◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

↘↘ ι will break it ( down ) for you ii and get a lil' d !v axxxi

ʜi κonichiwa คre you a believer? x✗✗
╒ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ »

text TEXTTalen rolled over in his bed. Oh, how bad did he want to open his eyes. Though he knew all to well not too. The teen could hear his mother as she made her way threw her morning routine. That was one good thing about living in an apartment, the walls were so easy to hear threw. Well, or maybe that was the curse. After all the boy did have enhanced senses. Why did his mother not know this by now? Either way at least he still had the advantage. She wanted him to stay inside for the rest of his life... or well until the curse was broken - "Yeah! Right!" So, everyday the teen waited in his bed acting as if he was asleep. Though it was only until the moment he heard the main door lock. Right as the click of the lock sounded off the brown haired boy jumped out of bed and started his day. After all he had until one o'clock, He had to be back at that exact time. Today, however he had all the time in the world. His Grandmother who also subbed as Mr. Home-School teacher was out for vacation and his mother didn't get off until five in the afternoon. Who cares if it was raining outside, Talen had the whole day to himself without that one o'clock curfew called school.

text TEXTThe teen quickly bounced over to the shower. Washing his body quickly with the tons of suds and bubbles that formed from the soap. His thick hair drenched from the water that was falling over his tiny frame. "Got to Hurry ... Got to Hurry... " Talen mumbled as he danced around shaking his butt. Once he was all clean the teen hopped out of the shower, turned the water off and raced to put on his outfit. He didn't even matter that he was soaken wet, it was raining outside. However that wasn't at all the reason, for as he ran back in his room. Part of him concentrated and in doing the teen was able to activate his gift. "If you could even call it that.. " The water from his body started to steam off of him as he raised the heat in his body. "All dry!" he chirped. Still dancing around hopping back and forth slowly but in a fast manner the boy was dressed.

text TEXTStepping out into the rain Talen pulled his hood snug over his head. The weather out seemed like it was only getting worse. Being that New York City wasn't the cleanest place on earth, trash was being blown too and fro. Several times a newspaper would get caught between the boys legs. Talen actually had a special mission today. If his mother wouldn't let him learn about the curse he was going to try and find out everything he could. Besides there were others like him out there, did they know yet.. more than likely but what if they didn't. Plus his mother was convinced if the government found out they would do cruel things to Talen and the others. After all according to his mother the government still has aliens!

text TEXTTaking a stop at an intersection the teen felt his stomach growl. "That's what I forgot.." he thought with a roll of his eyes. Looking around before he crossed the street Talen spotted a small sushi restaurant. That was immediately his destination after all raw fish was practically his preference when finding noms. The teen ran across the street and threw the rain into the tiny restaurant. His bright eyes flashed up as he took put his hood down. The smell of the fish was in air which only made the boy's belly growl more. "Yum.. " Those words slowly escaped his lips as he sat at the sushi bar. Of coarse he wouldn't get any Saki, being that he was alone... but the place hardly busy and he was alone. The waitress sat him down at the bar and went to grab his soda. "Thank you.. " he said as she returned. "I just need a moment.. " Unfortunately this was the boy's first time... being that he didn't get out much. However he would still make the best of it.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: Alone Feeling: Hungry Location: Sushi-Resturant

User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
ALEXANDRIAxxTHERESExxDELUCA

Traveling the whole world was something I never thought that anyone on our island could do.
                  I traveled the vast seas, rose my head among the mountains in the distance that we used to look toward,
                  and met an old tree who allowed me to pass through his ancient forest.
                  It was all a fairy tale, a dream. I wish I could go back and do it again.

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Art is knowing which ones to keep.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Every artist dips her brush in her own soul, and paints her own nature into her pictures.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xT H E . R I G H T . T H I N G . . . . . W H A T . I S . I T . ?
                  I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?
                  x

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

______________ ( THExx R A B B IT )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

At last, Alexandria awakened from her slumber. She was the type of gal that wouldn't wake up easily, and you'd need to pour water over her head with. That's what she got! Her ceiling of her dormitory room was leaking, but it didn't bother her. It woke her up a lot, and when it would leak at night before bed she'd sleep on the floor with a bucket on the bed. 'Those maintenance men are supposed to come out soon.. wonder what they'll think of my room?' She curiously looked up at the hole in her ceiling after sitting up, and looked at the time to see she was about to be running late for work! Quickly with her super speed, Alexandria literally dressed herself in a flash. Grabbing her bag with her cheap toyish cell phone and other accessories, she was ready within a minute. It was then she stormed down the stairwell and into the campus outsides, where she walked quickly out, and then began to speedily run to the restaurant.

As she made her way to the restaurant, the air felt uneasy. Maybe something today would happen differently than the normal, usual, 'here's your food, mister.' type of day. She wished that something in life would happen exciting, but because of her past with her parents being unforgivably not in her life at all, she would be more of a thrill-seeker. Instead, she just sits around all day waiting for something to happen. She never really had the chance to live her teenage years out, because of her fear of turning into a rabbit. She never knew what caused it, and why it happened.. she always wondered if other people felt the same way she did, or did the transforming stuff as well. She once asked when she was in the forest by herself with other rabbits after she had learned to control her transformations, and they never knew why she could do that, and they didn't turn human like she did. She was part of two complete different worlds, and it scared her because she didn't know which one she should be living out.
                                                    The rain slammed the girl because she went so fast.. maybe she shouldn't be so careless of her powers of The Rabbit. She slowed down just a bit, and she wasn't a second late when she walked into the entrance, and slammed in her card to be on time with a ruckus into the machine. Everyone seemed to have heard her entrance, but the store just opened.. so she shouldn't have such a problem.

Walking out in her uniform some minutes later, her co-workers welcomed her with the 'late again?' remarks. With a upsetting chuckle, she took out her notepad for orders and began to seat people. "Hello, just yourself today?" She asked, her first words of the day. As she sat the young man down, she noticed he was her age about, and felt something strange.. was it a smell? It was hard to tell if he went to her college right near by, or if he was just another high school kid she heard of or knew. Once he said he needed a moment, she nodded politely and backed up a bit to give him time, and walked off to get his drink. As she pulled out the first glass of the day, she wondered to herself who this boy really was... did he know her? She smelled something very off about him.. a familiar scent. Once she pressed the buttons to get ice and soda into the glass, she walked back over and sat it down. "I can't help but ask, but do you go to the college or high school... or...something?" She didn't know why he seemed so familiar, it could look as if they're related even in a way. Maybe she saw him as a child even, but she was a peculiar one to ask those types of questions. The boy would be lucky to hear her words, because she hardly spoke to anyone. It would be the only thing she'd say, she promised herself that.

xxxOU TFITxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Comfort Zone
xxxM O O Dxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Relaxed
xxxL O C A T I O Nxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx The Resturant
xxxLISTENINGxxTOxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxJammin' Out!
xxxCOMPANYxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx The Resturant People

User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Ðragon

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

➸Push PLAY to hear what's in my head!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

text TEXT "Hello, just yourself today?" The cursed teen nodded his head, flashing his bright smile towards his waitress. She soon left gathering his drink order leaving only the menu, which it did look pretty simple. Though to be honest the only thing going threw the teens mind was the smell of fish. How delicious it would be in his tum-tum. "That's not fish.. " he thought as he caught a breeze off of the waitress as she his soda on the table. Talen literally had to stop himself from letting his nose go to the air and sniffing her. Quickly the younger one took a sip of his soda. "Why does she... " His thoughts were quickly stopped as the waitress spoke out asking him a rather odd question. ""I can't help but ask, but do you go to the college or high school... or...something?"" A small gulp came from his throat as he looked up at her, shaking his head. "No. I uhm-m.. Well, I am home-schooled and I really don't get to hang out with anybody." Talen quickly stopped, his face immediately changing, as he bit his lips to the side and his brows furthering. "Not that I don't know a lot of people, because I do! I have tons of friends.. and most of everybody wants to hang out with me.. I'm really cool... " the boy let out all too fast, ending his words with a swift nod.

text TEXT A very awkward silence filled the void where the rushed words just took place. Though for Talen it wasn't awkward, he was too busy trying to find out where that smell was coming from. It reminded him of something.. and it diffidently wasn't fish. Trying not to be rude the boy looked back at the menu. "Can I get two California rolls, one yummy-yummy.. and five dynamite rolls. Oh, and may I please add eel to the dynamite rolls/" Talen took his eyes off the menu looking back at the other. "My name is Talen" A smile formed over his face his dimples actively showing up like always. The waitress walked off, the boy assumed placing his order. While he waited Talen decided to play around on his phone. He could at least text his grandmother and ask if she was having fun. After all he was! "best DAY ever!! " he thought as he text his grandmother.

To: Grammy
Frm: Tal ~[/gold]
Msg: Hey, Grammy having fun? I love you!

text TEXT Closing his phone, his waitress came back with his food. The smell was amazing, yet that scent was still there. "Maybe she uses the same perfume as mom.. " he thought as he started eating his food. He wasn't going to rush he had all day. Though he did want to get to the library and make some friends; not that he would ever admit to not having any. It wasn't his fault that he couldn't go anywhere. That is when he got the perfect idea... well to him. Another Tal-idea was never plan threw or good. "Hey I you want to hang out with me? Please? All of my other friends are doing other things.. and it would be awesome! I all ready have our day planned out!" That is when Talen hopped up and walked over to the front paying for his meal and drink. "Okay I'm ready!" the happy boy exclaimed as he hopped back over to the waitress. Without further thinking Talen grabbed the others hand and drug her towards the rainy streets. "Do you have a jacket?" he asked tilting his head to the side. The teen stood there t the entrance waiting on his.. well who he had claimed to be his friend.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: his friend? Feeling: Hungry Location: Sushi-Resturant

User Image

Tipsy Millionaire

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Another day." Eighteen year old Garrett Paisner was already up and moving. The boy was showered, dressed, had his curly blonde hair styled just right, and he would have breakfast done in a few for those awake and at home. It was the weekend, so whoever wasn't home, was either at a friend's or at work. He'd prepared a simple breakfast; eggs, pancakes, biscuits, bacon (but with his own touch of course). One by one, his brothers, sisters and parents scurried down stairs, curious of the smell. Once breakfast was served - along with seconds -, the dishes were done, so by the time he'd began to eat, everyone else had finished. But he didn't mind.

Once the boy had finished, his parents let him know that they'd be doing some shopping, and to keep an eye on the others. Garrett was the second oldest of his siblings, but the oldest in the house at the time. His older sister had already moved out and was on her own, so the blonde was always on babysitting duty.

Garrett propped open the curtains for the french doors in the den that led to the backyard. It was where he watched his siblings for some time, they loved the rain. He wasn't sure what it was, but he was the only one in his family who had hated it. There was always just something about it. I really hope this doesn't turn into a storm.. Since he was little, he'd always been terrified of thunder. When he was a young, the boy always hid under beds and whimpered. Now, he just hides under several blankets, still whimpers.

Overhead, he flicked on a lamp and flipped open the a book he'd gotten from a nearby bookshelf. Dust danced just under the beams of light above. Garrett had already read the book in hand twice, but he couldn't care less. And when it wasn't scary, the rain was actually quite peaceful at its pace, gently hitting the roof and windows. The soft sound of his brothers and sisters outside laughing was just perfect. A smile slithered onto his flawless face. He was in his happy place. And in no time, his parents came home. When his siblings came inside, Garrett grabbed towels and did his best to dry them off.

Still rowdy from being outside, the house was filled with noise from his siblings. This wouldn't do. The teenager grabbed his keys, newspaper, and umbrella, and headed out to his Toyota. Soon enough, he'd gotten to his destination, a Starbucks just up the road. He waited in line, ordered a Vanilla Frappuccino, hit on the barista (because why not?), then found his seat on a couch, isolating himself from others there. He turned open his newspaper and scanned. He was looking through advertisements for apartments. He figured he should start looking, and thinking about moving out, seeing as though he only had a few more months of high school, and that he'd be going to college. Community college first, of course, then he'd be moving over to a big university. Garrett didn't know what he wanted to do career wise, he probably wouldn't even need college to fulfill the criteria of wherever he'd work. But the first step was to find another place to call home. He had found a few apartments, and a few houses. He tore some of the ads out and told himself that he would call in a little while.

User Image User Image
User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

Traveling the whole world was something I never thought that anyone on our island could do.
                  I traveled the vast seas, rose my head among the mountains in the distance that we used to look toward,

Every artist dips her brush in her own soul, and paints her own nature into her pictures.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Alexandria smiled once Talen introduced himself. It was such a foreign name to her that she was scared she'd forget, but she made sure to remember since this person had such a unique aura. "I'm Alexandria." She nodded and wrote the food down, holding a finger gesture up to be back in a jiffy. She began to write once she reached the counter the order with her steps a bit slow as she tried waking up still from her sudden awakening. "Right... Two California rolls, one yummy-yummy.. and five dynamite rolls with eel." She wrote it all down as she announced it to the sushi chef, who prepared it within a few minutes flat due to not many people coming in this early. As he was preparing it though, she thought about how he delayed his answer, and how he was home schooled... she wondered why he felt so familiar for. Soon she was carrying all the sushi on one plate in a fancy design with soy sauce in the middle, and placed it down on Talen's table with ease.

She backed off a bit as he ate, but once she was about to walk away he asked her about going to hang out with him. "Well.. I uh... I just..." She got nervous quickly, but tried to not let it interfere because the beast inside her would show. She already felt the hair on her arms forming into coats of plush, but she took a breather. "I have my job to do, but I'll ask..." She said, and thought about if she should ditch him or not only because it's her job.. and if she left, well,... she would probably get warned.. or even fired! He ran right past her to go pay for his order, and while he did that she ran in the back to get her bag and hang up her smock. 'I guess this will be my lunch break.. I hope we don't spend that much time out. I hardly know the guy.' She was definitely nervous, and the ears on her head were beginning to pop out.. she felt them coming! She had to breath. Breath. Once a few breaths went by, she checked her card out and wrote down 'EMERGENCY' on it. 'That should fool em'.. I hope..' Alexandria took a few steps out and felt Talen tug on her arm. The cashier began to yell at her in Japanese to come back, but she shrugged and pointed out the door.

Once he headed out the door, she came along right behind. "No, I actually forgot mine today." She shrugged and pouted, and looked around getting a chill. "Gosh, it's heavier than I thought." Alexandria shook in her shoes, and wondered if she could run back really quick to get her jacket. "Um... do you mind waiting inside? I have to run and get my jacket at my dorm.." She asked anxiously, and tugged him back inside with her, and began to shut the door with her walking out. "I'll be back, promise!" Once she shut the door, she saw a clear opening from the restaurant into the street, and ran more swift than the speed of light! Once she got in the dorm, she ran up the stairwell again and unlocked her door, all in about five seconds. She also dumped the bucket on her bed full of water, and got her jacket in about three more seconds, and ran back in about another five with a nice bundled jacket and her hair all done up nicely. When she walked back in through the door she looked at Talen and began to speak. "Oh.. I.. uh.. dropped it outside..." She shrugged once more, and pulled open the door for Talen to lead the way.

xxxOU TFITxxx
xxxM O O Dxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Getting anxious
xxxL O C A T I O Nxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx The Resturant
xxxLISTENINGxxTOxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxJammin' Out!
xxxCOMPANYxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Talen

User Image

Desirable Phantom

User Image

If there's a place I could be,
Then I'd be another memory.
Can I be the only hope for you?
Because you're the only hope for me.

╔══════════════╗
Company: No one
Thoughts: Should have brought an umbrella...
╚══════════════╝

And if we can't find where we belong,
We'll have to make it on our own.
Face all that pain and take it on,
Because the only hope for me is you alone.

User Image
                                                        » xx » xx »xxxxxxThere was something about mornings that a certain man didn't mind. It wasn't the morning that was the problem, it was the weather. The moment his alarm went off, he reached out and tapped the snooze button. He was too afraid to hit it too hard, and he spent a lot of time trying to get the right amount of force to use and went through a lot of alarm clocks trying to achieve it. After all, since he got older, he got stronger compared to when he was a boy in Connecticut.

xxxxxxRolling out of bed, Killian grabbed his clothes from what he had laid out the night before and walked through the small, two bedroom apartment that he had. He tried to get a roommate, but everyone that he interviewed for the spot seemed to be slackers that didn't give a squat about taking care of themselves, yet alone the well furnished apartment. Not to mention, Killian was so used to solitude that he appreciated having a place to himself. But this wasn't the slums, and it was New York. Prices weren't cheap and a waiter's salary was barely making him scrape by. A few times he had to use his school money to bail himself out of bills. Which ultimately shoveled him in deeper debt. It was a lose-lose situation at this point.

xxxxxxWhen he finished showering, he stepped out, a towel wrapped around his waist as he reached out, wiping his hand across the foggy mirror and looked into his own eyes for a long moment, trying to sort out everything it seemed. An image of his other self, the boar side of him flashed through his mind and he swallowed, looking away from his own gaze to towel dry himself off and started getting dressed. He put on a light blue colored v-neck t-shirt that brought out the color of his eyes and a pair of straight leg jeans. He wasn't a huge fan of skinny jeans, so he usually didn't wear them. They were too tight around his ankles for his liking. But they seemed to be all the rage either way. Straight legs were comfortable and they didn't suffocate him in a place that a man should never feel suffocated.

xxxxxxPulling on his high-top shoes and putting on his jacket, he put the hood up over his ash brown colored hair and put his messenger bag on his shoulder. He looked around his pristine apartment one more time, making sure he wasn't forgetting anything, checking his pocket for his keys and his wallet before heading out the door. He turned and locked the door behind him, checking it twice before leaving his apartment, waving to the doorman as he stepped out into the rainy weather. He smiled softly to himself, walking down the sidewalk. He had at least an hour and a half before his first class and he wanted to do what he usually did every morning: go to Starbucks and do some last minute studying or clean up his notes from the day before. Despite the rainy weather, a frappe sounded delicious.

xxxxxxWhen he was getting close to Starbucks, he passed a homeless man and frowned softly, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a five dollar bill and giving it to the man along with a card to the homeless shelter that he usually volunteered at when he had time. He smiled softly at the man. Even though Killian wasn't rolling in dough, he was still kind and generous. Kindness shouldn't be measured by the amount of money you make anyways.

xxxxxxHe held open the door for an elderly couple at Starbucks before entering the establishment himself, stepping into the line and waiting patiently before reaching the counter. "Good morning, could I get a venti caramel frappe?" He paid the barista and waited patiently for his drink before taking it when it arrived and sitting down at one of the small two person high-top tables, getting his laptop out of his bag and putting it down on the table, opening it and turning the machine on as he sipped his drink.

User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Ðragon

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

text TEXT text TEXT Talen tapped his foot on the ground, waiting on the other. He could hear the lady screaming in Japanese, though as too what she was say Talen had absolutely no clue. When Alexandria returned Talen looked up at her with an arch of his eye brow. "You dropped your jacket outside?.. " he questioned with a shrug. Turning towards the door the boy pulled up his hood and opened the door. The wind outside was getting really hard, but still the boy ventured out into the rain. Making sure his new friend was behind him the boy took off running. "Don't worry I won't go too fast.. " Stopping at an intersection waiting for a walk signal, Talen turned around his body wiggling. The rain hitting hard against the two. "We are going to the library! I just need to pick up a few books then we can have some real fun!"

text TEXT It took a while for the couple to get threw the stormy outside and reach the Library. However stepping inside huge puddles started to form at their feet. They were soaked but Talen hardly seemed to care. The boy slipped a little at first but after gaining his balance he was off into world of books. "This one looks good.. and this one.. and.. " His random hop-skip of a run carried the boy all over the library as he gathered his books: The Definitive Book of Chinese Astrology, Chinese Folklore and Traditions and The secrete astrology off the Orient Talen without wasting any of his time made his way back up to the front, and checking his books out. Normally Talen would have been telling everyone exactly what he was up to, this on the other hand was not a normal situation. Talen even attempted to keep Alex from seeing the books he choose. Though even if she asked all he would have to do was tell her he had a book report.

text TEXT WIth all his running around the teen hardly new that he was using his power. The annoying cold water was soon gone from his clothes and skin, even his hair was dry. "You want to get some hot chocolate. I think we passed a coffee shop! We can wait there until we pick what movie we want to see.. or do something else." There was so much that the teen wanted to do, and to be truthfully the day was just overwhelming him. All the freedom he felt like he had. It took another run threw the rain but the two made it to the coffee shop. "See I told you, Starbucks!" Talen yelled threw the rain. He held his books underneath his jacket, only to expose them as they entered the coffee shop.

text TEXT "One Hot Chocolate!" Talen said this time taking his jacket off, when his order was up the dragon hop=skipped over to a high top for two. "Hurry.. ALex" Sitting down in the tall chairs the boy quickly opened one of his books. He wouldn't be able to take them back home, his mother would diffidently find them. He had today to look threw them and possibly get some answers. There was no way he ever wanted to stay locked in the house.. specially for the rest of his life.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: Alexandria Feeling: Curious Location: Starbucks

User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

x

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Alexandria was pulling her hood over her head when hearing the questioning in Talen's voice about her jacket outside. "Yeah.. I take the alleyway in, so it doesn't get wet back there because of the awning." She shrugged.. another person victimized by her lies of a rabbit. She had to keep it a secret. It was then that Alexandria realized she wouldn't be able to keep it a secret for long if all he charades of having to 'run' everywhere weren't appearing! Talen began to run, but Alexandria thought this would be a good time for bonding. She didn't wait to start running until the traffic light turned green. She began to run ahead of him, but not with her full strength. The rain seemed to come down even harder since they've been outside, and she ended up beating him by a landslide, only because she didn't want to look too speedy. It was hard for her to slow down when running because she wasn't used to going at a normal pace for humans.

When they walked in, Alexandria could smell the dust from the stacks and shelves of books. Libraries always seemed to have that distinct olden smell. She loved it though, it had that sense of wisdom verses charm about it, and made her comfortable to know that dozens of eyes studied the same pages as others. She followed close by Talen because she didn't want to lose him or she'd have to speed around again, which wasn't something she planned to be using for a bit. She did notice, however by hovering over him that he was getting astrology books. "Hey, I like that stuff, too." She wanted to see which ones he got out because she had studied all the books possible about rabbits. When he began to talk, she didn't know they were going to a movie and getting food! "I don't have my paycheck for a movie or anything yet,.." She blushed, wondering if he liked her? Why all these things so suddenly? He must have been lonely to just pick up random strangers and take them out. It was strange, Alexandria never had really any friends before. "I wish I could buy my own, but we can go to get it for you?"

It was a surprise to Alexandria he was willing to do all these things with her, like a wish had been granted, or someone stalked her to know that she really had no social life. They continued to walk in the rain and then reached the Starbucks, where it was toasty and warm inside with smooth jazz music playing. Once they walked in he yelled over to the counter for a hot chocolate and sat down at a two-person chair. It was nice that they were finally in somewhere that wasn't clammy like the library and warm like a toasty house with a fire. She settled herself and smoothed out her shirt, seeing he finally revealed the books that he was trying to hide since they've been in the library. "So why are you looking at them?" She wondered, hopefully her anxiety wouldn't kick in and she'd start assuming the worst, like he knew about her and that's why he chose her to go out.. like a scam of some sort.

xxxOU TFITxxx
xxxM O O Dxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx A bit anxious
xxxL O C A T I O Nxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Library >> Starbucks
xxxLISTENINGxxTOxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxJammin' Out!
xxxCOMPANYxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Talen

User Image

kaycepie's Compadre

Partying Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
User Image

┏━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━
redarletrosier x██████ ✣ █ STUCK in reverse!!xxxxxxxxxxx
you'll never dogasslol xknow what ☼┊ YOU'REWORTH
you'll never dogasslol xknow what ☼┊ YOU'REWORTH

♛ THIS T.TIME YOU TRIED )) REDASSET♣|♣ WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE, BUT IT GOES TO WASTE
⋰❖◥ AND xx THE xx TEARS xx COME xx(( STREAMING xx DOWN ))xx YOUR xx FACE ♦♢

█░xxxxxxxxxxxxxx█░xxxxxxxxxxxxxx█░
IWANTYOUTOHeLP
C H A N G E xxM Y xxA T T E M P T xxG O O D xxI N T E N T I O N S
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Morning was an accustomed term pertaining to the wee hours of a school day, but the chorus of Korean slur forebode a much worse scenario for the stirring heap. She hadn’t even began to cautiously escape the smothering embrace of the blanket den before the phone atop the bedside table blared once more, louder this time came the voice of the Korean pop star which demanded the groggy women to Gangnam Style. Reaching out for the cellular device Chiharu remorsefully accepted the call and with a level tone spoke, “Good morning Mrs. Rosemont.” The shrill tone radiating from the opposing line nearly made the brunette consider abruptly ending the conversation, though such thoughts were abolished when the older woman informed the peasant that she’d be delivering her spawn within the hour. “I look forward to seeing you, both of you soon.” It was a lie, but as the brunette ended the call with a faint beep she wasn’t exactly concerned with being Honest Abe. The Rosemont family was an upper class lineage, and being a student in high school wasn’t a paying profession so you had to deal with small negatives in order to survive. Bills wouldn’t pay themselves and when you lived in New York living wasn’t free, so this was the only choice that didn’t even walking the streets in skimpy clothing. “No thank you,” mumbling grievances with such professions as she struggled from the bed, the morning routine began to fall into place at a gradual saunter much like the brunette who been so rudely roused from her slumber. She wasn’t a morning person, period.

Opening the door of the tiny closet within the apartment unleashed a hellish storm of scattered boxes, none of which the drowsy equine managed to dodge and as a particularly weighty container landed squarely upon a nude foot infuriation with wee hours only sought to increase. Stooping to dislodge the box from atop her foot, Chiharu’s mind was far from the bruise that would’ve resulted for a normal being and after snatching an eloquent outfit from the selection, the woman trotted into the bathroom as if nothing had happened. Which for her would be precisely accurate, there would be marring of her skin and the memory of the divines casting that nasty container onto her defenseless foot would be forgotten. “A curse accompanied by a gift, a bit cliché wouldn’t you think?” Her vivid chocolate eyes reflected in the mirror as she questioned the diluted doppelganger, and with a nod the duo agreed before Chiharu parted from the soothing image of company to enter the torrent of scalding water. Nothing could compare to the searing sensation of a steaming shower in the morning, though if she’d hadn’t inherited the ability to quickly regenerate after being injured the woman speculated that several layers of her skin would be nothing more than afterthoughts. Alas, this soothing session of warm water would be cut short as the babysitter would need to receive the pint sized tyrant within the hour, and so with a nimble turn of the spout the flowing water dissipated into a hazy cloud of steam. Wrapping a towel around her body, Chiharu began to tediously dry and straighten the brunette locks that clung to her shoulder like a sodden blanket. “Always alone never with a herd. Prettiest mare I've ever seen, but you'll have to take my word. I'm gonna' catch that horse if I can. Well I got her, and I'm pullin' on her, she's pullin' back. Like a mule goin' up a ladder.” Lyrics long since sung by her sire brought back a wave of aching memories as Chiharu went about her morning routine, and with her voice soft the young girl continued to hum the verses of the song.

Maybe it was immature, but to the teenager the song brought about significance unable to be displayed under the scrutiny of public eye and being able to remember her father eased the stress of each day. Speaking of which, she should probably take the time to review the teetering stack of paperwork presented to the Student Council before they began to quarrel about Chiharu procrastinating. It wasn’t as if she didn’t enjoy being the Student President, it’s just that she had a few more things to worry about than reviewing a document concerning the allowance of public displays of affection which the Principal banned after a small incident with the first years. “It isn’t as if I ever have to worry about that happening to me.” Her tone was shockingly light as the horse shrugged off the curse, but within her mind there was a somber thought that the curse could very well never be lifted from the ones befallen by such. That wasn’t possible, right? In the story – story, of course that’d just been a dated folklore and still yet here she was allowing that to toy with her mind. The chime of a text message drew the brunette from the swelling sea of thoughts attempting to drown hope, and with uninterested brown hues the teenager skimmed through the drunken muddle. Even if they were a well-off family they still had problems that plagued the peasants, whether they would admit to that was a far-fetched fantasy but Chiharu found no qualms with their habits. However, the fact that they chose to expose their offspring to these flaws irked the horse which was the main reason why she continued to torment herself with this babysitting thing. With the money her step-father possessed Chiharu wouldn’t have to work a single day within her lifetime, but being that the man only had interest in her mother he’d never offered to provide the children any assistance, instead tossing them from their own home and onto the streets. Ignoring the attempt to stroll down Memory Lane Chiharu snatched a lanyard from a nearby table and strolled from the dilapidated structure, taking care to lock the door behind her before making her way into the parking lot. Her index finger slithered forward on the key fob as she neared the Chevrolet truck, and a faint click signaled the opening of the doors. It’d taken forever to save up for the truck and though it seemed petty, the heap of metal had been her best friend when others found flaw in the woman’s lack of affection. The whole ‘I’m cursed with the zodiac, and when anyone of the opposite sex tries to embrace me or I get stressed out, I transform into a horse’ thing wasn’t something Chiharu could share with anyone.

Ten minutes, eighty miles an hour, one lane roads, and the song ‘I Cry’ echoing within the cab of the truck brought the woman to her destination. Through the blinding mist of water pouring from the heavens Chiharu could distantly make out the silhouette of the larger vehicle, a pearl white Cadillac truck sat idle beside the newfound challenger and leaving the engine running to keep the truck warm the brunette quickly slid from her automobile. Not particularly minding the rain pouring upon her Chiharu gave the drunken mother a stoic stare whilst she rambled off a list of orders, and during the tedious rant a small force upon dark jeans attracted the horse’s attention. Innocent blue eyes bore into her soul and as their owner demanded to be carried about Chiharu stooped, arms carefully sliding around the child to lift her to rest upon her hip. “Good morning Miss Brooklyn.” Hearing the child’s ambitious plans for their time together Chiharu seen her mother off with a smile before turning back to her truck, and after fiddling with the system a moment managed to secure the small girl into a seatbelt in the back of the vehicle to avoid injury if they were in an accident. Although, the gift Chiharu possessed was more than capable then treating any injuries but to divulge such things to a child wasn’t acceptable by any standard. “Chihai, I want to go to Starbucks!” The mispronunciation of her name made the woman grin, and as she expertly guided the truck along the back roads of the bustling city she made small talk with the energetic child. “Than to Starbucks we shall go. Also, how have your riding lessons been going Miss Brooklyn?” She’d taken on the idea of becoming an international jockey of only the greatest ranked equine, but according to her father the young girl found repulsion in how the beasts deposited their intake. “They’re going great! What about your dating life Chihai, have you found any young men to seduce?” Her blood ran cold at those words, and as she eased the truck to a crawl to maneuver into the parking lot of the Starbucks the horse responded. “Touché.” It was the only phrase the wheels of her mind managed to sputter, and the chorus of shrill giggles told the defeated horse it wasn’t nearly enough to silence the little tyrant.

The very second Chiharu shut off the truck a sharp click sent her world into warp mode, darting from the truck with the quick sound of a horn and in pursuit of the troublesome child. She could be run over doing this kind of crap! Didn’t her generation inherit any type of common sense whatsoever? Additional speed derived from the curse allowed the brunette to latch onto the smaller half just before a daunting semi-truck whizzed past where the little girl had stood only seconds prior, and just as the woman was about to lecture her Brooklyn slipped away to flee into the establishment. “I’ve got to find a better job than this.” Because there couldn’t have been a sane soul who sought to hover over a misbehaving child and deal with their alcoholic mother, for the most part Chiharu was sane but with the expiring lease on her meager apartment sane wouldn’t find a new place to live. She had a few days to find a new place, and being the procrastinator she was Chiharu hadn’t even begun her search. Things, aside from scalding coffee, couldn’t just fall into her lap. No, that’d be way too much to ask for. “Oh well, I’ll take care of it soon enough.” If not she’d live in her truck for a few days, no big deal so long as no one discovered the practice and reported it to the other Student Council members. For now she needed to focus on rounding up the child most likely terrorizing some defenseless man, and true to habit Brooklyn sat inoperative eyeing several men from a perch atop a barstool seated beside a window. If she didn’t stop groveling at every man’s feet the only future for her would involve a pole and some-…what was that smell? It wasn’t unpleasant, instead familiar almost like that of a distant memory but the scent was drifting from several areas in the shop which only served to fluster the horse even further. Maybe it was just a new perfume, yeah that had to be it because anything else was illogical. Illogical, that was a bit cliché considering whenever someone of the opposite gender embraced her she morphed into a horse. “You’re just over thinking this Chiharu; relax before everyone starts to stare.” Using the mental pep talk to stifle the urge to investigate the scent further seemed to do the trick, and with relative ease Chiharu slid into line behind several people. The line dissipated in the span of a few moments and as the last woman scuttled off with her coffee in hand Chiharu moved forward, ending up face to face with a barista radiating the very scent putting her on edge. Shoving away the fight or flight instinct of the equine within she addressed the barista, “Can I get a Hot Chocolate and a Mocha Frappuccino?” Her heart thundered as she slid the money onto the counter, and taking care to avoid any contact with this man deemed Jasper by the nametag upon his clothing the horse mentally fidgeted. One mistake that was all it would take for a horse to be standing in the coffee house and Chiharu to end up in some government lab, so it was a given that the brunette would be wary of the seemingly normal man. This could very well turn into a day she would never forget.

User Image
                                                      LIGHTS WILL GUIDE YOU HOME
                                                      and ignite ♛♛ your bones
                                                      And I will... try to fix you...
                                                      ʢLocation Starbucks.xxxʢMood Nervous.xxxʢCompanions Everyone.xxxʢThoughts If this doesn't go right I'm fleeing the country.
User Image

Indent Tick. Tick. Tick.

Indent A sudden chorus of bird rang through the apartment another couple of seconds later, making the young man in the bed groan angrily and roll onto his stomach, so he could pull his pillow up over his head to block out the sound. He regretted the day he ever accepted that clock as a gift from his mother. He regretted even more so the day he'd put it up in his new apartment to make her happy. Every hour on the hour it would release a string of shrill bird noises, the bird of origin depending on the hour: owl, mockingbird, chickadee... It was awful. But heaven forbid he upset his dear mother, who liked to randomly pop by or give a Skype call to see how he was doing - if she saw it was gone, she'd take offense, and that would not end well. So the god-be-damned thing still stuck up on his wall, waking him up throughout the night and still startling him during the day.

Indent Hazel eyes flitted over to his alarm clock from a gap between his pillow and the mattress, catching sight of the time - an hour before he had to be up to get ready for work. A low curse passed his lips as he pressed his face back into his mattress. Piece of s**t. Maybe he could just take the batteries out. She wouldn't notice that through a webcam, would she? Jasper grunted and rolled onto his side, reaching out to fumble with his digital alarm so he could shut it off - no sense in having that blare at him now, too. After all, he wasn't going back to sleep. Not now. So he rolled again, this time onto his back, chucking his pillow down to the foot of the bed. There was the light sound of rain pattering against the window of his room, quick and often - it was going to be a wet one. Great. Maybe if he was lucky the rain would help slow business. Starkbucks was always busy early in the day, workers of all sorts coming through the store and the drive-thru on the side for their morning hit of expensive coffee. Too expensive, he'd always thought, but having the employee discount helped make it worth the price. After a few more moments of sitting in bed Jazz rose, running a hand over his face as he went to the small attached bathroom to shower quickly, then to his closet to rummage through for some clothes. His uniform was ready, washed and pressed and folded over the back of his desk chair - but he'd need something to change into when his shift was over.

Indent Whatever. A t-shirt and jeans would do. It wasn't like he was trying to impress anybody.

Indent So he stuffed the spare clothes into his bag, pulled on his uniform clothes and went out into the front room slash kitchen of his small apartment. The only thing he grabbed for his meager breakfast was a couple of granola bars before picking up his umbrella and heading out. He lived on the fifth floor, which gave him a little time to choke down his food as he took the flights of stairs to the ground floor, and then he was heading out into the rain, umbrella up not long after the water started dripping onto his head. Thankfully there wasn't much wind, or the umbrella would be... Fairly useless. Even if his place of work was only a few blocks from home. By the time he arrived, he still a half an hour early, and the one girl behind the counter seemed surprised to see him. " Somebody's feeling keen today, " she chirped, giving him a grin. He managed a smile back as he shook off his umbrella and went to the back room to put his coat and bag away, quickly pulling the green apron on over his head and tying it at his back before stepping out to join her at the counter. It seemed he arrived just in time for a rush of business. So with an almost inaudible sigh, Jasper settled in to the routine. Ask what they wanted, scrawl it on a cup or a cardboard sleeve, take the money, maybe make a drink or two before going for the next round. All in all, not particularly exciting, but he needed the income.

Indent In line behind a particularly grouchy businessman was the blonde with the stretched ears, who broke Jazz from his slight trance by unexpectedly hitting on him. He stared at the kid for a moment, awkward and genuinely caught off guard - was the guy wearing some sort of cologne? He smelled bizarrely sweet, in an unsettlingly weirdly familiar way - before just chuckling and managing some sort of retort. His coworker was grinning at him when the blonde walked off to an open couch, and when he looked to the girl, she winked, clearly holding back a giggle. " He's cute. Shame you're the worst flirt I've ever seen - maybe you coulda had his number~ " It was her turn to receive a baffled stare before he shook his head and turned quickly back to his till.

Indent " Thanks, but no. "

Indent " Come on, why not? He's handsome, he seemed interested, and - "

Indent " I'm not gay, Clarissa. "

Indent " ...Oh. Oh god, I didn't - sorry! I'm so sorry...! "

Indent Jasper pinched the bridge of his nose, not sure whether to be mortified or angry. She wasn't even the first person to make that assumption. What was it, did he give off some aura or something? Sure, he'd looked at guys. Had even caught himself doing it more often of late - not that he'd ever tell a soul. Because he was not interested. But sometimes his mind wandered, and thought that hooking up with a guy might be simpler; after all, he couldn't even hug a girl without turning into a damned predatory cat. That tended to get in the way of his pursuing relationships. Not that he cared. Because he didn't want to date anybody - particularly anybody of his own gender. Though frappucino guy really wasn't that bad looking....

Indent ' Cut it out, ' he thought viciously, forcibly removing any of those thoughts from his mind. As if he wasn't already enough of an outcast from his family - if he ever ended up with a man, Jasper was fairly sure he'd be disowned.

Indent The young man grimaced slightly at the thought and pushed his attention to an older couple who had just come into the store, expertly putting his friendly employee face on to greet them. Once their order was through he turned to the next customer - another male, probably around his age. Probably wearing the same oddly sweet cologne as blonde frappucino boy. But this one had the most stunning eyes he'd ever seen. Jazz stared for half a second before realizing the fact and quickly grabbing a venti cup and a sleeve, scrawling the order onto it with a mumbled, " Can I help who's next? " Good god, what was wrong with him today? This was ridiculous! Vehemently avoiding the gaze of any more coffee-drinkers he ducked into the back to splash some water on his face, scowling. He was just tired. That had to be it. It wasn't like he was actually interested in any of these people, who he would never see again, regardless of the fact that their irises were so blue they reminiscent of the ocean or --

Indent Damn it.

Indent He blamed the blonde one. He was just a little thrown off because the guy had blatantly hit on him while he was working. " You're up, Collins! " Another customer. Great. Because he was off to such a great start this morning. Regardless the brunette straightened up and headed back to the counter, flashing a friendly smile to the teenagers there. " Hey, guys, welcome to Starbucks. What can I get started for ya? " The boy ordered a hot chocolate; the girl, nothing. As there was nobody coming in immediately after them he turned to quickly get the hot chocolate going, putting a swirl of whipped cream with drizzled chocolate on top and pushing it to the edge of the counter. " Grande hot chocolate! " He called, loud enough that the boy would be able to hear him just as a few more people came into the store. So much for the rain making it a quiet day. So he went to serve them, getting the orders going before the last one in the line came up to the counter. She was cute, and there was nothing wrong with him realizing it. But unless the scent from earlier was just lingering like a cloud around the counter, she smelled kind of like the guys from before. And it was starting to kind of weird him out. But he forced up a smile. " Sure thing - hot chocolate and a mocha frapp. Coming right up. " He scrawled them down on their respective cups before giving her the price, and then taking the money and giving her back the change.

Indent The girl looked... Awkward. Nervous, even. Grabbing up the cup for her mocha frappuccino, while one of his coworkers started on the hot chocolate, he glanced back to her. " It's really coming down out there, huh? " His smile softened a little, becoming more genuine as he attempted to make some small talk. " Hopefully it'll stop soon - can't say I'd like to walk back home in this. "

User Image User Image xxxxx
ʟ o c a t i o n » Starbucks. Innocence
c o m p a n y » Customer (Chiharu). Innocence
o u t f i t » Here. Innocence

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The od

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

l0kk1 ░░░░ WHEREVER.YOU.GO » just always rememberxxxxxxx
donotstealkthxbai ★★ That you got a homefor n - now and forever )
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxthis is xxxxxx my oath xxxxxx to you
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxthis is xxxxxx my oath xxxxxx to you

text TEXTGabriel woke up slowly and in turn he also got ready at that pace. The teen didn't feel at all being complained at by his butler. Gab had to be careful for one the boy could not feel pain at all. Oh, and he had tried feeling it before. For some reason the only pain the boy felt was if he bit his tongue and or the dentist was being a but hole. Anything on the outside however didn't hurt, even breaking his bones - - which had happened. Though that wasn't the only bad thing, when the teen would start bleeding it was so very hard to stop. It seemed like things were only getting worse too. Both of his parents were gone and now this curse. "Why do I have to be in charge.. " the teen thought as he stepped out of the shower. He didn't even know if the others would understand. What if they would get mad... After all it had been several months.. years and Gabriel hide away. Knowing all to well he could find them, sometimes he een had dreams about them, and what they were doing. Gabriel shook his hair back and forth drying it, letting his worries fly out of his head. He had to do this today. Today was the day...

text TEXT"I need to go into town.. " Gab said softly, reaching the bottom of the stairs. He was talking to his butler an old family friend that had even served for his grandparents the last few years they were alive. His name was Sebastian, and recently the butler had been the only parental figure that Gabriel had. "I think I need to do this today. Some of them are actually together I can feel it." Sebastian didn't say anything at first, the old man knew how worried the young teen was about the others hating him for hiding. "They are going to love you, sir. I will get my coat." Gabriel just nodded, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

text TEXTThe storm seemed like it was only getting worse. That did not at all seem like this meeting was going to go well. Gabriel sat in the back of the car watching the rain hit the windows. The other cars honking and trying to get were they were going. "Please let them like me.. " he thought as the stretched vehicle came to a halt. "We are here and I parked a few feet away. I am here if you need my services." the butler said smiling in the mirror, looking back at the teen. Gabriel looked at the door and took a deep breath in. Exhaling the Zodiac god forced the door open with his mind. Then without another thought the boy took a step out into the rain and headed towards the Starbucks.

text TEXTEntering the shop Gabriel's heart started pounding. He briefly saw a few faces, he only recognized them from his dreams of them. The curse was true, and to be honest he didn't know for sure until this point. "They don't know you.. they will just sense you and be attracted to you. Kept calm" he thought all the while stepping up in line. "Can I just get some steamed milk with an extra pump of vanilla." he stated softly keeping his eyes forward. The process of paying and actually receiving his drink cam all to fast. His heart was pumping even faster. Six of the cursed members were here, and Gabriel made seven. The teen quickly walked over taking a seat next to the window. "You need to do this.. " The teen sat there a few more moments trying to decided what he should do. The other where there and if he didn't do something now, then he would lose another great opportunities. Though what should he exactly say. "Oh, hey I'm your leader and you have to do what I say, wiether you like it or not oh and I want to help.. but I've been hiding ... " That was not quite a great conversation starter. "Five minuets... just to see if they notice me.. or try to come over.. " he decided.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: Everyone Feeling: Nervous Location: Starbucks

User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Ðragon

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

text TEXT "So why are you looking at them?" Talen looked his his eyes growing wide as he shut his book. He for a second the boy went blank as he just stared at his friend. "Do you want anything to drink?.. and don't worry about money. My mom makes a lot!" Talen said obviously changing the subject. "She's a lawyer." Talen shoved the books to the side, taking a sip of his drink. Looking at another one of the books, the teen let out a small sigh. "I just have to do a report.' Talen said remembering his lie. "Some people believe that there is a curse on the Zodiac. " Talen made his best spooky voice as he let his last words slip threw his lips. Though soon after that the boy smiled showing his dimples and ruffling his hair.

text TEXT Seconds later another male entered the coffee shop. Though unlike the few people other people in the shop with the same familiar scent, the new person's scent was amplified. It was intoxicating, and as Talen looked around the room he noticed a few other people notice him as well. Was it his cologne? "Why does he get all the attention... ?" Talen thought as his stare went flat, glaring at the other. "I am just AS attractive... Even more... People just like his stupid overpowering nasty cologne" Talen quickly grabbed his hot chocolate taking a rushed sip, but before he could fully swallow something happened. The boy's eyes opened up wide as he started chocking. Yes, he was coughing.. but that wasn't all he was feeling. Talen could feel the warmth growing. All that was going threw his brain was that he was only making a fool of himself... and that other boy was getting more attention.

text TEXT His coughing quickly stopped as Talen swallowed. The expression on his face only told how hard it was to force down the hot chocolate. Though as soon as it went down the teen burped, a small cloud of smoke flying out from his mouth. The teen quickly waved the smokey cloud away, giving off a nervous laugh looking at his friend. "So... " the boy let out still wondering what he should do. Maybe she didn't see anything... it wasn't like she could explain anything. It was only smoke.. It was raining.. and.. "That's it!" "I guess because its so warm in here.. outside its so cold and this drink is so hott.. and You can see you your breath!" Talen said letting out a giggle.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

OOC = Sorry it was a bad post :c With: Alexandria Feeling: Jelly Location: Starbucks

User Image

Cute Receiver

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The dawning of the morning roused Spencer from his sleep as the rain pounded against the window. The ringing of raindrops against the glass crept their way ever closer until they found the blonde's ears as he lay, asleep on his mat on the floor of the over-crowded studio apartment. He rolled and grumbled a bit, the tapping on glass waking him from his rest before he sat up, stretching his arms. A mighty yawn escaped his lips as his eyes scanned the small apartment for any traces of his roommate. 'Not here... He must have gotten lucky last night...' he thought to himself as he finally lifted himself to his feet. He rubbed his eyes lightly as he stood there in his boxers and tank top.

There was still a good deal of time before Spencer had to be at work, which meant he would be able to stop at his favorite cafe along the way. a slight smirk formed on his lips at the thought as he headed into the bathroom for a shower. Running the water until the steam began to coat the mirror, Spencer brushed his teeth and undressed, tossing his clothes into the hamper. Stepping under the flow of the hot water, he could feel his body beginning to waken. There was nothing more relaxing than a nice hot shower in the morning and so he relished the comfort as he cleaned himself for the day ahead. When he finished, he turned off the water as dried himself with his towel. BEfore he headed out of the bathroom, he wrapped the towel around his waist and wiped the mirror with his hand to catch a glimpse of himself.

Stepping out from the bathroom into the living/sleeping/dining room, Spencer made his way to his pile of clean laundry to fish out a pair of boxer briefs, socks, and a wifebeater. Slipping on the wifebeater, he wriggled into his underwear with his towel still on. Once his modesty was preserved by the garment, he removed the towel and hung it bck in the bathroom. His work clothes hung, fresh and neat from the bathroom door and he finished dressing. He took care not to wrinkle his work clothes as he dressed before slinging on his messenger bag and heading out of the apartment, keys in hand. It was a quiet walk down the stairs and out into the street, calm and peaceful. The rain was only a minor nuisance.

Spencer gave a polite smile and nod to passersby as he made his way to his favorite cafe. He checked his phone on the walk, seeing one missed message from the night before. "Don't wait up" read the message. Spencer chuckled lightly to himself, knowing at once who the message was from. 'I knew it...That sly devil...' he thought to himself as he pushed open the door to the cafe. The heating hit him all at once as if it welcomed him inside. He made his way up to the counter, smiling at the handsome barista. "Good morning, I'll take a grande caramel macchiato and one almond biscotti, please," he said in his gentle and polite tone. He paid and once his order was ready he took it to one of the vacant tables where he retrieved his phone once again. He started typing his message to his friend, inquiring if a good time had been had as he smiled to himself, sipping his macchiato.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas