Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Shapeshifter

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxr e m e m b e r xxx t h e xxx n a m e
« S c a r l e t xxx L a d y xxx L a n e »

i t 'l l x p a v e x y o u r x p a t h x t o x m e xxxxxxxxxxxx
« G O V E R N M E N T x O F F I C I A L »

With:x No one » Idiots I work with
                                          Where:x Starbucks » Inside the Black Cat Bookstore
                                          Outfit:x Working

User Imagexx User Image xx User Image

▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇

User Image

xxxxxxxxxIt was just like any other morning, really it was. A little bit of torture here, some spying there. And a bunch of paperwork to finish it off. Scarlet had just finished up the last bit of her morning research when she got a call. The call that would change her whole world, or at least her whole morning. All she really wanted to do today was go home with the new recruit in the office and teach him a thing or two about bondage and dominance. But this call was way more important right now. She had been waiting all of her career to get to this point, and she wasn't going to let it slip through her fingers. She had just been called and tipped off that there had been several kids causing a commotion at a Starbucks in her charted area. But that wasn't what she cared about, she cared about the tip that some of those kids disappeared and animals took their places. Scarlet zipped up her jacket and set out to this Starbucks to see what she could dig up.

xxxxxxxxxWhen she arrived at the coffee shop, mostly all of the commotion had died down. Just some kid cleaning up and officers taking statements. She flashed her badge, and her cleavage, and got clearance, and a skinny caramel macchiato. She glanced around at all of the faces that hadn't fled the scene. "What do we have here?" She asked one of the responders, her accent had a strong hint of Russian to it.
                    "Oh, Ms. Lane." The officer was surprised to see Scarlet here.
                    "That's Lady Lane to you. Wont have any Ms.'s around here."
                    "Yes Ma'am! I mean Lady Lane." The officer awkwardly flipped through his notepad. "Some kids got in a small brawl, and there were smoke bombs to cover one teen bashing open another's face. Some people said they heard a horse, but we couldn't find any. That's all we could learn Lady." Scarlet nodded and took a large drink from her coffee. The burn was just what she needed to help her digest this info. 'Smoke bombs, not likely. Looks like I'm on the right path. ' "Thank you comrade. Carry on here."

xxxxxxxxxBefore Scarlet left she checked the cameras only to find that they were empty, save for one. It was an outside camera pointed out to an alleyway. It wasn't even the alley for Starbucks. But while watching it she saw something flash across the top of the screen, and by the looks of it, it was a leg, then there was a bright flash of light, and that leg was followed by a body that fell towards the ground. Then there was a girl poking her head out of a shop door, and dragging the body that was now on the ground in from the rain. The sign above that door was The Black Cat Bookstore. 'Gotcha.' She quickly ejected the tape, put it in her pocket, and ran out of the coffee shop. She dialed a number on her phone and started walking. "Squad thirteen, the hunt is on. Black Cat Bookstore."
                    In seconds her team was mobilized and breaking down the doors of the store. After some of the action died down inside, she entered herself. Some of the squad was sifting through piles of books, others were running upstairs. She followed them all the way to the top floor. Just as the door at the top was broken down, she made eye contact with a blonde girl. There was a box in her hands. "Get Her!" She yelled out to the men in front of her. "Get that box!" She tried shoving passed the buffoons in her way. Though one of them was able to grab the girl. It wasn't much luck as the girl was replaced with smoke, then a cat. And both the cat and the box were flying through the air to a boy on the other roof. She pulled the dazed agent out of her way and climbed out onto the fire escape. She made eye contact with the boy. "You can run Zodiacs, but you can't hide." She made sure to snap a picture of the boy before just standing and watching him. 'Your move now.'

(Oswin Oswald Chin-man : sexy space filler introduction to missss sexy lady scarlet C:)
User Image

Indent He looked between the two blondes, taking only a brief glance through the open apartment door before turning his attention back to his companions. The girl was, he just noticed, holding a sketchbook. Very tightly; so tightly, in fact, her knuckles had gone almost white. Nerves, maybe? She went into the apartment then, leaving him with his neighbor in the hall. His smile widened into a friendly little grin. " Nice to meet you too, Spence. " One hand went to fumble through his bag for the keys to his own place before he paused, head cocked a little to the side as the man extended his offer. It... Well, it might be nice. Make new friends, and all that jazz. Especially with somebody he saw on a decently regular basis around the building. The greater part of him just wanted to go home and bask in his privacy after spending his morning surrounded by his peers - while he did well in crowds, they weren't his favorite place to be. But.... " Yeah, that... That sounds nice. Thanks. " He paused, shifting the strap of his pack higher up onto his shoulder. " I like tea. "

Indent ' 'I like tea?' ' He mentally grimaced. ' Smooth. Way to seem cool and totally not dorky. ' Though honestly, he would have stayed even if he didn't like tea - which he really quite did. There was something about these three - crazy, timid, and Spencer - that just... Drew him in. Made him want to stick around, rather than just going home to sit on his own all night. Not to mention (no matter how creepy it sounded in his mind) that Spencer... Smelled nice. He was kind, he smelled... Sweet, really, and had some sort of charisma or something that pulled Asher in. And made him sound like a dweeb when he spoke. With another smile, this one somewhat sheepish, he walked into Spence's apartment and pulled off his messenger bag so he could take off his coat quickly and remove his shoes. No sense in getting mud all over the guy's floor. " You have a very nice home. " It wasn't even just long ingrained manners that made him say it - honestly, his apartment was a horrid mess in comparison. Art supplies everywhere, dishes piled up in the sink, clothes tossed about the floor wherever he felt like dropping them. It was shameful, really. As he picked his bag up again he heard the girl, sitting on the couch further into the room, mention a zodiac.

Indent At first he paid it no heed - most people in the west would be talking about, surprise surprise, the western zodiac. But then she said 'animals,' and he found himself glancing over with a slight furrow between his brows. Quickly folding his jacket and leaving it by his shoes, so he wouldn't forget it later, Asher quietly padded over to the couch to look over at the girl's sketchbook. ' ...Huh. ' That was certainly the Chinese zodiac. The look in the girl's bright eyes as she set her book down was one he understood, knew too well - a fear of criticism on one's own work. His own gaze scanned over each page as she flipped past it. " You're quite talented, ' Asher said quietly, fingers brushing the air just over the page where the rat was drawn, following the dark lines before moving in and trailing over the grain of the 'fur.' Her mention of dreams was curious, but... He was no dream interpreter. So he deigned to let the Talen boy answer, since she had apparently been talking to him, before turning his attention towards Spencer. " Can I lend a hand with anything? Getting the tea ready, or... Anything? " He had to cringe at how lamely he'd ended that sentence, but waited in patient silence for any response, affirmative or negative.

User Image User Image xxxxx
ʟ o c a t i o n » Spencer's Apartment Innocence
c o m p a n y » Spencer, Talen + Emily Innocence
o u t f i t » Here. Innocence

Tipsy Millionaire

User Image
User Image

User Image

Why was everyone in such a rush today? The barista he had earlier hit on, had come outside and made a deal about the black haired kid with uhm..a monkey. But the boy left, before giving them blankets and towels, and instead of staying with them, decided to have the three in his limo.. The blonde slithered in, having to slouch when he got inside, because of his height. That itself, was its own curse sometimes. But who would pass a limo ride? Garrett, not too used to even being in the city just yet, thought it was the coolest thing. He'd never been in one before! It was an odd gesture, but the blonde didn't question it. He probably should've, since he'd been raised not to get in a car with, or let alone talk to strangers. And he didn't know anyone at this point. Garrett sat in silence. This is aaactually happening... he thought, as the stretched car drove away.

As the monkey continued helplessly falling over, Garrett considered placing the poor thing on his lap. He reached his arms out, only to have smoke shoot towards him. The blonde tried swatting the smoke, but in no time, the sunroof had opened up, and he could breathe easy again. When it cleared, Garrett had saw it was infact the brunette from earlier. The barista in the front seat kindly offered his jacket to the brunette boy, who had only sat in his pants and glasses.

The monkey then brought up the curse.. The barista, calmly as ever, quickly replied. He was the tiger. Jasper was his name. Garrett cleared his throat, replying, "Uhm, yes, the dog." And with that, for some reason, he felt alot closer to these strangers. He'd never really felt more comfortable in such an awkward situation. It was nice though, feeling as though he fit in, almost.

Jasper said that they'd be going to apartments. As they drove up, Garrett noticed something familiar about these. Then it hit him. These were some of the apartments listed in the paper he'd been reading this morning. He was sure he had an ad somewhere in his pocket, but they were probably soaked and stuck together due to the rain. The car then came to a stop, the tiger assuring the two in the back that they had arrived. They stuck close behind him, in finding which apartment. Their game of Follow the Leader came to an end as the barista shoved the key into the door and entered. Garrett was last in and closed the door behind him.

A knock at the window sent chills down Garrett's spine. It was another guy from the Starbucks, sitting outside. This whole situation is sketchy, he thought, his eyes wide, biting his lip. By the way it sounded, Blue Eyes had been out there for a while, too. "But hey, I brought a monkey and..something else." The dog raised a brow, not quite sure how to take that. When the other male had said that this was the most men he'd had at his apartment, Garrett giggled. Looking around, this was as gorgeous as it got. He had the most desirable men infront of him at this moment, it was heavenly.

Garrett sat on the couch as his host wandered to another room. He'd quickly changed then came back, welcoming the three to his home. Though it wasn't much, it was lovely. Killian was his name. "The name's Garrett," the tall blonde said, smiling, his hand out for a shake. When Killian offered drinks, the blonde stood and headed towards the fridge. "Zookeeper?" he asked, pulling out a water. Though, hearing "the circus" was in his apartment had lips tugged to a grin.

Walking back to the couch, Garrett processed some things the other had said. "Cheap apartment", "Mi casa es su casa", huh? Sitting down, he'd finally asked, "Are you two looking for roommates, by chance?" He'd assumed the tiger had lived there too, with the key in all. He'd assured them that he could leave and give them their privacy time for uhm..couple things, whenever they so pleased, and had offered that they'd always wake up and come home to home-cooked meals.

User Image User Image
User Image

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
User Image
                                          I N V I S I B L E x S N A K E

xoWith:x Gabriel
                                          xoWhere:x Hotel Room
                                          xoMusic:x Nothing // Emotionless
                                          xoOutfit:x Attire

Keith was a bit surprised Gabriel hadn't said anything yet. He continued kissing the other gently, slowly moving down his neck. Honestly, he didn't even think he would be able to stop now. He wanted Gabriel, that was obvious, but he knew he would just end up hurting him. Suddnely Keith felt the other's hands on his shoulder, pushing him away and finally telling him to stop. For a moment, Keith stared at the other, attempting to ignore the order given to him, but he couldn't move. He couldn't fight back that simple word. It was quiet for a moment before Gabriel spoke up. Keith let out a sigh, his eyes looking over to the blue under garments at the bottom of the bed, before rolling over off of Gabriel and onto his back.

His eyes flickered over to the other, who wasn't looking at him anymore. "I guess so." He said in response to the other's ability. He felt a bit guilty on the inside when the other mentioned his feelings for him, but his face stayed emotionless. He didn't know how to respond to that. He didn't even get it, why the other liked him even with everything Keith has done. It was no doubt that Keith was attracted to the other as well.

When Gabriel got up and went to the bathroom, Keith got up as well, putting a new change of clothes on as well. Practically everything in his hotel room were formal attire, he really only kept them here for work. He changed into his new outfit. As he fixed his tie in the mirror, he saw Gabriel in he reflection, returning the smile to him. "How do I look?" He said, lifting his arms up and grinning at him.

Keith walked over to him. He placed his hand on the back of the other's head, gently giving him a kiss on the forehead. "You're much more important than a 'pair of underwear.'" He said before ruffling the other's hair. He grabbed the other's phone and tossed it to him. "Better call Sebastian and see where they all went. We'll stop by to get you new clothes. I'd offer to let you borrow something to wear, but they my be just a tad too big." He said sarcastically. He took out his phone and texted his own limo driver to pull up at the front of the hotel to wait for them there. "Our ride's here."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ -▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃- ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image User Image User Image

Cute Receiver

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Location: Apartment complex With: Asher, Talen & Emily Mood: Flustered Outfit: Work Clothes
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

A broad, goofy smile spread involuntarily across Spencer's lips as he heard Asher's voice accepting his invitation. It was hard to believe that such a ridiculous invitation would hold any interest for the artist from down the hall. Gesturing for the neighbor to enter, the ox secured the door behind his final guest as he made his way to the kitchenette. From the cupboard, the blonde produced a shiny copper kettle. Opening the lid, he ran the sink, filling the vessel to the desired level, at least enough for four cups of tea before laying it on the stove. Turning the dial to high, Spencer headed into the bathroom, retrieving two fresh towels, one for the girl, and one for the hyperactive young brunette. Walking to each in turn, he handed them the towels with a smile. "Here, you two are soaking wet. You're lible to get sick sitting around like that. The tea should be ready momentarily," he said, his smile warm and nurturing.

It was then Spencer listened in to the conversation at hand; something about the zodiac. He wasn't sure what they meant, but taking a fleeting glance at the blonde girl's sketches, he was amazed that she was about as talented as Asher was. The style was different, but the talent was more than self-evident. It was almost dumbfounding to be surround by such talented people and cause a tinge of envy in the pit of Spencer's stomach. He was brought back to reality by the sound of Asher's voice, asking if there was anything that needed helping. "Oh, no, please... You're my guest, just make yourself comfortable... The water will be ready soon, let's see..." he said, making his way back to the kitchenette. Pulling open drawers, he retrieved various boxed of teabags, setting them out on what was the counter. "I have... Jasmine....Earl Grey... and Green tea... What would everybody like?" he asked, just before the kettle started its high pitch whistling.

Turning off the burner, Spencer removed the kettle from the heat, placing it on the inactive burner. Moving back to the cupboard, he pulled out four cups, one for each guest and one for himself. In one cup, he placed a bag of Jasmine tea. This one was his favorite, especially on cold rainy days. Grabbing the kettle, he poured the steaming water over the bag, into the cup, allowing the tea to steep as he awaited the responses of his guests. His eyes drifted to Asher once again, looking the boy over from head to toe. He appeared so put together, as if physically, he was an entire package. He didn't really know him yet, but at the same time, he felt as if he had known him longer than he could imagine. 'What the hell is wrong with me?! I shouldn't be thinking things like this... Get a grip Spence... He's a stranger. Before today you two didn't even say hello in the hall... But why today? Why now....' he thought to himself, his smile disguising the turmoil in the depths of his mind.

User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Ðragon

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

➸Push PLAY to hear what's in my head!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

↘↘ ι will break it ( down ) for you ii and get a lil' d !v axxxi

ʜi κonichiwa คre you a believer? x✗✗
╒ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ »

Talen was busy jumping up and down as the other came into the apartment. In his mind the more he jumped up and down the more.. the boy would get dry. "Zodiac?" he said softly as he stopped jumping. "Yeah, they were animals... " Talen smiled nodding his head back and forth looking at the girls sketch book. "Wow.. who knew we all could draw!!" he said mainly referring to his unmatched talent. "But I don't have weird dreams.. " Talen said smiling and going back to jumping up and down again. As the blonde headed male handed him a towel, Talen smiled grabbing the fabric only to place it on top of his head. The other was right. "I don't need to get sick at all.. " he thought still balancing the towel on his head. Without any thought Talen dropped his pants and took his wet shirt off. The clothes were so wet it was even hard to get them off, wrapping the big towel around his shoulders the boy ran around the apartment. Placing his clothes next to the door, spread out hoping they would dry.

Though as Talen returned he heard Spencer's voice coming from the kitchen. "I have... Jasmine....Earl Grey... and Green tea... What would everybody like?" Talen tilted his head. "Do you have any ice cream? " As those words slipped threw the dragons mouth the teen let a small sneeze, though as he did fire came forth from his nose. Only a few flames, but as Talen looked back up his eyes were watering. "I'm so-" he tried to say but then he was off... sneeze after sneeze after sneeze, flames sparking from his nose with every one. If that was even embarrassing, all of that pressure shoved Talen into a worse situation. ~Poof~ A cloud of smoke filled the area, the blanket and undies dropping as if the boy had disappeared. The fog from the smoke took a while to disappear, but when it was gone the blanket was moving around as if something was trying to get out.

The blanket moved around, the growth making its way to the small opening. Soon a small dragon head popped out of the blanket, opening its sticky mouth and letting out a small growl. The scaled creature wiggled around finally becoming free of the blanket. Blinking its eyes and flickering them around the room, the proud dragon marched forward. Talen knew that he really need to get out of there and in looking down at his webbed feet he waddled as quick as he could towards the curtains. Ducking underneath the large curtains, Talen hid there attempting to be quiet. His tale laying out underneath the curtain, still exposed. "What do I do now... if they find out.. what if my mother.. well of coarse they would love a dragon... but then he would be put on exhibit... Ugg this is badd... " he thought his body shaking vigorously.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: Emily, Spencer & Asher Feeling: Ooops Location: Specer's Appartment

User Image

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
User Image
                                          S H A P E - S H I F T I N G x M O N K E Y

xoWith:x Jasper, Garrett, and Killian
                                          xoWhere:x Apartment
                                          xoMusic:x Superman // Be Your Everything
                                          xoOutfit:x Casual 1

Lance took the jacket from the other with a slight chuckle. "Yea, thanks." He said, replacing the wet blanket with the jacket given to him, covering his skin and tattoos that covered it. So Jasper was a tiger, and the other was a dog, who he still didn't catch his name. "I'm Lawrence. Lance isn't as much of a mouthful though." He said with a smile. And with that, he felt comfortable with these guys in an instance. It was an extremely weird feeling. Lance was one to open up easy, but this was a bit too easy.

Jasper had said they were going to an apartment, and when the car stopped, he slid out of the fancy limo, staying close to the two guys unsure of what was going on. As they walked inside, Lance stayed in the back, looking between the two guys. He felt like...like a child following his babysitters. Jasper had an older appearance than him, and while Garrett looked around Lance's age, the male was extremely tall.

He walked into the apartment, figuring it was Jasper's, and looked around a bit. It seemed pretty close to his own dorm styled room. Lance jumped a bit at the sight of the blue eyed guy from the store earlier knocking on the window. While the...tiger, went to go help him out, Lance's eyes scanned the room before the guy introduced himself as Killian. First the tall male, who's name is Garrett, introduced himself. "Lance. Thank you." He said with a warm smile. It was sweet of him, making them all feel welcomed.

At the mention of drinks, Lance waited until someone else got up, not wanting to be the only one to get up. Seeing Garrett go, Lance followed him to the fridge. He placed his arms on the top of the fridge door and rested his head on them gently, adjusted his hat, and looked into the fridge. "Pass me a soda, please~" He smiled, winking at the blonde as a 'thank you' before walking back to join the others. He looked at the jacket he was wearing, making him feel a bit too warm now that he was inside. For a second he thought about asking Killian for a t-shirt, but then he felt like he'd been using too much. First the spill, shifting, Jasper's jacket...he felt a bit, greedy. Instead he sat quiet for the moment, not bothering to ask and listened to the others mention a God kid or zookeeper or..whatever. He took a sip of his soda before remembering the conversation Gabriel had with his limo driver about coming back. "...as in that kid, Gabriel? He said he was going to come back for us, or something." He said with a shrug. He wasn't sure what the other meant by that, but that's what he said.

As the other's discussed roommates, apartments, and all that, Lance took a second to try and figure this out. This was just really weird. He just met people who were just like him, that could turn into these different animals. A monkey, a dog, a tiger...and from the looks of it, Killian had to be something. And the Gabriel kid, the only one who could understand him as a monkey, what was that all about? Is it possible that there were more people like that? Like him? And the powers, they had powers too? The brunette took a second to remember the few things his aunt told him when he was little. It was so long go, he didn't even know if he would remember.

"A monkey, dog, tiger. They're all..." He thought, before it clicked. "Chinese Zodiac signs..." He slipped aloud in a hushed tone. He wasn't even sure if anyone had heard him, but he wasn't intending on it. His aunt had told him he was a Zodiac, but never mentioned anything about there actually being others. It just...seemed like it clicked. Lance stayed quiet as he thought it over. The other's would probably think he was crazy if he mentioned it. Lance fiddled with his necklace and guitar pick around his neck. He sounded crazy, but he knew he was right about that one thing. He didn't have all the answers, as to why or how, but it seemed like the other kid new exactly what was going on. He'd just stay quiet, hoping the other's didn't hear, and maybe Gabriel would be able to explain this.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ -▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃- ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image User Image User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Rooster

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

text TEXT "BOX?" Hasnal was just about to laugh out whole heartily, though his laugh was stifled by the girl. Which in turn ran the other way giving him directions. Watching the girl go back into the government agent infected house the rooster sat there passing back and forth. Oddly however he was slightly wondering what his younger sister was doing and if his twin.. well she was okay at class. He knew they could protect themselves but the same time, he was just wondering. ""Hansal! Catch!"' Hansal whipped around as a box was thrown to him. Running to the edge the boy reached out his hands grabbing the box. "That was close.. " His eyes quickly darted towards the girl, who was immediately pulled backwards. A could of smoke and the next thing Hansal knew a cat was flying in the air. "Cat's can not fly... " he yelled at her, jumping from the building. "Please let her be de-clawed." Grabbing the cat, Hansal took up towards the sky.

"You can run Zodiacs, but you can't hide."

Hansal turned just for a second to look at the woman. She snapped a picture of him, which only made him fly higher trying to dodged the frame. "Can't you guys come up with anything new.. " he yelled back calmly flying back into the storm. The lightning was only getting worse, not to mention the wind. Hansal quickly shoved the kitty under his jacket. Knowing that cat's hated rain he tried. After all he was the rooster and well.. Cat's do love to eat chicken, might was well get on her good side. Without say anything the boy quickly flew to his house. His parents were not extremely rich by far means, but they had a really nice house and were very well off.

As soon as he landed on the streets the boy took of running inside and locking the door behind. "Gretel!!! .. Mom.. DAD! Marly... ? Guys.. ??" Hansal yelled out taking of his jacket and throwing it at the door. In not getting a response Hansal ran up stairs to his room. Setting the cat on the bed, Hansal quickly changed his clothes. "So I know you can't talk to me.. but My name is Hansal.. and welcome to my home " he said all the while changing his clothes. Once he was changed.. Hansal walked into the hallway only to return with a rob and a towel. "Just for when you change back.. " Oddly the boy was slightly calm.. and happy. He knew things would be okay, they had to be. Plus once he finds his sister.. no one would be able to touch either one of them.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: The cat Feeling: Safe Location: His house

User Image<3User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The od

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

l0kk1 ░░░░ WHEREVER.YOU.GO » just always rememberxxxxxxx
donotstealkthxbai ★★ That you got a homefor n - now and forever )
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxthis is xxxxxx my oath xxxxxx to you
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxthis is xxxxxx my oath xxxxxx to you

Text TEXTSmiling as the other turned around the boy nodded as Keith asked if he looked good. "Of coarse he looked good.. " he thought as the other approached. He stood still, his eyes falling shut as the other ran his hand threw his hair, plaing his lips on Gabriel's forehead. "You're much more important than a 'pair of underwear.'" Gabriel let the breath he was holding in.. out slowly. His heart fluttering at the man's words. "I know where they are.. " he said softly. Once Keith mentioned that his limo had arrived, Gabriel nodded smiling only light as they left.

It took them a while to reach Gabriel's estate. Well for one because it was at the edge of the big city and the storm traffic was crazy. However once the boy was inside he took off to his room. He knew what he wanted to wear.. slightly wanting to match the other. Gabriel changed his clothes, blow-dried his hair only to spray a thin coat of hair spray threw his locks. Grabbing his umbrella, that he matter in fact liked a lot the teen came back down the stairs. "I'm ready.. " he said softly, yet happy to Keith. Then the two were back in the stretched vehicle driving back into the city. Gabriel didn't have an address but he knew exactly where he was going. The ride was pretty quiet, being that Keith wasn't saying much.. and well Gabriel he didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to say to the other zodiacs. How was he suppose to know what to say to Keith. Apparently "I like you a lot" doesn't work.

About an hour had passed the finally dry leader of the zodiac and the snake made there way up the stairs. Gabriel didn't know exactly who's apartment it was but taking a deep breath Gabriel knocked on the door. He knew the others were inside... and now he had to talk to them. They weren't the only ones.. there were thirteen in all. Gabriel, however, could not do this by himself. The teens eyes flickered to Keith, trying to find at least some reassurance. "Here we go.. " he said softly still waiting at the door.

[[ OOC : Soorry.. all of my post are slightly shorter than normal.. Im sorry.. just kinda a brain fart day! ]]

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: Keith Feeling: anxious Location: Apartment

User Image
User Image

Indent It was supposed to be a normal day. Out with her mother, doing some errands, stopping at Starbucks when they were done. Her mom would get a latte; she'd get a vanilla bean frappucino. They'd stop at the pet store to see the animals, then go back home where she would work on some homework, if she had any, and later she would train with her brother and sister. So far, things had been going according to schedule. But while she was outside of Starkbucks waiting for her mother, everything changed. A car swerved out of control. It hit a building. The wall crumbled and fell and crushed the girl standing beneath it. People all around her were screaming, running, calling emergency services; she stood stock still, eyes wide with shock and horror, and as a bit of blood began to seep out from beneath the bricks, Marlene screamed.

Indent Her mother came bursting out of the store right then, drinks forgotten inside as she ran over to the petite girl and pulled her close, one hand turning the youth's head away from the sight. " Schauen Sie nicht, Marlene, " the woman murmured, and her daughter could feel the slight trembling in the hands that held her. The little brunette made a pained noise in the back of her throat, burying her face in her mothers shoulder. Every little detail was still plastered to the back of her eyelids. The look on the girl's face as the car sped towards her. The sight of the building collapsing on the vehicle and the innocent bystander. The look on her male friend's face as he was hauled out of the way; she could hear him screaming and scrabbling against the bricks, trying to dig her out. Then her mother was gently pulling her back towards their van; but something made the girl look up, turn to glance over her shoulder to the dark-haired boy, running off with the older male at his side. She stared until he was gone from sight and she was being told to get in the car.

Indent The ride home was long, the girl saying very little in response to her mothers worried questions. Something was... Off. It wasn't just that she'd seen somebody die. She felt... Different. In a way she couldn't quite put a finger on. In uncharacteristic silence the girl went into the house once the van had parked in the garage, quickly disappearing into her bedroom - though she could still hear her frantic mother speaking with her father downstairs. Where was her brother? She knew Gretel was still at school, but she'd rather been hoping Hansal would be home. He was always able to make her smile and cheer up. Yet, part of her didn't even want to be home right then. She wanted to be out. There was something pulling her, tugging her in a different direction. So, quietly fixing her hair, Marlene then left her room and went back down the stairs. " Mutti? Vati? " Her parents turned to her, both seeming quite concerned. The girl gave a little smile, though it was just a bit forced. " I'm going to go play with some friends. I'll be home later. " It was perfectly normal Marlene behaviour, so her mother, looking somewhat relieved, told her to be good and stay safe and not be out too late.

Indent So, with her purse clutched to her side, the twelve year old instantly made for the nearest bus stop, where - to her exceptional luck - the next bus was just pulling up. Breaking into a run allowed her to catch it before it drove off, and she paid for her fare before going to sit. She took the bus fairly often: to the store and to school, though it was mostly with one of her parents or siblings. In truth she rarely ever went further than a block or two away from home on her own. Naturally, she was a little nervous as she watched buildings pass by as she went right back to the Starbucks she'd just left. An instinct she didn't understand told her that she needed to return, to find the boy with the dark hair and pretty mocha eyes that she'd seen leaving. Once she hopped off the bus at the stop outside of the coffee shop she made a beeline for one of the others that had been at the scene earlier. The site of the accident had been taped off; she refused to even glance towards it, fear and sadness mixing to a nauseating combination in her gut at the mere thought of what had happened earlier. From there it was a long, slow search to try and find the boy. People had seen him going to a hotel with his friend, and leaving a few minutes later in a limosine. Marlene wasn't surprised. He'd looked regal. Like a prince. Maybe he was a prince.

Indent ' If he was a prince, the other boy must have been his knight! ' Her vivid imagination kept her entertained as she walked away from the hotel, constantly asking anyone she passed if they'd seen a limo go by. The prince looked very exotic, so he must have come from a far-away land, where he had an amazing castle and a bunch of horses. Did he have a princess? He must have - he was too pretty to not have a princess. Her short legs took her much, much quicker than they ever had as she moved down the streets, following word of the expensive looking limosine until she finally found it on her own - parked outside of a very average looking apartment building. It wasn't... Quite what she was expecting from the prince and his knight. Maybe they were there to fight some bad guys. Drug dealers, or other bad people who always ended up on the news. So, naturally, she didn't so much as hesitate as she pushed open the door and began to head up the stairs. If anything happened, the tall knight could protect her. Though she would try to protect herself, first - that was why papa taught her how to be strong, after all. After a few flights she caught sight of the men down the hall, and the girl only took a few seconds to steel herself before approaching. The knight, she noticed, smelled... Nice. Almost flowery. Sweet. Not a traditionally knightly sort of smell, but it wasn't a bad thing.

Indent " Excuse me? " She stopped when she was a few feet away from the pair, both hands tightly gripping the strap of her purse to keep them from fidgeting or hovering awkwardly. " My name is Marlene. I came to find you. "

ʟ o c a t i o n » Apartment building Innocence
c o m p a n y » Gabriel + Keith Innocence

Interesting Shapeshifter

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxi 'm xxx t h e xxx c a t 's xxx m e o w
« E l i z a b e t h xxx F a l i n e xxx L i n c o l n »

i 'v e x g o t x a x s e c r e t x lo c k e d x i n s i d e xxxxxxxxxxxx
« C L A I R V O Y A N T x C A T »

xxxxWith:x Hansal
                                          xxxxWhere:x The sky » Hansal's house
                                          xxxxOutfit:x Casual 1 Just her black undershirt, then a robe.

User Imagexx User Image xx User Image

▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇

User Image

xxxxxxxxxFlying. That's what she was doing. Well, if she looked at it from Toy Story's perspective, she was falling with style. Hopefully it wouldn't get to that point. And as sure as she had called it, Hansal perked up right at her call and caught the box, then her when she came jumping out of the smoke. Little kitty paws aimed perfectly to where she wanted to go, her body following form, her black shirt just making the whole thing look awkward. "Cat's can not fly..." She heard him say right before he caught her. 'No duh cat's can't fly..'
                    She rolled her eyes and attempted to catch her breath. After this was over, she was going to just sit in a library and never move again. This was too much stimulation for her. Elizabeth almost let out a yowl to tell the boy that she was getting wet, but he seemed to be wanting to be in good favor because he slipped her into his jacket. 'You just saved yourself from a world of clawing.' Her shirt made the ride less than comfortable, but she was able to curl herself into a good enough position against Hansal. It was oddly comforting.

xxxxxxxxxBefore Elizabeth knew it Hansal was landing back on the ground and running into a house. Once inside he called out to see if anyone was home, when he didn't get an answer he just threw his jacket on the floor. 'That's not very polite..' She thought to herself. When Hansal ran up the stairs, Elizabeth just had to put her input of serious dislike of the movement out into the world. So she let out a yowl to share with him. Soon enough she was being set on a bed and Hansal was striping out of his wet clothes. 'I may be a cat, but I'm still a girl..'
                    Even as she thought it, she couldn't help but stare. The boy didn't look bad, pretty attractive. Elizabeth turned her head and twitched her tail when he started talking to her. She wasn't going to be caught staring at him. She turned back to him and tilted her head slightly. 'It is a nice house.' She nodded to let him know she understood and was paying attention. When the boy left the room Elizabeth laid down on her back and stared up at the ceiling. Today was quite an adrenaline filled day. When the boy came back Elizabeth turned her head to the noise. He put a towel and a robe on the bed next to her, she only stared at him.

xxxxxxxxxAnd as soon as he mentioned turning back there was a poof and a girl was laying where a cat had once been. Of course she was a lot bigger than the cat so her long legs were hanging off the edge of the bed at her knees. And the black shirt she had been in as a cat was stretched to cover her. The sleeves were rolled up to her elbows, lines of scars were very visible against her pale arms, her legs had the same effect too. Luckily her shirt had stretched with her to cover her down the the middle of her thighs, so she didn't have to worry about Hansal getting a flash of her unmentionables.
                    Elizabeth kind of just continued to lay there, didn't even try to cover herself. Not until she caught eyes with Hansal. 'My scars..' Elizabeth's eyes widened with panic. She bolted straight up and grabbed the robe to cover herself. She curled her arms and legs to herself in a fetal position and hugged the robe to her front. Many people didn't react very well to her many scars of depression. It was sadly the path the cat was taking her on. Everyone had to be better off than the cat. Hopefully he would think she was just shy of him seeing her lady parts. But that was probably a fat chance. "Thank you.." She whispered kind of hesitantly.

(Oswin Oswald Chin-man : )

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Rooster

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

>>><<<
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

To: Twin 1
Frm: Twin 2
MSG Hey, Im about to send out the Ubel Helicopter to look for you... Where the hell are you? Are you okay?

text TEXTNow, of coarse Hansal was joking. There family didn't have a helicopter, but still this was slightly abnormal for Gretel not to respond. Letting out a sigh the teen shoved his phone back in his pocket, that was when the smoke appeared. "Finally" he said smiling, coughing threw the lovely scented smoke. The scars where the first thing he noticed, being that he himself was not really attracted to girls. Well, Hansal didn't even want to cross that line yet. .. it wasn't like he had ever kissed anyone. Though as soon as the girl went rigid Hansal bit his lip looking to the side. Obviously it was a secret and she didn't want to talk about it.

text TEXTA creaking of the door, and the boy's father popped in his head. "Hey I heard y- " His Fathers words stopped as he spotted the young girl on his son's bed. Hansal looked back and forth automatically thinking what his dad was thinking. "I uh-hh... " Hansal couldn't lie he knew he couldn't, but what was there to lie about. A thought popped into his head, however quick it was.. it might have actually been a good thought. "I uh.. thought you weren't home.. " It wasn't a lie.. He said it, how could it possibly be a lie. "Oh. I will see you down stairs once.. I'm going to go." His father quickly shut the door, Hansal smiling. "He totally thinks I have a girlfriend.. " Hansal said softly. At least now his father would slightly be off of his case, and the rooster had managed to not lie. This was perfect! "See the day keeps getting better"

text TEXT "So, I have some sweatpants and some boy underwear if you uh need it.. for the time being.. " Hansal said digging out several choices for her and laying them on the bed beside her. "Okay.. so.. why and how did they know about us? What is in this box... " Hansal grabbed the box from his desk and handed it to the girl. "No I don't have a son.. I'm sorry you have the wrong address.. " His fathers words came echoing up the stairs, Hansal's eyes going wide. "Why would he say.. " The teen looked around. "they couldn't have followed us... could they?" Hansal went to open his door and right as he did the boy was punched in the face, knocking him back on the ground. A few agents rushed in, grabbing the box from the girl all while tring to cuff Hansal. An agent was holding the teen on the ground, face first.. that was until Hansal flew up knocking the other into the ceiling. While still in the air he sent another kick at the agent. Yet, still the one with the box left the room calling for backup.

text TEXT "Sorry about the box.. I'm sure its still safe though" Hansal said smiling, giving off a shrug. "but for now I think we should leave.. Follow me.. " Hansal opened the door and ran down the hall. He actually had no idea on where they could go, but frankly anywhere was better than there. "Hansal, catch!" he mom said throwing him a set of keys. "We will be fine... Find your sister.. Both of them" " Love you! " Hansal said catching the keys and running out the back. Entering the garage Hansal threw the cat a helmet, only to put one on himself. "Hold on.. " he said once they both were on his bike. He hardly knew where Marly would be so, his first destination was the university.

text TEXTIt was a bit of a difficult drive being that it was still storming like cats and dogs... (No offense), and for the first part they were still being chased. The rooster hoped his parents would still be all right, however he had no reason to doubt they wouldn't. After all his father was totally experienced in fighting and so was his mother.. among with other useful tactics. Pulling up in front of the Library, Hansal got off his bike and looked around. "GRETEL!!" he yelled threw the rain. If this day was to get any worse, Gretel would be in trouble too. "You know if you are trying to kill yourself.. I'm pretty sure they will do it for you.. " Looking back to Elizabeth, Hansal nodded.. as he went back to looking around. He really felt bad about saying that.. but he could never keep his thoughts in.. even when he tried. "UGGGG.... "

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

With: The cat Feeling: Worried Location: The University

User Image<3User Image
User Image

Indent She was in the middle of her Art History class, several hours long, when her phone began to buzz against her thigh incessantly. It was easy enough to ignore the first time - chances were it was just something from her brother, and she could answer later, when she actually had a moment. The girl was seated in the classroom, half shrouded in darkness so the students could see what was being shown on the old-fashioned slide projector. A pen in hand, quickly scrawling down notes, deep brown eyes occasionally flitting up to the screen and to her professor before going right back down to the paper beneath her other palm. Exams were coming up soon, and she really couldn't afford to let her attention slack for so much as a second. But not a few minutes later it began to buzz again - did he not understand that she couldn't answer just yet? The brunette's lips pressed into a thin frown as she pulled the device from her pocket, the screen barely readable with how dim the backlight currently was, and scrolled along to open the message from her brother. What she saw made her heart lurch sickeningly in her chest, made horror curl like wisps of ice in her gut.

Indent The government. Their father's insane theories apparently weren't so insane after all. Somebody was trying to capture Hansal.

Indent " Ms. Ubel? " The man at the front of the room sounded displeased, but Gretel didn't care at all as she rose to her feet, quickly shoving her supplies back into her bag. " I'm sorry, Mr. Thorne, I have to go. Family emergency. " Without so much as another word or a look to her numerous classmates the young woman was briskly striding out of the room, tapping quickly at her phone to pull up the 'find my phone' function. Hansal's number was quickly inserted, and within a few minutes she was getting the coordinates and location on a map that would lead her to him. As she walked off campus to her car, a black 2008 Cadillac CTS, her eyes were glued to the phone, which showed Hansal's blinking dot moving quickly in the direction of their home. It either meant that he was being chased, or that he was going to be just fine. Either way, when his next text came in she was getting in her car, ready to speed off towards the house.

Indent To: Twin B
                  Indent From: Twin A

Indent You're one to talk. Government? Are you safe? Are you hurt at all?

Indent One or more of the other classes must have just gotten out, because a large group of students were filing out of the nearest building, cars backing out and blocking her way out of the parking lot. The German girl swore vividly, hands white-knuckled with how tightly she gripped the steering wheel. Insults and curses continued as she muttered under her breath, waiting for some sort of opening to get the hell out of the parking lot. But it appeared that, for once, she was in luck - in the rearview there was sight of a brunette on a bike pulling up outside of the library with a red-haired girl. The latter was a stranger, but the former was more familiar to her than her own reflection. Instantly Gretel was launching herself out of the car and jogging across the parking lot. " Hansal! " As soon as she got close enough she pulled him into a tight hug, then moved back enough to give him a quick look-over and make sure he wasn't injured. " What happened? Are you alright? " Her dark irises flitted over to the girl on his bike, and she glanced back to her brother with a question in her eyes and one brow raised slightly.

ʟ o c a t i o n » University - Outside the library Innocence
c o m p a n y » Hansal + Elizabeth Innocence
User Image

Indent " You should have come in the limo, " Jasper said dryly, watching Killian chuck his bag onto the couch before going to close the window quickly. When the guy said to make themselves at home, he went to do just that; he walked briskly to the kitchen to rummage through the fridge, only to settle for a mug of warm milk a few moments later. What could he say? It was relaxing, it was warm, and some felinine part of him really enjoyed it. So he walked casually back to the other room, kicking off his shoes by the front door before going to drop onto the couch with more grace than he usually cared to possess - no sense in spilling a hot beverage all over himself, after all. " Dog, " he said suddenly, glancing over to Garrett. " s**t, sorry. Slipped my mind. " He felt like a damn idiot for forgetting so quickly, but in his defense, he'd had one hell of a morning. s**t, he almost wished he had a little something stronger to dump in his drink. Take the edge off. With a grimace and a swallow of the warm milk he glanced back to Killian, who had changed into something that looked both warmer and more comfortable. The mention of his 'humble cheap apartment' made the tiger chuckle and lift his mug. " Here here! " Good to know he wasn't the only zodiac member who had crap accomodations.

Indent Since he'd clearly already helped himself, Jasper scooted over on the couch to give Killian some extra room while he chugged back half of his drink to try and get his body temperature up. The last thing he needed was to catch cold and shift into a tiger for a day or two. Hearing that there was beer in the fridge made him blink. Maybe he'd been so focused on trying to heat up a little that he hadn't even noticed. Beer would really be nice. Maybe two or three. But the mention of their keeper had him rolling his eyes and giving a slight grunt as he slugged back the rest of the milk, wiping the back of his palm across his mouth afterwards in a true display of class. " Yep. Dumped us in his limosine and ran off. a**. " The man set his mug down none too gently on the nearest coffee table, scowling. The thought of being bossed around by a kid six or seven years his junior still got on his nerves. Leaning back into the couch he looked to Killian, jaw tensing some at being called part of the circus. Thankfully an apology came quickly after, before he could get out a comment about jumping through flaming hoops. " Yeah, I hear ya, " he muttered instead, combing his fingers back through his short hair. " Got outta bed this morning thinking I'd have a boring day at work. So much for that plan. "

Indent Then he stood, cracking a lopsided little grin in the boar's direction. " I'd love a beer. I'll grab it; you want one? " Clearly he was quite easy to put at ease; give him a drink and tell him to make himself at home, and he was set. Besides, he quite liked this group, Killian in particular - the guy was nice, a little self-sacrificing, and quite trusting. All in all, he was easy for Jasper to be around.

ʟ o c a t i o n » Killian's apartment. Innocence
c o m p a n y » Killian, Lawrence + Garrett. Innocence

Desirable Phantom

User Image

If there's a place I could be,
Then I'd be another memory.
Can I be the only hope for you?
Because you're the only hope for me.

╔══════════════╗
Company: Jasper, Lawrence, Garret, Gabriel, Keith
Thoughts: Jesus Christ, it's like a box of animal crackers in here...
Clothes: x
╚══════════════╝

And if we can't find where we belong,
We'll have to make it on our own.
Face all that pain and take it on,
Because the only hope for me is you alone.

User Image
                                                        » xx » xx »xxxxxxKillian smiled when he saw how easily Jasper took to his apartment. It was comforting that at least the giant cat was able to relax easily. He didn't need a pissed off tiger in his midst and he wasn't in much of a mood to tackle down a giant, angry cat in his living room. He looked at Jasper, "The pipsqueak has a limo? Seriously?" He shook his head, "No wonder he was all 'Follow me, your fearless leader, because you have to' earlier. He's privileged. Spoiled kids these days." The last word left a bad taste in his mouth. He wasn't a fan of spoiled kids, they usually threw tantrums. He reached up, running his fingers through his hair before he went off the change.

Plopping down on the couch next to Jasper, he looked up at Garrett when the dog introduced himself. Nodding a bit, he shrugged, "Yeah, I have been. Looking for a few weeks now, but of course, been cautious about who I have as a roomie because of our little... problem." He chucked a bit before shaking his head, "Anyways, you can about imagine what living in a New York apartment is like working part time, and going to college, without being in the slums. s**t gets expensive. You got a job, Garrett?"

He looked back over to Jasper, "Wait, so he dumped you in the car, and then ran off like it was no big deal? Some leader..." He shook his head before chuckling, "See, and that's what happens when you just assume everything is going to be boring." It was then that he remembered it. The tape. Shuffling over to his bag, he grabbed it and pulled it onto his lap, opening it and grabbing the tape out before dropping it down onto his coffee table. "Snagged this from your work." He grinned, quite proud of himself for thinking ahead of the game for a change.

When a knocking on the door caught his attention, he nodded to Jasper. "Sure, thanks, beer is in the fridge, I got the door." He got up at the same time as the other male. He liked Jasper, he seemed to be pretty cool for a guy he just met, and hell. At least he wasn't completely surrounded by kids. Though he was pretty sure that the actions of today got Jasper fired. He would have to pull a few strings at work and get him a job there or something. It was the least that Killian could do.

Walking over to the door, Killian peered through the eyehole before sighing and leaning back, unlocking the door and pulling it open. "Seriously? How did you find my apartment, and two, what the hell, dude?" He stepped to the side and looked over his shoulder into the apartment, "You know, kid, I don't know if my floor could handle it if we were all to change at the same time. Hurry up, come in. Lucy, you got some 'splaining to do."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces