Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dark City of Snow

Creator: Cygnus_Pisces
Inspiration: Well... from watching X-men, Spiderman, and the Gen13-movie. Also watched when my brother played Prototype, so I guess that's what kinda inspired me to make this RP (haven't played the game, yet... maybe I will... someday)...

Story
Time: December, 2058
Place: Metropolis
Years ago, the city of Metropolis where shaken by an unexplained explosion. Everything where thrown in a chaos, as several buildings where destroyed and hundreds of people died. Aside from some women, who oddly enough survived the explosion, but with no memories about how.
Over the course of the next two years, they gave birth to children who later turned out to have special powers. They were stronger, could run faster, jump higher and withstand more pain than normal humans. Facinated by this, a syndicate abducted these kids and locked them away in a military-like base to conduct experiments on them, to see if they could be used as weapons. They called the kids Metahumans.
Years of endless experiments and torture passed, until the day finally came when the kids had enough. They joined forces and fought back, escaping the facility. It's been two weeks since that day.
How does each one of the Metahumans live? Are they getting along with the "normal" humans? Or are they hiding in the shadows? Why were they born with these powers? Fate? A mere coinsidense? The answers might be out there.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rules
1. I am the Overlady of this RP, so try not to piss me off.
2. Follow the Gaia TOS.
3. Romance and violence is allowed, but keep it PG-13. If it gets nasty, then time skip is everyone's buddy. Swearing is ok, but don't overuse it.
4. Please try and have at least three sentences (I understand writer's block, since that's happens to me as well). Also write in third person, and in a language that most of us understand (i.e no chat-speak, and please, use punctuations).
5. No godmodding, like killing or controlling someone else's character without permission.
6. Send profiles to me with "Dark City of Snow" as the subject and wait until accepted before you post. Once accepted, post the profiles in the Profile-topic. And don't send in profiles and then never post. You can play as many as you like, as long as you can keep track of them.
7. Try and post at least once a day, and if you're leaving (for a short time or forever) then please say that instead of leaving without notice. If there is some problems with your computer or internet, then try in one way or another to notify about it.
8. Be nice to each other and have fun.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Profile-sheets

Human
[imgright]Link to picture here[/imgright]
[color=blue][b][u]Player[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Alignment[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Weapon[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Detest[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Past[/u][/b]:
[/color]

Metahuman (open spots: none, until further notice)
[imgleft]Link to picture here[/imgleft]
[color=red][b][u]Player[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: (between 17-19)
[b][u]Alignment[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Special power[/u][/b]: (only one, like mind-read, combustion, lift objects with thoughts, etc.)
[b][u]Weapon[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Detest[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Past[/u][/b]:
[/color]

--------------
For a better explanation of alignments, check here (if you like me didn't knew about this until recently)

Lawful: Good - Neutral - Evil
Neutral: Good - Neutral - Evil
Chaotic: Good - Neutral - Evil

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
YLVA
At night, the town is quiet like the bottom of the ocean
I continue down the road by myself
Guided by the distant voice
I keep searching for the soft blue light
Where: The arcade
With who: None

Ylva were quiet as she looked out through the nearest window at the arcade. The snow had started to fall again. It had only been two weeks since she found her way out into the "free" world, but she was already hooked on these games. For about 15 years, she had been locked away, never allowed to see the outside world. Never being able to do what others had been able to do. Just locked away and treated like an object.
She narrowed her dark eyes, feeling annoyed over that memory. She wanted to forget those years, but they wouldn't let her. That evil syndicate. She knew that they were after her and the others who escaped that day. And they wouldn't stop until they had captured them all. She frowned, not wanting to get locked away again.
She were quiet, thinking of the only few friends she had in that hell. She hoped that they were all ok, since she didn't dare to look for them. She was sure that it were safer to stay away, not taking contact or whatsoever.
"Well... at least those bastards don't know that I look quite different now," she thought. That day, she had grabbed a knife and cut of her long hair. Then one of the guys had given her some of his cloths. And since she were a bit flat and had a slightly boyish voice, she was easily mistaken as a guy.
With a sigh, she continued to play Arabian Magic while in deep thoughts.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((hmm, maybe a tiny bump...?))

Timely Traveler

User Image
Raven

A mysteriously clad girl walked down the alleyways. The shadows appeared to be following her and surrounding her. She looked up her eyes glowing red. She had a hood that covered her head, keeping her eyes in a dark shadow. She seamed to levitate off of the ground as she passed around. She looked at the dumpster that obstructed her path. She raised her hand and a dark light engulfed the dumpster. Azarath Metrion Zinthos she said as the dumpster went flying towards the roof tops and she continued to speedily float forward.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
YLVA
With who: None

After some more playing, Ylva felt that it was time to quit. She were starting to feel slightly tired, as she had spent the whole day running errands for a convenience store nearby. With a yawn, she pulled up the shirt's hood over her head and grabbed the bag with stuff she had brought after finishing that work.
"Leaving already, Lyall?" the arcade-owner asked.
That was the name people in this city knew her by. Since she were disguised as a boy, she needed a boy's name. After some checking in books, she had found out that Lyall meant wolf, just like Ylva did. Therefore, she had picked that name as a undercover-name.
"Yeah," she just said with her low, boyish voice.
The owner made a chuckle. "Come back anytime, and try to cheer up. Or else, no girl would dare to ask you out."
Ylva frowned. The arcade-owner were a good guy, but he could also be quite annoying sometimes. But then again, it was just a good thing that he thought that she was a guy. "Whatever." With that, she walked outside. She looked quietly at the falling snow, thinking for a moment before she started to walk.

Invisible Poster

User Image
Neil Cassidy

Neil was sitting at the small book store, about three blocks down from the arcade. Business was slow, so he was sitting back in the chair at the register reading a small book. the manager paid him enough to get by. Not enough for a house, but enough that if he continued to save his money he might be able to start affording a cheap apartment. So far the only thing he'd spent his money on was the new clean clothes and the sleeveless jacket he wore. It kept his neck warm and he liked it's unique design. The dagger he had, which wasn't out where anyone could see it right now, had to be bought with some "borrowed" money. If he wanted to stay under the radar and defend himself without using his powers he could use that. It certainly kept people from bothering him at the homeless shelter when he kept it in sight of all. Right now he had it so it was hidden behind the jacket. After two weeks since escaping he hadn't seen any of the others from the great escape nor any sign of the syndicate. Maybe he was off the hook? Though he doubted it.

Timely Traveler

User Image
Raven

Raven floated out of the ally and into the alleyway as she bumped into what seemed to be a boy. She looked up, peering into the negative emotions slightly. My apologies 'Lyall' she said with sarcastic air quotations. Her hood had fallen down and revealed her face and purple forehead jewel. She pulled it back up with a snap and smirked at the 'boy'.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
YLVA
With who: Raven

Ylva stared surprised at the girl in front of her, reconizing her from the escape two weeks ago. "Don't worry about it," she said quietly, as she continued to walk, this time faster. She was glad to see that one of her own kind were ok, but after what happened during the escape, she didn't want to be seen with them, in case the syndicate were using what she did in order to track her down.
She tried to shake away the memory of a dead man laying in front of her, burned to a crisp. She knew that the syndicate just had to go out with that a girl killed one of their guards, and the cops would be after her. That was why she had decided to 'become' a boy, and keep her distance from the others. To protect them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff