Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tohru had one of those bandaids on her forehead as she was pulled up. "Nya.....nnn.....I'm fine Kisa.....Thanks..Haru~" Tohru fainted and her soaked hair fell in her face.
"Eh Tohru" -he said grabbing her so she wouldn't fall- "Eh Kisa could you carry the the bags? My hands are alittle full carrying her"
Quote:
"Eh Tohru" -he said grabbing her so she wouldn't fall- "Eh Kisa could you carry the the bags? My hands are alittle full carrying her"
"Okay" Kisa took Haru's bags for him.
"Thanks Kisa" -he smiled cryying Tohru to the house and opened it setting her on the couch- "Maybe we should do the Laundry for her"
Quote:
"Thanks Kisa" -he smiled cryying Tohru to the house and opened it setting her on the couch- "Maybe we should do the Laundry for her"
Kisa nodded, putting the bags down.
Tohru laid there on the sofa, her body was wet and her clothes and hair, soaked from the rain. In her mind, she dreamt of her mother. Tohru clenched her fists in her sleep and smiled. Then finally she opened her eyes, slowly. "Uh...nnn...What happened?" SHe said softly, lifting up her head and rubing it.
Quote:
Tohru laid there on the sofa, her body was wet and her clothes and hair, soaked from the rain. In her mind, she dreamt of her mother. Tohru clenched her fists in her sleep and smiled. Then finally she opened her eyes, slowly. "Uh...nnn...What happened?" SHe said softly, lifting up her head and rubing it.
Kisa looked into the room Tohru was in, she was carrying the laundry basket with the clothes that were hanging outside in the rain in it.
"Well you awake, good to hear" -he smiled- "you hit the ground pretty hard"
"Oh......Oh! I'm so sorry!" Tohru stood up fast. "I'm fine! Oh Kisa don't do the laundry. It's my job and it's raining anyways. You can help me with it...tomorrow..." She sighed and fell back on the sofa with a sigh. "How about i make some hot tea?" She smiled and looked at the two. "And we can watch the anime show.....Yes?"
-he smiled and was proud of her work dedication- "Yes that sounds great to me"
Quote:
"Oh......Oh! I'm so sorry!" Tohru stood up fast. "I'm fine! Oh Kisa don't do the laundry. It's my job and it's raining anyways. You can help me with it...tomorrow..." She sighed and fell back on the sofa with a sigh. "How about i make some hot tea?" She smiled and looked at the two. "And we can watch the anime show.....Yes?"
"but I already got the stuff from outside..." Kisa put the laundry basket down. "Okay"
"It's okay Kisa." Tohru smiled and stood. "I'll right. Now, i'll go make some tea." Tohru wobbled out of the room and into the kitchen.
-Haru sat happily on the sofa waiting for his tea to arrive-
Tohru smiled and made the tea. When she finished, she walked out and set it down on the table. "There!" She smiled and then poured him some tea. "Kisa? Want some?" She asked with a smile.
Quote:
Tohru smiled and made the tea. When she finished, she walked out and set it down on the table. "There!" She smiled and then poured him some tea. "Kisa? Want some?" She asked with a smile.
"Okay" Kisa picked up a cup of tea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces