User Image
YLVA
At night, the town is quiet like the bottom of the ocean
I continue down the road by myself
Guided by the distant voice
I keep searching for the soft blue light
Where: T-shaped tower
With who: Raven

"Yeah," Ylva said as she made a nod. If she were to switch place to live, she needed to first check on what was back home, plus that she wanted her stuff with her. There were especially one thing there that she wanted. One single irreplacable thing that she would hate to lose. She always left it home, since she didn't want to risk losing it when on the surface. Besides, no one else knew about the secret path to that abandoned part of the subway. She wasn't all sure, but she believed that it got abandoned and forgotten after that explosion about 20 years ago. "It's not far from where we met, so it won't take long to get there."

Timely Traveler

User Image
Raven

Raven nodded and encompassed Ylva in the same purple aura, letting out more of the voices in her head. lead the way.... she said as she lifted Ylva into the air. We can travel faster this way... she said. She used every chance possible to practice her powers.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
YLVA
Where: T-shaped tower

Ylva made an another nod, and showed Raven the way to the subway. She hoped to herself that there weren't so many people there now, as it were easier to jump down on the track and head to her secret place when no one were watching. Usually when there were people there, she used her compustion-ability to set a nearby wastebasket on fire, making everyone to either look at that direction or run away in panic, allowing her to unnoticed sneak away.

Timely Traveler

User Image
Raven

Raven 'flew' through the air as they reached the subway. Your lived here? she asked, kind of eying the place. She wondered why the girl hadn't gone in search of any other place...you know an abandoned house or something... She lowered them into the hole and sighed setting Ylva down. She continued to float but the aura went away as she hovered a foot off the ground.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
YLVA
Where: Ylva's hideout (a forgotten, abandoned part of the Subway)

"Kinda, it's a bit farther down," Ylva replied, looking around. Luckily, there were only one person there, a homeless drunk, who were asleep on one of the benches.
During the first two days after the escape, she had tried to live in an abandoned apartment-building, but hearing the sirens of police-cars didn't make it easy to sleep peacefully. Especially not when some drunks, drug-addicts or other punks suddenly showed up.
Carefully, so that she wouldn't wake the guy, she jumped down on the track and headed towards a small, well-hidden alcove some meters away from the other platforms. A lot of rubble was blocking the way, preventing anyone from getting past... unless they knew the secret. She moved a wooden-plank, revealing a hole large enough for them to get through, and also small enough to prevent the Syndicate's goons to follow.
She went through and headed around a corner. Then she used her fire to lit some wastebaskets with papers, lighting up the area. There were several passenger-cars standing on on the destroyed tracks, and all the paths around were blocked by rubble, trash and concrete-blocks and such. "Well, this is my home," she said as she started to walk towards one of the traincars. "Not a pretty place, but at least I have felt safe here."

Timely Traveler

User Image
Raven

Raven 'flew' through the hole and into the dim area. She looked around and saw some clothes. She used some of her emotional energy to lift the clothes and fold them, as they were covered in dark shadow. She stacked them up and made them follow her around. Looking around she found some other things that may be of personal importance and picked them up too.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
YLVA

After entering the traincar, Ylva grabbed a nearby Pikachu-backpack and started to put the few things she owned in it. It were mostly some books, a GameBoy Advance, games, and some cloths. Most of these things she had bought for money she had earned, while she got the GBA + the games from a storeowner who just couldn't sell them, due to the fact that kids these days rather wanted new things. She spended three days working for that guy, until he finally gave the games to her as a payment.
She then put her hand under a rag that she had used as a pillow and took something that she put in the bag. Having packed everthing, she opened her shoppingbag and brought out some canned catfood. "I hope that you're not allergic to cats," she said as she grabbed a fork and headed to a part of the car with several plates on the floor.
As soon as she opened the cans, a bunch of cats showed up from a hole in the door to the next car. She smiled kindly at them as she gave them the food. She didn't knew why, but she really loved cats. And even though she might not be living there anymore, she would at least try and head back there in order to give them food, in case there weren't any mice around this area.

Timely Traveler

User Image
Raven

Raven 'backed away when she said the word cat. A-actually.... she said as she backed away. Her shadow-covered hand reached back as she floated back about a foot. I think I am... she said. She remembered the leader of that horrid group testing her for human weaknesses. That happened to be mainly her only one. She heard the meows coming from the other car and reached up covering her ears and pulling her hood over her face. ((sorry that is totally non-canon for my character but I wanted to add a touch of me in i...yeah I'm allergic to animals...sux but it's true....))

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
YLVA

Ylva looked at her. "Sorry. I should probably have warned you before we came here," she said. It were first when they had arrived when she realized that she should have asked about Raven being allergic. She emptied the cans and got up, putting the bag on her back. "Well, I'm done now, so we can leave if you want."

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Someone kicks and hit some poor guy there, who is all without chance
I see that no one seem to care, and not even I
The fear is too great and strong, to be able to do anything at all
Under the surface, I am ashamed about myself
Under the surface, the picture burns me

LUTZ ROSENTHAL
Where: Café
With who: None

Lutz sat by a table at a café, while writing something on his laptop. He were in deep thoughts about what had happened lately. He still couldn't believe that he had actually helped those kids escape, even though they most likely had no idea that it was him. How he had secretly left notes for them to find, telling them where to find cloths and weapons, and even opening the computer-controlled doors to the outside world. But maybe it were better that way that they didn't knew. Not even the syndicate knew about his treachery, and that was even better. That meant that he could do what he needed to do.
He quietly fixed his glasses as he looked out through the window, staring at the falling snow. He didn't knew where thet were, but he prayed that they were safe somewhere out there.

When I see all the evil, that we humans have released
The meaningless suffering
Then I have difficult to understand, that all of us have been children and helpless one time
Loved without borders, loved without constraint
Under the surface, we are all small
Under the surface, a good soul can perish
User Image
Mathieus
Wanna play a game?! Aha!

{

Matt had dumped the wallet after a while, figuring it had no use to him anymore. And who knows, maybe the unlucky fellow he stole it from will get it returned to him! Oh well, one can only hope, right?

It didn't bother him one bit as he continued his meandering waltz around the city. It was probably time for him to get some money and then eat supper soon, but he really wasn't hungry. His new plan that was developing was taking up his own mind rapidly.

No matter how absorbed the Illusionist was in his own thoughts, you'd have to be blind to miss the oddity that had crossed his path nonchalantly. A cat in human clothes. Now, most people would probably file this under 'animal cruelty', but it intrigued Matt. He HAD to follow it now. Who would be crazy enough to dress up their cat and let it wander about?!

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty!" Mathieus purred menacingly as he followed the cat's path.

}

Trust me! It's so fun, it's to die for!

Cute Saeka's Significant Otter

Anxious Loiterer

User ImageUser Image
Raise and Ian Evangaurd
The scars of our battle....

After awhile of trying out his little puppy stare (which undoubtedly failed since he's a cat in human clothes), Ian gave up trying to find food and made his way clumsily through a hole in a wired fence. 'No luck... this is why i should get a job...' He thought, a sigh escaping his mouth. 'Well, I should probably go get Raise...she'd have better luck then me'
However, just as he was headed back to the library where he'd come from, a slight purr came from behind him.
"Her kitty, kitty, kitty" A voice behind him said, making him stop in his tracks. The black cat turned its head slowly as if scared to see what it thought it would never see. His eyes locked onto a dark-haired boy and finally, was this the answer to his prayers? A person willing to give him food! Suddenly it seems like holy music was being played around the boy, and a light shone above his black troff of hair.
'I knew it! I didn't need that human hating Raise to get me food!' He thought, suddenly approaching the human without thinking.
Meanwhile, Raise covered her nose with her white sleeve, trying to cover a sneeze.
"Ah-Choo! Damn it, what's taking Ian so long?"

....Will they ever disappear?
User Image
Mathieus
Wanna play a game?! Aha!

{

"D'awww! You're the cutest little thing ever~!" Mathieus coo'ed as the cat stared at him. The stare-down from the animal only meant one thing in Matt's mind. It was hungry. He giggled at the cute animal and thought of an idea. "You're a stray too, huh? Don't worry, I know how it feels. Wait right here, I'll be back!" He flashed a wide smile before sprinting away from the kitty.

Within a few minutes, he had returned with a can of recently purchased Tuna. He began to peel the top off with the little tab thing thats on the can, "Sorry kitty cat! I would have been back sooner if some shcmuck had more cash for me to snatch. I mean, c'mon, what were the chances of two people not having ANY cash on them?!" He set the can down on the ground between him and the cat.

"There you go! Eat up, it's free!" He coo'ed again, a wide smile spread across his face. "Don't worry, Matty boy will take care of you! Now what to name you~?" Obviously, his excitement began to increase dramatically, but who's wouldn't?

}

Trust me! It's so fun, it's to die for!

Greedy Fatcat

User Image
~Tsubomi

Tsubomi turned her head towards Neil nodding her head "Y-yes,i know... that was just uncalled for." Tsubomi said turning back at the books. She found a grey, dusty book that was tucked secretly behind all the colorful books, and reached out for it, pulling it carefully out of the bookshelf. Blowing off the dust and wiping it off with her hand, she then read the cover and her lips curved down to a frown.
"Metahumans" Tsubomi said to herself scanning the pages.

Invisible Poster

User Image
Neil Cassidy

Neil was making sure all the books were lined up properly and in order. It didn't take long since they hadn't had many visitors. Once all done he went back downstairs and put up his name tag. That was pretty much all they had for a uniform. Neil went back to where Tsubomi was and saw the book she was reading.
"Man is the only social animal,
Who is infected with the virus of corruption,
Greed is its roots,
Narrow thinking is its branches,
Cruelity is its trunk,
Rupees are its food,"

He said quietly, though she could surely hear him.
"You can imagine
What will be the product of corruption?"

he finished. "That was by a man in India named Dr.Ram." he told her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff