Welcome to Gaia! ::

im sorry about the lame event

we'll have one again later to make up for it 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
gomen 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
also my laptop is busted so ill be MIA for a bit 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Feline Lover

flying: es◞cape at ❜ night— birds² of a feather ( stay ) toge⇡her !
        █████████████████████████████████████helloonline

User Image

lemonYOU ARE THE NIGHT TIME FEARxxYOU ARE THE MORNING WHEN IT'S CLEAR
                                                              ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
                                                                    * ↘ you're my head &: my heart
                                                                HELLOHONEYLEMON《 ❤ 》
                                                                      () ❛ the name is gio
                                                                      () ❛ the basement
                                                                      () ❛ ... those pizza things are delicious.

▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋

❛&*.: zan
                        yeah... power? : shrugs ) well, i guess it could be called that, yeah.
                        : small laugh ) i probably did, but no harm done! i've gotten to talk to people so, it's good.
                        once you meet more people it'll get better, i bet. : smile )
                        really? well, i mean i think it's weird in a good way? : grin ) weird like... unique! i can bet not many people have the name zan.
                        well, until you like... rip someone's head off in front of me or something freaky like that, consider me not afraid. : smiles )
                        why would i say something mean? i just met you!

❛&*.: pani
                        you're welcome. : smiles back )
                        i like gio. not giovanni or gigi. : small pout ) now its vanni? .. ... i guess that's better than gigi. gigi sounds like something you'd name a poodle.
                        yeah, i've got wings. : grin ) i uh, may or may not have crashed into a tree while flying through a thick forest. :scratches back of neck )
                        in my defense, someone was shooting at me and evading bullets and trees is difficult.
                        exactly, i just wanted to fly around a bit and they didn't want me to like, whatever guys. : chuckle )
                        well, that's pretty good i guess? i mean it always sucks to be missing things, but it could be worse.
                        mm. i feel you, yeah. just can't get away from them.

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
      User Image
_⊹ticking ↻clo*ck⋮ 》isolated.. ❶one× ★██│the lonely: ⇢clown ❜telepathy—
____▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
__♔┈ YOU MAKE ↻ME G×O ⊹INSANE
_—————————————————————————————————
____I WON`T BE BACK AGAIN I WANNA HATE YOU _______ YOU ALWAYS PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG
__▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❖___ I HATE! ( ❛ MYSELF ⇣FOR ↪THAT ███████████
____「┊za ♔◞n_________ 「┊em ♔◞otion
________________「┊impos ♔◞sible.._________ 「┊ho ♔◞me
__▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❖___ I WISH! ( ❛ I ⇣COULD ↪DIE ███████████
_ YOU GIVE ↻ME S×O MUCH ⊹PAIN ┈♔
____I WON`T BE BACK AGAIN I WANNA HATE YOU _____ YOU ALWAYS PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG
___........................................................................................................................................................
_____........................................................................................................................................................

___________███ ×GI ◞O ❖
        ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
        __▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              ★ ; :
              ... i suppose wings aren't that common. nor are they not uncommon. ★ ; taps chin lightly :
              you like to talk to others? this must be the perfect thing for you, then.
              i hardly believe so. but thank you for the opinion, i suppose.
              not exactly. most people make fun of me for it. but i'd rather you now dwell on that. it's nothing you need know about. ★ ; fakes a smile :
              trust me. when you meet me in person, you'll be afraid. just like everyone else.
              everyone does, eventually. though i suppose i could say i don't mind. then again, i do mind at the same time.

___________███ ×PLAIN ◞SIGHT ❖
        ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
        __▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              ★ ; :
              me? i'm currently resting after a long shift at work.
              hmph. isn't that rude to call others something when you've barely known them?
              just the chat. i usually don't touch these sort of things when i go on my computer, which is rare.
              ★ ; sighs, folds arms and purses lips : so i see, miss.
              to be quite honest, i am starting to since you mentioned it.

2,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD⇡ itzy S ⇡ chizo TRUMPETER ! ! ! super SONIC」 hero scouter agent 4thwallbreaker➤ fire dash

User Image------------MR. BLUE SKY!
-------------------------------Please tell us why
--------------------------------------------You had to hide away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor so long so long...
-------------------------------------------------Where did we go wrong?

----------------------------MR. BLUE SKY!
-----------------------------------------------Please tell us why
------------------------------------------------------------You had to hide away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor so long so long...
-----------------------------------------------------------------Where did we go wrong?
------------------------------ivan ivanlyoutsidevery, VERY ANGRYnone of your business!

---------------------------Cosmic Love

oh god, that signature's scary! i just finish my mission and come back that staring at me?!
                        and that music... (/ shudders creepy.
                        well, i don't have training today, so i'm happy~
                        aaaaaand, i get to watch ponies at last~!
                        ... .... (/ sees chatroom, glares GRAAAAAH! WHY DOES THIS ROLEPLAY CHATROOM DENY ME MY PONIES!?
                        (/ fumefumefume, rageragerage it's been four. freaking. weeks since i've seen a new episode.
                        (/ pouts, crosses arms fine, whatever, guess i'll chat for awhile and then watch ponies offscreen offline.
                        so, who's on?

Lyrics to Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra

Clean Fatcat

sea elephants sea elephantsMAYBE IF WE PRAY SEAC: WE'LL MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT SEAC: MAYBE IF WE PRAY
xxx████████████ ████████████████████ ██████
xxx xspace xwith a ▂♛kiss ⇣«from ) a :righteous◞ a .ngel ◥* spacec:~
User Image seasea ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
elepsea⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
sea███░ ★! xxx that fell(FROM THE⊹SKY! )
seaelephxxxeyesxxx xx :look your last♦ xxx xxxarmsxxx xx :take your last embrace of me♦
seac:——————————————— xxx ———————————————
seasea♛▂* ◟haru chi! guardian angel!elepha ♛▂* ◟looking for bani-chan
seasea♛▂* ◟whoa. that's private, man♥elepha ♛▂* ◟song for no one - miike snow

elephantsseaelepha═════════════════════════
sea❜ it will be ◝hard__ to sleep₀₁》tonight ▬▬▬
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆█░x█░ x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░seaseac: c: c:
seaelephants²SAVI↻R) ❛of.the skies* and◟⋮「clouds ___ × impecc ⇣«able ▂⇢&&PEACEMAKER

seaspace :cosmic⋆love◥ xxx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

█ :cups hands around her mouth, shouting♦ BANI. BANI WHERE ARE YOU !? D:< AND WHERE CAN
                THAT DANG GIRLY BE ?! SHE TOLD ME TO MEET HER AT THIS EXACT SPOT. .... or did i hear her wrong?
                █ :shifts gaze, in deep thought♦ ... that has happened to me before. █ :scans her surroundings
                ..... ..... ..... perhaps bani did say something else because i can`t seem to find her I: hm. █ :claps hands together
                well it looks like i got tonight to myself then. c: maybe i could go look at the thing bani was showing me the other
                day. ... █ :spots device♦ hey ~! there it is ~! it`s so ... shiny. █ :eyes widen♦ WHY IT`S THE MOST
                ADORABLE THING I`VE EVER SEEN!! HELLO ?! HELLO IS ANYONE THERE? █ :presses her cheek
                against the device

ooc: i`ll just leave her here cx

2,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD⇡ itzy S ⇡ chizo TRUMPETER ! ! ! super SONIC」 hero scouter agent 4thwallbreaker➤ fire dash

User Image------------MR. BLUE SKY!
-------------------------------Please tell us why
--------------------------------------------You had to hide away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor so long so long...
-------------------------------------------------Where did we go wrong?

----------------------------MR. BLUE SKY!
-----------------------------------------------Please tell us why
------------------------------------------------------------You had to hide away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor so long so long...
-----------------------------------------------------------------Where did we go wrong?
------------------------------ivan ivanlyoutsidevery, VERY ANGRYnone of your business!

---------------------------Weird Girl

h-hey! don't just do that to your laptop! you might break it and it's probably expensive! (/ pushes girl's face from screen
                        you might get in huge trouble you break that thing, i know i would if broke mine. (/ nods to self
                        so... who's this bani girl you were talking about? she sounds mean if she didn't meet you.
                        oh yeah, and i'm ivan~

ooc: just gonna' pretend ivan never logged off.

Lyrics to Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra

Clean Fatcat

sea elephants sea elephantsMAYBE IF WE PRAY SEAC: WE'LL MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT SEAC: MAYBE IF WE PRAY
seaelephxxxeyesxxx xx :look your last♦ xxx xxxarmsxxx xx :take your last embrace of me♦

seaelephants²SAVI↻R) ❛of.the skies* and◟⋮「clouds ___ × impecc ⇣«able ▂⇢&&PEACEMAKER

seaspace :iv⋆an◥ xxx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                h - hey there ! █ :flails her arms as she`s pushed away♦ .... oh yeah, that`s what bani calls it. bani knows about
                a lot of stuff. █ :nodnod, cheeky grin♦ ... if i broke it? you can do that by doing this? █ :leans her face
                against the screen again
                ♦ m - mean ?! b - bani ?! I:< bani`s my girl; don`t rag on my friend like that! she`s a
                lot nicer than you, bub. █ :pokes him in this shoulder repeatedly♦ just because this isn`t the first time that this
                has happened, doens`t mean that she`s a terrible person. oookay mr. ivan, i`m haru chi. guardian angel at your
                service. █ :salutes

Feral Healer

camera.shy *| __ snapshot ) british÷ bornimpulsiveness˟ gifted with the ── ×SIGHT!
          image credit goes to teavy aka detective television
          User Image
                                                  xx&I DON'T DO ×SADNESS
                                                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  imagecredit to:teavy( online ) xx ( offline ) xx ( away )
                                                  xx( NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT )
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  x x xjust don't need it in my lifexxjust don't need it in my life
                                                  tenkaino₀₁: x i'm alright.
                                                  tenkaino₀₂: x none of your business
                                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  hana& don't want any part of it

xxxx*: don't do sadness !
          xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          *:frowns What the hell ... ?
          When did this get on my screen..? I only left it alone for ... *:checks time ... five minutes.
          Odd... I guess the fae were really bored or something though...

Unless ........ *: quickly looks over his shoulder; glares ................................

.... *:sighs What am I even going to do with this anyway ..?

xxx┉┉┉┉┉┉┉ *( cosmic lovexxx

Feline Lover

User Image

HELLOHONEYLEMON《 ❤ 》
                                                                      () ❛ the name is gio
                                                                      () ❛ the basement

❛&*.: chat
                        : frowns ) ... .. what would look stranger i wonder.. cape.. or wings.. : mumbles )
                        ... gah, like he'll even let me leave with a broken wing anyway. : huffs )
                        hello? anyone here? : small smile ) sorry for anyone i left earlier.. ! ;;;

ooc: just ... signs him in again ... ;;

Clean Fatcat

seaspace :iv⋆an◥ xxx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                h - hey there ! █ :flails her arms as she`s pushed away♦ .... oh yeah, that`s what bani calls it. bani knows about
                a lot of stuff. █ :nodnod, cheeky grin♦ ... if i broke it? you can do that by doing this? █ :leans her face
                against the screen again
                ♦ m - mean ?! b - bani ?! I:< bani`s my girl; don`t rag on my friend like that! she`s a
                lot nicer than you, bub. █ :pokes him in this shoulder repeatedly♦ just because this isn`t the first time that this
                has happened, doens`t mean that she`s a terrible person. oookay mr. ivan, i`m haru chi. guardian angel at your
                service. █ :salutes

seaspace :camera⋆shy◥ xxx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

may i ask why you`re so opposed to this ... machine? █ :cocks head to the side, curious♦ perhaps it did something
                bad to you? o 333o whoa man, you actually keep track of things that were like five minutes ago? i haven`t seen watches
                or clocks in a really long time. gee, i wish i was down there on earth with you. █ :small pout♦ .. fae? what`s that? c:
                is it like an animal or something? hey, you need to chill those buns of yours. relax a little bit. u: you might learn something
                from this thing here. like i still don`t really know what it is, but can`t ya` be a little more adventurous? like █ :raises her
                hand eagerly
                ♦ you can talk to me ~! i like speaking with new friends ~! i`m haru chi by the way.

seaspace :night⋆birds◥ xxx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                █ :slowly blinks twice♦ o - oh my god, are you a guardian angel too ?! i`ve never seen you around
                up here, so perhaps you`re new? █ :shifts gaze♦ BI hm, i would think they would have told me about this, but apparently
                they`re lazy today. i guess i should be the one to introduce myself. i`m haru chi. █ :vigorous wave, small smile
                o - oh no !! you have a broken wing?! i should go help you ... wherever you may be because obviously you`re not here in
                person. ..... ..... okay now i feel really confused. you are on earth, aren`t you? shouldn`t you be up here - up in the clouds where
                you should be resting your wings? █ :quirks a brow

seaspace :brooklyn⋆boy◥ xxx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                come on, you`re the second one to be saying tonight. seriously, what could be wrong with this?! u:
                hm ... phones? i haven`t seen those in a long time too, nor do i remember what they look like. I: ..... ..... █ :shakes her head
                you know what, never mind. techie nerds? █ :giggles, small smile♦ are you a techie nerd mr. cranky. ... unless you`re more
                like the debbie downer type ~. hey, waste it on me.... █ :blinks♦ but ... not like - ... i said that wrong.... b - but you know
                what i meant, right? `cause i don`t think about stuff like that. e - er, we can still be buds though. █ :nervous laugh, rubs back
                of her neck

Feline Lover

User Image

HELLOHONEYLEMON《 ❤ 》
                                                                      () ❛ the name is gio
                                                                      () ❛ the basement

❛&*.: brooklyn boy
                        so it opens up on phones too ... : wonders aloud )
                        but anyway, it's just a chatroom, no big deal.
                        i'm here for now. : small smile ) i'm gio, nice to meet you.

❛&*.: haru chi
                        huh? : raises eyebrow ) guardian angel..?
                        i'm not a guardian angel... ;; i'm not an angel at all. : small laugh )
                        i'm gio, and ... i'm a human.... a ... genetically altered human, but a human none the less.
                        but, nice to meet you. : smile )
                        it's fine, it's fine, really! it's on its way to recovery ... ;; should be good in a couple of weeks, i think.
                        ah, i'm good here on earth, thank you. haha.

Feral Healer

camera.shy *| __ snapshot ) british÷ bornimpulsiveness˟ gifted with the ── ×SIGHT!
          image credit goes to teavy aka detective television
          User Image
                                                  xx&I DON'T DO ×SADNESS
                                                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  imagecredit to:teavy( online ) xx ( offline ) xx ( away )
                                                  xx( NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT )
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  x x xjust don't need it in my lifexxjust don't need it in my life
                                                  tenkaino₀₁: x i'm alright.
                                                  tenkaino₀₂: x none of your business
                                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  hana& don't want any part of it

Er .. do you mean the computer or just the chat client in the computer?
          Because I was really referring to the chat-room, just to clear things up here.
          It's not that I'm opposed to it, I just don't ever recall having it in the first place,
          yet suddenly it shows up on my screen for some reason. I guess the better term would be 'suspicious'.

Kind of, I just have some habit of checking the time before I leave to do something real quick.
          'Down of Earth' .. wait, where exactly are you? And how are you getting internet from there?
          Fae is basically another plural word for 'fairies' ... *:suddenly realizes implications E-Er,
          though before you say anything, they're really all from my mothers ...! *:clears throat

Our first meeting and I'm already being scolded at? Wow, that's quite a nice impression.
          *:sighs Can't really help it, chat-rooms are just not my thing.
          Mm .. *:raises eyebrow; contemplates ..Eh. Sure, I'll go along with you for a bit.
          I'm Aster, hi there. Is Haru Chi your full name or just your first name?

xxx┉┉┉┉┉┉┉ *( haru chixxx

I guess wings would look more strange ... both aren't really things
          you'd expect someone to see but it's least likely to see someone walking around with wings.
          .. *:raises eyebrow; folds arms Why would you even try to do anything
          with a broken wing? What if something happened to it if you were out? ( And how can people
          even see you in the first place ..? )

I, uh .. guess I'm here right now. Hi there. *:small awkward wave

xxx┉┉┉┉┉┉┉ *( birds of a featherxxx

It happens on phones too? Jesus ********, you have got to be kidding me. *:frowns
          *:folds arms So you're basically in the same boat as me
          right now about whatever is going on here then, huh?

xxx┉┉┉┉┉┉┉ *( brooklyn boyxxx

Wheezing Genius

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx User Image
xxx xxx xxx x xxx xxx I`M WAKING UP T ASH AND DUST █║▌
xxx xxx xxx x xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx x xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx x xxx xxx xxx I WIPE MY BROW AND I SWEAT MY RUST I`M BREATHING IN THE CHEMICALS
xxx xxx xxx x xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx x xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx x xxx xxx xxx I WIPE MY BROW AND I SWEAT MY RUST I`M BREATHING IN THE CHEMICALS

space
                      space
                      x i`m waking up; i feel it in my bones »(
                      xxx xxx xxx xxx e n o u g h x t o x m a k e x m y x s y s t e m x b l o w
                          xEE ONE██ x Andy. `
                          xEE TWO██ x Content. `
                          x THREE██ x Browsing. `
                          xE FOUR██ x File not found. `

xxx x electra_ heart! & r. recharge ( information -*database )dodownloading man`s »◝CREATION !!

█║▌ CHATROOM
                                              ... this was not meant to be in my documents.
                                              How was this downloaded? I wonder if I picked up a virus.
                                              ... impossible. I would not get a virus.
                                              But still, I wonder how this got here.
                                              It's rather worrying.
                                              Hello? Someone tell me why this is here. A software update?

space
                                    ( DEMONS: IMAGINE DRAGONS` )
                                    xxx xxx xxx xxx THIS IS IT, THE APOCALYPSE

space

Feline Lover

User Image
                                                x` ★ ; BECAUSE I MAY BE A BEGGAR
                                                xxxxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋x and you may be the queen.!
                                                xxxxxI x K N O W x I x M A Y B E x A x D O W N E R x x I M x S T I L L x R E A D Y x T O x D R E A M

O1. Tate Millikan
                                                              O2. There's no one like that.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xso if you're crazy
                                                          lemoni don't care you amaze me xx i don't care you amaze me xx i don't care you amaze me

hellolemonsspecial◞:mechanic— robots && automail² life junkie❜ ( happy ) DA⇡YShellohoneylemon online.

&* cosmic love
                lskdjhfdjksl xxxxxxxx xxx chatroom !
                    hm... &*♚looks at machine he's fixing. something is definitely missing... ;; i'm not sure what though...
                    ... .. i should be able to take a little break though, no harm done. client doesn't need it till monday! &*♚grins.
                    hey... what's this thing? .. ... seems like fun! hello? &*♚smiles.

Wheezing Genius

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx User Image
xxx xxx xxx x xxx xxx I`M WAKING UP T ASH AND DUST █║▌

space
                      space
                      x i`m waking up; i feel it in my bones »(
                      xxx xxx xxx xxx e n o u g h x t o x m a k e x m y x s y s t e m x b l o w
                          xEE ONE██ x Andy. `
                          xEE TWO██ x Content. `
                          x THREE██ x Browsing. `
                          xE FOUR██ x File not found. `

xxx x electra_ heart! & r. recharge ( information -*database )dodownloading man`s »◝CREATION !!

█║▌ TATE MILLIKAN
                                              Hello, Tate. I could help, for the sake of you not complaining to me about it for hours.
                                              The sooner it is complete, the less complaining you'll do, right?
                                              I'll have you believe that this is a chatroom. Do you need the definition for that?
                                              I have ran a virus scan and can conclude this does no harm on your computer.
                                              Unless you've been recklessly browsing again, in which case, that is entirely your own fault.

space
                                    ( DEMONS: IMAGINE DRAGONS` )
                                    xxx xxx xxx xxx THIS IS IT, THE APOCALYPSE

space

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items