Welcome to Gaia! ::

kiki could not stop blushing and dragnitimon draged kittymon away from kiki and explained.

dragniti mon said " kiki and sarigu like each other and she is not trying to take him away.

jason is still staring at beemon eek
wolf master 1300
jason goes omg. he said " creast of trust" and his digimon digivoled to beemon. jason just blinks.

dragnitimon smiled and jumped out of her arms.
He quirked an eyebrow and looked at kittymon. "Well, Kiki, may I acompany you and jason on yalls journy?"

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
name-megan
age-14
apparence- bright green eyes,blue hair, black tank top and blue jeans
personality- shy,quite...just dont get her mad, adventureuos
crest-caring
history-got mad at her mom and ran away into a forest and then ended up in teh ditital world

PARTNER-
name-dragoonmon
attack-fire claws
rockie-looks like a puprle dragon with really big wings

champion- a water dragon that is about 11 feet tall
name-wateriemon
attack-hydro water ball and tsunami

ultiment- looks like a huge phinoix
name-phinoixmon
attack-fire wall and blazing sun

megan walked through the forest with dragoon on her back and dragoons wings around megan
jason is still in shock and kiki smiled and was still blushing. " of course u can."
kiki walked over to jason and slaped him. "can we go now on beemon." kiki said.

jason shook his head and said" ya lets go."
kiki walked over to dragnitimon and turned around and ran into sarigu. she blushed and said " omg im sorry." she blushed.
wolf master 1300
jason is still in shock and kiki smiled and was still blushing. " of course u can."

Sarigu smiled and picked up kittymon. Champion digivolution." Kittymon then digivolved into a huge black and red tiger. "There we go." "Hop on Sarigu, I will take you with them, no need to ride a bee." Sarigu smiled and climbed into tigermon's back, tigermon then roared showing his two long front teeth.
kiki said " crest of loyalty" and dragnitimon digived to dragismon. " why dont we all ride on our oun digimon." kiki asked

jason shroughed his shoulders. " why no more room for me."

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
megan looked around bored not knowing what to do "dragoon..is there anything to do here??""well you where sent here for a reason so there has to be something...some of my freinds say that there are more humans here..i wonder where they are?"dragoon stops and made a skreeching noise megan puts her hands over her ears "what the heck was that?""a call"((gaia is being stupid))
sarigu
wolf master 1300

Sarigu smiled and picked up kittymon. Champion digivolution." Kittymon then digivolved into a huge black and red tiger. "There we go." "Hop on Sarigu, I will take you with them, no need to ride a bee." Sarigu smiled and climbed into tigermon's back, tigermon then roared showing his two long front teeth.

(( my friend left. So i play with you.))

The Mega level digimon heard the comotion and flew back to see other digimon takeing into the air. " Well!" Beelzemon Spoke happily. Kaskin postioned herslef to see the others. "Hey your right. HEY!" she hollared down towards the others in the air hopefull they saw her. " Looks like that had the same Idea."
Kaskin
Despargo
Kaskin
Despargo
Sure, no problem. Ready Agumon? *nods* Ready *Holds out his digivice and crest*Let's do this* Agumon, warp digivolve to....Wargreymon! Let's go! *Picks up Tai and gets ready to fly*

Kaskin picked up her crest and a black and red swirling light engulfed Impmon once the light faded Beelzemon stood shooting out dark raven black. Kaskin let out a small sqeak out happieness then blushed. Beelzemon smriked.
(( Beelzemon FanGirls: AHHH!! heart heart )) the picked up Kaskin looking at how big Wargreymon was he spoke " Sure you can make it off the ground with all that weight?"
Sure you are strong enough to move at all?*he gave a chuckle and shot off into the air* So, you coming or what?

Beelzemon Snarled then held Kaskin tightly towards his chest and shot of light a bullet after him so soon he was flying beside WarGreymon. "OOoh Weren't expecting that were you?!" He laughed. "Okay I admit Tai Beelzemon has more style...but were looking for anything evil or somting which I find cool Villans are awsome..but I'm not one." " AND you never will be." Beelzemon spoke sternly. " Huh what do you mean?" "I've been down that road once already I expect you to NEVER DO THAT. Alright Kid?" Kaskin blushed red then nodded.

I know what's it like also, I too made a few mistakes in my time. Accidently made him turn into Skullgreymon, which wasn't too good. ((Sorry, got booted off, but I'm back))
kiki said " were will we go now?"

jason's digimon started to run in the direction that the screaching was coming from.

kiki yealled " were are u going?" " come on sarigu lets follow him." kiki asked.

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
megan stood there and then climbed up the tree "why the heck did you do that now evil things are going to come" "if they do i'll just kick their butt you dont have to worry when i'm here"
Despargo
Kaskin
Despargo
Kaskin
Despargo
Sure, no problem. Ready Agumon? *nods* Ready *Holds out his digivice and crest*Let's do this* Agumon, warp digivolve to....Wargreymon! Let's go! *Picks up Tai and gets ready to fly*

Kaskin picked up her crest and a black and red swirling light engulfed Impmon once the light faded Beelzemon stood shooting out dark raven black. Kaskin let out a small sqeak out happieness then blushed. Beelzemon smriked.
(( Beelzemon FanGirls: AHHH!! heart heart )) the picked up Kaskin looking at how big Wargreymon was he spoke " Sure you can make it off the ground with all that weight?"
Sure you are strong enough to move at all?*he gave a chuckle and shot off into the air* So, you coming or what?

Beelzemon Snarled then held Kaskin tightly towards his chest and shot of light a bullet after him so soon he was flying beside WarGreymon. "OOoh Weren't expecting that were you?!" He laughed. "Okay I admit Tai Beelzemon has more style...but were looking for anything evil or somting which I find cool Villans are awsome..but I'm not one." " AND you never will be." Beelzemon spoke sternly. " Huh what do you mean?" "I've been down that road once already I expect you to NEVER DO THAT. Alright Kid?" Kaskin blushed red then nodded.

I know what's it like also, I too made a few mistakes in my time. Accidently made him turn into Skullgreymon, which wasn't too good. ((Sorry, got booted off, but I'm back))

(( gaia is lagging.....))

" Kid,"
he looked towards Kaskin. "No affense I can see you aiding some one with darkness in there hearts;Tai knows is to but that was nothing comparied to Killing and inocent digimon like I did. Kas your and odd one and every body faces it. But we're here to fight somthing evil like always.." Beelzemon chuckled Kaskin had and odd look on her face then spoke. " Geez, I should stop calling you my partner and just call you Dad from now on that's what you act like." Kaskin laughed heartedly.
Kaskin
Despargo
Kaskin
Despargo
Kaskin
Despargo

(( gaia is lagging.....))

" Kid,"
he looked towards Kaskin. "No affense I can see you aiding some one with darkness in there hearts;Tai knows is to but that was nothing comparied to Killing and inocent digimon like I did. Kas your and odd one and every body faces it. But we're here to fight somthing evil like always.." Beelzemon chuckled Kaskin had and odd look on her face then spoke. " Geez, I should stop calling you my partner and just call you Dad from now on that's what you act like." Kaskin laughed heartedly.

Hehe, I have an idea what you're talking about. I remeber when my lil sis first came here, and I was all worried for her, never leaving her alone. Then she got sick, and I eventually learned to let go.
kiki got off dragismon and went to sarigu. " hey r u ok? why arnt u talking to me?" kiki jumped on to his digimon. "hey r u ok?" kiki asked again

jason reached the screaching noise and jason asked what was wrong and what kind of digimon was that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff