» Theme: Pokemon
        » Literacy: Semi Literate
        » Mods: Death Road March & iLucky P A N D A
        » Layout Creator: Jennalaia
        » Currently: Under Construction

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

Times have taken a sharp turn for the worst. You remember the various criminal organizations that plagued the regions with their evil force? The organizations that would do anything for power and money? Well, let's just say the leaders of these said groups got together and formed an alliance. [Minus Team Magma and Team Aqua... They just want their lands and seas expanded and they will never work alongside their rivals! They're independent/ neutral rogues.] Many brains on the matter of total domination. Once they had a clear and concise plan, they went with it and won. No one stood in their way. No officer Jenny, no Elite Four, no eleven year old boy or girl with aspirations to become something great, nothing. They were completely wiped away with their sheer force and thus they rule over the six main regions. Everything was dark and dim. The proper authorities were replaced by vile goons and disturbed former grunts. What was the final ruling? No trainers. Everyone was stripped away of their pokemon and if they were caught with just one, even if it were a wandering ratata or a stray meowth, the pokemon would be killed and so would the 'trainer' in cold blood. Only the ones that showed true allegiance to the overlords would be granted a little slack or... Maybe a little favoritism can be earned some other way?

In any case, the people live in fear alongside the controversial new species; gijinka. Most never really liked them, some fear them, others are intrigued. They were like human shaped pokemon, equip with all the proper things: Speech, culture, readable emotions, being unable to be caught by ball. They're the second class citizens while the humans are above them. They're pretty much pokemon, in their own mindset!

The once thriving economy is in shambles since the massive organization did away with trainers and now everyone is desperate for a little money. Anything. Stealing, prostitution, working odd jobs, digging through trash cans, drugs... Have I mentioned the rate of homelessness is at it's all time high? Yes, times are bad. Very bad. The only thing that's keeping shops in business is those damned vials of serum that the gijinka seem to heavily inject.

The only thing to do is to take down the organization that had successfully ravaged the land. The only question is who's brave enough to do it?

Description of Gijinka, Serum, Trainers, Pokerus, Pokemon, and Team Aqua & Magma can be found below.

Gijinka

Ah yes, gijinka. Humanoid creatures with pokemon traits and abilities. They're not that recent of occurrence in the Kalos region since the highest of scientists have been working on gene splicing for quite some time. The only problem is that they haven't gotten it quite right, you see. Sure, there are humans with pokemon traits walking around, living and breathing but their genes are unstable at best. They die within weeks; weakness, fatigue, coughing fits, random bleeding, skin mutations and then death. Horrific, isn't it? What did the kind doctors do to remedy this? They made a serum to help stabilize the genes so they wouldn't deteriorate, so the gijinka folk didn't have to die... For now. The serum only lasts for a couple of weeks before you need another dose. These vials of serum aren't cheep, either! It's the same price as a bottle of protein or zinc. $9,900, to be exact. Unfortunately the regular folk, the humans, are pretty much apathetic to these subhuman creatures. What can you do but side with the evil that made you that way? They give out vials to their most loyal gijinka, their strongest and most brightest they want to survive. These are desperate times... You have to do what it takes in order to survive in a dystopia like this.

Serum Facts

What is this strange green liquid these gijinka folk are so desperate for? Well, the scientists made it to preserve their bodies for a bit longer. The way you take it is to inject the liquid subcutaneously in the arm or buttock region. Fancy, huh? Is there something more effective being made? Something that lasts longer than a couple of weeks? Hoho! Well of course there is! It's already been made, though the scientists aren't giving it out. The serum out for consumption is a very lucrative item. It makes the big bucks. Why put something more efficient out when the lesser one sells? Silly talk.

Actual Trainers?

Yes, there are actual trainers that are still roaming around. In secret. They were in hiding when the whole take over was begining and oh is it a bad environment to be in. People can and will dime you out in these towns and cities if they suspect you have a single pokemon on you. Don't get caught or you'll regret it... Now, trainers are rumored to be the only hope the regions have in order to save them from this terrible evil. A strong trainer. Most people are pessimistic about this, some actually have a strong hope. Trainers are very important to the people, whether they know it or not. Will a trainer rise up to take down the evil that is the organization?

Pokerus

Oh and one more thing. The organization is trying to trim down the pokemon population. If they aren't in an organization members team, they might as well die, amirite? Well, the scientists have whipped up a little bioweapon made from mutated the pokerus virus. Very deadly to pokemon. They'll be dead within a few days. Completely harmless to gijinka for some strange reason... For the most part. It's like catching the common cold for them. In any case, the pokerus is out there and it is spreading like wildfire! Is there a cure? Of course! I'm sure you already guessed the answer as to why it's not readily available to the public.

Pokemon

WAY more vicious than the cute and cuddly T.V. show about them. Way more like how they're supposed to be. Ghosts suck out life and energy, some fish, reptilian and animal pokemon actually have been known to eat people and other pokemon. Insects, the giant nightmares, have been known to do all of the above and with poison! [Not to say that some gijinka don't do that either but...] Just be wary when you travel outside the city... You never know what could be lurking in the tall grass. With that said, not all pokemon are vicious monsters waiting for their next meal. Some are actually nice! Some used to be part of a team and aren't used to the wild and may approach humans.

Team Aqua & Team Magma

The only two teams that didn't join with the awful baddies in charge. Why? One; they can't stand one another. They will not work with 'land lubbers' or 'sea dawgs'. It's like putting a seviper in with a zangoose, it just doesn't turn out well! Second; They don't want what the other teams want. They want either the land to expand with the help of Groudon, or the seas to expand with the help of Kyogre. Everything else isn't really that important to them. With that said, they are neutral to the organization and they are independent. Rogues. The organization doesn't like those teams because they aren't with the organization. They can either be helpful or harmful depending on what you want from them, what you can do for them is vital.

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

GENERAL RULES
        Follow the Gaia T.o.S. Romance is allowed. That means time skip if things get intimate. Keep this about PG-13. Swearing is fine, but not every other word.

POSTING
        This is a lazy lit to semi lit role play. That means at least two to three paragraphs per post. I understand writers block, but you don't have it all the time. I do not mind long posts, as long as you can stay on topic, or have a plot idea going on with your character and another. If you are going to be away from a period of time, let me know! So i can let the others know. Your posts do not have to be all shiny, and out of this world. Just at least have your characters photo, character name, and your Pokemon. If your a Gijinka, please put somewhere in your post which pokemon you are. Unless your photo shows that pokemon perfectly.

CHARACTERS
        Please no Gary Stu and Mary Sue characters.You aren't perfect, neither should your character. Try to keep from using the same pokemon, as another person. There are over 1000 pokemon within the role play. Possibly even more. I don't mind a little repeating, just not all the time. You may have an unlimited amount of Characters, although i ask that you start off with two. Just for the fact that, i do not want this role play to die from lack of posting. If you feel like you can handle more, do as you please. Also, only six pokemon to a trainer.

APPLYING
        When reserving, title weather you are a Trainer or Gijinka. As well as, if you are good or bad. You will have one week to finish your profiles and tell me if you need more time. For profiles, send a pm titled, "The Dark Ages".

GIJINKA
        If you are going to be playing the role of a gijinka then there are some small rules. Their powers are limited to whatever pokemon they take after, so no Pikachu Gijinka that sudden bursts out flames from his/her mouth. The Gijinka are wild, and can be caught. Its rather difficult to catch, i ask that you please speak with the controller if you plan on catching their character. They can speak the english language, of course. Also, in this role play, they are limited. There will only be Ten Gijinka available. Five of them will be good, while the other five will be bad. I may add more Gijinka, the choice is mine, and the Mods. If we decided too, it will be placed under the Announcements section of the role play. Please, do not send in a reserve or a profile, if you do not know what this is!

POKEMON
        As said in the plot, if you've looked within the description part. Located at the bottom of the story. These pokemon aren't your cute and cuddle pokemon, as you see in the series. These pokemon are way more vicious, and will attack other pokemon and trainers a like. Also known for eating other pokemon. You may catch these wild creatures, if you dare. They are much harder to catch, of course. Being wild, and more vicious, and could kill your own pokemon. Be careful!

BATTLES
        I'm going to start off by saying.. these battles will be like in the series of pokemon. No number or dice roll will determine who wins a pokemon battle. Whoever is battling, i ask that the two of you talk amougst yourselves, and figure it out. Or just simply battle and know that the pokemon can not go on forever -.- If that is the case, and the battle is lasting far longer then it should - I will pick a winner or a Mod will. It shouldn't matter who wins and who loses.

LEGENDARY POKEMON
        These are the hardest pokemon to catch. Although, these legendary pokemon are still the same. They are not like your average pokemon - which are vicious, and will kill you or your pokemon. There are many legendary pokemon within the world, considering all the regions are combined. If you wish to have a legendary pokemon, please ask! I will not give them out freely.

REGION
        It doesn't matter which region your character is from. You are allowed pokemon from all regions. Just know that all the pokemon are the same, minus some of the legendary pokemon.

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

T r a i n e r- C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                    Leo and Liam Withers

birthday
                                                                    June 12th

orientation
                                                                    Males

hometown
                                                                    Celadon City, Kanto

occupation
                                                                    Rocket Admins

Controller
                                                                    Death Road March

T r a i n e r- C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                          Cyrus Greene

birthday
                                                                          April 13

orientation
                                                                          Male

hometown
                                                                          Olivine City - Johto Region

occupation
                                                                          Team Aqua Leader

Controller
                                                                          James Stukov

T r a i n e r- C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                          Dimitri Elite

birthday
                                                                          Feb 14th

orientation
                                                                          Male

hometown
                                                                          Pallet Town - Kanto

occupation
                                                                          Trainer

Controller
                                                                          T e d d i e s E a t Y o u

T r a i n e r- C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                          Nee Yates

birthday
                                                                          December 4th

orientation
                                                                          Female

hometown
                                                                          Mossdeep City, Hoenn

occupation
                                                                          Trainer

Controller
                                                                          imposter advisory

T r a i n e r- C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                          Kaoru Ueda

birthday
                                                                          February 29

orientation
                                                                          Male

hometown
                                                                          Sunyshore, Sinnoh

occupation
                                                                          Trainer

Controller
                                                                          MinikoMaki

T r a i n e r- C a r d

User Image

Name
                                                                              Jace Harmonia Joy

Birthday
                                                                              December 26th

Orientation
                                                                              Male

Hometown
                                                                              Nimbasa, Unova

Occupation
                                                                              Secret Trainer [Former Nurse Joy]

Controller
                                                                              Hywel Pendragon

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

G i j i n k a - C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                    Maddie

birthday
                                                                    April 16th

orientation
                                                                    Male

Pokemon
                                                                    Banette

occupation
                                                                    Bad

Controller
                                                                    MinikoMaki

G i j i n k a - C a r d

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

name
                                                                    Syrena Karazelle

birthday
                                                                    February Twenty-ninth

orientation
                                                                    Female

Pokemon
                                                                    Sylveon

occupation
                                                                    Good

Controller
                                                                    Rainbow Ninja Sharpies

G i j i n k a - C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                          Shadow

birthday
                                                                          11/05

orientation
                                                                          Male

Pokemon
                                                                          Absol

occupation
                                                                          Good

Controller
                                                                          vampireninja_500

G i j i n k a - C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                          Fletcher

birthday
                                                                          October 12th

orientation
                                                                          Male

Pokemon
                                                                          Ninetales

occupation
                                                                          Bad

Controller
                                                                          Skawly

G i j i n k a - C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                          Lumira

birthday
                                                                          December 13th

orientation
                                                                          Female

Pokemon
                                                                          Umbreon

occupation
                                                                          Good

Controller
                                                                          Hywel Pendragon

G i j i n k a - C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                          Missy

birthday
                                                                          July 4th

orientation
                                                                          Female

Pokemon
                                                                          Eevee

occupation
                                                                          Good

Controller
                                                                          MissyEevee

G i j i n k a - C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                          Theodosia Annabeth Pettigrew

birthday
                                                                          May 13th

orientation
                                                                          Female

pokemon
                                                                          Gastly

occupation
                                                                          Evil

controller
                                                                          PKBlackTornado

〖 G i j i n k a - C a r d 〗

User Image

name
                                                                    Rouge and Cosmo

birthday
                                                                    Jan 12, Dec 5

orientation
                                                                    Male

Pokemon
                                                                    Zoroark, and Zorua

occupation
                                                                    Bad (Cosmo is Neutral)

Controller
                                                                    Royu622

G i j i n k a - C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                    Elle

birthday
                                                                    March 14th

orientation
                                                                    Female

Pokemon
                                                                    Blaziken

occupation
                                                                    Good

Controller
                                                                    TheWhiteDragonfly

G i j i n k a - C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                    Kurai Kira Chi

birthday
                                                                    October 31

orientation
                                                                    Female

Pokemon
                                                                    Mewtwo

occupation
                                                                    Organizations Murderer (Evil)

Controller
                                                                    T e d d i e s E a t Y o u

G i j i n k a - C a r d

User Image

name
                                                                    Yin & Yang

birthday
                                                                    December 29

orientation
                                                                    Genderless

Pokemon
                                                                    Ditto

occupation
                                                                    Good or Bad? Good question.

Controller
                                                                    Ohhcicero

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

Trainer Card
        [align=center][color=#2][size=30]〖 [color=#1]T r a i n e r[color=white]-[/color] C a r d[/color] 〗[/size][/color][/align]
        [imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b]name[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Character Name[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]age[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Age[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]birthday[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Birthday[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]orientation[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Gender[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]hometown[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Home[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]occupation[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「[size=9][color=#1]Secret Trainer, Member of Aqua, or Member of Magma [/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Controller[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Username[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Gijinka Card.
        [align=center][color=#2][size=30]〖 [color=#1]G i j i n k a [color=white]-[/color] C a r d[/color] 〗[/size][/color][/align]
        [imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b]name[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Character Name[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]age[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Age[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]birthday[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Birthday[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]orientation[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Gender[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Pokemon[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Type are you?[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]occupation[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Good or Bad[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Controller[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Username[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

All Trainer's Profile
        [align=center][color=#2][size=30]〖 [color=#1]J o u r n a l[color=white]-[/color] E n t r y[/color] 〗[/size][/color][/align]
        [imgright]malformed url[/imgright]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][b]general appearance[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]What your character looks like on a daily bases. Skin tone. Hair colors. Eye color. Clothes. If you have any piercings and/or tattoos. [/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]personality[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Personality[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]history[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Bio[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]anything extra[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]extra facts[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][color=#2][size=30]〖 [color=#1]P r e f e r e n c e [color=white]-[/color] L i s t[/color] 〗[/size][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b]wishlist[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]●

[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]likes[/b]

[b]dislikes[/b]

[b]fears[/b]

● [/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][color=#2][size=30]〖 [color=#1]P o k ѐ m o n[/color] 〗[/size][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list]
        [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o164/dust_in_darkness/Pokemon/pokeball.gif[/img][size=11] [b] [color=#4e60bd]Pokemon in party[/color][/b] [color=cornflowerblue]♂[/color] or [color=LightPink]♀[/color][/size][/size]
        [list][list][list][list][size=10]Nickname [color=#2]:[/color] [size=9][color=#1]Duh[/color][/size]
        Type [color=#2]:[/color] [size=9][color=#1]Electric, Dark, Fire, Grass, etc.[/color][/size]
        Ability [color=#2]:[/color] [size=9][color=#1]Duh[/color][/size]
        [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Gijinka Profile
        [align=center][color=#2][size=30]〖 [color=#1]J o u r n a l[color=white]-[/color] E n t r y[/color] 〗[/size][/color][/align]
        [imgright]malformed url[/imgright]

[b]personality[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Personality[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]history[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]Bio[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
        [b]anything extra[/b]
        [list][list][list][list][list]→ [color=#2]「 [size=9][color=#1]extra facts[/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][color=#2][size=30]〖 [color=#1]P r e f e r e n c e [color=white]-[/color] L i s t[/color] 〗[/size][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b]wishlist[/b]

[b]likes[/b]

[b]dislikes[/b]

[b]fears[/b]

● [/color][/size] 」[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

Boss

Adminstrators

Lower Members

Former Members

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

Boss → Cyrus Greene

Adminstrators

Lower Members

Former Members

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

Current Update, as of Feb 12 / 2014
        » Rouge is on the search for his lost son, Cosmo.
        » Dimitri is currently searching for a save place, with Missy. After an odd stop with Rouge.
        » Kurai has just entered the town, in search of the trainer, that was reported being seen. Currently confused, and speaking with Maddie.
        » Joy is with Cosmo, Yin and Yang in an abandon Pokemon Center. (If i'm correct, that's where Joy was in the first post.) If i'm wrong, it's just an abandon building.
        » Fletcher is on his way home, if i'm not mistake, Elle and him will be talking soon. (If i'm wrong, just let me know!)
        » I am unsure what Shadow (Absol Gijinka) and Lunira (Umbreon Gijinka) are doing right now.

This is where the updates of the role play will be. Unlike Announcements, you will find where everyone is, and what's happening so far within the role play. Relationships can also be found here.

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

This is where certain events will be placed. You know, Team Magma's and Aqua's plans, or simply events that keep the role play going. As well as, the plans of the Trainers.

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

02/03/2015
        I've decided there will be an unlimited number of Gijinka.
        At times, i may not accept them, if the trainer are becoming less taken.
        That being said, i'm going to accept less Gijinka's.
        In hopes that the role play will get more Trainers.

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Lonely Sex Symbol

Lonely Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out