Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rouge and Cosmo

User Image Cosmo listened in until he was finally addressed. When joy said hello, Cosmo came running up towards him "HI" he said excitedly. "I'm Cosmo. I'v never seen other people before. " he said curiously. He looked at joy more closely, and then at the boy and screamed " AHHH are you guys ok? where are your ears?" and your tails?" he asked in a panic trying to figure out why they were so different. All the while Rouge was Running around town Calling for him. 'Drat, where could he be?" He thought to him self. He ran by a store where a woman and man were talking over some spring roles, but he kept going by. After running in circles and coming by the same story, he picked up a weird scent, the girl was someone just like him. Rouge walked up to he and pushed passed the man to speak to the girl, he didn't trust the man because he was human, but maybe she could help him. "excuse me, but have you seen a little boy run by here at all. small kid, black fur, overly excited about everything? " he asked angerly while glaring at her. It was a strangle glare, the kinda glare that could tell a whole story in a matter of seconds. The look he gave her was a look of anger, panic, fear, and desperation, a look half accusing and half begging. Rouge didn't worry about other's seeing him because he illusion ability made him look human to others. Unfortunately, it wasn't something his son was old enough to control, which left cosmo bare for the world to see.

Rouge: In town, with Dimitri and Missy, feeling panicked
Cosmo: With Joy and Yin, in an empty building, feeling curious.

OhhCicero
Hywel Pendragon

T e d d i e s E a t Y o u
Missy Eevee

OCC: haha, going to get involved with alot of people biggrin
User ImageUser Image

One soul split in two....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yin & Yang
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx One body, two people...

As far as Yin knew, he didn't have people who took care of him. Wait a second! Yin smiled brightly. Parents are the people who took care of you, right? That's what Joy said? Then maybe Joy was Yin's parent! It all made sense now. Yin opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when Joy asked if Yin had anyone to depend on. The answer was no though. Yin shook his head. "I'm alone." Yin answered. Well, he came here alone anyways. From a tree out side and kind of separate from the town.

What was that? Yin peeked around Joy a bit curious. He too saw something happen. What though? All that could be made out at first was a shadow with ears. Then a boy finally came out, screaming. Yin flinched a little and covered his ears. What in the heavens? Yin's hands dropped and he hid behind Joy, only poking his head out to glare at the new boy in the area. Yin wasn't sure what it was, but this boy felt a little more similar to his own aura than Joy. Could it be that they had something in common? Yin really didn't have the words to speak. He was confused, and now his head was spinning, and oh boy... Yin felt like he was going to be sick. "I.. I don't feel good." Yin said as his face grew concerned and pale.

ℒocation:: ↱Abandoned building↲ ωho you're ωith::↱Joy and another boy↲

Hywel Pendragon

Monster

User Image
                          LOCATION: An alley MOOD: Neutral COMPANY: Lumira, Shadow, and Maddie

Fletcher put his back to the brick wall, glancing from gijinka-to-gijinka. So, there was Maddie, Lulu, and Shadow? Maddie showed obvious qualities of a Banette, and Lumira an Umbreon. With the other, Shadow, he couldn't exactly tell - he was a bit more like himself, in the sense that he didn't possess more Pokemon-like features, such as ears or a tail, or any other sort of unusual feature. Though, Fletcher had possessed a tail at one point until it was docked for pit fighting.

"Names' Fletch." Fletcher began to roll the empty serum vile under his foot. He looked towards Lumira when she spoke, slightly contorting his face. Most places would have a much more pleasant disposition, that is, if you aren't Fletcher. It wouldn't matter who he went to - the gijinka had a habit of making enemies just about everywhere he went. The shop keeper he just got back from, for example: he wasn't the kindest man to begin with, but from a combination of that and Fletcher's boorishness bred somewhat of a bitter relationship. Yet, he usually returned to the same place, most likely because he would just end up in the same situation any other place. Fletcher didn't think anything of his own rudeness to the humans, but once they showed the same disrespect back, he'd claim it was just prejudice. Most other gijinka were probably much more polite, and in turn, received a bit more respect.

Fletcher was beginning to feel a bit better now - his cough and fatigue was completely gone by this point. Fletcher's arms fell to his sides as he pushed himself off the wall, standing more towards the middle of the alleyway.

"Yeah. Good luck finding those." The Ninetales gijinka replied with bitterness in his voice. Maybe if Fletcher were a little more polite, he wouldn't have as much trouble finding good service. But alas, in his own little world, he did no wrong - humans were just jerks.

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Deep into that darkness peering, || long I stood there wondering, fearing, ||
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before; ||
But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token.

It's All About:: ocation:: ↱Alley way ↲ ωho you're ωith::↱Shadow , Fletcher & Lumira↲ But ever your ʈhoughts :: ↱I'm not fast, but walls are helpful in me getting away. ↲

Cutmy strings andbe free withme!With the introductions Maddie's mind seemed to click. 'Shadow, male, doesn't like touch, most likely from a lab.' His gaze then shifted to the umbreon gijinka his eyes watching her as his head nodded. 'Lulu, female, rest unknown, very out going.' Her words though brought his mind out of his thought process as he watched Shadow once more, this time the mostly blind one fixed on him, since there were two that he needed to watch more. It was his own paranoia in this case. Another blink as the ninetails introduced himself as well. 'Fletch, male, rest unknown, not good with humans?' The last part was a sort of question in his own mind as he watched him a bit closer before his own back came in contact with the wall, eyes closed for a brief moment.

Cutmy strings andbe free withme!"A group of gijinka might invite trouble but it is all a matter of how quickly you can get away." He spoke his eyes opening once more as he moved away from the wall, he rather keep it a secret that they were not so solid. His eyes shifted then, He had moved giving shadow room to leave if he wished, then there was fletch mostly blocking the mouth with Lulu. "Though I suppose, most of us get good at scattering quickly".'Though any plots with me here would be revealed.' The thought brought his mind into itself once more, would he betray a group of fellow gijinka for his next dose, maybe it all depended if he was desperate for it.

Cutmy strings andbe free withme!

Blood on his skin || Dripping with sin || Do it again || Living dead boyUser Image

Fashionable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
All the world needs is me. I got my values... so you can keep yours, all right.
▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

We always see our worst selves. xxxxx Our most vulnerable selves.
              We need someone else to get close enough to tell us we’re wrong.
          Someone we trust.XXXXXX ✖ ✖ ✖
User Image

Alert as much as he could be, Shadow watched as everyone took their turn introducing themselves. Okay so his day wasn’t going the way he wanted, but at least he could say he met a few gijink. Even if he didn’t like the idea of telling a bunch of strangers his name. He noticed Maddie move away from the wall, he wondered why for a second before dismissing the thought. He didn’t want to know what the ghost was up to, less he knew about the goings on in this city the better. “Speaking of scattering, I will take my leave “he spoke up. “I am in need of that awful serum before I end up a weaken mess like Fletch” he said before looked at the ninetails “no offence “he quickly added. Out of the four of them it seemed only Fletch and himself didn’t hold any physical features of their pokemon counterpart. Well Shadow use to have his horn like blade on his head, until the science cut it off during a test. But other than that he could almost pass for human. “It was a…” he wasn’t sure what word he could use to call this little gathering, whether he enjoyed it or not, he was not sure. “Pleasure, yes that’s the right word “conversation was not his forte. With that he gave a quick nodded to each before turning away and walking past Maddie. The three gijink were creature he would remember to keep an eye out for. Just in case he ever ran into them again, which was a liking thing to happen.

Shadow stepped back out into the light of the street and began walking in the direction Maddie had pointed to, where the serum seller store was. He hoped that his fossil would be enough to cover the rest of the serum. Maybe one he got his douse he would seek the three out again, and try to be more friendly with them, or at least get to know them.

Precious Darling

User Image

User Image
                                          ⋮⊰ JACE HARMONIA JOY

Jace was mildly alarmed by the loudness of the other boy. And he was screaming about something of tails and ears. That was when he noticed that the boy was indeed a gijinka of some kind. Judging by the fact he thought it was weird that he didn't have similar ears or a tail suggested to him that the boy had never been around humans before. Oddly enough as that was. It was from his understanding that these gijinka was bound by something called Serum that kept them alive. Sadly these experiments were not meant to last very long and the Serum merely extended their already borrowed time in this world.

"Well you see people come in various shapes and colors..." Jace commented as his darker pink eyes glanced around the mostly decrypt building, wondering if more gijinka were lurking around. It was perfectly still, except for the two young boys with him. Great. What was he supposed to do with these kids? One was a gijinka the other, he wasn't sure. He was a strange kid.

As he considered his options the first boy he met suddenly stated that he was not feeling so good. Jace glanced down and noted that the boy looked even paler than he had before. As if things could not get worse! Jace steadied the boy with his hands onto his shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, seeing that the kid was indeed not okay. Jace kneeled down and took a look at the boy. "What doesn't feel good?"

⋮⊰ SECRET TRAINER
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOCATIONx  ABANDONED POKEMON CENTER   WITHx KIDS    MOODx ALARMED

Precious Darling

User Image

User Image
                                                      ⋮⊰ L U M I R A

As the little party began to disperse at the dingy little alleyway, another gijinka had gone running by them in a tizzy. Lumira found it to be a little odd, but perhaps he had just stolen something or something he had misplaced. Before she knew it he was gone and down the street in top speed. "Odd..." The umbreon gijinka mumbled as her gaze focused back onto the other three in and near the alleyway. Fletcher and Maddie remained as the one named Shadow moved away from the duo and out into the street. She offered a sly smile towards the shy fellow as he headed off into the direction of the store, offering a small wave of goodbye. "Pleasure was all mine, hun." Lumira called out with a soft chuckle.

"Now... As for me. I'm off to the market." Lumira declared towards the other two, eyeing them a moment longer. She had no real reason to stay hovering near this alleyway. The one called Fletcher had gotten his Serum and would most likely getting better soon enough. The one called Maddie was similar to herself in some aspects. She wasn't sure if she could trust him.

She made a mental note of the three and would be sure to keep an eye out for them in the future as she bade them farewell and continued on down the sidewalk in the opposite direction that Shadow had gone and towards on of the more savory parts of the city. Well... not that the slums were much worse it seemed these days.

⋮⊰ ENTERTAINMENT EXTRAORDINAIRE
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOCATIONx  THE STREET   WITHx SOME GIJINKA    MOODx CURIOUS

Angelic Shapeshifter

Missy ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ the Eevee ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Gijinka

User Image
    ` { moodAccomplished / Cautious}
    ` { locationA little away from The Diner}
    ` { withDimitri and A worried man}
    ` { outfit Black Baggy Pants, White T-Shirt, Black hoodie}

User Image

The Eevee Gijinka strode into “The Diner” with her empty sample plate in her hand. Mentaly, she thought about how she would be getting enough food out of the kitchens for six mouths. She’d figure something out. Missy set the plate down on the counter and headed over to where she’d clock out. She grabbed her rather large bag from the area, clocked out, and went to the restroom to change her into her regular clothing once again. The girl re-did her hair, just to make sure her ears didn’t show. Then she unbound her tail just enough for the blood to flow freely again before she bound it up like before. She would be with this human for a while so she didn’t want to run the risk of him knowing she was a Gijinka. Once she was all set, Missy simply slipped on a white shirt, some navy blue baggy jeans, and a black hoodie.

The Gijinka slung her bag over her shoulder, and made her way straight for the kitchen. Even before she reached the kitchen door, the voice of her boss reached her ears.
    ”Missy!” he called in an authoritative tone.
    ”Coming Sir!” she called, as she reluctantly turned away from her current destination and went to her Boss’s office. As she walked in, the man motioned to her to take a seat. Missy gently placed her bag next to the chair and took a seat in the chair in front of his desk. Worry and dread started welling up inside of her. She had a feeling this conversation wouldn’t be in her favor.
    He stood from his seat and stared down at her, ”Please set your uniform on my desk…” he ordered quietly.
    Missy’s eyes widened she opened her mouth to protest, but before she could utter a word, her boss motioned his hand and gave her a stern glare. All she could do was obey his order. Leaning over, she rummaged through her bag and pulled out her uniform and set it on the desk as told.
    ”We won’t be needing you anymore. I’ll be laying you off…” he said almost nonchalantly. ”I’ve found another girl who would be more appropriate for the job than you.” he pulled out an envelope from his desk and set it front of her, ”Today was your last day, this is your pay for the month, including today’s, in cash.” he then sat down again and turned to his computer screen, and spoke again, ”That is all, you may leave now…”
    Missy just sat there in shock all the while he talked, he hadn’t even given her the chance to speak. Anger and sadness started to well up inside her, but she controlled it as much as she could. Without a word, she grabbed her money and bag and stormed out of the office.

The Gijinka’s sadness soon faded and all she could feel was anger when she noticed a new girl in ‘The Diner’s’ waitress uniform. Missy fought the urge to let out a menacing growl. Just because the new girl had a big chest and behind, didn’t mean they had to kick her out just so her boss and customers could enjoy the view. Why did things like this happen to her? What was she doing wrong? How was she going to get the Serum now? She would have to find a new job that paid enough so she could get her next dose of Serum. The cash in her envelope was definitely not enough. Missy could only hope she found a new job.

Without a second thought, Missy entered the kitchen and stuffed what ever food she could find into her bag. Luck seemed to be on her side, since the Chef wasn’t in the kitchen at the moment. The Gijinka didn’t stop taking food until her bag was filled to the brim. She could barely zip up the bag. This was how the Diner was going to pay for laying her off for a stupid reason.

Once, Missy had finished ransacking the kitchen, she used the diner’s back door and slipped out into an ally way. Slowly, she made her way around the corner into the ally in which Dimitri had settled in. Missy quietly walked towards him, ”Dimitri!” she whispered as loud as she could. She tried her best to keep a smile on. If she told him she’d just lost her job, he’d probably blame himself even when it had nothing to do with him. ”Sorry it took so long, but I got a bunch of food!” she grinned, ”Let’s go find a safe and secure place so I can give some to you…” she continued to whisper softly. Missy had been able to grab enough to feed her for a while (if she rationed it properly.)

Once Dimitri was ready, and had his Pokémon safely hidden, they both walked out of the ally and started to look for a safe and private place.

Suddenly, out of the blue, a man pushed past Dimitri and hurriedly ran up to her. The poor man seemed so worried and sacred as he rambled on about a boy he wasn’t able to find. All Missy could do to answer the worried man was, ”I… umm… no, I’m very sorry… but I haven’t seen anyone with the appearance you’ve described…” she told him reluctantly. Then Missy turned to Dimirti, ”Have you seen anyone with that description?’ she asked the Pokémon Trainer, in hopes he might have seen the boy before they met.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

OminousOctilleryConstriction: {[ So, I managed to save my post. Yay! I know it's long, but I'm not all that happy with it. (Maybe it's just me...) Anyway, hope you guys like it and I hope it's okay. If I need to edit something just let me know ^-^ ]}

royu622
    User ImageUser Image

One soul split in two....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Yin & Yang
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx One body, two people...

No. Not by any means did Yin feel okay anymore. It felt his body suddenly wanted to shut down. He felt shaky and achy, and his stomach was on fire. So no, Yin was no longer "okay". Yin put his hand over his queezy stomach and groaned. What was wrong with his body? He felt like he was going to pass out, and he had just woken up after god only knows how long. For all he knew, he could have been out for days, weeks, or just hours.. Yin shook his head lightly at Joy's question. Of course, it should have been obvious he wasn't okay, and this the man seemed to see.

Yin didn't know what was wrong, but he could definitely tell Joy what didn't feel good. "My stomach, and my head, and-..." Yin started to harshly cough and covered his mouth with his hand. He coughed so hard his eyes got watery, and his lungs felt like collapsing. Maybe he was sick? After his coughing fit, Yin's body began to slowly calm itself down, and to replace the pale coloration on his face was a light rosey color. Yin pulled his hand down from his mouth to see a bit of blood that came from his lungs. Was this why he had felt ill? Yin was confused. Unknowing of what to think, or even do, Yin looked up to Joy with concern. "I.. feel better now." Yin smiled concernedly and looked back down at his hand. He wish he knew what happened to him.

ℒocation:: ↱Abandoned building↲ ωho you're ωith::↱Joy and another boy↲

Hywel Pendragon

Friendly Duck

User Image
    booboomE L L E
    boobboobbbooobᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴢɪᴋᴇɴ

A human would never get the chance to face down a rampaging Rhyhorn and live Elle thought to herself as she vaulted through the air. The great horned beast continued its charge below her, unable to stop itself as its quarry flipped above its head. She flicked out a hand and caught one of the spikes in its plated armor, flipping herself onto its back. It roared, cries becoming anguished with frustration and despair. Elle raised a fist and brought it down with a grunt. The Rhyhorn's belly smashed into the ground. Elle leaped from its body as it broke into a roll. When it finally came to rest the Rhyhorn was moaning, its short legs still as it huffed labored breaths.

Elle put a hand against the Rhyhorn's belly and looked at its eyes. The madness was there. "..." She ran her hand along his hardened stone, tracing the creases where his armor plates separated. "Rest now," she breathed quietly. Then, with great force, she struck at its heart. The plate shattered, and in moments its breathing stopped. Poor creature. Blackened by the disease...

"Oiii! You done yet?" Elle was jarred from her thoughts as a small group approached, led by a man wearing a leather vest. Elle turned her gaze from them to the Rhyhorn, not feeling the need to say anything more. "Awful thing, that," the man commented, toeing the Rhyhorn's face with his boot. "Glad we got to it before it reached town, rampaging like it was." One of the woman with him nodded to herself, staring at the Rhyhorn as if it were a bug. Another human, this one not yet out of his teens, had already fallen around the pokemon's priceless horn with a look of greed in his eye. Elle frowned.

"It suffers no longer." The Blaziken Gijinka's comment seemed to startle the humans that had begun dissecting the corpse, as if they were surprised she could talk at all. "Er, yes. Well. " The man with the vest responded, and the others seemed content to ignore the gijinka once again. "Here's your payment. Thanks for the help." Elle nodded, putting the cash away securely. "Don't know what we'd do when these rabbids come around if we couldn't count on ya 'jinks for it," he said, avoiding stating the fact that the authorities wouldn't help for less than five times the amount Elle was accepting. Since they couldn't keep pokemon to protect themselves, there were few ways to keep from getting decimated by the wild pokemon population aside from paying skyhigh fees to the authorities. "Just let me know if you need aid in the future," she replied.

With that, Elle left the townspeople to it. Elle enjoyed fighting, but discovering the pokemon had been plagued by pokerus soured the victory. Hope I don't catch cold. Fighting off wild pokemon was the main way she made money. If she went to towns far from the main cities, where the organization's presence was fainter, there were more people needing help and more people willing to pay for it...and willing to look past her nature as a gijinka.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ★ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | somewhere outside the city bop ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ | alone bp

Monster

User Image
                            LOCATION: An alley » City street MOOD: Neutral COMPANY: Maddie » Alone

Fletcher was still for a few moments, watching as the small group began to thin out. Shadow had slunk out onto the streets to get his serum dose, while Lumira claimed she was off to the market. It was now only himself and Maddie within the narrow space. Fletcher was never the greatest conversationalist, especially with people he's just met. The Ninetales gijinka fidgeted for a moment before turning, his back facing Maddie. Glancing back towards the Bannette, his stare somewhat cold. "Nice meeting you." Conversation, goodbyes, or just sounding friendly in general was difficult for Fletcher. Even when his intent wasn't to come off as callous or indifferent, his voice and face never seemed to follow.

Rounding the corner of the alley, Fletcher began to make his way back to his apartment. He wasn't in any kind of a hurry to get there, but there wasn't really much for him to do now. He got his serum and the only thing he could think to do was retreat to home for a while. Fletcher shoved his hands into his pockets as he continued on down the sidewalk as he focused pensively on the pavement bellow. There were people here and there that passed him by, but he couldn't let himself look up in fear of meeting the gaze of the passing humans. Their looks were so full of pity. Disgust. They think they're so much better than the gijinka... Anger began to fester within the fire-type the more he lingered on such ideas. Reddening eyes flicked upward onto the passing flocks - and again, not a single glance fell upon him.

"Hmph."

But they had to have been thinking it, right? Oh, those arrogant hoomans.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The room was dark, no light ever seemed to enter. Well, only the light that came through when the door was opened. But that was never true light. Her head was slanting down, her orbs closed; while her arms were raised over her head. A chain extending from the corners of her cage, a metal cuff clasped upon both her wrists; holding her in place, and in the air. She had leashed out days ago, again. These .. humans knew nothing of her strength. A mere pet to do the organizations dirty work. Yet, some how, she didn't mind. She had become ruthless, and dangerous to all those around her. Killing without cause, destroying anything she touched. She had once been so.. peaceful.. The memories swarmed her thoughts, as she hung there. The sadness encasing her, as she fought against the memories of what he life had once been. Before being captured, and turned.. into a heartless killer. When the door slowly opened, it didn't seem to effect her at all. The light from the from the hallway, didn't even brighten up the room, either.

"A trainer has been seen, you are to find their location and kill them. The voice was bold, yet it still held fear within it. Did these people think she was that stupid? Trying to act bold.. that was all it was.. just an act to make her listen. Her orbs stayed close, as if she didn't even hear this person. It wasn't until the cuffs that held her, opened, dropping her. Landing on her feet, in a slight crunching position; Her light purple orbs opened, giving off a faint blueish, purple glow within the dark. "Hunt this trainer down yourself." The words left her lips, softly. Yet, it held much power, as she watched the scientist flinched back towards the open door. She was in a cage, for god sakes. It wasn't like she could attack him. She watched this scientist's every move, before taking a step back and away from the cage door. She let out a small sigh, before reaching her hand out in front of her. "Okay, okay! The scientist shouted out, rushing forward, to a desk set off to the side of the room. Hitting a couple keys on the keypad, the cage door made a soft clicking sound; before finally opening.

Stepping out of the cage, for the first time in days, a small hint of a smile came to her lips. She was free.. for the time being, that is. She didn't bother to look at the scientist again, as she exited the room. The faint glow leaving her eyes, as she made her way through the hallway. She watched as many of the other scientists stepped out of her way, and hurried into a random room to avoid her. It annoyed her a little bit, to think everybody was avoid of her.. Yet, it also pleased her to a certain extend, as well. It meant no one would dare mess with her. As she came to the single door that would allow her to escape this building, she came to a sudden halt. "What is your mission, Kurai." The voice come over the hall way, over a speaker. "To locate the trainer, and kill them." she replied, annoyed. After a few minutes, she head another soft click, before the door swing open.

Stepping outside for the first time in months, Kurai couldn't help but allow the joy to wash over her. It was only for a brief moment, before her hunt instincts kicked in. She didn't glance back, as she disappeared into the forest. The darkness of the trees surrounding her, it felt so nice to be able to breath in the fresh air. She moved silently, and fast. It was as if she was in a rush to get where she was going. Yet, in reality, she really wasn't in no rush. She was finally let out of her cage, and into the world for a while. Kurai was in no rush to return to the prison that held her. The towns lights seemed to come into view a little too soon for her liking. Slowing her pace, Kurai entered the town in a slow walk, as her gaze shifting around.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image
                                              ѕнow мe α ɢ o d
                                              xxι'м ĸιɴdα ғeelιɴ' тнαт ιт ιѕ α ғ α c α d e
                                              xxxxѕнow мe α ɢod

User Image

Sitting in the alley way, his pokemon staying on top of him. His head was slanting downward, as he awaited for Missy to return. He had finished the sample Missy had given him. Something about waiting for the girl, had caused him to think about his life. He was sure his parents were dead, which meant he was alone in the world. If he couldn't find any of the other trainers, his entire journey would be a complete waste. A small sigh escaped his lips, as he thought about it all. The only good thing, was that he was still alive, and had ever one of his pokemon with him. There was also meeting Missy.. She seemed to be different from most of the people would meet these days. Even thought she had said, she wouldn't turn him in, he still was unsure if she actually would or not. It was a rare that trainers were seen, yet here he was..

"Dimitri" her voice caused him to look up, and turn his head. He gave her a small smile, as his pokemon moved aside; allowing him to stand up. When she apologized for taking so long, he gave her a small shake of his head. "No, it's alright." He told her, still smiling at her. It wasn't until a few moments later, and he had his pokemon all within their poke balls, only Pikachu remaining. Once his three other poke balls were safely hidden back on his belt,and covered by his sweater, he took his leave from the alley way with Missy. Pikachu had ran off ahead of them, keeping his distance, but also keeping an eye on his trainer, and Missy at the same time. "You really didn't have to do that. Steal food from the place you work." he told her, a sudden bad feeling coming over him. Having not known that she had been fired.

When Missy spoke about finding a safe place, he gave a small nod of his head. Still, unsure if he should be accepting the food. If she got caught, it would clearly be his fault, and he knew he wouldn't be able to live with that. Knowing that he had gotten her fired over stealing food. It just wasn't right to him. As he continued to walk beside her, his mind was still on her stealing food; when he was suddenly pushed aside. His gaze shifted over, as he took notice that Pikachu had stopped, and was staring at them. Small sparks coming from the yellow pokemon's red cheeks. Dimitri quickly gave a small wave of his hand, as if telling the pokemon he wasn't in any real danger. His crimson gaze shifted over, as the male gave a description of, what seemed to be a little boy. It wasn't until Missy turned to ask him, he gave a small shake of his head. He couldn't say that he had seen a boy with that description. "No, sorry." He said, staring at them.

Missy Eevee

royu622

User Image

αɴd ιғ ιт ιѕ, wнy αιɴ'т нe doιɴ' нιѕ j o в ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxѕ н o w мe α ɢ o d . . .

User Image

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
    lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια
    Rouge and Cosmo

User Image Cosmos calmed down, and sat down, suddenly bored with screeming. the other boy started to cough up blood, and Cosmo immediately reconized this, for his dad had the same issue every once in awhile when Rouge got sloppy about covering his tracks. "Dad had the same thing once" chimed in Cosmo. " he would then tell me to stay at home and he would be back soon. he would always disappear for awhile, then he would comeback just fine. Maybe if we can find dad, he can help" said cosmo.
    Rouge yelled out afew curses when they told him they hadnt seen him, before taken a breath. " sorry, if you see him let him know daddy is looking for him. " he said before departing. He stoped mid way, " Oh and missy, you might want to buy some better perfume, you really stink" he said warning her about her identity. He knew what she was, he could smell it, and it was the only way for him to let her know that she wasn't hiding from everyone. With the comment, he took off in pursuit of his son
    Rouge: In town, feeling panicked
    Cosmo: With Joy and Yin, in an empty building, feeling curious.

OhhCicero
    Hywel Pendragon

Missy Eevee

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Object of Affection 150
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image

Deep into that darkness peering, || long I stood there wondering, fearing, ||
    Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before; ||
    But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token.

It's All About:: ocation:: ↱ A city street ↲ ωho you're ωith::↱Kurai↲ But ever your ʈhoughts :: ↱This is a stupid plan.↲

Cutmy strings andbe free withme!First Shadow left and then Lumira, a hand waving to each before he stopped eyes focused on the last one as he stood only a curt nod sent Fletchers way after all the other didn't seem like a people person. Once he was alone, his fingers flew, his back once more visible as he tugged out his note book, one hand digging for his pen while the other opened the page. Once it was open he set to work scribbling down his encounter before putting everything away and hiding the bag once more. Things like these didn't usually get him anything but then again he never knew. A long stretch pulled from him before he walked along the alley. Leaving the one he was currently in for another he slipped into another home, only to leave as quickly as he had entered, there was a person home after all.

Cutmy strings andbe free withme!From there it repeated occasionally with him moving through a home to loot and see if there was any information of worth. Slipping out once more he paused his eyes watching the main street for a moment as he simply stared. For a moment he didn't understand what stopped him until another gijinka walked by, a shiver ran down his spine. Yes there were gijinka in the city but none radiated pure power like this one. Everyone of his thoughts was to simply turn and run, hide make sure, she didn't find him. However, Maddie doubted that he was her target and after a moment of mental struggle he made his way towards her finger laced together behind his back.

Cutmy strings andbe free withme!His mind was rushing though simply searching for the proper way to say hello without possible getting killed, well he didn't think she would just outright kill him but hey he couldn't be to sure. "Hey there." He spoke to her once she was close enough easily falling into step besides her. Maddie didn't know what else to say to the gijinka by him so he studied her, keeping a wall near by incase she did decide to attack him. A mew two that much was clear, if the tail and horns where any hint to this. Pale as if she didn't get much sunlight then again some gijinka where just that pale naturally. The way she dressed though, could be considered androgynous. He wondered for a moment if this was what carried the half veiled threat of what would happen if he ever told about what he saw.

Blood on his skin || Dripping with sin || Do it again || Living dead boyUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff