through the streets as she tried to hold it back. Soon enough she couldn't keep it under any longer and the woman burst out in an uproarous fit of giggling.

"Some low-life germ thinks he has the right to even look upon me? That's so precious" she said, mostly to herself. Judging from the power levels from those who surrounded her ship, this planet was filled with what might as fell have been bugs. Someone as great as herself shouldn't even need to be down here. It was cute enough that they could talk, but a species so weak didn't deserve to be taken seriously. Not only were their demands and opinions completely disregarded, but Chirei actually found it difficult to bring herself to even listen to what they were trying to say in the first place.

Not even bothering to check her scouter, she raised her hand, glowing with energy and casually waved it toward him. A small ball of light began gently floating toward him as she turned around and continued on her way. After only a couple seconds the orb suddenly began expanding as if a switch had turned on and continued to grow and grow, vaporizing everything in it's way. It was only a half-charged Solar Expansion so it's max size wasn't as big as normal, but if the other man had stayed where he was he would have been caught in it.

xxx
IceCreamMage

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          Andrew stood tall, his arms held out on either side of his body as he awaited the female alien's response. Her response reflected one of disgust at his mere intent to converse with her. His eyes narrowed with anger at her second response. She was truly shocked that he was talking to her? She followed it up with ravenous laughter that echoed around them as thick plumes of smoke continued to rise from the large cavity her ship had made along with the street that had been blasted apart. Andrew watched as people continued to scream and run, causing a sizeable mess.

"You think this is... Funny?" He asked incredulously.

"Some low-life germ thinks he has the right to even look upon me? That's so precious"

"Oh man..." He muttered as he lowered his head slightly, his teeth grinding against each other as the vein in his temple began to show.

By now, most of the people had evacuated from the area, leaving the two of them alone. The woman had turned her back on him and casually raised up a hand to her side as he made her way away. A tiny ball of energy appeared which she waved in his direction.

"This b***h..." He growled under his breath before looking back up to her and the energy ball which floated towards him.

It didn't take long for it to suddenly shift it's shape to something entirely different. In a moment, the ball had ripped apart and begun growing in size. The surrounding environment was being engulfed in it and threatening to take Andrew with it. He opened up both of his hands on either sides of his body. Two tiny balls of red energy appeared in them, very small as he had decided to put very little power into them. He was going to initiate his RDB Speed which would propel him away from the destruction at a high speed. He took one step forward, jumping up as he did so before the balls of energy detonated in his hands.
                                                          The blast was minimal and condensed, causing his body to shoot from it's location right around the energy that ripped through the surrounding area without remorse. The explosion was large enough to have totalled a bus and caused bits of debris to be scattered everywhere. Smoke began to rise from the location, totalling three different spots.

"She doesn't care who she hurts." He growled, continuing his train of thought. "She's going to pay for this." He spoke again, his voice growing louder as he emerged from the smoke unaffected other than his singed hands which had steam rising from them from the blasts.

He reached up and pulled down his muffler from around his face and let it sit under his neck. His energy began to rise until it was at the maximum he could produce. He clenched his fists tight, a small light beginning to shine through the cracks of his right hand.

"Diamond Duster!" He growled before opening his hands. Several tiny energy balls were visibly floating in the palm of his hand. He launched them forward at her. While they weren't meant for large amounts of damage, they would leave several bruises if they hit but the real effect of the attack was to produce a blinding light to leave his opponent blinded for a few seconds.

Whether or not they hit her, they would detonate when they came into contact with another person's energy signature that was not his own or if he forcefully detonated them. During the ensuring blindness, he would detonate another ball of RDB Speed in either hand to catapult him forward and catch her in the face with a right hook. If he missed, he would land and twist his body around to face her and fire of a ball of energy to keep her at bay until he could attack again.

Revealed Power Level: 4,000
                                                          Company: Chirei

Mock Pride
User Image
CONDITION ⋮A little shaken xxx FEELING ⋮ Insulted xxx LOCATION ⋮ East City xxx COMPANY ⋮ Andrew, so possibly someone important

HEALTH ██████████ 64% xxxxx ENERGY ██████████ 83% xxxxxPOWER LEVEL 3,800(Fully Charged)

Chirei's thoughts began to wander as the man had presumably met his fate. What was the food like on this planet? What kind of geography did it have? Would she be able to find some time to sneak away and have some fun and relax?

She suddenly felt something behind her. The explosion from her attack was somehow different than usual. She turned around and was greeted by a bright light. the saiyan struggled to grasp what had happened as this was definitely not normal for her Solar Expansion. Did that person somehow explode into extra little bits? Before she could fully wrap her head around it, she began to felt stinging along her body. She had absolutely no idea what was going on since no one on this planet was any sort of threat, but began floating backwards just to get away from whatever it was that was blinding her.

Without any warning, Chirei felt her head snap to the side from something she couldn't see and felt herself spinning wildly into the nearest building. She landed awkwardly on her stomach with rubble falling on top of her and took a moment to assess the situation. Her head was still spinning and she tasted blooded. Whatever it was that hit her hurt extra since she wasn't expecting it in the slightest. But that means that the power levels of people on this planet varied greatly. Perhaps that was the reason why the others haven't conquered it yet. Regardless, her initial assumption had been wrong and she had paid the price for it. She would need to act with much more caution, but before anything else, someone would need to die.

After a moment of silence on the street, a large energy blast the size of a van shot out of the building and exploded against one across the street. Chirei came floating out of the hole, rubbing her chin with one hand as she scanned the area. Quickly finding the man from before she landed on her feet for the first time since she's been on the planet and checked her scouter. it was cracked but still working and showed a power level of 4,000.

Her lips curled in disgust and anger as she finally took notice of his existence. The man had a strong face. Was it because it was hidden before, or had she just paid that little attention to him? Either way, he was clearly desperate to be punished.

"Alright alright. Looks like you have some surprises" she said matter-of-factly, all signs of her usual patronizing tone completely gone.

"I'll tell you what, you worm. You got my attention. I made you mad, didn't I?" she began floating higher and higher into the air so that she could see over most of the buildings in the city and had a clear view of the tallest ones.

"Do you know who I am? My name is Chirei. I'm a saiyan warrior. Do you know what we do? Conquer and sell planets. Usually if the planet's inhabitants behave themselves, things go pretty smoothly. No muss, no fuss" the entire time she talked she flexed her muscles. Her arms, her stomach, her legs, her fists. Her heart began to beat faster and faster as she woke up her muscles and prepared herself for a fight. A wild, white aura became visible around her, and seemed particularly concentrated around her left forearm.

"But when they act up, the only option we have is to beat them into place" and as she finished her sentence she shot another blast off into the city.

"So when some filthy WORM gets uppity and causes trouble for ME he JUST, RUINED it for EVERYONE!" and each time she put extra emphasis on a word she shot out another energy blast haphazardly into the city. the sounds of explosions and buildings crumbling from near and far rang through the city. the blasts were controlled and only strong enough to blowup a building into collapsing but the destruction and fear they caused was still real.

"See what you caused Mr. Hero? Does this make you mad? Well? Does it?" she raised her right hand again, glowing with energy, and pointed it into another random direction but she held this blast, predicting that he would rush her. She prepared to fire it directly at him as soon as he made a move, but just for safety she was already concentrating her Ki into her left forearm to block any surprises.

xxx
IceCreamMage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out