Welcome to Gaia! ::

wolf master 1300
kiki got up. "what the hell is wrong with u?" kiki said to her.

Kaskin Tackled her once more grabing her crest around Kiki's neck Yanking it off with a hard snap. "Orders of LadyDevimon.....I'm only doing as they will." Kaskin shoved Kiki with her foot than backed away. " You should no better then mess with them I'm only spareing your life you stupid foolish digidestaied."
kiki got up and punche her out and took back the crest. "thats what u get for taking my crest and hurting me." kiki said and ran to sarigu.
wolf master 1300
kiki got up and punche her out and took back the crest. "thats what u get for taking my crest and hurting me." kiki said and ran to sarigu.
Kaskin snarled then threw a stone hitting Kiki's head and with that stone coming into contact a dark controled Palmon's vines wraped it's slef around Kiki Kask punched Kiki in the gut repetedly and took the crest back. " YOU! I'll see to it that your digimon is destroyed by piedmon." Kaskin took a jump back and landed on a black kawagamon and took off.
wolf master 1300
He put his arm around her and pointed to burning beemon. "Thats one wierd digivolution."
" KID!" Beelzemon yelled to sarigu as he flew down to Kiki and the boy. "Please Leave Kas Alone! Please I beg you it's not her fault Dark ocean and such." Beelzemon got on one knee "Tell me." He choked "Tell me where my partner is."
kiki was i pain and palmon was starting to squeze kiki

jason turned to burnigbeemon and yelled " go get that witch that is working for piedmon." he uses burnig hornet bee sting
wolf master 1300
kiki was i pain and palmon was starting to squeze kiki

jason turned to burnigbeemon and yelled " go get that witch that is working for piedmon." he uses burnig hornet bee sting
Sarigu ran over and started punching the palmon. "Let my girlfriend go!"
palmon let go and kiki droped to the ground.
A large shoot of light blew up Palmon as Beelzemon stood snarling. The mega Digimon looked at the two. " I'm Sorry for What my Partner has done." He lowered his Head. " She can't help it The Dark Ocean you know.........." He voice was cracking and he trailed off. " Miss Kiki, Let me help you I want my partner back."
jason called burningbeemon back and told him to get the digimons partner.
MADE- UPS-

name-harrison
age-14
apparence- same as avatar except hair its white as snow
personality- nice kind but don't piss me off or ull find out what its like to have your bottom lip stretched over your head and your underwear pulled inside out while its on you
crest- friendship
history- N/A
PARTNER-skullamon
name-skullamon
attack- bone bash,skull flame,dead scream
rockie-

champion-
name-skullbamon
attack- bone boom,100 nightmares,10000 bone toss

ultiment-
name- skulltalmon
attack-mass grave,doom smash,crimson whip
wolf master 1300
jason called burningbeemon back and told him to get the digimons partner.

Beelzemon sighed "Thank you!"
kiki was passed out and dragisismon dedigivalved into dragnitimon. he bounced to kiki.

jason, burnigbeemon,and beelsamon started to talk and said there was a greater didgimon in the shadows and desided to dna digivolve.
ok lets dna digivalve. burningbeemon and beelsamon dna digivolve to burningbeebeelsamon.
wolf master 1300
kiki was passed out and dragisismon dedigivalved into dragnitimon. he bounced to kiki.

jason, burnigbeemon,and beelsamon started to talk and said there was a greater didgimon in the shadows and desided to dna digivolve.

"You did well for your frist take down young lady."

"Thank you sir, You won't regret it."
" Crest of Strange.....I knew it would be handy to have you with us your like the audince I never had."
" Sure, I'm glad you aprove of my crest sir. And I have the crest of Loyalty."
"Good, Good all you need to do is to fecth the rest of the crests and avoid your Digimon partner. Destory them all if you must. They don't desirive digimon there all to good."
" Yes sir."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces